Teacher Teaches Knots (m/F, f/F, m/f) - STORY COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Practice is important :) One can never have enough.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nothing wrong with more practice :D Next chapter is up!

Chapter 6: What to do?

Amanda's arms are pulled back with ease, as Jim takes a piece of rope and starts wrapping it around them, just above her wrists. Her arms end up parallel with ease, unlike her Mom's stiff arms. Jim ends up using the same parallel tying technique he used on Brenda's legs and ankles, on Amanda's arms. "Ummph timmmph memmph!" Amanda's tries to call out through the gag.

"What's that? You want your mouth stuffed like your Mom's?"

"Whummmph!?!"

"Whoever said I was in the bathroom? I just opened and closed the door." Jim shows the loop made from a folded piece of rope. "Plus, I got to see some stuff." Amanda struggles aggressively, trying to throw Jim off of her. Jim wraps the rope around the wrists. He threads the loose ends through the loop and pulls it through. He sees the new ropes tighten against the cinch. Moving the pulled rope back and forth tightens them even more.

After tightening the rope, Jim twists around and reaches for Amanda's legs. Her legs are curled up, swinging back and forth as she struggles to throw off Jim. He waits for the legs to swings closer to him, then grabs them at the feet. Next, Jim wraps the rope around them horizontally, then he pauses. Thinking what to do with a single pair of ends, he sees an idea that could work. Jim takes the ends under the connecting length from the wrists, then pulls them up, over, and starts wrapping vertically between the ankles to make the cinch. After a couple of wraps, he splits the ends over the connecting strands and knots them. "There!"

Just as he finishes, he is thrown off. Amanda rolls over to her side and extends her legs, but only so far. She kicks furiously, grunting through the gag. Looking over, she realizes she is stuck in a hogtie. It wasn't tight, but it kept her restricted enough that she would not be able to stand up. Jim lets out a sigh, realizing that Amanda can only move so far. Taking a good look, he notices Amanda is still pissed. Her grunts are angry, and she is still kicking against the hogtie. He also stares at the contours of her body. Her purple leotard shows off her hips and backside, and a noticeable chest. Amanda grunts at him even more as she catches him staring. "Hmm..." He mumbles to himself, thinking of the next step. "What to do? What to do?"

"Yes, what to do indeed Jim?"

He looks up to see Brenda standing in the doorway, as Brenda is standing in the doorway, and Amanda's struggling stops. Both are silent, wondering how did she get out?
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

How did she get out? And maybe more importantly... how will she end up?

Can't wait to see what happens to Brenda!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago How did she get out? And maybe more importantly... how will she end up?

All important questions :) Out student obviously has more to learn :)
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

It's evident Brenda needs more stringent measures.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Great story so far, enjoying the scenario.
Just curious, but from a creative point of view. Do you prefer to write in chapters or work on a story and post when it's finished ?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Story so far. Nice to see how it continues and plays out
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I am LOVING this!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story! An excellent concept well told. You know how to tell a story, not loading us up with visual details, but rather adding little bits as things progress. Storytelling merit badge for you, [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

Looking forward to more.
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Looking forward to the next chapter great story 👍
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the replies everyone! Not sure when I'm going to get to the next part, so please bear with me.
quietman wrote: 3 years ago How did she get out? And maybe more importantly... how will she end up?

Can't say how she will end up at the end, but how she gets out? That will be explained next.

boundking79 wrote: 3 years ago Great story so far, enjoying the scenario.
Just curious, but from a creative point of view. Do you prefer to write in chapters or work on a story and post when it's finished ?
Personally, splitting it into chapters makes it easier on my end to write a story without feeling like I've taken too much to chew on. Also, I feel it's the same on the other side if the reader come's across a story in short parts instead of one long tale, but every reader has its own taste :D
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is the next part. Enjoy :D

Chapter 7: Why Don't you Show me What you Learned?"

"What? What are you looking at?"

"Just wondering how you escaped?" Jim asks Brenda, seeing her standing before them, untied, rope marks visible, and clothes wrinkled. He notices an object in her right hand. "Oh." Jim points to the object in her right hand. "That's how."

"Correct Jim. After being tied up many times!..." Brenda looks at her daughter with a stern look. "And left tied up while she sneaks out with her friends!...it helps to have a pair of scissors in handy." Amanda grunts through her gag, mad at her Mom. Brenda looks at her daughter, and checks the ropework carefully. "Not bad", she comments. Brenda looks at the gag. "This still needs work." Brenda, with her index finger, easily pulls down the towel. Amanda tries to spit out the wash cloth stuffed in her mouth. "You got it in real good." Brenda complements Jim again. Amanda tries harder to force it out of her mouth. Seconds later, the cloth is forced out and drops to the ground. She catches her breath. "What the heck did you teach Jimmy, Mom?!"

"Just some knots, sweeties."

"Yeah right! I don't think they teach gags as part of the scouts!"

"They don't, but you did show him."

"No I didn't!"

"Actually you did when you gagged me and tied me even more!"

"That's impossible! He was in the bathroom..."

"Who said I was?" Jim lets out an evil smile, while Amanda lets her jaw drop, realizing what he meant earlier. Jim was never in the bathroom. Although she heard him open and shut the door, she did not see him go into the bathroom, but her Mom did see him, probably over the railing on the stairs, while she was tying her Mom.

"You LITTLE..."

"Hush!" Brenda puts a finger to her daughter's mouth before she lets out a possible swear. "Anyway", Brenda starts, then turns to Jim. "Since you saw Amanda's ropework..." She tosses some rope at Jim. "Why don't you show we what you learn...on Amanda?"

"Mom!" Once again, Brenda puts a finger on her daughter's mouth. "Jim?"

"Hmm..." Jim is thinking of his next move, as he looks at the hogtied Amanda. With a smile, he approaches her with the rope...
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Good one!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Next chapter is up :D

Chapter 8: Just Tightening Things up

Making a loop out of the rope, Jim slides the rope under her legs, just above her knees. Taking the ends, he threads them through the loop, then pulls them through. Seeing slack in the rope, Jim presses the rope along the fabric of Amanda's tights, and runs his hand along the rope to keep with flush with her legs. Eventually, the loop drops onto the bed on the opposite side. He pauses for a little bit to think. Amanda remains silent, knowing her Mom is still in the room, watching them.

Jim thinks of an idea. He moves the loop back on top of Amanda's legs. He holds the loop down with his left hand, then pulls the rope on Amanda's right side out, causing the rope underneath to pull through, until the left side of her legs are flush with the rope. Jim pulls the ends of the rope until the right side is flush, then pulls the ends against the loop, tightening it against her legs.

Finding a longer piece of rope, Jim folds it and pushes the looped end underneath Amanda's stomach. "Hey! What the heck are you doing?!" She calls out as Jim reaches over her and sticks his hand underneath her on her other side. His hand finds the loop, and he pulls it through. Then he pulls the loop up and over until it's on top of Amanda's arms. With the other hand, he pulls the other ends of the rope while holding the loop, making the ropes flush against Amanda's side. Then he threads the ends through the loop, and pulls them through. The rope restrain her arms against her back. Jim notices the rope are around her stomach, and he want to adjust its placement. He grabs the rope on both sides of Amanda's body, and gently shuffles it up, closer to her chest until the rope is just below her elbows. Jim notices a nervous look on Amanda's face. "What?" Amanda looks at him.

"Nothing." Jim replies. Now having the rope where he wants it, he pulls the ends, tightening the rope around the arms and lower part of Amanda's chest. Next, he forces the rope underneath Amanda again, but this time above her chest. Making this much easier is the space between the bed and Amanda's neck, so Jim did not have to jam the rope through like he did before. Once the ends are through the other side, Jim pull the rope straight trough, making the rope flush on Amanda's left side. He takes the ends up, over, and through the loop again. Then he pulls the rope straight through. "Whoa!" Amanda let out a short gasp of breath as her upper body was pulled up with the tug of Jim's rope. "Gentle, Jim", Brenda says, watching. "Don't hurt my daughter, or else."

Noticing he has some length of rope left, Jim thinks what he can do with the remaining rope. He sees there is enough to reach the wrists, but not enough to make a wrap around her waist. He splits the ends around the cinch at the wrists, but before he ties the knot, he notices the slack in the chest rope. It loosens up when he's not pulling on the rope. Wanting to make sure the chest ropes are tight, Jim adjust the rope around the loop, making sure it's flush against Amanda, then pulls the ends again, tightening the rope. Next, he wraps the ends around the strands vertically once, then pulls the ends straight down toward the wrists. Now with the slack gone, he splits the ends through the cinch, then knots the ends together.

"What the heck did you do back there Jimmy?!" Amanda calls out, trying to struggle.

"Just tightening things up", Jim replies.

"And it looks like he did a good job with it!" Brenda complements him with a hint of sarcasm. With the slack gone from the rope between her chest and wrists, Amanda is arched back a little, with her upper body forced upward. She tries to struggle, but all she can do is roll back and forth. Once she rolls on to one side, Jim gets a good look at the chest ropes across the front, framing her chest against the fabric of her leotard, drawing Jim's eyes toward them.
"What are you looking at....Jimmy?!" Amanda calls out with a devilish grim. "Don't think I know why you used those ropes?"

"It's just practice."

"And I think that's enough practice for one day", Brenda interrupts. She picks up the ropes on the bed and puts them in the empty bin, then places it on the floor, away from the bed. "I think it's time to make dinner. Don't you think so Jim?'

"Well..." He hears his stomach growl. "Okay." He moves over to Amanda. "Stop!" Brenda calls out. "Leave Amanda like this!"

"WHAT?! MOM!"

"This is what you get for earlier. That reminds me..." Brenda walks behind Amanda and with one of her hands, gently and quickly caress the soles of her feet. "Wait..hahaha...Mom..." Amanda laughs uncontrollably as her Mom engages in some tickle torture. "Okay Mom...hahah...can youuuummmph!" With one hand tickling Amanda's feet, Brenda shoves a folded piece of cloth into Amanda's mouth, then holds it in. Brenda takes a red cloth, rolls it up, and places it in her mouth, then wraps it around, and knots it in the back. "That should keep you quiet while dinner is being made!" Brenda takes another red cloth, and places it over Amanda's eyes, then wraps it around, and finally knots it behind her. "Now come along Jim Let's make dinner while Amanda calms down."

Jim and Brenda head downstairs while the tied, gagged, and blindfolded Amanda hopelessly tries to escape.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now we reach the end. Thank you all for reading and the comments!

Chapter 9: I did not...wait...you can?

"About a couple of minutes and the pizza should be ready!" Brenda shuts the oven lid on a homemade pizza she and Jim made. Both sit down at the dinner table. Brenda sips a cup of iced tea while Jim drinks a glass of soda. "Nice job today Jim!" Brenda says. "You picked up on the knots very quickly."

"Thank you."

A bit of silence between the two before Brenda breaks the ice. "So, what do you want to ask me?"

"Hmm..." Jim takes a slip of his soda.

"You look nervous."

"Well, you and Amanda..."

"You mean how Amanda ties me up?" Jim puts his head down in embarrassment. Brenda lets out a small laugh. "It's no big deal. It's a game between us."

"A game?"

"Yeah. I don't recall when it started, but I think she was watching a show where a women was tied up, and she thought she can escape from it. Then she asked me to tie her up like in the show to prove me wrong."

"Did she escape?"

"Of course not! I was in the scouts and proved her wrong. Then she wanted to tie me up, and...well...she did not knew her knots very well." Both of them laughed. "But that started a competitive streak with my daughter. She kept trying to tie me up so I could not escape."

"And she eventually did, right?"

"Oh she did alright. That, and gagging me, and leaving me alone for hours while she went out with her friends."

"No way."

"Oh yes she did, but I know a few tricks to get out." She holds up a pair of scissors. "And I showed her knots she hasn't seen yet." She leans closer to Jim. "So...you...better...listen..to what I have to say, or else."

"Yes, Brenda."

"Good. Now lets check up on Amanda. I think she should be calmed down."

Amanda lays on her bed in defeat. It did not take long for her to realize she is not going to get out. "That little nerd..." She was hoping to catch him and tie him up along with her Mom, but Jimmy was smarter than she thought. Too smart. Not only her Mom taught him some knots, but he picked up her own ropework when she tied Mom.

She is also relieved that Jim didn't take to too far. She knows he is in middle school, and from experience, she knows the boys start looking at girls. She thought Jimmy was no different after he "framed" her chest. Thankfully, he didn't take advantage of it. "If there was someone like him, but my age or a little bit older..." Her thoughts are wiped clean when she hears footsteps come up the stairs and into the room. She feels the blindfold come off, the gag come out, and the ropes come loose. "Well come on." Brenda calls out. "Dinner is ready."

Dinner is a quiet affair between the three, for most of the time. Amanda is the first to break the ice. "So, how many times have you tied up someone Jimmy?"

"Amanda?!" Brenda calls out to her daughter.

"Come on Mom! It's obvious. He has done it before."

"Not from what I saw."

"You sure?!"

"Positive."

"So then..." Amanda turns to Jim. "How did you know?"

"Know about what?"

"How to tie up someone."

"I didn't know how to."

"Yeah right. You're what? 11-12 years old. You must have had practice on someone."

"Practicing knots, yeah, but not on someone else."

"Liar!"

"Really! I've never tied up someone before! I swear."

"Oh come on! You could have looked it up the internet."

"I did not...wait...you can?"

"Amanda! Enough!" Brenda calls out.

"It's the internet! He can just look it up!" She turns to Jim to see a surprised look. " Wait...you can't be serious..." Amanda starts to laugh. "Do you even have the internet, or a smartphone?"

"Yeah, but...that's not something I think about looking up." Amanda continues to laugh while Jim sits there, dumbfounded, and Brenda watches them both. "I can't believe someone was able to tie me up with very little practice", Amanda responds, continuing to laugh. "You really are something, Jimmy."

"Well, now that's settled, how about we watch some movies before Mrs. Thompson picks him up. Sounds good?" Both Jim and Amanda nod in agreement. All three head to the living room to watch movies until Mrs. Thompson returns to pick up Jimmy.

His knot practice did come in handy as he was able to earn his badge with ease, however his grades in class began to drop. Mrs. Robinson did take notice and jokingly reminds him to lay off the internet.

He does not, but his grades did flatten out...to an A-.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Lovely journey. Good read. Thanks for providing!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Thank you for a very nice story.
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Thanks was amazing looking forward to your next stories
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

This was a very nice series, well thought-out and handily written. Kudos!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Great story! Love the innocent start and the escalation. Keep at the great work!
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Great story.

Jim was very lucky to get so much "tutoring".

Hopefully he got that Scouts badge after all that practise :).
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Phenomenal story! Well written, Great idea with a very original setting and storyline. I loved it!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice story! Loved how it developed and turned out! Good job!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Story’s pretty neat, nice work!
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Thanks for the recent comments everyone :D I have some ideas for a sequel, so stay tuned... ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic