A Trip In Winter (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Agreed [mention]Red86[/mention] - I surely did not expect that turn of events. And the end suggests a continuation 😀

Good work, [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] !
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Great job! Really enjoyed reading that and excited to see what you come up with next.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Awesome story! You certainly captivated my attention from the very beginning. And all the down bondage, and sleeping bag bondage I guy could ask for :lol: I really liked that ending, with Penelope having the tables turned on her, it was honestly unexpected and a very nice surprise. Wonderful work on this story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story! You certainly captivated my attention from the very beginning. And all the down bondage, and sleeping bag bondage I guy could ask for :lol: I really liked that ending, with Penelope having the tables turned on her, it was honestly unexpected and a very nice surprise. Wonderful work on this story!
[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]: If you like down bondage and sleeping bag bondage, you should read the Nothing Personal Saga of [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] !Lots of sleeping bags and downfilled goodness in abundance :) If you don´t know this Series already :) If not: Read it; The fifth part is currently in the works. It has 23 Chapters till now, many more will follow :)
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I’ll check it out, thanks for the heads up!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You will find Nothing Personal 4 in this section. The other Parts are in the Archives, [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic