tied up by the sister of the best friend (M/F) (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tied up by the sister of the best friend (M/F) (F/M)

Post by banshee »

This is a request by user [mention]zelda 99[/mention], I hope he likes it

Being the younger sister hadn’t been easy for Lisa, her older brother and especially his friend Tim found picking on her really fun, needless to say, she didn’t. This wouldn’t have been out of the ordinary had it not been for the type of games they usually played on her. Games that almost most of the times involved her ending tied up in some way.

It began as them simply tying her hands, but quickly evolved to putting her in more intricate and complex restraints. She remembered being hogtied, tied to chairs, beds and trees more times than she could count.

But lisa wasn’t a helpless victim in this whole ordeal. What she lacked in the strength to fight her brother and her sibling she made it up in smartness. She had been quick to realize that two boys that were only a few years older than her were not the best at tying knots nor were they keen on capturing her again once she had escaped.

And so Lisa became a small escape artist, even growing a liking for getting tied up by her brother and his friend only to see how she was going to escape.

But she didn’t quite got to use what she had learned to the fullest. That era of almost non stop tie up games quickly ended once the boys began to feel differently about girls, finding that tying the little girl up was not as funny as it used to be.

The only one who didn’t missed the games was Niko. Lisa missed having chance to practice escaping and Tim missed tying her up more than he would dare to admit. But as he got older he realized that if he was going to do that again it should better be with a girlfriend.

The three wouldn’t meet all together again until Niko’s 25th birthday, a modest party that he held at his house. Family and friends were invited, and on each of these groups were Lisa and Tim, who saw each other for the first time in a long while.

Little did they knew that every time they eyed each other during the party they were thinking about the same thing. Lisa remembered all of the times that boy, now a man, had tied her up and wondered if he remembered it. She knew that her brother didn’t, but maybe his friend was different. Tim on the other side reminisced about the times when he had tied her up, and he asked himself how she would look tied up now that she was a woman.

Tim daydreamed about seeing her legs shrouded in rope, her arms pulled behind her back and a gag forced into her mouth, thinking that since her black hair was short he would have no problem encircling her face with tape.

Even though they wanted to avoid uncomfortably crossing looks it started to become harder once people began leaving, until there was nobody in the house but them, sitting at oposite ends of the living room couch. But before any of the two could make any uncomfortable comment about the situation Niko came back into the living room.

“Ready to go to bed?” Niko asked closing the door behind him.

“Are you sleeping here too?” Asked both Tim at each other after Niko spoke.

“Yeah, forgot to tell you” Niko spoke “Tim has to stay here because his car broke, and Tim, my sister has to stay here because I can’t drive her home”

The reason why was obvious, Niko was almost drunk and definitively had enough alcohol on him to make getting on the driver seat of car not an option.

“Help me out with the mattress will you?” Asked Niko as he walked upstairs.

Tim acompanied his friend, more concerned about him falling down the stairs than about the mattress. Upstairs he helped his friend get on his bed while trying his best not to wake up his girlfriend, who had went to sleep hours prior. Once that was taken care of he got the mattress and some blankets, then he went back downstairs.

“Are we going to sleep here?” He asked awkwardly.

“I guess... let me help you with that”

The two conditioned the room to make it suitable for sleeping. Out of kindness Tim decided to let Lisa sleep on the mattress while he laid on the couch, still having thoughts about the girl besides him in ropes.

None of them could sleep, they rolled over, covered and uncovered from the blankets and tried the cold side of the pillows dozens of times but they were still as wide awake as when they went to sleep. They both took notice of that, so they were quick to began talking to each other.

They hadn’t spoken much during the party so they had a lot to say, after all they had spent most of their childhood together. First they talked about the present, each of them wondering what had become of their childhood friend, but they soon began to talk about their past together, after all, they had spent most of their childhood and teenage years together.

“Do you remember when we played and you and my brother would tie me up?” Lisa asked after pondering the question for a while “My brother doesn’t, I was wondering if you...”

“Of course I do” Tim replied “How could I forget? We did that all the time”

“It was fun” Lisa said as she gazed at the ceiling “At least I remember it like that”

Tim could not believe what he was hearing, there he had his childhood friend who he had been fantasizing about tying up all night telling him that she had fun when he used to tie her up. To Tim it seemed like this could very well end in him tying her up like he had been daydreaming about.
“Yeah I think it was fun too” Tim said, tying to playing it cool “But you always escaped”

“Of course I did!” Lisa replied “No matter how much you two wanted to restrain me you two never could tie a good knot”

Tim could see a chance for him to realize his dreams before him, he was unsure if he should take it, he feared the consequences of it going wrong, but the heat of the moment pushed him to try anyway.

“I bet if I tied you up now you wouldn’t have a chance” He said after gathering his courage.

There was a brief silence which made Tim fear the worst, but it wasn’t that Lisa had been rubbed the wrong way because of what he said, instead, quite the oposite. Lisa was in disbelief, as she had seen how a chance for her to relive those childhood experiences had just been created by none other than Tim, the boy who used to tie her up when she was a kid.

“You want to tie me up?” Lisa asked, also trying to hide her nerves.

“If you’re okay with it...” Tim replied awkwardly after gulping, not believing what was happening.

Lisa turned on the lights and even though she spoke no words Tim could tell that she was completely on board with his proposal. She was smiling and he returned the smile.

“I’ll go get the ropes and we’ll see if you really can tie me up for good” She said before leaving for the garage.

Tim’s heart was pounding like crazy, he couldn’t believe what was happening and laid on the bed to catch his breath, already thinking of how he was going to tie up Lisa.

He was brought out of his daydreaming by the sound of a box being dropped onto the mattress, Lisa had just brought a box full of ropes and was standing before him with a smile on her face.

“Do your worst” She said as she crossed her arms behind her back.

After getting a hold of himself Tim got to work, decided to put Lisa in a restraint she could never escape from.

“Can I propose something to you?” Lisa asked as her wrists began to be tied together.

“Only if I can propose something to” Tim replied as he cinched the restraint around Lisa’s wrists.

“Okay then, you go first”

“I wanted to know if I can gag you” Tim said, a bit ashamed of what he was asking.

“Only if you accept my proposal”

“Your proposal being?”

“That if I escape I will be able to tie you up” She explained with a big emphasis on the ‘you’.

Tim didn’t even questioned it for a second.

“Guess I’ll have to make these tighter then” He repleid as he did exactly what he was saying.

In a few minutes Tim had tightly tied Lisa’s wrists together behind her back and her ankles together, he would’ve liked to add more rope but he didn’t wanted to scare her, and he was already convinced that he would have another chance.

“So, ready for the gag?” Asked Tim.

Instead of replying Lisa opened her mouth, welcoming the knotted cleave gag Tim had prepared for her. He tied it behind her head and underneath her hair as to not ruin her looks.

“You’re so cute like this” Tim said as he caressed Lisa on the cheeks, which she welcomed “You can start your escape attempts whenever you want, I doubt you’ll get away”

Lisa chuckled, if only he knew.

Lisa was pretty sure that she could escape. Even though Tim had indeed gotten better but he still made mistakes when tying her up. He left the knots of the ropes around her wrists within her reach, and no matter how tight they were she could still reach them and was slowly getting some progress done.

Tim stared at his captive with pleasure, completely loosing perception of time because of captivated he was by the sight of her struggles. She twisted her arms behind her and moved her legs from time to time, efforts which caused her to let out sweet moans that got muffled by her gag.
But being so distracted only made Tim more surprised when he saw Lisa remove the gag with her free hands, he hadn’t realized that there had been a purpose to her struggles. As she untied her ankles with a smug smile on her face Tim slowly began to realize what Lisa’s escape meant for him, he’ll soon be the one in the ropes instead of her.

“So, ready to be tied up Tim?” Lisa asked as she stood up after untying her ankles.

Tim looked up to her, he was so used to seeing her on the loosing end of the ropes that seeing her take this domineering side was very strange, but it also had its appeal, and it was a strong one.

“What? Not used to being the one tied up?” She asked as she crossed her arms.

“Not really, but there’s a first time for everything I guess” Tim chuckled as he extended his hands in front of him for Lisa to tie them.
“Do you really think I’ll tie your hands in front of you?” Lisa asked “I’m not stupid”

“How do you want me?” Tim asked.

Lisa looked around the room, it was the first time she was going to tie up Tim so she wanted this to be a well deserved punishment for all the times he tied her up.

“Sit against that” Lisa ordered as she pointed to a pillar nearby.

Tim did as requested, feeling strangely aroused by the fact that he was taking orders from the small submissive Lisa.

Once Tim was resting his back against the wooden pillar he felt Lisa grab his arms and force his wrists together behind the post. She then began to tie them very tightly and cinched the knot strictly. Tim had never been tied up before but he was already doubting if he could get out.

Unlike him, Lisa had no repairs on using the spare rope on the box and used a specially long piece to tie his chest to the pillar, also pinning his arms to his torso in the process.

“Is that too tight?” Lisa asked.

“I can take it” Tim replied.

“You better, I won’t untie them in a very long time” She replied with playful deviousness.

Tim had never felt this way before, he always thought that what aroused him so much was tying girls up, not having girls tie him up, but he was quickly changing his mind about that as Lisa tightened ropes around his legs.

His legs ended up tied up above and below the knees and at the ankles very tightly and strictly, he felt that he had no chance of breaking out and he was right.

“Well you certainly did a better job than me” Tim said awkwardly.

“You learn a lot of things when you get tied up nonstop when you’re a little girl” Lisa replied.

Tim laughed a bit and then began to struggle, but finding knots or breaking ropes proved itself to be imposible. He was stuck and he was going to be so until Lisa decided to let him go, and judging by how much pleasure she was taking in seeing him struggle she wasn’t going to do that anytime soon.

Tired of looking him from afar Lisa decided to make a move and sat on Tim’s lap, she began to caress his black hair which made, both things made him blush deeply. He tried to look away but Lisa grabbed him by the chin and made him look up to her.

“So, how does it feel being the one tied up huh?” Lisa asked as she began to squeeze one of Tim’s bound legs.

Tim felt heat build up in his face because of how much he was blushing, he had never expected things to end up like this, nor he had expected to like it so much.

“Would it be weird if I said I like it?” Tim asked awkwardly.

Without warning lisa proceeded to gag Tim, with a kiss. She kissed him passionately and after he was over the initial surprise and disbelief he reciprocated the kiss, it was the only thing he could do while being tied up as he was.

When their lips separated Lisa gagged Tim again, this time with a proper gag, the same knotted cleave gag he had used on him. He couldn’t say a word before he was gagged just out of disbelief, but now he was going to remain quiet for a while longer.

“Have fun!” Lisa said as she got down from Tim’s lap and went back to the mattress “Think of this as payback for all those times you tied me up”

“Mpghg” Tim moaned, trying to say thank you.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this! Really well written, and nice story plot too! I'd love to be in his place. :D
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great one, I wish i could be in his place too
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the general idea of the story and the way you wrote it [mention]banshee[/mention] !
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Good story! I was interested in the request, glad someone wrote it. Like how the tables were turned.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic