Canadian women’s curling bondage bet (f/f) part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canadian women’s curling bondage bet (f/f) part 2 added

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is a bit of a long story but hope you enjoy. Also look forward to any feed back.

This is a story that involves two of the teams that compete for the top women curling championship in Canada.
The teams are team Homan and team Jones.

It was the semi final game of the Canadian women’s curling championship that saw Jennifer Jones and her team taking on the team of Rachel Homan to advance to the final game. These two teams have faced each other many times over the last number of years as they are the two best teams. (If you want to know who they are google Jennifer Jones and Rachel Homan curling)
Before the game started Jennifer Jones was on the ice with her third Kaitlyn Lawes doing some practicing when Rachel and her third Emma Miskew came out and walked over to Jones.
As Rachel got to Jones she asked her if they wanted to make a bet to make the game more interesting. Jennifer was intrigued and asked Rachel what she had in mind.
“How about the loser of the game has to spend the night in bondage?”
Jennifer and Kaitlyn looked at Rachel and Emma taken off guard by their proposal.
“How do you mean in bondage?” asked Jennifer.
“Well if we win you and Kaitlyn have to come over to Emma and mine hotel room and we get to tie the two of you up. And if we lose the two of you get to tie myself and Emma up for the night. This bet is just between the 4 of us. We will leave the others out of this as to not add extra pressure on how the others play.” Said Rachel.
“Ah I see sound like an interesting proposition to add a little bit more into the game” said Jennifer “what do you think Kaitlyn you up for this?”
Kaitlyn looked back at Jennifer and then to Rachel and Emma and said “you’re on” with a big grin on her face.
To add some context these two teams had played each other earlier in the week already with Jennifer winning by just a couple of points so they were confident they could do it again.
“Awesome” said Rachel “and don’t worry we have all the supplies you would need to tie us up if you do win. Only thing you might want to bring with you is something to gag us with.”
“Sounds good” said both Jennifer and Kaitlyn. See you at the game and let the best team win”.
Both teams then headed in their own direction to prepare for the game ahead.
Just as the game was starting both Jennifer and Rachel were standing at the one end with nobody else around.
“So we still on for the bet that loser gets tied up?” Asked Jennifer
“Yep we are still on” replied Rachel.

As the game started Rachel Homan’S team got off to a fast start by getting 3 points in the second end to lead the game 3-0. Jennifer team would then score 1 point in the fourth end still trailing 3-1. In the next end Rachel’s team would take a commanding lead by scoring another 2 points to lead 5-1. As they headed into the 5th end break Rachel walked over to Jennifer and said “looks like you might be in for a long night the way you are playing right now” and walked off with a grin on her face.
Jennifer then walked over to Kaitlyn to talk to her privately and said that if we don’t do something here soon you and me are going to spend the night tied up by Rachel. I was not thinking this would be a problem considering we won earlier in the week”.
I guess the pressure is just getting to me said Kaitlyn

As the game continued it started off not too bad with Jennifer scoring another point but still trailed 5-2. But their momentum was short lived as Rachel scored another point in the next end. The next end again looked promising as Jennifer has a chance to score big but she missed her last shot and only managed to score 1. Still trailing 6-3. With 2 ends left the play. Thing did not go their way in the 9th and Rachel Homan scored 2 more points to take a 8-3 lead. With a lead that big there was no way Jennifer and her team could over come that so they had to concede with 1 end left the play. Much to the delight of Rachel and Emma as they new that they would get to have some fun tonight.
Jennifer and Kaitlyn were dejected knowing that they had failed and would now have to spend the night at the hands of Rachel and Emma.
As they were getting ready to leave Rachel walked over to Jennifer and Kaitlyn and said see you tonight at 9:00 and handed them a piece of paper with Emma’s room number on it.
At 9:00 Jennifer and Kaitlyn got the Emma’s hotel room and knocked on the door. As the door opened they could see both Emma and Rachel standing their with big grins on their faces.
“Good to see you ladies glad you came to pay up on our bet”
“Well we are true to our word. If we had won we would have expected you to pay up as well. A bet is a bet and you out played us fair and square” said Jennifer.

As they entered the room Jennifer said so when do we start.
“Right away we have been looking forward to this.” Emma
“We would like the two of you to strip down to your underwear” said Rachel
“What why do you want us in our underwear” asked Kaitlyn
“That’s because it is more humiliating to you and also makes it easier for us to tie you up as well” replied Emma.

So Kaitlyn and Jennifer stripped down to their bra and panties. Jennifer was wearing a blue bra and white panties while Kaitlyn was wearing a zebra print bra and matching panties.
“Nice underwear ladies” said Rachel “ now let’s get started on tying you too up” as both Rachel and Emma grabbed some rope.
They told both ladies to put their wrists behind their backs and started wrapping rope around them. Rachel tying Jennifer and Emma tying Kaitlyn. From there they moved onto their ankles. Then moved onto adding rope above and below their knees.
“ wow you are sure tying us tight” Jennifer commented.
“That’s the point” said Rachel. “ don’t want you getting out” laughed Emma.
They then added rope above and below both of Jennifer’s and Kaitlyn’s breasts.
“Adding these ropes sure made your boobs stick out more” commented Rachel.
I think that does it for the typing portion of this said Emma. How does it feel?
Feels pretty good commented Kaitlyn which was a surprise to the other three.
“Well then you will probably like what we have planned next for you two.”
“This is the part the two of us have been looking forward to the most since we won” Rachel said.
“What you gonna do to us now?” Asked Jennifer
“Well it’s time to gag you both. There is no fun in tying you two up if we aren’t going to gag you!” Said Rachel with a huge smile on her face.

With that her and Emma walked over to their suit case and grabbed a couple pieces of cloth. Jennifer and Kaitlyn weren’t able to see what they had grabbed until they had turned around. When they did both Jennifer and Kaitlyn were surprised. Both Emma and Rachel were holding a sock in one hand and a bandanna in the other.
“ you are going to gag us with socks!?!?” Asked Kaitlyn
“Not just any socks” explained Emma. These are our socks that we were wearing while playing you today. Plus we wore these this morning during our morning workout. So they should be nice and tasty for you two”.
“That’s disgusting!!!” Jennifer yelled as she started squirming in her bonds. “I don’t want your dirty sock in my mouth!!”
“Not like you have much choice since you are all tied up” said Rachel as she stood in front of Jennifer dangling the sock in front of Jennifer’s face. “Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way which will it be? Plus remember a bet is a bet you even said it yourself!”
“Oh all right” said Jennifer as she reluctantly opened her mouth and let Rachel stuff the sweaty sock in her mouth. Jennifer’s facial expression changed to disgust as she got the full taste of the sock as Rachel finished pushing it into her mouth and tied the bandanna over her mouth securing the sock into place.
“How does it taste?” Laughed Rachel.
Jennifer just glared back shaking her head trying to get the sock out of her mouth.
“Your turn” said Emma as she turned her attention to Kaitlyn. “ you get the pleasure of having my sock in your mouth”.
With that Kaitlyn accepted her fate and opened her mouth allowing Emma to stuff the sock in and secure it in place as well.
“Well don’t you two just look adorable all tied up and gagged. But there is one more thing missing that we need to add.”
With that Rachel pulled out two pairs of black panties from the bag and handed one pair to Emma. As they did that both Jennifer and Kaitlyn froze starring at the panties.
“These are also the panties we were wearing all day and we are going to give you the pleasure of smelling them” Rachel said with a giggle.
As she finished saying that both ladies walked over to their counter parts and pulled the panties over their faces placing the crotch over top of their noses. Then they also took another bandanna and placed it over their mouths above the underwear and pulled it tight and knotted it behind their heads to hold everything in place.
“There that’s much better totally completes the look for you too” said Rachel as both of them laughed.
Jennifer was furiously trying the get the underwear off of her face but was no use whereas Kaitlyn was starting to moan underneath of her gag as she was starting to enjoying her situation.
“Well I think we will leave you two here to get accustomed to your situation. We will be back shortly to check on you two” said Rachel as she waved to Jennifer as Kaitlyn as they walked out of the room.
Last edited by beeblebrox883 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one 😜
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Part 2

As Rachel and Emma left the room Jennifer really started to struggle to try and get out of her predicament. The smell of Rachel’s worn panties was pretty intense and much more than she was expecting. The bandanna that was tied over top of the panties was pushing them tight up against her nose not allowing her to be able to get any fresh air other than what she could pull through the fabric of the dirty underwear. With Rachel’s dirty sock in her mouth she had no choice but to breath in the scent from the panties.

Jennifer looked over at Kaitlyn and could see that she seemed to not be struggling as much and kind of looked like she was enjoying it. Which Jennifer’s assumption was right that Kaitlyn was starting to enjoy herself. The way the ropes felt on her body were turning her on. It took her a little bit to get used to the taste of Emma’s sock. After a few minutes though she started the enjoy the helplessness off the ropes and the taste of her gag and how it kept her quiet. When Rachel pulled the panties out of the bag she was more excited about what they were going to do with them than scared. It was as Emma pulled them over her face and positioned the crotch over her nose that it sent her over the edge with excitement of her situation. Also looking at Jennifer squirming next to her also was turning her on. The way she looked with the ropes hugging her body and the way they shaped her breasts. Also the way Jennifer’s eyes looked from looking around the black panties on her face and how they outlined her nose. The situation they were in was much better than she could have wished when they lost the game earlier in the day. She just wished that she could see what she looked like. Kaitlyn decided to sit there and squirm around and enjoy her situation and also watch Jennifer struggle in her bondage.

After about an hour Jennifer had given up on trying to untie herself as the only thing she had accomplished was tiring herself out. She had also gotten herself all sweaty and her hair was a mess. The fact that she was all sweaty was causing the panties to stick to her face even more. Which was still annoying her because she was feeling pretty humiliated by the fact that Rachel had pulled her dirty underwear over her face and now they were stuck to her face with sweat. Also the fact that Kaitlyn was absolutely no help also bothered her. Kaitlyn had spend the whole time just sitting there barely struggling and just watching her.

As they both sat there they then heard the door open as Rachel and Emma walked back into the room.
“I see the two of you haven’t made any progress in getting yourselves free” said Rachel with a smirk on her face.
Where caused Jennifer to Mmmmph back with a glare on her face.
“Awe look Rach she is trying to glare at you. Which looks ridiculous with your underwear on her face!” Laughed Emma.
This caused Jennifer to struggle even more while also turning red in embarrassment.
With that Rachel and Emma walked over to their captives to check the ropes to make sure they were still nice and secure. Rachel ended up having to tighten the ropes a little bit which was much to Jennifer’s dismay as any of the progress she had made was now taken away.
“Well that should hold them for awhile longer. But I think we should add one more thing don’t you think Emma?” As Rachel grabbed two more ropes and handed one with Emma.
Jennifer was confused with what else she could especially when she wrapped it around her waist. It wasn’t until Rachel pulled it tight between her legs that she knew what she was up too. As Rachel pulled it between Jennifer’s legs she let out a yelp from the sharp feeling. Then Rachel connected the rope to the one binding her wrists. As she finished she gave Jennifer a smack on her ass which caused her to jump which also caused her to move her wrists which caused her to pull on the crotch rope. This caused Jennifer to let out a moan as it sent a little bit of pleasure into her body.
Kaitlyn was watching all of this take place and was getting even more excited as Emma started to add her crotch rope. Kaitlyn didn’t do any struggling while Emma added it and when she pulled it tight and tied it onto her wrists she let out a loud moan of pleasure.
“I think this one is really enjoying her bondage” said Emma after Kaitlyn let out the moan.
“Are you enjoying the taste of my workout sock?” Whispered Emma into Kaitlyn’s ear. To which she nodded her head up and down
“And what about the smell of my panties that I also wore for my workout and all day?” This caused Kaitlyn to nod her head yes even more vigorously.
“Well that’s good I’m really glad you are enjoying this. I’ve been wanting to have you tied up and gagged like this for quite sometime. Glad we were able to make both our days.” Said Emma as she gave Kaitlyn a hug and another tug on the crotch rope.

“Well I guess we should probably leave these two alone for another hour and let them enjoy those crotch ropes. Which I’m pretty sure one of them is already close to getting set over the edge” said Rachel winking at Kaitlyn. As she got up to leave she gave Jennifer’s crotch rope another tug and gave her another smack on the ass. “Enjoy yourself Jennifer.” She also adjusted the underwear on Jennifer’s face to make sure the panties were going to stay put.
“Have fun!!” said Emma as they walked out of the room again.

End of part 2.

Any comments are always welcome. If you have any suggestions for the next part please let me know.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story. Loving all the dialogue you have. Especially since it’s mostly to mess with the captives. Can’t wait for more.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 4 years ago Great story. Loving all the dialogue you have. Especially since it’s mostly to mess with the captives. Can’t wait for more.
Agreed! Maybe a third Part would incorporate a new gag, maybe some ticke torture? :)
seaofneko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by seaofneko »

Part 3 pleaaaassee :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

seaofneko wrote: 3 years ago Part 3 pleaaaassee :D
Maybe we'll see one with winter coming our way...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I have just started up another version of this story if anyone who enjoyed this one hadn’t seen the new one yet.

This one might also get a continuation if anyone is interested in it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic