WHODUNIT #2 - MICHELLE - ?/F - COMPLETE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHODUNIT #2 - MICHELLE - ?/F - COMPLETE!

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHODUNIT #2 – MICHELLE
6c8848023a33ca2aff34b27e67ec7a21.jpg

The Present

For the umpteenth time, Michelle Cooper tested her bonds to no avail. The tall statuesque brunette wore a short gray skirt with matching blazer, white undershirt and tan pantyhose. She wore black office shoes with a 2-inch heel. She looked slightly disheveled now because of all the rope binding her body.

More precisely, her hands were tied behind a wooden post and more rope was wound around her body and the post restricting her movements. Her legs were restrained with rope that bound her legs together. Her speech was stifled by a strip of cloth that cleaved her lovely lips. While none of the ropes were cutting into her anywhere, she was acutely demoralized. From what she could see, she was being held in some kind of warehouse. The lack of vehicular noise outside was not reassuring and could have meant that she was in some out-of-the-way place, far from help.

She cursed her carelessness for the hundredth time.

She thought, “I shouldn’t have turned my back on that weasel…that bastard! So easy to underestimate him because he’s shorter than me, but he managed to jump on my back and jam that chloroform-soaked rag into my face! Ooooh! My head hurts! What is he planning to do to me now?”

And then, she heard footsteps coming at her from her back. Her scalp prickled with fear. Who was this person drawing near her?

So, dear readers...any ideas what happened here? Lemme know. Who knows? You could be right!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Her Kidnappers appears and tells her why she has been kidnapped, then her Kidnappers changes her position to a hogtie, removes her shoes and tickles her to extract information from her?

P.S.: I misread your post. I understood, what happens next, not what happened before.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Hmm she myst of known the person that had done this to her. She talks about him in a very familiar way. I think she’s a cop and he is one of her informants that got tired of her attitude whenever she came around.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar and Ducttapelover, I love your ideas! Let's see what actually happened eh?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Several Hours Before

Detective Michelle Cooper was not happy. Her investigation on the series of break-ins and assaults was slowing down and they were no closer to solving it. But the message from Danny, one of her people on the street, offered some hope. At this point, it was her only lead.

“Hold the fort down, will ya Carl? Gotta see Danny about a possible lead.” she called out to her partner as she got her bag and blazer.

“Want me to come with you?” asked Carl, a tall well-built guy who seemed quiet but could be very dangerous in any fight.

“Nah, this won’t take long,” said Michelle as she swept out the door.

Michelle met Danny at a rundown bar in the more rundown part of town.

“So what’s the scoop, Danny boy?” asked Michelle, sipping from her cup of coffee.

“There’s this guy that may know the guys that you’re looking for. I’m seein’ ‘em in half an hour,” answered Danny.

“I’ll tag along if ya don’t mind,” responded Michelle.

“Sure, sure, but they can’t see me with ya. Bad for biz and all,” said Danny.

Thirty minutes later, Michelle watched as Danny met a very tall black dude in front of an abandoned warehouse. She was trying to get close enough to get a better look when she was grabbed from behind by a powerful grip.

“Lookee here!” shouted the man as he dragged the struggling cop.

“Who the hell? Get her inside and let’s find out!” said the black man.

Michelle had no intention of cooperating so she stomped on her assailant’s instep and when he let go, he elbowed him in the chin. The man staggered back. The black dude moved to tackle her, but she side-stepped and tripped him. She was about to pull out her gun when someone leaped onto her back and jammed a cloth into her face.

She inhaled reflexively and soon, Detective Michelle Cooper was unconscious.

The two big men carried the unconscious woman into the warehouse where they bound her to a sturdy wooden pole. Her wrists were bound behind the pole. Her ankles were tied together and then to the pole. More rope held up her body

Congrats Ducttapelover! You hit the nail on the head! Now let's check out the aftermath...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The Aftermath

The three men returned to their captive. Danny stood before Michelle, with a sneer on his face, and said, “You fell for our bait, Mich! We couldn’t have the cops breathing down our necks while we were wrapping up our little caper, but with you out of the way, we can just get out of town and hide out ‘til the heat cools down. But first, we get to have a little fun with you!”

The two big men quickly untied Michelle and divested her of her skirt, blazer and shirt, leaving her in just her bra, panties and hose. Michelle fought to prevent being stripped, but the two goons were forewarned of her capabilities and while one had her in his grip, the other did his work.

The white dude, Andre, held Michelle in a full nelson while the black guy, Kit, unzipped and pulled her skirt off. They wrestled her onto a tarpaulin spread on the ground and Kit sat on her legs while Andre pulled off her blazer and shirt. Her struggles were soon put to an end when they double-teamed her and bound her wrists behind her back and her ankles together. Finally, they linked her wrists and ankles with several turns of rope putting her in a hogtie. Michelle now lay hogtied and gagged on the tarp, struggling to no avail while her three captors looked on snickering. She felt truly helpless wearing only her bra, panties, pantyhose and shoes.

Andre then asked, “So wadda we do now, Danny?”

Danny looked thoughtful and answered, “I got an idea!”

So saying, he sat down beside the bound detective, who glared at her from her hogtied position. He swept Michelle’s disheveled hair from her face and softly said, “I think we’ll have a little fun with the pretty cop before we get rid of her.” Michelle struggled mightily but the ropes held firm.

Danny moved so he could caress Michelle’s hosed legs. He pulled off her shoes, one by one, and caressed the hose-covered feet at the instep, heel and soles. All the while, Michelle voiced her protest through the gag. Then Danny held her bound ankles in one hand and raked the other hand’s fingernails down Michelle’s vulnerable soles.

Michelle screamed at Danny to stop but he relentlessly tickled the hapless cop’s feet. Micelle wiggled and struggled but the tickle torture continued down her calves and then across her full thighs. Danny poked her sides and even fondled her breasts.

Pausing for a moment, Danny looked at Michelle, who was now sweating, with tears and drool running down her face. Apparently satisfied, Danny resumed the torment sending his victim into peals of hysterical laughter. All, the while, Andre and Kit stood at the sidelines guffawing at Michelle’s plight.

“Freeze! Step away from her with your hands up!” said a commanding voice suddenly.

The three assailants turned to see Carl aiming his pistol at them. They slowly stepped away from Michelle, raising their hands.

Soon, the three thugs were lying facedown on the floor with their wrists ziptied behind their backs. Carl took out a folding knife and soon had cut Michelle free. She hugged him and sobbed with relief now that her ordeal was over.

Michelle turned her streaked face towards Carl and asked, “How did you find me?”

“Lucky guess,” answered Carl, “Oh I followed you secretly, but lost you before you turned into this warehouse district. Had to check out a few warehouses before I saw your car. I called for backup but decided to check the place myself. Good thing I did.” In the distance, sirens wailed, coming closer.

Carl retrieved Michelle’s clothes before their colleagues arrived on the scene.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine finish and thank you for working with my suggestions :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Is that the end? I could see Carl being in on the game and wanting to have some fun with his colleague lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amazing story! Really enjoy these it’s such a different take on the stories that are usually written here. Great job. Also super happy I called this one right lol.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Nice scenario and resolution!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I'm glad you all like the little twist I've put into the storytelling. Please tell me what you think about Whodunit #3: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7216

:D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic