WHODUNIT - LYRA AND ANNE - ?/F - EARLIER THAT DAY AND AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHODUNIT - LYRA AND ANNE - ?/F - EARLIER THAT DAY AND AFTERMATH

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHODUNIT – LYRA AND ANNE
d9d1x4p-dd886476-8a05-451c-ac00-bfefdac403f5.jpg

The Present

The condominium unit was located on the 8th floor. The nearest neighbors were at the other end of the hall. In between, the units were not occupied yet. Inside, only a few lights were on. On the floor, in the living room, two bodies were moving. More precisely, they were struggling and they were completely nude.

Lyra was a tall woman. Her striking beauty was accentuated by her skin that had the color of milk chocolate. Her body had sensual curves: large breasts, shapely waist and wide hips. Her legs were long, with lush thighs, shapely calves and narrow ankles. You could see that she was fit as her muscles flexed under his skin.

Right now, those muscles were rendered useless, because of the white ropes that had been used to bind her luscious body. Her wrists were tied behind her back and her elbows were similarly bound together, thrusting out her lovely breasts provocatively. Rope had been generously used to bind her arms close to her body preventing any leverage. Another length of rope had been wound around her waist and brought between her legs to nestle into her tender slit. Her long and full legs were immobilized by ropes around ankles, calves and thighs. Movement was made difficult by rope that ran from her ankles to her wrists, leaving her in a hogtie.

Her face was exotic and striking, with large eyes, full lips and lovely nose. But most of her face had been concealed by the silk scarf that covered her brown eyes. Another silk scarf covered her mouth concealing the panties that had been jammed into her mouth and taped shut.

A few feet away, Anne lay, also bound, but a bit differently. She was almost as tall as Lyra’s five-foot-seven, but thinner. Her skin was fairer than Lyra’s and her body was leaner. Breasts were small but shapely. She always thought of herself as gangly, but rendered nude, one can see the raven-haired beauty was very attractive, in a leaner and more delicate sort of way. The glasses that she normally wore had been left in her room, but her black eyes were sultry. Constantly smiling lips and prominent cheekbones completed the picture.

Her body was bound a bit differently. Her arms were positioned in a “box tie position” with wrists secured behind the back and ropes girding her upper body, highlighting her tits. Her ankles had been tied and cinched in a crossed position then connected to the ropes behind her. While the ropework did not look stringent, her movements were more restricted because her knees were apart and she couldn’t roll over. Her eyes were blindfolded with a silk scarf and her mouth was cleave gagged, sealing in a wad of cloth.

Only grunts and groans could be heard in that room and one has to wonder: “What happened here?”

Ok dear reader, I'd like to hear your theories about what led to this delicious situation :) Let me hear your theories and guesses!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Someone tied them up on their request cause mutual bondage is fun.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’m thinking it was some sort of revenge on at-least one of them. Perhaps being left like that for a friend, significant other, or parent to find.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’m thinking it was some sort of revenge on at-least one of them. Perhaps being left like that for a friend, significant other, or parent to find.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Earlier That Day

Anne was never so glad to arrive home. She was dripping wet. Her bright yellow windbreaker was no help against the torrential rains outside. Her t-shirt was wet as were her torn jeans and sneakers. She could feel her feet squish in the soggy shoes and just felt miserable.

“What a day to forget my umbrella!” she exclaimed as she went through the door of the condominium unit she shared with Lyra.

“Good you’re home! Oh my! You are dripping! Better slip out of those clothes or you may catch a cold!” exclaimed Lyra as she handed over a steaming mug of coffee. She was wearing a white tank top and cutoff denim shorts.

“Thanks!” said Anne gratefully and she sipped the welcome hot liquid. She went to her room.

She groaned as she slipped her feet out of her sneakers, grimacing at the soggy socks. She slipped off the wet jeans and t-shirt. She unclipped her bra, freeing her pert and shapely breasts. She had just slipped off her panties when she was suddenly grabbed from behind!

“Gotcha! You should lock your door behind you girl!” scolded Lyra as she wrapped her strong arms around her friend.

“You gave me such a fright, girlfriend!” exclaimed Anne as she put up a token struggle. When Lyra fondled her breasts, she purred and sighed, “Oooh! That feels good! Can I change first?”

“No can do, darling!” said Lyra, as she pulled Anne’s arms behind her. She had brought a length of rope, which she expertly used to put Anne’s arms into a box tie. Soon, Anne’s arms were bound behind her with more rope encircling her upper body. Lyra marched her back into the living room, naked, with her long black hair still wet.

“I guess it’s my turn to get tied up, huh?” asked Anne as she was guided to the floor.

“You betcha! I wanted to get an early start!” teased Lyra as she crossed her friend’s slim ankles and wrapped rope around them, binding them tightly.

Anne felt her legs bent and she discovered she could no longer straighten them because she had just been put in a hogtie. Lyra’s hands took liberties with her captive’s naked body before pushing a wad of cloth into her mouth and tying it in with a long scarf. Anne’s sight was removed with another scarf tied tightly to cover her eyes. Lyra dumped more rope on the floor next to her helpless captive.

“Now don’t got away while I fix up some ramen for the two of us,” said Lyra. Anne moaned softly as she was left to stew.

As Lyra busied herself in the pantry, she did not hear the front door open. Anne had forgotten to lock it so the stranger was able to come in stealthily. He glanced, puzzled, at the naked bound girl on the floor but crept to the pantry.

Lyra was caught totally unaware by the powerful arms that grabbed her and covered her mouth.

“Don’t scream and you won’t get hurt!” warned a deep masculine voice. Lyra could feel the powerful muscles in the arms that locked around her. She nodded dumbly, too shocked to struggle. She was pulled back into the living room and beheld a tall, powerfully built man, his eyes covered by shades and his lower face covered by a scarf. He wore a hoodie, which was covering his head.

“You are a cutie aren’t you?” said the man. He motioned with his head and asked, “Did you do this?” Lyra nodded numbly.

“Kinky gals aren’t you? Seeing as how you like it, maybe you should join your friend! Ok, strip! Take off all your clothes!” commanded the man.

Trembling, Lyra complied, taking off the few pieces of clothing that she had on. Completely naked, she tried to cover her private parts with her hands and she could tell that the stranger smiled at her attempted modesty. In one fluid motion, the stranger grabbed a length of rope, whirled her around and began to bind her wrists.

“Please don’t hurt us!” pleaded Lyra as she felt her wrists bound. Anne continued to writhe on the floor, totally helpless to intervene.

“Just cooperate girl and you’ll both be unharmed!” promised the man as she roped Lyra’s elbows together. Then the man forced Lyra’s panties into her mouth before tying it off with a rolled-up scarf. Her eyes were covered with another silk scarf.

Without a word, the man hustled her into the open bedroom where she was flung unceremoniously onto the bed. She was shaking her head and tried to say “No! No!” but the gag garbled her words. The man dropped his pants and his briefs revealing an impressive hard-on. Checking with one finger, he found that Lyra’s slit was wet and he smiled.

Positioning himself, he thrust slowly into the struggling girl. Lyra felt the intrusion into her tender part and she groaned helplessly, in mixed fear and pleasure. The stranger took his time thrusting in and out of the helpless girl and soon, Lyra’s fear was overcome by the sheer pleasure between her legs. Despite the situation, she couldn’t stop being turned on and she hoped that she and Anne wouldn’t be hurt after this.

Soon, the man exploded into her even as her own climax was wrenched out of her. The man paused to catch his breath and then lifted the naked girl in his arms easily bringing her back to the living room. Lyra did not resist as her lovely legs were bound at ankles, knees and thighs before the man connected her ankles and wrists together with more rope.

The man looked at the two naked girls, sighed, and silently closed the door behind him.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely told - again! I like that format, it leaves a lot room for imagination!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Nicely told - again! I like that format, it leaves a lot room for imagination!
Hail Caesar73! Thine compliments are most welcome! I hope the aftermath isn't too awkward! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

AFTERMATH

After some time, Anne managed to loosen her hogtie rope. After some strenuous squirming, she managed to loosen the box tie that Lyra had put on her earlier. After freeing her upper body, it was a simple matter to untie her legs. She sat on the floor, breathing heavily as she looked at her still-bound friend.

Steeling herself, she went to her friend and removed the blindfold and gag before asking, “Are you ok, Lyra?”

Lyra was silent for a long time and Anne worriedly asked, “Did he…take advantage of you?” Lyra nodded.

Anne’s eyes widened and she exclaimed, “We have to call the police! Let me untie you then I’ll call them!” She sounded truly worried for her friend.

“Wait, wait! Don’t call the police!” said Lyra even as Anne undid the rope hogtying her.

“But why? He raped you!” exclaimed Anne.

“Yes, he did, but I asked for it!” said Lyra.

Anne frowned and responded, “Now look, it’s not your fault! You’re the victim! He has to pay for what he did!”

Lyra looked deeply into Anne’s eyes and calmly said, “No! You need to know something! That guy was my ex-boyfriend!” Anne gasped and wanted to ask something, but Lyra continued.

“I ran into him a few weeks back and everything between us seemed to rush back. I dumped him, but he didn’t have any hard feelings about it. He seemed more…I don’t know…in control of his life. More successful, more focused. He was a changed man! And I fell under his spell! We ended up making out and he took control of me! I’ve never felt that way before! So I asked him over and we would role play. He’d be the burglar and I’d be the victim. Your arriving early made him change his plans a bit.”

Silently, Anne looked at Lyra and then whispered, “So where does that leave us?”

“Oh, Anne, I still love you! But I love him as well! Can’t we talk about this?” pleaded Lyra.

Anne answered, “Yes we can. But for two-timing me, you get to stay tied up while I make dinner. Then I’m gonna take advantage of you and show you just how much I love you!” She rolled Lyra onto her side and fondled her naked breasts and used a finger to tease her exposed private part. She kissed her deeply and smiled enigmatically as she walked to the pantry.

Lyra looked at her friend and wondered where their talk would lead?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Awkward? No :) But I did not expect THAT turn - I won't complain though :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic