Step by step by step (FF/ffFF) chapter 1-11 (the end)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Step by step by step (FF/ffFF) chapter 1-11 (the end)

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 1: Beth
Four green eyes looked at each other. They belonged to the twins Ann and Caroline. Both 18 years old. They had both blond hair and was well deveolped in the chest department. Both tall of Nordic descent. They was both beautiful. They sat tied up to the kitchen chairs with kitchen towels used as gags over their petit mouths.
They was tied up with a rope in such a way that their big, round, heavy breasts was stretched out and lay against each other with only a black bra in the way to hide them under the white t-shirts with an picture of ALF and Jar Jar Binks on them. Their legs was spread apart with ropes binding them to the chairs and there was a rope tying their ankles to the chair legs.
The reason for this was that they were being punished for letting there stepmother finding out that homework wasn't done this week either and they was failing their classes. Beth, who was their stepmother, was not an evil person, but she demanded respect. Therefor when they didn't listen to her she found ways to punish them. This was how they had found themselves tied up to the kitchen chairs.
"I told you that I would punish you two if you didn't do your home work this week, didn't I?" Beth said and looked at them both. She had used enough rope to tie up at least five people. It didn't help that she had pushed some clean panties into their mouths and tied the towel over their mouth to keep the package inside. The panties had been taken from there underwear drawer and jammed into their mouths so they couldn't scream for help. The underwear was all white in a pattern of yellow ducklings. "Now, now, Ann. I know that you want to say something, but don't talk or I have to put a bigger wad in there" she said.
Ann wiggled a bit to make the rope around her ankle tighter and sighed a bit to get Beth attention.
"And don't try to escape because it will make it harder for you two the next time." Beth said.
She had used the same ropes to tie her two stepdaughters to there chairs and tied them in such a way that they couldn't easily get out of the ropes and escape. She didn't want that to happen.
Beth was seven years older then Ann and Caroline. Their father had re-married after his first marrige crashed litterly in hell hole outside of Iceland when he found his then ex wife with an Swedish viking of some kind. He had been single for five years, until he met Beth. He had fallen for Beth in the first moment he had seen her and it didn't take more then one date for him to fall in love with her.
The twins had never liked there new stepmother. Who really like their stepmother? She was always telling them what to do, she never let them do anything that was fun or was fun for them, and most of all, she was bossy. If it wasn't for the fact that she made sure that they got their school work done.
And if she had been lucky the luck ran out on her when he managed to get killed in an car accident two years ago. So here she was stuck with his brats. She didn't mind Ann so much. She was a bit to lazy, but she was a good girl and didn't try to cause any trouble. But Caroline. Caroline was just a bitch. She always had to do it her own way and was always the trouble maker. Always finding ways to make her own way and not listening to her sister.
"I'm going out now. If you two are out of the ropes it will be so hot in here that you will wished we lived on the north pole." Beth pointed out. "You will have to think about what you have done, because I will not be back before 1800 hours."
She locked the door and left the house.
Caroline looked at Ann and nodded. It took a while before Ann nodded back. The blonde sisters tried to communicate with the panties in their mouths without much success. She looked at her sister and tried to remove her own gag. Ann didn't even try, but started to cry a little. Ann had always been the crying one. Caroline tried to spit out her gag, but she couldn't get the package out of her mouth. The giant over the mouth gag was doing a good job. Caroline tried to find a way out of the rope. It was hopeless. They was well tied up.
"Uuhhnnn!" Ann screamed out. She didn't like that. They had never been tied up by their stepmother and they liked it. She tried to bite through the gag. But the cloth of the panties kept the teeth from breaking through. The panties had a taste that she didn't like at all and it didn't help that she had to smell her sister's panties in her mouth.
Ann tried to get loose, but she couldn't. She felt like her big boobies was being squeezed by the ropes above and under them and the rope around her waist was securing her to the chair.
The kitchen floor was cold and it didn't help that her feet were tied to the legs of the chair. It made her legs a bit cold, but the cold was better then the heat of the ropes around her boobs. Ann looked at her sister and nodded again.
Caroline was angry. She wanted to bite through the panties in her mouth, but she couldn't. She could taste her sister's panties. Caroline could feel that there panties was wet in her mouth, which was no big surprise. It was uncomfortable, but Caroline wasn't that angry at their stepmother. They was not even sure that they wanted to get out of this. But Caroline was angry at herself for letting it happen to them. And today which had the biggest beach party this year. Shit! She had forgotten about that. ARGH!!!! She needed to get free fast if she was going to manage to get there in time.
Ann wiggled to make the ropes around her ankle tight. Ann noticed that Caroline was looking at her. Caroline looked down. Caroline nodded a few times and Ann nodded back. Caroline thought that if she had time she would bite her way through the rope. But it wouldn't be easy. Not with an gag in her mouth.
At the same moment their mother returned with two paper bags. She smiled as she saw that the twins still was bound and gagged as she had left them. She walked over to mock them a little.
"I heard about the party at the beach tonight." She said.
Both girls eyes opened big and steered at her.
"I am so sorry that you two won't be there to vitness it. I have other plans for you two. It involves ropes, gags and the highly rated cry movie of the year Lost in your eyes again with Leonardo Reeves and Kate Bushwinkel. Four hours. What do you girls say?" she said and looked at them.
Loud noises that was hard to understand and even translate to english was heard as they tried to talk with the mouths stuffed.
"I am so glad you both agree, because who wants to be at a party with cute boys and girls and drink beer and having fun when you can be tied up and gagged and watching a great tear presser?" She said and walked to put the stuff into the refridgeator.
Ann was mad. She tried to wiggle herself free and managed to move the rope from one boob to the other. It hurt a bit. It also made the ropes on her back a bit tighter and made her nipples grow a bit larger and become more prominent.
Caroline noticed that her sister's breasts was bigger and a bit darker. She tried to wiggle herself free, but she couldn't move the ropes from one boob to the other.
"And don't try to get loose. It will be worse if I have to punish you two." Beth said and returned to look at them.
Both girls turned their heads to look at her and nodded.
They sighed in defeat.
Last edited by knutty71 8 months ago, edited 11 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A nice first part :) Carry on!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Thank you for the your comments.

Chapter 2: Me, myself and the two of you.
It was a sunday. Sunday fun day as their late dad had called it. Everything should be fun on a sunday, he had said and had taken the girls to the amusments parks and stuff on a sunday. It was something they looked forward to even as a adult. Caroline looked at the ads in the newspaper and wished that she could go to an amusment park again. Maybe a fair or something like that. Not to much. But some fun and maybe even meet a guy or two. She shook her head and put the paper down. She didn't have the money.
Ann came into the kitchen dressed in her princess dress. She was like a child almost when it came to amusment parks. She loved anything pink, unicorns and princesses. She hummed on a song as she almost skipped around the kitchen. Caroline wanted so badly to trip her, but she didn't. Caroline needed an alley and Ann was the only one.
"You look so pretty, Ann" Caroline said with a sweet voice.
Ann had a happy smile on her face. "Thank you, sis. It is sunday fun day."
"Yes. It is." Caroline replied.
They looked at each other and sighed at the same time. It was getting boring. Not having a father to take them to the amusment park was hard. Caroline sometimes wondered how Ann to be so cheerful all the time and have those childish likings, but after trying to ask her about it she gave up understand it. Caroline blaimed the social media. The more the internet had been there, the more people acted childish and not grown up.
Beth came out from her bedroom. "Sorry girls, no sunday fun day today."
"What?!" Ann screamed and looked at Beth.
"Say that was a mean joke. You know how Princess Fairy tale overthere loves the sundays." Caroline said.
"Sorry, but I have a meeting in the book club. We are reading Once bitten by Stephanie Queen." Beth said and held up her copy of the book that was on the kitchen counter.
Ann got down on the floor in a heap of petticoats and skirts. Tears was running down her chin. "Today was the annual Princess Amustment park awards and it was my chance to win for the 15 time in row and set an new record." Ann said sadly.
"Seriously, we can go next sunday." Beth said.
"Let's us go then and you can go to your book club." Caroline said.
"No!" Beth said.
Caroline walked over to her. Caroline was two inches taller the Beth. Caroline pushed her big boobs into Beth's small petie boobs.
"Listen Step mum! I think we say yes or else..."
"What else?!" Beth said and pushed Caroline back.
Beth sat in the back seat. She was handcuffed with pink fluffy handcuffs, legs secured with duct tape, duct tape also pinned her arms to her body and her petite boobs was pressed against the fabric of the sweater she had on. In her mouth was a wash cloth with six rounds of duct tape around the head. The tape around her mouth and head had been cut in such a way that she could breath a bit through her nose and not suffocate.
She didn't know how she had gotten here. The last thing she remembered was that her stepdaugther was shouting that they was going to go without her. The twins was in the front of the car. All she could see out of the window were the trees. Beth wiggled a little and found that she couldn't move at all.
"Don't think about it. We have secured your fingers together with duct tape into a small ball. That was Caroline's idea and I must say I liked that when she told me about it." Ann said while driving the car on the road.
"You two!" Beth screamed behind the gag.
"You can scream all you want, but the tape will block it out." Caroline said.
"I am so glad that you agreed to let us drive the car." Ann said giggling.
Beth felt a headache that was in her head. She could remember a cloth of some kind pressed against her face and evil laughter from behind her while she saw Caroline in front of her on the floor throwing a fit. Another that gave her a headache was the singing that the twins was doing from the front seats. Off key and some wrong words here and there. They was killing all her favourite songs one by one. The song that was currently playing was some old rock and roll song. It was her favourite song. Now she had to find a new one after those two had murdered it and left it for dead.
Beth tried to get the gag off.
"Don't bother with it." Ann said.
"But she is going to try until she starves to death." Caroline laughed.
Beth tried to get out of the tape that was on her arms. That was hopeless. The handcuffs and that her fingers was wrapped up into two balls made it impossible to get out of.
Caroline parked the car in a parking lot. Beth was hidden under a pair of blankets on the floor in the back.
The twins got out.
"Did we really have to bring her?" Caroline said.
"Yes!" Ann said and walked towards the ticket man.
Caroline looked at Beth. She felt sorry for her, but she didn't want her to get into trouble for trying to escape.
"See you soon. We need to get you to the best seat in the house." Caroline said giggling.
Beth snarred from under the blanket. She could hear the doors closed and was locked. She could hear them going away from the car that she was left in.
Beth was mad. She wiggled a bit more and managed to turn her head. She couldn't see anything and she had to sneeze as the dust was crawling into her nose. Beth wasn't scared. Somehow she was glad that she wasn't at the book club, but it frustrated her that they had managed to drug her and tied her up. Somehow she liked being tied up and she did also love the twins, but they needed to give her some alone time and she was sure that she needed to give them some alone time too. But not when it meant being kidnapped and locked in the boot of the car.
Maybe when she had deserving this, she thought, because she had refused the twins the beach party last weekend and forced them to see the four long movie. And she had tied them up and refused to listen to them. What they had done, she had done to them. She sighed and shook her head. It was a bit late now.
The door was opened.
"I won the prize this year also." Caroline yelled and threw they prize into the backseat.
Beth smiled under the blanket and under gag.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 3: Ropes, gags and handcuffs
The twins was so proud of themselves. They had gotten there stepmother. The woman who they had despised ever since she had started dating there dad and taking her place. Beth had made sure that they had had to get their homework done on time and made sure that they were always well behaved and never got in trouble with the police.
It was the first day of the summer holiday. It was time to sleep till late in the afternoon and party all night. Caroline had gotten an new laptop for stright A's on her final report card. Caroline had invited her sister to play with her new laptop, but Ann didn't want to.
"Do you think that we can find a way to tie up Beth in such a way that she can't break free and is unable to scream out?" Ann asked.
"Why would we do that? I want to play on the computer." Caroline said.
Ann looked at the computer. "No, we need to do something fun today. It is the first day of summer vacation."
"The Johnsons is away this week. We could have a pool party over there." Caroline said.
Ann sighed and sat down on the couch. "No. We have to plan our summer vacation. Remember that it is the last year we will get to live here before we go to college. I think that it would be a good idea for us to take our stepmother along. Maybe we can make her feel a bit more included and not just be there stepmother."
"No way! I am not going to a pool with her." Caroline said and logged on the TUG website.
Ann sighed and went over to her sister and pulled the laptop from her.
"I am not going to spend my summer vacation listening to you playing your games and to Beth's plans for the vacation. I want to have fun. Some real fun. Some excitement. Some entertainment." Ann said and logged on to her account. She noticed that it was taking a while. "What is wrong with the internet?" She asked.
Caroline didn't want to talk. She knew that the internet was down because there had been a bad storm over the north pole and the power in the north was out. But Ann didn't believe her and turned around to look at her.
"So what do you suggest?" Ann asked.
"I know something. If you remember some years ago that Johnson kid wanted to play with us." Caroline said.
Ann was silent thinking about something. Her mind tried to search up that Johnson guy. There was a lot of Johnsons, but a certain Johnson guy about her age some years ago. Hmm, she wasn't sure if she remembered him.
"He was the one who had those videos." Caroline said.
Ann gasped. She remembered him. He was the guy with the videos. Of course, now she remembered him. She got mad again. She hated him still. Now the games to her. They had play cowboy and indians and she had always been an indian ending up bound and gagged in the tent left there for hours. Ann had gotten angry at her then and they hadn't played games with that Johnson guy for some time. She had forgotten about him and about his videos.
"What is your plan?" Ann said.
"We have TUG holiday. We get Beth in to it. It seems like she knows how to tie and gag." Caroline said excited.
"She is so mean, Caroline." Ann said and pushed her sister a bit.
"Well, yes and so are you. But I think we some TUG games this summer."
"Yes, you are right."
Beth woke up. Her head was still in a daze and she didn't know what day it was. She blinked her eyes and saw the darkness of the bedroom around her. She tried to open her mouth to yell, but couldn't. She had something in her mouth. Leather straps went around her head and was fasten in the back. Her hands was handcuffed with cuffs with red lace on them. Her legs was fasten to the foot of the bed with leg irons.
"Hello there." A voice said.
Beth turned her head to see the twins. "Hunh?!" she tried to say.
"The gags was to prevent you from screaming for help and yell at us." Caroline said.
"But we didn't want to be disturbed while you was sleeping." Ann added with an grin on her face.
"Uuuhhh!" Beth tried to yell.
"I think we will keep those gags in your mouth."
"We think that you look good like this."
Caroline had changed into a short skirt, a tank top and high heeled sandals. Ann had changed into a bikini with matching sarong. Both girls had a basket in one hand and a tray in the other hand with some snacks on it.
"Are you ready?" Ann asked.
"Yes, we are." Caroline said and opened the door.
They went into the living room. Beth was laying there with her arms stretched above her head.
"Oh my god! She looks so good." Ann said and put the tray down on the table.
Beth looked at them. "Mhhhmm." She tried to say. She was mad at herself. How could she have fallen for that. She had been tricked by the two of them. She sighed behind her gag. It didn't help that the twins was looking good. "Can we stay home and play in the garden?", "I know a funny game we game play.", "Yes, it is very easy." she had fallen for their excuses like the sucker she was.
"I think we have to use the kitchen tools." Ann said.
Beth looked at them. The twin girls looked so happy. How could she tell them that she liked bondage. They was her step daughters and she was not happy at the moment. They had tied her up and put her on a bed outside in a string bikini. Beth didn't know if she should be mad at them for being kidnapped, or if she should be glad that they had kidnapped her. She looked down at her hands and shook her head. She was in big trouble. Her hands was handcuffed with cuffs with red lace on them. Her legs was fasten to the foot of the tanning bed with leg irons.
"You have a pretty boobies." Caroline said.
"Yes, but they is small." Beth said and wiggled a bit in the ropes.
Caroline looked down. "What do you mean?"
"They is small."
Ann giggled.
"I think I understand." Ann said.
Caroline looked down at Beth's boobs. She looked down at them and looked at them again. Her mouth open a bit and she looked down at the two round boobs. She reached out her hand towards the boobs, but stopped before she touched them.
"Can I touch them?" Caroline asked.
Beth shook her head.
Caroline looked at Ann. "They are small."
"I know. Let's keep our prisnor in the dark." said Ann and putted a leather blindfold on Beth.
Beth didn't mind that she couldn't see anything. It didn't help her that the girls had tied her up like this. She sighed behind her gag. She was mad at herself. How could she let her own step daughters tie her up like this? She tried to wiggle herself free of the ropes. It was hopeless. They was too good at tying knots and keys.
"Hello?" A female voice suddenly said.
It all became quiet.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the twins turned the tables - for now :) Nice twist at the end! Who is the new arrival?
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 4: The tanning bed
"Hello?" said the female voice and out from the corner on the house Kaley appeared.
Kaley was the neighbours wife. She was tall and skinny. She was a blond and looked very attractive. She was the kind of girl that men drooled after. Kaley was one year older then Beth. Beth had met her on her first day in the house. They had talked and got to know each other.
She had been out walking her dog. He was a small chihuahua that was no bigger then a bag of flour. He was all white.
"Beth!!! What has happen to you?!" She said when she saw Beth bound, gagged and blindfolded on the tanning bed in the garden.
"Uuh?" Beth tried to say.
Kaley walked over to her and tried to get her free.
"Ann! Caroline!" Kaley yelled out.
Both twins came running. Both of them stopped in shock.
"You girls!" Kaley said.
Ann looked down at her feet. Caroline tried to say something. When nothing come forth than silence filled between everyone else present with a look that said "Syntax error?".
"I can't hear you!" Kaley yelled at them.
Beth sighed behind her gag.
"Can you girls tell me what happen?" Kaley asked and looked at them both.
"No, but we can show you." Ann said and giggled.
"We have our TUG summer holiday." Caroline added.
"TUG?" Kaley said surprised because she didn't know what TUG stood for.
Kaley looked down at Beth on the bed. She wiggled a little in the ropes and shook her head. Kaley wasn't sure that she wanted to know why Beth was there like that.
"We have some new toys." Caroline said.
Kaley looked down at the leg irons.
"You are invited to join us." Ann said and pulled her hands behind her.
Quickly Caroline wrapped a rope around the struggling arms of Kaley. The hands was crossed and the rope was wrapped in circles before they was clinched and knotted securely.
Ann and Caroline giggled.
"What do you say?" Caroline asked.
"Mhmm!" Kaley tried to say. She was tied up with her hands behind her back. She looked down at herself. She could feel the ropes and how her hands was tied up together behind her back. Her white mini dress would be wrinkled with time if she went along with this, but then again her husband was in California somewhere in some big meeting that would take days. She looked at Ann and Caroline and back to Beth.
Ann nodded towards the tanning bed.
"Please be kind to me." she begged.
Her elbows was tied next. They almost touched. Her breasts pushed out as the rope was wowen into a secure bound and then wraped around her chest above and below her breasts. Forcing the dress fabric against the bra and breasts under it. The girls were really good at this and knew how to tie it in such a way that the boobs was pushed out. They tied the knotted with the rope in between the boobs so she could see it.
"You look so pretty." Caroline said.
Ann agreed and said that she looked like she just had her boobs squashed against the front of her bra.
"I am not pretty!" Kaley said and knew very well that she was a MILF according to her private messages on the net and her email account. One person had called her smoking hot, but he was also blind on one eye and was Norweigan. She looked down at her self. She wanted to tell the twins that she wasn't pretty or smoking hot. A ball gag was put in her mouth.
"Oh yes! You are pretty!" Caroline said.
"Yeah, someone would maybe Barbie hotness." Ann said.
"Who is Barbie?" Kaley asked with a muffled sound from behind the gag.
"The woman from the doll house." Ann said and pushed her big boobs together.
Kaley looked down at herself again. She tried to move her arms and legs, but couldn't. The knots had been tied to well. She sighed as she could see the twins looking down at her boobs. They were really good at this and made her look like she had her boobs pushed out of her dress if the fabric hadn't been that strong.
Caroline pulled on the rope. Ann lead Kaley over to the tanning bed that Beth was in and had her lay down on the tanning bed. She used an rope to tie them together at the waist. The breasts touched as they was squeezed together at the waist by the rope. They was not able to move apart.
"Mhmm!" Kaley tried to say behind her gag.
Ann giggled.
"Look at the barbie's" Ann giggled while Caroline was taking photos off them.
"Life sizes barbie's" Caroline giggled.
"I wonder where Ken is?"
"He is prison for credit card fraud." Caroline giggled.
Both girls laughed.
"Now this is what I call an interesting holiday." Ann giggled.
Kaley couldn't think of anything. All she could see was her own boobs against the rope and a close up of Beth's face. She had to admit that this was something she didn't was used to. Her husband was a no fun husband. She was lucky to get any once every few months, but then again she had married him for his money. Yes, she admitted it she was a gold digger. CHA-CHING!! Fancy cloths and a rich life style was what she had gotten used to. But her life lacked one thing and that was something new and exciting. And this here was just that. New and exciting. Being tied up and gagged to another woman in a backyard. Woo! If he could see her now. But she knew that he couldn't because he would get mad at her and yell - and even worse maybe even take away her credit cards... Nope, he couldn't know about this. Not ever!!!
Ann and Caroline took photos of them both. Kaley was glad that her eyes was closed or the twins would see that she had tears in her eyes. She didn't know why she was crying. Crying of joy and excitment and happiness. She was being tied up like a toy in front of two 18 years old girls that was having a TUG summer holiday.
"Tomorrow we are going to play cowboys and indians. Ann and I will be the cowboys and you two will be the indians. We will be going for a hike this evening to an aera outside of here where there is a large forrest aera and a cabin." Caroline said.
"Then you will have some time to think about what you have done." Ann giggled.
Beth and Kaley looked at each other. What had they gotten themself into?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good question what had they gotten into good question :) Will the twins taste some of their own medicine?
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] :)

Chapter 5: The games startes
"This is not fair!" Kaley yelled and pulled on the rope.
"It is the first rule of the game!" Ann giggled.
"I know it is!" Kaley said.
"It is." Caroline said.
"Okay. But why do we have to wear the boob harness?" Kaley said and looked down at herself.
Her breasts was pushed together by the ropes and made them look bigger then they were. She felt like a teenager again. Caroline was more of the child then Ann.
The cabin was a large cabin. Well, larger then what they needed. The property was right in the middle of the forrest with no roads except the road to the cabin. They had rented it for two weeks and charged it to Kaley's credit card. The property also had a sheed and a small hot tube on the porch. It was over two floors and the bedrooms was in the second floor. The kitchen was on the first floor.
"I can't wear this." Kaley said.
"Yes you can." Caroline said and looked her over. She didn't think that the boob harness was too much.
"Indians didn't wear breast harnesses." Kaley protested, but they was ignored.
"You both have half an hour to hide and we will try and find you. The captive has to be bound and gagged." Caroline said.
Kaley didn't say anything. She didn't want to admit that she didn't mind being bound and gagged. It would be fun. She and Beth ran towards the forrest and started to look for hiding spots where they could trap the twins. Kaley looked at Beth. She was a bit nervous because of what she had heard from the twins. They was good at this kind of games. Kaley and Beth ran in the woods in cheap fake indian woman dresses bought cheap at a store.
"Let's see if we can find us some TUG victimes." Caroline said.
"Yeah time to do some tying and gagging." Ann giggled.
They walked in the forrest and soon found themselves some good spots to put people in. The sun was shining through the trees in the forrest. It was a very beautiful day. A small foggy part of the forrest made the sunrays make a beautiful photo moment. The forrest was really quiet. Ann noticed the birds was singing. She had never been here before, but she liked it.
"The birdies are singing." Caroline said and looked at the forrest.
"Yes, I think we have found a good spot." Ann said.
The girls walked over to the area that was foggy and quiet. They knew that Beth and Kaley were somewhere in here. Ann was looking forward to tying up some TUG victims. She really liked that. Caroline was happy because they could play the games with two other people now and not just the two of them.
"Hello?" Caroline called out.
"They will not answer you and you are giving away where we are." Ann giggled.
"Sorry. Do your boots hurt? I think mine is a little to small." Caroline complained.
"I told you to check them better." Ann said.
"I didn't because I was busy desiding on the pink or purple shirt."
Ann sighed. They walked deeper into the forrest. It was many hiding places in there and she guessed that Beth and Kaley had found some good ones allready.
"Do you think there is bears here?" Caroline asked.
"No. Maybe a fox or moose."
"What is a moose?" Caroline asked.
"A moose is like a bear, but they has four legs instead of two." Ann said.
"Really?"
"Yes."
Suddenly two lassos was pulling them back in their tracks. The yank pulled them on their backs and a scream of "OUCH!" could be heard. Ann looked up as Beth and Kaley came visible in their sight field.
"White women. Dangerous beast." Kaley said.
The twins struggled. Caroline felt her head in pain as her head hit the ground. Kaley and Beth rolled the twins over their front and started to tie their hands on the back. The ropes was circled and clinched before they was knotted tightly. Kaley's hands worked fast and she had tied the girls up before they had even noticed it.
"You really are fast when you want to tie people up." Beth said.
Kaley smiled. "I was a maid on a cruise ship for some years." She said and continued to tie up Ann's hands and then tied her legs together. "There was some strange requests sometimes."
Beth laughed. "I bet there was."
They wrapped the twins elbows tightly and fasten the ropes in the back along with the lasso rope and the wrist ropes. The elbows was the ancor point. Next came the gags. Kaley pulled out some bandanas and stuffed them into the twins mouth before using a wide piece of fabric over the mouth of them (OTM). The sound from the twins was silenced.
"I guess we take this white chicks and torture them." Beth said and giggled.
"I guess so."
Both twins tried to scream for help, but the gags worked perfectly for there use. A gag.
The twins was made to walk across the forrest to the cabin. Kaley was enjoying this. The twins were struggling against her grip on their ropes. But it was futile. The twins were bound to tight and she had her hands full holding the ropes that was around their waists. Kaley tugged the rope if they wasn't being quiet or followed them. Kaley looked at the girls. Their boobs was pushing against the fabrics, but she didn't want to admit that they was very sexy. She tried to ignore them, but failed.
They came out on the clearing of the cabin.
The twins was tied to some chairs on the porch. They couldn't escape since the rope that tied them to the chairs was so tightly bound that it pressed their bellys in and the legs was tied together at the ankels and lifted up before tied to the railing of the porch.
"You have good skills with ropes and gags." Beth said.
Kaley smiled. "As I said I worked as a maid on a cruise ship and there was a lot of diffrent requests."
Beth nodded her head.
"It is time to torture these two captive cowgirls." Kaley giggled.
"Yes, I guess you right."
"I will just go inside and find my special toy for these torture acts."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kayley is full of surprises :) I like the turn of the tide :)
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

(Disclaimer: This chapter contains some very mild humilation. I have tried to keep it at a minimum and not explot it.)

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] i agree she is full of surprises. Heard rumours that Beth might have some sort of secrets too.

Chapter 6: Kaley's toy

The twins looked up as Kaley disappeared into the cabin. They felt that they could trust her to find something that they could torture them with. Caroline didn't like the word torture that much. She tried to get free, but she was and would be stuck untill they untied her from the chair. Ann didn't try to get free. She didn't want to because she enjoyed being bound and gagged and being tortured was just a perk that followed with the TUG games.
Kaley came out with a long case in her hand.
"Where did you get that?" Beth asked.
Kaley smiled. "It is something I saw at the store we passed."
"Oh.... cool." Beth said.
Kaley sat down on one of the steps and put the case down on the steps. She opened it and started to look at the toy inside. It was a long feathered feather duster. It has a long shaft that held the feathers and so you could have distance to your targets. Kaley grinned and so did Beth too when she saw what it was.
"I guess you will find some more fun things to do with it then just brushing a housewith it." Beth said.
"You bet. This is a very fun toy. At daytime a feather duster and at night time it is the tickling torture feather machine 1000." Kaley giggled.
"Oh my." Beth grinned.
Ann and Caroline looked at each other with fear in their eyes. The feather duster wasn't going to be nice to them in anyway as they both was very ticklish. Extreamly ticklish. They tried to protest under their gags, but no sounds came out. They pulled at the ropes around their wrists and ankles and at the rope that was between them and held them tied to the chairs. The rope didn't give in one bit.
Kaley walked over to Ann and showed her the feather duster. "This one will torture untill you tells the secret."
Ann looked at her and thinking "What secret?"
"The secret of where the gold is." Kaley continued.
Both girls tried to say something, but neither did it work to talk or move. Kaley sat the feather duster against the exposed legs of Ann and dragged it slowly down them. Ann could feel the feathers against her skin and she tried the hardest to block the feeling out.
"Are you ready to talk?" Kaley asked.
Ann shoke her head no.
Caroline yelled behind her gag - "No!"
Kaley grinned and started to brush Ann's legs. Slowly up and down. Down from the thighs and then up to the inner side of the thigh. Then the other side. Ann could feel her self getting very ticklish as the feathers touched her skin. It wasn't long before she started to laugh behind the gag and tried to move her legs away from the feather duster, but it followed her every move.
"Talk, sweetie, talk." Kaley giggled.
Ann didn't say anything and tried to endure the torture as best she could, but it didn't help. The feather duster touched her again.
"Ugh!" Ann yelled and laughed.
Caroline was watching as her twin was being tortured. She looked at her own legs. They was also close to being touched by the feather duster. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be tortured. The feather duster moved upwards towards the belly button of Ann and started to circle it slowly.
"Talk, or you will be tickled till you pee in your panties." Kaley giggled.
Ann didn't say anything.
Beth looked at her own legs and watched how Kaley tortured Ann. The feather duster was now moving upwards to the belly button of Ann and she could see that Ann had tears in her eyes as Kaley tortured her. Kaley didn't have any mercy as she pushed the duster down to the navel and circled it. Ann couldn't take it anymore and screamed as loud as she could - "Mmmmmm!!!"
"What?!" Kaley yelled.
"Mmmmhh!!!" Ann yelled.
Caroline looked at her sister and watched what happened. Ann was breathing hard behind the gag. She looked at the twins and could see that they was enjoying themselves being bound and gagged. She looked at Ann.
"Are you going to tell me?" Kaley asked.
Ann nodded her head.
"Yes." She said.
"Good!" Kaley grinned and stopped brushing Ann's belly with the duster.
"See what a little torture does?" Beth giggled.
"It sure is. I think this feather duster will have a use on my husband in some years to come." Kaley giggled.
"Yes. That will be some day." Beth agreed.
Kaley walked over to Caroline. She grinned at the girl. The feather duster was ready for another round of torture. Kaley moved the duster along the outside of Caroline's legs. "Please no... " Caroline begged behind the gag.
She went up the inner side, up and down the thighs, the ankels and the inner sides of her thighs before stopping at her belly button. Caroline started to struggle and shake her head. She didn't want to be tortured.
"No... Mmmmh!!!" Caroline yelled.
Kaley brushed her belly with the feathers and she could see that it was making Caroline very ticklish. It didn't take long before Caroline was laughing behind her gag. She couldn't hold her self together as the feather duster touched her skin. She shook her head as best she could while the feathers moved down her skin and tickled her.
Kaley moved the feathers upwards to the belly button and brushed it slowly. The feathers was tickling Caroline's skin. She tried to kick the duster away with her legs, but she wasn't fast enough and the duster touched her navel and circled it. She laughed as best as she could.
"I told you I will get you." Kaley grinned.
Caroline could feel the tears on her face as the feathers brushed against her skin. The feeling was horrible and ticklish at the same time. And suddenly she froze up and went deep red in her face.
"Oh my god!" Kaley said. "I am sorry."
Kaley removed the gag from Caroline's mouth. "Did it happen what I think did happen?"
Caroline nodded.
"I am so sorry."
"It is okay."
"I will let you free from the ropes."
"That is very nice of you."
Kaley removed the rope that held their arms tied and the rope that was around their waists and legs. Next came the rope that was around their elbows and hands. She looked down at her own wrists.
When Caroline was free from the chair she quickly left the porch and went inside of the cabin. A dark stain was left on the pillow of the chair that she had been sitting in. No one said anything. Beth took the pillow and went inside with it. She threw it in the washing machine and started a washing program. When she came out Ann was almost free from the ropes again.
No one said anything when Caroline came out again in some diffrent cloths and a shower.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 7: Kaley's backstory

The marsmellows was roasting over an open fire, but no chestnuts. Well, there was four pair of boobs there. An nightsky with stars and a moon. A moon that was full and bright and a large cabin for shelter in the middle of a big forrest. It was quiet. All four girls was dressed in dresses and all had put their hair into a ponytail. Kaley was drinking a coke. The twins were eating popcorn. They was sitting on a bench that was on the grass. There was a large fire in the middle of the clearing and they could see it light up the dark night in front of them. The sound of nature could be heard from the trees around them. It was very relaxing.
"How is the food?" Kaley asked and looked at Ann and Caroline.
"It is really nice." Beth said. "Thank you."
"We have more stuff if you want." Caroline said and showed them some baggies with marshmallows in them.
"Thanks. I will eat these later."
They all ate the allready roasted marsmellows.
"So tell me something," Ann asked, "you was a maid on a cruise ship and you know how to tie?"
"Yes." Kaley nodded. "I worked on the cleaning crew. I also helped with a few other things."
"I would like to hear that." Beth said.
"Yes, me too." Caroline said with an smile.
Kaley grinned. She sat down next to Caroline on the bench. "So we had this guest, this guy. He was danish I think or was it german? Well, anyway. He was some rich guy who had bought some company or something. The boss wanted to celebrate him and a few of his workers in his home. He invited his wife and family too."
Kaley took a deep breath.
"He was really handsome. He had brown hair, blue eyes and was very good looking."
The twins listened to her with wide eyes.
"So there he was. There was his wife, his daughter and two sons. The husband was really nice and he was very thankful for my help with the party preparations. It was a big party. And one thing leads to another, and I helped his wife to undress and she told me that she had this wonderful man and that he loved bondage, but she didn't understand what it was and how she could give it to him. She asked me to show her and she let me tie her up." Kaley looked down at her feet. "I tied her up with rope. I was really nervous and I did the best I could, but I don't think it was too good. I had no idea what I was doing ... at least at that time."
"What did she say?" Beth asked.
Kaley grinned. "She liked it, so she told her husband about it."
"Did he like it?"
"Oh yeah. They invited me and my husband to their house the next week. It was a nice house and I remember that we ate pizza that night."
The twins laughed.
"Oh my god. It was the best pizza I have ever tasted." Kaley said.
"I got to tie them both at the same time. They were very fun to tie."
The girls looked at her and said nothing.
"I have a question." Beth said.
"Yes, ask away."
"Why don't you tell us the secret?"
Kaley sighed. "I don't think I can."
"Sure you can. You are among friends or rather you are among TUG friends." Ann said.
"Okay, I will. I was the domme for the rich man's wife. I tied her up a lot of times and that is how I learn to tie someone up."
"Oh wow! I have to ask you some more questions." Beth said.
"Okay." Kaley said.
"How did you tie her up?" Beth asked.
"I was always a fast learner and I used my imagination. She had these handcuffs. They was red with a gold lock. So I tied her hands together with those. She had a ballgag and I tied it around her head and tied it to the handcuffs with a piece of rope. One time I tied her in a hogtie with lots of gags."
"Wow." Beth said.
"Oh yeah, that was very fun."
"I bet it is." Beth said and looked at Caroline.
Caroline blushed and said "I don't know if I want to tell."
"It can't be as bad as what Kaley told." Ann said.
"It isn't." Caroline sighed. "We both like bondage and we both know that we is kinky. But we are both so diffrent in that."
"Yes, you are." Ann nodded.
Caroline sighed again. "I love being tied up and being gagged."
The twins looked at her and waited.
"Well, my twin sister loves it more."
"And that is what?" Beth asked.
"Tying me up with rope, fastening my arms behind me, pulling my arms back and tying the rope to the bedframe. She really loves that and so do I, but she does it more then I do."
"That must be really great." Kaley said.
"I don't know." Caroline said.
"What is the best thing she does?" Ann asked.
Caroline sighed again. "The best thing she does is when she has me tied up with my hands tied in front of me and my feet tied together. She does that and she uses some of the special rope that we use. I am lying on my tummy on the bed and I can't move my hands or feet, but she moves my legs apart. She puts her legs between mine. Then she uses some rope to tie my legs up against my thighs and around my legs. It is a rope that is soft and thin, but it doesn't let any space between us. I feel her against me and ..."
"So you have expirence with an frog tie then?" Kaley said and ate another marsmellow that was done.
"What is that?" Beth asked.
"It is a bondage pose that is very fun to do. It is also called a frog tie. Like Caroline described with the ankels tied to thighs. Impossible to escape from when tied right." Kaley said.
"Sounds like you have expirence from that too?" Beth said.
Kaley nodded her head and grinned. "I have."
"So why don't you show us this frog tie pose?" Caroline said and looked at her with big eyes.
"I can do that. Now or later?" She asked.
"Now ... please ..." Caroline said.
"We need something to lay on. The earthy ground is to hard and uncomfortable to lay on." Kaley said.
"Oh, right. I forgot about that." Caroline said.
Kaley went inside the cabin and got two mattresses out of the bedroom. She dragged them outside with some blankets and pillows and made them into a big bed.
"Now we are ready for some bondage."
Caroline and Beth took of their shoes. Ann did the same. Kaley grabbed the rope and looked at them. Caroline was looking down at her self.
"So you both is kinky? TUG is very nice, but it is also kinky." Kaley said.
Caroline and Beth nodded their head.
"Please lay down with your hands behind your back." She said.
Caroline laid down on her tummy on the mattress and Beth did the same. Ann laid down and crossed her hands behind her. She looked forward to this.
"Okay, this will be a good start." Kaley said. She started to tie Ann's arms behind her, then Caroline did the same for Beth. She helped them up to a sitting position before she tied a very tight breast harness on all three.
The girls looked down at their breasts. They was squeezed together and Kaley had done a great job. The girls were amazed at how they looked. It was a very good looking bondage pose and the girls liked how the rope looked against their flesh. She helped them to lay down again. She looked them. They was allready good tied and would struggle to get free if she left them there as they was now. She sat down by Beth and started to tie her left ankel to her left thigh. She put the rope around her thighs and tightened it.
"Oh my!" Beth said. "This feels great."
Kaley grinned and did the same thing with Caroline and Ann.
"Hey, I can't move." Caroline grinned.
"That is the point, dummy." Ann said with a wicked smile on her face.
"I think we are missing one thing." Kaley said.
"What?" Beth asked.
"It is time for some fun."
The girls looked at her and waited for what she was going to do next.
The girls laughed as the tickling started. Kaley had gagged them with cleave gags. Tightly tied scarfs knotted in the back of the their heads. Then she used her fingers to tickle them. Light strokes and some evil tickling under their foot soles. They giggled. The gags held in their mouths as best as they could and they laughed as the fingers went down their side. Then to the under arms.
"Oh my god! You are soooo funny!" Caroline laughed behind her gag.
The gags were soaked with saliva and spit was dripping down from their lips. Kaley went down to the belly buttons and laughed as she made Caroline go deep red in the face as she tried to escape the tickles. She used her hands to brush the undersides of Ann's and Beth's feet.
"Aaaaaaahhhh!!!" Ann yelled.
Kaley didn't stop and moved up to their belly buttons.
"I am gonna pee!" Beth yelled as loud she could with the gag in her mouth and struggled.
The twins were laughing their asses off and Kaley could see that they was enjoying this.
"No you are not. I think you can handle this." Kaley giggled.
"You sure?" Beth asked through the gag and looked at Kaley with a narrow eyes.
Kaley ignored her and continued her work on the twins. They laughed. Caroline and Ann was sweating and struggling to get away from the tickling. They was not able to escape the hands that moved up and down their bodies, brushing the inside of their thighs and their under arms and going up to their bellies. The more they laughed and tried to move their limbs away the more they was forced to be tickled. It was like a never ending cycle of tickles. Kaley didn't stop her hands until they was shaking and could do nothing, but laugh behind their gags. They was moaning with laughter.
"Okay. That is enough for the first part." Kaley said and stopped her hands. "How did you like that?"
The twins tried to say something, but couldn't because of the gags in their mouths. Beth was eyeing her with a begging plead to be set free.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 8: The games continues
"Please. Let me free." Beth begged as best as she could.
Kaley looked down at them. They was tied in a very tight breast harness and they was so cute and sexy in this bondage pose. She reached behind Beth and removed the gag.
"Please let me free. I need to go to the toilet." Beth pleaded.
Kaley looked at the other girls. Ann nodded her head and Kaley saw that they both needed to go to the toilet as well. She removed the gags from the others lips.
"Please untie me." Caroline begged.
Kaley nodded her head and started to untie her. Ann and Beth followed and freed them. Caroline and Beth got up on their legs. Beth was really thankful for being untied.
"You will need to tie us again. Please. Maybe tomorrow? I liked that tie." Ann said and ran towards the cabin.
"That is very nice of you." answered Kaley and watch Beth runing after her. Chasing her down and came into the cabin before Ann.
Kaley laughed. Caroline came up behind her and started to rub her back.
"This is really something, isn't it?" Caroline asked.
Kaley smiled at her and nodded her head. Caroline looked at the two mattresses in front of her. Kaley walked over and sat down on one of them and Caroline followed her and sat down beside her. They watched the cabin. Kaley could see that Beth and Ann was walking around the cabin. It was really a beautiful night. A night of fun.
"Are you sure you are okay with this?" Caroline asked.
Kaley turned to her and looked her in the eyes.
"Yes, we can continue tomorrow." Kaley said.
"Okay."
"But I need to pee first." Kaley laughed.
Caroline laughed as well. "Yeah, me too."
Kaley got up and walked towards the cabin. She opened the door and went inside. Beth was on her way out and they almost collided in the door.
"We are continuing tomorrow. We are all tired." Kaley said.
"Yes, mistress." Beth grinned and curtsied to Kaley.
"Watch it or I will smack your buttom." Kaley said and clapsed Beth butt lightly.
Beth let just an mmmmmm escape her.
Next morning.
The morning sun was rising over the forrest and shining down on the cabin. The four girls was awake and in the living room. They had changed into some bikini tops and boxers.
Beth was the first to talk.
"So you two are still alive?" Beth said.
"Yes. We are alive. We had a great night sleep." Kaley said and rubbed her eyes.
Caroline came out of the bedroom she shared with Ann. Caroline's hands was bound behind her crossed. A rope was passed over and under her breasts with an v shaped bikini harness to complet the breast harness. She had on a t-shirt and a short yellow skirt. Under they could notice a bikini top. She had no socks on. Ann had on a green mini dress with no socks and a bikini top under the dress. She also had no shoes on.
"I feel so great." Caroline said.
"Wow you are ready for some frog tying?" Kaley said and whistled.
"Oh yeah, ma'am." Caroline said and grinned as she showed off the rope work.
Beth laughed. "I feel that we should be calling you mistress now." She said and walked over to Kaley and kissed her cheek.
Kaley smiled at her and then looked at Ann. "You are a great tier, Ann."
Ann was standing by the door to the bedroom. "Thank you. I have looked at pictures on the net and studied them."
Kaley smiled at her. "That is a very good thing to do."
Ann nodded her head and continued to look at Kaley.
"Okay, I am ready. We will continue with the bondage pose, but I think we should take it slow. Just a light bondage pose." Kaley said.
The girls looked at her.
"First, Ann. Come here. I will tie you up in a frog tie as promised last night." She said.
Ann nodded her head and walked up to Kaley. She stood by her side and looked down at her boobs. She was really looking forward to this. Kaley went behind Ann and started to tie her up. Beth looked at them. She walked over to Caroline and watched Kaley tie up Ann.
Caroline said "What are you doing?"
"Just watch and learn." Beth smiled.
It took only five minutes before Ann was laying on the floor and Kaley started to tie her thighs to her ankels. Each leg seperated.
"This will be a fun one. She will be helpless. Just a cute helpless woman." Kaley smiled and put Ann into a frog tie.
Ann giggled.
Kaley walked back over to Ann and looked at her.
"Are you ready for more?" Kaley asked.
Ann nodded her head.
"Okay." Kaley said.
She put a gag in Ann's mouth. It was a ballgag with two straps and buckled around the back of her head. It forced her mouth wide open. Kaley used a rope to tie her elbows together behind her back. She stood back and looked at her work.
"How do you feel?" Kaley asked.
"Great." Ann tried to say under the ballgag.
They laughed of the sound that came out of Ann's mouth.
"It seems she is not very eloquent." Kaley giggled.
"No, it seems not." Beth laughed.
"Now for the rest of you. You are going to be tied up too."
Beth and Caroline nodded their heads.
"We are ready for anything." Caroline said.
"Uh.. Good then let's begin." Kaley nodded her head.
Kaley started to tie up Beth next. She bound Beth into a frog tie position on the rug next to Ann. She laid her on her stomach and Kaley did a really great job. Her thighs pulled backwards towards the ankles. Then her ankles to her thighs. It left Beth in a helpless bondage pose on the floor with Ann. Then came the ballgag harness. Kaley pushed and molded the ball into her mouth and fastened the gag around the head. Now she had two tied and gagged and it was just Caroline left to put into the position.
"Are you ready to be a frog?" She smiled and picked up a few ropes.
Caroline was drooling ready to have her be tied too. She couldn't wait for the gag to take hold of her jaw as she watched Beth drooling heavily onto the fabric of the pillow her head was against. Drool had formed into a large pool. Her boobies were feeling nice and tingling too as she was enjoying the way they were being squeezed together and wrapped with rope and harness.
Caroline was soon bound in a very tight frog tie. The girls had not much hope left of escape.
Her breathing grew laboured from her struggling which was not helping her struggling against the ropes that were wrapped so snugly around her boobs. It felt like she was going to pass out and if it was not for the ball gag they would be dead asleep, but the tightness and constriction kept the girls awake.
A full fledged battle of wills was underway between rope, gags and them. As the minutes grew to an hour, they could hear giggling from kitchen. They heard Kaley voice speaking. "Ooooooh ... are you having fun there on the floor. Yawn ... I sure love it! Wow. So fun. Love you three. Gonna go swimming, cya."
They looked at each other and tried to scream NO! but they could only hear the backdoor closes.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 9: Oh shit!
Kaley ; now wearing just a black swimsuit under a black shirt tied into a knot below her belly button and exposing her bikini bottom; walked outside and looked up to the sun and took a deep breath. This was her ideal vacation to spend time in peace and she was planning to make the most of it. The smell from the water, the feeling of warm sand underneath her feet and the beach in her sights. With a backpack hanging over her shoulder she stepped out from the trees, just seconds before two people who clearly had no place to hide.
"Elsa! Oh, hi!" greeted an nervous Kaley, to her surprise it wasn't alone. Another woman was standing beside her.
Elsa was the women she had met some days ago at the gas station. Kaley had offered her some drinks and the conversation soon turned to her career path, the maid/servant work and her husband always being travelling.
"Hi, Kaley! Oh! How has everything been going? Good i see."
"Sure has!"
It was hard for anyone to take their eyes off of them as Elsa was wearing nothing more then just a pair of tight bright red swim shorts and red polka dotted bikini top with sneakers on her feet. Even a man would feel a little under dressed with those two around, not to mention two women and that did not compare her friend, but was wearing white shorts, tennis shoes and and blue bikini top.
"This must be your friend! Hi!"
"Hello, i'm Carla!"
"Nice to meet you Carla!"
It was evident that these friends have not only spend lots of time at beaches but worked out to keep themselves in wonderful shape.
"Carla, is my lover." said Elsa and gave Carla a little cute kiss on the lips.
"Awww that is soooooo lovely.."
"What is going on over there!?" Carla asked.
"Hmm? What do you mean?" Kaley looked over her shoulder towards the house.
"Someone is moving inside."
"Oh, nothing really. Just some games I guess." Kaley said and quickly walked towards the house, both ladies following behind. On entering through the front door they were greeted to loud grunting and struggling sounds. Following the noises it had taken no time to track them down and locate them, even when the struggles had reached a fever pitch.
"OH SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!! MMMUMMNNGG!! EMM!! FGG!!"
"MOMMMMMMM!!!! MMUMMNNNH!!"
"OH GREEEEEEAAATT!! AH!"
"OOUGH..NGH..NHHH!"
Kaley's eyes widen as if her mind registered what was happening right in front of her and Carla and Elsa's jaws nearly hit the wooden floors as if they were made of silk.
"Oh my Gawd!" Elsa yelled and ran over towards the three frog tied girls.
"Hey! Get your hands off them."
"I know how to help her." Elsa said.
Kaley continued. "Leave her alone!"
"FUCK, KALEY!!!" Elsa yelled.
"Do not say a word." Kaley said.
Carla agreed. "Just shut up."
"We are playing a game of TUG. That is all there is to it. They will tell you." Kaley said.
Carla's hand reached the back of her head.
"Would you mind explaining please?" asked Carla.
"Carla, you see how they are positioned." Kaley said and grinned.
She walked over to Beth and Ann. "This is just a little bondage activity. We are just playing around a bit. This is their idea. Beth loves to be bound and so do these two. This position is called a frog tie. TUG stands for Tied Up Games."
"This is awesome, isn't it?" Kaley asked. "How do you like these ropes?"
"MMMNNHH!!" Beth said and nodded her head.
She stood back up and grinned at the girls. "TUG is fun, but sometimes it can be bad. Ann enjoy being tied up and so does Beth. I am sure they will untie each other."
Beth answered. "MMMMNHH!" And nodded her head.
Kaley bent down and hugged the three tied up girls. "Sorry, girls."
The three girls nodded and smiled at her as best they could. Ann's face was flushed a deep shade of pink and she still thought that her jaw would come loose.
"MMMHNEE" Beth moaned into the gag. Kaley looked towards her and followed her head across the floor and it ended at the feet of Carla. Her eyes wandered up the legs, over her waist and there was a barrel of a gun pointing at her.
"I guess you did our job even easier then we had hoped to believe." Carla said.
Elsa nodded. "I think so too."
She handed the gun to Elsa and she spoke. "We was gonna knock at your front door, but we saw you walking out through the woods and we knew you were going to walk to the beach. You know, the one where we talked for two hours yesterday and we were gonna ask you if you could help us. But it seems we are saved a lot of trouble now."
"We still have some troubles to take care of." Carla said and turned to the three girls.
"It's time to tie you up Kaley. I see that you have more ropes and gags left over in the sofa. I guess we don't have to search for it then." Elsa giggled.
"So we meet again, Beth." said Carla. She looked down at Beth and watched the drool running down her face and chin onto the floor.
"You see Kaley, last night we took a look in the front window and we saw Beth. I recognised her straight away." said Carla.
"From work?" Kaley asked.
"No.., personal stuff... That's nothing for you to worry about."
Kaley was not happy with this situation that had developed in only moments of these two intruders pointing a gun to her head. Nothing like this could have been expected to even be possible during her days off. Now the worst case scenario was happening to her and the rest of them.
"You are going to have to tie them up just the same with ropes like they have." said Elsa and nodded towards the ropes on the sofa table.
Carla walked over to the sofa and took the ropes and an very large ball gag from the items that was laying there and walked back to Kaley. She threw the items except for a piece of rope down onto the floor. She went back Kaley and started to tie her hands tightly behind her back palm to palm. It seemed Carla knew how to tie someone up Kaley thought.
Ann, Caroline and Beth was very silent watching everything happening in the living room. Their hearts was beating fast and they had sweaty and terrified looks on their faces as Elsa with her arms folded over her chest stood by them. Kaley was pulled to her knees and Carla tied her boobs with a rope like a harness. They watched her pull the ropes hard so her tits forced together and be visible through her cloths.
"Lay down." Carla said.
Kaley laid down on her stomach with her hands behind her. Carla picked up the very large ball gag and inserted it into Kaley's mouth. The ball filled her mouth quickly, pressing her tongue down and making her drool. Then Carla fastened it tightly behind her head.
"There we are. You are getting tied up just the same as Beth." Carla grinned.
"Okay, let's see if we find something to take." Elsa said.
Carla stopped thinking for a moment. "Go get me the duct tape. And, put those cloths in the car. They will look good on you, or not."
"Alright. Alright. I am going. Let us finish here first." Elsa replied.
They started to search the cabin for stuff they could steal.

An hour later.
After looking through several rooms. After a while they went to the bedroom.
"Have you seen what I found?" Elsa asked and showed a pair of ipads she had pulled out of a drawer.
"Looks promising."
"Everything is valuable."
"Let me have a look."
"We will take it." Elsa said.
"Are we ready to leave?" Carla asked.
"Yes, we are." Elsa said with an grin on her face.
"Well, ladies. It seems you all are frog tied and gagged at the moment. We thank you for your cooporation and gifts. I forgot to tell you that this is a toy gun." Carla said and waved with the gun.
"The doors and windows are all locked. Just missing the front door."
The women looked at their captures. Carla layed the gun onto a table and they went outside. They could hear the door being closed and that the key locked the door shut. It was no way anyone could get inside to free them.
Elsa threw the keychain far from the stairs into the long grass. Then they started to walk towards the parking lot with the goods they had taken.

Back at the cabin.
"What if we get hungry?" Ann complained through the gag in her mouth. The four woman was left there on the floor. Still fighting and struggling to no effect against the ropes that held their ankels and thighs together tightly.
"Gnnah rrs wmsrpmmh tmrw ah rrr chhrhd." said Caroline as saliva flowed down her mouth. None of the had the ability of untying each others restraints and they even couldn't believe how tight the bindings was. It seems Beth, Caroline and Kaley was too exhausted to even struggle anymore. Kaley could have had a good laugh at these two girls laying with their heads pointed away from one another, trying their best not to listen to the moans from the next gagged person, but it was not funny and there was nothing she could do. Her legs would not let her slide across the wood floor. Her arms strained against the rope holding them behind her back and a few yelps would escape her lips if she rolled the wrong way.
Her mind was focused on how they had met up with the two ladies.
Suddenly they could hear screams for help. It was Elsa and Carla. The screaming voices came closer and closer back to the cabin. All of the girls stopped moving and looked toward the door.
"BEAR!!!" Carla yelled.
"WHERE IS THE KEY?!" Elsa yelled.
A very loud growl could be heard and two loud female crys screaming out words that is unwrittenable, but it would be in large letters and with a lot of !!!'s after them.
Silence, nothing was moving.
Last edited by knutty71 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Part :) And a nice surprise at the end!
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

@Caesar73
Thank you for your feedback. I try hard to find some surprising things to add to my storytelling. And I also try to keep the story fresh.
I know already what I want to happen some chapters a head.
Again thank you so much for your feedback 🌞
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 10: Beth's backstory

Three hours later they was free from the ropes and gags. On the outside of the cabin they find an bag filled with their things and two pair of white sneakers. There was no trace of Elsa or Carla anywhere. Or the bear.
"OMG this are my things. I missed them and they took them!"
"Yes, me too."
"What was inside?"
"Duck tape, ropes, blankets and gags. Our Ipads. Your purse and a some comic books. Oh, here is your adult novel about the princess and her maid. Oh darn.... they even took my battery powered... well, don't mind."
"Yea... I don't mind."
"Beth, who was Carla? She seemed to know you." Ann asked.
"You might want to sit down for this." Beth sighed.
Caroline sat down and Ann followed her lead. Beth looked around and then she started talking.
"Carla is my stepsister. She is kind of my evil twin sort of. She is a criminal and has been that for a long time. She lived with my mother and father and suddenly disapeard. She blaimed me for ratting on her to the police."
"Why did she take our cloths?" Caroline asked.
"To humilate me even more."
"We are sorry for you." said Kaley and hugged Beth.
"Thanx." Beth smiled.
Ann hugged Beth. "I think it is okay now, right?"
Beth nodded.
"So how did you get interested in TUG?" Caroline asked Beth.
"I was very young. I can remember that we was going on vacation every summer. I can also recall our dog Scooter was with us and he was a yellow Labrador retriever. During the vacation, we was playing in the forrests a couple of miles from the house we was renting. I found a bush that was not normal like the other ones around. I walked over to it and discoverd something that would change me forever and ever. My childhood was gone." Beth said.
"What did you find under the bush?" Ann asked.
Beth looked at the three women. " I found a book. An old hardcovered book."
They looked at her.
"It was called how to tie a knot." Beth said.
"Hmmm... ahh....that is interesting." Caroline said.
"Did you read it?" Ann asked.
"You mean you found a bondage manual?" Ann asked.
"Something like that. More of a scouts books." Beth laughed.
Kaley looked puzzled.
"It was more a ropes guide, but what I saw in those pages totally captured my imagination. There is something magical about tying a bow knot. Then there is something even more remarkable when you watch a human try and fails at escaping your creation. Then I found my mother's stach of bondage magazines. And I showed Carla. And we was tying us up when our parents wasn't looking. And then... then we took our rope skills outside and boy did we get popular with the boys and girls. There was like something they and we had never seen before and suddenly cops and robbers had an new dimention."
"So you taught your sisters ropes?" Ann asked.
Beth nodded.
"But didn't Carla make your life hell?" Caroline said.
"Yeah. I can remeber seeing her standing over me. Seeing a rope in her hand. She started to rope bind me. She didn't allow me any mercy and that was in just an month when we had discovered that rope and bondage."
"Wow, I can't believe that." Kaley said.
Beth sighed. "Our bondage act was to entertain as much as it was a part of our struggle."
The girls stayed silent for a while.
"We did that untill Carla ran away. And then it died down." Beth told them.
They nodded their head.
Silence again.
Beth lowered her head.
"Families." Caroline sighed.
"Don't need em'." Kaley sighed.
"Can't live with them, can't eat them." Caroline grinned.
Silence.
"Ann, is everything alright?" Beth asked.
Ann wiped a little tear away. She had a very deject facial expression. "I am fine."
She shivered as she spoke.
"Now that is one for another comic."
"I want to play an TUG." Beth said. "One called Agent"
"Oh no, not that. You won't be able to help yourself." Kaley teased.
"Try me." Beth insisted.
"Okay. Okay. If you have to." Kaley grinned. "And you." Kaley stopped and stared at Ann.
"Let me think a moment" Ann said.
Beth grinned and Ann blushed.
"No comic yet. Got an idea in the head about another hero." Kaley said.
Ann was excited but still embarrassed, and quickly became embarrassed at being excited.
Caroline laughed.
"An tie up hero." Kaley teased Ann.
They wrote the four names on a piece of paper. Beth drew a piece of paper with a blindfold on. The name on it was "Caroline". She was the agent. She had to manage to hide and get the ipad that three others would hide in the cabin. When she searched she had to be carefull so she didn't get captured. She could capture the other she found and she had to hogtie them and gag them.
They walked inside the cabin. All four wore shorts and tops. Ann was in a red top, and in black shorts. Beth was wearing a white top, and white bikini bottom. Caroline was in her long, beige shorts. And Kaley was wearing a yellow top and white Bermuda.
The three others turned around towards the cabin and started to count to 100. Caroline ran off the best she could to hide somewhere safe from them.
"She can't use the bedroom." Beth pointed out.
"Good point. Where is her 'toy'?" Ann asked.
"Not sure." Beth replied.
She looked around.
"Let us find the ipad first and put it into a hiding place." Kaley whispered.
"The bedroom. The bathroom." Ann said.
"We are gonna get caught and punished if she finds out." said Ann.
"Even better." Kaley said.
Beth walked over to the bedroom and they follow.
"I will check for her secret 'Toy'." Kaley grinned and was refering to Caroline's power charge.
"The rest of you find the best hiding place." She said.
Kaley opened the door to Caroline's bedroom and was shocked when she saw what was hiding in there. She noticed it the first moment she walked into the room. An beautiful 1950's polka dot dress with petticoat and heels. Caroline must had done some shopping and wanted to save it for the trip back home.
Ann and Beth came running after and found Kaley standing like she was waiting.
"We have another mystery." Kaley sighed.
"Did you see 'mystery'?" Beth asked.
"Yes. I might be more surprised than anything else."
Kaley opened the closet door and pulled out an shiny purse made of lether.
"Is she up to something? And why didn't Elsa and Carla take these items?" Ann asked.
"What items?!" Kaley answered.
"Just try to imagine yourself as Elsa or Carla." Beth added.
"I see your point." Ann nodded.
Beth and Ann grabbed the ipad and walked out the door to the living room, down to the kitchen and in into the walkin closet.
They placed the ipad carefully underneath a shelf under some trasure box. Now, the agent should not have the power to find them here.
Beth and Ann were thinking, and they were also thinking who would be best to first take, so that Caroline did not have a choice later on.
Then it was time for them to hide. It was not enough to just go out to the cabin. They had to keep out of Caroline's sight to become a winner. So where were the best hiding spots?
The only problems was that the kitchen didn't give them an ideal hiding place.

Caroline peaked out from where she was hiding. The girls was not visible. This could work if she would move quickly and silently. She crawled slowly and without making a sound. A mouse crawled right in front of her and she almost screamed out. Silence. No sudden movement, but she had a great idea. She found her cell phone and called Ann's number. She could barely hear the sound from inside the cabin. Ann had her cell phone close to her mouth.
"Hello." she whispered.
"There you are. Be ready to come with me as soon as I catch you."
Ann hid and answered with a little squeal, "I don't know what you mean!". She was completely petrified.
"Just be ready to accept it. Good luck!," Caroline answered and hung up.
She continued crawling and moved toward the cabin. Could Beth be inside? Or did she hide outside somewhere? They tried to make it hard for her as they did not get the chance to draw sticks who should hide out.
Caroline managed to get inside the cabin unseen.
In the livingroom, Caroline stared at the hallway to the left, the door to the right.
Silence. She couldn't hear them. Must be in the cabin.
An spider walked past her. She clamped an hand over her mouth and let out a muffled scream.
Quickly she regained composure.
"Now what?" She thought.
Quietly, she began to move through the cabin. She would make it her priority to search the bedroom since that was often a good place to hide. With an hand on the door handle, she opened the door and then stepped back to stare and wait. What if they were hiding here, ready to catch her off guard?
Suddenly she noticed Kayla. She was hidden in a closet in the kitchen. Their eyes meet and there was a few moments of fear and anticipation before Caroline decided to go after her. Kayla was about to scream for help when Caroline clamped her hand over her mouth and whispered: "Gotcha."
Quickly Kayla was hogtied and layed down the floor, gagged and ready to be abandoned for the time being. The next goal for the agent was to hunt down Beth and Ann.
Caroline enjoyed the roles reversed and giggled loudly as she returned and started to hunt down the other two girls. She tip toed carefully and jumped at the objects that stared at her in the kitchen.
Suddenly she found Beth in the bathroom hiding behind curtain in the bathtube. Quickly Caroline trapped Beth. She was bound hand behind her back with rope and Caroline started to tie her thigh and ankle together. All she could do was wiggle in place. Beth was bound really hard. A washcloth was used for a gag.
Caroline left her in the room.
"Ann." She said to herself.
She looked into the laundry room and felt the excitement hitting her body. She found Ann hiding. Carefully she sneaked up and put her hands over Ann's mouth.
"Got ya."
Ann let out an loud muffled squeal as she was bound in the same fashion as the others had been. She was hogtied in the corner with a t-shirt shoved into her mouth.
"Now for the Ipad." Caroline said.
A short while later, she found the Ipad in a quite obvious hiding spot and picked it up. Triumphantly she began looking through the photos and videos. The three girls was hogtied on the floor next to her.
"I won!" She cheered and smiled.
"I caught all three." Caroline laughed out loud.
She looked at them. "I think I will leave you girls tied up a little longer."
They nodded.
Caroline dragged each of them to the other.
"Yaaaay." Each one said.
"Who are most afraid of spiders?" Caroline asked.
"Uhm.. I don't like them." Kaley sighed.
Beth didn't look too amused.
Ann was shaking.
"Spiders. Really?" Ann asked.
Caroline laughed. "No. I am just messing with ya!"
They smiled.
"Do you guys feel helpless and defenceless?" Ann asked.
"Yeah." Kaley nodded.
Beth nodded, but less afraid.
"There is a spider there." Caroline said and pointed at something on the floor. Kaley and Ann screamed into their gags.
"Oh shut up!" Caroline rolled her eyes.
The gagged trio was about to settle down and let an nervous laughter begin to emerge, when Caroline's plan was complete.
"Gotcha." She said and picked up the rubber spider.
Kaley and Ann pouted angrilly and mumbled muffled objections and complaints.
"Goddamn it." Beth whispered.
"Are you kidding me?!" Ann snarled.
Caroline was just laughing.
"I am sorry girls. Couldn't resist." Caroline said between giggling.
She started to remove their gags one by one.
"You are a jerk." Beth laughed.
Ann shook her head and giggled.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Chapter 11: The end of the trip
One night, after a rough swim and bath in a lake nearby, the group finally took an bath in the forest river to ease the aching muscles.
They sat on the bank to dried themselves off, clothes laid next to them. A few birds chirped as the moon light peered out from between the crowns.
"Lovely moonlight isn't it?" Kaley asked.
She was wearing a shorts and towel around her breasts and Beth was wearing white bikini bottom and bikini top.
"Isn't it great sitting here relaxing after days of our crazy campout?" Kaley asked again.
"Love the freedom and nature." said Beth and sighed.
"Uh! Well it is finally the last day!" said Ann.
"Tomorrow we have to pack our things and home again." Caroline groaned.
"Never forget the camping trip!" Kaley laughed.
"This will go down as the vacation where we were tied and gagged." Ann joked.
"I want to be tied one last time." Caroline said.
"Agreed!" the rest shouted.
They dried and dressed.

At the cabin Caroline changed into the 50's dress they had seen earlier that day. She had on a puffy petticoat under, a hairband and high heels. Her legs was clad in pantyhose. She walked out into the livingroom wearing the sexy dress.
"Wow. You look so beautiful." said Ann as she was in awe with the dress.
"Everyone, I got an surprise for you." said Caroline to the other girls.
They walked into the room and exclaimed," That is an dress from 50's and so does the shoes for each one of them."
Beth said to Ann, "Like what you see?" She blushed deeply.
The dress looked like an blue sky with red roses. Caroline, Kaley and Beth was holding four of the same styles dresses.
The petticoats were like giant mushroom clouds poking through.
The outfits had very small bustlines, and shoulder straps, but besides that they were perfectly fitting.
"Come on, girls! Here!" Caroline said, showing the stockings she was about to pull on over the dress.
"Try them on, now! Hurry!"
The stockings were a new thing. They were similar to the ones worn in the 50's. With bloomers as underwear.
Ann took her stockings out, and removed her long socks. Pulling the pair of stockings over her skinny legs to the thighs and pulling them on. They zipped each other up in the dresses. They took many photos of themself in the dresses. The petticoats made the skirts stand out and they was so layered it was hard to keep count on the numbers.
"Wait. We have to pose properly." Kaley said as she was really feeling the urge for posing a picture, or two.
After more minutes of posing Caroline finally giggled and was pleased with the images they had captured.
An short time later they brought out the ropes.
"Who is first to be hogtied?" Caroline asked and was grinning evily.
They drew three matches. Kaley was the first. Soon, after her, came Ann. And lastly Beth.
Caroline and Beth started with tying Kaley and Ann. They were laying down back to back, with petticoats and dresses spread out. Now, it was time for wrists and ankles.
"Who wants to be 'Princess'?" asked Caroline.
She pulled a tiara from her bag. They all looked at it.
"That was so an great idea to bring it here." Ann said.
"Only the best." said Caroline and placed tiara on her head.
"Princess Tieme up, may I request to be adressed as." Ann laughed.
"So you want to be princess Tieme up, huh? Sounds good." Caroline answered.
Next in the line was Beth.
"What should your name be?" asked Caroline.
She looked at her sister.
"Lady Bondage." Beth grinned.
The third was Kaley.
"Lady Kinky-boots." Kaley grinned.
"This is turning out good." said Carline.
"More than I could have even dreamed." Kaley answered.
Caroline tied everyones wrists and legs together. Then, they placed a ropes around the torsos and wrists behind the backs. She tied their elbows tightly. When that was done, she ball gagged them and also blindfolded them and giggled a lot. The tied girls were having really troubles getting away. The poofy petticoats was pressed up against the bent knees. They whimpered as Caroline took her cell phone to take some pictures of the 'Princess' Tieme up.
Their cheeks turned dark as the hot flashes hit them.
"Another classic." Caroline said.
The girls tried to move, but the ropes was very tightly tied. The elbow ropes made it almost nearly impossible to move your arms. They wanted to free themselves, but if they struggled or fought at all they could hurt their wrists. None of the three could get any words or sounds across their gags.
"Princess Tieme up? Are you geting free?" Caroline giggled as she asked.
Princess Tieme up was furiously stuggling against her bondage to no avail. The petticoat was much too heavy for her legs to get the needed lift for escape.
"Guess not." Caroline teased.
The girls were breathing hard and fast through their noses.
"What about you Lady Kinky-boots?"
Kaley shook her head no. Her mouth worked furiously against the gag in her mouth, trying to speak.
"Hmm, no one can understand what you are saying." Caroline teased.
"Okay, Lady Bondage?"
Beth moaned, and shook her head.
"Such beautiful gowns."
Lady Bondage giggled while still the gag went into her mouth. She was giving up.
"Well, Princess Tieme up is such an great name." said Caroline and stopped for a moment. She could have sworn she heard a small laugh come from somewhere close to her.
"Alright. Any of you pretty ladies. Who has to tell me, a knock knock joke?"
All was struggling even more, making muffled screams, whimpers and trying to get their arms loose. Princess Tieme up moaned loudly, and dropped back against the floor and squirmed wildly. She also pleaded around her gag. She was laughing so hard that Caroline feared she might have an accident.
"Hey, Lady Kinky-boots." Caroline smiled as she turned to face Kaley. She just nodded her head a little.
Lady Bondage gave up and sat there calmly with saliva running down her chin. Caroline's question would probably go unanswered. Her black hair rested behind her back and shoulders.
"Knock knock." Caroline said.
She turned her attention to Princess Tieme up.
There was an silence before they tried to answer her the best they could.
"Who is it?!" Caroline said.
Princess Tieme up smiled and let out an strange muffled giggle.
"Hhhmbhnghhhnghn." She let out a word that sounded more like a question.
"Um... What did you say?" Caroline asked as the gag let out all those strange nonsense sounds.
Princess Tieme up tried to speak again and harder this time, "nnmgnh, gnhykn'nhw."
"Sorry, I don't think that was an good effort. And you, Lady Kinky-boots. Can you say three little words and an adjective?"
Lady Kinky-boots grinned and shook her head. She mumbled happily and excitedly and smiled as best she could. It was silence for a while again.
"Lady Bondage. Can you make me laugh?"
Lady Bondage shook her head no, or at least Caroline thought so.
"It was Princess Helpless."
Princess Tieme up was close to defeat. She just moaned. They were all speechless at the bad joke.
"Okay. Okay. These seems to have turned out very well. I think I will set you up like this. Just an few hours and then we free you." Caroline laughed and took an few more pictures with her cell phone and then headed off.
"How much longer?" Princess Tieme up and Lady Bondage moaning the same thing together.
"Not even one hour." Caroline grinned.
None of them had expected an short vacation to turn out to be like this, but just a day before their departure home it surely was something, with all the rope bondage surprises.
After what felt like an hour, Caroline came with Ann who had now been released.
"Lady Kinky-boots needs to pee." Caroline said and helped Kaley on her feet.
"Omgh. Whhhlsthnng!"
Everyone was quickly untied. Kaley first. She ran what she could to the bathroom. Ann, Beth, Caroline and Caroline was surprised and hoped it was not the dress that caused her problems. There was an long pause and finally Kaley came back walking slowly. They stared at her.
"I did it. I managed to get there in time." She laughed.
Princess Tieme up finally got untied. She was so glad she had avoided an accident. Her petticoat, skirt and everything else she had worn was perfectly clean.
An few hours later they had removed the dresses and started to clean up the cabin. Packing and everything went faster then they thought. They took a group photo outside of the cabin before they went back to the car.
The end.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Very good stories! I loved them. I hope the next chapters come with more TUGs and new characters. I like the development of the 4 protagonists.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

@latin-self-bound
Thank you so much. That is very kind words.
I am planing an second season of this story. With the same 4 main charaters and some new ones. I am not sure when I will be able to start with it, but I hope maybe at the end of september this year. I plan to take the TUG games a little more into some places we haven't been yet and that excites me. I have already the first line in the first chapter read in my head.

Thank you again :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic