Ophelia’s Evening Roleplay (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ophelia’s Evening Roleplay (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“Well, here I am.”

Ophelia, wearing a red flannel jacket, a black T-shirt, faded blue jeans, and sandals, pulls on the street in front of Athena’s driveway. After shutting off her car, she exits and locks it, then starts to walk up the driveway.

“Don’t think she specified if we were going outside or not,” Ophelia feels a breeze on her body as she watches dried leaves float in the wind. “Probably not,” she makes her way up to the steps to the front porch, and rings the doorbell.

The door opens, no one’s there. “Hello?” Ophelia steps inside, shutting the door behind her… “-Mm!?” Strong arms grab her, one hand over her mouth.

“Look at you, coming right on schedule,” Athena whispers into Ophelia’s ear.

“Mmm…” Ophelia quits struggling, and blushes, putting her hands gently on the hand over her mouth.

“Now listen closely, sweetheart. When I take my hands off you, I’m going to put a leash on you. You will set your purse down, slip your shoes off, and follow me, with your hands behind your back. Got that?”

“Mhm,” Ophelia nods.

“Good,” Athena takes her arms off Ophelia. “Follow me.”

“Right,” Ophelia sets her purse aside and kicks her shoes off, while Athena turns her around and puts a collar on her. She sees that Athena is wearing a pitch black turtleneck, dark blue jeans, and new toe rings on her bare feet. “What are you going to do to me?” Ophelia does her best pleading expression as Athena leads her on a leash into the house.

“What am I going to do to you?” Athena stops, then turns around and drapes her arms over Ophelia’s shoulders. “Really, I can do lots of things to you right now!”

“Like what?”

“Well, for starters, I could work my magic on these sexy bare feet of yours,” Athena walks around and lifts up one of Ophelia’s bare feet. “So creamy… they look like they ought to be worshipped.”

“You’d do that?” Ophelia blushes while looking at Athena over her shoulder, keeping her balance.

“Oh yes…” Athena bends down, and plants a kiss on Ophelia’s sole. “Who knows…” she lets go, and Ophelia puts her foot back on the ground. “They might even prove a better prize than what I came here for.”

“But you’re gonna let me go, right?” Ophelia raises an eyebrow, blush remaining.

“Not until I’ve had my fill,” Athena grips Ophelia’s shoulders, and brings her lips to Ophelia’s ear. “And that won’t be for a long, long time…”

“I…I see…” A shiver runs down Ophelia’s body, her blush intensifying. “As long as I’m allowed to go free…”

“Don’t you worry about that now,” Athena leads her to the staircase. “Go on up,” she unclips the leash from Ophelia’s collar.

“Right…” Ophelia walks up the stairs, hands still behind her back, and Athena follows. “So delectable…” Athena licks her lips as she watches Ophelia’s soles make their way up each step.

“Alright, I’m here,” Ophelia reaches the top of the stairs, and turns around, slowly backing away from Athena.

“Now where are you going?” Athena gently grabs Ophelia’s collar, and attaches the leash to the back of it. “I’m quite enjoying the sight of your soles as you walk.”

“Thank you?” Ophelia lifts her foot behind her, and looks down at her sole.

“Now then,” Athena points in the direction of her bedroom. “This room here.”

“Yes, Mistr-mm…” Ophelia looks down and turns abruptly, then starts to walk into Athena’s room.

“Mistress?” Athena holds onto the leash as she follows Ophelia into her bedroom. “I like the sound of that…” She closes the door behind her. “Lay on your stomach on the bed, grab your elbows with your hands, and lift your sexy feet in the air.”

“Okay…” Ophelia lays down on the bed, and holds her arms at right angles. She then lifts her feet up in the air, left ankle crossed over her right. She looks up at Athena. “What are you gonna do? Tie me up?”

“Oh yes…” Athena sits on the bed, behind Ophelia’s feet. “When I’m finished, you’re gonna be a helpless, hogtied little girl…” She kisses the tops of Ophelia’s feet.

“Hogtied?” Ophelia looks back at Athena with a raised eyebrow. “What’s that?”

“You don’t know?” Athena fakes a gasp, putting her hand over her mouth to cover a slight smile. “Why, it’s only the sexiest and most exposing way to tie a cute girl up!” She slides off the bed, planting one last kiss on Ophelia’s sole. “Keep those creamy feet up for me, and I’ll get some rope.”

“Hm…” Ophelia looks forward, holding back the urge to smile as Athena heads into the closet.

“You act like you’ve never been tied up before!” Athena returns to the bed with several ropes in hand. “That’s good…” she kneels by Ophelia’s head, and puts her lips to her ear. “I think you’ll love it…”

“Is it gonna be tight?” Ophelia puts on a slight pouting face.

“Oh, sweet innocent…” Athena takes a rope in her hand, and pulls it taut in her hands. “It’s always going to be tight! Now hold still…” She bends down and ties the rope around Ophelia’s forearms. “How is that?”

Ophelia gets a feel of the rope around her arms. “Feels… okay?”

“Does it now?” Athena takes another rope. “Maybe you’ll like this after all…” she ties Ophelia’s crossed ankles together. “Do you like this too?”

“Um…” Ophelia wiggles her toes, and tries to pull her ankles apart. “This is fine, too. Is that weird?”

“Not at all!” Athena takes one more rope. “Now here’s your hogtie,” She ties the rope to Ophelia’s ankles, then connects it to her feet.

“Ngh…” Ophelia looks back at her bindings as she helplessly struggles.

“You’ve been so cooperative in all this,” Athena sits behind Ophelia’s bound feet. “That must mean you like it!”

“Like it?” Ophelia looks ahead. “I guess it feels good…”

“Good…” Athena licks her lips while grabbing Ophelia’s feet. “And now… these beautiful feet are finally mine…” She runs her tongue across Ophelia’s feet, just under her toes.

“Mm, yeah…” Ophelia closes her eyes and rests her head. “That does feel good…”

“They sure taste good…” Athena sucks on Ophelia’s toes. “I think I might need a better angle,” she crawls around Ophelia’s feet, then straddles her body, facing her soles. “That’s better…” Athena dives back in, taking long licks up Ophelia’s soles.

“Mmm… oh yeah…”

“Somebody’s happy,” Athena looks back at Ophelia with a smile, then begins to lap at Ophelia’s heels.

“Mm, I suppose so…”

Athena takes several short licks down Ophelia’s feet. “Your feet are so delicious…” She climbs off of Ophelia’s body.

“But what?” Ophelia looks back, an eyebrow arched.

“I have to get what I came for, of course,” Athena takes another rope in her hand. “But first, let me tie these sexy soles and toes,” she reaches over, and ties the rope around Ophelia’s soles.

“You’re gonna come back, right?”

“Oh, of course,” Athena takes some string, and ties the big and second toe on each foot together. “I’ll be right back with a few more things,” she heads back into the closet.

“Hm…” Ophelia looks forward.

“Here we are,” Athena holds up a black blindfold, and Ophelia looks up.

“You’re gonna put that over my eyes?”

“Yes,” Athena straps the blindfold over Ophelia’s eyes. “And I have one more sexy surprise for you.”

“What is it-mmgh!?” Athena shoves a ball gag into Ophelia’s mouth, and straps buckles the harness around her face.

“Now then…” Athena bends down near Ophelia’s ear. “I’ll be back in a little while… enjoy yourself, my sexy barefoot bound girl!” Athena stands up, and walks out of the room.

“Mmm! Mm…” Ophelia struggles, wiggling her tied toes. She blushes hard, imagining her Mistress standing in front of her, licking her lips, gazing at her delicate bound soles…

“Hm?” Ophelia hears soft footsteps return, and approach her ear.

“You played your part wonderfully, Ophelia,” Athena whispers, then she kisses Ophelia on the cheek.

“Thmmk ym, Mmmstrms.”

“No, thank you,” Athena boops Ophelia on the nose. “Now I’m going to reward you, just relax and let your Mistress do the work.”

“Thmmk ymm…” Ophelia smiles behind her gag as Athena climbs onto the bed behind her body and begins to sensually worship her bound feet.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm repeating myself, but these are sooo good and, pardon my French, cute! Lovely, lovely slices-of-life with great characters. I'm a fan.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I'm repeating myself, but these are sooo good and, pardon my French, cute! Lovely, lovely slices-of-life with great characters. I'm a fan.
Me too! And I have nothing to add, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Very nice story.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Love Ophelia's innocence. And the little 'mistress' slip of the tongue that Athena picked up on and rolled with.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Awesome as always
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic