THE PLAYFUL CAPTIVE - M/F - THE CONCLUSION!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE PLAYFUL CAPTIVE - M/F - THE CONCLUSION!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE PLAYFUL CAPTIVE
EMHWeETU8AAH_E0.jpg
“Have you heard? Lorna’s back!”

Sean looked up from his laptop at his mother and asked, “Who, mom?”

“Our neighbor. She used to babysit you back in the day,” she said with a smile.

And then Sean remembered. She remembered a tall and attractive 20-year old whom he had developed a crush on. Sean was 10 years old then and he smiled, remembering Lorna as a very nice person indeed. She had married a foreigner and has spent a number of years abroad. Doing some quick calculations, he determined that she was now 38 years old.

Sean’s mind wandered and he remembered….

“Cops and robbers? Sure! How do we play?” asked Lorna

“I’ll play the bad guy and cop!” said Sean.

“So what will I play?” inquired Lorna.

“You’ll be the robbery victim. And then I’ll get to rescue you too!” quipped Sean.

Lorna’s eyebrows shot up questioningly but nodded her assent. Sean then went into his room and put on a bandanna to cover the lower part of his face, his toy gun and a backpack. He burst back into the living room brandishing the gun.

“Hands up! Don’t move or scream and you won’t get hurt!” Sean announced.

Lorna obligingly raised her hands and meekly said, “Please don’t hurt me Mr. Robber! Just take what you want, but don’t hurt me!”

“I will lady, but first I gotta make sure you don’t cause any trouble,” said Sean. He then dipped into the backpack and pulled out some rope.

“What’s that for? Please….” pleaded Lorna.

“Gotta tie you up while I rob the house!” said Sean as he approached his victim.

Lorna presented her hands to be bound but Sean ordered her to put them behind her back. Being a boy scout, Sean tied and cinched Lorna’s wrists efficiently. She happened to be wearing a yellow tank top and denim shorts. Sean noticed the clear white skin on her arms as he bound them.

Suddenly, Lorna said, “I can still run away you know.”

Surprised at Lorna’s reaction, Sean obligingly, tied her ankles together. He noticed how smooth and shapely her legs were as he finished the knot.

“Is that it? I think you should add more rope, Mr. Robber,” insisted Lorna

Now somewhat confused, Sean pulled out more rope and tied Lorna’s upper body more securely by adding strands over and above her breasts. He swallowed as his hands almost brushed the ample mounds that were just inches from his busy hands.

Boldly, Sean added more rope just above Lorna’s sweet knees. She nodded in apparent approval at his ropework. He then got two bandannas and cleave gagged the babysitter with one and blindfolded her with the other.

He then pretended to ransack the house, but quietly sneaked back to look over his lovely prisoner. He wished he could keep her tied up longer, but he sighed and went back.

Slipping into cop mode, he said, “Are you ok lady? We got a call about a burglar….” And he went about removing the blindfold and gag first before removing the rope from her ankles, knees, body and wrists. He did his work more slowly this time so he could have a closer view of this very attractive woman.

“Thank you, Mr. Policeman! The bad guy just tied me up so he could make a getaway,” answered Lorna. She then gave Sean a big hug much to Sean’s surprise.

His curiosity now piqued, Sean decided that he wanted to see Lorna again, if only to see how she looked now.

---

Sean knocked on the door and he heard a subdued, “Just a minute!” come from inside. The front door opened and he couldn’t help but stare at the beauty in front of him.

At age 38, Lorna was still as stunning as ever. Of course, now Sean was several inches taller than her 5 feet 5 inches, but she had the same long hair, now colored brown. She wore a floral print sundress and he could tell that she was still curvy in all the right places, if not more so. Her exposed arms were still lean and toned and her legs were still shapely and long. She sported a slight tan and this seemed to add an otherworldly sheen to her healthy skin. Her eyes had some slight laugh lines around them, but she looked younger than her age.

“Sean, is that you?” she asked and as recognition hit her, she rushed forward with a big hug, “OMG! It is you! You’ve grown up…and into a fine handsome man at that! Come in, come in!”

She had him sit on a comfortable chair in the living room and asked, “Coffee or something cold?”

“Coffee’s fine, Lorna,” answered Sean.

She soon came back with two steaming mugs with creamer and sugar on a serving tray.

“My gosh, I still can’t believe you’re all grown up in this handsome man!” exclaimed Lorna, “What are you doing now?”

Sean explained how he had finished engineering in college and now worked as a project manager at a large construction company. Lorna then related how her husband had died and she decided to come back instead of staying in a foreign land. They did not have children and she felt lonely especially since her husband did not have many relatives.

“I’m glad you’re back, Lorna. And you’re still quite the looker it seems,” said Sean.

“Not bad for an old woman, eh?” teased Lorna.

“Not bad, not bad at all! You’ve still got the traffic-stopping looks from years ago,” complimented Sean.

“Flatterer!” giggled Lorna as she blushed slightly.

After a moment of awkward silence, “Is that why you liked to tie me up so much?”

Sean almost choked on his coffee, then blurted out, “You still remember?”

“Of course!” she said, “You’re the only kid I’d trust with those tie-up games, because you were always the gentleman,”

Now it was Sean’s turn to blush and he replied, “I’ve always respected women and you most of all.”

“So you’re still single?” asked Lorna.

“Yup. Haven’t found the right woman…yet,” said Sean staring intently into Lorna’s brown eyes, “How about you? Don’t you find it lonely?”

“Sometimes,” Lorna mused, “But I do have a little business venture planned and that’ll keep me busy.”

More silence, then Lorna stunned Sean with, “Do you still play those tie up games?”

“Not for a very long time,” said Sean quietly.

“Would you like to play?” asked Lorna.

----

Would you like to know what happened next? :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I would like to know, what happens next :)
Nigelsn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nigelsn »

Really love the story. Looking forward to seeing how things develop...I'm completely obsessed with girls in knee length boots.
I'd love for Lorna to reappear in her girl next door outfit complete with her lovely knee high boots and just waiting
for the moment she gets captured once again.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sean stared wide-eyed at his former babysitter, then managed to stammer, “Now?”

“Yes, now, silly!” Lorna chuckled.

Sean couldn’t believe his good fortune, but he also hesitated. Could they pick up where they left off. But he was still a kid then, and why was Lorna seemingly coming on to him now? He thought, “The heck with it!”

“You got something I can use to tie you up with?” asked Sean.

“Just a minute,” said Lorna as she went off and soon returned with an overnight bag that he set before Sean. The latter opened the bag and almost gasped at the contents. There were lots of rope, in varying colors, leather belts and what seemed like a ballgag.

“Now where do you want me?” asked Lorna.

Sean considered giving a flippant reply, but got a chair from the dining room and motioned for Lorna to sit.

“Oooh! A chair tie! How classic!” exclaimed Lorna. The sturdy wooden chair had openings in the backrest so he had Lorna put her arms through the openings and he got a length of red rope that seemed the right length.

“I like the red rope! How did you guess?” asked Lorna.

Sean merely smiled and proceeded to bind Lorna’s slender wrists. He wound the rope around Lorna’s crossed wrists and cinched it securely.

“My! That feels tight and secure? Been practicing?” inquired Lorna. Sean rummaged through the bag again and came out with a much longer piece of red rope that he used to bind Lorna’s upper body above and below her ample breasts. The back of his hands brushed against the lovely mounds and he thought he heard a soft gasp from his captive. He added more rope around Lorna’s waist to make sure her upper body was secure. He stood up seemingly to check his handiwork.

“Aren’t you forgetting my legs?” asked Lorna with a little wink.

“You are just as playful as ever Lorna!” breathed Sean. Lorna tried to shrug as best as she could with her upper body securely bound.

Armed with more red rope, Sean squatted down and removed Lorna’s slippers. As his hands touched Lorna’s feet, he could detect that soft gasp again. It seemed that she was getting turned on whenever there was skin-to-skin contact. Sean bound and cinched Lorna’s ankles just above the ankle bones. Deciding he wanted to feel those lovely legs more, he added more rope just below her knees. Boldly, he moved to push up the hem of Lorna’s sundress and looked at her as if for approval. When she nodded, he pushed up the hem so that half of her long thighs were exposed. He bound those lush thighs securely and he heard another sigh as his hand went between her legs to cinch the bonds.

“Good job, Sean! I see you haven’t lost your touch! You’ve improved!” complimented Lorna, “I have to let you know that while my husband tied me up a few times, he wasn’t an enthusiast. I’ve longed to be tied up by someone I, er, trusted. A gentleman!”

Sean had to admit that Lorna looked lovely and desirable being tightly bound in that chair. He began to see her as a real woman and an attractive one at that.

“Are you just going to look, or…?” Lorna’s sentence trailed off.

Sean wanted to pounce on her right there, but his true nature won out and he said, “First, ground rules. Safewords are yellow to ease up and red to stop. If you can’t talk, snap your fingers three times if you want to stop.”

“You have done this before! Now I know I’m in good hands!” Lorna smiled.

“I’d like to try out this ballgag…on you,” said Sean while dangling the bright red orb. Lorna nodded and Sean popped the ball into Lorna’s waiting mouth. It seemed to fit her like a glove. He then tightened the strap until he heard a grunt. He buckled it up.

Having secured and silenced his former babysitter, his hands softly settled on her shoulders and she seemed to lean into him with a soft hum from behind the gag. His hands caressed her bare shoulders and went down her arms seemingly fascinated with the strands that captured her bare flesh. Lorna squirmed as Sean’s hands went back up her arms and down her chest, finding her breasts. Sean caressed and squeezed the ample mounds and felt her nipples harden under the thin dress. It seemed that she wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were very much in evidence through the thin fabric that was stretched tightly across her chest.

Lorna hummed some more and Sean moved to the front of his bound captive. He fondled her breasts some more and went down her belly down to her exposed thighs and bare legs. His hands moved with a truly admiring caress down those flawless gams. Lorna twisted and squirmed against her bonds. She then snapped her fingers three times.

Nonplussed, Sean removed the ballgag and Lorna, now breathing heavily, asked, “Can we take this somewhere…more comfortable?”

Sean wanted to jump and howl with glee, but he kept his cool and proceeded to untie his prisoner.

---

to be continued ... :D
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Nice little story, nicely told. Future chapters will be fun to read!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

When she was freed, Lorna stood and stretched and wordlessly sauntered away in the direction of her bedroom. When she was halfway there, she pulled off the sundress, tossed it aside and looked over her shoulder at Sean as if saying, “Follow me!”

Clad only in her white thong panties and with her butt swaying sensuously, Lorna walked slowly and Sean, feeling a bit foolish and clumsy, went after her.

Entering the bedroom, Sean was greeted by Lorna, still unclothed, posed sexily. She batted her long eyelashes and said, “Isn’t this more comfortable…and private?”

She lay on the bed and suddenly Sean noticed the nylon straps and rope tethered to the four corners of the bed.

“Been tying yourself up, eh?” asked Sean, feeling bolder and more excited.

“Yup. But it’s so much better when someone else does the tying!” whispered Lorna.
16037367-a-beautiful-young-woman-is-handcuffed-to-a-wrought-iron-headboard.jpg
Sean wasted no time trapping Lorna’s wrists in the straps. He then slowly and playfully pulled the thong panties down Lorna’s magnificent legs before entrapping her ankles in the straps. Now, Lorna was tied spread-eagled on the bed and squirming sexily.

“I’m totally helpless now, Sean! What are you going to do with me?” asked Lorna.

TBC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Not trusting himself to answer, Sean took off his shirt and pants but left his briefs on. The bulge tenting his underwear clearly showed his mounting excitement but he exerted effort to delay his gratification. Instead, he straddled the spread-eagled woman on the bed and used his hands to caress all over the wonderfully exposed skin.

“Oooh! Sean!” was all that Lorna could say. Being naked, helpless and under control of this strapping man had turned her on incredibly and she writhed as best as she could with the restraints and his body on her. Sean explored Lorna’s nudity with greater boldness. His mouth suckled the lovely breasts. He licked and lightly bit the engorged nipples, much to Lorna’s delight.

Sean then moved downwards towards the narrow waist, the wide hips, the full thighs and the long length of legs spread wide open for him. Finally, his mouth found her slit, which was trimmed closely. He blew on the slit and Lorna jerked in her bonds.

“Keep still!” commanded Sean with a smack on her thigh. Chastened, Lorna tried to keep still, but Sean’s tongue was now working an incredible magic between her legs and she could feel her excitement mounting. Then, Sean worked his way back up until he was face-to-face with his former babysitter.

No more words were needed. They kissed deeply and Lorna tasted herself in Sean’s mouth, adding to her excitement level.

As they broke the kiss, Lorna gasped, “Sean, please! I can’t take it anymore! Take me now!”

Sean needed no further encouragement as he took off his briefs and undid the ankle straps so he could properly position Lorna’s waiting and needy slit. He took aim and inserted his incredibly hard tool deeply into the velvety wetness.

“Ungh! Oh yes! More!” were all the words that Lorna could muster.

Sean began a pumping rhythm, first slow and then getting faster. And then Lorna let loose with a loud gasp and groan. Sean covered her mouth with his hand just in time to muffle the scream that went forth. He could feel himself about to come, but he pulled out and let himself come all over her crotch and belly.

They both were quiet for several minutes, then Lorna said, “Next time Sean, I want you to come inside me. Don’t worry, it’s safe.”

Sean’s mind reeled at the words. There was going to be a next time? He couldn’t wait!

---

Do you want to hear more? :) :) :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is what's in store for Lorna. Watch for the next update!
tumblr_pfgin2Fu6g1uth486o1_1280 (1) (1).jpg
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This is an absolutely fantastic story! Well done! Thanks for sharing it. 🙂
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Trickster wrote: 4 years ago This is an absolutely fantastic story! Well done! Thanks for sharing it. 🙂
Thanks Trickster! Have a couple of chapters more!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE POST-DATE

Sean and Lorna were laughing as they entered the latter’s house.

“Sean, I haven’t had this much fun in a long time! A movie, dinner and a stroll are so yesterday but so refreshing! Thank you for taking me!” exclaimed Lorna.

“’Twas my pleasure, madam!” said Sean with a mock bow, “But it really works out when you’ve got an attractive woman on your arm!”

Lorna blushed and suddenly seemed quiet. Sean then said, “I really was looking forward to some dessert better than that place we went to.”

Suddenly curious, Lorna asked, “So what kind of dessert did you have in mind?”

“Well, I was thinking of something sweet…and spicy!” replied Sean as he embraced Lorna and gave her a deep kiss. Lorna was wearing a small black dress and black high heels. Sean then boldly unzipped Lorna’s dress and she shrugged off the garment. She wore a sexy black bodysuit underneath. Sean then suddenly turned her around, grabbed her around the body with one arm and handgagged her with the other. Lorna yelped in surprise and then nuzzled closer to this very attractive man as she realized that playtime was at hand.

Sean picked up their bag of “toys” from behind the couch before maneuvering his captive to the stairs leading to the second floor. He used rope to bind Lorna’s wrists to the bannister and more rope to bind her ankles and knees together. Stepping back, he drank in the sight of this very beautiful and sexy woman wearing nothing but bodysuit, pantyhose and heels bound to the bannister. As a final touch, he cleave-gagged her with a red silken cloth.

Sean took off his coat and slowly unbuttoned this shirt as he continued to stare with naked desire at the woman before him. Lorna posed, writhed and mmph’d for his benefit. Sean then showered Lorna’s neck, cheek and gagged mouth with kisses and Lorna moaned in pleasure. His hands were busily exploring Lorna’s barely clad body focusing on her lovely and firm breasts, the nipples poking through the material. He worshipped her bound body like a pagan goddess and Lorna swore she could feel the heat of Sean’s desire bathing her like a warm shower.

Finally, Sean released Lorna’s wrists but rebound them behind her. He pulled away the gag, kissed her full red lips and lifted her easily in his arms.

“Come, my dear, I want to see so much more of you…upstairs!” he chuckled.

“Such a gentleman, sir! I know exactly what you want and shall endeavor not to cause too much trouble!” Lorna giggled back.

“I think I know how to handle you,” said Sean as he slowly went up the stairs with his sexy captive.

“I can’t wait!” said Lorna in singsong as they disappeared up the second floor.

TBC
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

FUN IN THE SUN
tumblr_2608792713803fe2008b0cdc31ff7b22_1c060674_500 (1) (1).jpg
Time went by and the relationship between Lorna and Sean deepened. They spent more time with each other until they decided to go on a vacation together.

The island was lovely. White sands, coconut palms and a balmy breeze served to create a wonderful summery atmosphere. Their house was made of bamboo and was located conveniently near the beach. It was a small island just 20 minutes off the coast by boat. Best of all, the island was deserted except for the two of them.

Lorna had just come from a swim and her body already showed a healthy tan. They decided to explore the island a bit before dinnertime. And in a small clearing dappled by sunlight streaming through the trees, Sean found a spot where he could tie up Lorna.

Without much ado, Lorna shed her shirt and shorts and stood clad only in her bikini. She was made to stand between two trees and Sean went about binding her wrists and ankles to the trees so she was helpless in a standing spread-eagle. Lorna was then cleave gagged and Sean stepped back to survey his handiwork.

Highlighted by shafts of sunlight penetrating through the foliage, the helpless Lorna stood, almost naked, writhing and moaning sexily.

“You are lovely my island beauty!” exclaimed Sean as he drew near and rained butterfly kisses on the neck and chest of his lovely captive. Lorna giggled behind the gag and rubbed against Sean as best as she could. Then, with a deft flick of his fingers, Sean undid the knots on Lorna’s bikini top and she now stood with her lovely breasts bared. There were no bikini lines as Lorna had sunbathed in the nude. Sean fondled and suckled the bared mounds and he felt the nipples harden in response.

Sean then removed the knots on Lorna’s bikini bottom and she now stood bared and helpless. The sight was too much for Sean as he shed his trunks unleashing an impressive and very rigid manly tool. He approached the bound woman and slowly impaled the squirming beauty. He groaned at the velvety wetness of Raquel’s shaven slit. Raquel moaned as Sean penetrated deeply into her center. They set up a coordinated rhythm until they both managed to come within seconds of each other.

Sean hugged Lorna close, removed the gag and kissed her deeply. They gazed deeply into each other’s eyes.

Solemnly, Sean then asked, “Lorna, will you marry me?”

Lorna smiled and answered, “This must be a first! Proposing to a tied-up girlfriend!” But she saw that Sean was serious and realization dawned on her that this gentleman, whom she had formerly babysat, was someone that she loved so much.

Lorna inhaled deeply and answered, “Why don’t you untie me and I’ll give you my answer when we get back to our little bamboo house?”

Sean had to smile and promptly went about loosening the ropes.

FIN
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved it! Great story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Risperdaltied wrote: 4 years ago Loved it! Great story!
Thank you Risperdaltied!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic