Madison Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine (MF/F) Part 3: The Gag

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Madison Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine (MF/F) Part 3: The Gag

Post by WillHBonney »

Madison Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine

Intro:

This is the third part in an ongoing story. If you haven't read the first 2 parts you can find them here:

Part 1: A Simple Apology
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7034

Part 2:
Gals Night at Madison's
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7430

———————————————

I told Kate every single detail about what had happened after she left that night. Her response?
"That sucks babe. You must have annoyed her."

"That's an understatement!" I stressed. "I was tied up and gagged for 4 hours! Spending almost all of that inside her shoe wardrobe, forced to inhale her stinky feet!"

"Yeah they are bad aren't they?" Kate nodded.

"They're awful!" I cried. "How come you're so casual about all of this?"

"I dunno. We used to do it to each other all the time when we lived together. I'd do something to annoy her and she'd get me back by tying me up. Sometimes I'd tie her up. I guess I'm used to it?" Kate shrugged.

"Yeah but there's playful tying up and then there's... Madison!" I continued.

"Hmm. Yeah. She does seem to give you special treatment doesn't she?" Kate giggled back at me.

"Yeah! And I haven't even done anything to her?" I sighed.

"So you're saying you want to get revenge?" Kate pondered, squinting her eyes.

"No! There's no way getting revenge is a good idea. I don't want to start something! Look, forget I said anything. Maybe she'll get bored of doing it to me or something?" I disagreed.

"Hmmmm" Kate nodded.
———————————————

Several months passed since gals night at Madison's. I had seen Madison a few times since, at family events or occasional visits with Kate. Nothing was ever said or even hinted at. We spoke to each other as though the night had never happened. I figured she was playing mind games with me. Leading me into a false sense of security them BAM. Suddenly I'm wrapped in a duct tape cocoon in the middle of her living room floor with her foot over my nose. But no, nothing ever happened. Until now...

It had been a few weeks since we had last visited her so we had decided to stop by. Madison obviously wasn't expecting a visit from us as she was dressed for a day of house work. Plain white, loose fitting t-shirt and black leggings. Her long brown hair was all pulled up into a tight bun. Once she had welcomed us into the house Kate and I sat down in the living room and listened to Madison as she raced around the house quickly tidying up before she could join us. The familiar sounds of her pink fluffy slippers scuffing across the wooden floor brought back memories of being held for several hours, tied up, deep within her shoe wardrobe.

"Babe..." Kate whispered as she raised up the plastic bag that she was clutching under her left arm. I had assumed the bag contained the usual contents. A couple of drinks, a packet of biscuits, the usual. Boy was I wrong.

"Look!" Kate continued as she pulled the bag straps apart revealing it's contents. I gazed down into the bag. It was packed tightly with several coils of pink cotton rope.

"Are you crazy?! Where did you get that?!" I gasped before quickly lowering my voice in case Madison, who was now upstairs, might hear.

"I bought it?" Kate shrugged.

"Yeah ok, but why did you buy it?!" I rolled my eyes, still shocked at the contents.

"Revenge" she menacingly smirked as she closed the bag back over.

"Revenge?! I told you... I... are you mad?" I continued.
"Is that really a good idea? Bringing rope to Madison's? Do you know what Madison could do with all of that rope?!
She could tie the two of us up from head to toe and still have some rope left over to create some sock sniffing contraption!"

"Relax, I've watched a few videos on tying. I know what to do." Kate answered confidently.

"But what about the restraining... and the..."

Suddenly Madison began descending the staircase. I quickly shut up, praying Madison never heard our conversation.

"trust me! I know what I'm doing" Kate whispered as Madison walked into the living room.

"Phewww. Sorry about all that. I wasn't expecting visitors today" Madison sighed as she slumped down onto the couch opposite.
"How are you guys?"

"Fine. Good" I nervously smiled, praying that Kate would come to her senses and not reveal the contents of her bag.

"I'm good" Kate smiled. "We've brought you a present" she grinned. I couldn't believe it. She was actually going through with her revenge plan.

Kate lifted up the bag and dumped its contents onto the living room floor, creating a small pile of pink rope coils. Madison's eyebrows leapt up. At first she looked stunned. But then a menacing smile grew.

"That's a lot of rope. Who is that for?" she smirked as she turned to gaze at me. I quickly turned to face Kate as I desperately searched for a believable lie.

"It's for you Madison" Kate retorted as she cast the bag aside. "It's time for some revenge."

"Do you really seriously think you can tie me up?" Madison frowned, unimpressed.

"Absolutely." Kate snapped back sharply.

"Are you confident that you'll be able to wrestle me into submission?" Madison continued, turning to face me.

"Yes. It's 2 v 1." Kate confidently answered.

Madison paused. Her eyes turned to gaze at the pile of pink ropes, then to Kate, then to me. Finally she spoke.

"Ugh. I'm so tired after running around the house all day. I can't be arsed with putting up a fight" she sighed harshly as she extended out her arms, her wrists pressed together.
"Go ahead. Tie me up then."

Kate leapt up enthusiastically of the couch and grabbed a coil of rope from the pile and walked over to Madison. She grabbed Madison's arm and twisted it round her back forcing Madison to swivel on the couch and face away from us.
I sat in a mixed state of shock and relief as I watched Kate grab Madison's arms behind her back and cross them over.

"Babe, can you grab a chair from the kitchen and bring it in here please." Kate called out as she began folding the pink rope over and wrapping it across Madison's wrists.

I got up off the couch and walked towards the door, turning to see Madison's face as I passed. She glared up at me, clearly annoyed at being tied up. I was still astounded at the lack of fight she had shown.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the dining chairs and carried it back through to the living room. The chair was a classic 4 legged chair with a high back and no arms.

I walked back into the living room with the chair and placed it in the centre of the room. I returned just as Kate was knotting off the first rope which was wound tightly around Madison's wrists then cinched in the middle.

"Right. Get up and move over to the chair!" Kate ordered as she let go of Madison's arm.

Madison stood up and sulked over to the chair. She lowered herself down and positioned her hands so that they were behind the back of the chair.

"Grab some ropes and get tying babe. I'm going to get some things. Just copy what I have done with her wrists" Kate ordered as she walked out the room.

I stared down at the pink ropes, reluctant to take one as I'd then become involved. Up until this point I had merely been a spectator. In my eyes.

"You know..." Madison piped up. "when I manage to escape... I'm going to take these pink ropes and tie you up so tight. And I'm going to stash you in the shoe wardrobe. And I'm going to tie a different shoe over your nose every hour. Until you've had every shoe on your face. And I mean each shoe, not each pair! You know how many shoes are in there! You've been in it long enough."

I stood in silence as I took in her threat. After a moment of silence and thinking, I leant down and picked up a coil of rope.

"Where should I tie next Kate?" I called upstairs.

"Ehh, tie her legs to the legs of the chair" Kate responded from upstairs.

I unravelled the rope and began preparing it.
Madison, unimpressed, shook her head and rolled her eyes.

To Be Continued

Hope you enjoyed this so far. I figured it's about time that the MC and Kate got revenge on Madison.
There wasn't too much tying in this part but there will be plenty in the next so please do come back!

Any form of feedback is greatly appreciated!
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What goes around comes around :) And Madison does deserve a healthy dose of her medicine :) Please continue!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I totally agree with what Caesar said. And Madison definitely deserves what she has coming to her :)
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Brilliant ! This should very interesting, Madison certainly has it coming , so it'll be neat to see some good old revenge ! but also love how the main character literally still fears Madison a bit even when she's being tied up :lol:
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great, I can't wait to see where this is going.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 2

Once the pink rope was unravelled I stretched it out then folded it over, just as Kate had done when she tied Madison's hands behind her back. I sat down on the floor, in front of Madison. She stretched out her left leg as though to present it to me. I grabbed her leg in my hand, somewhat surprised at how cooperative she was being.

Suddenly she yanked her leg inwards towards the chair. My tight grasp on her ankle caused me to jerk forwards towards the base of the chair, dragging me towards her. As I collided the with the base of the chair Madison raised both her legs and wrapped them around my back, pulling me in tighter to the chair. Behind my head she crossed over her feet, posing her legs in a basket shape with my head trapped in the centre, near her crotch. I dropped the rope and began trying to prise her legs apart and free myself. As I struggled, I glanced up at her face. She was gritting her teeth as she squeezed her legs together.

After a few seconds of struggling, she finally released her leg lock and placed her slipper'd feet back onto the floor. I quickly slid myself backwards, out of the reach of her legs.

"Even with my hands tied" she cackled. "I can still wrestle you."

I sat on the floor and regained my breath.

"Yeah well, it's about to be more than just your hands that are tied!" I threatened, annoyed that she had caught me off guard.

She dragged her slippers back towards the chair, drawing in her legs and placing them against the legs of the chair.

"Yeah? Well go on then. Show me what you got!" she challenged.

Wary of another surprise attack, I picked up the rope in one hand and folded it again before pinning her right ankle against the the chair leg with the other hand.
I wrapped the rope around both her ankle and the chair leg, bringing them tight together. I passed the rope around several times, dragging it tight after each pass. Finally I looped the rope between her ankle and the chair leg then knotted it by the side.

Madison leaned forwards on the chair and inspected the knot. Her foot swivelled slightly. Her toes wiggled against the fluff of the slipper. But her ankle remained in place. Realising that her leg had been successfully secured she slumped back onto the chair and huffed.
I smiled at her annoyance and grabbed another length of the pink rope. Again I held her ankle against the chair leg and began wrapping.

As I finished knotting the rope around Madison's other leg, Kate returned to the living room with her findings. She dropped a mishmash of objects onto the couch.

"How are you getting on babe?" she smiled as she stood by me and inspected the ankle ties.
"Mmmm. Looks nice and secure!" Kate grinned. "Did you have any problems?"

"Well..." I began to answer.

"Yeah! He found out that even with my hands tied up, I can still kick his arse." Madison proudly interrupted.

"And what about with your feet tied up?" Kate sharply replied. Madison never replied. Her face turned from a smug smirk to scowl.
"Exactly" Kate smiled at her silence.
"You're powerless now!" Kate laughed but paused abruptly as her smile faded.

"What? What's up?" I urgently asked Kate.

Kate's nose wriggled. Then her face scrunched up.

"That. Her feet." Kate scoffed.

I paused, then sniffed. She was right. A combination of the thick furry slippers and the exertion of energy during her surprise attack had caused Madison's feet to begin to sweat.
Madison grinned then began wiggling her toes, doing her best to spread the unpleasant stench.

"Don't worry babe." Kate chirped as she turned to the pile on the couch that she had brought down from upstairs.
"I've got just the solution! But first, you need to remove her slippers."

"Ok?" I wondered as I leant down towards Madison's feet. My face scrunched in visible disgust as I pinched the tips of the pink slippers and gently wriggled them off Madison's feet. They slid off, releasing a burst of the horrendous foot odour.

"Pewww" I exhaled in disgust.

"I don't know why you're still disgusted by it! I thought you'd be used to it by now! You've spent a lot of time... studying it." Madison sinisterly smiled.

"You never get used to that. It gets worse every time." I replied, hoping to anger her.

"Hmm. That's good to know." she quipped. I immediately regretted my comments. I placed the slippers onto the couch beside Kate's pile.

"I had a rummage through her wardrobes upstairs babe. There's a whole load of socks in that pile. Grab a bunch and stick them on her feet. Just keep adding more until the horrible smell is gone." Kate pointed to the pile of clothes on the couch.

I began searching through the clothes, taking out any socks I came across.

"No not that pair!" Kate suddenly interrupted as I removed a balled up pair of black socks.
"Keep that pair free. I found those ones in the washing basket... I think they're yesterday's work socks! Am I right?" she smiled, turning to Madison. Madison remained quiet but you could tell from her expression that Kate was correct.

Once I had grabbed a handful of socks, I sat down at Madison's feet and began sliding them on over her feet. Her feet wriggled slightly in protest but she was unable to move thanks to the tight pink rope around her ankles. I slid on about 4 socks per foot, each more difficult than the last. The smell, whilst still very unpleasant, was nowhere near as eyewatering as it normally was. Madison glared at me the entire time.
Once finished, I stood up and gave her a mocking smile.

"There we go. Your super power has been nullified!" I joked. She rolled her eyes, clearly unimpressed by my enthusiasm.
"So what are they socks for?" I pointed to the pair Kate requested be put aside.

"I'm glad you asked babe! A wise person once said: Always stuff their mouth before you gag 'em!" Kate maniacally grinned.

"Don't you dare!" Madison warned. Her feet began to wriggle and behind her back her hands began to struggle.
"Kate I'm warning you! You better not gag me!"

"Or else what?" Kate confidently smirked.
"We're just giving you a taste of your own medicine Madison. Literally" she laughed.

"Kate if you gag me I swear to god!" Madison growled as she became even more animated on the chair.

"Oh put a sock in it Madison!" Kate interrupted as she picked up the balled up socks.

To Be Continued...

Hope you are still enjoying the story so far! Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done :)
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

What a great start to what I'm sure will be a fantastic story! I love Madison's attitude throughout the whole thing, though it seems like she's getting a bit less confident as time goes on. Overall though, these characters that you've created are amazing, I can't wait to find out what happens next. And I'd better get around to finish reading the predecessor to this story as well, because what I read of that was fantastic as well!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

This feels long overdue. I'm looking forward to seeing how madison's younger sister makes up for all the sock gags over the years
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 3

Kate positioned herself behind Madison on the chair. She reached her arms over Madison’s shoulders. Her left hand clutched the ball of socks. With her right hand she gently brushed away the strands of hair that dangled down over Madison’s face.

“Now...” she gently smiled. “I need you to open up your mouth”

Madison pursed her lips together tightly, shaking her head at Kate’s demand.

“Open up!” Kate laughed as she dangled the ball of socks in front of Madison’s face, mocking her.

“Wait!” I interrupted. Both Kate and Madison turned to face me. Madison’s lips were still tightly pressed shut.
“If you’re going to gag her with the socks, un-ball them first. Put them in separately and pack them in tight. If they’re balled up, they won’t be as... flavourful” I grinned. A massive frown grew on Madison’s face.

“Is that what she did to you?” Kate giggled as she pulled the socks apart.

“Yeah. She’s done both. The separated socks are much worse.” I repulsed as I reminisced.

Suddenly Madison blurted out.
“I’ll remember that for nermmpghhhhhh!”
Kate swiftly stuffed the socks into Madison’s open mouth, bringing an end to her quip.

“Arrgghghgmmmphhh!” Madison wriggled furiously as Kate’s fingers pushed the socks deep into Madison’s cheeks.

Finally, Kate clamped her hand down on Madison’s mouth and dragged her head back forcing her to look up at the ceiling.

“I think she’s got room for 1 more babe. Pass me another ball.” Kate yelled, buzzing from the exhilaration.

I turned to the pile of clothes on the couch and fished out another ball of socks. I began pulling them apart.

“Leave it in a ball. I think we can squeeze in a ball can’t we?” Kate chuckled as she looked down at Madison’s face.

“Mmmpghhh hmmmmpghh!” Madison tried to shake her head but Kate’s clamped band held it in place.

I held the ball of socks out to Kate.

“I’ll hold her mouth open. You shove ‘em in. Don’t want you missing in on all the fun!” Kate cheered.

I glanced down at Madison’s tilted head. Her eyes were furious as she glared up at me. Her expression said ‘don’t you dare!’

“Ok, go!” I called as Kate turned Madison’s head back upright and released her clamped hand. Madison’s mouth flew open as she attempted to spit out the socks already occupying her mouth. I held up the ball of socks and thrust them into her open mouth.

“Aaarrghhmphhhhhh!” Madison roared as the second pair of socks were rammed home and Kate reclamped her mouth. This time Kate used both her hands as Madison’s cheeks looked almost ready to burst. She rocked violently in the chair. Her feet swivled, brushing the many layers of socks over the floor at the chair legs. Behind the chair’s back, her hands jerked slightly from side to side, restricted by the rope that anchored them to the chair.

“Ok, next step. Babe check through the pile for a scarf. It should have a knot tied in it.” Kate nodded towards the pile.

I returned to the pile for another rummage. There were several scarves but eventually I came across the scarf that was knotted. It was a plain, hot pink wool scarf with a small knot in the centre. I held it up for Kate to see. She nodded to confirm that was the scarf she was looking for.

“Right, I’m gonna take my hands off her, shove the knot in her gob.” Kate ordered. I held up the scarf and prepared the knot close to her mouth. Once again Madison glared at me.

“Now!” Kate moved her hands aside, revealing Madison’s mouth. Her mouth was gaping open, her lips were wrapped around a black ball of socks.
I slammed the scarf towards her face, pushing the knot into her mouth, wiggling it past her teeth and forcing the black sock ball back inside. Her teeth clenched around the knot, biting down on it. Kate took the scarf ends off me and pulled them behind Madison’s head.

“AAAARRRGGHHMMPPHHH!” Madison protested.

“There we go” Kate smiled as she double knotted the scarf ends behind Madison’s head, dragging them tight. Once satisfied with the knot, she walked round the chair and joined me in front of Madison.

“Looks good!” Kate celebrated. “How does it feel?” She grinned.

“Hrrrghhhmphhhh!” Madison groaned, her lips occasionally pulling back to reveal her teeth biting down on the knot. The knot was big enough that Madison couldn’t open her mouth any further. She wriggled her head from side to side, hoping to dislodge the gag.

“Hmmm. Not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot?” Kate mocked.

“Or when the sock is in the other mouth?” I giggled. Madison scowled up at me. I cut my giggle short. Despite being tightly tied to the chair and gagged, she still managed to strike a little fear into me with her eyes.

“What now?” I turned to Kate.

“Well... I’m gonna do some more tying” Kate gathered several more coils of pink rope from the bundle on the floor. “When I’m done with her, she’s going to look like a pink mummy”

“Hrrrmmmghhh!” Madison huffed, rolling her eyes.

“What about me?” I wondered.

“I’ve got a special job for you babe” she smiled up at me.
“I need you to go to the shoe wardrobe.”

“Ok?” I wondered where it was going.

“And find me the nastiest, most repulsive smelling pair of shoes in there and bring them back in here.” Kate continued.
“I think Madison’s nose is looking a little... free.”

“Rrghhhmphhh hpphhmmm!” Madison protested.

“I think we should cover it up. Don’t you?” Kate mocked as she tapped Madison’s nose. Madison frantically shook her head.

“Sure, I can do that” I smirked.

“I figured you’re the expert” Kate winked, reminding my of gal’s night.

“Don’t remind me” I rolled my eyes as I left the living room and headed for the wardrobe. Back in the living room I could hear Kate continuing to taunt her older sister as she further secured her to the chair.

“That’s not too tight is it?” She taunted.

“Hrrrmmgghhh!” Came the response from Madison.

“Tighter?! Ok then” Kate retorted.

“HhrrrmmmmMMMMGHHHHPP!”

To be continued...
Thanks for the feedback on the last chapter! If you’re still reading then please do leave some feedback.
Are you happy so far with the level of revenge that they are getting on Madison? Do you reckon she deserves more?
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Madison must have a really big mouth for all 4 socks :lol:. Uhmm, I think the revenge is perfect so far but sure, more could be done :twisted: . I just wonder if this is gonna bite them in the rear in a later story :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the level of revenge so far - but the more the better they say :) The Shoe is good, but what about some tickling of Madisons feet? :)
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I'm definitely enjoying how this is going so far, but like the other commenters I still feel like Madison deserves a lot more. Wonderfully written as always!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Loving it all lol and great gag for Madison , she can't keep up the tough and witty performance now :lol: , ( but I'd like to see her try ;) but again, really great stuff, look forward to more.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I do hope you come back to this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic