Gilmore girls bondage (self/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gilmore girls bondage (self/f)

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Gilmore girls
This is a story about the mother and daughter from Gilmore girls having some bondage fun.
This story takes place when the daughter Rory (Alexis Bledel) is away at college and over the age of 21.
Lorelai Gilmore (Lauren Graham) is still living at her place alone when this story takes place. Except when Rory comes home on the weekends

The story starts off on a Thursday night with Lorelai at home by herself. She is cleaning up around the house and goes into Rory's bedroom to put something away that Rory left out when she was home on the weekend. When Lorelai walked into her daughters bedroom she noticed something shiny sticking out from underneath one of the pillows. Curious she went over to see what it was. When she moved it out of the way she couldn't believe her eyes. It was a pair of handcuffs along with the keys. "Why the hell is there a pair of handcuffs in my daughters bedroom" thought Lorelai. She started to look around a bit more and also found rope under Rory's bed along with a book on self bondage.
Lorelai was shocked by what all she had found but also very intrigued as well. Because in her younger years she had experimented with some bondage herself. Seeing all this stuff reminded her about how fun she had found it. So she grabbed the self bondage book and started to read through it that night.
The next morning Lorelai had devised a plan. Rory was due home that night. So Lorelai was thinking she would try some self bondage before Rory got home. The whole day at work the only thing Lorelai could think of was how she was going to tie herself up. Before she left for work she had been in Rory's room and noticed she had also left some dirty laundry behind as well. Lorelai has always had a bit of a fantasy about smelling dirty socks and underwear so she planned on involving this in her bondage session.
When Lorelai got home she couldn't wait to get started. First thing she did was grab the rope and handcuffs from Rory's room and grabbed Rory's laundry basket and headed to her own bedroom. Once she was in her bedroom she stripped down to her bra and panties. She was wearing a red push-up bra and matching panties. In the book she had read about different ways to tie oneself up and she decided that a chair tie would be a fun one to start with. She had also read about adding a crotch rope to add to the excitement of the bondage.
So she decided to start with tieing one of those onto herself. Once she had that tied she sat down on a chair next to her bed. Next she started by tieing rope around her ankles nice and tight. From there se added more rope above and below her knees before adding more rope around her thighs and wrapping it underneath the seat of the chair to secure herself to the chair. Before she moved any further with the rope she figured she should move onto her gag while she could still reach it.
The night before she had looked up ways on how to add dirty laundry to bondage and came across some options that she was very excited to try. She started by digging through the clothes in Rory's laundry basket and smelling her socks till she found the perfect one. It smelled quite sweaty compared to the other ones and figured it must be the one she wore during her morning run. Lorelai took a couple more whiffs of it each time getting her more excited before she decided to ball it up and stuff it in her mouth. Once it was in her mouth she could taste the sweat and saltyness of the sock. Which was a lot more intense than she had expected but she was loving it. Next Lorelai grabbed a white piece of cloth she had laid out on her bed and tied it around her mouth to hold the sock in place. Then Lorelai started digging through the basket again smelling Rory's panties also looking for a sweaty pair of those as well. Because as she was reading online a number of people had talked about also pulling sweaty panties over their face during bondage to add to the humiliation and excitement of the experience. As she was digging through the laundry basket she finally came across a yellow pair that Rory must have worn on her run. Because they had a much more intense smell than the other pairs. So Lorelai grabbed them a pulled ten down over her head and positioned the crotch of the panties directly over her nose. Then she grabbed another piece of cloth and pulled it nice and tight under her nose and tied it behind her head. This pushed the panties nice and tight against her nose so all she could smell was the musty scent of the panties.
With that complete Lorelai was getting pretty turned on that she grabbed another rope and looped it around her waist and the back of the chair to hold herself to the back of the chair as well and tied it off in front of herself. Lastly she grabbed the cuffs sitting on the bed and locked her one wrist before placing her arms behind the back of the chair and locking her other wrist in place. Thus completing her tie.
Lorelai sat there on the chair taking in the feel of the rope around her body and the cuffs locking her wrists behind her back. And testing her bonds seeing how securely she had tied herself. She also tried to talk into her gag and was surprised at how quiet the sock was keeping her. She was also loving the taste of the sock and the smell of Rory's panties that were pushed up tight against her nose.
She started to imagine a scenario where someone had snuck into her house and grabbed her and forced her to tie herself up and gag herself with her daughters dirty laundry. She was enjoying herself so much and so turned on that she completely lost track of time till she heard the front door of the house open and her daughter call out
"Mom I'm home!!"

To be continued

Please let me know if you want me to continue and what you would like to see in the next part.

Thanks
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to read more! And I think Rory should use her laundry (which she brought home to clean) on her mom.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amazing story, and I totally agree with Tomato on the laundry idea. I would definitely be interested in seeing Rory humiliate her mom, and maybe add another character in that could be dating Rory. Some like Paris maybe.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo
I like it possible because I have never seen "Gilmore girls", so I not know how far this is off Character. normally I would not read this story . But actors look like person would like to have in a story. I must seen series to know how would add you would possibly shock by it.
Andrew
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice first part! Gilmore Girls was one of my favourites! I can Lorelai typing up herself. Nice selfgagging too! Please continue!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hey really hope you update soon. Story is great can’t wait for the next part 🤩🤩🤩
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Loved the first part of this story and really hope it continues! If you do post a part 2 could you be more descriptive with the characters. Like what Lorelei and Rory are wearing (preferably boots and other sexy attire) that would be amazing! Looking forward to the next part and hope it is posted soon!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really would enjoy a second part :D
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Thanks for all the great feedback and sorry for the long delay. Things have been pretty busy but I am glad to finally get part two up.

Again any feedback is always welcome.

Gilmore girls part 2

The sound of Rory’s voice caused Lorelai to jump out of her daydream. She couldn’t believe that she had lost track of time that badly.
Lorelai started to struggle because she didn’t want Rory to find her like this. She knew she had to try and find the key to the handcuffs. She was scanning her bed for them trying to see where she had left them. Her view was partially blocked by Rory’s yellow panties that she had hooded herself with. As she was scanning the bed she was trying to think where she put them since she couldn’t see them anywhere. That’s when it came to her she had left them on Rory’s bed. In her excitement she had forgotten to grab them. Lorelai’s heart sank as she realized there was no way she could release herself without her daughters help. But also deep inside she was a bit excited to see what would happen when Rory found her.
Rory was walked into the kitchen surprised her mom wasn’t in there either. She had seen her moms Jeep in the driveway and there were lights on in the house so she knew her mom must be around somewhere. She was also surprised not to get an answer when she yelled out that she was home.
Rory was wearing a white blouse that was tucked into her tight blue jeans. She was also wearing black boots that came up to just below her knees. Rory was also carrying two bags. One full of her school books the other was full of her dirty laundry that she hadn’t washed in a few weeks.
Since Rory couldn’t find her mom down stairs she decided to go upstairs. She set down her bag of books but took her laundry with her as she was going to drop it off in her bedroom. Once she reached the top of the stairs she called out again “Mom I’m home. Where are you?” That was when she heard a light muffled noise come out from her moms bedroom. Rory headed to her moms bedroom to see the door was closed. She knocked on the door and said “mom are you in there?” Again all Rory could hear was a muffled noise but this time could also hear something that sounded like a chair squeaking.

Lorelai heard Rory come up the stairs and call for her. She knew the only way to get out of the situation was to have Rory find her so she yelled out into her gag. Which only allowed a soft muffled sound out. She was pretty surprised at how quiet the sock in her mouth was keeping her. Then she heard Rory knock on the bedroom door. Lorelai was full of nerves and excitement but again let out a noise to let Rory know she was in there. She also squirmed in the chair to make some noise as well.

Rory opened her mother’s bedroom door and couldn’t believe what she saw. There was her mother tied to a chair in just her bra and panties. With what looked like a pair of panties pulled over her face and a bandana pulled over top of her mouth.
“Oh my god!!! Mom what happened to you!!!” As Rory dropped her bag and ran over to her mom.
Lorelai was trying to say something but all that came out was a bunch of mmmphs.
Rory started by untying the bandana that was holding the panties tight to her moms nose. Once she removed the bandana she pulled the panties from her moms face. At that moment Rory stopped and examined the panties. That’s when she noticed that they looked like the ones she had worn the last weekend she was home. She then noticed that her laundry basket was sitting in front of her mother. She then looked down at her mom who’s face was red with embarrassment. She was curious as to why her laundry basket was sitting in front of her mom.
Rory then undid the bandana that was over her moms mouth and reached in her mouth and pulled out a saliva soaked sock.
Lorelai let out a cough as Rory removed the sock from her mouth.
“Mom who did this to you?”
Lorelai looked up at her daughter sheepishly and said “I did this to myself”. “ I found a pair of handcuffs in your room last night along with rope and a book on bondage. I was curious about what I found and thought I would give it a try when i got home from work today. Unfortunately I forgot to grab the keys to the handcuffs”.
“I guess you found my stash I was hiding then” Rory replied her face also turning red from embarrassment. “So were those my panties that I pulled off your face?”

“Yes they were that was also one of your socks you pulled out of my mouth as well. I got them out of your laundry basket.”

“Why did you gag yourself with my worn sock?”

“I have always had a bit of a thing for dirty socks and thought I would in corporate it in my self bondage to spice things up”

“So do you like being tied up mom?”

“Yes. I used to do this when I was younger but haven’t done it in years and forgot how much I enjoy it. And adding your dirty laundry really added to the experience.”

“That’s good. I think you need some more ropes though” Rory said with a smile on her face.
Rory walked over to the bed where there was still some ropes on the bed. As she picked it up she unraveled the rope and put it under her moms breasts. Then she started winding it underneath and above Lorelai’s breast.
“These added ropes make you look even better while tied up mom”
“Thanks Rory. These ropes make me feel even more helpless than I did before”
“I just need to add a few more things here to finish this tie off. And since you like being gagged with my dirty laundry I think I have the perfect thing for you”

Rory walked over to her laundry bag that she had dropped in the doorway. She started to dig around in the bag rummaging around till she pulled out a pair of pink socks.
“These will work perfect” said Rory as she stood up and turned to her mother.
“These are the socks I have been wearing for my runs around campus this last week. And I didn’t bother the change them and left them in my running shoes when I wasn’t wearing them.”
“Wow those sure sound like they will make a very good gag.” Said Lorelai with a grin on her face. “I look forward to it”

With that Rory balled up one of the socks and walked up to her mother. “Open up”
Lorelai opened her mouth to let Rory stuff the sweaty well worn sock in her mouth.
Lorelai let out a soft moan of pleasure as Rory pushed the sock in. As the taste of the sock flooded her taste buds.
“I hope you like the taste of the sock. I was actually planning on gagging myself with these socks this weekend. But this is sure a nice surprise. I was not expecting to come home to find out my mother had tied herself up and gag herself with my worn sock. And especially finding her with a pair of my dirty panties on her face as well. Which that reminds me. I still need to add one more thing since you like my dirty panties so much as well”

Rory walked back over to her bag and pulled out a black pair of panties. She walked back over to Lorelai dangling the panties off her index finger.

“The whole pantyhood thing is new to me but looks like you were enjoying yourself when I walked in on you so I might as well add another pair for you to smell. These I only wore for one day and for the run this morning. So they are still pretty fresh.”

With that Lorelai pulled them over her moms nose making sure the crotch was right over her nose. Then she grabbed the bandana that Lorelai has used on herself earlier and used it to tie over the panties to hold the crotch nice and tight to her nose.

Lorelai let out a soft moan of pleasure behind her gag and pantyhood as the smell of the panties filled her nose.

“ hope you are enjoying this mom”.

“I am going to go unpack and do some studying. Then I will come back and check up on you. Then we can have some more fun.”

With that Rory walked out of her moms room closing the door behind her. Leaving Lorelai to sit there and squirm in her tight bondage and the taste of her daughters sweaty sock.

To be continued.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I’m so happy this was continued!!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amazing! Can’t wait for more!
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Amazing! Please continue!!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hope there will be more soon! This is such a great story!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

More to come??
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Yummy. panty-hoods are so delightlfully humbling and so easily applied.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 5 years ago More to come??
Yes I hope to do the next part here soon.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 5 years ago
I´m looking forward to it :D Lorelai enjoyed her session - I wonder if Rory will join the fun :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago
I´m looking forward to it :D Lorelai enjoyed her session - I wonder if Rory will join the fun :D
Same!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago
Same!
I hope to continue with this story shortly. Sorry for the long delay.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Please do continue with this story. Hopefully Rory gets in on some of the self bondage herself.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
cuentacuentos1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cuentacuentos1234 »

Please, more of that (f/f, M/f). I liked, thanks for sharing.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Will there be more of this?
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Any chance that this will be continued? I really enoy this story and hope to see it finished.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic