A peculiar situation (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A peculiar situation (M/F)

Post by Reight »

Hellow everyone, I am Reight, this is my first story. I hope you liked. Also this is the first time sharing one of my fiction stories to others. Now let it begin.

....................................................................................................

- Well, all night for me - said Emily, a 17-year-old girl, of an average height. She likes the tied up games, found out about two years ago, but until a few months ago, it started to try them. First, she tie her hands in front of her and untie them. Then with his ankle and hands and finally, as far as she had gone, it was with her hands behind her back, she had no further advanced here because she had a hard time getting loose and sometimes he needed her B plan, which could be a scissors or a loose knot, to get out of those situations.

This was done alone much of the time, in her family nobody knew, she suspected her mother did, but since she had no evidence, she was calm. That night their parents had to go out for an event that they had been invited and wouldn't be back until the next day in the morning. That left Emily all night alone and to play, today she was going to try another level, a hogtie, but first, change and dinner.

It was like 6:05 pm, she went up to her room and put on a white-colored T-shirt, a gray sweater, where she went up the ziper to half or a little higher, then she put on a black pantyhouse and a pair soft shoes. Then she came down to make dinner.

She unfroze a piece of pizza and sat on the couch in the main room, along when she was going to turn on the TV, she heard the back door open. She thought maybe it was a familiar sent bt her parents to see how she was. But that's when she turned into and saw, a guy dressed completely black, wearing a mask and a hood

- Don't shout - said that guy with a cold and deep tone. She'd already seen a lot of movies and shows where this happened, so she decided to obey, trying to keep calm - okay, now hands behind your back

In doing so, he came up and grabbed them, and then dragged her down and made her sit in one of the wooden chairs of the kitchen, there grabbed her wrists and put them behind the chair tied them up, did it in the form of X, went around 8 loops first vertically like 5 times, and then to reinforce the knot, gave some extra horizontal loops like 3 times, leaving two long fragments of loose rope, the knot left it at a point, where it would be very difficult or almost impossible to reach it.

- Don't hurt me, you can take whatever you want - said Emily, her voice denoted a slight concern, gave a little push to her tie up and noticed, it would take her a lot of time to get out herself or she'd have someone let her out of it

Ignoring her, the thief, grabbed the two loose ends he left and pulled them, he circle them, about 2 to 3 times through the girl's abdomen, this causes her hands to be practically stuck directly against the back of the chair, the knot of those, was made out in the front. Then he tied his ankles and in a similar way to her wrists.

Although she was a little scared, at the same time she was excited, at some point the tied up game would have get to this level, obviously not in a situation like this, but it felt this as a challenge to got out, but if she thought about it would be when that guy left her, she didn't want him to adjust the ropes any more. Still, she decided to risk and she started struggling, realizing quickly that her bindings didn't let her to much mobility, but that wasn't gonna discourage her

- You can struggle all you want, you're not gonna come out of it - he suddenly said, before he pulls any more rope and tie her legs a little under her knees. She thought he would have end up there but no, pull out some last rope and tie her arms, making around 5 to 6 laps and adjusting the knot. Finally he tied some rope through her chest, going through her arms and doing the same effect as her hands, making them be pressed against the back part of the chair.

She tried again her bindings and noticed that now she was more stuck and have much less movement but notices at least that the ropes in her arms and the one that tied these when she backed the chair, weren't so tight with the rest. Then the thief dragged her into the chair to a closet that was there and put her in there, then went to get something. Emily immediately started struggling, trying to reach the knot of her wrists or loosen the rope, but it was complicated by how they were tied and how little mobility she had. Suddenly the guy came back with a handkerchief. Emily knew what would happen

- No you don't hav mmmphhgg!!

She couldn't even finish what she was saying, when suddenly a piece of cloth was put into hes mouth and then the scarf was tied around to stop him spitting it

- There, so you won't make any trouble for me, don't make too much noise for your sake

The thief shut the door, leaving Emily in her struggle to get rid of her binding. That would be a long night.

....................................................................................................

I hope your feedback and tell me if you want part 2
Last edited by Reight 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Welcome to the board and thank you for contributing. Very nice story.
I assume (and I do not mean this negative) that English is not your first language?
Great effort. Will there be more?

p.s. don't forget to gender tag (add a M/F) to your story title.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Welcome to the board and thank you for contributing. Very nice story.
I assume (and I do not mean this negative) that English is not your first language?
Great effort. Will there be more?

p.s. don't forget to gender tag (add a M/F) to your story title.
Thanks, and yes my main language is not english, that is why I cant writed at the best, but hope to improve with more of my stories. Yeah, likely there will be more, I just need some time to think them and get inspired, also hope for feed back.

Thanks for the recommendations and hope to improve.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Reight wrote: 3 years ago Thanks, and yes my main language is not english, that is why I cant writed at the best, but hope to improve with more of my stories.
There are a few people (me included, but I am not always available) around that will gladly help you proof read before you post your story. Just aske when you have anew story (if you want, it is not a requirement).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good first story, and if you need any help, I think, there are people around to help you out :)

A second part would be appreciated :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Reight[/mention] Welcome to the forum!
I hate to be a party pooper, but as was already mentioned here, your story is required to be gender tagged.
If you look around you'll see that every single story on this site is gender tagged except for this one.

Please correct that as soon as possible.
Thanks
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, only just found it, glad I did
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic