SUBMITTING TO HIS ROPES - M/F - PART 3 IS UP AND WE HAVE CHOICES TO MAKE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

SUBMITTING TO HIS ROPES - M/F - PART 3 IS UP AND WE HAVE CHOICES TO MAKE!

Post by Switcher1313 »

SUBMITTING TO HIS ROPES

She stood in front of the door, trembling with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

Anna Lewis stood in a moment of indecision. She knew that beyond this portal, she would lose her precious freedom. Within that room awaited her partner, lover and soon-to-be jailer.

If she allowed it to happen.

His instructions were clear. She was to enter the room divested of her clothes as a sign that she was willing to submit to his control.

Anna shook her head as if to clear her head. Her lovely long brown hair shook and a few stray strands fell in front of her eyes. Her eyes were light brown, sultry and inviting. She licked her full red lips nervously.

Finally, she took a long breath and let it out slowly. She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her legs. Her full thighs, lush hips and shapely calves were revealed. Her womanhood hidden by a high cut pair of pink panties. She pulled off her t-shirt and her shapely breasts, covered by a thin satin bra popped out. The twin mounds were firm and ripe.

With trembling hand, she twisted the doorknob and opened the door. She stepped in the room slowly. The curtains were drawn and only a lamp on the table beside the bed lit the gloom.

“So, you have chosen to enter my realm. Good!” said a deep masculine voice from a chair shrouded in darkness.

Anna felt vulnerable standing there while her would-be captor stared at her, drinking in every square inch of her delectable body.

The next minutes went by as if in a blur. Anna remembered his order to turn around. Swiftly and silently, he pounced on her. Her wrists were bound tightly together. Her elbows kissed each other insuring that she could not wiggle free. More rope wound around her body, trapping her breasts in an insistent but sensuous embrace. She gasped and grunted every time he drew the strands tight. Soon, her arms were tied tightly behind her.

She was helpless…hopelessly under his control.

A thick roll of cloth sealed her mouth. She could summon no help. Every moment made her more helpless and within her captor’s clutches

When he wound the rope around her small waist and brought the ends between her legs, Anna cried out in indignation as the strands were tightened, pressing down on her already damp crotch. She cursed herself for not being able to conceal her passion.

She liked this! She loved this! She craved his ropes!

With her arms thoroughly immobilized and the crotchrope distracting her no end, she was brought to the bed and thrown down onto its satiny softness.

The comfort of the bed was a lie for Anna knew that her captor intended to make her more helpless.

With swift and efficient sureness, he bound her ankles tightly together. Escape was now impossible. Movement, speech and now flight was denied her.

And still he continued. More rope was wrapped above and below her knees. Audaciously, he caressed the silky smoothness of Anna’s legs before he tied the firm flesh of her thighs.

Anna groaned and struggled in her bonds, to no avail. His ropework was flawlessly firm. She could not pick a single knot. The ropes embraced her exposed body like an insistent lover. She writhed within their embrace. Her mind was afire at the incredible stimulation that she was receiving. The crotch of her panties was very wet now belying the distressed behavior that she was showing.

Finally, her jailer spoke again, “Now, my dear, shall we begin?”

----

So tell me dear readers, shall I continue? :D :D :D
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

To answer your question [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] do please continue by all means - Anna can still move way too much. She might hop out of the bedroom :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ceasar is right. How can he ber her jailer if she can simply hop away when she pleases?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well...seeing as she’s enjoying it, it would be cruel to end it there!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

It seems the prisoner must be secured further. No worries...we've just begun.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

PART 2

Anna could only mumble in reply. The thick gag effectively muffled her voice and it cleaved her mouth apart so that drool was now starting to issue from her mouth. She could do nothing, for her arms were tightly bound behind her and her legs felt welded together by the strands around ankles, knees and thighs.

Now, her captor lay beside her on the bed behind her. He propped himself with one arm while the other slowly snaked around her small waist. His hands caressed her flat stomach as if appreciating its lean firmness. His fingers slowly travelled upwards until they cupped her full breasts. She sought to resist but her nipples stiffened in response to his touch.

Anna could feel the warmth of his palm as they softly roved all over her shoulders, chest and breasts. He squeezed her firm mounds and she moaned in helplessness as he took liberties with her. His hand slowly flowed downward caressing her butt, hip and thighs. Finally, his hand cupped her womanhood. She groaned in embarrassment for there was no denying the wetness between her legs.

“So wet! I can see that you’re liking this,” he whispered as he squeezed her firm thighs. Her skin erupted in goosebumps as his fingertips slowly traced her bound thighs as if admiring their silky texture. Anna writhed, resisting and yet not resisting his touch. Her mind was awash with confused emotions. She wanted none of this, but she craved it. She sought freedom from the ropes even as she sank deeper into their insidious embrace.

“Let’s take this up a notch, shall we my dear?” asked the man with a hint of menace in his deep voice.

Anna’s captor began untying her legs, much to Anna’s chagrin and disappointment. She flexed her legs gratefully, but the man flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her legs apart. He attached a generous amount of rope on her ankles before connecting them to the corners of the bed so that she couldn’t close her legs.

Her jailer attached rope to the harness binding Anna’s torse and slowly pulled her torso backward so that she was bent backwards. He relented when Anna’s breasts cleared the bed. Anna now found herself stringently bound and bent backwards while her legs were kept wide apart. He attached more ropes so her body would be firmly supported. Anna found that even if she relaxed, the ropes held her firmly.

The man went in front of her and touched her breasts, which were threatening to burst out of her bra. She groaned as he caressed and squeezed her defenseless tits. She could hardly wiggle in response.

“I’ll leave you like that to ponder your fate, but fear not! I have something that will keep you entertained,” said the man. Anna then felt a blunt and round object inserted between her crotch and the bed. It started humming and vibrating and she gasped aloud, realizing that he had put a vibrating wand so it would touch her crotch.

The wand was not set to its maximum so it provided a stimulating effect, but would not bring Anna over the edge. Anna knew she was looking at some time being teased, tormented and denied. Anna shook her head and drool flew from her mouth. She begged him to stop the torment and release him but he merely stepped out of the darkened room.

She was now alone…trapped…helpless.

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]

Shall we find out what happens next? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Anna is conflicted but she has made her choice. I'm anticipating what will happen next. Good story, do keep it up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Anna knew she was looking at some time being teased, tormented and denied.

Mmmm, 'some time' for a good time I hope... Another great chapter from you [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Awesome story. you have some great pacing [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Anna knew she was looking at some time being teased, tormented and denied.

Mmmm, 'some time' for a good time I hope... Another great chapter from you @Switcher1313
Thank you [mention]tickletied84[/mention] .
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story. you have some great pacing @Switcher1313
Why thank you [mention]WyattW5[/mention] .
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Anna is conflicted but she has made her choice. I'm anticipating what will happen next. Good story, do keep it up.
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] . All will be revealed...in time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, Anna now is definitivly helpless now :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

PART 3

Anna had lost all track of time. She had no idea how long she had been bound in such a stringent position. She still struggled but more weakly now, for she had been drained by her ordeal. Her arms felt welded together behind her back. Her legs were held widely and inelegantly open while her most sensitive spot was split with the tight crotchrope.

Worse, the vibrating wand hummed an insistent and irritating melody between her legs. The crotchrope transmitted the vibrations between her butt cheeks, waist and especially into her shaven slit. She was tightly restrained yet highly stimulated. Her panties were soaking wet from her leaking juices. Her mouth was still sealed and she was now drooling uncontrollably.

Finally, she heard the door open and heard the deep voice, “Aha! Still stuck, I see!” He chuckled at her predicament. Anna struggled as she felt his hand caressing up her bound legs. With impunity and audacity, he groped her between her legs.

“So wet! What a bondage slut you are!” he exclaimed. He then squeezed her defenseless breasts, tweaking her hard nipples, much to her utter humiliation.

“I think you’ve been tied up in that position enough, luv!” said Anna’s tormentor as she felt the ropes pulling her torso loosen. She flopped down on the bed, weary from the arduous position. Anna was unresisting as she felt her legs freed. She weakly moved her legs, absurdly grateful at regaining some freedom.

Anna’s arms were untied and they flopped down beside her. She was weak, drained but still turned on by her captivity.

Then, she felt him unclipping her strapless bra and pulled it out from under her. Her gag was removed. Her jailer flipped her over on her back and with quick efficiency, tied her wrists off to the corners of the bed. Still half-conscious, she felt him slide her panties down her legs until she was completely and helplessly stripped naked. Soon, her ankles were once again captured by rope and tied off to the other two corners of the bed. She was now spreadeagled, completely on display and once again, helpless.

Anna finally found her voice and softly asked, “What else have you got planned for me?”

“Oh, wouldn’t you want to know!” said the man as he pushed a red ballgag into Anna’s mouth before buckling it tightly.

The man then stood contemplating the nude beauty spread out before him like a delicious banquet. His thoughts raced with various possibilities.

----

What should be done to Anna now?

A – Tickle her
B – Inflict a bit of pain
C – Tease her to the edge

[mention]WyattW5[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Perhaps Anna is too compliant. It seems to be a proper time to test her limits to some extent. I'll go with option B.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I´ll vote for Option A :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I would recommend option B, but maybe add a miniscule amount of teasing with it. Great descriptive detail. keep it up.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part, but I do not have a preference for the vote. Pain is maybe a bit too much at the moment, and as Wyatt said, some teasing first would help. Let her see who is the boss without destroying her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic