She's Literally the Girl Next Door (M/F) - completed

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Solarbeast , @Caesar73 , @TamatoaShiny123

Thanks so much for the comments! I've come to another gap where I must have typed a chapter directly into the old site without saving it to my USB drive first. I'll try to bridge the gap in the next few days. I wish I had been better at saving my own stuff! I guess I thought the old site would last forever!
Can’t wait to read it!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Solarbeast , @Caesar73 , @TamatoaShiny123

Thanks so much for the comments! I've come to another gap where I must have typed a chapter directly into the old site without saving it to my USB drive first. I'll try to bridge the gap in the next few days. I wish I had been better at saving my own stuff! I guess I thought the old site would last forever!
You're taking too long!!! I need more!!! I need them being cute and flirty with each other!!!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]. Just seeing your response now, and I think a lot of us thought the old site would last forever. Even though I was more of a lurker on the old site, I also wish that I had saved more pieces of work that I enjoyed. Overall though, it is very hard to re-write part of a story that you have already written down somewhere and then to have to write later with the same expectations of what you originally wrote. Either way, I wish you luck and I can't wait to hear what you have written. P.S. Take all the time you need to make it the way you want it to sound.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]Dr_Depravo[/mention] , [mention]Solarbeast[/mention]

Thanks so much for the comments! My work life has been getting in the way of my updating my stories, but I have one almost ready. I'm just checking it over first.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

She's Literally the Girl Next Door, part 6

She dozed for about fifteen minutes while I held her. She woke up, yawned, and smiled at me. “I seem to recall you promising to buy me dinner. I’m getting very hungry.”

“I’ll call and place the order, as soon as I take care of a couple of details,” I told her.

Before she had much chance to wonder what details I meant, I got up and grabbed the pantyhose from the floor which had previously served as her blindfold. I retied it over her eyes.

“Why do you need to blindfold me again?”

“No reason, really. I just felt like doing it. Now, where is your gag? I think it’s still downstairs. I’ll be right back.”

“Wait! I don’t need to be gagged!”

I ignored her pleas and ran downstairs. I came back in a minute with the knotted pantyhose.

“Please wait!” she pleaded as she heard me enter the room again. “You are going to let me eat after the pizza arrives, aren’t you?”

“Of course,” I told her. “I’m not that mean! I will untie you and let you eat, but there’s no reason to untie you just yet. I need to gag you so that you don’t scream for help while I’m calling Pizza Shack.”

“I won’t scream for help! I’m hungry – I don’t want to interrupt you while you’re ordering! I promise I … mmmmffffff!” she squealed as the knot filled her mouth. I pulled the ends of the pantyhose back and made a secure knot behind her head.

She continued to make cute whimpering sounds. “You’re so adorable when you’re bound hand and foot, hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded,” I told her. “Now be quiet while I call and place our order.”

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. “Oh, I completely forgot. I have the Pizza Shack app. I don’t need to call them. You could be screaming your head off and no one at Pizza Shack will hear you through an app. Hmm, I guess I didn’t need to gag you after all. Isn’t that funny?”

She mumbled something which was probably along the lines of “remove the gag, then.”

“Darn, I just thought of another reason why I wish I hadn’t gagged you. Now I don’t know what kind of crust and toppings you want.”

She made more exasperated sounds through her gag.

“Let me think. There must be a way … I know! I’ll read the crust and toppings options. When I get to something you want, nod your head. Are you ready?”

She squealed again in frustration, but soon realized I was not going to remove her gag. She nodded her head. I began to read aloud each choice and I paused after each one. She must have soon realized that ordering in this slow way and waiting for delivery was going to add at least forty-five minutes to her current bound and helpless state, but there was nothing she could do about it.

We finally settled on the type of crust and toppings she wanted. Then I started listing all of the beverage choices and side items. At this point, she was, pardon the expression, ‘fit to be tied’.

Finally, I reviewed our order and asked her if I had everything right. She nodded impatiently. I selected “submit order”.

“There. The order has been sent. I know you’re eager to be untied right now, but this is more fun. The time of your eventual freedom is now completely up to the delivery guy. You’ll be untied after he arrives. I’ll bet you’re hoping that he doesn’t get lost on the way, or get stuck in traffic, or get a flat tire, or have engine trouble. There are also delays that can happen in the Pizza Shack kitchen. Gee, I hope I didn’t accidentally use an expired credit card. That could cause another delay. Poor Jamie! Let’s hope none of those things happen.”

She moaned and squirmed in her tight ropes.

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I absolutely love this story!!! The way he teases her and stuff! Hope there’s a new part to this very soon!!!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
Thanks! I'm back from Christmas travels, and I found a couple of chapters I had saved from the old story.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

She's Literally the Girl Next Door, part 7

I picked up a paperback book that was on her nightstand. “‘Meghan the Ghost Hunter’ Is this the book you’re currently reading?” I asked. She nodded. Her means of communication were restricted to answering yes or no by nodding or shaking her head. “Voted best paranormal romance of the year” I read aloud from the back cover. “Since you’re currently unable to see, would you like me to read to you? It will keep us occupied while we wait for dinner to arrive.” She nodded her head again. I lay down on the bed next to her and started reading aloud.

“You know, I don’t usually read chick-lit, but this is pretty good,” I told her, after I had been reading to her for a short time. “Can I borrow this when you’re finished with it?” She nodded her head again. I continued reading until I heard a sound from my phone.

“Our pizza is done and is on it’s way,” I told her after reading the notification. “It looks like you will soon be untied. Let’s go downstairs and wait for it to arrive.” I replaced her bookmark and put her book back where I found it. I untied and removed the rope that was keeping her hogtied, and then picked her up and carried her downstairs. I placed her face-down on the floor near the front door and securely hogtied her again.

“Now, when the pizza guy comes, I will open the door, and you will be hidden behind the door. It will be fun to think that there’s a girl hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded just a couple of feet away, and he will have no clue. You can pretend that you’re being held captive and your rescuer is just on the other side of the door, but you have no way of making yourself known. Just don’t make any noise for real. Even with your gag, he will be close enough to hear any sounds you make.”

We only had to wait another fifteen minutes when we heard the doorbell. The pizza guy turned out to be a pizza girl. A very pretty one too. I tipped her more than I really needed to because I was in a very good mood tonight. After closing the door, I put our pizza on the table and returned to my captive. Once again I removed her hogtie and helped her sit up and leaned her against the wall. I peeled off the tape from her mouth as painlessly as I could and pulled the sock from her mouth. I helped her lean forward so I could access her bound wrists. Soon her wrists were free. I started to untie the rope around her ankles, but she stopped me. “Leave my legs tied for now. I’m very hungry, so just carry me to the kitchen so I can start eating. You can finish untying me after we eat.”

I picked her up. “If you’re sure,” I told her as I placed her on the chair.

“Yeah,” she replied. “I don’t usually eat with my feet, so having them tied together won’t stop me.”

We were both hungrier than we realized. While we ate, she filled me in on the book I had been reading to her.

Suddenly, we heard a sound that made both of our hearts skip a beat. A key was being inserted into the front door from the outside! As the doorknob was turning, I had a sudden fear that Jamie’s parents were home, and that in a few seconds they would see their daughter, sitting at the kitchen table with her legs bound together with rope, eating dinner with me. How would we explain this? But they’re hundreds of miles away, and they just texted a little while ago. It can’t be! Jamie and I looked at each other in shock, and we both knew that we didn’t have time to untie her legs. The door swung open. It was Andrea, Jamie’s twin sister! I was relieved it wasn’t her parents, but this was still going to be extremely awkward. Jamie suddenly put her bound-together feet on my lap, so that they wouldn’t be visible from where Andrea was standing.

“Andrea!” Jamie exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

Andrea ran up behind Jamie and hugged her from behind. “What kind of a welcome is that? Aren’t you glad to see me? My plans changed a little. I’m going to stay the night here, and then go with my friend to her family’s cabin. This is great! We’re both on Spring Break, but I didn’t think we would get to see each other at all!”

I was frantically trying, under the table, to untie the knot that kept Jamie’s ankles bound, but it was stubborn, and I was nervous.

“Jack!” Andrea said excitedly. “Good to see you! It’s been awhile.” I stood up to hug her, and Jamie lowered her feet to the floor, the knot still intact.

“Oh, food!” Andrea said while sitting down. “Do you have enough for me too? I’m starving!”

“Of course,” I said. “Help yourself! We got a large.” I sat back down, hoping that Jamie would put her feet back on my lap so that I could resume trying to untie them. She didn’t though. Even if I untied her ankles, I don’t know how I could untie her knees without attracting attention. So, the three of us sat and finished eating, while one of us was partly bound and the other was still unaware.

I looked over toward the door and saw Jamie’s wrist rope and hogtie rope still lying on the floor, along with some discarded duct tape and a saliva-covered sock. As of yet, Andrea was so chatty and focused on eating, that she hadn’t noticed those yet either. If only she would go to the bathroom, I could untie Jamie’s legs and hide the ropes before she got back. But she didn’t, and we were done eating.

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

She's Literally the Girl Next Door, part 8

Jamie and Andrea were fraternal twins rather than identical. They had the same delicate facial features, but Jamie’s hair was a light brunette and Andrea’s hair was blonder. They were both petite and nearly identical is size. Andrea was the more talkative of the two. Jamie was a little quieter, but if she felt nervous about her sister finding out that her legs were tied together under the table with ropes at her knees and ankles, she didn’t let on. I was the one feeling nervous. What would Andrea think of me playing these kinds of games with her sister? Would she laugh, or get angry? If Andrea went in the living room, she was sure to see the discarded ropes, blindfold, and gag. If she started to clean up the table and noticed that Jamie was stubbornly remaining seated, she would get suspicious. There was almost no way I was getting out this situation without dying of embarrassment.

Andrea stood up. “We’ll be right back, Jack, to help clean up. Jamie’s going to help me bring in some things from my car.”

I leapt up. “I can help with that.”

“We’ll all go,” Andrea said. “I can show you both the new paint job on my car. It looks even better than it did before it got scratched in the parking lot at school.”

There was an awkward moment as Andrea waiting for Jamie to get up.

“I can’t,” Jamie said.

“What’s the matter? Are you sick or something?”

“No,” Jamie hesitantly answered. “It’s just that … I’m sort of … look at my legs.”

Andrea looked a little worried about what she might find when she looked. “Are you injured?” she asked, probably expecting to see Jamie’s leg in a cast, or maybe a sprained ankle. She looked under the table and gasped. “You’re … you’re tied up?” she said when she saw the ropes.

“Well, only partly,” Jamie said. “At least my hands are free now.”

Andrea gave me a cold look. “You’ve been tying up my sister?”

“Don’t blame him! It’s not his fault.”

“Then who tied you up, and why did Jack leave you partly tied?”

“Well, Jack tied me up, but it’s kind of complicated …”

“This is making no sense, … wait a minute, are you two …”

“No! He’s just a good friend who kept me tied up all day.”

Andrea looked at me. “Will someone please tell me what’s been going on here?”

“Well,” I said. “Your dad gave me a key so I could check the house while your parents are away. He wasn’t expecting Jamie to be home, so neither was I. When I saw Jamie lying on the floor all tied up and gagged …”

“Wait a minute,” interrupted Andrea. “Jamie said you tied her up, but you’re saying she was tied up when you got here? What have you two been drinking?”

“Please Jack,” Jamie said. “I’ll take it from here.”

“Yes,” Andrea told Jamie. “And start at the beginning.”

And start at the beginning she did. She started telling her sister about her self-bondage adventures in her bedroom when they were in junior high school, and continued the story all the way up to the present moment and why she was sitting at the kitchen table with securely bound-together legs. Andrea, for once, was speechless. She listened to the story with rapt attention. When she heard how Jamie had been hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded behind the front door while the I was paying the pizza delivery girl, she looked over and saw the ropes, tape, sock, and pantyhose lying near the door. She hadn’t seen them when she came in, because they were behind the door when she opened it. Now, with the door closed, they were in plain sight. She walked over to them and stared at them in fascination.

“Jack, please hogtie her again! I have to see what it’s like!” Andrea said in excitement.

“Uh, I don’t think so,” Jamie said. “I’ve been tied up in one kind of restraint or another since 1:30 this afternoon, with only one two-minute restroom break. I’m done. Jack’s going to untie my legs now.”

“Please! I just want to see what it looks like. It will only be for a few minutes, I promise! Then Jack can untie the ropes from you, and put them on me!”

I was completely surprised by this turn of events. I picked up Jamie and carried her to the discarded ropes.

“No, please Jack! No more! I’ve been tied up enough for one day. Please don’t do this!”

“Don’t worry,” I told her. “Andrea said it would only be for a few minutes. You’ll soon be free for good.”

I placed her face-down on the floor, pulled her arms behind her back, and soon her wrists were tied together once again. “No … why …”

“Don’t worry,” Andrea reassured her. “Soon he’ll free you and I’ll be the one tied up.”

“I don’t understand,” Jamie said, wincing as her legs were being pulled into hogtie position. “You have a boyfriend. What would Todd say about you asking some other guy to tie you up?”

Andrea scoffed. “First of all, I’m not going to tell him. Second of all, I’m seriously thinking of dumping that guy. I actually begged him to tie me up a couple of weeks ago, and that idiot actually refused! Can you believe it?”

“So you like to be tied up too? I never knew that,” Jamie said as her hogtie came to its completion.

“Yeah, I guess it’s genetic!” Andrea said. “It’s amazing – I used to tie myself up too in my room! There were probably evenings where we were both partly tied up in our beds at the same time, and didn’t know it!”

“That’s funny!” I said. “All those years you could have been helping each other indulge in your tie up fantasies, and you never mentioned it to each other!”

The girls, however, didn’t seem to see the humor in wasted opportunity.

Andrea turned back to her sister. “You look fabulous like that! I can’t wait for it to be me!”

“There is one thing you should know,” Jamie said. “Jack really has a thing for opaque tights. Do you have a pair you could put on?”

Andrea thought for a moment. “I know just the thing!” she exclaimed, and ran upstairs to her room.

“This has surely been a memorable day,” Jamie said. I looked down at her, taking in the lovely sight of her, roped into near-immobility once again. I knelt next to her and began to kiss her stockinged feet. “It sure has, and it’s not even over yet!”

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good! :D I'm really looking forward to the Point when Andrea is joining the Fun :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I’m so glad u found these! Hope to hear more now that Andrea’s here!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Lovely lovely story.
Can't wait to read the rest of it.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A really great story
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]harveygasson[/mention]

Thanks so much for the comments!

[mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention] said:
Lovely lovely story.
Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Thank you, Chloe! That is so nice of you! I LOVE your avatar picture.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

She's Literally the Girl Next Door, part 9

“Well, Andrea certainly reacted well to our little tie-up games! I was afraid she would be angry,” I told Jamie.

“Yes. She seems eager to be tied up too. I will certainly be relieved when I’m free of these ropes and they’re on her instead.”

I thought it was interesting that Jamie was not asking, demanding, or begging to be untied right now. Instead, she seemed willing to play by Andrea’s rules – she didn’t question that she was to remain hogtied until Andrea returned so that the swapping of ropes could commence.

I once again resumed my caresses of her legs and feet with my hands and lips. I must have been pretty oblivious to my other surroundings, since I didn’t hear Andrea return until she spoke from the bottom of the stairs. “It looks like you really are a big fan of tights! Do you like mine too?” I turned to look and almost gasped audibly. She was an elf – a gorgeous Christmas elf! She was wearing a white turtle-neck sweater and a red mini-dress with green trim and peppermint candy buttons. A green elf hat with white trim adorned her head. Her opaque green tights were decorated with tiny snowflakes and toys. She had come downstairs in her stocking feet, which partly explained how she came down without me hearing her approach. She was carrying a pair of elf shoes in one hand, and the roll of duct tape and a sock in the other hand. She placed everything on the floor and then spun around so I could get a good look at her costume, front and back. “What do you think?”

I was stunned into speechlessness for a couple seconds. “You look fabulous! You look … you look … fit to be tied!” Oh, did I say that out loud? Did that sound too creepy? Evidently she didn’t think so, because she laughed heartily.

“Just the look I was going for then!” she replied. “I had a job last Christmas as Santa Claus’ assistant at the mall. They let me keep the costume. I’m glad I found a reason to wear it again!”

“Yes, this is just the right occasion to wear it again!” I replied enthusiastically. “I’ll bet the little kids were excited to see Santa, but all the fathers were probably more excited to see you!”

Andrea laughed again, but Jamie groaned. “And once again, I’ve been upstaged by my sister.”

“Not at all!” I reassured her. “You both look absolutely stunning.”

“Nice of you to say,” Jamie replied. “Can we start exchanging these ropes now, please?”

“Absolutely,” I replied.

“Not so fast,” Andrea said to me. “Let’s let Jamie relax for a few more minutes. You and I will clean up the kitchen first.”

“No, that’s OK,” Jamie answered. “I would be happy to clean up after you’re tied up.”

“Nonsense,” Andrea said while taking my arm and guiding me to the kitchen. I could hear Jamie make a frustrated sound, but she didn’t complain. As I was loading the dishwasher, I heard a sudden squeal. I turned around in time to see Andrea stuffing Jamie’s mouth with the same sock she had been gagged with before. She tore off a piece of duct tape and plastered it over Jamie’s stuffed mouth. Jamie made protesting noises, severely muffled of course.

“Was that really necessary?” I asked. “She wasn’t complaining.”
Andrea shrugged her shoulders. She picked up the pair of pantyhose and swiftly blindfolded her squealing sister. She came back to the kitchen and helped me clean up. “I missed all the fun earlier. I just wanted to see how she looked gagged and blindfolded. She looks so cute, doesn’t she?”

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Omg she’s an elf now! I love this story!!!!! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Andrea's elf costume.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Siblings can be sooo cruel :D Nice costume! ;)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Siblings can be sooo cruel :D Nice costume! ;)
How true. Jamie is going to get her revenge though. :twisted:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

She's Literally the Girl Next Door, part 10

Andrea and I finished cleaning up the kitchen while Jamie glared at as over her tape gag.

“I think it’s time to start untying her,” I told Andrea.

“Which means it’s also time to start tying me,” she replied with a smile.

She went to the living room and lowered herself to the floor until she was lying on her stomach on the floor, just next to her sister. She looked up at me with a mischievous smile and said, “I’m ready. Better make it tight. I’ll be ever so disappointed if I can escape.”

“I’ll do my best,” I told her. “I better warn you, I’ve been practicing my rope tying skills all day long on your sister, and she hasn’t been able to escape.”

I untied Jamie’s hogtie rope, and then began untying the rope which was bound tightly around her ankles. As soon as the rope was removed from Jamie’s ankles, I immediately began to bind it around Andrea’s ankles. I cinched it securely and made a knot.

“Oh, this is starting off really well! I hope all the ropes are this tight,” Andrea told me.

“Believe me, they will,” I told her, while rubbing my hands up and down her calves and the backs of her knees. “I really like your tights. They’re so adorable!”

“I’m glad you like them,” she replied. “After I’m completely tied up, you better kiss and massage my feet and legs, the way you were doing it to Jamie, or else my feelings will be hurt. I don’t want you to play favorites.”

“If you insist,” I told her. “I would be happy to.”

I continued to remove one rope at time from Jamie and apply it to Andrea. As one sister gradually gained her freedom, the other sister lost hers.

Soon Jamie was completely free, and we had one very cute, securely hogtied Christmas elf as a replacement captive.

“Holy shit this is tight!” Andrea exclaimed. “I love it!”

“I’ll be right back,” Jamie said.

“Let’s test your bonds, shall we?” I said as I began tickling Andreas stocking feet. She squirmed as much as her bonds allowed (which wasn’t much), screamed, and laughed uncontrollably. “Yes, I would say you’re securely tied.”

Jamie returned. “Someone needs to be gagged. Aren’t you glad I brought you a fresh sock, instead of reusing the one that’s full of my spit?”

“You don’t need to gag me at all. I’m being very cooperative.”

“Think again!” Jamie said as she stuffed the sock into her sister’s mouth. She proceeded to give Andrea a very thorough wrap-around tape gag.

“I believe we had decided to watch a movie after dinner,” Jamie said. “Let’s leave her bound and gagged until it’s over. That’s the only way to enjoy a movie without her incessant talking. I should have thought of it a long time ago. Oh, and I get to choose the movie.”

“Sure,” I said. “That’s fair after what I put you through today.”

She left for a moment and came back. “Here,” she said while showing me a DVD case.

“Lord of the Rings,” I said. “Good choice.”

“Extended version,” she pointed out with a sinister smile. “It’s longer than the theatrical release. Lots of added scenes. It’s a good thing Andrea likes being tied up.”

“Oh, you’re bad!” I said. “Which one do you want to watch? I’ve already seen all three, so I’ll let you decide.”

“What do you mean which one?” she asked. Her sinister smile widened. “It’s one movie that was released in three parts. We’re watching the whole thing tonight.”

Andrea began to frantically shake her head and make muffled sounds through her stuffed and taped mouth.

“Oh, poor thing! She’s upset that she can’t see the television from there. Jack, please drag her over here so she can enjoy it too!”

THE END
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It’s ending?! No!!!!!! :cry:

This was an amazing story, one of my all time favorites!

(And that torture at the end? Absolutely brutal!)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]
Thanks! That was so nice of you to say!

I have to admit, I am feeling a little guilty about poor Andrea at the end. Surely, Lord of the Rings counts as three movies, doesn't it? I hope Jack insists on untying her at the end of Fellowship of the Ring. That's long enough to be hogtied!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic