Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Finished (Mar. 15, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Finished (Mar. 15, 2024)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Introduction

Kristina Sjaastad has the day out of school, and, because it's so cold outside, big sister Erin is working from home. Erin has a day full of meetings, though, and she wants her little sister to have fun without distracting from her work. Can Erin keep a straight face throughout her meetings all while her little sister is bound, gagged, and helpless just a few feet away from her? Can Kristina answer the many questions that have plagued her with anxiety over the past few months? Join Erin and Kristina as they love and are loved and enjoy a special bonding time together.

This story only happened thanks to the comments of @Lucky Lottie and @Mineira1986, as their comments and feedback helped me to better appreciate the dynamics of the Sjaastad characters. A shoutout also goes out to @Caesar73 as classical music plays a pivotal role in this story.

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 1

Erin Sjaastad wasn't sure if the saying “some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed” was true since she worked from home most days and did get paid to get out of bed. Today was an unusual day because circumstances had worked out that Erin had a regular work day, but her little sister, Kristina, who was sleeping on the bunk above her at the moment, had no school. Erin had promised her sister that she would make sure that it was a fun day. The day got off to a great start when Erin bonked her head off the upper bunk and gave herself an egg on her head right above her hair line.

“Are you OK?” Kristina immediately scrambled over to her sister.
“Yeah,” Erin winced, “It's a bandana kind of day.”
“I’d be insulting myself and the bed like Bridgie.”
“Good thing I’m not Bridget then,” Erin laughed, “We all have our flaws.”
“Yeah. I hope this doesn't mean it's going to be a bad day,” Kristina frowned.
“I’m walking. Good start, to me. Want to help me pick out an outfit?”

A smile formed on the 18 year-old’s face, and she carefully crawled down the ladder of the white bunk bed and walked over sister after yelping when her stocking feet first touched the cold floor. She fancied herself as knowing what looked good on people and offering her advice on matters of fashion. Her personal style was hers, but she had a good eye for color and was blessed to have perfect vision unlike her older sisters, Erin and Bridget.

“We eat; Dad goes to work; we come up here; you tie me up?” Kristina checked the plan.
“I’m not the one who made this plan. You did. It’s all your fault that you have to make plans,” Erin grabbed a skirt.
“It’s not my fault I’m taller and stronger than you so you can’t kidnap me anymore.”
“It’s not? Well, it’s certainly not my fault,” the older girl teased the younger.
“Just because you’re 31 and never spent a day at the weights in your life?”
“I’m a twig, but you’re right I need to start for my health,” Erin was hurt by Kristina’s comment.

Kristina held different outfits before unsurprisingly settling on some matching colder colors for her big sister to wear. A navy blue ankle-length skirt, a beige turtleneck sweater, and an icy blue bandana for the kerchief seemed perfect. Erin started dressing herself, and Kristina picked out her own outfit for the day: a calf-length, leafy green denim skirt, a lavender and purple button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt, and a purple scrunchie to hold her hair in a ponytail. She donned her cowboy boots and was just finishing dressing when she realized Erin still wasn’t dressed.

Erin was struggling to put her bandana on her head and still didn’t have her skirt on. As a result, the adult sister’s knees were beginning to shake and shiver in a way that made Kristina shudder as she knew her sister was physically suffering. Without a word, Kristina took the fabric and tied the knot for her sister, and in similar wordless fashion Erin let out a sigh, stood up, and gave her little, but bigger, sister a hug.

“When do your braces arrive?” Kristina asked her, “It’d be easier if you didn’t wear those things as silly kerchiefs.”
“They’re supposed to come today, but they said they were supposed to come yesterday as well.”
“Hopefully they make things better for you so that you can do these things.”
“Just remember,” Erin warned her, “If I have these problems, you might too since you’re super bendy like me.”
“I really sometimes wish I was stiff like Bridgie,” Kristina watched her sister put on the skirt.
“It’s so freaking cold. I need leggings!”

Kristina grabbed a pair of beige leggings from the drawer and handed them to her sister who hurriedly put them on along with her socks and shoes. Kristina picked up the laundry and took it down all the way to the basement while Erin went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for her, her dad, and her sister. It was emotionally hard to be a 31 year-old virgin bachelorette when the two siblings between herself and Kristina were both married. Better being virgin and single than being a mess like their late mother.

Kristina and Erin shared a love of being in the kitchen that both used to dote upon those people they loved. This translated to the game that Erin had now played for 24 years with her siblings: TUGs. From the first time that Dad tied her up to introduce her to the game to today, she was the family’s TUG leader both in organizing games and in being the victim of friendly kidnappings at the hands of her three younger and stronger siblings. Erin still had ways of surprising her sisters, but her methods didn’t work so well on bitterly cold days like today.

“Are we ready?” Kristina excitedly asked as she exited the bathroom.
“I sure am. Let’s go,” Erin was calmer but more visibly excited, “Lead me.”

The big upstairs bedroom had two desks in the room in addition to their bunk bed, a big walk-in closet, and a chest of drawers. In the corner stood a less commonly discussed pride and joy of the Sjaastad family, Kristina’s cello. That, however, was going to wait for later to provide the joys it brought to Erin and Dad and, maybe, some of you readers as well.

The two desks were side-by-side with Erin’s having three touch-screen monitors, a film camera, a professional microphone, and other such professional touches because she worked remotely for the nearby University of Wisconsin - Madison as a research assistant. She didn’t need to be in the office all the time and worked from home most days during the winter months that brought her so much pain and suffering, but there were nearly daily meetings as she would be asked by various people in the labs for things and to present findings at meetings and conferences.

Kristina entered the bedroom and turned around and saw no one behind. Where was Erin? She waited a few moments and still had no sister there with her. Winter was brutal on Erin at times, and summer vs. winter was the difference between no one knowing anything was wrong with her and being unable to function.

“Sis? Are you OK?” Kristina stepped out.
“I tweaked my knee again! I’m waiting for it to subside.”
“I’ll come help,” despite being used to this, Kristina was crying, “Let’s go.”
“All right!” Erin groaned as her sister lifted her up, “I don’t know how you do it!”
“I’ll help you up the stairs and come back down to get you a big thing of water.”
“Thanks.”

Kristina didn’t mind going downstairs again and getting things for Erin. They were sisters, and Kristina was perfectly happy being there to help. As long as they had each other, being single wouldn’t ever be a bad thing. Up the stairs, the cowgirl clomped with her boots to announce her impending arrival. In the bedroom, she saw Erin putting on white gloves and a matching knit coat; gloves not only kept her hands warm but diminished the chance of rope burn on cold days.

It was a sight that Kristina struggled to accept, but Erin nevertheless reached into the bag of rope that she had grabbed. It seemed so wrong to the young girl; her mother had died when she was 11, and now her older sister had incurable diseases, all of which caused her chronic pain on days like today. How Erin could still find the ability to smile and not even cry out when she was in so much pain was inspirational to the youngster who loved her sister more by the day. Kristina then added a matching green bandana neckerchief to finish her outfit in an effort to distract herself.

“Take a seat, and I will tie you up. You let me know if you need anything.”
“Thank you,” Kristina took her seat, “Any surprises for me?”
“None to reveal so soon,” Erin spoke slyly, “But I have plans.”
“You say that,” Kristina hid her sadness, “Like it’s no big deal.”
“Got a desired way to be tied?” Erin wanted to have fun.
“Hm… I’m with you doing whatever. Make it easy on yourself.”

Erin simply smiled again and reached into the bag. Zips, tape, and rope were standard parts of any good TUG bag, but Erin had the addition of fabric ribbon that she loved so much. The off white fabric was something she had in adequate supply to thoroughly tie up one person, either herself or Kristina, since they were the only ones who liked it… at least of those they had tied with it. Little sister closed her eyes and relaxed in the chair as a big hint of what she wanted and put her arms by her side so Erin could do whatever she wanted.

Kristina immediately recognized the familiar feel of the material when Erin began tying her wrists to the sides of the chair with the aid of the undyed ribbon. It also fastened her elbows to the side of the chair, and through her armpits her arms were fastened to both the side and the top of the chair back. Little sister opened her eyes and smiled at what was happening to her; she was hardly ever truly jumping with excitement like when she was younger but still felt the same each time she was tied up. Just because it was a type of ribbon didn’t mean that Erin couldn’t use it to crush her sister’s torso against the chair back in a detailed breast harness; Kristina was one of the only Cool Girls to have a D cup for sure. It was perfect that the sister who cares least about such things was the one who had them! Private games with her sisters and in-law were the only times Erin allowed clothes to come off during a game, but even then the underwear stayed on. Bigger breasts, to Erin, meant something bigger to hold the ribbon better! A similar crushing tie of the ribbon went around Kristina’s waist to secure her torso to the chair.

“Those gloves are giving you a pretty good grip,” the young adult observed.
“It also doesn’t hurt as much using the ribbon,” Erin observed.
“That makes me glad, but, Erin…,” Kristina’s voice started wavering.
“What’s wrong?” big sister crouched down to get closer.
“You’re not going to… one day be unable to play or… leave us like Mom did?”
“You are the sweetest young girl! Those days are a long way away. It’s only really bad pain when something happens like what happened on the stairs. With the braces, I’ll be even better.”

Even as a young adult, Kristina was so deeply attached to the people in her life. She didn't take anything for granted and appreciated each individual blessing she had. The smile returned to the youngster's face, and she looked back at her big sister. Erin had expected this response and was already tying her sister's right ankle to the underframe and leg of the chair; of course, the left ankle followed. The ribbon dug deep into the heels of the boots to minimize motion. More ribbon tied Kristina’s thighs together.

Kristina tested the bonds and determined that she was quite secure. It wasn't yet 8:15 AM, yet she was already tied up and helpless. Erin reached into her bag and pulled an orange rubber ball and a white bandana out from the organized chaos of pockets and materials. The bandana passed through the rubber ball, and the gag approached the captive’s mouth.

The youngster had to decide: play nice or be a brat.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 month ago, edited 7 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A cute little story. I wonder what surprises are in store for her 😋
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start so far. A cute story with some highly detailed backstory that you don’t often see here. Looking forward to reading more!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Great story. Lots of intrigue for future patts
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 months ago A cute little story. I wonder what surprises are in store for her 😋
Agreed on all accounts.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hahaha. Love it
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I love it! I vote Brat!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 months ago A cute little story. I wonder what surprises are in store for her 😋
The morning is just starting for dear Kristina, and Erin has a long work day.
TightsBound wrote: 2 months ago Great start so far. A cute story with some highly detailed backstory that you don’t often see here. Looking forward to reading more!
There is plenty more to come. :D
Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago Great story. Lots of intrigue for future parts
Hopefully Erin continues to surprise the readers and leave them looking for more.
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 2 months ago Hahaha. Love it
Wait until Kristina's boots come off. ;)
hafnermg wrote: 2 months ago I love it! I vote Brat!
Let's find out if she goes for brat or flat. ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Agreed on all accounts.
Let me share with you that the pieces of music named are not chosen willy-nilly. I know that we classical music snobs are few and far between here, but I threw in a little thing for us to reflect upon without affecting the reading of the story for those who aren't interested.

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 2

“Open up.”

Kristina stared at the rubber ball and smiled at her sister, a nice tight-lipped smile. The die had been cast; she was going down the hard way. Erin crossed her arms and screwed up her face in careful thought. There is more than one way to skin a cat, and she had a naughty putty right before her. Of course, the young girl also knew not to push too far; she tried that one time and ended up with her entire head except her ponytail and her nose wrapped in duct tape; it took her 20 minutes of showering to get that out of her hair. Once Erin grabbed the roll of gray, she knew she had won.

Kristina snorted at that and knew she had no choice but to open her mouth. The ball spread her jaws apart, and she knew it must have been one of the 2.5 inch ones by the feel. Erin pulled the fabric together behind Kristina’s head and flopped her ponytail out of the way so she could knot it, pulling the first three times to ensure it was tight before doing the second knot. After putting her little sister’s hair back, Erin grabbed her hair by the region where a thick swath of brown hair naturally grew near the nape of her neck and pulled her head back until she was looking straight up. A stern shake of a finger that then went to Erin’s lips warned Kristina to behave and, most of all, be quiet. The grab of her hair insinuated a hair tie, something deplorable to someone as vain about her hair as Kristina.

Kristina nodded slowly and felt her head get gently lowered. She was thoroughly and securely imprisoned at her little wooden desk chair on wheels. The fabric ribbon that her sister had used was as effective as rope even if it required a different technique to work properly. On her head went a pair of noise-canceling headphones, and Erin put a YouTube music score video on the screen for her sister to listen to her playlist, at this point in her life, of favorite chamber pieces. The chair was rolled up to the desk so Kristina could see the notes without straining her eyes.

This was the way in which Erin liked to play with her sisters, and she’d been blessed to play in this way with both of them as they all loved the same style. Things were very different though in 2022 as opposed to 2014 when Bridget was a senior given how much bigger YouTube was now compared to then. Cello was to Kristina what theater was to Erin. All the dramatic flare, the feigned seriousness, and little bows and curtsies Erin displayed all were learned in high school theater.

She put a hand to her head and winced: the egg was still there. The bandana served to hide that when she went into her meetings, keep her hair back, and give her head a bit of much-needed warmth. Being so calm most of the time allowed her many privileges in playing with her sisters while working. As she readied to enter her first meeting of the day, Erin pulled out the little wall screen that they used to separate themselves so that the microphone wouldn't pick up Kristina’s noises, should she make any. Erin held a thumb up so her sister could see and got a nod back. With that, Kristina watched the screen close the gap to leave her helpless and almost alone.

The youngster loved these moments more than perhaps her sister realized. Being alone with her thoughts was much easier when she was tied up because it was hard to get distracted. With just the sounds of a cello sonata, she could think about the hard things in life or simply learn how to better herself at the instrument she loved. How do cello and TUGs mix? For her, they did, and that beloved cello brought quandaries that psychologically tortured her during the past few months.

Kristina was at a crossroads in her life. That cello was more than just any ordinary cello. It had taken the combined love and money of her father, her grandparents, and her sister to buy it with a hefty $15000 price tag for it. She was no ordinary cellist; she had won youth competitions with her talents. Now, she had to decide if cello was going to be her career or her passion. She was not going to ever be Yo-Yo Ma, but she had auditioned at the School of Music at the University of Wisconsin that was within walking distance of her home and had been offered their highest scholarship. Thanks to paid engagements, that price had almost paid for itself.

Did she want that life though? What did she want? A career traveling the nation or even all over the world playing the works of the masters? Did she want to simply enjoy herself as an amateur who never went professional? As it was, she now brought money into the house by playing for events, including her own sibling’s weddings. It brought her more joy to sit in her living room sawing on Bach for her father and sister than it did to hear gasps of astonishment as she gently plucked a string during a cello sonata while in a room full of snobs. If she made a career of this, would she lose the love for it as some do or grow in it as others?

She recalled Bridget’s wedding and all the friends that came from various parts of the United States and how she, two of Bridget’s friends, and one of Bridget’s now sisters-in-law had come together just mere days before the wedding to finish mastering one of Bridget’s favorite pieces after months of practicing solo. She remembered two in-laws: her brother-in-law’s younger brother Tommaso and his baby sister Vittoria. The former was the first boy for whom Kristina had ever had that kind of feeling, and the other, who was one of the wedding players, she craved as a fellow musician who understood the art in the same way she did. The true joy would be to have that circle within driving distance so they could gather and play and critique and love their arts all while only playing whatever concerts would bring them joy.

Tommy was the first crush. When Kristina met him, he was more than respectful to her and her siblings, and Vittoria was a TUG buddy whom Kristina had enjoyed meeting several times over the last few years. On the other side of the screen from Kristina, though, was the thing between her and all these choices. Erin wasn’t well; she was never going to be well. Hypermobility had brought her much joint pain, and autoimmune disease, while in check thanks to medication, was wreaking havoc on her body. If Erin never got married, then she would need to live with or near family for the rest of her life.

Life wasn’t just dumping all the things on her doorstep like it had for Bridget. Bridget had found rowing and through it found a big circle of TUG buddies, friends, and her husband. Kristina was only blessed enough to get tastes of these; she at least had a great sister-in-law who was now a TUG buddy. But she was shooting for the moon: she wanted her own piano quartet and for them to all also be TUG buddies because those people existed among Bridget’s friends! A photo taken during music rehearsal for Bridget’s wedding was so special to her that it was now her desktop background. She hated the stiffness of the professional musicians around her but also did most of the time enjoy small concerts like the previously mentioned competitions she’d won.

The thoughts stressed her out so that she stirred in her binding and recalled that she was bound and gagged and stuck here while her sister went through one of her meetings. This was the life she loved enough that she didn’t need the things she craved. Being tied up and ignored by her big sister and having the headphones on her ears was more than enough fun for her. They joked about being spinsters growing old together, but in their hearts they were truly willing to do that for each other. “The world is your oyster” was a heresy in her eyes.

Kristina only cried over two things: her yearning for her mother and her sister’s suffering. All else only brought restless anxiety, and she grew restless indeed and stopped listening to what was one of her favorite pieces. She started breathing a little more heavily because of the stress in her mind, and she began to grunt a bit unhappily. Now her peace was disturbed despite the sounds of the mesmerizing “Allegretto quasi minuetto” from Brahms’ First Cello Sonata in her ears…

Fabric ribbon restricted her squirming, and she was shocked by how well her ankles were bound to the chair with the ribbon wrapped deep into the heels of the boot both from the arch side and the heel side. In fact, she was only moving a little bit, and that as a result of bonds sliding up and down along the chair back in a limited manner. She pushed on the gag with her tongue, but it too was immobile. Erin had bound her well.

This was such a difficult decision to have to make at such a young age. If she accepted the offer from Madison, though, she would stay local and not have to leave. It didn’t commit her to life as a musician. What else did she love though? What else could she study in case she decided that a professional music career wasn’t for her? She couldn’t help Erin by just being a bakery cashier, but then again that would make her happy. Why did this have to be so hard?! She groaned in an expression of her frustration. You cannot have your cake and also eat it all the time. She loved her sister and wanted to be her help through the struggles; was that too much to ask? Was she to be the Sjaastad who spent her life forever seeking and never finding happiness outside the home?

On the other side of the screen was her big sister, one of her heroes. In life after mom’s death, Erin and Bridget were Kristina’s constant guides and source of love all while remaining aware that neither of them could fill the void even if they were female, older, and family. The void in the heart of a 24 year old isn’t that in the heart of a 19 or 11 year old. Kristina was just 12 when their dad tried to remarry to a seemingly nice lady from church, but she turned out to be abusive and an absolute witch of such an order that Kristina’s sisters had her move out until their father had put that woman aside for good. She could never forget the efforts of both her sisters in order to protect the baby of the family; Kristina’s almost idolatrous love for them was a reciprocation of their love for her.

How confusing this all was to a high school senior who focused more on the music but continued to squirm in her seat without focusing on the notes like she had at first. The chair began rolling back and forth as a result of her struggles against the ribbon. She didn’t have to decide today, but she had been putting off the decision for a long time. Internally struggling over such matters was a characteristic of the middle sister as well; she had to talk to Erin. She didn’t realize that the chair rolling and her grunts were audible until the screen moved aside to reveal a playfully displeased Erin holding a piece of fabric ribbon, a bandana, and two scrunchies.

“I warned you.”

TO BE CONTINUED

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Hehe can't wait to see the punishment for ignoring the warning!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A lovely chapter and my compliments to the author @AlexUSA3

Like your reference to classical music. Among strings? Cello is my favourite. Well done! I wonder what Punishment awaits the delinquent!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Im guessing blindfold and some sort of “torture” / punishment is next.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Lucky Lottie, @TightsBound, @Alisonlovesropes
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago A lovely chapter and my compliments to the author @AlexUSA3

Like your reference to classical music. Among strings? Cello is my favourite. Well done! I wonder what Punishment awaits the delinquent!
I love all four string sections; my order of preference, though, goes cello, then viola, then violin, and finally contrabass.
Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago Im guessing blindfold and some sort of “torture” / punishment is next.
Good guess!

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 3

“Noooo!” Kristina begged for mercy as the headphones came off her head.

The red bandana in Erin’s hands was pulled over Kristina’s eyes and tightly knotted at the back of her head and under her ponytail. The blindfold was tight enough that Erin wrapped the tails around the ponytail and added a second knot. That ended Kristina’s time with her score videos.

The first scrunchie went around the base of the ponytail, and the second went around the midpoint. The ribbon and hair wrapped and tied together until Erin had a secure knot that would not slip with ease. I jerk to test evoked a shriek from Kristina, and the captor pulled the captive back until she was looking up at a 45 degree angle and tied the ribbon around the chair in a place Kristina couldn't reach.

Over Kristina’s ears Erin again placed the headphones, but she switched the playlist to a different one instead of her sister’s score videos. Erin gently wrapped an arm around Kristina’s neck to hold her in place while she gently patted her head. Big sister, unable to resist, took a few photos of her little sister and went back to her workstation and to the meeting which she had left.

I’m back. Did I miss anything? Erin typed into the chat.
Not yet, but we’ll need you and Joy to show us those figures soon her boss responded.
OK

One of the perks of her job was that Erin worked with Joy, her brother’s wife. Erin wasn’t into the weather like Bridget and Joy, but her work in pollution studies often overlapped especially as Joy was the department’s equipment guru. On the other side of the screen, the squeaking of her little sister could be barely heard through her own headset.

Erin loved having such dirty little secrets in effect. She loved secrets in general, and having her sister bound and gagged and in a torturous position was delightful to her and brought a wry smile over her lips that those on the other side of her camera were only going to interpret as confidence. When her eyes turned to look toward Kristina, it was like she was staring at a different screen to them. When her ears seemed to be listening closing, it was as if to them. When she adjusted her kerchief, it was to keep herself warm and not to better hide the egg on her head.

The eldest Sjaastad girl never struggled to find joy despite the sufferings that life had brought right to her doorstep. She was 25, not 11, when Mom died, so, for her, she'd had a full childhood with her parents not even divorcing until she was an adult. While life was missing something without her mother, she never felt cheated except in what it meant for Bridget and Kristina and the sadness of the separation happening so early in her life. It's different for Kristina, and Erin frequently prayed that she would be the guiding female figure that her sister needed.

Erin remembered the first time she ever tied up Kristina. The first time usually causes a ton of wailing and squealing, but not for Kristina. It was during winter break; Erin was still home while Bridget and Kristina had school. Kristina, due to circumstances, came home earlier, and Erin nabbed her for baby sister's first kidnapping. Kristina is still just as measured when she finds herself in a kidnapping scene. It's only natural
a girl so much younger than her siblings would enjoy one of the few games that she can play on equal footing with the older ones.

Using ribbon to tie up her sister somehow made it feel even more innocent than most of their games already were. It was a cute agent of imprisonment, and it didn't hurt on cold days like today while working the same way rope did. All they were playing was yet another little game, but it was thrilling for Erin to know that her sister was tied and gagged and helpless just four feet from her.

Pain wasn't always a problem for Erin until she was on her own. She had always had problems with occasionally tweaking a muscle or, more likely, a ligament or a tendon throughout her life. As she got older, cold weather hurt her more and more until she couldn't tolerate the cold any longer; other new and mysterious problems were finally labeled as auto-immune disease. Cold weather problems were identified as Raynaud’s phenomenon. Her injury problems were from joint hypermobility syndrome. She was not convinced about which autoimmune disease she had, but she knew something was wrong while not really worrying about it.

“All right!” it was Erin’s turn to speak, “I have been working on that particulate…”

Giving an overview of scientific data while knowing you have a secret like your sister is tightly bound and gagged on the other side of the wall would make it hard for most people to not smile, but Erin had done this so many times that she was used to it now. It was special and different now because of how long she was keeping Kristina tied up. Hardest of all was not letting her thoughts about Kristina interfere with her talk on her pollution data. After 15 minutes, Erin finished, and she began busily jotting down notes as the professor told her what he needed from her next.

The mischievous girl occasionally heard a squeak from her little sister, and she hid her smile by holding her mouth as if deep in thought. Sometimes she felt like a teenager, but her thoughts were more mature and her mind was mostly focused on a much more professional situation. There was a laundry list of things to do before lunch, and first was calling her sister-in-law. In the afternoon, she had her opening session of the big meteorologist conference to attend virtually.

“I don't have to hide for a bit,” Erin collapsed the screen and rolled over to Kristina.
“Mmmm,” Kristina felt the headphones come off her ears.
“Hush, now, I’m video calling Joy.”
“Mmmmmm!” Kristina struggled a little
“There there,” Erin patted her sister on the head, “I know you can't move.”
“Mmmm!”

Erin got her phone out and sent a Facebook message asking Joy to video chat with her since she felt it presently was the most arrogant way to contact her sister-in-law and lab equipment expert. Almost immediately, Joy responded by calling, and Erin saw that the person on the other side was in her office; Erin needed something that, as it turned out, required Joy to bundle up and go to the roof of the building. Once Joy had shut the door behind her, Erin adjusted her phone angle to reveal the struggling, gagged Kristina in the background.

“You went through the meeting with Don and Angie with her like that?!”
“She was chilling to Brahms at the time, heh heh!” Erin beamed with pride.
“MMMMMM!” Kristina wailed loudly and started drooling.
“You are such a naughty girl.”
“It’s our little secret, only for Sjaastad girls, and you’re a Sjaastad girl, too, now.”
“She’s adorable and kidnapped by a cold gangsta. OK, I’m glad you caught this oversight…”

From then, Erin and Joy focused their conversation on work while Kristina provided background entertainment for them to occasionally tease with their comments. The captive didn’t know if she should feel humiliated to be a conversation piece or if she should be charmed by the kindness of both older girl’s words. Erin, however, put the headphones back so Krisrina couldn’t hear any more of what they said.

Kristina wasn’t too terribly excited by these hair ties like Erin; they both enjoyed dishing it out more than receiving it. She paid no attention to her sister and focused upon the music in her ears instead. The pain wasn’t so problematic when she was ignoring it! Ignoring it wasn’t too hard at the momentum, but that was rectified by Erin randomly jerking her head forward to cause a yank on the braid! Of course, shrieks came with that.

“ACK!”
“Are you hurting my sister-in-law?” Joy asked.
“Hurting? No! Just taking advantage of this hair tie,” Erin candidly defended herself.
“Oh, well, that’s different. Anyway, I’ve got to get indoors before I freeze too much more.”
“Sorry to send you wandering in the snow and ice, but I’m glad we got things under control.”
“No problem. Remember: pics and vids, or it didn’t happen. Give Kristina a kiss for me.”

With that, Erin ended her phone call and gave Kristina the kiss right on the right cheek where she knew Joy tended to kiss people. It was the least she could do for both Joy and for Kristina. That was just one meeting, though. Erin had meetings and work still to come during the rest of the day, but “pics and vids, or it didn't happen” came first.

This, Erin figured, was just the first of a series of videos and photos that would grace the Cool Girls’ Club private Facebook page. She made sure she captured every detail of her baby sister's captivity so that her hard work would be appreciated. Kristina was quite thoroughly trapped on the chair and enjoying herself as best as she could.

“Hey, ready for a snack break and a change of bonds?” Erin removed the headphones.
“Mmmmmm!” Kristina groaned.
“If you're good, I promise no more hair ties. Deal?”
“Mmmm!” the captive nodded.
“All right. Ribbon bondage is done.”

Erin started by carefully undoing the hair tie and freeing Kristina’s head altogether so she could see and speak. Before more was undone, little sister wanted a drink, which Erin graciously provided. After Kristina’s needs were met, Erin untied her. It was all done slowly and carefully with that sisterly care, and Kristina didn't move at all until she was completely free. The green skirted cowgirl nervously tugged her neckerchief a little bit before retreating to get something for them to eat.

She had to talk to her sister, but how could she broach this topic? She wanted mother more than anything right now; she remembered all three of her siblings, which meant visiting post-divorce for Bridget, to get their mother's opinion on college quandaries. The memories were vague, and she regretted having never been old enough to enjoy such discourse with Mom. As she carried up a basket with a couple of mugs, one packet each of hot chocolate, and four peanut butter cookies, she felt her heart slowly sinking further and further down.

While waiting for the kettle, which constantly lived on Erin’s desk, to boil, Kristina hid in the bathroom as if she needed to do things. So as not to be a liar despite being of a disturbed spirit, she took the green bandana off her neck, folded it up, and tied it on her head as a conventional headband with the knot underneath her ponytail and the fabric going behind her ears. It was a distraction. She had to talk to Erin, her mother figure as well her big sister. Not knowing what to do, the girl knelt on one knee and silently prayed with her hands clasped; when in doubt, do what Bridget would do. It was time.

“You're just in time; your cocoa is ready.”
“Erin, I need to ask you something important,” Kristina grabbed a cookie.

Taking the seat next to her sister, Kristina began to pour out her troubled soul.

TO BE CONTINUED

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Such a cute little family session. I wonder how much more there is in-store for her?
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 4

“What’s eating you? No, wait, let’s not talk about it now. We’ll talk when I’m tying you up.”
“But,” Kristina started.
“No. Enjoy your cookies and cocoa first. I know what you’re going to ask,” Erin was certain.
“You do? How can you tell?” Kristina paused to enjoy the flavors of her handiwork.
“Cowgirl Kristina is confident and strong-willed. Gangsta Kristina is looking for a cozy security blanket by looking like her sister-in-law or her beloved Bridgie and is a bit more plaintive.”
“You’re amazing,” the younger girl felt a warmth in her soul, “We’ll do it your way.”

Kristina had a little bit of time to make sure she asked her questions in the right way. Her heart was set on being a sister first, the sister Erin needed in her struggles. She knew what she wanted to say but not how to say it. Erin was gifted with words, and Bridget was gifted with expression of true feelings. Here, she, the youngest girl, only knew how to express herself by her physical manifestations like her clothes and her body language.

A slow nibble of the second cookie was accompanied by a big glug of her hot chocolate. There was no need for marshmallows. It was just the right drink to accompany the delicious cookies; a little tamp on the table drew Kristina’s attention to see the gratitude expressed in Erin’s eyes. A quick glance out the window revealed a ray of sunshine despite the cold weather; it was the right time to do this. Kristina finished her hot chocolate and readied to be imprisoned again. Looking at her cello before relaxing in her chair gave Kristina a little more confidence.

“Let me guess, the cello is one problem, and it’s related to the other one,” Erin grabbed a ribbon.
“Yes, and… I… maybe,” Kristina admitted while the ribbon bound her elbows together.
“You’re scared to pursue cello because you don’t want to grow to hate it or you’re afraid you will have to choose between me and the cello.”
“You’ve been expecting this, haven’t you? How did you know, though?”
“Joy said this day would come soon. You know you can have both, in a sense? Go to school!”
“I…,” Kristina stopped to grunt when her wrists were tied together, “I can?”

Erin shook her head a little and explained things in a way Kristina understood. Of course it was fine for Kristina to go to school and pursue a degree in music. It was free, and by the time she’d graduated she should know to what extent cello meant to her. There was no losing unless, in the worst case, she hated the school. No one said she couldn’t be a traveling cellist from home, but a lucrative offer like that was too good to waste when she’d go to school for free on such amazing talent as opposed to accruing debt like Erin and Mike or having to then let go of the love forever after graduating like Bridget had to do with rowing.

“The other problem is that you love your musical TUG buddies and a certain Randaccio, yes?”
“How do you see through me, Erin?” Kristina watched her body get tied up.
“I didn’t have social media when I was your age, so I couldn’t explore the profiles of boys that I found cute.”
“I left my phone on Tommy’s profile, didn’t I?” the captive groaned a little.
“It’s interesting to me you’d pick on one of Bridget’s brothers-in-law instead of someone local,” Erin continued tying her sister’s body.
“I…”
“No more talking. Don’t worry about it. I’m not talking about it now. My suggestion is that you think about it while you’re tied up. After lunch, I will tie you to the chair again, and you will type up a letter as if you were going to mail it to Tommy. I will look at it, and if I think it’s appropriate I will let Bridget read it. If Bridget thinks it’s good, then we can talk to Dad, OK? Take a minute, and if that’s OK just nod your head.”

Kristina trusted her sister’s wisdom on such matters. How ironic that she had two sisters, one of whom pursued her current husband and one who was waiting for her husband to find her should he even exist, and that single sister was encouraging a method much akin to what Bridget used to find love! It was Bridget who first was enamored by her now husband despite being older than him by two years.

Now, the youngster was forbidden from speaking further by getting a fresh, clean big blue rubber ball gag in her mouth, this one accompanied by a brown bandana. Ribbon bound her wrists and elbows behind the chair, and a tight waist rope and a harness secured her torso to the chair and to her arms as well; Erin wound the binding into the chair. More of the ribbon bound her upper and lower thighs, knees, and ankles with the ribbon deep into the heel of her boots. Another piece of the fabric went from her ankles to her wrists and the back of the chair, pulling her legs under the chair by about 4 inches.

“So, make up your mind yet? Yes or no?”
“Mmmm,” Kristina nodded.
“All right, then, enjoy your score videos. I don’t have a meeting for a little bit, and don’t stress. Just take some time and put your feelings into words. You might find out that you don’t really care once you start thinking in that fashion.”
“Mmm,” Kristina tried to understand.
“Now,” Erin stepped back and curtsied, “Have fun. There’s no stress. Dad or I will gladly pay the deposit fee for you to go to school. You’ll be living the dream like Bridget did!”
“Mmmmm,” Kristina couldn’t believe the sacrifices her family made for her sake.

Of course, with Bridget now on her own and no longer traveling to and from school and with Erin living at home, money was now no longer so problematic as it was before. They never had to worry about hunger or anything, but they were a lower-middle class family. That is why the massive sacrifice of buying the cello meant so much to the youngster when it had all started on a whim just to be involved in the school youth music program.

Despite being so tightly immobilized by fabric ribbon, Kristina focused her eyes on the notes, of course the cello line in particular, as Mendelssohn’s Piano Trio No. 2 in C Minor went by on her screen. The first trio had been played at Mike and Joy’s wedding as the perfect come-together of a young sister-in-law alongside two of Joy’s best friends. She watched and learned, and then she adapted her interpretations after familiarizing herself with the score; it was a way to memorize a piece just enough that she understood without becoming too focused on the score or becoming a blind mimic, especially at times when she was unable to practice but was free to study the sheet.

Those three–Jenny, Nichole, and Vittoria–violinist, pianist, and violist–filled Kristina’s mind. It wasn’t for Jenny or Vittoria what it was for Nichole and Kristina. For the former two, music was a natural talent which they used to the best of their abilities to bring others joy; for the latter two, it was part of who they were. If you happened upon Nichole and Kristina listening to music, you could be fairly certain something classical was playing in their ears; not so with the other two. A bizarre craving filled her heart, and she detested her selfishness.

Tommaso Randaccio was that major source of confusion though. For certain, Kristina had flirted with a couple of guys just to see how guys reacted to flirtation, but she didn’t want to sit down to enjoy a conversation with them. There was something very different about this young man, who was only a year or two her senior. What had she seen upon those few occasions?

Their first meeting had been the summer of 2019, when Bridget had gone to New Jersey to visit Roberto and his sister, one of Bridget’s best friends. Kristina had come on that trip, and it was on that trip that Kristina had finally become a full member of the Cool Girls’ Club after being strangely overlooked for so long. There, she had her first experience with chivalry; all of the Randaccio men were beyond respectful to their respective wives, sisters, and mothers. Most charming of all was that one young man who went out of his way to hold doors open and to pull out chairs when at tables both at home and in restaurants.

So charming was Tommy that he volunteered to be an usher at his older sibling’s weddings, even when he was still a tween. She remembered being escorted about the church during the wedding rehearsals so that she knew her proper place, having the doors held open, being led to the place chosen for the musicians to perform, and, at each phase, having her chair pulled out for her. This young man was the true definition of a gentleman, and his selflessness extended to even being an altar server in his church, muttering responses in Latin when appropriate. On the wedding day, it was left to another brother, though.

Was she simply enamored with a fantasy, or did she truly want to better know this particular soul in the way that her sister had wanted to learn about Roberto or Joy about her big brother? Where was Mom when she wanted her? Erin’s relationships had all ended in still being single; Bridget and Joy were busy with other things.

It was true that she had more than once looked at Tommaso’s rather empty social media pages in an effort to answer these questions. After Bridget’s wedding, there had been another smaller and more intimate gathering, a simple one of the siblings and closest friends of the bride and groom, who were already on their honeymoon, mostly as a thank you from Roberto’s parents for all their help in assuring a great time. Again, Tommaso was there and as lovable as ever. How many 18 year old boys would genuinely tip their hat to a lady? She had to write that letter; she wanted to do it; now, she looked forward to it.

Here was yet another tight bondage. She paused a moment from her musical entertainment to give the binding its first genuine test and found that she was truly immobilized. To quote her big sister, “Gangsta Kristina” was in more trouble than she was the first time. Along her entire torso, only her head and hands could move. Her arms and torso were so tight against the chair that she had less than half of an inch of wiggle room. Her knees could sway side to side about a half inch in either direction, but mostly the chair moved instead.

Letting out a sigh, Kristina focused on her music, ignored her imprisonment, and enjoyed being completely helpless. Escaping this would take considerable time and effort, but nearly anything could be escaped with enough effort. She didn’t think she could do that with Erin right there as a considerable amount of noise would arise because she was an instinctive grunter during struggles against bonds. That always got her captor’s attention, and she’d be back to square one within a few minutes and possibly tied up worse than before.

Then Erin appeared with the silvery duct tape in her hand.

“Huh?!” Kristina groaned when she saw that.
“Sorry, sis, but this meeting is too important to risk anything. It’s with a government agency.”
“MMM!” she tried to count the layers… eight.
“Enjoy yourself; this is the only time I need to do this,” Erin said with a grin.
“MMM!” the captive struggled as the seat was wheeled into the closet.
“See you at lunch!”

The door shut and left Kristina in total darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Always fun when the captive get put away 😅
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I love it when they are locked away as well!! Great story so far.!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

We can add this to my list of stories that started with a bang and by chapter 3 had absolutely no genuinely interested readers whatsoever.

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 5

Kristina was now enveloped in darkness. She took a deep breath and listened to the sounds of her new selection from the non-score playlist. The unforgettable opening chord to Beethoven’s 7th Symphony fills her ear while she takes a deep breath in her last moments to really make any noise before Erin’s meeting.

“MMMMMMM!” she tested, and immediately the closet light flashed on.
“Be quiet!” Erin wagged a disapproving finger.
“Mmm!”
“If I hear anything but happiness from you, I will gag you with our socks!”
“Ohhhhh,” Kristina blushed and looked down.
“Quiet,” Erin shut the door and turned off the light.

Her mind wandered back towards the handsome, chivalrous Tomasso Randaccio. A true gentleman like him wouldn't be interested in a relationship with her, would he? A relationship by mail? Old fashioned courtship almost? The thought of true courtship, in a real sense, mixed with elements of modern daring, made her feel warm and cozy.

Was it too forward for a girl like her to do such a thing? The more she thought about writing the letter, the more she wanted to do it. Either he wouldn't be interested; or it would turn out he was hoping for an in person meet, was waiting for her to make the first move, or was uncomfortable with going through social media. While writing a letter had never come to mind, she had indeed spent many hours daydreaming about the many scenarios, both good and bad.

How did such little things tell so many secrets about herself? Like, how did moving the bandana from a neckerchief to a headband tell Erin she was anxious? She never wore kerchiefs like Erin did except for hair protection, but apparently her clothing was like a mood ring for her. Did Erin love her that much to pay that much attention to her and her little statements?

Then TUGs came to her mind. What would Tommy think? His older sister had been brought into TUGs by accident, and she in turn had introduced two of her brothers, including Bridget's husband, and her sisters, including Vittoria. How many girls out there liked long skirts, modest feminine dresses, cowboy boots, and brutal bondage?

Erin used her fingers to iron a misplaced wrinkle in her skirt and sat down to enter the big meeting with the Wisconsin Environmental Protection Agency. She looked at her own face in the preview and adjusted her bright blue kerchief bandana before actually entering the meeting room. Virtual meetings were so much easier on her body!

Her secret in the closet brought the smile that all saw on the camera as a young lady who loved her work. It was true, but her mind was wandering to the image of the girl with the green bandana and the cowboy boots struggling against the fabric ribbon that bound her while listening to a symphony. It was their funny secret.

What a cute girl Erin thought to herself, Falling in love with such a charming young man! Lord, is it possible that Tommy is your choice for her? Please, keep my baby sister safe. I know Tommy would never hurt her, but only if it's Your will. How long as she been harboring all these thoughts about him and her music?

Erin thought about the secret in her closet and the secrets that she and the secret harbored in their hearts. Kristina thought she hadn’t been obvious, but of course Erin had been paying attention to the joy of her life. It was with a smile that Erin had turned off the screen on Kristina’s phone and realized whose Facebook profile was being studied. Erin watched her sister meticulously do her daily cello exercises and felt a radiant happiness from the youngster. The best part of being the much older sibling was getting to dote on Kristina.

Kristina gave her life extra meaning even if her life had plenty already. In the youngster there was something special, and Erin firmly believed that God knew the tendencies of each Sjaastad and made sure each child was born when they were for a purpose. For Erin, being older was so divinely ordained so that Kristina would have a guiding hand in case life took the sad route it had indeed taken. Perhaps it was because she was the oldest sibling, but Erin genuinely believed that her illness served to strengthen Kristina’s faith more than her own.

The thought of Kristina being tied, gagged, and helpless because of the ribbons, rubber, and tape was a motivation to succeed for Erin. There was a reward awaiting her after this meeting besides the meaningless accolades of her coworkers. Getting to to talk to her sister afterwards and share her feelings about the meeting to Kristina was more personally meaningful because family felt so differently about these things and were happy because it was your success while colleagues were happy because it was the lab’s success.

Was she looking forward to Kristina writing that letter more than Kristina? Was she too happy to know her sister had a love interest of some sort? Did the thought of her sister being happy really make her squirm in her chair and curl up more tightly with the quilt than she had been before the thought entered her mind? The thought also inspired her to do a better job.

Nothing brought more pride to Kristina than to know her sister was doing well at work. Despite not understanding half of what Erin did, hearing about her sister’s work day and being there for Erin to talk about her joys and stresses brought her a sense of fulfillment. The girl in the closet had put her thoughts on pause and was using the music in her ears as the basis of a prayer for her big sister’s success. Music wasn’t just a time to relax or to practice her art; at the cello, Kristina offered all of her prayers whether for herself, her siblings, her father, her friends or other people. Listening to music was when Kristina did most of her worrying for others; playing the cello was when she offered prayers of a more personal nature.

She was cheering on her sister; she knew this meeting would provide meaningful money to Erin and Joy’s labors. What a blessing Joy had been to the Sjaastad family, a worthy addition whom they all cherished! Over the years, Joy had become Erin and Kristina’s friend even beyond her amazing friendship with Bridget. She wanted them to continue to have money to fund all their efforts because they both loved their current jobs.

Kristina fought the ribbon, but her body was stuck tightly against the chair. So tight were her bonds that any motion of anything except swinging her knees resulted in the chair rolling a little instead. She was a gangsta who was going nowhere until the big sister gangsta decided to let her go. She moaned into the gag a little, but that was just to give Erin a little satisfaction. Mostly, she focused on her music and prayed that all went well for her sister.

That little groan was like a persuasion for Erin, who felt her heart leap a little when she heard the sound. She temporarily turned off her camera, stood up, adjusted all of her clothes to be perfect, sat down again, and turned the camera back on. With great confidence, Erin went into her sales pitch about the importance of the funding and the need to repair the particular machines that Joy hadn't the money to fix. The confident young woman said it all while thinking primarily about the young captive she had in the closet.

As soon as the meeting was over after another 10 minutes, Erin immediately texted Joy about how it had gone and then fired off an email to her superiors. She flicked on the closet light, wheeled over, opened the door, wheeled in, and took pictures of her beautiful younger sister. Kristina squinted and tried to pose for the camera while the photos were taken, and she was wheeled out by Erin.

“As soon as I heard that groan, I knew my baby sister was praying for me.”
“Mmm hmm,” Kristina looked down.
“I love you so much,” Erin rubbed her hand up and down Kristina's arms.
“Awwwww,” Kristina blushed, looked up, and gave Erin a gagged kiss, “Mwah!”
“Kristina, really?! I’ve never seen you kiss anyone except Bridget! You are so sweet!”

Kristina had meant it, and she really had never kissed many folks. She kissed Bridget because it was a thing to which Bridget responded most strongly as a show of love and affection. She had kissed Vittoria once during one of their few games because they were as good of friends as they could be within the limits of their distance; that was a natural way for the Italian girl though. To kiss Erin was different, though, a mark in their relationship. It was Kristina recognizing, at least in her own eyes, the special way in which she loved Erin more than Bridget despite having lived more of her life with the younger of her older siblings.

“Fine,” Erin kissed Kristina back, and Kristina squealed happily.
“Ah ov ooh ho huh!” the youngster almost bounced.
“Would you like to come out of that, or should I go downstairs, make lunch, and bring it here?”
“Ah ahn oo hooh hunh!” the captive volunteered, “Unhie he. Hleeetth?”
“Since you were so polite, I will. But first just a quick,” Erin pulled up Kristina’s shirt and ran a finger nail across Kristina’s belly.
“Hee hee heee!” the victim couldn’t withdraw.
“I love both Gangsta Kristina and Cowgirl Kristina; two sides of the same adorable, fashionable coin.”

On that note of affection, Erin started untying her sister and freeing her arms from their tight and vicious bondage. Once her arms were free, Kristina took over untying her torso and unpeeling the layers of gag while Erin knelt on the floor to untie her legs. With the Sjaastad siblings, there was neither too long nor too short a time in bondage; they instinctively knew when it was time to end a game after so many years and so many games. Kristina unknotted the bandana and pulled the rubber ball out of her mouth.

“I’m going to make grilled cheese,” Kristina announced.
“Ohhhhh! Someone’s trying to kiss up to meeeeee!” Erin teased her.
“With a pickle on the side. And homemade french fries.”
“Just get out of here and start cooking! Gangsta Kristina is always cooking it seems!”
“Different moods lead to different results. Maybe she’ll get a tasty reward after lunch,” Kristina shook her legs to draw Erin’s attention to her feet.
“There’s a good chance of that, now isn’t there?” Erin laughed as the teen walked away.

Kristina maintained a distinct feminine dignity as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to plug in the electric frying machine and begin cleaning a big russet potato. Erin understood so well, and it was a source of deep comfort to the girl. Both sisters loved to be in the kitchen, but the obstacle of the stairs was one that Kristina gladly handled in love so that her sister could stay and work for a few more minutes before walking down the stairs as quickly as her health allowed that day. In 9 minutes, the potatoes were in the fryer, the grilled cheeses were hitting the griddle, and Erin was setting the table for them to eat.

After a delicious lunch, what fun awaited them in the afternoon!

TO BE CONTINUED

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Cute little session 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Here comes the part that @Alisonlovesropes was hoping for. ;)

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 6

“That was so good,” Erin wiped her mouth after finishing the last French fry.
“Who do you want to kidnap next? Gangsta Kristina or Cowgirl Kristina?” asked the youngster.
“I want to see something girlier out of Gangsta Kristina while she’s writing her love letter.”
“OK. I’m playing,” the girl blushed, “I’ll do it if it’s reasonable.”
“The green bandana is cute around your neck but is too ‘tough girl’ as a headband. I’d prefer to see purple or pink and no ponytail.”
“Ummm,” the no ponytail was the hard part as it was the essence of her vibe, “OK.”

Kristina spun on the chair to face the other way. She had nothing to hide, but she loved the look of her hair in the ponytail because it accentuated the one feature she had of which she had even a single ounce of vanity: that wide streak of brown hair that came out from the nape of her neck. It took only three seconds for Erin to grab that streak and gently pull her sister back.

The sullen girl cherished that streak. Her late mother’s entire head was that color of brown with a streak of blonde hair the exact same size as Kristina’s and from the same spot. Every picture of Mom from her younger years shows her with hair in a ponytail or braid, often wrapped around to be in front of her, just like Kristina frequently did, because the streak was obvious like that.

How selfish and cantankerous of her to get so bent out of shape over such a simple request. The young girl felt a bit of shame overcome her for turning her back on her big sister like this. Now forced to look at Erin but free to resist if she wanted, she saw that typical loving smile on her big sister’s face. It wasn’t a broad smile, but it was radiant.

“Which would look better? Purple or pink?” the bigger, younger girl spoke softly.
“I like purple better on you,” the kindly older girl responded.
“OK,” Kristina smiled, “Would you clean up so I can have a little time alone up there?”
“Gladly. Get your mind together. I have an idea for when your socks get a new home.”
“I can be such a typical sulky teenager.”
“It’s normal, and your life is quite extraordinary to add unique stresses others never experience.”

Kristina realized her sister was right. How many girls had her life? How many 18 year old girls had a 31 year old sister, a 28 year old brother, 26 year old sister, a dead mother, and a passion for the cello? No matter how hard she tried, she’d discover that everyone’s life was not only unique but indeed that her situation was indeed extraordinary. She had all three siblings, loved them all, was loved back by all of them, and got to play TUGs with all of them.

In her room, Kristina took off the green bandana and wrapped it around her wrists as a playful jab at Erin knowing it would inevitably end up being a part of her gag. She took the requested purple bandana from the drawer and put it on as a headband with the knot under her ponytail. A little bit of silly fear overcame her when she reached up to pull the scrunchie out of her hair, but she did it with a sign of relief and carefully fluffed out her hair. She studied herself in the mirror and adjusted the headband so that it was centered.

“You’re beautiful on the outside and the inside,” the familiar feminine voice interrupted her.
“Thank you,” the girl meekly spoke while focusing on the mirror image of her sister.
“Since you need to type, I was thinking maybe it’s a good time to use the chain.”
“That’d be fun! It’s been months since one of us was chained!” the spirits brightened.
“Take a selfie. Please. For us. So we appreciate yet another way in which you look cute.”
“All right. Since you’re suggesting it,” she complied with the request.

Kristina sat down at the desk and opened the drawer in which they kept 6 pieces of 1/8" chain. A good tie didn’t need all of them, and each one had a numbered lock with a numbered key. Each of the chains was more than long enough to do what was needed and then some, and they mostly were used for moments such as these. With a smile, Kristina removed her cowboy boots and her socks.

The first chain wrapped around Kristina’s waist and the back of the chair as well as her thighs and the seat of the chair approaching the crotch area. The second chain wrapped her legs together on both sides of her knees as well as to the chair seat and ran from her knees to the chair legs. As was said before, these chains were of ample length. Chain number 3 tied her ankles together, ran to the chair legs, ran back to her big toes to wrap those together, and ran under the chair and its underframe. Finally, the fourth chain wrapped around her torso on either side of her boobs and the back of the chair.

“It's sock time,” Erin held the socks up to Kristina's mouth and sat on her lap.
“Nmmm mmm,” the younger sister shook her head, smiled, and closed her lips.
“Fine, gorgeous,” Erin pinched her nose shut, “Gimme the green bandana, too.”
“Nmmm mmm,” she again shook her head.
“Just open your big trap already,” Erin tickled her in the stomach.
“Ha ha Mmmmmm! Glugh! Ewwww!” Kristina ate her socks.

The green bandana she had once worn was pulled off her wrist and used as a cleave gag. Five layers of grey duct tape wrapped around her face, and five layers of white vet wrap went over that. There was no pulling this off on her sister's watch. Kristina was wheeled up to the desk, and Erin closed the screen that separated their desks. A mischievous smile was apparent despite the gag, and the smile was returned with one that was wider and more obvious.

“Don't think about removing that gag, or I will drop ice cubes down your shirt.”
“Hmph!”
“I mean it,” Erin warned, “And my little fridge here has an ice cube tray.”
“Grrr,” the youngster growled.

Now came the hard part: writing a letter asking Tommaso if he felt the same about her and wanted to be more than an ordinary male friend to her. If it flowed naturally, then it would be better. They needn't hurry as Kristina wasn't interested in getting married until she was done with her music program, a choice that seemed natural and perfect for her at the moment after stressing about it in the morning.

The chains were rigid and unforgiving and gave her almost no room to struggle. Of all her bondages so far today, this was easily the strictest and would only get rougher with time. The taste of her own socks was bad, but she enjoyed the bizarre emotions that accompanied it. A tight cleave gag, tape, and vet wrap pushed the sock deep into her mouth and ensured she had no choice but to suck on the scrumptious dainty.

Erin smiled and took a seat with the pride of a true CGC Gangsta. She had learned so many things from their sister-in-law over the few years of their friendship, and there was much more to learn. A picture of Kristina, showing the chains and the padlocks that held them in place, was sent to both sister-in-law and sister for them to laugh and smile with the captive girl. They would fully empathize and share both the captive's and the captor's emotions. Maybe her kerchief was too tight? Maybe she was too into being a naughty nabber and planning what to do after the chain game was complete?

Kristina sat at her desk and put her headphones on. Erin nodded in understanding and patted her shoulder. The cellist opened the word processor and quietly prayed while a lovely Schumann symphony, the 1st, “Spring,” played in her ears. Spring was quite appropriate as the time when thoughts turn to love. With a deep breath and a delicious blast of rancid toe cheese, a letter, a confession of mild affections desiring friendship, flowed off her fingers. She used the processor for her thoughts, but a piece of printer paper and her hand became the source of the final, flourished product.
► Show Spoiler
On the envelope Erin provided, she wrote in flourishing letters “Master Tommaso Randaccio” in the appropriate place.

Kristina looked at her big sister and smiled. She stared at her handwriting for a few moments and then passed it to Erin for her approval. Erin took the piece of paper and read it slowly to study each and every word. She read it and reread it and wiped a tear from her eye. Baby sister was an adult now, and it was proven by what lay before her.

“Kristina, is this truly how you feel?” she asked in the warmest tone she could find.
“Mmm hmm,” nodded the young girl.
“This is so beautiful I don’t think we should wait for Bridget or Dad to read it. I already got the address from Serafina. Shall we send it?”
“Ummmm,” Kristina thought briefly, “Mmm hmm.”
“I’ll do all of that right now.”
“Awwww,” Kristina squirmed.
“I’ll be 3 or 4 minutes. I know you can’t get out of any of that so soon. Remember, ice cubes!”

With that, Kristina was left alone to stare at her blank word processor. There were no notes on the screen; the words flowed naturally from her. She knew Roberto well enough to know that her note would be well-received even if the affections weren’t returned. She saw a blink on her phone and found a notification from the middle sister. She had just responded to the thoughtful message, clearly prompted by Erin, when the big sister returned.

“It’s cold outside. The mailman happened to be right there. Time to finish chaining you up.”
“Nmmmm!” the mostly captive girl immediately resisted despite the long odds.
“Cooperate or I’ll go get a bucket of snow on top of the ice cubes I’ll also put down your shirt!”
“GMMM!” the girl growled.
“Sorry, but love is in the air,” Erin snickered in an innocent manner, “I’m so proud of you.”
“Mmmm mmmmm mmmm!”

A box tie with chain is a… box chain? That is what happened to Kristina, though, with the chain wrapping around her around wrists, up her spine and around one side of her neck to wrap around the chain below her breasts and back up around the other side of her neck, and down to the under frame of the rolling chair. The final chain wove around her arms, chest, and the chair back in an extremely restrictive manner.

Kristina shook and groaned loudly into her dirty sock gag as a test of her latest position. Ribbon had been tight; this was insane. She couldn’t move anything; even the chair barely moved. This yell into the gag was a bit more genuine; she was truly helpless and unable to do anything. Erin was in total control. The tape and vet wrap had gone under her hair, and Erin naturally played with that streak of brown hair as she ran her hands through her captive’s hair. Kristina turned to face her captor who was beaming with pride. The chair was turned so she was facing the mirror.

“You just enjoy yourself for a little while. Have fun thinking you’re going to get out.”

Challenge accepted.

TO BE CONTINUED

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One Word: Lovely.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I love what these sisters get upto in their games especially how strict they get!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 7

Kristina thrashed in her prison. The thin chain was strong enough that she couldn’t snap it but thin enough to hug her body like rope. The marks from this were going to be epic. Now, there were no headphones on her; she and Erin listened to the music together just as the sheet music playlist grabbed the quartet that the young cellist had played at their sister’s wedding, Brahms legendary Piano Quartet in A Major.

Kristina had never seen Erin look so peaceful as she did at this moment. What was her secret to happiness? How could she be in so much pain and remain so positive? How did she handle being 31 and single when her two younger siblings were married? How could she keep the faith when life seemed stacked against her?

Here she was just a sulky teenager compared to Erin. She was often bitter and always struggling in some regard. Just when she came to grips that Mom was never coming back she entered this struggle with college and Tommy. Peace seemed to be there, but was she ready for it? Perhaps, it was always there, waiting for her, and she merely needed to embrace it? Like it or not, her written confession of love was on its way to Newark, NJ.

“Gmph!” Kristina grunted and winced on the taste of what all agreed was the most rancid Sjaastad foot.
“Just think how bad it is for us to eat your socks,” Erin said and giggled like a child.
“Mmm mmmmm mmm mmmmm!” Kristina responded with pride as if she were understood.
“Could you say that again? Your enunciation is terrible.”
“MMMMM mmm mmmmm!” the youngster got huffy.
“I can’t figure out what you are saying,” the taunting continued.

“Mmmm mm mmmmmmm!” Kristina launched into a playful tirade. “Mmm nggg hmph in hh mmmm mmmmm!” the captive was so animated that the chair moved as she shook in playfully faked anger. Loosing the chains was out of the realm of possibility though. “Mm hmm mmmm nn ggph kmph mmmm!”

Erin nodded in fake understanding and rolled over to squeeze her sister on the cheek. Kristina launched into another gag talk diatribe with a wail of feigned frustration. The captor wrapped an arm around her captive’s neck though and pinched her nose shut before whispering warnings to behave lest she get worse than just a rancid sock gag. The thought of being forced to smell her sister’s dirty socks was actually exciting though!

Kristina shook against the chain. Nothing happened except a little rolling. It felt strange to have her hair fully free behind her back except for what was pushed away from her face by the purple bandana headband. The chain bondage was so tight, but what made the chains so good was that there was no hope for escape. Even if a bit of consent was necessary to get them effectively tied around her body, they were wonderful and a genuine treat when they were in use. Of course, to be tied this with the chains going from her knees to the chair required her skirt be rolled up to be more like a miniskirt. She didn’t mind at all though. There was no escaping this kind of prison, and she didn’t want to either. She posed for yet more photos taken by her big sister.

This was the prison of love, the prison whereby she was forever Erin’s beloved baby sister, the joy of her life, no matter where life brought her. She could go off and become a world famous cellist or a stay at home Mom or a prostitute and still be at the top of Erin’s prayer list no matter what the prayers themselves may be. Importantly, Kristina had similar devotion to Erin despite the gap in their ages.

There was no need for Kristina to struggle, but she still did it out of force of habit. A chain captivity like this wasn't simply broken. She kept trying and trying to find her own way out of it and couldn't make anything budge. What an incredible metaphor for her life! Just as she was trapped in indecisiveness about school and Tommaso, she was now trapped by the chains. In both cases, it was her oldest sister through whom she found freedom. What an admirable sister she had!

“Gmmph!”
“Do they taste good? Are you asking to smell my socks so soon?”
“Nmm,” Kristina shook her head.
“You're going nowhere, so I might as well make it worthwhile,” Erin took a break.
“Nmm nmm nmm!”
“It's time to take advantage of this!” Erin began tickling Kristina’s feet.

Erin was such a supreme tickle monster that it wasn't really funny. Getting tickled is a much less exhausting experience when you cannot resist at all, but it hurts the lungs so much more because they're heaving against your rigid bonds. The feet are rigid. Erin is in total control now; Kristina is the helpless, tortured passenger. The captive throws her head back and passionately howls into her own rancid, dirty socks.

Erin felt as peaceful as she looked. She had no idea that her own love story was about to begin at this moment. The maternal yearnings were stronger than the desire to experience romance. Erin didn’t need romance or maternity to be happy, but it was still a struggle. She left it up to God to handle for her, and despite being 31 she knew not to rush any potential relationship that appeared before her in her walk of life. She’d rather be a spinster or a 45 year old walking down the aisle than a miserable 32 year old. Patience was hard much of the time, and she tried to be an example for Kristina.

The girl struggling in the chains was a pleasant sight when she was just struggling alone, but now she was a delight as a tormented captive. Another metaphor was right here: she could be helpful or harmful to her baby sister. Baby sister was unable to move much at all, and her laughter was a pleasant guffaw of delight.

Tears began streaming down Kristina’s cheeks, but neither could tell if it was the tickling or the socks forcing her to do so. The chains pushed her toward a state of pain while she was still in the laughing phase of tickling. She shook her head and shot daggers from her eyes at her impenitent sister. Of course, Erin didn’t react even slightly to this beyond a slight wry smile. Her crushed face diminished the volume of her sounds.

“GRMMPPHH! GMMMM!” the captive grunted between laughs.
“You need to stop talking when you don’t know how to speak clearly.”
“Ha ha ha ha hahhhh!” came a more typical response.
“Do you give up? If you give up, I’ll drop ice cubes down your shirt.”
“Nmmmm!”
“Or I can tip this chair into the shower and dump a bucket of snow on your head now and do the ice cubes later!”

Kristina decided to push her luck and shook her head despite the sweat pouring off her face now. A girl like her never surrendered until every button had been pushed, and the tickling continued as a result of her choice. She was entirely into pained grunts with her sister’s fingers now going into her stomach as well. The chains made her a rigid and helpless captive without a glimmer of hope in sight. Wasn’t that the best position to be in?

Kristina hoped she was as pretty with her hair out as Erin said. She had made a habit of putting her hair in a ponytail due to the brown streak in the back so both she and others could see it and admire it, especially those at home. She was not used to wearing a bandana with her hair down let alone wearing her hair down, and she felt the warm admiration from her sister.

Erin enjoyed running her fingers along her sister’s feet and belly even without having access to the bare skin. She had the same enjoyment of tickling a younger sibling as she did 15 years ago when she was doing it the same way to Bridget. She forgot about work for a moment and tried to take a mental break without any stress. Maybe it was true that some of Joy’s “Gangsta Girl” was rubbing off on Erin as seen through the bright blue bandana.

“MMMM!” Kristina was now wheeled into the bathroom and laid on her back in the shower.
“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. Don’t choke!” Erin waved as she departed.

Kristina lay on her back expecting the inevitable and groaned on the putrid taste of her own dirty socks. How much worse they’d have been if she’d worked out that morning! She had to agree that her own socks were a much nastier gag than either of her sister’s. She also quite suddenly realized that she had to love her sister more than she ever considered to play such wild games with her. What a gift they were to each other!

“Enjoy!” Erin dumped the bucket on her sister.
“MMMMMM!” the cold icy water buried her head.
“Should have surrendered!”
“AHHH! MMMMMM! GRRRRR! MMM MMM MMMMMM!”
“Don’t talk too much, or you might aspirate some of it and make yourself sick.”

Cold, cold evil was what it was. Erin laughed quite wickedly at what she had done, and Kristina screeched into her gag and bondage even as Erin opened a hole for her to breathe more easily. A nice dump of snow was always welcome in both girl’s eyes even if it was a cruel trick. Erin even took a handful and dropped it up her sister’s skirt just for a real shock; Kristina was 18 and could now enjoy some of these subtle things that only adults should try even if they weren’t dirty. That was a most enjoyable shriek from her sister. Fun and love were at work.

Kristina loved the cold of the snow though; she had been hot from the tickling and struggling and needed to cool down a bit. The chains instantly accepted the icy chill and passed the love of cold along to other parts of her body and refreshed her with a squeal. Her blue eyes undoubtedly had the most life of all the Sjaastad girl’s. How everyone loved those vibrant eyes!

She loved being chained more than the other ways of being tied up, or so she concluded upon the present experience! She wished she hadn’t been chair tied, though. It was amazing being rigid and unable to do anything to escape and having her boobs squeezed out of her chest in a way that regular bondage just couldn’t do. The youngster was growing up, and with her physical growth came an emotional and personal growth as well.

It was time for the chain game to end, though, so that Erin could get back to work. Little sister had to be freed. Each chain came off, one at a time, and was carefully wound onto its card with the lock with it, and placed in the drawer. One at a time it continued like this until they were all gone, and the youngster was left to ungag herself. It was good to take her rancid socks out of her mouth. She fixed her hair and her bandana and leaned back with a sigh.

“Give me 30 minutes to work before the last one, OK?” she asked.
“Deal!”

TO BE CONTINUED

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

These sisters really love it strict! And so do I! Awesome chapter!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Lucky Lottie, @TightsBound, @Sian91, @Caesar73, @Alisonlovesropes, @hafnermg our journey nears its conclusion.

Sisterly Secrets (F/F) - Part 8

Kristina quietly spent time on her homework while Erin worked with an eye watching her sister in secret. The girl with the purple bandana was fully grown and as adorable of a personality as when she was younger. Underneath the exterior of the dour teenager was a heart of gold. Just as Kristina was finishing a homework problem, the doorbell rang.

“That must be your package. I’ll come back with tea bags, too,” Kristina stood up and smiled.
“All right, see you soon,” Erin smiled.

Erin studied her swollen fingers. Would typing no longer be suffering for her? Would she know what it was like to walk right? Her doctor was hopeful she’d learn to walk within the constraints of the braces and no longer do the things that caused her to tweak her knees. Then, ideally, she’d no longer need the braces.

Her knees hurt so much at the moment from walking around while playing with Kristina. Wince and groan wasn’t her style, so to see her doing so caused grief to Erin’s siblings. She distracted herself by thinking about plans for Kristina’s fourth and final bondage, and her minded drifted to the socks on her feet. She could, but should she do it? Of course she would.

“Here we are,” Kristina effortlessly brought the boxes into the room.
“Sweet! Thank you so much.”
“Erin, would I mind if I put my hair back up?”
“Why?!” Erin whined, “You're at record levels of cuteness.”
“Joy wears her hair like this with the bandanas to remind herself to pray; you do it in a mix of admiration and imitation, I’m not… I’m not… Erin, I… I guess I have one last secret to unveil.”
“You know you can tell me anything.”
“Two weeks ago, some girls at school were looking at p0rn, and I joined them. I’m no good, Erin. My prayers are filthy.”

Kristina took off her bandana and played with it before undoing the knot. She had so many more stresses than Erin did in high school thanks to smartphones being so much more advanced. The younger girl sat down on Erin’s bed and started crying. Was it any wonder she was so dour with such a distraught spirit?

It explained why the sudden strong confusion about her feelings concerning Tommaso and the associated behaviors. Erin came over and sat with her sister; this problem was new to her. She still wrapped her arms in a hug around the distraught girl. Erin could not relate since she had never looked at such things, but she could imagine herself as a young girl and being terrified.

“Sounds like your prayers are more fervent than mine since they got answered.”
“Huh?” Kristina peered into Erin’s eyes, “What prayers are answered?”
“Your desperate pleas to be free from what you saw and for answers to the questions it caused you to ask yourself.”
“What does that mean?”
“For example, Tommy has been on your mind a long time, but you started asking if it was healthy love or sinful lust. You proved which it is,” Erin beamed with pride.
“I guess I understand,” Kristina said doubtfully and kept playing with the bandana.
“Want to know a secret, about me, that no one knows, not even Bridget?”
“Ummmmmm… I don't know if you should tell me,” Kristina turned away.
“When I lived in Cleveland,” Erin sighed, “I had an alcohol problem.”

Kristina's eyes grew wide. She couldn't picture Erin with alcoholic beverages of any kind let alone being drunk like their mother. As Erin explained, she fell into the same trap as Mom had, turning to booze after losing a loved one. She struggled more than the others to cope because she was old enough to have had a meaningful and mature relationship with Mom before alcohol ruined everything.

Erin wasn't proud of it by any means. She wore her bandanas, as Kristina said, in a mix of imitation of Joy and as a genuine reminder. She’d failed before, and coming home was as much about her spiritual illness as it was about her physical illness. She figured if it had helped Joy with her own spiritual struggles, maybe it would help with her own if she had similar faith.

“Kristina, maybe you should tie me up instead,” Erin gave a wry smile.
“How can you so casually share your mistakes with me?” Kristina was astounded.
“How can I so casually share my successes with you?” the older sister could be wise.
“I’d rather be tied up,” the taller girl put the bandana back on her head.
“Shall we take a prayer break first?”
“I would like that.”

With childlike simplicity, the sister’s knelt on the floor by the bed and said a prayer together. Erin was simply offering thanks for being an older sister, being blessed to be the mother figure to Kristina, having a sister who strove to do the right things, getting blessed to see Kristina grow up, and getting to share their darkest secrets on what had been the most emotionally meaningful day of her life. Never had Erin felt so loved by her baby sister as she had today.

It was finally time for a rope bondage. Erin donned the new braces that were meant to prevent her from bending her fingers backwards before binding up Kristina. They all fit perfectly. With a sheepish grin, Erin took out the ropes to kidnap Kristina. For her barefoot cowgirl, only a hogtie was an acceptable choice.

It was a strict hogtie, of course. Erin did not go easy on Kristina at all. Three ropes at her wrists and both sides of her elbows was a start. Three ropes on her thighs and on her lower legs was another part. An ankles to wrists hogtie finished it, but the hogtie was hung from the upper bunk so that Kristina could not roll over. No breast harness or waist rope was needed, but a toe tie with string was charming.

“Mmmm, yummy!” Erin took off her shoes, “I’ll get clean socks for myself.”
“Are those for me?” Kristina asked with an innocent laugh.
“Just for you, sweetie,” one knee sock went in.
“Mmmmmm!”
“My best for the best,” smiled the captor when she used a microfoam tape strip to hold the sock in.
“Mmm hmm,” Kristina got the other sock as an OTN gag.

Kristina grunted at the stench of older sister, and for the first time today she felt joy in her heart. She and Erin could tell each other anything and get love and support in their needs. A weight had been lifted off her shoulders, and nothing but the sound of Erin typing accompanied them now… and of course the toxic happiness of the relatively unknown Witte Piano Quartet in the air as well.

Tasting and smelling Erin was the easiest of all the sisters (and sister-in-law). The youngster was a bit embarrassed to have admitted such a dark truth, but it was only possible because she knew a response of love would come back to her. She hadn’t gone and looked for more, but she failed to intervene when her friends were looking and even had genuinely joined them. The problem now was that she couldn’t unsee what had been seen even if she had no desire to see more.

The use of the upper bunk to hold the limbs in a hogtie was another favorite trick of the Sjaastad sisters. The hogtie was now rigid, and she had no way she could rub the tape off her face since the hogtie also lifted her chest and head off the bed. Sjaastad games all involved various forms of physical discomfort and didn’t need to get into adult themes for an exhausting time to be had.

Having the bandana helped because Kristina’s hair stayed out of her face, but she certainly still preferred ponytails with or without the little touch of “Gangsta.” A turn to the right let her see that she was again being photographed. Noisy struggles were not necessary in this case as she was much calmer; she knew she could escape this one with a little patience. A rare squeak was made just to entertain Erin.

A pull on the bonds proved that the hogtie was strong, but the flexible girl had been exposed to bondage from birth. Erin was first tied up 22 years before this, or 4 years before Kristina was in their mother’s womb. She had escaped much worse, and she saw yet another symbol of family in this fourth tie up of the day.

Escape was within her reach. She just had to quietly pick the knots now that she was captive. By not tying her more severely, Erin had left an easier route; in the same way, Kristina had been given an escape route from her worries and mistakes when she poured out all of her secrets to her sister. Bondage was their emotional connection that could not be described. A tighter binding of the elbows could have left her helpless regardless of the other factors.

She didn’t want it to end so soon, though. There was too much fun in tasting her sister’s feet and having to breathe through the smelly sock. Then again, the ropes were slackening already. She saw it as a sign; just as it was time to make the move forward in life, it was time to move on from the TUGs of the day and show some love back to her sister.

Once the hogtie was loosened, Kristina began to shimmy her arms back and forth. Flannel held the ropes in place better than a regular shirt but worse than bare skin, at least for her. She stood up and hopped in place a little to beseech gravity to assist her. She could escape this in the case of bare skin, so she should be able to escape it in the case of flannel. Loud deep breaths and an occasional groan or squeak came out of her, and she saw Erin was now thoroughly distracted by the escaping damsel in distress.

“Wheee!” Kristina felt the ropes slide down her shirt sleeves.
“Enjoying yourself?” Erin finally asked since Kristina finally did more than grunt or squeak.
“Mmm hmm,” Kristina’s eyes were truly sparkling now.
“You’ve grown a lot today.”
“Mmm,” Kristina pulled off the OTN sock and held it up to Erin’s nose.
“Yuck! No thank you,” Erin playfully stole the sock and threw it aside.

Kristina sat at her desk and began untying the ropes that still bound her and were draped around her body. She saved the gag for last and handed each rope to her sister as she got them straight and ready to be coiled up again. It was a brief time, but it was the most genuine fun because she had been able to enjoy it all without a worry. Finally, she carefully unpeeled the microfoam tape strip and pulled the sock out of her mouth.

“You will be the one tied up when I’m practicing after dinner, got it?” Kristina laughed.
“I’ll take that. It’s only fair,” Erin smiled and leaned back, “Serenaded by my lovely and sweet baby sister. Today, you proved yourself to be a sweet young lady. Mom would be so proud.”
“She’d be proud of you; without you, I wouldn’t be who I am.”
“I don’t know about that. I’m just trying to be a guiding hand to you.”
“I looked up to you for so many reasons. I found a lot more,” Kristina rolled over to Erin.
“Kristina,” Erin reached out and took Kristina’s hand, “Thank you… for being my sister. I was basically a stranger to you, and when I moved home you welcomed me with open arms and gave me a new purpose in life. I love you, sweetheart. Maybe it’s time for us to grow up. Maybe we have done what God needed us to do for each other under this roof.”
“Why do you say that?” Kristina embraced Erin like never before.
“While you were tied up I got a text from a guy at church asking me on a date.”

It had been a wonderful day, but their little adventure had one more chapter to it.

TO BE CONTINUED

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Like the interaction between the Characters!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic