The fantasy world (??/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The fantasy world (??/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Just to write out some of my fantasies I play in my head almost non stop. I read another user writing their fantasies down and I thought it would be a good way for me to start writing fictional stories, I hope that’s okay not trying to copy anyone!

The first one…

I sit on the stage located in the cafeteria of my high school, dressed in a grey shirt, jeans with black converse on my feet, I got purple glasses over my blue eyes and my blond hair hanging loose over my shoulders.
It was an after school rehearsal for the play we are supposed to preform at the end of the year. It was just me and maybe eight other students with the teacher. Currently everyone was standing on the stage listening to the teacher give her usuals spill of the water as the rehearsal ended for the day. Now the reason I was sitting was because I was still a little tied up.

My character in the play gets tied up and kidnapped, so early in the rehearsal the teacher had me tied up with my hands behind my back and at my ankles with rope. At first it was loose and wasn’t meant to really keep me bound, but I asked her to tighten them so the ropes wouldn’t come off when I wiggled around. Then for added affect, I was gagged with duct tape.

So they wouldn’t have to untie me and retie every five minutes, they just let me stay tied up and gagged for the whole rehearsal. So after the teacher finished her speech, everyone makes their way out of the door.
I go to slip the ropes off my wrists and find that I’m tied too securely. I watch as the last of my classmates walk out the door and I try to scream “mmmmmpphhh!!” But no one took noticed as the doors of the cafeteria closed behind them.

I roll around on the stage, making as much noise through the gag as much as I can to hopefully draw someone’s attention. Unluckily for me, I was left abandoned. Maybe the janitor is still around? Because no one was left at the school but me that I know of. Next time I thought, I’ll just let the teacher tie me up a little looser.

Story two…

I picked out the most comfortable clothing I had. A warm blue hoodie and a pair of thick grey sweatpants. I removed my glasses before laying down on a bench in an empty room, with the temperature on a comfortable setting to accommodate for my warm clothing. The bench as a comfortable padding that made it feel like I was laying on air, perfect for laying here for the next few hours, maybe the whole day.
With out my glasses, I put a blindfold on myself and then ear plugs into my ears to loose my sense of sight and sound. I place my arms to my sides, ready for you to begin.
I feel the straps going around my body, one over my shoulders, one under my chest, one at my waist. Then more around my thighs, above and below my knees, then finally my ankles. I feel a strap going around my big toes to bind them together, and my feet were pulled back and something bound my toes to the strap around my ankles to keep my feet immobilized. Not uncomfortably tight or restricted.

Then, you pulled my hood up, and wrapped a strap over my forehead overtop the hood, keeping my head still. Lastly, one more strap to go over my mouth, it was a thinner strap, and had a ball in the middle that fit into my mouth snugly, with holes in it for easier breathing.
I tensed my muscles to feel my restraints, feeling like a nice hug. I could only move my hands and fingers, my smaller toes if I flexed my feet a little. Liked I asked, you helped me feel helpless and restricted. But just as I thought I couldn’t feel anymore helpless, I feel fingers gently tickling my feet.

I really hate it, this wasn’t part of the agreement. I couldn’t stop you though, I couldn’t beg you to stop though I tried through the gag and between the laughter and screams. When you stopped, I was so thankful though I felt the excitement of being helpless of someone’s mercy.
From there I couldn’t tell if you left or not as minutes goes by. I try to struggle some with little wiggle room I had. Minutes turns what felt like hours, and I start to wonder if I was abandoned here and forgotten.
What I wonder, if you did come back would it be to free me? Be at the mercy of your fingers again? Or just leave me tied down like this…

Story three…

“I can’t believe they talked me into this” I thought to myself half annoyed. It was a little hard to see through my glasses as they were soaking wet, just like the rest of me. I was wearing a blue hoodie and a pair of jeans, black converse and socks. The reason I was soaking wet though was the fact I was duct taped to a street sign outside by a large puddle on the road.
There was a sign taped just over my head saying “splash me. If you feel sorry for me, honk!” My friends Sara and Tatiana taped it over my head after wrapping tape around me to the pole of the street sign. Duct tape wrapped me from shoulders to waist, and again just above me knees and my ankles. I was completely immobilized, forced to stand straight up against the street sign.

My hood was up to protect my hair from the tape that wrapped around my head to gag me, it was first wrapped around my head a few times before my friends started wrapping tape around my head and the pole. Then they had the audacity to just leave me like this!
“Mmmmmppphhh” I say as I gently squirm seeing another car driving down the road towards the puddle. The car actually speed up and moved closer to the curb, causing a ton of water to splash.

“MMMMPPHHHHH!!” I yell tugging hard at the tape as I was splashed again. “That car didn’t even honk” I thought to myself. I struggled a little here and there as it grew quiet in the neighborhood, the air was cool with a soft breeze that smelt like wet asphalt, the sky still covered with grey clouds. In truth, it was quite relaxing. Other than being stuck in wet shoes and my glasses threatening to slip off from all the water.
I gulped as I see more cars coming. Five cars in a row, back to back. “Mmmppphh” I moan, wiggling my arms trapped in the tape.

“MMMPPHH!” I yell, my eyes going wide seeing all five of the cars speeding up and moving closer to the curb. I fought against the tape as hard as I can but I was helpless to what comes next. As the cars was about to hit the puddle, I closed my eyes tight and prepared for impact.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

These were fun little reads. You have a good knack for new scenarios, and I love your taste in snug and secure ties. Thanks for writing!
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very nice your fantasies. Full of details. I hope you follow to writing, soon. The second its my favorite, i would to be in the place of the question marks..
Really nice reads of your inner dreams.
Thank you. :)
Ciao
Last edited by sweetvillain 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interesting Concept! Do carry on by all means!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@Katie~Snoop I like your little stories. Did any of them ever happen. I dreamed of something like number 2. A couple of times in Drama we did something where i got tied up, but i just sat with hands behind my back and imagined.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago @Katie~Snoop I like your little stories. Did any of them ever happen. I dreamed of something like number 2. A couple of times in Drama we did something where i got tied up, but i just sat with hands behind my back and imagined.
No, they never actually happened
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@Katie~Snoop I like your fantasies, was it me that inspired yo to write them down? The tied on a bench and tickled I also had a version of and the drama group I also imagined , but never experienced, being tied to a chair, barefoot by the (female) drama teacher and an group of girls my own age or a bit older, also barefoot or in tights (no shoes). I was kept tied ip.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 month ago @Katie~Snoop I like your fantasies, was it me that inspired yo to write them down? The tied on a bench and tickled I also had a version of and the drama group I also imagined , but never experienced, being tied to a chair, barefoot by the (female) drama teacher and an group of girls my own age or a bit older, also barefoot or in tights (no shoes). I was kept tied ip.
Yes! I recognized your profile photo just couldn’t remember the name. Like I mentioned I hope you don’t take it as copying you just inspired me to write my own fantasies in my head.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Katie~Snoop wrote: 1 month ago
Bondageboi wrote: 1 month ago @Katie~Snoop I like your fantasies, was it me that inspired yo to write them down? The tied on a bench and tickled I also had a version of and the drama group I also imagined , but never experienced, being tied to a chair, barefoot by the (female) drama teacher and an group of girls my own age or a bit older, also barefoot or in tights (no shoes). I was kept tied ip.
Yes! I recognized your profile photo just couldn’t remember the name. Like I mentioned I hope you don’t take it as copying you just inspired me to write my own fantasies in my head.
No worries, glad I inspired you.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was an awesome story :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great little stories keep them coming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic