The Therapist and her Assistant (F/M ,F/F ,and F/Self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Therapist and her Assistant (F/M ,F/F ,and F/Self)

Post by andrewtied »

I was one of many people who had problems and my problems where getting better thanks to my Therapist Jennifer who i see ever once a week. i told some things that were not life threatening but issues that I had to cope and to move forward in life. she was very pretty to be a therapist and her assistant Melissa was also pretty. they have known each other for sometime and attended college together.

they are the same age the age of thirty. they were three years older then me but age is not the source of this tale. so i decided to see my therapist today and i was a summer and hot day almost close to the 90 degrees. i was wearing a red t-shirt, blacks shorts, and white tennis shoes i went to the office and waited for my appointment that day. a few minutes later Jennifer arrived and we went to her office and this time she was not wearing her normal professional clothing.

Jennifer was wearing a white t-shirt, grey shorts, and pink tennis shoes as well. Jennifer's hair was black and she was pale her eyes were green. her Assistant Melissa was in the same office she wore blue t-shirt, blue shorts and green tennis shoes. Melissa had brown hair and tanned skin her eyes where blue they had many rolls of duct tape then i knew something was going on and this wasn't a dream.

Jennifer: "hello Andrew how are you? please have a seat make yourself comfortable"

Andrew: "im doing great and thank you Jennifer" *sits down on the couch*

Jennifer then sits down at her office chair and her legs are crossed with her hands holding her knees. Melissa was working on her computer

Jennifer: "so Andrew Remember when we talk about you're hobbies? the ones that are very private correct?"

Andrew: "yes.... the one that i said i liked being tied up well Bondage of course but very soft bondage nothing extreme"

Jennifer: "Well maybe you need some Bondage Therapy its a procedure to relax the mind and body i have done this myself many times."

i was shocked to hear this procedure and i was ready to give it a shot since i like getting tied up and Jennifer made me feel Comfortable. i knew she wasn't going to hurt me so i was in a relax state well not yet anyway.

Andrew: " i assume thats why you have duct tape here and alot of it im guessing you're going to use it on me"

Jennifer: "thats is correct and im the one to tape you up so don't worry its going to be just fine relax while i tie you up ok?"

Andrew: "sure im very looking forward to this"

Jennifer: "thats what i like to hear ok so if you could stand up, turn around and place your hands behind your back for me"

i stand up and then i turned around placing my hands behind my back and even crossed them. Jennifer got up and picked up a soft cloth with three rolls of tape she wanted to make sure she didn't loose any tape while using it on me

Jennifer begins to rip the tape and wrap it around my wrist tightly. she was very professional in doing it i was thinking she may have some practice. she made sure i wasn't getting free and she tapped the tape to make sure it was secure.

Jennifer: "how does it feel?"

Andrew: "feels very tight and thats a good thing"

Jennifer: "thats great ok so now sit back now and place your legs together for me"

i sat back down and places my legs together, Jennifer then rips more tape and wraps it at my ankles first she wrapping around several times and also tapped it to make sure it was also secure. she then moved up to my knees next she did the same process with above and below portions of my knees.

She then adds more tape to my elbows and chest at that point i felt very comfy at this state she was very gentle.

Jennifer: "alrighty!, are you ready for the gag?, any last words?" *smiling*

Andrew: "thanks for doing this Jennifer"

Jennifer: "my pleasure just want to make it helps with you're problems now open wide"

i open my mouth then Jennifer places the cloth into my mouth i then close my mouth while seeing her ripping more tape. she places a long strip of tape on my mouth and cheeks then she wraps the tape around my head ten times. i was effectively gagged and i couldn't speak

Andrew: "Mphhhnn.... Ghnn..."

Jennifer: "there we go ok so now im going to let you enjoy struggling for a bit don't worry im not going to betray you... but... im going to join you soon.. you see Andrew i like you and i also like bondage and you're the only person in my life that i came across that loves it the same way as me"

Melissa: "good he is all taped up and also Andrew im going to join in as well i like self bondage so thats a big plus for all of us hahah"

i smiled big under my gag and i then start struggling the tape bondage. i didn't move very well Jennifer taped me pretty tight which i can't disagree on that.

Andrew: "Mghhnnn... Ghmmm... Nhhhh.... Nghhhh Ghnnmphh"

Jennifer grins then she came close to me very close and places her hands on my knees and softly rubs them

Jennifer: "i know... it feels great im going to take good care of you..."

She gently kneels down in front of me and continues to rub my knees. she had very firm and soft hands while she caressed my knees.

Andrew: "Mphhh.... Nhhhhh....Mrghnn...."

Jennifer: "good boy you know you can't get free its best to enjoy it" *smiling*

after a while she stopped rubbing my knees and putting her hands on her knees bending over in front of me and then she ask me something

Jennifer: "you wants some company? i think you do you can't have all the fun Andrew" *Smiling Big*

Andrew: "Mnnghhh...." *nods my head while smiling under my gag

she then faced Melissa handing her some more duct tape and another cloth.

Jennifer: "Melissa i think its time i shall join Andrew in Tape Bondage. make sure that im secured i want it to be Inescapable just like Andrew is right now."

Melissa: "of course don't want to make it easy i understand."

Jennifer then makes her hair as a ponytail to prepare for the bondage. she then turns around and places her hands behind her back while also crossing them

Melissa begins to rip the tape and wrap it around Jennifer's wrist tightly. she was also very skilled at tieing someone up. she made sure her boss and friend was secured on the wrist.

Jennifer then happily sits down beside me and puts her legs together. Melissa then rips more tape and wraps it at Jennifer's ankles first she wrapping around several times and also tapped it to make sure it was also secure. she then moved up to Jennifer's knees next she did the same process with above and below portions of Jennifer's knees.

Melissa then adds more tape to Jennifer's elbows and chest. she did the same exact process while taping up my former captor now my bondage partner. only thing was left was the gag and Jennifer looked at me smiling and at Melissa said

Jennifer: "see you both on the other side." *smirking*

those were meant to be her last words. Melissa grinning went closer to Jennifer and shoves the cloth in her mouth all the way in then she takes more tape and gags Jennifer's mouth and lips wrapping it around ten times just as my gag to match it perfectly.

Jennifer: "Mghhh....Nhhh...."

Melissa: "there we go now its time i have some fun before i join now Jennifer you don't mind if i rub Andrew's knees? of course you can't object even if you want too"

Andrew: "Mhmhmhmhmh!"

Jennifer: "Mghhhh Nhhhhh Ghnnn" *shakes her head*

Melissa: "Jenn you're my best friend but Andrew is cute and i think he needs more affection thats all im saying ok enough small talk its time to rub those knees" *Grins*

Melissa then puts my hands on my knees rubbing them as gentle as Jennifer did while she was not tied up.

Andrew: "Mnnnn.....Ghnnn.....Dhmmmm...."

Melissa: "Such a good boy im glad Jenn found you Andrew soon i will also join as well but just alittle more fun"

Jennifer accepted that she can't interfere with Melissa rubbing my knees. Jennifer struggled the tape bondage.

Jennifer: "Mgnhhh Nhhhhhh Mphhhh Nhhhhhh"

Melissa: "don't worry Jenn just like you wished a tight tape bondage. now its time for me to join" *Smiles*

Melissa got up and made her hair into a pointy tail as well. she had with her some black hinged cuffs and more tape. She then sat on the same couch as me and Jennifer she starts taping her Ankles and knees the same way.

Melissa: "ok you two see you soon!"

Melissa shoves the cloth in her mouth all the way in then she takes more tape and gags her mouth and lips wrapping it around ten times. to finish off her own bondage she handcuffs herself behind her back tightly.

Melissa: "Mghhhhhh Mnnnnnnn Ghhhhhh"

Andrew: "Mnnnnnnn Fghnnnn"

Jennifer: "Hmmphh Nhhh"

we all three tested our bonds and we knew we can't get free so the only we could do is to rub each other knees with our gags and enjoy the bondage. we all three in unison went down on the floor i was in the middle which it was lucky for me. Jennifer was on the left and Melissa on the right.

they both immediately rubbed my knees with there gags. i moaned loud under my gag

Andrew "Mhnnnnn!....Mrruuunn......

they did this process for a long time and hour later we did got free when we were done playing bondage. this day was very eventful i will not forgot it.

The End
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one 😀
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

thanks it took a long time to make this story. glad you enjoyed it
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Enjoyed it. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

of course this particular story was a a long time to write im glad that i've finished it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic