The games that we play. Part 14 added, (9/5) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I happen to not take a peek here for 2 weeks in a row and when I get back I find not 1 but 2 updates :o

Great job as usual, my friend ;)
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice chapter
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ah, my friend @Bandit666. Perhaps it is PG, or maybe not depending on the reader's imagination. But it is certainly a pleasure to read. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now that was another great chapter. I am always looking forward to a new chapter for this story. All I wished for was that my own youth had such exciting experiences, but alas, they never happened.

At least Megan is a little warmer than before.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

gagged86 wrote: 2 weeks ago I happen to not take a peek here for 2 weeks in a row and when I get back I find not 1 but 2 updates :o

Great job as usual, my friend ;)
It’s great to know you’re still around my good friend, and that you liked my efforts. All going well I’ll be here far more often from now on.
laz wrote: 2 weeks agonice chapter
Thank you I’m pleased you thought so
GreyLord wrote: 1 week ago Ah, my friend @Bandit666. Perhaps it is PG, or maybe not depending on the reader's imagination. But it is certainly a pleasure to read. Well done.
It’s always nice to let the reader decide how close to being a PG tale this maybe, but as long as it’s a pleasure to read then I’m doing my job as intended
slackywacky wrote: 1 week ago Now that was another great chapter. I am always looking forward to a new chapter for this story. All I wished for was that my own youth had such exciting experiences, but alas, they never happened.

At least Megan is a little warmer than before.
I’m pleased to say the wait for a new chapter will soon be over @slackywacky though like yourself and many others I’m sure, I wish my own youth had been so exciting, even if I was blessed with plenty of opportunities whilst growing up, to get girls in bondage .
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Stay tuned for a new chapter later today
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And here as promised is the next instalment. I’ll admit right now it’s short but hopefully still enjoyable in it content as it’s designed to set the scene for more, much more to come. Though I do hope it hits the mark better than my post this morning, for that must have been the wrong idea at the wrong time. Which is why it’s long gone, disappeared into the realms of oh well, it was a thought.

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @slackywacky, @wolfman, @gagged86, @some_wanderer, @The G-Man, @knutty71, @Nainur, @Mask6190, @Mr.Bind, @KCMand, @laz

The games that we play

Part 14.

Now of course, it goes without saying, I would have gladly spent a little longer there in the sauna with the suitably hogtied, gagged and blindfolded Megan. My hands stroking, caressing, exploring and even spanking as she lay helpless. In ways, that yes you’ve guessed it, you’ll have to simply imagine for yourselves. Could have more that willingly slipped poolside once again to pay a certain equally defenceless teacher. Who’s recently discovered secret will never be exposed, unlike a fair share of her fabulous body. A visit. Should most certainly have entered the old stables come new garage, not only to ensure my sister remained as powerless as intended. Or to tease and torment with comments regarding how much my friends might pay to spend an hour or two in her company. But also because her safety and wellbeing was my responsibility.

Though unfortunately, while such pleasures would still briefly occur before the last game of that first day took place. I had slightly more pressing matters that required my attention, and I’m not just referring to the handcuffed, blindfold, and vulnerable Lucy, Ellie and Katie. Although I was definitely looking forward to seeing them again. If only to get their complaints and moans muffled. Especially the moans section. For that also meant my hands would be busy wandering again. Would be focused on specific parts of their anatomy. Hint, hint, wink, wink, need I say more.

No, I’m actually referring to a quick, rapid dash back to the main build, to gather a few necessary items, from three clean pairs of panties. Panties belonging to my sister, that would of course end up adding to Lucy’s sensual humiliation. That were the property of Miss Vickers, who I will stop addressing as such in due time, though after years of doing so it still seems strangely difficult to call her Julie, for the purpose of stifling Ellie’s less than convincing protests. And of course, last but by no means least, a suitable pair of Megan’s, that I’d enjoy handling before placing in Katie’s always willing mouth.

But I can’t leave it there, can I, as you want to know more, crave the knowledge, clamber after the details, long for the sort of information that’s ever present when I tell you about the games that we play. Which is why it only seems fair, considering I’ve long since realised how your minds work, as truthfully they’re no different to my own. That I take a moment, side step the main reason for my return, explain why I’d denied myself the chance to enjoy all my beautiful bikini clad captives.

That I tell, whether inappropriate or not, the panties retrieved from my sisters suitcase, were a combination of black satin and white lace around the edges along with a wonderful curved V that ran from the waist line down to the crotch where it met the hem. To state the ones taken from Miss Vickers, sorry Julie’s, quickly packed suitcase were soft, sensual silk, and about as seriously skimpy as you could image. What with only a thin waist band and two small triangles of fuchsia pink. One to cover her nether region, and another to barely conceal her pert firm arse. Which I guess leaves me only Megan’s to describe, and let’s just say they were most certainly one of my own personal favourites, were a pair I’d seen her wearing when previously bound and gagged as part of the games that we play. Though I’m not sure if it’s the way the microfibre material feels when warm and pressed tightly against her sensitive areas, of if it’s the pretty little kisses in the pattern that attracts me the most.

To retrieving the spare keys that will be required by those currently hidden away. Should they wish to unlock the handcuffs that will hold the wrists, lower arms and ankles of their seekers. If they desire to win the game and gain the ultimate reward. A nights sleep in suitable attire with minimal restriction.

So as to locate three plain brown envelopes, similar to those once used as pay packets. The purpose for which you’ll discover soon enough. Although I will say this much, they ended up containing said spare keys to the very handcuffs placed on the luckless Lucy, enticing Ellie and kidnapped Katie. Okay, okay, so Lucy isn’t really luckless, and Katie isn’t kidnapped, but Ellie is definitely, in my eyes at least enticing.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear @Bandit666 you are teasing your humble audience very much with this Chapter - which seems like some sort of interlude to me. It raises the Tension :) Well done!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my dear friend you have helped restore my belief in what I’m writing and have most certainly seen my intentions
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Second @Caesar73. Well done, @Bandit666.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am still debating which of the shapely prisoners I like best. It is hard to make that decision. Maybe I just go the easy route and like them all. :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago Dear @Bandit666 you are teasing your humble audience very much with this Chapter - which seems like some sort of interlude to me. It raises the Tension :) Well done!
I totally agree :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You have a nice setup going here, and we can't wait to see what devilish game you have in store Bandit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice chapter if you're into tightly tied helpless girls and a woman, luckily I am .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic