The Deal : 24. (F/F) A tale form the Chloéverse by Chloé Badelaine & CapturedCarol

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Deal : 24. (F/F) A tale form the Chloéverse by Chloé Badelaine & CapturedCarol

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Continued from : https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 358#p45358

As she struggled against her bonds Carol realised the only part of her body exposed was her fingers. She wwanted to grab Chloé with them as she teased and pulled away. With every touch Carol felt more aroused and doubly frustrated. She fouht against the tight nylon ties fixing her to the chair, she threw her head around, clenching nails into her palms, try to dig her toes into the carpet, She screamed into the gag only to be muffled.
"Prreeeff ggrrrree eeeerrrgggg eeeeee uuurrgggmmm"

Chloé kept holding onto her prey like some sort of of kinky woolen spider, arms and legs entwined around her captive. her hand playing between their respective crotches, then concentrating on Carol's. Her fingers fumblend and fluttered against the cycling shorts and Chloé thought that she would have to get rid of them soon. With application and dedication she brought carol to the edge of her pleasure, thrusting her hips against her captive's, trapping her hand bewteen theif groins, kissing her prisoner's hooded face and lips. Chloé was unable to contain her pleasure and started to moan in unison with Carol as their bodies started so shiver with pleasure waves...

Chloé kept holding onto her prey like some sort of of kinky woolen spider, arms and legs entwined around her captive. her hand playing between their respective crotches, then concentrating on Carol's. Her fingers fumblend and fluttered against the cyclyng shorts and Chloé thought that she would have to get rid of them soon. With application and dedication she brought carol to the edge of her pleasure, thrusting her hips against her captive's, trapping her hand bewteen theif groins, kissing her prisoner's hooded face and lips. Chloé was unable to contain her pleasure and started to moan in unison with Carol as their bodies started so shiver with pleasure waves...

As she was about to climax, Chloé brutally backed off the chair. Carol left out an angry and frustrated moan... And then she felt Chloé fumbling between her thigh.
Chloé was taping a vibrator to Carol's left thigh. She did that in a way that the vibrator barely touched her captive's crotch, forcing her to fight and strain and arch in her bonds if she wanted to release the tesion Chloé had built.
Chloé kissed her prisoner once more before seatting in the couch pleasuring herself as she watched Carol struggle fo her own pleasure, enjoying the muffled sreams and groans she closed her eyes and left her fingers dance over her tights covered groin...
Carol Sceamed ineffectively into her most efficient gag. She was sexually tortured, on the edge, straining against her strict bonds, knowing relief was millimetres away, but each time her hips thrusted forward, the tip of the vibrator moved away.

Chloé softly climaxed and waited for the shackyness of her lims to wear off before coming ti the furiously struggling Carol, ripping the vibrator of her thigh and kneeling in front of her willing victim. She slowly rubbed her hands onto the inner thighs of Carol before diving head first between her thigh, heping the poor woman to climax with her mouth and tongue...
Once Carol had stopped shaking and moaning, chloé worked fast to relieve her face from her nylon prison. Staring into the eyes of her now free prisoner she held her face into her hands and asked "May i kiss you again now Madame Carol ?"
Carol gasped for breath before staring in Chloe's eyes. "Chloe, you are evil. And I love you." She thrusted forward to try to kiss her captor, frustrated that her restraints were so effective and that she could not hug her but loving her captivity all the more ! Due to absolute helplessness.

Blushing, Chloé said "Love you too Madame Carol" before accepting and returning Carol's kiss. Eyes closes she enjoyed the taste of Carol's lips upon hers and the electrifying contact of her tongue touching and playinfg with hers... She wrapped herself once more around Carol hugging her tight and getting lost in the bliss of the moment.
After several minutes their lips parted. Carol turned to look at the clock. "22 hours and 25 minutes to go. You'd better put my gag back in. And please do not remove my blindfold again until you finally release me tomorrow night." Carol winked before closing her eyes and opening her mouth.

"I... I was about to cook something for dinner... I" Chloé blushed a little more. "I'd love to feed you and take care of you while you are tied up. Maybe i could release you from the chair and tie you up on the couch later, maybe cuddle while watching a movie before i tuck you in for the night...
I ordered something on the net. I bet you'll love it, but it's a surprise for tonight. For now as your wish is my comand i will put the gag and the blindfold back on. Do you want the stocking hood back too ?"
Carol answered softly "Oh Chloe. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I'd love to be tied up and fed by you but I insist to be blindfolded the whole time and gagged when I am not being fed, answering questions by you or you require my mouth for your pleasure: kissing, toe sucking, intimate tickling with my tongue. For now keep me tied to the chair as I am. Replace the hood until I am to be fed. When you remove the hood and gag keep me blindfolded. I'd love to be cuddled by you as you watch a film but I must be blindfolded, gagged too unless you have another use for my mouth."
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nothing to add. This story is awesome you both! 😊
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Bravo!!! I love it! Mmmm its so sexy.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Good story!
I like it and I can't resist the waiting to read the next parts.
Wich surprise (orded from the net) will wait Carol?
Thanks Chloe and Carol for this story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Merci beaucoup, Chloe and Carol, for a wonderful story.

I would like to ask, however, please continue this story. Like Carol said, 22 hours and 25 to go. Plenty of time for plenty of surprises for Madame Carol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic