Mother-Daughter Bond(ing/age) (F/F) - Part Six Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mother-Daughter Bond(ing/age) (F/F) - Part Six Added

Post by Dukes_91 »

"GNNPH!!" Angela moaned into her gag as she struggled against her restraints. The ropes were draped around her and contorted her body into a struggling ball of ropes. It would be a long time before she was untied by captor, her own mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier that day,

Angela knocked her mother's door and waited patiently for an answer. Suddenly the door swung open "Hi, Angela!" Said Angela's mom, Beth. Angela looked up at her mother "Hi, mom! Is dad here?" Beth paused for a moment "uh no. They changed his schedule so he works on Sundays now. But come in!" The two women stepped in to the house, this was the first time that Angela had returned to her house since she moved away a month prior.

The mother and daughter caught up over some coffee, with Angela describing what her new job and new home was like. Eventually the conversation shifted to old memories. Beth reminisced about what she did at Angela's age when she too was at college. "Is there anything that you did in college that might shock me?" Angela enquired cautiously. Her mother thought for a moment "Well... not long before I met your father, I did have a phase where once every week, I would be tied up by my roommate then I would have to escape in an hour." Beth explained. Angela was flustered by this answer "Did you ever get out?" She asked her mother. Beth responded "of course I did! It took a few months before I did but after a while I became a pro." She said while sipping her coffee.

A long pause ensued with the women sipping their coffee and thinking to themselves, "Surely it could not have been that difficult right? Twelve times is a lot of times to fail." Said Angela to her mother. Beth let out a giggle "Are you trying to provoke me? Do you want me to show what it was like? Then you can judge me." She said to her daughter. Angela blushed "uhm... okay!" She said as she let out a short laugh.

Angela moved to the living room and sat on the couch while she waited for her mother to return with her restraints. Angela could hear her mother's voice get closer "You know, I still remember the first week that I was tied." Said Beth. The ropes were sat on a coffee table next to the couch where the two women sat.

Beth took a length of rope from the table and tied her daughter's hands together, crossed over eachother. The white rope wound around her wrists vertically and horizontally, practically welding her wrists together, "every week I was tied tighter than the last" said the mother "but it was something that I definitely looked forward to." She said. Angela tried to move her wrists and was shocked by the rope work with her back turned to her mother. Beth moved on and took another long piece of white rope and tied up Angela's chest, the rope made the shape of an 'X' over Angela's chest and was tied to her upper arms. The rope travelled around her shoulders and around her breasts before being tightened on her upper arms, completely immobilising them.

Beth removed her leather belt from her pants and strapped it around Angela's waist, pinning her bound wrists to her body. Angela was lead upstairs to her mother's bedroom where the ropes were thrown onto the bed where Angela now sat. As Beth began to wind the rope around her daughter's ankles, horizontally and vertically, Angela pulled and moved her upper body "Are you sure it was this tight when you were tied up? Any time I move my chest it feels uncomfortable." Said Angela as the rope around her breasts squeezed when she struggled. The white rope which coated her body complimented the loose-fitting white t-shirt that she wore. "You get used to it." Said Angela's mother.

Angela's ankles and lower thighs were entirely wrapped with rope, leaving any kind of movement from her legs impossible. Angela squirmed and kicked her legs in a futile effort to get the bindings off her legs. She continued to do this before her mother grabbed her and pulled her in close to her. With one long piece of white cotton rope, Beth looped the rope around Angela's stomach, just below the belt then pulled it between Angela's legs and up to her back, connecting the rope and tightening it. The crotch rope was constrictive and because Angela wore only her black yoga pants, any movement of her lower body caused rope burn and general discomfort. Now only one piece of rope remained sitting on the bed, "Lie on your stomach." Said Beth. Angela complied and did so, curious as to what the last length of rope would be used for.

She was beginning to realise how wrong she was and that she would not be escaping. Angela's mother then took the length of rope and connected her wrist restraints with her ankle restraints before tying them together. The rope was tightened until Angela's body physically could not bend further, even though she was athletic and flexible, she still found it uncomfortable. Beth blindfolded her daughter with a black silk sleep mask which she slept with, and watched her daughter's body contort into the shape of a horseshoe as she wiggled.

Angela squirmed into the ropes and let out a few grunts from the discomfort "is the blindfold necessary? Also I think you were right there is no way I can get out of this." Said Angela staring into her blindfold. Beth opened up her drawer and pulled something out "It is necessary and I could escape this in less than an hour so why shouldn't you?" Said Angela's mother, sarcastically. In her hands Beth held a large pink ball gag which she kept from when she was in college and had in her bedstand. The pink silicone ball was 2.5 inches big and had an accompanying dildo attached to it when would massage the back of her throat.

Beth looked at her bound and blindfolded daughter and moved towards her with the gag in her hands, "can you open your mouth so I can gag you?" Angela nodded quickly and opened up her mouth cautiously, not knowing what to expect. The ball went behind her teeth and was strapped on, then padlocked in place. Angela immediately noticed the dildo which made its self known at the back of her throat, causing her to try adjust her mouth to no avail. "I don't want you drooling all over my bed" said Beth to her daughter, before she dropped a white cloth around Angela's head and tied it in place. It held against her lower jaw and was able to muffle some sound but it's main purpose was to catch drool.

Beth started a timer "I'll be back in an hour to see if you have escaped." She said to her bound daughter. Angela snapped back while lightly tugging at her restraints "Iph a canph?" She said. Beth slid the key to the ball gag into her pocket, "well then I guess you'll stay like that forever" she said while closing the door on her tied up and gagged daughter who let out a groan of frustration.

Now that Angela was left alone in silence and in darkness, she began to struggle against the ropes and the belt which squeezed a lot of the air from her. She tossed and turned onto her side then scrunched her body in and out in order to try escape the restraints which her mother placed on her. After a few minutes her jaw began to ache terribly and the dildo rammed into the back of her throat whenever she swallowed. The saliva from her mouth leaked on to the rag which now became grey as it was soaked. As she relaxed her legs down, it pulled and tightened the rope which locked her hands in place, this made her entire upper body shift upwards, causing her chest and the ropes around her breasts to constrict and tighten. This made her but her upper body against the bed, moving her lower torso which contracted and tightened the merciless crotch rope. This is a cycle which would repeat itself over for 30 minutes, only causing more discomfort.

Eventually she became desperate to escape and began wildly thrashing and calling out for help. Every part of her body was constricted depending on what part of her body she was wildly struggling with. During the chaotic movements the rag slipped down her face and hung around her neck like a saliva soaked necklace.

After 15 minutes or so of her struggling desperately, she ran out of energy and found herself falling asleep. That was until her mother woke her up by removing her blindfold, "So you couldn't get out? At least you got the cloth off your mouth" said Beth in a smug tone. Her daughter wasted no time and gestured to the ropes which held her in place "hemph me!" Said Angela, every part of her tongue pinned to the floor of her mouth with the dildo sliding itself further down her throat. Beth complied although very reluctantly and unravelled her daughters restraints. Angela groaned in relief as she was loosened up and freed, standing up and stretching her limbs.

Only one thing was left, her gag. By this point Angela's jaw was just about to fall off so she gestured to the padlock "mmmmm!!" She moaned. Beth looked at her confused "what do you want? Oh the key? I lost it." She said while holding back a laugh. Angela was not amused and produced some muffled shouting before her mother gave in and handed her the key to unlock the ball gag. As it was slowly pulled from her mouth a string of saliva formed, thinned and then fell onto her already soaked chest. As she readjusted her jaw she moaned with relief as the discomfort left her mouth.

"So how did you like being tied up and gagged?" Beth asked her daughter. Angela thought for a moment "it was a lot tighter then I thought it would be. How did you ever escape something like that?" She asked her mother. Beth gave a frank response "it takes a lot of practise, practise which you definitely need." She said to her daughter. Angela said to her mother "Do you want to restart the weekly tradition. Except can it be my turn to tie you up next week?" She asked Beth. Beth responded quickly "I'd love to do that!" She said to her daughter as they began to clean up the mess which they made.
Last edited by Dukes_91 4 weeks ago, edited 5 times in total.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Excellent story!! I loved the details of the ties, the positions, and the feelings while she moved and tried to escape.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really really loved this! Well written and very descriptive. And you have a great premise that can easily become a series. I hope you keep going with it!
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Part Two

"gmmph!" Beth cried out, her body was full of movement, but she went nowhere. Her face had the expression of a woman who was screaming, but nothing except a whisper would leave her lips.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier that day,

Angela excitedly hurried her way to her mother's door and knocked on it, it was Sunday and that meant that she got to tie up her mother. She looked forward to this for the full week after their last interaction. The door opened and there stood her mother, wearing black leggings, a black vneck and barefoot, her silky black hair was tied up into a pony tail. "Come in!" Shouted her mother, also anxious for this moment. "Hi, mom!" Said Angela.

"The things which I talked about over the phone are in my bedroom." Said Beth as she welcomed her daughter into her home. Earlier that week Beth had phoned her daughter to tell her that she had found a box of old stuff from her college, gathering dust in the basement. It included lots of gags, restraints and as Beth put it "Enough rope to tie up a village."

Angela removed her shoes and jacket, revealing a pink tank top and black yoga pants. The two women made their way up to the mother's bedroom while they talked. "Do you have an idea of what you want to do as your first time?" Asked Angela's mother. "I definitely have a few, especially since you were so unforgiving to me last time."

The door to Beth's bedroom opened and the two women walked in. Angela was amazed by the sight "oh my!" She exclaimed. An old dusty box sat on the middle of the bed, it was filled to the brim with handcuffs, chains, ropes and gags. Angela wasted no time to look through the box and sure enough, her mother was right, there was easily enough rope to tie up an entire village.

Angela knew what she wanted to do, she moved the box onto the floor beside the bed "lie down on your stomach" Angela commanded her mother. "As you wish..." Beth said reluctantly. "Spread your limbs apart now." Angela demanded. Without a word, Beth did as she was told, spreading her limbs into the position of a starfish. Angela took 4 pairs of steel handcuffs and attached them to each ankle and wrist, then she attached each cuff to a corresponding wooden bed post. The rattling of chains hitting the wood could be heard as the mother tested her restraints "I forgot what this felt like" said Beth.

Angela, inspired by what her mother had done to her grabbed a long coil of soft white rope and straddled her mother before tying it around her chest. The rope did not restrain her arms but it did wind around her shoulders, armpits, ribs and breasts, immobilising most movement of her upper torso. For now the rope did not do much other than tighten her breath and exaggerate the shape of her breasts.

Angela fastened some more rope around her mother's waist before making a small knot in the rope then pulling the rope between her mother's legs and tied it off at the back of her waist. Angela had created the same crotch rope which her mother had tied to her but now this one had a small knot which sat on her crotch and now that the rope was tightening the small knot made itself known on Beth's crotch, making her jolt in surprise. The breast harness was secured underneath the mattress to a solid wooden beam, with another bit of rope. The harness was secured on her left and right side, stopping any movement of her chest away from the bed and causing discomfort from any kind of struggle. Angela repeated this process for the crotch rope, meaning any struggle or movement of her stomach or waist would result in the knot on her crotch to slide up and down uncomfortably.

Angela got up from the bed and opened up her mother's sock drawer and began to pick things from it. "You know this is really well done for a first timer. I think you're a natural!" Said Beth as she got wiggled and squirmed, getting used to her new restraints. Angela without saying a word threw 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of panties onto the bed next to her mother's face. She walked over to the box and picked out a roll of white microfoam medical tape, it was spongy and soft when she held it in her hands. "Angela, I don't know how big you think my mouth is bu- HMMF!" Beth said before she was rudely interrupted by her daughter who shoved a bunched up pair of white socks into her mouth at her left cheek.

"But what?" Said Angela as she stuffed in another pair of bunched up white socks into her mother's right cheek. By now, Beth looked like a hamster, but her daughter wasn't finished and she added two pairs of silk white panties in-between the small gap between the pairs of socks. With one hand, Angela silenced her mother and prevented her from rejecting the cloth which was practically stuffed down her throat, and with the other, Angela tore a wide strip of microfoam tape. Angela with both hands, stretched the tape and pulled it over her mother's mouth, gagging her and leaving only an outline of her mouth which was gaping from the stuffing. The strip of tape was 6 inches wide and 4 inches tall, spanning from under her nose to her chin and from her left ear, to her right ear. The tension in the tape, stopped any movement in her jaw and allowed the tape to stay there no matter what.

Angela pulled her mother's ponytail, yanking her head back so that Angela could see the gag better. The film of smooth white tape covered the entirety of her lower face, Angela saw the outline of her lips and her open mouth through the tape and released her mother's head, "There is some irony in your mouth being wide open but still unable to make a single sound, wouldn't you say?" Said Angela while straddling her bound mother. "Hph." Beth let out a small hum, barely detected by Angela, who was next to her in a silent room. "Is that the best you can do?" Angela taunted her gagged mother and used her thumb to press on her gaping mouth which pushed in her stuffing a little further causing the distinct sound of her mother gagging on her panties. "That's why it's called a gag reflex after all" said Angela, taunting her helpless mother.

"Now how long should I keep you like this?" Said Angela to her mother. "Mph phour!" Said Beth, her daughter moved her ear closer to her mother's mouth in order to hear what she said. "5 hours?" Said Angela in a taunting manner. Beth's head shook violently "mmmnnmm!" Whispered Angela's mother. Angela cackled "This is too fun for me! I'll give you 90 minutes to get out and if you can't then I'll leave you for dad to discover you when he gets home." Said Angela.

Before more whispered protests could be spat out, Angela dug her fingers into her mother's ribs. The room was entirely silent, the only noises which could be heard were the rattling cuffs, the creaking of the ropes around Beth's breasts and crotch and the small low hum of Angela's mother screaming, laughing and begging.

Beth was tortured by her daughter for 10 minutes, but to her it may as well have been a week. By the end, Beth was too exhausted to struggle and laid there in her restraints, forced to endure the unending torment. Angela blindfolded her mother with her own silk black sleep mask, her ears were plugged with foam ear plugs. "You have 90 minutes starting now" whispered Angela into her mother's ear, who was mentally and physically broken, with no energy left to fight the gag and restraints.

Angela started the timer on her phone and left the room to go downstairs and watch TV to pass the time. Beth was left to scream into the darkness, she had to give credit to her daughter for choice of stuffing despite the circumstances. The silk panties were smooth on her tongue and at no point felt uncomfortable (except when they made her gag after touching the back of her throat). Beth had tried to get the microfoam tape off her lips by creating enough saliva that it slid off, however the tape did not budge and if anything, tightened, causing the imprint of her lips to bulge out further. All it had achieved was create a constant flow of saliva from her mouth, down to her chest. This frustrated her to no end, as now she had to clean up her bed too.

After 15 minutes of squirming and doing nothing except somehow managing to tighten her already constrictive harness, she remembered that she had a small clip in her hair that she could use to pick the lock of the handcuff. Her skills of lockpicking handcuffs during college had come in handy. First however, she had to manueover her head in just the right way so that her hair could reach her chained up wrists.

The room was filled with the sounds of frustrated moans, creaking ropes and rattling chains as she attempted to figure out a way to take hold of the hair clip. She moved her pelvis upward, causing the knot on her crotchrope to creak as it constricted on her, causing massive amounts of discomfort. With her pelvis somewhat elevated, she moved her chest away against the ropes. The harness tightened her chest, resulting in shallow breaths and her breasts choked as the ropes pulled tight. Now that she was closer to her hands, she flicked her head forward, flipping the hair over to her head, where she pulled out the hair clip using her fingers.

She breathed a sigh on relief as she moved her body back onto the bed. With her fingers holding the clip, she slid the clip inside of the key hole for the cuffs and wiggled it around. Just as she felt the clip fit in and being the cuff loose, Angela's hand gripped her wrist and snatched the hair clip from her fingers. "Gghhmmmmm!" Beth let out a groan of anger as she was stopped right before she escaped from her restraints. Beth's ear plugs were removed by Angela who whispered in her ear "That was a nice try. I got a voicemail from dad saying he'll be home early in 15 minutes." She said to her bound and gagged mom.

While the two women waited patiently, Angela used a feather which she found on the bed stand on her mother's soles, a fun way to pass the time, if you aren't the one who is tied down and gagged. After some minutes of tormenting her mother by tracing shapes around her soles they heard a knock at the door. Angela had her shoes on and was ready to leave by this point so she ran downstairs to open the door for her father. "Hi dad!" Said Angela as she hurried out the door. "Where's your mom?" Asked her father. "About that, there's a present for you upstairs." Said Angela as she walked away into her car.

Her father, curious went upstairs and into his bedroom. When he saw the sight he was pleasantly surprised "I was told there was a present for me" he said. Beth lowered her head and sighed, knowing she would never be able to reason with him to untie her. "Gmphum fmm!" Said Beth before she fell into a fit of laughter, nervously anticipating what would happen to her. There was a piece of paper on her back which read "use this on me" with a feather sitting on the paper. His wife was glazed in sweat, messy, delirious and tied up with a gag in her mouth. Beth shook side to side in her restraints and let out a muffled giggle, knowing that she would not be sleeping that night.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

A fine story! You should make a series of it with the mother and daughter continuing to alternate roles. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Marvellous continuation! I really love the details of the ties and the description of the captive's feelings.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Another great part of the story!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Excellent story can't wait for the next part.
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Very nice story!!! Should be interesting family dinner discussions!!!
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

f106mec wrote: 2 months ago Very nice story!!! Should be interesting family dinner discussions!!!
Thank you I'm glad it has gotten such a positive response! Part 3 should be out by the end of tomorrow.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Part Three - Old Habits Die Hard

Angela excitedly jogged up to the front door and opened it just as her mother had told her to over the phone. She closed and locked the door behind her before hearing the voice of another woman "Come down here, Angela!" Shouted a woman from the basement of the house. The woman was named Abby, she was the person who would tie up her mother every week in college. She wore leather boots, leather pants and a black button down shirt with an accompanying black belt around her waist, her silky brown hair was tied into a messy bun. Angela's mother wore what she typically would when she would be bound in college, a low cut black leotard and accompanying black tights (skin-tight and complemented any colour of rope), her black hair was in a bun which was a bit more organised than Abbey's. In Angela's case, she wore only a loose white t-shirt with nothing underneath and hot-pink yoga pants, her blonde hair was tied up into a simple ponytail as normal.

Angela moved towards the basement door and down the stairs where she saw Abbey and Beth standing in the middle of the room, waiting, "Nice to meet you!" Said Abby as she greeted Angela who returned the greeting. The mother and daughter sat down in two wooden chairs, "this place always scared me as a kid" said Angela to her mother. The basement itself was dark and cold, its roof was over head wooden beams and some insulation. Over the years the basement has turned into storage room with boxes laid out everywhere with the brown carpet starting to decay.

Abby began to speak, "The game that we are going to do involves a padlock which you both know the combination to, if I'm able to torment you enough for you to tell me the code and unlock the padlock, then everyone is untied except for you and you receive the punishment. If you nobody confesses after eight hours... I will be punished." Said Abby. Angela knew that the three of them would do a game but she did not know the specifics, or that there would be punishments. Beth leaned over and whispered the code into Angela's ear "3714" she said. With that, the game begun.

Angela and Beth were both handcuffed behind their back to the chair and their legs cuffed and connected then locked to their wrist restraints. Abby pulled from her supplies, two socks, each of them stuffed to the brim with panties, and then stuffed them in the women's mouths. Both of them accepted the gag graciously and did nothing to protest. Angela had two strips of duct tape applied over her lips in the shape of an 'X', the imprint of a smile was clearly visible over the silver tape. Angela's mother had a white silk cloth tied between her teeth, entirely silencing her outside of a few muffles.

Now that the mother and daughter were bound and gagged, Abby walked around them "does anybody want to tell me the combination?" Abby asked before making her way to lean on the wooden table where her supplies were, in front of the two women. "Nn-nn!" Said Angela and Beth while Angela giggled into the tape. "I was hoping you would say that" said Abby before walking up the stairs. After a quick break where Beth and Angela looked at eachother, nervous and excited, Abby came down the stairs with a tray of ice cubes in her hand. She took ten icecubes from the tray and placed five down the pants of Angela before doing the same to her bound mother. The ice came as a shock to the two women as the ice rubbed against their crotches. For extra measure, Abby placed four ice cubes down Beth's bra, two for each cup.

Over the next 5 minutes their struggling gradually increased. Abby enjoyed the view as the two women struggled and whinced in their chairs. The tape down a good job on Angela, her jaw would move and she would desperately call out but the outline maintained itself only showing her smile through the silver tape. The chains rattled, the chairs squeeked and the women hmphed but nothing changed. They were stuck their to suffer until the ice had finished melting.

As the struggling gradually slowed as a small pool of water formed at each of their crotches, Abby asked again "does anybody want to tell me the code?" She said. The mother and daughter were both silence before Abby grabbed Angela's chin, "do you want to tell me?" Angela shook her head angrily, she was becoming more invested in the scenario and played up her part more, acting as a captive. Beth nodded her head, she would confess. Abby rushed over and removed the silk cloth and the panty stuffed sock from her mouth, "tell me, Beth." Abby demanded. Beth smiled "5283" she said, Abby picked up the padlock and put in the code 5283, she pulled the padlock and it did not move. Satisfied that she had tricked her captor, Beth laughed, but she would not for long.

Abby was unamused, "I shouldn't have expected anything more from you, Beth." She said. Angela nervously watched with her soft smile still imprinted onto the tape plastering her lips. Abby painfully peeled the duct tape off of Angela's face which cringed up as the adhesive was pulled from the skin. Abby took the stuffing from Angela's mouth and forcefully crammed it into Beth's mouth. Beth whinced and pulled away as the collective of panties were crammed into her mouth before Abby wrapped black electrical tape around Beth's open mouth. This meant that Beth was cleave gagged with pvc tape which would constrict around her jaw as her daughter's stuffing would push deeper and deeper into her mouth. Abby didn't stop there however, she wrapped more black pvc tape around her lower jaw, under her chin and then below her nose. Now everything from under Beth's nose to under her chin was fully covered in the tape, with each passing minute the tape would compress around her gaping mouth.

Angela was silent and watched as her mother struggled and groaned, she looked at Abby with the largest 'puppy-dog' eyes she could as Abby walked over with her mother's stuffing. Angela looked up at her captor in the eyes as she obediently opened her mouth to accept the stuffing. "Don't worry I won't go too harsh on you" Said Abby as she ripped a large strip of microfoam before smoothing it over Angela's lips diagonally, doing the same with another strip of microfoam. She was gagged just as she was with the duct tape, except now the tape covered more of her face and it was more resilient to any struggling that she might do. She even had the same warm smile imprinted over the tape, masking the excitement and nervousness which she felt at that moment. Angela could feel her mother's saliva slowly leaving the stuffing and leak down the back of her throat while she could do nothing but endure it.

Abby stepped back and locked at her work, "I think it's time I put you in some stricter restraints, Beth, unless you want to confess?" Said Abby. Beth shook her head in a smug fashion. Beth was freed from her chair restraints and forced to stand up and face her daughter. Abby used a very long length of red cotton rope to start tying up a harness on her friend's body. She started at the shoulders, worked her way down around Beth's back, breasts, stomach and finally crotch, it took some time but when the harness was finished it was like a work of art. The rope formed the shape of a pentagram on her chest, it encircled her breasts and made them stand out like a sore thumb, before going down weaving in between eachother making an appealing pattern down through her stomach, before finally going through her legs and squeezing her crotch before it travelled up her back to where it started. The rope was intricate and restrictive around her entire torso, it was perfectly snug.

Angela was amazed by the rope work and was almost jealous that her mother got to experience it. Abby took Beth's wrists in front of her and bound them with layers of the same red rope, solidifying it by wrapping the rope between her wrists. The extra loose rope on the end of her rope cuffs was thrown over the overhead wooden beam by Abby and pulled down to the ground before being knotted off. Now her hands were directly above her and she was partially suspended, only staying on the ground by her tip toes. For the last piece of Beth's bondage, Abby tied up Beth's right ankle, then lifted up the ankle before it was bound to her right thigh. Her right leg now floated in the air meaning she only stayed on the ground by the tip toes of her left foot. Beth hung her head in front of her and occasionally looked up at her daughter, who's saliva was unwillingly dripping down the back of her throat. It would be easy to say that Angela wasn't so jealous anymore.

In her bondage, Beth struggled and resisted with all her strength. Her fighting got her nowhere and her discomfort was growing by the minute. Waves of groans and the sound of ropes twisting and pulling radiated from Beth's body, not just because she was desperately struggling, but because her body was in a constant state of falling and regaining balance. As her frustration grew to a head, Abby was face to face with Beth, only 2 inches from their noses touching "will you tell me Beth?" Whispered Abby. "Phumn youmph!" Shouted Beth at Abby, at least it was the tone was of a shout, the volume however was the same level as a whisper.

Abby walked over to Angela, "How about you?" Said Abby as she pulled back Angela's ponytail to lift her head up to meet her eyes, "Will you tell me?" Whispered Abby into Angela's face. "Nmphum!" Said Angela confidently. "Never?" Said Abby as she walked over to the table with her supplies. She pulled out a black leather armbinder and walked over to Angela, who was still chained up and gagged. Angela's handcuffs were unlocked and quickly replaced with the armbinder, her arms slid into the sheathe and the strips went around her chest, almost like she was wearing it as a backpack. The armbinder was laced together behind her back, each passing minute her arms tightened together, until her elbows were touching, and even then it did not stop until her arms were welded together. Now that her arms were entirely bound behind her back she tested her new restraints. She wiggled her arms left to right but they would not move or separate, they were fully stuck with no way to get out unless Abby allowed her to.

As she fought against the restrictive arm restraints, Abby brought over a sensory deprivation hood. It was padded black leather, it would be placed over her head and the padding would block her speech, hearing and sight only having two small holes for her nose. Just like the armbinder, Abby slid it onto her with no resistance and laced it together. Angela felt as though every part of her head was recieving a tight hug in an almost pleasant way. She was completely shut from the outside world, she could no longer hear nor see her mother struggling against her bondage. The tape holding Angela's gag in was padded and solidified with the hood, her mother's saliva slowly leaked down the back of her throat even more intensely.

By this point, Beth was in extreme discomfort as she watched her daughter be led to the large closet in the basement. The closet was relatively small and had a sliding door which Abby opened. "Get on your knees" said Abby into the hood so that her captive could hear her. Angela did so without argument and got on her knees inside of the closet. The end of the armbinder where Angela's fingers were had a small metal loop that rope was fed through and brought up to the pole where clothes were hung above Angela's head, pulled tight and knotted off. Now Angela was on her knees in the closet with her arms behind her and pulled up by rope, creating a stressful position on her strained shoulders. To finish off Angela's restraints, Abby bound her feet together with leg cuffs. Before Abby closed the closet door she leaned in to Angela "not wearing a bra was a big mistake" she said before attaching crocodile clips each of her nipples, then slamming the door leaving her to struggle in darkness.

The crocodile clips had jagged edges and bit into Angela's nipples through her white t-shirt. Angela was left in darkness to struggle. She had nobody to plead to, no way to hear or see the outside world. The basement of her childhood home had become her prison. Never had she felt so helpless, tied up and gagged, locked in a basement with an unforgiving captor. The clips caused her to instantly scream and yell into her gag as her shoulders ached from the stress caused by the armbinder. Abby stood for a second and listened to the sound of Angela struggle for a moment on the other end of the closer door. The constant quiet "mmmph!" Which could be heard, the leather armbinder twisting and pulling as her captive desperately struggled. Even the noise of the leg cuffs which could only be heard when she tried to readjust her position to alleviate discomfort. To Abby it was the same as listening to birds sing or ocean waves, a calming noise which could put her to sleep.

After drinking in the moment, Abby walked back over to her friend, Beth. She lifted up her head to look at Abby "gnummn?" She pleaded desperately with her captor, her jaw by this point felt as though it would fall off and she could not take it much longer. Abby walked around her captive, admiring her rope work, "Do you want to confess?" Asked Abby who already no the answer. "Mm mm" said Beth behind the constricting black tape and panties. "Very well" responded Abby as she picked up black silk cloth from the table and tied it around her bound captives eyes. To really persuade Beth to confess to her, Abby took an electric tooth brush and taped it to the sole of Beth's foot which was suspended in the air and tied to her thigh. As Abby had the tooth brush taped onto her friend's foot, Beth realised what was happening but she was losing the energy to struggle so she only gave a pathetic effort at getting free. Beth was silent as she knew that no begging or pleading would save her. Abby grabbed Beth's chin and whispered in her ear "The batteries on these will last for hours so this is your last chance." Said Abby to her gagged captive. Beth stayed silent, keeping her had hanging down out of exhaustion. "Have fun" said Beth's cruel captor as she turned on the toothbrushes.

The brushes spun to life and mercilessly brushed and tickled at her foot. Just like the toothbrush, Beth sprung to life and began a whole new round of begging and struggling. Abby sat down and could hear her friend, now prisoner, call her name through the gag, begging and pleading. Abby was so confident in her ability to break them and make them confess that she began to read a book while guarding her prisoners. She looked at the clock, she had six more hours. There would be no way anyone could put up with their situation for six more hours, they would sooner go insane, she thought to herself. Abby put on some earphones while she read because the sound of her friend and her daughter being tortured right beside her would prove to be distracting.

Angela's arms were sewn together in the tight leather sleeve, and pulled up to create stress on her shoulders, forced onto her knees her hooded head rested looking at the floor while her ankles were chained behind her. The clips which dug into her nipples were unbearable and caused her to struggle the most, but she couldn't struggle, or scream. She was entirely isolated, bound and gagged by a cruel captor, and left to suffer. Angela's mother was not doing better by any means, the brush, spun and spun, tickled and tickled, irritating her to no end. Her body was covered in intricate ropes to minimise her struggling and her gag was to torment her further, and to give her captor some peace of mind. Now that Beth struggled in a whole new way with the toothbrush torturing her, her body became a wobbling tower of ropes which shook side to side as she struggled to hold her balance. The elegant pattern of ropes which coated her entire body pulled tight and creaked in every direction that she pulled.

An hour passed. Abby set her bookmark to save her page and then set down the book, before setting down her ear muffs. She walked over to the closet door and slid it open, she assumed that Angela will have been broken by now. As she bent down to talk in Angela's ear she could hear the constant chorus of moans and begging coming from her prisoner's mouth. Abby removed the clips from Angela's nipples "Do you want to confess? Or should I put these back on?" Asked Abby. Angela took a minute to regain her breath and shook her head "nmphmphum!" She said in between huffing and puffing. Abby was impressed, however she still placed the clamps back onto her nipples, causing an explosion of moaning and groaning. Angela was left to struggle in the dark, bound and gagged, again.

Abby made her way back through the basement over to Angela's mother who was falling apart, mentally and physically. Beth could not bare the restraints and the discomfort for another second, her legs were cramping and becoming sore the more she struggled. The less she struggled, the more her soles were tickled through her black tights. "Do you want to confesss, Beth? Or should I keep you like this for another few hours?" Said Abby, taunting her captive. Beth nodded her head profusely, the torment had finally broken her. The tightening tape was peeled from her face slowly, the panties fell out soon after and Beth breathed a large sigh of relief and readjusted her jaw, still blindfolded. "The code is 3714" said Beth in between panting. Abby picked up the padlock and input the combination "3714" she muttered to herself as she put it in. The padlocked opened up, Angela would be freed from her restraints and her mother would be punished.

Abby gave Beth a peck on the cheek "I'm sure Angela will be happy!" She said excitedly as she moved across the room to free her friends daughter. The closet door slid open and Abby removed the clips, halting the constant screams through the gag. Angela's hood was removed, revealing her red face, exhausted and sweaty from the struggling and screaming, her smile was still creased along the surface of the tape. "You're free, Angela! Your mom lost!" Said Abby as she undid her armbinder. Angela's arms slid out of the tight leather sleeve behind her back, readjusting her sore shoulders. Her leg cuffs, and any extra restraints were undone by her former captor. Angela stood up and walked towards her mother while removing the soft white tape from her lips and removing the oppressive bundle of panties.

"Your hair is very messy" said Angela to her mother. Beth smiled "well I can't see, but I bet your hair is messy too" she said as they both laughed. "She did such a good job with this rope!" Said Angela with a hint of jealousy while she began to unite the knots that held her mother's harness together. "Ugh, I know, I'm almost sad that it has to come off" said Beth as the red rope fell as it was untied, her wrists still bound in the air. Abby came over and helped remove the rest of the restraints from Angela's mother. The three women went upstairs for a short break before Beth was punished, each having a glass of water and a good stretch.

Angela and Abby brainstormed about how to tie up Beth, Beth had butterflies in her stomach from listening to the two women deciding how to torment her and she had no say on the issue. Angela and Abby knew what they wanted to do and Abby lead the mother upstairs, while her daughter went down to the basement to grab her restraints. "Lie on your back and spread your limbs apart!" Commanded Abby. Beth was already getting déjà vu from the last time she was chained to her own bed by her own daughter. Angela walked into the room with four hand cuffs, a short chain and a large leather gag which would be fastened to the mother. Beth accepted her fate and laid still while the women had her tied up.

"Any last words?" Angela said to her mother holding the gag in her hands while sitting on the bed beside her face. "Please be gentle" she said with pleading eyes. Angela put the gag on her mother, the plug went inside of her mouth and connected to a hand-pump, allowing them to change how big the plug was from the outside. Abby helped strap the gag onto Beth's head, black leather straps ran under her chin, over her head and behind her head to ensure that it could not move. When it was on tight, Angela took the short chain and attached a small metal loop at the top of the gag to the head board, her head was now immobile and it was impossible for her to speak. She could still make a few hmmphs from behind the gag, but the two women would make sure that she couldn't do that.

Angela went downstairs to grab some more supplies while her co-captor cut Beth's black tights and removed them, leaving only her black leotard covering her body. "GHHNNN!" Beth screamed as the tights were cut, they were quite expensive after all. In response her captor used the hand pump to inflate the plug, the plug inflated and inflated with no sign that Abby would slow down. Beths face turned red as the plug pushed against her jaw aggressively, the plug filled her entire mouth all the way back to her throat, making it physically impossible for sound to travel out of her mouth. Very soon this would cause a lot of discomfort on her jaw. Angela rushed back in with the supplies in hand and laid them out on the bedside table.

Angela and Abby each grabbed a feather and began to trace shapes on the inside and outside of her thigh. Angela's mother did not like the teasing one bit, but with no way to protest all she could do was pull and yank, doing nothing but create the quiet sound of chains rattling, a familiar sound to her daughter by this point. As the two captors traced shapes around her thighs, legs, stomach and chest they began to talk, ignoring the tied up and struggling woman they were tormenting. "Did your mom tell you about the time that I kidnapped her?" Asked Abby while she traced shapes around Beth's stomach. "No I didn't, what happened?" Said Angela intrigued, she was also tracing circles over her mother's stomach while she frantically struggled. "Well, your mom and I came to an agreement, about a year after we moved in with eachother, that one day when she finished work, I would kidnap her and we did a whole scenario. I kidnapped her on a Friday and she had to use some of her sick days, then I let her go on Sunday. It was a very fun weekend." Said Abby as she moved the feather up to Beth's armpits. Angela was struck with envy for her mother "you need to do that to me, please!" Said Angela half-sarcasitcally. "I'd love to do that!" Abby said, her captive fighting for air as she struggled.

The two women covered every inch of Beth's bound and helpless body before they stopped. Beth had tears streaming down her face from crying from laughter, though her captors could not hear her. Angela straddled her mother, she began to dig her fingers into her ribs and simultaneously, Abby stroked the feather up and down Beth's soles. Beth became fully delerious, tears streamed down her face which was red from laughing. She would thrash in her restraints and plead with her merciless captors to no avail. After an hour of being tortured in complete silence, the women became tired and stopped, deciding it was time to go home. Angela's father would be back in less than an hour so Angela decided to leave her mother to be discovered like that for a second time, much to Beth's disapproval and struggle.

Angela and Abby met as they were leaving the house. "Were you serious about your offer?" Asked Angela as she stepped out the front door and locked it behind her. "Of course I was, I can do the same routine that your mom and I did." Said Abby as she zipped up her coat. The two women exchanged information and the plan was set. Angela would be kidnapped by Abby as she walked down an alleyway to her car at night. All Angela knew was that it would happen sometime next week, this would make her job as a secretary much more exciting, she thought, as she got in her car and drove away.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Angela straddled her mother, she began to dig her fingers into her ribs and simultaneously, Abby stroked the feather up and down Beth's soles. Beth became fully delerious, tears streamed down her face which was red from laughing. She would thrash in her restraints and plead with her merciless captors to no avail. After an hour of being tortured in complete silence, the women became tired and stopped, deciding it was time to go home.
A wonderful description of extreme tickle torture that makes me envy Beth quite a bit. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

milagros317 wrote: 1 month ago
A wonderful description of extreme tickle torture that makes me envy Beth quite a bit. :D
Everybody is jealous of Beth, even her own daughter :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed this third Part very much. Especially the graphik detailed descriptions. Looking forward to Part 4!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! I love how descriptive the writing has been. And you’re setting the stage for a promising next chapter!
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Amazing story, hope to see more!
Feel free to PM me about anything
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago Great chapter! I love how descriptive the writing has been. And you’re setting the stage for a promising next chapter!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Part 4 should be finished within the next few days. I'm thinking of making a short spin off story in the adult section.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Part Four - Mom's Weird Friend

Monday

On Monday morning, the day after her and her mother were tortured by an old roommate, Angela went to work as a secretary. The building was bland, as was the job and even though it was part-time, it gave her enough money to live comfortably. However she found that today, she could not focus, her thoughts were filled with being kidnapped, bound, gagged and held captive. Her boss had just assumed she was sleepy but that could not be further from the truth. She was awake and excited.

After 8PM, Angela would put away her things into a black handbag and walk through an alleyway to get to her car. The alleyway was dark and secluded, Angela was told that she would be grabbed from there and taken to her new prison. It was very easy for a person to hide in a small corner and jump out at her as she passed. There was no way that she would be kidnapped on the first day, she thought to herself. She paced down the alleyway to her car, praying that someone would be waiting, hiding in one of the little nook and crannies in the alleyway. After successfully making it to her car she felt a small level of disappointment that it wasn't today. Angela was amused when she realised that this was the only time that she was sad that nobody had grabbed her off the street.

Tuesday

Angela's alarm clock woke her to life, aggressively shaking her awake. She went about her morning routine and left for work. Again, ideas of being bound and gagged flowed through her mind as she worked. The day seemed to whizz past her and before she knew it, it was time to walk down the alleyway once more. She took a deep breath and walked through the dark alleyway... and... nothing. Nothing happened, she got in her car and drove home, slightly more disappointed this time.

Wednesday

The alarm clock violently shook Angela awake once more, sentencing her to another day of waiting. She put on the same work clothes that she did each day; a white button down shirt, a black skirt, stockings and high heels. She left the college dorm and dragged on with another day of work. She laughed with her coworkers over lunch, but one thing refused to leave the back of her mind. Unfortunately however it would not happen that day. After successfully making it through the alleyway, she sulked to herself as she drove away.

Thursday

After going through her normal everyday routine, Angela arrived at her work. The thoughts of being kidnapped had somewhat subsided as she got on with the day. Come night, she only remembered that she might not walk out of the alleyway, as she left the building. However she was in a rush, it was pitch black, raining and she had forgotten her umbrella in the car. She hurried through the dark alleyway but noticed that a car was parked in the alleyway too. As she approached the car she recognised it as Abby's car. Just as she came to this realisation, a hand gripped her mouth from behind.

Angela gasped in shock as she was pulled back into a small corner of the alleyway, a cloth with chloroform was held over her mouth and nose. She put up a light struggle but it was no use as her kidnapped restrained her arms. Before she could put up a bigger fight, she lost consciousness.

Two hours later Angela woke from her nap in an unfamiliar room. It was a small bedroom, the black curtains closed over the windows, a bed was in the corner of the room adjacent to a drawers which faced the door. Small bookshelf stood close to the door which locked from the outside. The room felt cozy, the only light came from a few scented candles and the only noise which could be heard was the rain battering the against the windows. There was a crampt ensuite which had a small shower, a toilet and a sink.

Angela was still in her work clothes except now she was tied up in them. Her hands were bound in front of her with rope tightly to her thighs. Her upper body was tightly wound with rope which pinned her against the wooden chair. Both of her ankles were tied up to a chair leg. Angela pulled and yanked against her bondage, it was then that she noticed the black ball gag which had been fastened behind her teeth. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she attempted to struggle, knowing that it was useless.

She began to relax in her restraints after a few minutes of struggling, she tried to call out "MMMNN!" Angela screamed. No response. After a few more minutes the door unlocked and in walked Abby "I've been looking forward to this moment for a while" she said to her captive who was begining to drool down her neck. Suddenly a phone in Abby's pocket rang, Abby took the phone from her pocket and looked at the screen "Your roommate is calling you. Put her mind at ease." Abby held the phone up to her restrained prisoner and pulled the ball gag from her mouth, allowing it to hang around her neck. "Hi, Katie! Sorry I didn't call you, I'm staying at my mom's house... yep... ok goodbye!" Said Angela as she tried to keep her composure.

Before another word could leave Angela's mouth the ball was pulled up and into her mouth back behind her teeth. "We'll talk more in the morning, have a nice night" said Abby as she blew out the candles, leaving the room in complete darkness. "ggnnnn!" Angela shouted, the ball silencing any protests she might have. The door closed and locked, leaving her alone in the pitch black. Her mind drifted away as she feel asleep for the second time. Most people would find it difficult to all asleep after they had been bound and gagged to an uncomfortable chair in their work clothes, but not Angela.

Friday

Angela woke up to the sound of Abby unlocking the door. In her sleep, Angela had been stripped down if her clothes, only leaving a white one-piece set of lingerie and the stockings which connected to it. In her sleep she had also been tied down to the bed, her wrists were in hinged cuffs, locked around the head board of the bed. Her feet were trapped in large wooden stockades, they locked around her ankles and stopped any kind of movement. Her gag had also been changed from the black ball gag to a few strips of duct tape which wrinkled across her lips. "HMMM?!" Angela muffled into the tape while pulling at her new restraints. A silk white blindfold was draped over her eyes, matching her lingerie.

The silk cloth was removed from Angela's eyes allowing her to see the room. Her eyes adjusted to the light and saw her kidnapper stood in front of her, wearing a black t-shirt and denim jeans "I hope you can forgive me, I had to get you out of clothes they were soaking wet!" Said Abby. Angela disagreed because they were perfectly dry when she woke up in them "mmm mmm!" She mubled through the tape. "Well I brought you breakfast" said Abby, ignoring her captives frustration. The room was bright with light coming in through the windows which were tinted, meaning that Angela would be able to see outside, but the outside won't see Angela.

The duct tape was painfully peeled from Angela's lips, "These walls are soundproofed so I'd save your breath" said Abby as she lifted a bit of toast from a plate up to Angela's lips. After a few slices of toast and a glass of water later, Angela had finished her breakfast while tied down to a bed. Before Abby left the room with the plate and the cup of water pulled out Angela's phone "before I forget, you should probably call in sick for today" said Abby as she opened up the phone which had no passcode. The phone rang for a few seconds before it picked up "Hi, sorry I won't be able to make it in today I think I have the flu... yeah I'll be in on Monday... OK thanks bye!" Said Angela to her boss who was worried for her health.

After returning the plate and the glass to the kitchen, Abby came back into the room, locking the door behind her and walked over to the set of wooden drawers which were adjacent to the bed. The drawers contained; gags, restraints, tapes as well as Abby's socks and panties that she had already worn. "Do I need to spend the entire day like this in my lingerie?" Asked Angela, looking around at her new prison. Abby dug through the drawers throwing a few pairs of white panties onto the bed next to her bound captive "After I torture you then I'll put you into different restraints." Said Abby to her struggling captive who began to struggle more after hearing this.

"What are you going to do to me?" Asked Angela helplessly. Abby opened another drawer and picked out some black kenisiology tape and threw it next to the panties. The large wooden stockades creaked as Angela pulled and yanked her feet in an attempt to escape but it would not budge. "Open up!" Said Abby holding 4 pairs of panties up to Angela's lips. "Wai- MMMHH!" Said Angela trying to argue with her captor. The white panties crammed her mouth leaving her jaw open with the white cloth visible. Before she could have a chance to spit them out, a large strip of black kinesiology tape was stretched over her mouth. The tape itself felt like a cloth on its outer layer but when applied it felt like super glue and had the ability to stretch and confirm to the shape of a person's mouth, denying them the opportunity to get the tape off their face. Much was the case of Angela, the black tape moulded her gagged mouth and no struggling would remove it.

"Lfffph mph gofff!!" Demanded Angela as her captor dug out a few more things from the drawer and placed them on a small wooden platform which stuck out from the foot of the bed. Abby pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed and reached down to the wooden platform to pick up the first thing that she would torture Angela with, a hairbrush. The stockades at the bottom of the bed gave Abby easy access to her captives soles. Abby was now at her workbench where she did her job of tormenting her captors. "MMMPHEASE!" Angela began to plead and whimper, knowing what was about to happen while Abby calmly put in her earphones and listened to music on her phone.

Abby began to use the hair brush on her captive's soles, bringing the brush down from the top of her foot to the heel. Over and over and over again. Occasionally switching foot, as Angela cried and begged through laughter. Angela's silky flowing hair turned into a furr ball as she pulled and yanked at her restraints. No matter how hard she pulled at the cuffs, lifted her torso into the air or scrunched her toes, Abby kept brushing while listening to her music impassively.

Eventually Abby switched to a paint brush, teasing her with it, getting the brush into every gap between her toes as tears of laughter ran down the face of the kidnapped girl. She groaned and shouted but the panties dampened all of the sound and the tape held tight against any struggling. The panties themselves were soft and silky, they are worn by Abby in the week leading up to her abducting Angela. From Sunday through to Thursday, while Angela dreamed of being abducted, her gag was already being prepared for her.

After the paintbrush, Abby moved on to an electric toothbrush. It did most of the work by itself, all she had to do was hold it up to her foot, wave it around and it was enough for Angela to make a world of noise and struggling. After 90 minutes or so, Angela had turned into a mess, her hair was everywhere and a light film of sweat covered her body from the struggling.

After a brief period of Angela being untied and allowed to go to the toilet and brush her teeth in the ensuite she was tied right back up. Angela was put into the same harness that her mother was and with the same rope that her mother was tied up with. The intricate pattern of red rope weaved in and out of itself down her chest, in between her legs and brought back up to her shoulders where it was secured. The same shape of a pentagram that was on her mother's chest was now on hers. It was fashionable, she thought to herself.

Next, her wrists were bound in front of her and then secured to her body with a rope around her waist and then another length wrapped around her chest just below her breasts. "Was it really necessary to watch me while I brushed my teeth?" Asked Angela to her kidnapper who was in the process of now tying her ankles. "I think you forget that you're a prisoner, in my house" said Abby while she restrained her captive.

Her ankles were tied together with a loose rope holding them together. This allowed her to waddle but by no means walk fast, much less run. Angela pulled at the ropes which connected her wrists to her rope harness "ugh, do I need spend all day in thes- mphmmn!" Said Angela before she was cut off by Abby stuffing the same pairs of panties back into her mouth. Abby took from the drawer, a large muzzle gag which had lots of padding around the mouth. Angela was pinned down and had it strapped and locked to her face. The padding, combined with the tightened straps which travelled around her entire head, stopped any movement from Angela's mouth. "Nphmnnn!" Said Angela rolling her eyes at Abby who watched smugly as she tried to struggle. The black leather muzzle was padlocked in place with Abby holding onto the keys in her pocket.

Abby opened the door and took one last look at her frustrated and bound captive, "I'm going out for a while so feel free to read through some of those books." Said Abby, gesturing the to bookshelf before closing the door and locking it.

Angela waddled herself over to the bookshelf beside the bed, the rope around her crotch, tightening with every step that she took. As she bent down to pick up a book the rope around her chest would tighten and squeeze her breasts until she straightened her back. Any direction that her body moved she felt it in the ropes. Angela sat down on the bed and began to flick through the pages, the story revolved around a girl who was kidnapped by an evil king and sentenced to live the rest of her life restrained in a dungeon. As she looked through more books she realised that every book on the shelf had kidnapping as a main theme of the story. One story which she could relate to a lot, was the story of a daughter who had recently reached adulthood, tied up by her mother to prevent her from leaving home.

As Angela sat upright on the bed flicking through the pages of the story of the girl trapped in a dungeon by an evil tyrant, she became more and more invested of the story. The girl was tied up in her cell 24 hours per day and had a gag in her mouth for 23 hours per day, only being removed for the short time between eating and brushing. 'I know what that's like' Angela thought to herself. The book went on to describe how the girl was rescued by the typical hero and got to watch as her former captor was put into the same prison that she was in. By the time she had finished the story, a few hours had passed and the sun was getting closer to setting.

After spending hours reading, she grew bored and wanted to see if she could free herself. First she would untie her ankle ropes and to do that she would have to move her feet up to her wrists so she could untie them. Sitting upright on the bed she pulled her feet towards her hands which caused the harness to tighten and squeeze around her crotch so much that she thought the ropes might snap, however she pushed through the discomfort and tried to untie the ropes. They were on very tight and the knots were complicated, every rope that restrained her pulled tight and creaked as she groaned into her muzzle, with Abby's panties competing to go down Angela's throat.

After a few uncomfortable minutes, Angela got the restraints off and was able to walk about freely, she could even run. Next she pulled at the ropes pinning her arms to her chest. As she struggled and pulled in all directions all over the bed, the rope encircled and tightened around her breasts, again feeling that the ropes would burst from the tension as the ropes creaked in the otherwise silent room.

In between the huffing and puffing of her struggle she grunted into the tight, unforgiving muzzle. Suddenly, Abby burst through the door to check on her and found the ropes scattered across the bed that were supposed to be around her ankles. Angela looked like a deer in the headlights, the two women were silent for a moment then Angela was pounced on by Abby. Angela's legs were tied up again except this time there was no slack and the rope was unforgiving on her ankles. Her new ankle restraints were then tied to the back of her harness, forcing her to be permanently on her knees.

"NNNMMM!!" Angela protested as her already suffocating restraints were tightened as she could do nothing but watch. Angela was brought to the foot of the bed where she was collared and leashed to a bed post. Abby then draped a blindfold over her eyes and then left the room, leaving Angela to struggle in the dark.

The new position that Angela found herself in was exhausting. Her ankles would pull back her harness and by extension her to the ground while the leash pulled her forward towards the bed. This all happened on a hard wooden floor leading to a lot of groaning and grunting coming from behind the gag. Soon after, Abby returned with dinner, but the dinner was a sort of sludge which was to be swallowed, not chewed. This was all for a very good reason, Angela's muzzle would be removed and replaced with a ring gag which she would keep on all night. The ring gag locked tightly around her mouth and prevented her jaw from closing, leaving her mouth constantly open.

The smoothie was put onto her tongue with a spoon where she would swallow it. This was a slow process but when it was over she was no longer hungry or thirsty. The light was turned off and she was left for the night. Angela could make as much noise as she wanted from under the gag but it would make no difference because the walls were entirely sound proofed and she couldn't form any words. She was in a constant struggle between falling to the floor and being pulled towards the bed by her collar. All of this while on the hard wooden floor caused a lot of discomfort. She had never felt.so defensless in her life, she was bound, gagged and blindfolded in the pitch black in someone else's house. It would be impossible to sleep, she thought to herself. But eventually she did, she slumped over the foot of the bed with her restrained feet in the air and her harness strained.

Saturday

The door to Angela's prison, opened with Abby unlocking it. Angela snapped out of her sleep and felt her leash being untied, furthermore her leg restraints were untied "I think it's about time we get you out of those clothes" said Abby looking down at Angela "I'm going to let you out of these restraints to have a shower but if you try anything..." she added.

Angela nodded with drool running down her chest from her chin. She moaned in relief as each part of her bondage was loosened. She was a mess, her hair was in all different directions and she was covered in sweat. When her blindfold was removed she looked up into Abby's brown eyes, her mouth still gagged, for whatever reason her heart began to race when she looked into her eyes "that gag is staying in, in the shower" said Abby. Angela still staring into Abby's eyes, nodded profusely. Abby was wearing a black skirt and a white stripy shirt in her high heels.

After being untied Angela went into the bathroom to shower, finally getting to remove her lingerie. Finally she could wear real clothes again, she thought. After showering and brushing her teeth, Abby passed in her work clothes through the bathroom door to Angela. She put on the skirt and then the white shirt, both of which had been washed. However as she put on the shirt she realised that the top 5 buttons were missing, only allowing her to button her shirt up to just above her stomach. Angela sighed in frustration knowing the consequences if she might complain about it. After that she left the bathroom and put on her high heels, ready to be tied up again. Abby re-entered the room with Angela's breakfast in hand, "sorry about your shirt a few of the buttons fell off..." said Abby. Even though she wasn't gagged, Angela did not speak, instead rolling her eyes in frustration. After eating her breakfast under supervision Angela would be restrained once more.

As if being forced to wear her revealing white shirt was bad enough, Abby forced Angela to put on a black corset. When putting on the corset, Abby would wait until Angela breathed out to tighten it, resulting in Angela's breathing becoming more labored in her already constricting situation. Angela would only argue with her eyes, not daring to open her mouth to say a word. "mmh" Angela groaned in suprise after each lace was tightened going up her back. Abby took some leg cuffs and locked them around Angela's ankles just above her high heels. Then Abby took some white rope and sat beside Angela on the bed, tying up her wrists and then upper elbows, Angela of course, offered no struggle. "I'm sure you can understand why I'm tying up your arms so thoroughly" said Abby as she took some silver duct tape and wrapped up Angela's hands into useless balls of tape. "Mhm" said Angela, understanding why she deserved this.

Her fingers wriggled around underneath the tape, her wrists pulled and shook as she tried to struggle while Abby retrieved an armbinder from her drawer, the same one that Angela wore last Sunday. Same as the corset, the black leather armbinder was fastened tightly, making her elbows touch behind her back. The straps went around her shoulders to ensure that it wouldn't slide off and more black straps were fastened around her body just under her chest and at her stomach to pin the armbinder to her body. Angela sat in silence and felt her restraints, she could feel the tape, the ropes and the large sleeve then the straps holding it all together.

"I don't think I can trust you not to speak" said Abby as she grabbed a large black sponge and some duct tape. The sponge was crammed into every corner of Angela's mouth as she stared into the eyes of her kidnapper. Strips of tape were smoothed over her lips to prevent them from moving, Angela would noticeably blush and giggle after each strip of sticky silver was creased over with Abby's fingers. Soon enough her face was caked in duct tape and the sponge ensured she would be silent.

Abby stood up and reached into the drawers, pulling out a small container "You know I've been meaning to try these on somebody, these are contact lenses that block your vision and don't allow you to see. So essentially you will be blindfolded but nobody can tell." Abby took one of the lenses and bent over, putting it on her captive's eyeball before repeating for the next eyeball. Angela looked around in confusion, not being able to see though her eyes were wide open. "These are great!" Said Abby "I can blindfold you without covering up your pretty green eyes!" She added. "Nnnmph?" Angela was amazed and confused by her new blindfold. With that Angela was left, tied up in the room while Abby left for a short while to get Angela's next piece of torment.

Abby returned to the room to see her captive shaking her body back in forth. In her hands, Abby held a tray of ice cubes which she set down on the bed next to the captive. Abby set on the bed, took an ice cube and held Angela still with her left hand while her right hand traced shapes along her chest using the ice. "HHM!" The cold made Angela jump in suprise as the ice cube made it's way around her chest making circles. For minutes, Angela lightly struggled into her restraints while the ice slowly melted into water over her chest.

"I understand that you and your mother have a weekly tradition of tying up one another every sunday" said Abby while slowly moving the ice lower down Angela's chest, "well I phoned your mother and she wants to hold you in her house in time for your Sunday tradition... she promises to be a lot more mean than I am." Said Abby. "NMMM!" Angela protested quietly into the tape, completely helpless against her circumstances. As the pattern of the ice got closer to her neck, Angela leaned her head back allowing it to happen with no protest. With her left hand, Abby moved Angela's head back up and kissed her on the lip imprint through the tape. Angela closed her eyes and felt as Abby kissed more and more of her gagged mouth, her breathing becoming more intense as it happened. Truth was, Angela loved her circumstances, she could hear the sounds of her armbinder stretching as she lightly struggled, the sound of her captor kissing her while she could do nothing to stop her and the feeling of her own saliva leaking from the sponge and flowing down her throat.

After a few minutes of Abby smearing her lipstick all over Angela's gag, she collected herself and laid off her but continuing with the ice "I could do this for hours and there would be no way that you could stop me" said Abby softly as she continued to trace patterns with the ice around her captives chest and neck. Angela's heart skipped a beat when she said this and shook her head, lightly waving her wet blonde hair with it. Eventually though, Abby stopped tormenting her captive, "Your mother is coming over soon and I want to put a different gag on your mouth" said Abby as she stood up. While looking through the drawers for a gag, Abby found a Polaroid camera and decided to take a picture of her captive in her bondage. The picture showed the armbinder strapped to Angela's corset while her mouth was covered in the pretty silver tape. Abby put the photo in her pocket after it was developed.

Abby took from the drawers, a 2.5 inch big black ball gag which had an accompanying dildo which was would pin down her tongue. It was exactly like the pink gag that was strapped onto Angela's mouth a few weeks before except now it was a matching black. Although Angela could not see that it was a ball gag, she assumed that it was because of the sound of the strap buckle. The duct tape was removed from Angela's lips slowly, allowing her to spit out the sponge to be replaced by the large ball which was strapped tightly and looked behind her teeth. "gnnmmm!" Angela yelped as she felt the gag rub agains the back of her throat occasionally making her gag. To prevent her captive from drooling everywhere, Abby stretched a large piece of white microfoam tape over Angela's lips and ball gag. Angela's lips and the ball itself pushed against the tape creating an outline in the tape. The tape was tight enough that Angela's lips were sealed, further preventing any protests that she might have.

Angela heard the door bell ring and groaned with dread through the gag. Minutes later she heard the voice of her mother and her captor giving her a tour. "This is where I've had her tied up" said Abby. "Alright let's take her out to the car" said the familiar voice of Angela's mother. A large trenchcoat was draped over Angela's body so that her restraints were invisible after her leg cuffs were removed. A surgical mask was placed over Angela's face to cover up the gag that kept her quiet, her hair was also brought to the front side of her face so that the straps of the ball gag would be hidden. Angela could hear the sound of her high heels click against the wooden floor as she was lead outside into her mother's car by her two captors, "I love the way that you have her tied up" said Beth to her co-captor.

Angela was strapped into the car seat and felt as the car left the driveway, completely blind as to where she was going. After a while of leaning her head against the window she felt the car come to a stop and the two women step out to lead Angela into her new prison, her childhood home. Angela was lead to the living room where she sat down on the couch.

Suddenly she heard a large amount of commotion, she heard Abby giggling while also struggling. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this, Abby." Said Beth, in response Abby let out a short giggle. Abby had been overpowered by Beth and ziptied on the floor of the living room. Angela heard the front door shut and her mother rush over to her, taking out the blinding contact lenses. Her mother wore a loose white v-neck with denim jeans and a brown belt. Angela saw her kidnapper now tied up on the floor, her hands, elbows and ankles ziptied together. "HMMNNRPH?!" Said Angela through the ball gag and white microfoam tape. "Oh please, she deserves this for what she did to us!" Said Beth semi-sarcastically while she dug through Abby's pockets to find the keys to Angela's restraints.

Angela's gag was unlocked and taken out from the back of her throat taking a trail of saliva with it. Angela moaned with relief as the armbinder was loosened and taken off along with the straps around her tight corset. "Oh my!" Said Beth seeing the ropes and tape underneath the armbinder "why did she need to use so much?" She said. The ropes were loosened and the duct tape was peeled off, allowing Angela to stretch her arms which brought her great relief. Finally, the corset was removed from around her stomach allowing Angela to fully breathe in and out. "Here take this" Beth said to Angela while handing her the Polaroid picture of her tied up and gagged "Get yourself home, Angela then come back tomorrow to help me torment her" said Beth while smiling. "Well thank you for rescuing me from my bondage, mom!" Said Angela as she walked out the door. As she shut the door she could see the same ball gag that was on Angela be strapped on to Abby's mouth.

As Angela walked through the door of her dorm she heard her roommate call out from the living room, "Angela is that you?" Katie shouted. "Yes it's just me" Angela said as she made her way to the couch and sat down next to her roomate, exhausted. They sat in silence for a second before Angela looked over at her redhead roommate in her pajamas "you know how I said I was at my mom's over the weekend... well..." Angela hesitate for a moment, her roommate looked away from the TV and looked at her, "I had my mom's weird friend pretend to kidnap me... it was a lot of fun..." Angela added. The room fell into silence for a few seconds, "wait what?!" Katie responded confused and bewildered. "Yeah I was kidnapped by her then she tied me up at her house" said Angela calmly. "OK... I don't believe you... is this a joke?" Said Katie in between laughing. "No I'm serious look at this" Angela said while she handed the Polaroid picture to her roommate.

"Is that... duct tape?" Asked Katie pointing at her gagged mouth. "Yeah she didn't like me talking so she stuffed a sponge in my mouth then put some duct tape over it" said Angela. After a lengthy pause of Katie analysing the photo she looked up at her roommate "why didn't you just pull your lips apart? Tape doesn't stick that well to skin, I don't see how you couldn't get that off your mouth" said Katie to Angela. "Believe me, Katie. It was impossible to get it off. I tried it and it didn't work" said Angela.

Katie got up off the couch and moved into the kitchen area where she grabbed a roll of duct tape and a yellow dish sponge "look I'll show you!" Said Katie standing in her black shorts and t-shirt. Katie put the full sponge into her mouth and then wrapped the tape 5 times around her head before tearing the tape and smoothing it over. "Mmhhmmph!" Katie gestured to her mouth in front of Angela and then made a pathetic attempt at trying to remove the tape from her lips. "See, what did I say?" Said Angela giggling at her gagged roommate. Katie put one finger up to gesture to wait for a minute, she contorted her jaw as far as she could and nothing, she grunted in frustration "HHHMMM!" She muffled knowing she had been proven wrong. Katie grabbed a pair of scissors and began to carefully cut off the tape, "I wouldn't cut that off if I were you. Less people would think you're a chatty box if you left it on" said Angela sarcastically.

Sunday

Angela got woke up gently to her alarm and got ready to see how her mother was doing. She into a black skirt and a black button down shirt, wearing her matching black boots. She eagerly knocked on the door and waited for her mother to let her in. "How's our little prisoner doing?" Asked Angela while her mother lead her up the stairs. Beth laughed at the question and opened the door to the bathroom. Abby was tied up inside of the bathtub. Her ankles were tied to the water taps at the foot of the tub with leg cuffs. Her arms were trapped in the same armbinder that Angela's arms were. Over her head was the same black sensory deprivation hood that Abby had used on Angela the week before, her wet ponytail sticking out from under the hood.

"What's under the hood?" Asked Angela staring at her captive who's clothes were hanging on by a thread and soaked with water. "Well I put the big ball gag that she had on you into her mouth, I wrapped some microfoam tape, some duct tape and electrical tape too. About 10 layers all together including the hood." Said Beth. Angela stared at her mother with amazement "wow... she can't even make a sound..." said Angela as she reached over to the shower and turned on the cold water. Abby instantly began to struggle and moan, the ankle chains running against the metal taps as she thrashed about.

Beth briefly left the room and then returned with two feathers while Abby struggled in the cold water. Beth used one feather and used it on Abby's feet, causing an explosion of movement. Angela herself leaned down and began to trade shapes around Abby's chest using the feather to tease her. Angela could see the begging through the hood and laughed as Abby struggled more and more. Angela and Beth would talk as they both tormented Abby, still in her shirt and skirt struggling desperately for hours on end.

The cold water would sometimes be replaced with steamy showers to give their captive a break but one thing would stay the same. Angela would playfully (and almost intimately) tease the restrained and gagged Abby while Beth would mercilessly torment her.

Abby remained tied up, tormented day in and day out by Angela's mother. Until she was let go after Beth felt she had enacted her revenge.

Angela walked into her dorm on the Sunday night after helping her mother enact revenge on Abby. She walked through into the living room, "Katie are you here?" Said Angela "Katie, what are you doing?" Angela gasped. Katie was on the couch watching TV with duct tape wrapped around her mouth, Katie looked up at her roommate "whamf?" Katie said as she shrugged her shoulders.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another excellent Part. What makes your writing memorable are the detailed descriptions: They aid to create Pictures in the Readers mind.

The last Paragraph allows for some interesting scenarios!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Truly Awesome story

Thank You :D
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago Another excellent Part. What makes your writing memorable are the detailed descriptions: They aid to create Pictures in the Readers mind.

The last Paragraph allows for some interesting scenarios!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! Lots of fun bondage and revenge all around. And let’s welcome Katie to the party! 😉
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago Great chapter! Lots of fun bondage and revenge all around. And let’s welcome Katie to the party! 😉
Three Cheers for Katie!!
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Part Five - Mutually Gagged

Click click! Katie's wrists were locked into the steel cuffs in front of her. Her wrists sat inside the large pocket at the front of her purple hoodie. Immediately she began to fidget in them "I can't even-" katie got out before Angela's hand gripped her mouth "shh" said Angela before taking away her hand and ripping a large piece of duct tape. Angela plastered it onto her friend's lips diagonally before taking a second piece and placing it diagonally, creating the shape of an 'X' over her friend's lips.

Now that she was bound and her lips were sealed together tightly, Angela placed a face mask over Katie's face covering up her gag, pushing through her straight red hair. In her trainers and black leggings (as well as her hidden restraints) Katie was lead out of the building and into Angela's car where began to drive to Beth's house.

The phone rang, "hello? Yeah we're on our way." Said Angela while her friend sat in the back seat looking out the window, strapped down to the car with the seatbelt. "Yes she's tied up... I put tape on her mouth too" said Angela talking to her mother. Underneath her hoodie she toyed around with the handcuffs but only found how solid and rigid they were.

"Hmmummmnnm!" Said Katie behind the tight smooth silver tape. Angela ignored her gagged friend's plights and continued driving until they reached her mom's house. The car stopped, the back door swung open and Katie was practically dragged out the car then taken to the front door of Beth's house. Quickly, Beth hurried them in and Katie sat down on the couch, kicking off her shoes as she did so.

Angela wearing her usual loose white t-shirt and black yoga pants with her mother wearing her white shirt, grey skirt and black high heels stood over Katie as she sat, bound and gagged. "What should we do with her?" Asked Angela looking her friend up and down.

"We'll both tape her up, then I'll tie you up and whomever can escape first wins... sound good?" Said Beth who turned to look at her daughter. "Sounds good to me" said Angela before retrieving two rolls of duct tape from the adjacent kitchen. Katie had her hinged steel cuffs unlocked and removed before having her hoodie taken off, revealing a dark grey tank top.

Angela held Katie's hands together in a reverse prayer and began to wrap tape from the tips of her fingers up to the middle of her forearms before winding more duct tape around Katie's elbows. Meanwhile Angela's mom got to work taping up Katie's legs while she sat idle and watched the tape work it's way up to her thighs. "Do you think you could get out of this?" Asked Angela's mom to Katie while she was tying her up.

"Yhm." Said Katie through the her gag. Angela wrapped tape around Katie's chest in the fashion of an 'X' before wrapping tape around her stomach and then above and below her breasts to pin her tied up arms to her body. Now that she was fully wrapped up in tape, Katie wriggled and pulled her body, doing nothing but cause the tape to crinkle as it held tight. She flicked her hair to the side and bent forward "hmnmhph!" Said Katie as she shook her body, only now realising the strength of her restraints.

"Only thing left is to gag her... properly." Said Beth as she walked back into the kitchen for a minute. "Hmm?" Said Katie, confused what she meant as she already had tape welding her lips shut. Angela stood over and watched her friend get accustomed to her bondage.

Beth re-entered the room with a wet white silky cloth in her hand, undoing the x-shaped tape over Katie's lips and stuffing the soaked rag into her mouth before wrapping layers of duct tape around Katie's head, carefully going under her hair as she did. "This should keep her quiet" said Beth, continuously wrapping more layers around Katie's face until it looked like she was wearing a mask of duct tape.

"Is that water?" Asked Angela watching in awe with her arms folded as her friend was gagged. "Yeah I dipped the rag in water so she doesn't get dehydrated and I'll do the same for you" said Beth as she tore the tape and smoothed over the silver gag over Katie's lips as she pulled away. "Thanks." Said Angela after a long pause.

"So... how am I tying you up?" Said Angela's mother as she stood from the couch. "Whatever you think is best" said Angela while still staring at her struggling friend who only shot back annoyed glares. After a few minutes, Beth returned from the basement where she picked up restraints and a gag for her daughter.

Angela was pinned to the wall by her mother and cuffed behind her back. Angela looked up at the ceiling, her body still pinned, as she heard the rustling of chains. Beth chained up her daughter's ankles and connected the two restraints, as well as wrapping chains around her waist and locking them to her handcuffs.

It was the same kind of bondage that a prisoner might be put in. As she began to pull against her chains, Angela's mother applied her gag, a large black panel gag which had straps locking around her head, under her chin and over her head. The large red ball fitted into her mouth and muffled her cries for help before the gag was padlocked onto her head. To finish her bondage, Angela was laid out on the floor on her stomach, a chain was lead from a metal loop at the top of her panel gag and brought down to her ankles, essentially putting her into a hogtie with her head and her ankles held together.

Angela's body contorted into the shape of a horseshoe as she endlessly rolled around in the carpet, mumbling as she did so. "OK... both of you now have two hours to escape" said Beth as she looked at her watch, glancing at her daughter stuck in her tight restraints.

At first Katie began to work on her tape mittens but her fingers could not push against the tape. "Mmnnmm!" Katie screamed out of frustration while bending her entire body forward. Her entire body was tightly wrapped up with tape, her elbows tightly cinched behind her back and then tied up to her chest.

Suddenly, an idea came to her. She could use Angela's metal restraints to cut the tape off of her wrists. Although her legs were all taped up, she could still hop over to where Angela was chained up on the floor. "Mhmrm?" Angela said looking up at her friend, Angela had little to no ability to move except to wriggle her torso.

Katie dropped down on top of Angela and tried to scrape her wrists against Angela's cuffs. Katie's wrists were tied to her torso which meant that she essentially had to be on top of Angela for her to be able to rub her restraints against the cuffs. Angela noticed what her friend was trying to do and do tried to move away "hmmmphhm!" Shouted Angela through her large gag at her determined friend.

"What are you doing?!" The familiar voice of Beth rang through the whole room as she stood at the door of the kitchen into the living room. "Hmmph" said Katie in suprise as she looked over at Angela's mother who was approaching the two gagged women. "Don't make me lock you in a closet" said Beth as she picked up Katie over her shoulder.

Katie squirmed and pushed as she was carried back to the couch "MPHMMH!" Screamed Katie through the tape as her hair thrashed back and forth while the duct tape held her body and her mouth tightly wound up. As she fell back on to the couch she groaned in frustration and kicked wildly against the tape, never having felt so powerless in her life.

The steel hinged cuffs unrelentlessly welded Angela's wrists together. When she realised that her mother would have her chained up, she was relieved as she had a hair clip stuck somewhere in her hair which would allow her to unlock the cuffs if she got ahold of it. However, the chains around her waist restrained her arms from moving anywhere.

Angela's ankles were uncomfortably held by the hogtie that her mother had put her into. Her gag being chained to her ankles had pulled back her head, tightening the gag and pushing the ball in deeper into her mouth. The best that she could hope to do was try and slip her wrists out of the hinged cuffs, however when her mother had her pinned against the wall, she tightened them so much that she could not twist her wrists in anyway whatsoever.

At present, she was tied up too tightly to have any hope of escaping, so the best she could do is rock back and forth in her bondage. Angela glanced over at Katie who looked like a nicely wrapped Christmas present as she squirmed and moaned into her gag on the couch, her hands and lower arms staying as a solid inescapable ball of duct tape. As she pulled and whinced on the couch her stomach and her breasts would take turns to stick out as the struggling became more intense.

Beth stood in the doorway of the kitchen and the living room, sipping at a cup of coffee that she had made, occasionally checking her watch. She watched as the two women's struggles became more desperate as time went on before calming when they grew tired from fighting their bondage.

For the remaining 90 minutes or so, the room was filled with the sounds of the chains and tape pulling tight and twisting as well as the sounds of their frustrated moans and protests into their respective gags. The best that they could do was shift their bodies in different directions, causing their restraints to tighten, making no progress to actually escaping. Though in fairness to Angela, she was in locked heavy restraints that would easily hold criminals still nevermind a small woman.

"Your time is up!" Said Beth proudly as she walked into the room seeing the two women still tied up with the gags in their mouths. They both groaned in frustration, though Angela was slightly relieved that her painful hogtie might be undone. In her hands, Angela's mother held a bundle of black leather straps "I just found these when I was digging through old boxes and I want to test them out on two volunteers" said Beth in a cheery tone.

"Hmm..." Beth thought for a moment while her eyes went between her two restrained captives "I have an idea" said Beth. Beth brought Katie to the floor from the couch, laying her down next to her tied up and gagged friend. Beth removed the chain holding her ankles and gag together. "Mmmm" said Angela moaning in relief from the stress on her back. "Mmm I know the feeling..." said Beth as she watched he daughter readjust her back. "Now I don't want to hear a word from neither of you" said Beth as she unravelled the tape that tightly gagged Katie's mouth, spitting out the gag after the tape unsealed from her lips.

The two women were now facing one another, restrained on the floor. They looked into each others eyes as Beth removed the large gag from Angela, with a trail of saliva being pulled with the ball is it was taken from her mouth. Beth moved her daughter closer to Katie so that their faces were almost touching and Katie's messy red hair was tickling Angela's face. "Put your tongue in her mouth" said Beth to Angela as she was too distracted staring into Katie's green eyes. "Do what?!" Said Angela, being awoken from her day dream. The sound of a crack echoed through the entire house as a leather strap that Beth was holding hit Angela's bottom. In reality, the sound was worse than the real impact.

"OK OK! I'll do it" said Angela. After a moment of hesitation as she looked at Katie who nodded in agreement, Angela put her tongue into her friends mouth, now their faces were fully pressed together. Angela's heart was racing, her tongue slid on top of Katie's and stayed there while they looked into each others eyes with slight nervousness. "There you go, was that so hard?" Said Beth as she fastened a belt around both of their heads. The two of them were completely unable to move their heads an inch away from one another.

Katie's hair was frizzy and all over the place from her relentless struggle against the tape, the small strands of hair which hung in front of her head teased Angela as they continued to tickle her. "Mmm!" Angela said in frustration while looking into Katie's eyes. Katie let out a short burst of giggling, knowing that she was inadvertently tormenting her friend and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Hmmnnnmmm!" Said Katie, lightly disgusted at her friend. As a response to the giggling, Angela explored the walls of Katie's mouth with her tongue, licking the inside of her cheeks, causing a slightly ticklish sensation. "Mhhmmm!" Katie moaned as the ticklish sensation continued to irritate her, she pleaded silently as she looked into Angela's pretty brown eyes. Angela's heart rate picked up as she stared back into Katie's eyes, suddenly the silence was broken by the familiar sound of the leather strap cracking as it smacked Angela's bottom.

"MMMNNN!" Angela screamed into her friend's mouth as she closed her eyes. Crack! The strap hit Katie's bottom causing her to yelp into her friend's mouth, unable to make much noise as she was gagged with her friends tongue. Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Angela took more blows to the bottom and her upper thighs. "I didn't think this idea for a gag would work so well, I can barely hear you" said Beth in suprise as she went between lashing her daughter and her daughter's friend.

The two women stared into each others eyes as they took hit after hit, seeing the others face cringe and their tongue slide around as they braced for the pain. Beth would only stop when their eyes were almost watering and became tired. The two women moved from lying on their stomachs to lying on their sides on the rug, restrained in different ways but gagged together.

Katie could feel butterflies in her stomach as she became entranced in the view of Angela's eyes, her tongue trapped under Angela's. By this point Beth had left the room, leaving the two women to struggle together. However they had no interest in struggling and instead calmly laid on the floor in their restraints. Katie would sometimes intentionally try and shuffle her hair to irritate Angela, who in response would aggressively jam her tongue down her throat and explore the inside of her mouth. They both giggled and lightly struggled as their tongues rubbed against eachother.

After some time, Beth re-entered the room and unbuckled the strap that kept them gagged with each others tongues. There was some drool on their chins as they separated "that was... gross" said Angela causing Katie to laugh while still wrapped up tightly in silver tape. "Well I'm glad you both had fun" said Beth as she unlocked the restraints that held Angela still. Katie was sat down on the couch "now for your gag going home..." said Angela as she walked into the kitchen to look for things that would effectively shut up Katie.

"Use a dish sponge please! I'm not a fan of your socks" said Katie, calling to Angela as she looked through cabinets. Low and behold, Angela walked back into the living room with her socks in one hand and a roll of black electrical tape. "Don't you dare!" Katie shouted at Angela as she approached. Regardless of Katie's opinion, the white socks were crammed into her mouth. "How do they taste?" Said Angela mockingly as she wrapped the tape around Katie's head, ensuring that she avoided her silky red hair. "Nof goomph!" Cried Katie as the taste seeped out of the socks and down her throat.

"You know I'm tempted to just take you back like this but I think the campus police officer might have a few questions for me" said Angela proudly looking over her tied up and gagged friend who only shot back an annoyed glare. With the help of her mother, Angela cut Katie free from her tight tape bondage. Her purple hoodie was forced back over her and her wrists were restrained with the same cuffs that she was lead there with. The familiar face mask was draped over her face so that any passerby wouldn't giver her a second thought.

"Have fun with her!" Beth shouted to her daughter as she walked out the door with her bound friend. In one hand she carries black leather straps that her mother let her keep and in the other she pulled along her captive to the car where she was strapped in to be taken home.

Later, in the house Katie sat in her tank top with her hands cuffed behind her and her ankles in loose restraints which allowed her to slowly walk. The black tape which held in her gag was smooth and tight on her, tight enough to be effective but not so tight that it was uncomfortable. She could keep this on all day, she thought to herself. "If you want I can replace that tape with a smaller gag" said Angela as she held a pink ball gag in her hand, standing over Katie who sat on the soft couch. "Nphm!" Said Katie assertively, truth was, she loved having Angela's socks keeping her silent, it made her stomach fill with butterflies and how helpless she felt when Angela would seal up her lips with tape. "OK suit yourself" said Angela as she sat down beside her gagged friend.

"When you're in this dorm, I expect you to have a gag in your mouth unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?" Angela said while she played with Katie's hair. Katie visibly blushed and nodded her head, liking the sound of the idea. Angela looked into Katie's while curling her red hair over her finger "Good. Now, let's get you to bed."
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh dang that was a great chapter, hot even! When Beth came in with the leather straps I was hoping they’d end up strapped together, but I wasn’t expecting that! Feels like Katie and Angela could take their ties in a new direction. Can’t wait to see where this goes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic