The Davidson Boys, Moms secret is out, conclusion added mm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, Hope part four lives up to standard for all....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out part four,

“There you go Miss, that should ensure you won’t be raising the alarm”, Kaylum announced as he fastened the last knot on the ropes holding his moms ankles together.

“Aaawwwwwwwww”, he added in impression of worst villainous movie laugh possible. As even his brother rolled his eyes in disbelief.
AFC945F7-C6D1-4CEB-BC8C-28E58B288D5D.jpeg
“Well, he’s got that part right”, Susan thought to herself while gently testing the boys bindings. “This is so much like their father it’s unnatural”, her subconscious acknowledged. “No don’t be silly”, her mind corrected, “after all you know how he’s disciplined the boys for their games”, her mind added.

But then Susan’s thoughts were interrupted when Kaylum broke character and spoke once more.

“So mom, we’ll be off now to do your chores”, he told her as she sat helplessly on the floor. “Thank you so much for turning it all into such a fun game”, he continued. “But now I have a new offer, a new proposal to make”, he added, looking closely for his moms reaction.

“Mmmppphhhh”, his mom replied with a nod of the head and shrug of her shoulders. “Whhhaattthh”, she added, while feeling the first sign of drool building at the side of her ball gagged mouth.

“We’ll give you till we’ve done your chores and made some sandwiches for lunch to escape”, Susan’s confident eldest son stated. “If you succeed, then we will not ask to play anymore games for at least a week”, he continued, winking at his brother who stood in silence. “But, if you fail, which I suspect you will, then you have to agree to play one more game this afternoon”, he added.

“Mmmmmmmm”, his mother responded, tipping her head to one side, as she considered his offered, as she weighed up her options.

“There’s very little if any chance of escape”, Susan thought to herself, “and the boys know that”, her thoughts continued. “And yet, they’re going to do all my chores, while I just lie here and try now and then”, she imagined in her mind.

“Not to mention if they play another game this afternoon, then I know they’ll behave”, she considered before making her decision.

“Hmm, hmm”, Susan mumbled, while nodding her head. Keen not to show that she was quite enjoying the feeling of helpless. While wishing it was the boys father that had rendered her such.

“Good, then we’ll be back in an hour or so mom”, Kaylum announced as he watched their mother begin to struggle ever so slightly.

“Yeah, good luck mom, we’ll do a good job, promise”, Michael added as Susan slumped to the floor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Somehow I have the feeling mother will have to agree to play another game :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Perfect arrangement. The boys get to tie up their mum, she gets to relax while tied up and her chores are sorted.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very good. And she will enjoy another game, I'm sure...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all, and here for you continued enjoyment, I hope is part 5 :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out part five,

“Well I have to give it to those devious little brats, they certainly know how to bind a person tightly”, Susan thought to herself as ever more vigorously she fought for her freedom. “But at least they’re keeping their word”, her mind acknowledged upon hearing the rattling of dishes in the kitchen.

“There’s just no slack to be found”, she told herself, feeling the first few drops of saliva seep past the large red ball the boys had buckled tightly in place. “And with my elbows like this, not only does it course my shoulders to strain, but also prevents any chance of getting my wrists in front”, she reluctantly conceded.

“No-one, save for their father has even managed to render me so helpless”, Susan thought to herself, as she heard the back door open and close when the boys took out the trash.

“Blimey has it been that long already”, her mind screamed, while she broke into another frantic attempt to escape. All to no avail.

“Hi mom, are you still here”, she heard Kaylum ask, when he peeked around the door frame.

“Doesn’t look like she’s got very far”, his younger brother added, as he too took a quick look.

“Uummmmmm”, Susan exclaimed, knowing fine well, anything she did try to say would be stifled by the gag.

“Oh well, you’ve still got a little time left”, her eldest son half commented, half taunted before disappearing upstairs. Closely followed by Michael.

“Hhhmmm, like that’s going to help me”, Susan thought as she slumped to the floor, raising her legs to examine the placement of the knots holding her leg bindings.
C151DC59-F14D-406C-B783-F3B51CAF661D.jpeg
“Oh damn, they’ve tied the knots at the front out of reach”, she acknowledged upon seeing how well the boys had prepared her for failure.

“You know, if I didn’t know better I’d swear Carl had shown them exactly what to do”, she thought out loud. Not that anyone would know. For her words made to sense.

“Still maybe if I can get into a kneeling position I might be able to reach”, her thoughts offered. But of course that proved to be harder than expected.

“Owww, owww, owww”, Susan gasped as she struggled into a kneeling position. Only to discover it did her no good. For still she couldn’t reach the knots holding her leg bindings securely.
1A0CBD36-DD58-468C-AEC0-D1B2F66A63A5.jpeg
“Damn these ropes are tight”, she moaned past the ball gag, even though her words sounded more like garbled groans.

“Well mom, we’ve tidied our rooms”, she heard her youngest proudly announce from the living room doorway. “I’ve even put away all my toys”, she heard him add.

“What, you can’t have, not that quickly”, Susan thought to herself before looking up at the clock. “No, it can’t be, 45 minutes and still I’ve got nowhere”, her mind exclaimed.

“But it looks like lunch is on us, and you’ll be playing the roll of Miss Davidson the nosy detective this afternoon”, Kaylum announced with a giggle……………
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great part again. Mom wondering what a good job the boys did :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

More than anything else, I like the way the scene is set so clearly. I can almost visualise the boys doing the housework as susan struggles to be free and the pictures add so much to this.

Great work bandit

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

good Job indeed and the use of the pictures is a brilliant idea, quite a photo-story!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for you continued comments and support. More will follow soon. As I must admit the ideas are flowing and the enjoyment of writing remains strong
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Loving this story so far,hot choice of bondage model,CC really knew how to struggle in The sexiest way possible 😊
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying this little tale. And I must agree, CC certain makes for the perfect model for this roll.......
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out part six.

“Well I have to give it to you boys, all that practice on your poor unfortunate babysitters has clearly paid off”, Susan rather reluctantly acknowledged while enjoying the ham salad sandwiches they’d so carefully prepared.

“And you certainly kept your word when it came to doing my chores while I remained unable to escape”, she added with a smile.

“But it still leaves me wondering just exactly where you learnt to secure ropes in such a way”, she probed while standing and stretching just like she’d done when first released.
EBD7CC77-4A19-44CA-BA1D-FAE960B500A0.jpeg
“We are in the scouts remember mom”, Kaylum replied, cutting of his younger brother before he had chance to say anything else. “And really, binding your arms and legs isn’t that much different to lashing a few logs together to make a raft”, he added smiling sweetly, possibly just a little too sweetly.

“But of course we have to be more careful with it being you mom”, Michael added, looking anything but innocent.

“Umm I see, that makes sense I suppose”, their mother responded still working the stiffness out of her shoulders. “So what now?”, she asked with a smile, already knowing the answer.

“Well we did keep our word”, Michael said with a pout. “And you didn’t escape”, he continued with puppy dog eyes.

“That’s true, and I guess a deal is a deal”, Susan responded, as much in resignation as in acceptance.

“So I guess that makes you Miss Davidson the nosy detective”, Kaylum interjected with a smile.

“Yes, that’s true”, his mom acknowledged. “But I need to freshen up and change into something more suitable for my roll”, she added with a smile.

“If you’d be so kind as to clean up the kitchen, I’ll go change and meet you back here in a few minutes”, Susan told the boys while thinking to herself. “Well there’s worse ways to spend the afternoon, or get the boys to do the chores………….
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely! CC is a great Model. Do you know how old these pictures are? I'm looking forward to see Susan in a fitting Costume :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

They were taken back in 2010 by jbroper.

Hope you like part 6
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really did like Part 6 :) 2010? I guessed something like that :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

And the hits keep on coming. Another great update.

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Very nice story, and I totally agree about Christina Carter :)
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

At the edge of my seat now!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your continued support and favourable comments. And to mark such kindness here’s one more update for today.

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out part seven.

“Umm now what are the boys up to”, Susan pondered to herself upon reaching the bottom of the stairs. “It’s gone mysteriously quiet all of a sudden”, she thought her mind racing as she lent forward to peek through the slightly open living room door.

“Well I guess the games have begun”, she whispered out loud, wondering if the boys could hear. “Now where are you both hiding”, she added while tentatively taking a few steps towards the kitchen.

“Damn, I really should have put more thought into this outfit”, she inwardly cursed as her black high heels clicked on the hard wooden floor. “But they so go with the image”, she silently acknowledged while adjusting the short, but not too short patterned skirt she’d added to her black pantyhose and roll necked t-shirt.
116089FD-6424-4661-A242-8A81EDE3BA12.jpeg
“I think maybe I’ve got myself just a little carried away this time”, she reluctant considered, remembering she was playing a game with her sons and not Carl. “Oh well, too late now”, she thought to herself as she sneaked into the kitchen. If you could even consider it sneaking.

“Well they’re not still in here”, Susan thought to herself, but they have done a very good job of cleaning up”, she acknowledged with a smile.

“I think it’s safe to look else where”, she said a little louder, having decided the boys had indeed began without her.

“I wonder what’s in here”, she faintly whispered as she walked into the utility room, only to find that was empty as well.

“Nope, and the garage is clear as well”, she muttered, hearing a slight giggle coming from the living room.

“I guess what I’m looking for must be in here”, she said just loud enough to be heard. While stepping into the living room.

“That’s quite far enough Detective Davidson”, she heard Kaylum announce from behind her.

“Hands, hands up”, she heard Michael stutter, having been caught off guard by her outfit.

“You’ll never get away with this, you lousy criminals”, Susan responded faking a tough New York accent.

“Oh but I think we will, after all I’m the one holding the gun”, her eldest son replied as slowly his mom turned to face them both.

“Yeah right we’ve got the guns”, Michael added, even though his hands were empty.

“So now you’ve got me, what are you going to do”, Susan asked in her same fake accent, stifling a snigger in the process. “After all my colleagues know where I am”, she added while slowly backing up towards the dining room.

“Stop right there, I can see what you’re trying to do and it won’t work”, Kaylum almost barked, using the plastic gun in hand to signal that his mom should take a seat.

“Are you still okay with this mom”, he asked breaking character even as his brother stepped up behind their mother.

“Yes it’s fine, just remember if I’m not free by 5 you must release me so I can prepare dinner”, Susan replied before stepping back into character.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful Outfit :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Kindness gets rewarded, sometimes :P
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, and so we reach part 8, hope you’ll all enjoy.....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers, moms secret is out, part eight.

“Oowwwwwwww”, Susan squealed only seconds after feeling the soft cord being looped gently around her wrists. Coursing the boys to stop instantly.

“What’s wrong mom, are you okay”, a clearly concerned and slightly panicked Kaylum asked. Even as his younger brother let the rope drop loosely to the floor.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to worry you”, their mother replied, “I was just playing up my part in your little game”, she added with a warm reassuring smile. “Please continue, unless you hear me say bananas”, she told her sons.

“Bananas”, Michael responded sounding just a little confused.

“Yes bananas”, his mother reiterated before adding, “think of it as a safety word so I can play my part as I wish”.

“Okay, I think”, her youngest replied even as he returned to the task in hand, binding her wrists securely together palm to palm.

“Oowwwww, you fiends”, Susan exclaimed again. But the boys just continued with their task.

“You won’t get away with this”, she added even as her elbows were being drawn together once more.

“Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard that one before too Detective Davidson”, she heard Michael respond.

“But do you know what”, she heard her eldest state.

“No, what you bully”, she replied upon feeling the all too familiar sphere touch her lips.

“I think we’ve heard just enough from you for now”, Kaylum added, as with just the right amount of reluctance she allowed the ball to slip past her lips and teeth once more.

“Wow, that should keep her quiet till the boss arrives”, Susan heard Michael exclaim.

“The boss, whatever are these two up to now”, she wondered even as she felt the rope slip below her more than ample, protruding bosom.

“Err a little inappropriate there boys”, she thought to herself. Although she let it slid. For they were working so well together, and being so careful not to touch her where they shouldn’t.
62001B66-9077-450A-A961-05E6833E6440.jpeg
“There that should ensure you can’t free your arms Detective”, Kaylum stated as he stepped around till they stood face to face…………
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic