A hiking trip to the forest (M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A hiking trip to the forest (M/F

Post by Ovi1 »

Since my first story, which was very much against the rules and has therefore been removed completely, did not get me permabanned, I feel obliged to have another try at tugstories.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A HIKING TRIP TO THE FOREST PART 1

Iris and Olaf were on a plane headed to Norway. It would be a nice holiday after the exams. They were university students who had met in France. They weren't in the same programme but met in a book club related to the university.

After going into a discussion about a kidnapping scene, they had noticed that they both had a liking for ropes and knots. Olaf had learned how to work ropes by going camping in nature a lot, Iris had not done that as much, but she did like being out in nature too.

They had continued their discussion together at Iris' home, and by the end of the night Iris had been tied to a chair twice, and hogtied on the floor once. Ofcourse Olaf had released her before going home.

They had started dating soon after. Their relationship did not revolve entirely around ropes, but there were ropes wrapped around Iris at least once a week.
After experimenting and getting to know eachother for a couple of months, they had decided that they would go on a camping trip together in the summer. To an isolated region.

Olaf had been hiking in Norway once before and said it was his most beautiful trip ever, and he had wished it never ended. So Iris suggested to continue that trip together. When friends and family asked them about it, they would say that it was to experience the stunning Norwegian landscape, but they both knew there would also be some tying involved.

Their backbacks were stuffed in the overhead luggage. They had 2 sets of clothes, a tent, sleeping mats and sleeping bags and some extra rope with them. They would buy food and cooking supplies after they landed. Both their backpacks had enough spare room for that.

The weather predictions for the week looked good and when they started their hike, they were surprised by how warm it was. They had taken a train north to a village from which they set out into the woods.

This village saw a lot of traffic from backpackers, which explained the giant camping store in the middle of it. They had met another backpacking couple on the train who were planning to leave east, so they decided to start by going west.

They had decided to navigate using only a compass and a map. They both had their phones with them but since they wouldn't be able to charge them anyway, they had decided to only turn them on once per day to download messages and confirm their location. Olaf had wanted to leave his phone behind in France but Iris had successfully convinced him to bring it anyway.

After the first hour of walking Iris already felt like they wouldn't encounter anyone. The forest looked wild, the giant pine trees that you would see in the large pictures taken from the sky looked much bigger from here. Iris wondered what it would feel like to be tied to one of those giants.

The trees were mixed in with smaller and greener vegetation. Whenever they stopped they could hear small animals going through the forest. The closest ones would be no more than 5 meters away, but somehow hidden from sight.

Iris had half expected to be tied up here already, but Olaf was determined to cover a lot of distance on the first day.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Chapter serves well as an Introduction I would say, making the reader wonder, what might happen next [mention]Ovi1[/mention] :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ovi1 wrote: 2 years ago Since my first story, which was very much against the rules and has therefore been removed completely,
So far you have not written anything that might get your story deleted again by the looks of it. But you are posting in the stories for EVERYONE section, which does not allow much ;) Let's see what's up next...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I agree that the setup is good. And I agree that you should make sure that the hiking trip is “Everyone” rated for this section
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

A HIKING TRIP TO THE FOREST PART 2

Iris and Olaf had taken only short stops during their first day. Toilet breaks, sips of water through a filtering straw from a small river they had come across, and quick snacks of high energy bars and dried meat. Olaf said that eating a lot of tiny snacks throughout the day would save them from having to cook an actual meal at night, which would save them time and energy after a long day.

After a very long day of enjoying the landscape, with some hours of silence, some hours of conversation, Olaf picked a place where they would stop for the night.

They both put down their backpacks and as soon as Iris walked she felt like she was jumping a little. The heavy weight of the backpack had changed her steps and it took a minute of walking to get adjusted again.

In the meantime Olaf had pulled a lot of the content out of the backpacks. Iris sat down and looked at the sun which was already low in the sky.

Their tent would be set up on a bit of a hill so the sun wouldn't hide behind the trees too soon. Olaf kneeled down in front of Iris.

"I might be too tired to help setting up the camp today, can I just watch you do it?" Iris asked.

"Just as I thought", said Olaf as he held out some rope. Iris dutifully held out her wrists for him.

Olaf crossed Iris' wrists, tying the rope around them in both directions, cinching it tightly and tying it off on the top of her wrists. Where her fingers would definitely not be able to reach it, but she might be able to go at it with her teeth if she had to.

There was still quite some slack rope hanging off her wrists when they were pushed up and back to end up resting on top of her head. Olaf folded the slack rope and moved it towards her face.

"Will you hold this for me please?" he asked. Iris opened her mouth as the rope was shoved in, she clenched her teeth to keep it in place.

Then he kneeled behind her and started tying a chest harness. He doubled up the rope and looped it below her breasts, pulling the ending through the centre, which ended at her spine when he pulled it a little tighter.

Then he looped above her breasts, pulling it through the loop on her back, then he moved over her shoulder to the front, pulled the rope round the lower rope, and pulled it up tightly as he moved back over her other shoulder to the knot which was forming on her back.

The rope had a 'seatbelt effect' on her boobs which Iris knew a lot of guys liked to see. Olaf again had some slack rope left, which he tucked between Iris' breasts, where it was held in place by the chest harness.

He went on to tie a much more modest rope around her waist, just a single rope wrapped around twice just above the hips, with the knot behind the back and again some slack rope tucked in Iris' cleavage.

The final rope went around her legs, just above her knees, getting cinched properly and tied off behind her legs. There was again some slack rope which was tucked under the rope around her waist.

Then Olaf helped her up, and helped her hop towards a tree. Iris' could not move her hands down much as she was still holding the rope in her mouth, and she could wobble quite a bit with her ankles free, but she could not keep her balance on the forest floor.

When they reached the tree Iris was put with her back against it. Olaf took the slack rope from her legs and tied them firmly to the tree. He had to walk around a few times to keep an eye on all the ropes, as he slowly worked his way up.

When Iris was attached to the tree by her legs, waist and chest, Olaf took a few steps back to admire his work. He looked Iris in the eye as he walked up closer to her, and finally said "Open up".

Iris was happy to finally unclench her jaws as Olaf took the ropes out. She tried to enjoy a moment of relaxation but was interrupted by her arms getting pulled up as high as they could, and Olaf tying a knot on the other side of the tree, fixing her arms above her head.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic