Canadian women’s curling 2022 bondage story (F/F). Part 4 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canadian women’s curling 2022 bondage story (F/F). Part 4 added

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is a story that follows the same lines as the other two curling stories from the 2020 year. One of the characters is the same as in the previous story. The tournament that this is based off of at the time of writing this has not taken place yet.

This story involves Kerri Einarson who is the two time defending Canadian women’s curling champion and Emma Miskew who was the third for Rachel Homans team. In this story Emma will be playing as the head of Rachel’s team as Rachel is away playing in the mixed doubles for curling and will miss the tournament. Same with the Jennifer Jones team from the previous story they are also gone at the Olympics.

This is all based on fiction and do not wish any harm on anyone in real life. There is potential for subsequent parts involving some other teams if there is enough interest in it.

It was time for the playoffs for the Canadian women’s curling championship for 2022. And there are only a handful of teams that are left in the mix. The two heavy hitters that are left is the team of Kerri Einarson and the Rachel Homans team that is captained by Emma Miskew who was doing better than expected seeing as how the team was down their normal captain.
With how well Emma was doing with the team this year everyone was looking forward to her meeting up and playing against the two time defending champions of Kerri’s team. Once the bracket was released Emma saw that she would have to play against Kerri the next evening. It would be the second game for both teams that day but the one that everyone was talking about.

Emma had also been looking forward to this game as she thought this would be the perfect game to make another bondage bet like the one her and Rachel had made against Jennifer Jones a few years before. Especially since Kerri had become the top team that everyone wanted to beat. She thought if she could beat them especially with it being her first time as the teams skip it would be humiliating to Kerri to lose to her. And then if she would also be able to tie Kerri up on top of that would be a dream come true.

So about an hour after the schedule had come out Emma made her way over to the hotel room that Kerri was staying in. Once she got there she knocked on the door and waited for Kerri to answer it. When Kerri opened the door she was surprised to see Emma standing there. They exchanged some small talk before Kerri asked Emma why she was there.

“I have a proposal for you Kerri. To add a little extra excitement to our game tomorrow. Seeing as how everyone keeps talking about how we are the two best teams at the moment” said Emma.

“Oh what did you have in mind for this?” Kerri asked quite interest in what Emma had in mind.

“I was thinking we could do a bondage type bet. Where if you win against me you get to tie me up and if I win I get to tie you up.” Said Emma.

Kerri had a bit of a look of shock on her face before she smiled.
“You mean like that bet that you and Rachel had with Jennifer Jones and Kaitlyn Lawes the other year?” Kerri said with a smile.

This comment totally took Emma by surprise as she didn’t know that anyone else knew about that.

With the look Emma had Kerri proceeded to say
“Don’t worry I had heard about it from Kaitlyn. She was telling me about it one night over drinks about how much fun she had when you tied her up after they lost that game. Too bad we didn’t have the same bet after we ended up beating you two after. I would have loved to tie you up after we won the championship.” Kerri smirked after saying this.

Emma was still looking for words as she couldn’t believe that Kerri had been told by Kaitlyn about their previous bet and especially the fact that Kerri would have loved to have had the same bet.

“So does this mean that you are game for doing a similar bet between just you and myself?” Asked Emma. “I don’t really want to involve the rest of the team as I don’t want it to affect the outcome of the game. Plus my teammates are not into tie up games the same was Rachel and I are”.

“Of course I am game for this. I am also good with it just being the two of us in on this. I am not sure how my teammates would react to this.” Kerri said with a huge smile on her face.

“Ok so do you want to meet at my room an hour after the game tomorrow so the loser can pay up on the bet? I have all the rope that you would be needed for this.” Said Emma.

“Sounds good to me. See you on the ice tomorrow!”

Once they parted ways Emma still couldn’t believe how they co conversation had gone but was glad that Kerri agreed to the bet. She had imagined what it would be like to have Kerri tied up and gagged and now she might have the opportunity to fulfil that dream. So she headed back to her room to start preparing for tomorrow.

Kerri sat back on her bed in her hotel room thinking about the conversation she had just had with Emma. She was excited about the bet as she was quite intrigued about all the things Kaitlyn had told her about their experience. Since she had heard about it she had thought what it would have been like to tie Emma up or what it would have been like to be on the receiving end of it as well. She also started to think back about what she had been told and the types of things that were used during the session. Once she thought about that she figured she should start thinking of things that she could use as a gag for Emma.

The next day both women were still excited about their bet as they went and played their games earlier in the day before they would face off. They both kept and eye on how the other was playing to try and see if there was any strategy that they could pick up on. Both Kerri and Emma ended up winning their games so they went into their game with the same record throughout the whole tournament. So it was really shaping up to be a battle of the two best teams.

When it came to game time Kerri walked up to Emma away from the rest of their teammates and asked
“So are we still on for tonight?”

“We sure are” replied Emma. “May the best team win”

As the game went on it was a close game. Every time one team would get a slight lead the other team would come back the very next end to even up the score. This just added a bit of stress to both players as they were hoping it would be a run away win. Kinda like how the game went for Emma and Rachel when they just totally dominated Jennifer’s team.
Heading into the final end of the game they were tied at 8 points a piece but Kerri had the slight advantage because she would have last rock.
Both Emma and Kerri would throw their rocks last after all of their teammates. And when it came down to the final rock for each player it was really close. Emma threw her rock first and got it in the perfect spot that Kerri would have to make a fantastic shot to win the game. She would have to bump Emma’s rock back just a bit and have hers sit as to not roll to far and let another one of Emma’s rocks count for a point.

Thought the whole game Emma and Kerri had not talked about what was on the line. Even as Kerri went to throw her last rock Emma stood off to the side as to not cause any extra pressure. As Kerri’s rock went down the ice it was going exactly where it needed to for her to win the game. As it made contact with Emma’s rick she hit it hard enough to push it far enough back but unfortunately for Kerri her rock didn’t hit exactly square and it spun off a bit to the side. Which was just far enough that Emma’s other rock was a fraction closer to the button then Kerri’s. Ultimately giving Emma the win by the closest of margins.

Emma couldn’t believe it as she had thought she had lost the game and was jumping up and down in excitement with her team as Kerri looked on in disbelief. She couldn’t believe that she had lost by such a small amount. Then after talking to her team she remembered they she had the bet with Emma. She had gotten so into the game that she had totally forgotten about that.

After talking to her team a bit more and telling them that they will get Emma’s team back once the playoffs start she turned to see Emma standing off to the side of the rink. Kerri went to congratulate Emma.

When Kerri got there she said “so I guess you win the bet. I will see you in an hour”.

“See you then I will have everything ready for when you get there. I am looking forward to this so much!” Emma said smiling.

End of part one
Last edited by beeblebrox883 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Part 2 will be on its way shortly. This story was turning out really long so figured I would break it up not to bore everyone.
The bondage starts in part 2
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

So after the close game between Emma and Kerri in which Emma and her team had won Kerri had headed back to her hotel room.
She decided that she might as well get washed up and change into some more comfortable clothes and try to relax before heading over to Emma’s room.

She changed into a tank top and a pair of leggings before heading over to Emma’s room. Once she got to Emma’s room she knocked on the door. It took a minute before Emma answered it.

“Hi Kerri come on in. I just finished getting things set up for our evening. I hope you are not too upset with how the game played out”

“I can’t be too upset it was a fantastic game and I am sure everyone enjoyed it. I am sure our next one in the playoffs will be just as good”. Said Kerri.

Kerri walked into the room. It was your typical hotel room with a king sized bed a few chairs and a little kitchen area. Much like Kerri’s room. Kerri looked over at the desk and could see a pile of ropes sitting on it.

“Wow you sure do have a lot of rope there?”

“Yeah I like to bring a bunch with me. Never know when I might get to tie someone up or how many people I will get to tie up” explained Emma. “I am glad that I finally have the opportunity to tie you up. I have dreamed about this for awhile”.

“Well I am flattered that you have wanted to tie me up. I have often thought about this since Kaitlyn had told me about this. But I was hopeful that you would be on the receiving end of the ropes and not me. But maybe next time eh”. (Kerri)

“Well maybe we can have the same bet for the next game and see who wins that one” (Emma)?

“Sure I am game for that” (Kerri)

“Wow I didn’t think you would be this into bondage Kerri? I like that you are really into doing this again” said Emma.

“Well I have secretly wanted to try this since I heard about what you got up to before. So what do you want to do first?” Asked Kerri.

“Well first I want you down to your underwear and I find it a lot more fun and sexy to just be tied up wearing just that”.

So with that Kerri pulled off her shoes and socks along with her leggings and tank top. Leaving her in a red push up bra and black panties.

“Very cute bra and panties there Kerri. You look very sexy in that”.

This caused Kerri to blush. She wasn’t expecting Emma to say that. She had just chosen something that she thought would be comfortable while tied up.

“Well I guess if you want to put your wrists behind your back we will get started”.

With that Emma went to work wrapping rope around Kerri’s writs. Once she had Kerri’s writs secured she had Kerri sit down on the bed so she could tie her legs. She added rope around Kerri’s ankles and above her knees. When that was done Emma grabbed another piece of rope and added a chest harness on Kerri with rope above and below her beasts and also over the shoulder down to the centre of her breasts and back up over the other shoulder.

“Wow this is quite the tie around my chest”

“Yeah I love adding these. They really make your breasts pop and look amazing. Along with it helps secure your arms as well. I think I have finished tying you up how does that feel Kerri?”

“Feels pretty secure I won’t be getting out of this without some hard work. But it is pretty comfortable as well”.

“That’s good I like having it nice and secure. I don’t want you getting out until I say you can hahaha. Anyways if there isn’t anything else I think it is time to move onto the gag. Which is my favourite part”

“Well are you going to add a crotch rope to me? Kaitlyn had mentioned that you put one on her and made it sound amazing so I was wondering if I could get it as well”

“Oh well I wasn’t expecting you to ask for that. My you are quite kinky there aren’t you Kerri.”

Again this caused Kerri to blush. “It is just that Kaitlyn made it out to sound sooo fun and said that was one of the best parts of it. And I figured since I am in the same situation that it might also be fun”.

“Well I will definitely add one to you then. I will also have to remember to meet up with Kaitlyn again and give her another strict tie and gag session since she seemed to enjoy it so much.”

With that Emma went and grabbed another piece of rope and tied it around Kerri’s waist. Once that was done she pulled it in between her legs and gave it a nice tug which caused Kerri to let out a yelp. Then Emma tied it off connecting it to Kerrie’s writs.

“Well how does that feel?”

“It is definitely different. I do like it though”.

“That’s good I will have some surprises with that later one. But now I think it is time to gag you. I am guessing since you talked to Kaitlyn you have a bit of an idea of what I have in mind eh?”

“Well she did mention that she had a worn sock stuffed in her mouth so I am guessing you have something similar planned for me?” Kerri said looking up at Emma as she sat down on the bed beside her.

“Well you would be right about that. I did plan on stuffing my dirty sweaty sock in your mouth. Which I still might but I have another plan first.”
Kerri looked at her as Emma reached down into her bra and pulled out a pair of pink panties.
“I think I will use these first. I did wear these all day yesterday and after we agreed on this I decided to wear them again today during both games. So they are quite smelly and sweaty. And I’m sure will taste great.”

“I definitely wasn’t expecting that to be my gag” Kerri replied looking rather shocked.

“Well I didn’t want it all the be the same as what I had done to Kaitlyn.” Emma said as she balled the panties up. “Now i think it is time for you to open up”.

Kerri reluctantly opened her mouth and let Emma insert the panties. Once they were in and Kerri got the full taste she wasn’t too pleased to have dirty panties in her mouth.

“Now don’t spit those out. And from the look on your face they don’t taste too good eh? Oh well you will get used to it.”

Emma then walked over to her suit case and pulled out a pair of pantyhose
“These are also previously worn” is what Emma told her as she put them over he mouth and tied it behind her head to create a cleave gag. “Those should hold my panties in there nicely.”

Kerri mmmphed back at her looking up at her as Emma got back off the bed and walked over to the desk. Turning to take a look at Kerri. You look very beautiful all tied up like that. I think I will give you a little time to get acclimated with your situation before we have some more fun. I am going to watch tv for a bit in the other room”.

With that Emma started to walk past the bed and as she did gave Kerri a light smack on her ass. Which caused Kerri to let out a soft mmmph in protest. As Emma go to the doorway she turned back and winked at Kerri with a smile on her face.

With that Emma stepped out of the room.

End of part 2.
Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the Scenario so far, it is playful and consensual. You might add a bigger Gag later, and maybe some tickle torture? Well done.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Part 3

After Emma left the room it gave Kerri a chance to really test the rope tying her. She started to wiggle around on the bed pulling her arms. But of course every time she moved it caused her to pull on the crotch rope as it was connected to her wrists. It was still a weird sensation for her as all of this was fairly new to her. She was liking how the ropes felt on her body and how secure they made her feel. The only thing Kerri wasn’t enjoying at that particular moment was the taste of Emma’s worn panties that were stuffed in her mouth. Even though as she struggles and wiggled around the panties didn’t taste as bad as they had when Emma first placed them in her mouth.

While Kerri was in the bedroom Emma was sitting on the couch with the tv on. She wasn’t really paying attention to it as she was listening to Kerri mmmphing as she struggled around on the bed. Emma was enjoying listening to the sound and she was thinking about how much fun she had while tying Kerri up. Also the fact that Kerri didn’t put up much resistance to the whole situation. Which made it all the more fun for her that even though it was a bet that got everything in motion Kerri not putting up a huge fight and seeming to enjoy it added to the fun for Emma. While she sat here listening to Kerri she started thinking of a few other things she could also try. She had planned on gagging Kerri with her socks but since Kerri would be expecting that since she had talked to Kaitlyn about it before is why Emma had decided to use her panties instead. She had changed out of them when she got back to her room after the game but she hadn’t changed her bra or socks so that was why she took the panties and stuffed them in her bra. Thought that would help give them a little extra flavour and a bit more humiliation for Kerri as well.

After about half an hour of struggling Kerri hadn’t made much progress on the ropes. And the only that had happened was that the crotch rope was really starting to turn her on with any little movement she made getting her more turned on as the rope dug into her more. As the rope pleasured her more it made her forget about the taste of the panties in her mouth as she started trying to rub the rope more. She was also mmmphing a lot into her gag with the added pleasure. With everything going on Kerri didn’t hear Emma enter the room again. Emma could hear Kerri starting to moan more into her gag and figured it was a good time to check on her.

“I see you haven’t made much progress on loosening yourself from the ropes there Kerri!” Said Emma with some happiness in her voice. As she could see that Kerri was still nice and tightly tied. But she could also see that Kerri must be enjoying herself a bit as well from her movements and the noise she was making.

Hearing Emma startled Kerri as she wasn’t expecting Emma to come back already. It also brought her back from focusing on her crotch rope.

“It also looks like you have been having some fun with that crotch rope eh??” Giggled Emma. This caused Kerri to also blush as she was hoping that Emma hadn’t noticed. “Oh don’t be ashamed that is the whole point of that rope. And don’t forget that you had asked for it. Even though I would have given it to you at some point anyways”.

With that Emma walked over to Kerri and again gave the rope a little pull while also giving Kerri another light smack on her ass. Both of which caused Kerri to moan into her panty gag.
“That reminds me how are you liking chewing on my panties?”
With that Kerri looked up at her and tried to shrug and replied with “gemmph usmphed tmmmph imph”.

“I couldn’t quite make that out but they are going to stay in there for a bit longer”
To which caused Kerri to roll her eyes. Emma then sat down next to Kerri and grabbed her to sit her up. This whole movement of moving Kerri into a sitting position did put some strain on her crotch rope which caused Kerri to let out a huge moan of pleasure. Once she was sitting up Kerri let out a long exhale and looked Emma in the eye. With her dark hair sticking to her face. Emma brushed it out of the way.

“You sure do look beautiful with that gag over your mouth and you hair a mess. Which those pantyhose need a bit of tightening I see”. With that Emma untied the pantyhose to pull them nice and tight again before redoing the knot. “I don’t want that coming lose during the next part”

Kerri looked at Emma with a curious look wondering what Emma had in store for her next.

“For this I will need to move you to one of the chairs”. With that Emma got off the bed and walked over to a chair to bring it over to the foot of the bed. “Okay now its time to get you up”. With that Emma helped to get Kerri onto her feet. And guided her a few hops over to the chair where she then helped Kerri sit down. When that was done Emma sat back down on the bed facing Kerri.

“Well I am guessing you are wondering why I moved you to the chair”. To which Kerri nodded her head up and down. “Well I was trying to figure out what I could do to have some more fun with you. That was when I thought, well since I didn’t use my socks as your gag I could use them for something else”. With that Emma raised her legs up onto the bed to begin removing her running shoes revealing a pair of black socks. “As you can guess I have been wearing these all day as well. And actually also wore them yesterday too. So they should also be nice and sweaty too. Not as much though if I was still playing my regular third position where I would have to sweep. So that is a bit unfortunate. But they should still be good for what I am wanting to do. So do you have any idea what i plan on using my socks for?”

Kerri thought about it and shrugged and shook her head no.

“Well let me just show you then” Emma said with a smile on her face. With that she moved over to the edge of the bed so she would be closer to Kerri. Then she lifted her left leg up and placed her socked foot right over Kerri’s nose. With her toes just above Kerri’s nose and making sure her foot is nice and tight to Kerri’s face.

Kerri was totally surprised by this and the smell of Emma’s sock was pretty intense when it first hit her. Kerri tried to pull her head away from Emma’s sock but Emma made sure to keep her foot firmly planted against Kerri’s nose. Kerri was able to feel the warmth still from Emma’s socked foot and the moisture from the sock as well. She also coughed a bit from the smell too and scrunched up her face as well as she took some more breaths through her nose having to take in the full smell from the sock.

“Oh does my socked foot not smell very good there Kerri?” Emma said mockingly as he held her foot firm to Kerri’s face. “Maybe we should see if my other sock smells as bad”. With that Emma brought her right foot up and replaced her left foot with it. This gave Kerri a moment to try and take a deep breath of fresh air. But Emma was prepared for this and as soon and Kerri did she thrust her right foot over her nose.

“MMMPHHHH MMMPH!!!!!” Was the noise Kerri let out as she got a full whiff of Emma’s other foot. Which did smell just as bad as her left foot had. But the smell hit her more as she was taking a deep breath and wasn’t expecting her nose to be assaulted by the smell.

“Hahaha you look so cute struggling with my cute feet over your adorable face” Emma was really enjoying this part and watching Kerri struggling trying to get Emma’s feet off her face so she could get a bit of fresh air.
All this struggling Kerri was doing was also causing her to work up a sweat which was causing her hair to again start to stick to her face. This was also causing Kerri to squirm around that she was again pulling on her crotch rope.

Emma kept this up for about 10 minutes switching between her feet. Only giving Kerri a few moments of fresh air before starting it all over again. After about half of this time Kerri quit struggling so much and mostly just accepted her fate for having to smell Emma’s feet. So she spend most of the time moving her head side to side a bit to see if she could catch Emma not paying attention as well as glaring at Emma as she was being mocked about how the socks smelled.

“Awe that look you are giving me is so funny. I guess you really don’t like the smell of my feet and socks huh”.

“Mmmmph mmmph” was Kerrie’s response while shaking her head side to side.

After another 5 minutes of teasing and sock smelling Emma reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. This caught Kerri’s attention and she was wondering what she was planning on doing with her phone.

“You know I was thinking while sitting here and seeing as how adorable you look right now that I should take some pictures to remember this by. Also I think Rachel wouldn’t mind me sending her a picture so she can see what she is missing out on. What do you think about that?””

“NOOOOMMMMPH” was what came out of her mouth. Shaking her head violently back and forth.

“Awe why not?” She said mockingly. “Now hold still” as Emma pushed her foot tight against Kerri’s face as she raised her phone and snapped a couple of pictures. Kerri just gave her a scowling look back as she watched Emma take the pictures while having to deal with Emma’s foot pushed up tight against her face again.

“Well I think that is enough foot smelling for the moment. I am just going to crouch down next to you and snap a selfie picture of the two of us before I send these off to Rachel.” Emma said smirking as she stood up and knelt down beside Kerri to take the picture. “Smile and day cheese haha”. As she took the picture. Kerri did have a look of relief on her face as she was happy that she at least didn’t have Emma’s feet stuck in her face at that moment.
“There that picture turned out perfectly. I will definitely be saving this one. I am just going to go to the washroom and will be back in a minute. Don’t go anywhere hehehe”. Emma said as she walked over to the bathroom leaving Kerri to sit still tied up and chewing on a pair of Emma’s dirty panties. As she sat there she was glad that she wasn’t having to smell those socks anymore but she was also thinking that it was kinda fun what had just happened.

End of part 3.

Hope you are enjoying this story. Again any comments are welcome. Also if you want to know what these two look like just enter their names into google and they will come up.
There will be a part 4 coming soon as well
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The third part was as good as the previous ones and I am curious what happens next.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Part 4

Where we had left off was that Emma had just finished having Kerri smell her sweaty socked feet. While also taking a few pictures of Kerri smelling her feet to send them off to Rachel Homan. Then Emma mentioned that she was going to go to the washroom to freshen up a bit.

While in the washroom Emma was thinking about just how much fun she had sticking her feet in Kerri’s face and watching her squirm around while doing it. The only bad part was Emma found it a bit hard to keep her feet pressed firmly against her face with all the squirming.
“I wish there was a way I could keep my socks on her face without me having to hold my feet there” she thought to herself.
She had thought of maybe using a towel or a bandanna that she has but also wanted something a bit more humiliating.
That was when Emma spotted it. Hanging on the back of her bathroom door was one of the bras that she had worn a couple days ago. She had forgotten she had tossed it there. “I am sure I can incorporate a bra into this somehow”. So she grabbed her phone and was looking for ideas. “Oh yeah I am liking this one” Emma said to herself as she came across one picture “I just think my bra is too big. But I know Kerri is smaller in the chest area. Maybe she has some sitting in her hotel room that I could use for this” Emma thought to herself.

When Emma came out of the bathroom she looked at Kerri with a grin on her face. She was still sitting in the chair where Emma had left her.
“You still doing alright? Just want to check that you are still comfortable”. To which Kerri nodded her head up and down. She was still quite comfortable in her tie yet. She was mostly just glad not to have Emma’s feet in her face.
“That’s great news. I just had an idea and I am going to need your key card for your hotel room. Where might I be able to find that?”

Kerri looked at Emma puzzled as to why she needed into her room. “Imphhh mymmph pumph” Kerri tried to say through her gag while also looking at her purse that was sitting near the doorway.
Emma walked over to it and dug around till she found it.
“This is great. I will be back in a little bit. You sit tight and don’t go anywhere” Emma said smirking as she put on her shoes again and walked out into the hallway.

Once Emma left the room Kerri went back to do a little bit of struggling to see if she could get loose before Emma got back. Even though she was enjoying herself she thought it would be nice to be able to get free and maybe turn the tables on Emma by surprising her. Kerri wiggled back and forth on the chair twisting and turning her wrists and upper body trying to see if she could find any give in the ropes at all. But there still seemed to be no give in the ropes at all. Again only rope that seemed to move with her movements was her crotch rope which started to work it’s magic again. After a few more minutes only thing Kerri did do was get another sweat worked up and her hair a mess. She had to stop and take a break as the crotch rope was getting her worked up her breathing was becoming heavier which was harder since she could still only breathe through her nose as Emma’s panties remained in place. And since Emma had retied the pantyhose holding them in place there was no way she was getting them out. As Kerri sat there talking a break from her struggles she looked around the room. That was when she noticed the full length mirror that was in the hallway between the bedroom where she sat and the living room area. Then an idea popped into her head
“I haven’t actually gotten to see how I look all tied up and gagged. I wonder if I would be able to hop over there and take a look at myself” she thought to herself.
With that she started to try and wiggle to get herself into a standing up position. It took a few tries and a lot of struggling but she finally managed to stand up without falling back down onto the chair. Now that she was standing Kerri took tiny steps to turn her in the direction of the hallway. Once she was facing the right way Kerri took her first hop. It was definitely a different sensation for her being all secure and having to hop like that. Feeling her breasts bounce in their rope harness and the fact that this again caused some pulling on her crotch rope. She also swayed back and forth a bit before regaining her balance. Once she regained her balance it took her a more hops before she was finally only a couple more away from the mirror. She had to stop in between each one as she didn’t want to risk falling and hurting herself. With each hop she would also let out a moan. But tried to keep it quiet in case anyone walked past the room as to not raise suspicion of what was going on. Once she finally hopped into where she could see her reflection she turned her head to look. She couldn’t believe eyes. Her hair was sticking to her and she could see beads of sweat on her body. She turned to face the mirror to get a better look at herself. She noticed how even with Emma’s pantyhose tied over he mouth she could still see some of the pink from the panties sticking out past her lips. Kerri then looked down at her breasts to see how the rope around her red bra really made them pop and look fantastic she though. “Wow that rope around my boobs really does make them look better. Also that white rope goes really well with the red bra.” She then moved down to her panties and could see just how much the rope was digging into them and how well the rope looked against them as well. She also noticed a little bit of a darker spot on them. “I guess Emma can see that I am getting a little excited from this rope rubbing up against me” she though. She then took note of how well the ropework looked on her legs as well. “I look pretty sexy all tied up like this. Too bad I can’t take a picture of myself right now. I really wonder how I looked when Emma took those pictures of me. I might have to get her to send those to me once we are all finished up”. She then turned around to face away from the mirror to look over her shoulder to see how well her wrists were bound. This also allowed her to also see how much the rope was biting into her butt as well. Finally she turned back around to face the mirror and struggle around a bit while also admiring how well she looked while doing so.
Just then she could hear the sound of the key card unlocking the door and the door handle start to turn.

As Emma headed for Kerri’s room she was thinking of how much fun it would be to implement the next idea she had. She just had to find Kerri’s dirty laundry to make it worth while. And if Kerri was like her she probably hadn’t done any laundry since showing up to the tournament. Once Emma got to the door she pulled out the card to open the door and went into Kerri’s room. It was set up way different as Kerri had a corner room so the bedroom was straight ahead of her with the living room area off to her left and the bathroom right on the right.
“She has a very nice room” She said to herself. “Too bad this wasn’t my room”.
After she entered Emma decided to check the bedroom first to see if she could find what she was looking for. As she entered the bedroom she spotted Kerri’s suit cases. She walked over to them and opened them up. One was full of some jackets and sweaters along with some of her curling gear that was all nicely folded. The other one had shirts,pants, panties, socks, and bras in it. But they were all nicely folded and looked they hadn’t been worn yet. As well this suitcase was nowhere near full. Which lead Emma to believe that these were just her clean clothes. “Wonder where she has her dirty clothes hiding” Emma thought to herself. She searched around the bedroom a bit more even opening up the closet where she only found a few dresses hanging up. Well maybe she has them in the bathroom. As she flicked on the light in the bathroom is where she saw a nylon laundry bag with some clothes hanging out of the top of it.
“Jackpot!!” Emma said with a huge smile on her face as she walked over to it. The bag was overflowing with clothes so this confirmed Emma’s suspicion that Kerri hadn’t done laundry since she arrived. She started pulling some of the clothes out and digging around. She came across the socks panties and bras she decided to give them a smell just to see what she would want to use. Even though she was mostly just looking for a bra she figured she might as well grab some other stuff to maybe use for later.

She came across a pair of yellow close to the top that had a pretty strong smell to them much more than any others that she had found so far and figured these must be a pair that Kerri wore for a workout. She also found a blue and white striped pair of panties that also had a more distinct sweaty smell to them that she kept out. After smelling most of the pairs of bras that Kerri had in the laundry to which there were less than the numbers of days they had been there meaning she must have worn some more than once. She chose a light blue coloured bra. She gave it another smell in the bra cup to confirm that it has a bit more of a sweaty smell to it than the black pair she had also grabbed. I think this will do perfectly for what I am wanting to do with it. Also her bra is smaller than mine so this should work out fantastic. Now to find something to put these in to hide them. I don’t want anyone seeing me carrying some dirty laundry down the hallway. She looked around the room again and found a reusable grocery bag and decided that would work perfectly. She stuffed the socks panties and both bras into the bag. Just in case she needed both of them. As she finished up she looked out the peep hole in the door to make sure nobody was coming down the hall before she shut the lights off and stepped out.
Just as she closed the door and started to walk away she heard a door open just down the hall near Kerri’s room. Emma turned to see who it was and noticed it was Val Sweeting coming out of her room. She played 3rd position on Kerri’s team.

“Oh hi Emma” Said Val. “I heard what I though was Kerri’s door open and was seeing if she had come back. Did you happen to see her in the hallway?” Asked Val.

“No I didn’t see her coming down the hallway unfortunately”.

“Odd I could have sworn I heard her door open about 5 minutes ago and then again just now” said Val looking rather puzzled.

“Not sure why that would have been” said Emma. Trying to look like she had no idea where Kerri was and also trying to hide the fact that she had one of Kerri’s bags with her.

“Okay. I was just wanting to talk to her about a strategy for our next games. Oh and congratulations on the win today that was a fantastic game that you played”

“Thank you. Also I am sure Kerri will turn up. She is probably just a little tied up at the moment” Emma said trying to hold back a smile.

“Yeah you are probably right. Have a good night Emma” Said Val as she popped back into her hotel room.

“You too” Said Emma as she turned and headed back to her room.

As Val went back to her bedroom she was thinking about the conversation she had just had with Emma and something seemed kind of odd about it.

Emma finally reached her room without running into anyone else on her trip back. As she got there she put her ear up close to the door to see if she could hear anything. She could only make out a very quiet muffled sound but nothing that she would have to worry about anyone else hearing. With that she pulled out her key card and started to open the door.

End of part 4.

Hope you all are enjoying this. Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed or maybe like to see in a future part.

Part 5 will be coming shortly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic