School Daze (MF+/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

School Daze (MF+/MF)

Post by Unknown Abductor »

School Daze

Author's Note: While perusing this forum and with the honest to goodness fervor of a new fellow and enthusiastic writer with a newly awakened muse I happened across this request thread by noggip here titled: Student and Teacher Bound and Gagged Together and thought I'd try my hand at super succinct sorts of storytelling. Of note, the student in this tale is 18...Between noggip's description and the film Varsity Blues, I was inspired to create this tale of a nerdy young student and an attractive older woman...
► Show Spoiler
---

Ms. Victoria Davis, my history teacher in the 12th Grade. I still remember what a crush on her I had back in my school days. I lost count of the number of times I'd fantasized about seeing her bound and gagged or naked (oh Hell, sometimes both). Well, one day prior to a long weekend, at some point in my senior year of high school I got to realize that fantasy.

It all started just before lunch. That was when I had Ms. Davis' class. I still remember near the end of class when she approached, heels clicking against the linoleum floor. I still recall how she made a simple black blazer, white blouse, and black skirt look good, period. I also recall how we used to speculate about her age back then. I would find out today that she was forty and a very hot forty at that, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway, when she walked over to my desk she told me she needed to see me after class. Her dark brown hair was piled atop her head in a neat and professional sort of bun.

Fast forward to that Friday afternoon. Recess, teasing from my friends, and the rest of the afternoon was a blur. I wondered just what Ms. Davis had in mind to discuss.

The appointed hour of 3 P.M. came and passed. And it started out as a prosaic sort of thing, Ms. Davis sitting at her desk, blazer unbuttoned this time. Saying that I was on a distinct trajectory of failing history class. It had been just after Ms. Davis broke the news to me that two miscreants broke in. Both of them were all in black, black turtle necks, black ski masks, black jeans, and shoes.

They were a guy and a girl, with the guy holding a small black pistol pointing at us. "Alright, not a sound you two," the man said.

"What's this all about?" Ms. Davis asked, her hands raised.

"Don't play stupid with us," the girl said, as she reached over to her single strap black backpack, pulling out a length of rope.

"You," she told me, "Go tie up Ms. Davis."

I think I stammered something to the effect of I didn't know to tie anyone up how only for the masked guy to say, "Don't worry I'll check your work."

"I'm sorry Ms. Davis," I said as I took the rope from the girl and arranged her hands behind her, with her wrists in a criss-cross kinda way. Then I wrapped the rope three times horizontally and as many times vertically between them before knotting the rope.

"It's okay Kenny," Ms. Davis said as I tied her up.

The masked girl had a look at my work and nodded approvingly.

"You, turn around," the girl said and after I did that she was tying my hands in the same way Ms. Davis was tied up. After the two of them moved us a bit deeper into the classroom they closed the curtains and blinds.

As the rain hammered against the windows and the outside of the school I had no idea that this was the least restrained me and Ms. Davis were gonna be this entire three day weekend...
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine Intro!
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years agoFine Intro!
Thanks. This was some experimental writing, short and sweeter versus my longer sorts of work.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Agree with Caesar good start!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic