Mutual Acquaintances m/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mutual Acquaintances m/F

Post by WyattW5 »

A request by Nogip

In a Movie cinema a young Victor Howlet sits on a bench holding three tickets to see this years biggest film. As he sat awaiting his two friends to arrive he cannot bring himself not to think about them.
Tracy was his Cousins' roommate in College, only three years older then Victor himself at twenty, one thanksgiving Victor’s aunt brought Tracy home for thanksgiving being she had no family who were openly celebratory of such holidays.

The next year Tracy came to Thanksgiving and Christmas the year following Tracy came to nearly every family gathering. The entire family treated her like a member and in she became a welcome addition.
Tracy was once asked to look after Victor while his parent’s were out of town, she came down and the two of them hit it off wonderfully. Both having a love for movies especially in theatres the two became inseparable movie companions.

This time Tracy was bringing her best friend from back home in Alabama. Helen was a real nice girl like Tracy friendly but a bit shy, but Victor never held that against her the few times they seen each other.

Sitting on the bench Victor held the tickets in hand before hearing the door leading outside open. Popping his head up he sees Helen approach smiling at her approach wearing a turtleneck poncho with a set of jeans. Standing up he shook hands with her before bringing her in for a hug before they look to each other and Helen asks

“I haven’t seen Tracy either?”

“Have you received any messages snapchats any of that garbage?”

“Nope nothing” looking to the theatre doors open Victor turns to Helen

“we should wait out here a bit”

Victor nods sitting outside with Helen small talking for the majority of the time looking to each other. After a half hour they seen the theatre filling up and the two sat outside for a little while longer before Helen and Victor look to each other

“should we go in?”

“We promised to see the film together all three of us”

Helen spoke almost at a whine looking to see a mother bringing two kids with her the ticket vendor told them there were no ticket seats left for this show. Victor turns to Helen holding the tickets standing up he walks over to the mother with a warm smile and hands them over. The mothers face blooms before the two kids burst with joy. Victor turns back around

“that was nice of you?” Victor shrugs it off

“Was there something you wanted to go and do?” Victor asks Helen who shrugs

“I don’t think so, I think I’ll just go home and sulk and curse Tracy for...”

Victor chuckles as he walks out the door with Helen who stops to watch Victor commence to walk away

“say how did you get here?”

“Ah my mom dropped me off but I can walk it, it’s fine”

“No I’ll drive you home it will be safer”

Pulling up to Victors house Victor looks to Helen thanking her for the lift she smiles. Before he gets out he asks

“are you sure you’re okay?”

Helen smiles nodding sweetly, her hand rubbing the steering wheel. With her hand and thumb.

“you are too sweet for your age, I am fine really I’ll just go home and research a story I am working on” Victor knew Helen was a writer on an online forum. But he did not push too much so he decided to ask about the story she was writing.

“Oh it’s a little romance, more a trashy short story best way to describe it”

“What is it about?”

“A girl finds herself a hostage after a bank robbery where she falls in love with one of the gunmen”

“What are you researching mind my asking, guns?”

“Oh no, I don’t get that descriptive, I want to know how it feels to be helpless for a few hours, not sure how I am gonna do it yet but”

Shrugging she looks to Victor she asks about his plan and he smiles looking back at her with a mischievuous grin.

“how about we study together?”

her eyebrow rose and a smile curved her rose pink lips

“that way if you truly are helpless you have some small chance of freedom”

“Okay”

Helen smiles as she commences to drive Victor commences to think about seeing her tied up, he had always seen those damsels in distress on Saturday morning cartoons.

Helen had a marvellous figure, at five foot eight and a hundred fifty or so pounds Helen was a looker. With curly red hair pale skin and 34B chest she was a looker. Now that Victor had began to think about it. Seeing her tied up would make up for Tracy’s tardiness.

Shortly after entering Helen’s house the two sit down and talk about Helen’s idea for this scene. Helen’s mind she was going to dress like the protagonist but this would play out a scene after the robbery and they reach the gangs safe house and they have her tied up blindfold and gagged to keep her from being a nuisance.

Helen got herself ready and Victor scanned some sections of the house for supplies the most conducive item she had was clear and duct tape. But Victor knew duct tape would no doubt ruin any outfit Helen had on. Finding a little bucket full of zip ties ranging from thin to thick long to short. Taking it Victor was surprised to see Helen ready for him.

Wearing a pencil skirt and dark tights and high heels, her top had a blue button down satin blouse the top two buttons undone. Helen’s hair tied in a frizzy bun at the top of her head. Looking up to Victor who came with the zip ties, what surprised him the most the supplies he left on the table.

An assortment of scarves, pieces of fabric on the table and a pillow case Victor nods looks to the assortment and asks if this is everything? Helen nods and says start with tying her hands bheind her back on one of the dining room chairs.

Pulling a dining room chair Victor set Helen down taking one zip tie he decided to make a set of zip tied handcuffs. Locking them behind the back of her chair, taking her ankles Victor used a scarf to tie her ankles. Taking another scarf Victor ties her elbows together before she grumbles

“ohf that is tight”

“too tight” Victor asks semi confidendtly looking up to his victim

“no it’s good now proceed please”

Victor nods taking the longest zip tie and bind her knees together. Before taking a luxurious black scarf and blinfolds her with it.

“I like this part” she states testing her bonds

“I feel as I can barely move a few inches, you could point a gun at me and I wouldn’t know”

“That’s good maybe use that in your story” her face brightened instantly before looking around

“now what?”

Victor holds up a small cloth looking down on Helen smiling

“The gag I believe I am just gonna dampen this down”

“Why?”

“Because I gag you with this dry it will absorb all your moisture in your mouth and you won’t be able to speak clearly for hours after the gag is removed”

“Ooh good thinking I might put that in the story”

Victor dampens the stuffing before approaching Helen

“one last thing after you gag me I want you to wait for me to finish struggling then once I am finished, I want you to poke and nudge me”

Victors eyebrows lowered before Helen said she would explain when she was done. Accepting it as an answer he stuffs her mouth before taking another scarf and cleave gags her. Some of the water ran down her cheeks down her chest effecting her bosom from what Victor could see.

Watching her intently Victor could see she tests her bonds the zip ties held firm much to Victors surprise he imagined the tiny pieces of plastic would snap like twigs. The scarves held fast around her ankles. She commence to bounce in her chair trying to move herself from one end of the room nudging herself over a few milimetres at a time when she tried to make one large heave the entire chair went to move with her.

“Uhmphf, hllmphf....pleeemphf....”

“Vmmmphiirf?”

approachig Victor thought now was a good time touched her shoulder Helen struggles to look his direction before Victor taps her other arm.

“Hemmphf lmmphf mmphf gmmphf Vimphir?”

“Can’t do that, you’ll run to the cops” Victor takes on the roll of captor kneeling down beside Helen poking her ribcage making her stomach jolt back pushing her chest forward growling and grumbling. Trying to break free, wiggling around on the floor nudging her with a foot.

It appeared the nudging and nagging of his physical contact drew Helen to a annoyed state as she squirms and struggles angrily trying to fight Victors control over her. Kneeling down Victor touches and rubs her chin making her look at him through the blindfold. Grumbling she even commences to shout at him. Bucking her bonds she tries to escape before she commences to weep taking this as a final straw. Victor untied his captive removing her gag first he left her blindfold on for a moment

“Are you alright Helen?”

“Yes”

sobbing softly as she looks to Victor on his knees rubbing her ankles as she pulls the blindfold off his face filled with concern.

“I did not expect it to turn so real”

“What did you feel tell me?”

Victors question got an unusual answer at first she felt fine but after testing her bonds she was a little concerned. Defying she was helpless she did nothing she felt like she was just stuck and she felt she needed to try and escape. Until she fell over. That is when realisation truly struck and all she could do was lay there her movements were merely an attempt to feel her bonds around.

Then after Victor started to kick and nudge her she began to feel resilient again wanting to show her captor she was still in control he had not broken her spirit yet. This seemed to help Helen out with her story, jotting notes of how she felt. Victor stood up happy she was content with how it worked. Writing a rough draft through she hands it to Victor to read.

“I like it, you describe most of it well may want to go into some detail, especially how the gag is dry perhaps”

jotting the note down Victor smiles

“I am glad I could help” she smiles

“oh thank you so much Victor, I have been struggling with this for days weeks almost”

“Almost a good thing Tracy was a no show”

“Yeah” Helen admits jotting more notes on her key pad

“but then we do owe her for bringing us together for this, if it werent for her and our mutual love of movies god knows how long I would be stuck with this limbo”
“To mutual friend ha.. Take care Helen”

Victor walks out to the kitchen while Helen got to typing. She was able to finish ten chapters that night with only two pots of coffee and a delivery dinner. It became one of most successful stories on the forum she writes on. From then on with any type of study she needed, she contacts Victor for assistance, be it a slave for a demanding master. To a Ransomed hostage Victor and Helen found themselves a groove that worked for them.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I like it. I wonder what the next predicament these friends will craft next.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree. The idea is nice, the tone light, I like that.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It's short, descriptive, easy to read, believable, and light in nature (as others have said). Very nice!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Nice job :D
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Excellent story! I am looking forward to your next one!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic