Rope Rangers (F+/f+) & (f+/F+) - [Chapter 4 Added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rope Rangers (F+/f+) & (f+/F+) - [Chapter 4 Added]

Post by tomato »

Chapter 1: Threads of Destiny Unraveled

St. Seraphin's Academy for Girls buzzed with activity as students moved through the ornate halls, the air filled with chatter, gossip, and the hum of excitement. In one corner of the courtyard, our five heroines—Aria, Lila, Zara, Elena, and Nina—gathered beneath the shade of a large oak tree.

The oldest of the group and pseudo-leader was Aria Waters, a senior with an athletic build, short and tousled chestnut hair, and striking blue eyes was the first to speak when the group sat down. "Hey, guys, we've got that Calculus test tomorrow. Anyone else feeling the pressure?" she said, her confident demeanor contrasting the nervous glances exchanged by her friends.

Lila Diaz, a graceful and petite junior with jet-black hair and emerald green eyes, replied with a smirk, "Aria please, you're practically a walking math textbook. You're gonna ace it." Lila's dance uniform peeked out from her backpack, hinting at her next destination — the dance studio.

Zara Khan, a sophomore of Indian descent, stood out with her keen mind but easy-going livestyle. "I wish my brain could be uploaded to my holographic study guide. That would make this test a piece of cake." she mused, her inquisitive brown eyes focused repairing what Lila called an "overcomplicated mechanical pencil." Zara was heading to the robotics club after school.

Elena Rivera, a warm-hearted junior with wavy chestnut hair and hazel eyes, sat on one of the tree's large branches, strumming her guitar absentmindedly. "Guys, have you seen the new music teacher? She's amazing!" she exclaimed, her artistic spirit evident in her eclectic style. Music class awaited her after the final bell.

The youngest one of the group, Nina Harper, a fiery and confident sophomore, interjected with a grin, "Okay, enough about tests or digital brains or music. Did you see the new guy at the skate park? He attempted a Trè Flip like a pro!" Nina's rebellious spirit was evident in her daring style. She couldn't wait to hit the skate park after school.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. But before the girls dispersed to their respective after-school activities, they agreed to meet Nina at the skate park. Then, Aria headed to the track for Track & Field practice, Lila to the dance studio, Zara to the robotics club, Elena to music class, and Nina to the skate park.

After their respective activities, the girls met up with Nina. Laughter and camaraderie filled the air as they shared stories of their day.

"Zara, you won't believe the piece Ms. Turner is teaching us!" Elena exclaimed, her fingers strumming an imaginary guitar to emphasize her excitement.

"And you should've seen the robot I got work on today. It's almost as cool as my Quad-Pen!" Zara replied, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

"You mean your overcomplicated mechanical pencil." Lila said with a chuckle.

"Hey! I've told you it's not overcomplicated! Stop calling it that!" Zara said defensively.

Nina, catching her breath after an exhilarating skate session, chimed in. "Guys, I swear that new guy is my skating soulmate. He was insane!"

The girls all laughed and chatted among themselves, when suddenly, the sky above them suddenly erupted into a blinding, radiant light, catching the attention of the unsuspecting friends. The air crackled with energy, and before they could react, the light enveloped them, transporting them to a place beyond their wildest dreams.

When the light subsided, the girls found themselves in a hidden cavern, bathed in an ethereal glow. 7 cells of sorts on each wall were adorned with ancient symbols, and at the center of the cavern lay the source of the mystical energy — the Ancient Thread.

The Ancient Thread, a single, self-conscious piece of rope, radiated wisdom and power. It spoke to the girls in unison, "Welcome, chosen ones. I am the Ancient Thread, guardian of the Tethered Realm."

Before the girls could question why, or more importantly: how, a piece of rope was talking to them, the Ancient Thread continued on.

"The balance between worlds is at risk, and a new evil known as the Knottress threatens to unleash chaos upon Earth. You are chosen to be the defenders, the Rope Rangers, who will wield the power of the Tethered Realm to thwart this impending darkness."

"To empower you, I present the Gems of Tether. Aria, Lila, Zara, Elena, and Nina, each of you shall receive a necklace reflecting your inner strength and the power you shall wield."

"Please do not hesitate, step forward chosen ones."

Aria was the first to step up. The Ancient Thread bestowed to her a necklace with a shimmering sapphire, Lila's necklace bore an emerald, Zara's necklace featured a vibrant topaz, Elena's necklace held an amethyst, and Nina's necklace glowed with a fiery ruby.

The Ancient Thread concluded, "Hear me, chosen ones. Your destinies are entwined with the fate of both realms. Wear your Gems of Tether with pride, for they are the key to unlocking the extraordinary powers within you. The Knottress must be stopped, and only you have the threads of destiny to weave a new tapestry for Earth and the Tethered Realm."

With a final burst of light, the girls were transported back beneath the courtyard oak tree, each adorned with a gemstone necklace that pulsed with otherworldly energy.

Silence for a few moments, before Nina spoke up.

"Uh, I'm not dreaming, right?" She said. "Because that was definitely a dream."

"I don't know." Zara responded. "These necklaces feel pretty real to me."

Silence once again. This time interrupted by screams and a maniacal laugh.

The friends rushed over to the source to find a woman conjuring ropes made of shadows, ensnaring innocent bystanders and causing chaos. She then turned around and met the gazes of the confused and terrified girls. She licked her lips.

Before she could attack however, the Gems of Tether shone brightly and enveloped the girls. And now stood the 5 Rope Rangers, still confused and terrified, but equipped to fight evil.

"Oh?" The woman said with a hint of surprise. "Are you this planet's pitiful protectors? What are your names?"

The girls remained frozen with fear until Aria stepped forward. "I am Cascade. Blue Rope Ranger and Leader of the Rope Rangers."

The others stared at each other with confusion.

"Just play along, think of a random superhero name." Aria whispered to them.

Next was Nina, "And I am Twistfire, Red Rope Ranger."

Followed by Zara, "Name's Bindbreaker, the Yellow Rope Ranger."

Then Lila and Elena both stated their names. "I'm Serpentine, the Green Rope Ranger." "And I'm Echo Thread, the Purple Rope Ranger."

Aria then pointed at woman. "Now state your name, whatever you are!"

She laughed. "Oh that's cute, you all have hero names." Her tone then switched to a serious one. "My name's Abyssal Braid. I'm one off the 7 Lesser Generals of my mistress: Knottress."

Before any further words could be exchanged, shadow ropes ensnared Aria, coiling around her arms and legs and speeds too fast for the sprinter to react. They quickly restrained her arms behind her back and legs in a frog tie position. One more shadow rope wrapped around her mouth, gagging her speech. Just like that, Cascade was down.

The girls quickly scattered, dodging the shadow ropes that sprouted from the ground.

Echo Thread was the next to fall. The shadows managed to grab one of her legs, causing her to tumble and giving the ropes an opportunity to hogtie and gag her.

Then Bindbreaker was captured. She had simply tired after running away, and the ropes caught up to her. Her arms were tied in a boxtie, and her legs were bound tightly before the shadows curled up over her mouth.

Twistfire and Serpentine were the only ones left standing after a few minutes of combat. Abyssal Braid laughed at how weak they were.

"This is Earth's best? You've got to be joking." She proclaimed.

A sudden onslaught of shadows caught Serpentine by surprise, and she was trapped spread-eagle on the courtyard grass.

"Nin-! I mean, Twistfire! Do something!" She yelled to her friend before she was silenced.

"I agree Twistfire. Do something to save your friends here." Abyssal Braid taunted.

As the shadows closed in on her, Twistfire acted out of desperation. And a single flaming lariat erupted from her hands, striking the Lesser General on the chest, forcing the shadows to retreat.

She had no time to marvel at her new weapon though, and wielding it as a whip, she began to force Braid on the defensive, causing the shadows binding Twistfire's friends to relent.

Now free, they stood alongside each other, now with the knowledge that they have weapons.

Cascade (Aria): Aqua Stream - A gauntlet in her left hand that spewed out seemingly endless amounts of water. She could then use this water to form ropes.
Serpentine (Lila): Snake Cannons - Shoulder mounted rope-launchers. Each rope fired had a mind of its own, moving like snakes as they coiled around their target.
Bindbreaker (Zara): Blade Body - No weapons, the exterior of her suit is armed with hundreds of blades that can be activated at a moment's notice for a variety of purposes.
Echo Thread (Elena): Weaver Harp - A small handheld harp than when played, can cause various effects to the target, such as confusing or disorienting them.
Twistfire (Nina): Inferno Lariat - A flaming lariat made out of a thin metal chain.

"Tch. How annoying." Braid said.

She shot out numerous shadows in another attempt of swift victory, but it didn't happen. Cascade and Twistfire's attacks made quick work of the shadows, while Serpentine's rope snakes were hidden by the Harp's melody. Abyssal Braid soon fell.

The snakes coiled around her ankles and cinched tight, then her legs were tied and she was brought to her knees. Her arms were tied behind her back and her mouth was silenced by one last piece of rope.

"Mrrph!! Gmmph!! Lmm Mm Gmh!" Braid furiously yelled through her gag.

Before another yell got through her gag, she was transported by a bright light off to the Tethered Realm and placed inside one of the 7 cells on the left wall. Her cell read: "LG#7"

The girls all high fived each other, and with a bright flash of light, they were back to normal.

"Oh my goodness." Aria said, collapsing on the ground. "What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?"

"I don't know, but it looks like we're going to have fun!" Nina responded.

The girls burst into a chuckle, and their first day as the Rope Rangers ended.

----- Generals Defeated -----
Lesser Generals: 1/7 - Total Progress: 14%
Greater Generals 0/7 - Total Progress: 0%
----------
A.N - Phew, that was a lot of lore. Next part will contain more rope (puns), I promise.
Last edited by tomato 4 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

Very cool start.

As a big fan of Power Rangers and the japanese sentai I'm all roped up for this adventure!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to more of this. Used to watch Power Rangers with my kids hoping the pink one would get tied up.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Awesome premise! Can’t wait to read more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Have to say I like the idea - and you did really well! By all means continue!
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great stuff!
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Chapter 2, Part 1: Lassoed!

One week had passed since the Rope Rangers first united against Abyssal Braid, and St. Seraphin had seen a noticeable calm. As the sun shone brightly in the late afternoon sky, our heroines found themselves scattered across the city, each immersed in their unique after-school pursuits.

--------------------

Aria: Track and Field Practice

The pounding of sneakers echoed through the air as Aria flew down the track. She sprinted with the wind, carrying the essence of water around her.

"Faster, Aria! Pump those arms!" Coach Ramirez shouted, keeping his eyes on the stopwatch.

When Aria finished her 400m, Coach Ramirez walked up to her with a proud smile. "Look at this Waters, 59.87! You finally broke 60!"

[Later, in the Locker Room...]

Aria grabbed her bag and shut her locker door. Practice was over. Time to meet up with the girls. She began walking to down to the courtyard, and she saw someone dressed in very western attire, leaning against a gate. It looked like the woman had just jumped out of a Wild West film. But something felt off about her...

"Pleasure to meet you, Cascade." The cowgirl said with a hat tip.

The mention of her Ranger name sent an icy shiver down her spine, and Aria instantly tensed up.

The cowgirl smirked at her reaction. "No need to be so tense darlin'. I'll make it quick."

She reached for her whip at her side, and Aria quickly touched her necklace and called out to the Tethered Realm.

There stood Cascade, armed with Aqua Stream. The crack of a whip, and Cascade's gauntlet was snatched from her hand and tossed onto the sidewalk 10 or so meters away.

Well, who was armed with Aqua Stream.

Cascade now had to think fast, and act faster. But another crack of the whip, and now there was an immense stinging pain on her chest. Before she could even begin to think, she had been struck.

She fell to her knees but quickly got back up. Another crack, but Cascade dodged.

"Just going to dodge now that you don't have your weapon?" The cowgirl taunted, mercilessly swinging the whip.

Cascade was beginning to tire. I can't keep up... I'm still sore from practice...

*crack*

Cascade fell, tired and defeated. With an almost disappointed look, the cowgirl shook her head.

"How could Braid lose to someone like you?" She said while bringing out a few coils of rope.

Unable to fight back, Cascade's arms were tied behind her back and her legs were bound together. She then took her bandanna off around her neck and gagged Cascade with it. When she was helpless, the cowgirl hoisted her over her shoulder.

"Oh, I don't think I've introduced myself." She said. "I'm Eclipse Lasso, pleasure to defeat you partner."

"Nmph tm mm ymp." Cascade said sarcastically.

With a defeated Ranger in tow, Lasso began to bring her prisoner back to her evil lair. With a hop and a skip, they were gone.

--------------------

Lila: Dance Studio

"See you tomorrow Lila! Make sure to lock the studio when you've finished cleaning!"

"I will! See you tomorrow Mrs. Rose!" Lila replied.

She then turned to the dirty dance floor, the disordered locker room, and the smudged mirrors. It was a terrible day to be stuck on cleaning duty.

"Oh well, no time like the present." She said to herself.

The jingling of the bells of the front door alerted Lila, who knew someone was probably lost.

"Sorry, the dance studio is closed!" She called out.

No response.

"H-Hello? I'm sorry but you can't be in here! We're closed!"

Again, no response.

Lila sighed and dropped her mop, then walked over to the front desk. As she turned the corner, she quickly somersaulted backwards, just barely dodging the tip of a Texan bullwhip.

"Pardon the intrusion partner, but I've come for a duel." Lasso said, tightly gripping her whip.

Lila hesitated for a brief moment, before clutching her necklace.

"Transform!"

Bright light, and Serpentine stood in her place.

"Aren't you a bit... short?" Lasso commented.

"H-Hey! I'll have you know 5' 1" is average height for someone my age!" Serpentine angrily replied.

A smirk was all she got back. When Lasso swung her whip again, she easily slid out of the way and retaliated with a volley of snake coils. But, Lasso managed to easily snipe them mid-flight with lightning quick whip strikes.

All Serpentine could process was the cracking whip and the lifeless coils of rope on the floor.

"Tch." She said frustratingly. "No matter,. Take this!"

Serpentine fired volley after volley of coils, only to be met with the exact same results. Soon, her rope-launchers fell silent, having run out of ammunition.

Sensing her chance to strike, the cowgirl lassoed Serpentine. The Ranger fell face down on the wooden dance floor, and struggled to free herself as Lasso began to restrain her.

Unfortunately, the Green Ranger couldn't budge under the villain's shockingly strong grip. Her hands and feet were tied, then brought together in a hogtie. Then she was gagged with a pair of dance tights from the locker rooms.

"Grrm..." Serpentine angrily growled at her captor.

Lasso hoisted the defeated Ranger over her shoulders, and with a hop and a skip, they vanished from the unlocked dance studio.

--------------------

Nina: Skate Park

"See ya tomorrow Nina!"

"Later!" Nina replied, waving goodbye to her friends.

With it being late at night, Nina decided to skate by the convenience store on the way home to stuff her bag full of snacks. She got on her board and began skating there.

The city was dead silent. The only noises were the wind, the faint sirens, and the sound of her skateboard rolling against the concrete.

No moon tonight, which mean it was dark. Only light was from the street lamps and the occasional 24-hour fast food restaurant.

Suddenly, Nina saw a person standing the middle of the sidewalk just a few feet in front of her and just barely managed to stop on time.

"Hey! What the hell man? I almost crashed into you!" Nina said angrily.

No response.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Nina said, snapping her fingers.

A crack of a whip and sharp, throbbing pain on her left arm made her stumble backwards. "What the-?"

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." A lady said with a heavy southern accent. "But I'm here for Twistfire. Think you've seen her?"

The mention of Nina's name made the adrenaline kick in. "Form!" A red and orange glow of a flaming lariat appeared, illuminating Twistfire's Ranger suit.

Lasso shot out her whip and Twistfire swung her Inferno Lariat. The two weapons connected and their flexible bodies got tangled into one another, turning the deadly battle into one of tug-of-war.

"Impressive." Lasso said coldy. "The others were quite easy to deal with."

"Others?" Twistfire questioned. "Who did you capture? Release them!"

Before she got her answer, the cowgirl suddenly dematerialized her whip and resummoned it and swung it again. Twistfire, caught off-guard by this maneuver, was forced to roll to the side before the bullwhip came crashing down on her.

Lasso swung her whip again, and Twistfire's lariat connected with it again. But this time, the cowgirl brought out a lasso.

Using just one hand, she managed to swing it around Twistfire's neck. Quickly tugging on the lasso, the noose immediately tightened, forcing the red heroine to drop her weapon and try to pry the rope off her.

Wasting no time, the villainess wrestled Twistfire to the ground. She then placed a knee on her back, and with both of her hands tightening the lasso, she was in total control of the Ranger.

"Hands behind your back. Now." She ordered. "Or else."

Twistfire complied as soon as Lasso loosed the noose. She then put her hands behind her back and they were swiftly tied together. Then her legs and finally her elbows.

"Up." Lasso commanded.

Twistfire clumsily stood up, and her captor then removed her mask. "You won't be needing this anymore."

Nina simply shot daggers at the General.

"Alright, open your mouth." Lasso said, holding a bandanna in her hands.

The captured Ranger resisted, but soon sighed and submissively opened her mouth. Lasso shoved the gag between her teeth and tied the cleave-gag.

Lasso hoisted Nina up on her shoulders and with a hop and a skip, they vanished. Leaving nothing but burn marks of their battle behind.

--------------------

Elena: Band Room

As the final notes of her guitar resonated in the music room, Elena felt a sense of accomplishment. The Spring Concert was just around the corner, and she was beginning to get the hang of her solo.

As she put her guitar back in its case, she noticed the room had grown oddly silent. Sure, she was the only one there at this time of night, but the silence was just... off-putting.

"Good evening, Elena." A sultry voice echoed. "Very nice music, but I'm not one for jazz."

Elena, startled, turned to find a cowgirl casually leaning against the door frame, her bullwhip coiled at her side.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Elena questioned, her heart pounding. "What do you want?"

"No need for hostility, darlin'. I'm just here for a little duet," Lasso said with a grin. "Show me what you've got, Echo Thread."

Elena's eyes widened. In an instant, She touched her necklace, the familiar glow transforming her into Echo Thread, the Violet Ranger.

The Ranger held up Weaver Harp. And Lasso uncoiled her bullwhip. And with a snap of her whip, the battle began.

Echo Thread played chords of C Minor, and harmonic illusions of spider webs shot out of the musical instrument. Unfortunately, the cowgirl easily shot them down mid-flight.

F Minor, and a mirage of the Violet Ranger manifested, but was immediately struck down with Lasso's powerful bullwhip.

F Major, and a small platoon of Violet Rangers appeared. Echo Thread, seizing this opportunity, hid in the army of illusions.

"You can't hide from me." Lasso said eerily.

The Ranger and her clones tried to disorient the General, but to no avail. One by one, each mirage fell, until only the real Ranger remained.

"Give it up, Echo Thread." Lasso told the Ranger. "Your illusions are no match for me. Surrender, and I won't have to beat you to submission."

The Ranger was losing hope, but she knew she couldn't give up. She had to warn the others. "Never."

With a chord of A Minor, Echo Thread was whisked away, leaving an illusion of shimmering butterflies in her wake.

"You can run darlin', but you can't hide." Lasso said to the butterflies, before striking them down.

----- Ranger Status -----
Cascade - Down!
Serpentine - Down!
Bindbreaker - Idle
Echo Thread - Fleeing
Twistfire - Down!
----------
A.N - 3 Rangers down. It's now up to the remaining 2 to defeat this new General, and free their friends.
Last edited by tomato 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

That is an awesome story! I love it very much so far.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was such an awesome and unique story!
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Chapter 2, Part 2: Whiplash

Zara: Bedroom

Zara's tinkering away at a couple of Raspberry Pi's when she hears a faint melody. She swivels her chair around as the melody grows louder and louder until...

thud

Echo Thread materializes from the symphony and collapses onto Zara's bed. Her friend drops everything she was doing and rushes over to her.

"Elena! What happened?" Zara asks worringly.

Elena touches her necklace, which causes her Ranger suit to dematerialize. "Water. Please."

Zara rushes back to her desk and snatches her water bottle from it. She quickly opens the bottle and helps Elena to drink it.

"Another General is here." Elena says in between pants.

"Another one? So soon?" Zara gasps. "I must warn the others."

She picks up her cellphone and calls Nina. No reply.
Zara then dials Lila's number. Goes straight to voicemail.
Aria's number was called. Nothing.

"T-They're not picking up! Aria would never miss a call!" Zara says.

"I mean, it's pretty late." Elena responds, feeling a bit better. "Maybe she was tired today and clocked out."

"Hang on, if you were attacked, that means the General is still out there. The others could be in combat right now!" Zara exclaims.

The sophomore rushed back to her desk again and booted up her computer. She begins typing furiously on the keyboard as live security camera footage pops up.

"What's all of this?" Elena asks, watching from over Zara's shoulder.

"You know how I got that internship a month ago?" Zara asked, scrolling through files.

"Yeah, for that super big tech company?" Elena replies.

"Macrohard." Zara corrects.

"But anyways, turns out they're the providers of every single security camera in St. Seraphin. And I just so happen to work in their security department, meaning I get the key to all of these cameras."

Zara sees the recordings she's after. "Aha! Found them!"

She downloads the recordings and plays it. Luckily these cameras were pretty advanced, meaning that they also captured audio, albeit not very high quality.

The two schoolgirl's eyes widen as they see Nina transform into Twistfire in front of a cowgirl.

"That's her! She's the one who attacked me!" Elena said, pointing to her silhouette in the recording.

Zara silences her words just as the cowgirl said "Impressive, the others were quite easy to deal with."

They watch the video through until Lasso teleports away with a defeated Twistfire. Silence takes over the room.

"So, they've all been captured?" Elena says shakily. "Zara, what should we do?"

"I-I don't know... Let me think." Zara replies.

A few agonizing seconds go by, but then she comes up with an idea. "Elena, let's go back to the band room, where you were attacked."

Elena is hesitant, but reluctantly agrees. She summons her Harp and teleports them both back to the band room with a chord of A Major.

"Just as I thought." Zara says, looking at a part of the band room floor.

Elena looks at where Zara is staring at, but sees nothing unusual. "What's wrong with the floor?"

Zara shoves her hand through the hole, and it phases right through it. They discovered that Lasso's little wormholes stay idle for a while before disappearing.

The girls stand up and look at each other. They nod in unison. "Form!"

Then Echo Thread and Bindbreaker jump through the wormhole, and into the General's domain.

--------------------

The air smelled faintly of corn and animal manure. The two Rangers looked around, and they appeared to be out inside a massive barn of sorts. It didn't take long before they duo found a cellar leading to a dimly lit dungeon room.

There, they found Aria, Lila and Nina, all stripped of their Ranger suits. They were all tied similarly. Arms behind their backs and legs tied together. They had a leather collar around their necks that was attached to a rope on the wall to prevent escape. And they were gagged with bandannas.

Upon seeing their friends, they captured trio's eyes light up with hope. Bindbreaker wastes no time to quickly begin cutting at their ropes, managing to free them. The newly freed girls transform back to their Ranger suits for some revenge.

But just as they exit the cellar, Eclipse Lasso is waiting for them, and so were her minions. The Rangers found themselves surrounded by dozens of lasso and bullwhip wielding henchmen.

"Restrain them." Lasso orders. "I want each one of them bound without mercy."

The henchmen attack in unison, but the girls spring into action. Aria is the first one to score a hit, leg-sweeping 3 henchmen with an aqua-blast. They all collapse in a puff of smoke.

Upon the realization that they're not real humans, the girl's mode changes. Twistfire goes all out in a swinging rampage, scoring kill after kill.

The tide quickly turns and soon, only Lasso is left.

"No matter." Lasso says arrogantly. "I've defeated some of you before, I can do it again."

However, the girls as a team quickly overwhelm her, and manage to pin her face-down on the floor.

"Let me go you-MMRPH!" Lasso shouts right before she's gagged with her own bandanna by Aria.

Lasso attempts to struggle harder, but with each girl pinning down one limb, even the powerful cowgirl General was reduced to a helpless damsel.

The cowgirl began to moan and groan helplessly as her hands and elbows were brought behind her back and tied without mercy. Her legs were bound together then brought up to her chest, where a rope was tied between her legs and neck, completing the ball tie.

"There. Now how does it feel to be tied up and gagged, all helpless?" Twistfire mocked.

All Lasso could moan was "Mmph... Hmm..."

"Pleasure to defeat you, Eclipse Lasso." Aria says, using her own words against her.

A bright light engulfed the bound cowgirl and she was placed in a cell on the left wall, titled "LG#3"

"Let's go home girls." Aria says to the group. "I need a shower."

Lesser Generals: 2/7 - Total Progress: 28%
Greater Generals 0/7 - Total Progress: 0%

----------
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

nice continuation. I think some people are not going to catch this newly added part, since it's part of the same chapter. but we'll see if I'm wrong soon enough
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love what you are doing with this set up! It’s a really fun story can’t wait to see what is next. Great work!
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 5 months ago Love what you are doing with this set up! It’s a really fun story can’t wait to see what is next. Great work!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Chapter 3: Caught in a Web

Elena took a big stretch when she arrived at her locker. The day had just begun, but yesterday's fighting has drained most of her energy.

"How's your back?" Lila asked. "You took quite a beating yesterday."

The girls thought back to yesterday. A duo of Lesser Generals had tried to set up an ambush on Zara, but she'd already seen it coming, and told the girls. So in reality it was the Generals who got ambushed. They put up some resistance, which is when Elena got injured, but they eventually got tired and captured.

And that was LG#6 and LG#5 bound, gagged, and captured.

"I should be alright." Elena said, opening her locker. "I'll just ask Ms. Turner to-eek!"

Lila quickly rushed to her friend's side. "What's wrong?"

Looking inside the locker, Lila saw a small black spider had spun a web in the corner of Elena's locker. She smirked before grabbing the little guy and flinging him away.

Elena thanked Lila for her heroic act just as the bell rang, and the two parted ways.

[Later...]

Nina yawned as she copied notes from the whiteboard. Math is so boring... I can't do this much more, I'm going out.

She raises her hand. Mr. Wenkan, the Algebra 2 teacher, called on her. "Yes Nina? What is it?"

"Can I use the restroom?" Nina asked.

"Yeah go ahead, just don't take too long." He replied before going back to the example equation.

Nina got up and left the classroom. Finally! She was free from that place.

She still had to pretend she was actually going to use the restroom though, so she entered the girls' restroom and just killed time there. She had forgotten her phone in the class, so that sucked.

The restroom was silent. Dead silent. Except for a faint skittering and chirping.

The sound grew louder, louder, and louder still. Until Nina looked up and saw a solid mass of hundreds, if not thousands, of baby spiders hiding in a corner of the ceiling.

She'd never seen so many arachnids at once, and a chill ran down her spine. Wasting no time, she about faced and ran out the door, running down the halls and quickly entering Mr. Wenkan's room.

Empty. Not a soul. All Nina saw was a bunch of backpacks and desks messily sprawled around the room.

"What the hell?" Nina said, her voice shaking.

Nina slowly walked around the classroom. Every window was open... strange. Mr. Wenkan never allowed anyone to open his class windows. She then picked up her phone, which had now fallen on the ground. Luckily the screen wasn't cracked, but an emergency alert had been sent out to the city.

[EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM]: An infestation of large spiders has been reported in multiple areas around the city. These arachnids range from the size of a penny to that of a large dog. Please stay indoors or cooperate with local authorities to stay safe.]

She was starting to hyperventilate, when a sudden shriek from down the halls snapped Nina out of it. Feeling the adrenaline to start rushing through her blood, Nina touches her necklace. "Form!"

Twistfire surged down the halls and rushed to the source of the shriek. It was a young freshman girl, who was running away from a spider the size of a golden retriever. Inferno Lariat swung around the girl and struck the nightmare right in the face, incinerating it.

Twistfire ran to the aid of the traumatized girl. "Are you alright?" The girl frantically nodded. "I need answers, what happened?"

She tried to speak, but no legible words came out. Twistfire cut her off. "I need you to get to safety, go to Mr. Wenkan's classroom, and jump out of the classroom windows. Go! Now!"

Once the girl had stumbled off, Twistfire ran across the campus, reducing any spider that came in her way to ashes. Upon turning a corner, she ran head-first into Cascade, causing both of them to fall back.

"Oww..." Cascade groaned. The blue Ranger then looked up. "Nina! Thank God you're alright! I have Lila with me, I'm assuming you saw the hell spawn?"

"Yeah, burnt a couple dozen on my way here." Twistfire responded, her lariat still sizzling.

Suddenly, the Yellow Ranger came running down the halls as well, with a German Shepard sized tarantula in hot pursuit. "Help!" She cried in terror.

Cascade held up Aqua Stream and fired blasts of highly pressurized water, sending the spider flying into the air. Twistfire then followed up on this move with a strong swing of her own weapon, finishing the creature off with it.

"Thank you. Thank you." Bindbreaker said on the verge of tears. "I-I couldn't hurt the thing! My attacks didn't faze it at all!"

"Same thing here. My powers only briefly distracted them. Luckily Aria was in the same class as me, so she had my back." Serpentine said.

"Where's Elena? Have any of you seen her?" Cascade asked. The girls all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Well, I don't think spiders have ears, so we have to find her, ASAP."

"Let's split into groups of 2, Me and Nina on different groups, since we appear to be the only ones capable of damaging them." Cascade continues. "Zara, come with me, we'll look for Elena. Nina and Lila, you two keep patrolling the school, look for stragglers that need help."

The girls all nod in unison at this plan. "Alright girls," Cascade says. "Let's move."

With that command, they split. The Blue and Yellow Rangers together and the Red and Green Rangers together.

It didn't take long for the Blue-Yellow duo to find Echo Thread, cautiously navigating the hallways. Cascade immediately called out to her. "Elena! Over here!"

The Purple Ranger turned around, startled by the noise but relieved that she reunited with her friends. "Aria! Zara! Thank God you're here! I was-"

Before she could finish, huge threads of silk cocooned around the Ranger. It bound her arms and hands to her sides, covered her legs, and gagged her mouth with its fibrous material. The Ranger then got snatched from her position, much to the utter shock of the other Rangers.

"Follow Elena!" Cascade shouted as she ran after her bound friend. "Don't let her out of your sights!"

The two quickly follow in hot pursuit of their friend and her captor. Until finally, the arachnid and the captured fall into a large hole in the floor of the Janitor's closet. The two Rangers arrive at the scene and look at each other, unsure whether or not to jump into the abyss. After a few moments of hesitation, they jump down into the depths of the Spider's Den...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After falling for a few seconds, the two girls hit an incline, and slide down for a few more moments before finally landing in the Den. It's pitch black, save for the opening from which they just came from. And the dozens of 4 pairs of red eyes.

Wait, what?

A spider jumps out from the shadows, and Cascade quickly strikes it down. After that, more and more 8-legged creatures flood the Blue Ranger. She tries to fire shot after shot, rapid firing streams of water. Until she's forced to use a new move.

Cascade clasps her hands together in front of her, and a torrent of water comes rising forth, washing the spiders out. Silence once more. The arachnids have been dealt with.

"Zara? You still there?" Cascade calls out to her friend. No response. "Zara?!"

"I'm afraid not." A sinister voice replied from the darkness.

Cascade went into high-alert mode. "Who's there?!" She asked.

A snap. Torchlight slowly begins to fill the room. And a behemoth of a spider stood before the Blue Ranger. The lower half of this monster was the body of a large spider, and the top half of a woman. Combined, she stood at a colossal 8 feet (2.4 meters).

"I'm Twilight Weaver: The Spider Queen. And you stand in my domain." She introduces herself.

"Where are my friends? What have you done with them?" Cascade asks angrily.

"Your friends? They're a little... wrapped up." Twilight Weaver says, gesturing to her right.

Cascade looks, and her eyes widen. Her two friends have been, except for their eyes, completely cocooned in a spider web. They struggle furiously at their organic bindings.

The Ranger forms a fist, preparing to attack the General, but the monster is faster. With speeds matching those of a certain arachnid superhero, she shoots webs at the Ranger's hands, completely covering them with sticky silk and preventing any attacks. More webs, and Cascade's hands are webbed behind her back. Her legs follow as the General spins her silk to tie her ankles and knees.

Despite the seemingly fragile nature of the webbing, Cascade realized that the silk rivaled the strength of steel, and found herself hopelessly stuck in her restraints. She tries to call for help, but another glob of webs covers her mouth and gags her, reducing her cries to near inaudible moans.

"Mmh! Hmmlp!" She cries as she struggles.

The Spider Queen lifts the chin of her captured opponent. "Now aren't you a cute little thing? All webbed up." Cascade grunts in response.

The General lifts up the defeated Ranger and places her in the web with her bound friends. The 3 Rangers try and talk to each other and keep each others' spirits up, but only moans and groans are heard.

A few hours of silence pass. The Rangers' limbs were beginning to ache. Complete and total submission seemed inevitable.

"Don't be so down, Rope Rangers." Twilight Weaver chirped. "Soon, you shall be fine slaves to my Mistress."

Suddenly a bright flash of light illuminated the room as a fiery chain struck the General in the side, causing her to reel in pain. All eyes fell upon the last two standing Rangers, who arrived to save their friends.

Just as quickly as it had arrived, the General's pain vanished. The thought of taking down all 5 of Earth's protectors in one fell swoop took over. "Go!" She ordered to her newly spawned minions. "Ensnare them! Bind them! Gag them! My Mistress will be pleased with my efforts!"

"Serpentine! Buy me some time!" Twistfire said to her comrade.

With a nod, the Green Ranger shot out armies of rope snakes to battle the Queen's spawn. Twistfire then shot out her flaming lariat, striking the web and setting it ablaze.

"No, no!" The Queen said as she watched the web that bound her captors withered away. All of that work, gone.

She fell into a fury as the 5 Rangers regained their footing. All of the spiders lay dead, and defeat for the General seemed inevitable.

Without wasting a moment, the Rangers attacked independently yet as one. The team attack felled the General, who fell onto the floor in defeat.

Silence once again.

"Wait. We didn't kill her did we?" Nina said. "I don't hear breathing..."

Suddenly, a mechanical whir and a hiss. The head of the General opened, and out climbed a seemingly normal human with her hands in the air.

"You have defeated me, now tie me up and gag me. Get it over with quickly." She said spitefully as she knelt on the ground.

The girls did as told. Her arms were tightly box-tied behind her back. Her legs were bound together and her mouth was gagged with a ball-gag found in the General's cockpit. "Hrrmp..." She whimpered in submission.

A bright flash of light transported the defeated general into the Tethered Realm. There, she was sealed in one of the 7 cells on the right wall. Her cell read "GG#7"

"Tonight we bring breaking news: The so-called "Arachnid Crisis" in St. Seraphin has been called to an end by city authorities. Officials just a few minutes ago have stated that the Crisis, which in the early hours of this morning had involved hundreds of spiders taking over the city, appeared to be man-made. As the aforementioned spiders, though they appeared to be real, had mechanical skeletons underneath a realistic polymer exterior."

"We'll now switch to Miranda, who is at Ground Zero of this Crisis: St. Seraphin's Academy for Girls. Take it away Miranda."

"Yes, thank you Danielle. You see, whoever was behind this act seemed to set up their base of operations here at this school. Authorities are questioning every staff member to find the perpetrator, but multiple student survivors within the school had mentioned masked vigilantes of varying colors saving them. These colors range, but seem to be restricted to 5: Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, and Red."

"Authorities have reasoned that it was highly unlikely that a masked vigilante existed, given the fact that all of the survivors mentioned different colors. Stating that they might've hallucinated in a time of high stress and confusion. However, the range of only 5 colors have led some to believe that not just one vigilante exists, but a group of 5 crime-fighting heroes wearing those colors."

"This is Miranda Lane, Seraphin City News. Now for the weather, take it away Dave."

Lesser Generals: 4/7 - Total Progress: 57%
Greater Generals 1/7 - Total Progress: 14%

----------
A.N - Phew! This took a while to write. Bit of lore in this chapter, hopefully you liked it!
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this story.
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Chapter 4, Part 1: Mechas, Engage!

On a cloudy Sunday afternoon, the girls all sat at their favorite weekend retreat: Aria's basement. However, instead of a fun afternoon of video games and relaxation, some serious threats loomed over them.

Aria, being the one to take initiative, spoke up. "Okay, I'm assuming you all saw the news. But our existence as Rangers has been exposed to the public."

"Yeah. I saw the news. I think we're in the clear though, they said the authorities denounced such claims of us existing." Elena stated.

"Okay, but what about the people who saw us with their very own eyes? Are they just going to forget about it?" Zara rebutted.

"I'm scared for Monday..." Lila sheepishly said.

"Hey, aren't we forgetting something?" Nina said as the group turned to her. "That General we fought, not only was she a Greater General, our first one defeated might I add, but she was in a Mecha!"

"You're right." Aria stated, thinking back to Friday. "She was piloting a Mecha, but the General herself wasn't that powerful. She surrendered when her Mecha was defeated."

"I see where you're going with this." Zara chimed in. "Perhaps the Greater Generals' strength comes from their Mecha."

"But how will be able to defeat those high ranked Greater Generals? If the lowest ranked one had a Mecha that big, how powerful will #1 or #2 Mecha be?" Nina asked.

Just then, their necklaces began to glow with a bright light, filling the basement and transporting them to the Tethered Realm once again.

"Welcome chosen ones." The Ancient Thread spoke. "Before I continue, I would like to congratulate you all for your efforts in binding the forces of evil."

"No thanks necessary." Aria said.

"Well, I believe it is time to unlock the shackles of your powers." The Ancient Thread said. "As you have proven you all possess the ability to control your Gems well."

"Behold. Your Leviathan-Class Mecha-Suits. Weaved by my disciples and harnessing the power of my Realm, you shall be on par with even the strongest of Knottress' Generals, given that you master them."

The walls of the Tethered Realm began to dissipate, and the girls now stood on empty space. From the horizon of the Realm's ethereal sky, 5 beams of light shot out, each with a color corresponding to a Ranger.

The lights vanished, and there stood 5 pods containing the Rangers Mechs. Time to board.

(Imagine "Zords" playing in the background)

Cascade: Seadragon

Aria got into her Pod. The cockpit hatch closed tightly, creating a watertight seal. A mechanical voice was heard as Aria strapped herself on the seat. "Welcome aboard Captain, all systems online. Please scan both of your hands on the palm readers to establish neuroconnection."
She did as told, and when the connection was complete, the Pod bubbled to life. "Commencing Mecha Awakening, activating auto-pilot."
Aria's Mecha soared into the air from the Pod, revealing a splendid Mecha with the form of a Blue Seadragon with golden accents, floating in the air.

Serpentine: Cobra

Lila hopped into her Pod. The cockpit hatch hissed as it sealed itself shut. A mechanical voice was heard as Lila buckled herself on the seat. "Welcome aboard Captain, all systems online. Please scan both of your hands on the palm readers to establish neuroconnection."
She did as told, and when the connection was complete, the Pod slithered to life. "Commencing Mecha Awakening, booting up navigation systems."
Lila's Mecha burst through the Pod, slithering around and climbing on top of the empty Pod, revealing a majestic dark green Cobra snake with silver linings and its hood extended.

Bindbreaker: Elephant

Zara jumped into her Pod. The cockpit hatch closed with a loud creaking, almost trumpeting noise. A mechanical voice was heard as Zara strapped herself on the seat. "Welcome aboard Captain, all systems online. Please scan both of your hands on the palm readers to establish neuroconnection."
"This is so cool! I could learn so much from this for the Robotics club!" Zara squealed in excitement as she did as told.
When the connection was complete, the Pod trumpeted to life. "Commencing Mecha Awakening, powering up energy shield."
Zara's Mecha utterly destroyed the Pod as it emerged, revealing an elephant with dignified yellow armored plating with platinum emblazons and tusks.

Echo Thread: Nightingale

Elena sprung into her Pod. The cockpit hatch closed with a chirping harmony. A mechanical voice was heard as Elena strapped herself on the seat. "Welcome aboard Captain, all systems online. Please scan both of your hands on the palm readers to establish neuroconnection."
She did as told, and when the connection was complete, the Pod hummed to life. "Commencing Mecha Awakening, operating sound systems."
Elena's Mecha flew from her Pod, landing back on it with a beautiful rhythm, revealing a striking purple Nightingale with striking basalt decals.

Twistfire: Jaguar

Nina leapt into her Pod. The cockpit hatch closed with a mechanical growl. A mechanical voice was heard as Nina strapped herself on the seat. "Welcome aboard Captain, all systems online. Please scan both of your hands on the palm readers to establish neuroconnection."
She did as told, and when the connection was complete, the Pod roared to life. "Commencing Mecha Awakening, initiating attack apparatus."
Nina's Mecha pounced from her Pod, revealing a jaguar with a royal red color and a bronze emblem.

"Right on time. It appears one of Knottress' Generals has decided to start her assault. Go Rangers!" The Ancient Thread says, before whisking them away.

The Rangers and their Mechas find themselves on a barren plateau, face-to-face with a large Mecha in the shape of a cat. They quickly jumped the Mecha, wasting no time overpowering it with numbers. When the fighting ended, the cat Mecha lay defeated and tied in strong cables which the Rangers conveniently had a button for.

The Mechs dissipated at the Rangers' command, retreating back into their necklaces. The defeated pilot climbed out of her Mecha, hands raised high in surrender.

Nina wasted no time to tightly hogtie their captive. Tying and gagging her so that she couldn't budge nor make anything louder than a weak whimper.

The pilot vanished soon after she had been tied up. And the girls were soon teleported back home. Happy with an easy win.

However, in the Tethered Realm, the pilot wasn't transported to a cell. There was no trace of her. As a matter of fact, the pilot wasn't a General.

The real General stood high above the battlefield, watching the Rangers' fighting. When the girls thought they had won and went home, she was following. Lurking in the shadows...
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Great Story, very creative. Do the bad gals get some further punishment beyond being puz in cells?
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Looking forward to another add to this story! Very creative :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic