The Collector (M/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Collector (M/F+)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Note: I’ve been thinking about this idea for a while. Let me guys know what you think of it.)

You can call me The Collector. I mean, I have an actual name, but “The Collector” sounds cooler, no? Well anyway, I’m a regular guy like you. Only real difference is that I’m rich. Like, stupid rich. “Lives in a ginormous mansion” rich.

How did I make those dollars? Well, I don’t wanna brag, but I’m kind of a super-genius. I invent things. Things that people need, such as wrist-mounted tasers, freeze grenades (freezes whatever’s in range. Not, like, permanently; only an hour or so), gloves that have supersonic blasters on the fingertips, a wormhole generator (more on that later), robot butlers (can you say “never deal with laundry again”?) and a lot of other stuff. I sold those to people and now I have them dolla’s, y’all.

However...however...there’s another side to me. See, I’m into tying up damsels. Don’t judge. It’s just...there’s something about a girl being helpless that does something to me. I’ve gotten my fix by looking at DeviantArt pics and reading stories on Tugstories for quite a while, but lately, that hasn’t been enough for me. And that got me thinking...

One of my inventions, as previously stated, was a wormhole generator. And, if set correctly, the generator can generate portals to the fictional worlds we see on tv and the movie screen. And I thought to myself, ”What if I went into those worlds and did some...collecting?”

And that leads us to the first world I entered: Corona. I had planned on just capturing Princess Rapunzel. But, something (or should I say someone) got in the way. And the next thing I knew, I found myself bringing home two damsels...

End of Part 1

(I hope you’re intrigued so far. I promise, this story will get better, trust me.)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

A very intriguing start. Please continue :D
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice start, look forward to reading more :)
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

Sounds intriguing so far.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Absolutely intriguing. I'm looking forward for chapter 2.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Rapunzel Rapunzel...

I mean yea, it’s kinda evil of me to kidnap a princess who was already held captive for 18 years. But in my defense...uh...she’s used to it...look, she was the first person I thought of when I came up with this plan, ok?!

Anyway, I was prepared for this mission. Magnetic disks (to stop her frying pan), tiny metallic spheres that release knockout gas and my wrist-mounted tasers. I called one of my most trusted robots, Wily, to start up the generator.

”Are you sure about this, Master?” Wily asked me.
“Sure I am,” I told him as I put my mask on. It was a full silver steel mask with red eyes and holes at the bottom for breathing.

“But what if you get captured? What if-“
“I’ll be fine,” I assured him. “Just open the portal back up when you get the signal,” I told him, pointing to a green button on my right wrist.
“Ok...I’ll start up the portal now. Good luck, Master.”

The giant metal circle started to spark up. Suddenly, a blue portal opened up inside the circle. I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

The portal I entered led into Rapunzel’s bedroom inside the palace. She hadn’t heard me come in, thankfully, and had her back turned to me. She was using a brush to comb her lengthy golden hair while sitting on her bed. After the portal closed, I crept behind her, placed my hand over her mouth and pointed my taser at the back of her neck.

“Don’t move,” I ordered in the most menacing voice I could muster.

However, instead of surrendering, she fought back with an elbow to the stomach, sending me backwards. She grabbed the frying pan she kept on her nightstand and swung it at my face. After I barely ducked in time, I threw one of my magnetic disks so that it stuck to the wall behind her. The disk attracted the pan, ripping it out of the princess’ hand. She looked shocked when that happened.

“Wait, what? How-Varian?!”

Taking advantage of her shock, I threw one of the gas spheres at her. Instinctively catching it, she looked right at it as it released the gas. She coughed for a moment before slowly fell to her knees.

“You won’t get away with this,” she coughed.
“Pardon the cliché, but I already I have,” I replied, kissing her hand as she went unconscious.

I picked up Rapunzel’s body and clicked the green button on my wrist. A second later, the portal reopened. As I walked towards the portal, I heard a door swing open. When I turned around, a figure tackled me into the portal and back into my world. I looked up and found that my assailant was Rapunzel’s lady in waiting/bodyguard, Cassandra.

“What are you doing with my friend,” she demanded.
“Security robots! Wiley! Help!” I shouted.

“Master! Get your hands off him!” Wily shouted as he charged at her. Cassandra grabbed the bo staff she kept behind her back and used it to sweep his robotic legs from under him. I swung at her with my taser, but she ducked and shoved the staff into my face, knocking me down onto my back.

“You won’t hurt my friend ever again,” she cried as she raised the staff up, preparing to finish me. Before she could, a hand from one of my security robots grabbed her staff and tried to wrestle the staff from her. Another bot grabbed one of her arms and held it behind her back. With her trapped, I leapt up and jabbed both tasers into her legs. She immediately fell her knees and collapsed to the floor.

“Take them away,” I ordered the bots after catching my breath.

The bots nodded, slung both girls over their metal shoulders and carried them away. As they did, I took my mask off and looked at it. ”Dang it,” I thought, ”she dented my helmet!”

A while later, I decided to check on my first two prisoners. Both were securely bound in one of my extra rooms in the mansion and I must say, I’m proud how they came out.

First, Rapunzel: her long gold hair was tied into three long braids. Each braid was tied to a tiny metal ring bolted to the roof, leaving the princess a few feet off the floor. Her wrists were tied behind her with rope. Her waist and shoulders were wrapped in chains and padlocks, pinning her arms down. She was cleave gagged with a pink-purple sash. Oh, and her ankles were shackled and the key to them were in a tiny jewelry box on a table in the room.

Cassandra was also in the room (I felt it’d be cruel to separate the two. After all, Cassandra tried really hard to protect Rapunzel) but she was in no condition to get the key. Her hands were shackled to the wall (her hands were encased in metal balls, so there’s no way for her to pick any locks). There was a metal ring locked around her waist that was attached to the wall, preventing her from moving about. Rope was tied around her ankles and several strips of red duct tape was plastered over her mouth.

As I entered, Cassandra turned towards me, growled and started yelling something. Feeling kind of bad for her, I took off the tape as gently as possible.

“You!” she shouted. “Who are you?! What are you doing with the princess?”
“Nothing,” I assured her. “I just...wanted her.”
“What, like a trophy?!”
“That’s a way to put it.”
“And why am I here?!”
“Because you attacked me and I panicked!”
“Because YOU were kidnapping the princess of Corona! A crime punishable by-mmph!”

Tired of her, I placed the tape back over her lips. “You can be so annoying,” I told her. “But, you are...rather pretty...”

Cassandra rolled her eyes and struggled more, clearly not taken by my compliment. I then turned to Rapunzel, who was wiggling around and mmphing into her gag. “Hi, princess! Sorry about you being kidnapped! But on the bright side, you’re with your bff. I mean, conversing will be pretty hard for you two, but-“
“Mmph!”
“Oh hush, princess. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to repair the dent in my mask your friend created.” As I turned to leave, I turned to Cassandra. “Oh, and btw, I’m keeping the staff as a trophy.”

Cassandra rolled her eyes again and continued struggling as I closed the door and locked it behind me.

As I walked down the hallway, I decided that, besides the mask, it all went smoothly. So, why not try again? But with who?

As I walked towards my lab, I noticed there was a trail of oil on the floor. Dang it, one of my robots was in need of repair. I grabbed a tiny drop of the oil and felt it. It felt pretty slimy. But that was to be expected, as the-

Wait, slime? Hmm...

I clicked one of the many intercoms I had around the mansion and told whatever robot was listening, “Tell Wily to set the next portal to San Fransokyo...”
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Oh, yes! Excellent. I hope there's more. Using Rapunzel's hair as part of her restraints - loved it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Story is truly excellent.A fine Idea, very well executed! :D
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, but I thought you should have played with, and teased your prisoners a bit more. :0
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago Good story, but I thought you should have played with, and teased your prisoners a bit more. :0
Don’t worry, I have plans to utterly torture my next prisoner... ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I'm pleased to hear that :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Honey Lemon:

My next prisoner would be Honey Lemon (aka Aiko Miyazaki according to Wikipedia), one of the members of the superhero group Big Hero 6. She was a scientist (just like me) and used alchemy to create spheres that trapped criminals in slime blobs, froze them, released acid, etc. The fact that she could create that stuff made me admire her but, at the same time, fear her. Unlike Rapunzel and Cassandra, she was probably used to fighting people with high-tech gear. So, I had to fight dirty.

Luckily, I had a plan. She couldn’t throw her spheres at an invisible target, could she?

No, seriously, could she? “Wiley?”
“I don’t think she or her teammates have encountered a villain capable of invisibility. So, probably...maybe...I guess...”
“Perfect! Set course to her lab!”
“Alright, Master. Be safe!”

The portal opened as I made sure I had everything: the knockout gas spheres, the invisibility cloaking device that made everything around a six inch area totally invisible, a wrist-mounted smoke shooter (replacing one of the tasers) and the freeze pellets. After I put my mask on (now dent-free!), I activated the cloaking device and stepped through the portal.

Unfortunately, unlike last time, Honey Lemon (wearing a yellow dress under her white lab coat, red glasses and a yellow scarf acting as a headband) saw me (or at least the portal) enter her lab. Upon seeing her stunned face, I immediately closed the portal.

“What the-what is this?!” she shouted.

Caught off guard, I quickly said, “Ms. Honey Lemon! I’m here for you!” before throwing several freeze pellets towards the door to the lab, creating an ice wall that blocked off the entrance. Annoyed, she did a forward roll towards her Chem Purse. She tapped the screen of the purse several times, grabbed a light yellow sphere and shielded her eyes before spiking it to the floor

The ball exploded on impact to the ground, creating an explosion of light. After my eyes cleared after a second, I saw that my cloaking device was no longer working; I was completely visible!

“But...how did you-“
“I’ve dealt with invisible men before, mister!”

“Godamnit, Wiley,” I shouted right before I noticed she threw a green sphere at my feet. It exploded, trapping me in a blob of green slime!

“I’ve got you now,” she told me triumphantly before adding, “Wait, are you ok?”
“Quite well, as I’ll be out of this slime mighty quick.”

She raised an amused eyebrow. “Really? Because I think you’re trapped until I find find it in my heart to release you from that chemical prison so that the police can arrest you.”
“That’s not the case. Check my hands, Honey.”

She looked down and realized that right before I was slimed, I got my hands to right where I kept my freeze pellets. It took a moment of straining, I cracked one open. It immediately froze the slime. I rapidly fell onto my back, cracking the ice, freeing me.

Honey Lemon looked stunned. “Wait, how did you know that freezing the slime would free you?!”
“I didn’t. I got really lucky there by guessing.”

While she processed what just happened, I tried to figure out a plan to save myself and to capture her. I quickly decided to pray upon the scientist in her and her natural curiosity of the unknown. I clicked the signal button and in a few seconds, the portal opened back up.

“Catch me if you can...Aiko”, I told her as I stepped through the portal, making sure to catch a glimpse of Honey’s dumbfounded face that I knew her real name. As I stepped through, I shouted, “Wiley! Don’t close the portal!”
“Master! While you were gone, I did research and it turns out she DID fight invisible foes before. Mel Meyer used an invisibility cloak to-“
“Information that could’ve been brought to my attention EARLIER!!!” I whisper-yelled through gritted teeth as I stood off to the side of the wormhole generator, ready to sneak up on my foe.

Just as I predicted, Honey ran right through the portal, Chem Purse in hand. Right as she ran through, I shot a blast at smoke at her with my smoke shooter, blinding and taking her breath away. As she struggled to clear the air, I wrestled the Purse from her and tripped her, knocking her to the floor. When she looked up, I was standing over her with her own weapon.

“Now, Miss Aiko, how do I create one of those slime spheres of yours?”
“I’ll never tell you!”
“Fine! Security! Take Miss Lemon to ‘The Dungeon of Unspeakable Horror’!”
“*gulp* What I meant to say was you click the green button, light yellow, sky blue and light green.”

I clicked the buttons she told me. Sure enough, when I did, a green sphere similar to the one thrown at me was released. I threw the ball at her, immediately trapping her.

She futilely struggled as I told her, “Now, before you go, I need to silence you. Mind if I use the scarf in your hair to do that?”
“Of course not! I’d rather-“
“Well, I could always create another slime ball and shove it in your mouth...”

She turned green at the thought. “Fine, use the scarf. Just make sure not to stain it.”

I undid the yellow scarf from her hair, tied a knot in the middle of it, shoved the knot into her mouth and tied it behind her.

“Take her away,” I ordered. Several bots picked the slimed scientist up and carried her off. I examined my outfit: a grey t-shirt under a red and black leather coat and black jeans (think Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy)...which was now all sticky. Gross! This was soooooo gonna require a trip to the laundry room...which I have three of...’cause I’m rich...

After I cleaned up and took a shower, I visited Honey. I kept her in an extra side room in my lab. After looking at her, I was pretty confident that she wouldn’t free herself.

She was now trapped (my bots got the antidote to the slime prison out of her by reminding her she’d be trapped in there for a looooooooooong time if she didn’t give it to us) onto a flat metal chair (like a lawn chair, but made of steel). Her wrists were shackled to the armrests. Her shoulders, legs and knees were strapped to the chair with leather belts. She was now ungagged (I wanted the scarf as a trophy) and was awaiting my arrival.

“Who are you? How did you know my real name’s Aiko?!”
“Well I could tell you...”
“Yea...”
“I’d have to kill you, though.”
“Okay okay! Don’t have to tell me, then. Could you at least tell me who you are?”
“Let’s just say that I’m gonna keep you here for a while. And your superhero friends can’t save you, poor Honey. Any other questions?”
“Yes. Why are my feet and stomach covered in slime?”

(Oh yea, forgot to mention about the slime. It was a nice light blue slime, in case you were wondering.)

“See, I’m also a scientist. And I created a slime that has an...interesting reaction when exposed to fire.”
“Fire?! Are you gonna burn me alive?!”
“Of course not! But I am gonna burn the slime.”

I turned on the Bunsen burner that was located right by her slime-coated bare feet. Upon being exposed to the flame, the slime started to bubble, instantly setting Honey Lemon into a laughing fit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA-what are you-HEHEHEHAHAHA-stop it, you-AHAHAHAHAHA!”

I turned off the burner, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

“See,” I explained, “as a scientist, I want to perform a little experiment. I want to see how long I can burn the slime and have it keep its ticklish reaction. I think I’ll set the timers of the burners 15 minutes on your feet, 15 for your stomach and 15 for both. I’ll give you a fifteen minute break before the process repeats again.”
“Wait, my stomach too?”
“Yep,” I told her, clicking a button on a side wall. The part of the metal that supported her stomach heated up and bubbled the slime, setting Honey into another giggling fit.

“So, this process will be going on for eight hours each day. I have cameras in this room. So if you stop laughing, my bots will come in and either turn up the heat or add some new slime,” I explained as I turned the stomach heater off.
“You know, as a scientist who works with this slime stuff, I probably would’ve helped you with this if you asked me and not kidnapped me.”
“Hmm...I’ll keep that in mind next time I do this. Oh, and one more thing...”
“What?”
“I lied about owning a ‘Dungeon of Unspeakable Horror’. I just wanted to know how to create those slime balls.”
“Are you sure? Because this place seems like unspeakable hor-HARHARHARHARHAHAHAHAHA!” she giggled as I turned on the burner under her feet.
“Glad you can help me out, Honey! See you later,” I shouted over her cackling as I left the room, locking the door behind me.

Hope you liked this chapter! Let me know who you want to see The Collector collect by leaving a reply! See you next chapter when I capture a gamer who needs to be nerfed!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Really good Story so far - I liked the dialogue between The Collector and bis Prey :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Maybe The Collector would like to pay the famous Captain Beckett of the NYPD aka Stana Katic a visit? That would be fun :D Castle would have to solve another mystery :D
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

This is a super fun series!
If I could make one suggestion for a future damsel, (besides myself that is!) I'd nominate my style icon Annie Hall, or failing that Hermionie Granger.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Yea, I know I promised D.va last time, but I couldn’t come up w/anything at the time. So, I turned to kidnapping the site’s own [mention]Amberbound[/mention], who was awesome enough to let me include her. Hope you like it:)

“Ugh! What do you mean I can’t go into the world of Overwatch?!”
“I don’t know, Master,” Wiley replied. “Maybe the portal needs fixing.”
“Darn it! Well, isn’t there any damsel I can kidnap while you investigate the generator?”
“You still have that teleporter.”
“Can it take me to Overwatch Land?”
“Uh...no. Only actual places on this world.”
“Alright. Now, let’s see...” I say, pulling out my phone where I kept a list of damsels I was thinking of kidnapping.

“Hmm...Becky Lynch? Nah, she’s ‘The Man’. She could prob kick my rear end. Gal Gadot? Eh...maybe after she’s done filming the Wonder Woman sequel. Hmm...what about...ah, how about her?!”

I was talking about Miss AmberBound. I had first heard about her from the Tugstories website. She was an amazing writer, writing stories about mischievous teenage witches and her own experiences being tied up by both herself and her mom. She seemed really awesome and I just had to get her! She’d fit right in with my collection so far, which included a princess, the princess’ bodyguard and a scientist/superheroine. So...yea, she’d fit like a glove!

I told Wiley about my plan. “Uh, Master? Are you sure that this is a good idea?”
“What, why?”
“Well, all the others have been from cartoon worlds. This Amber lady is a real person.”
“Yea. And?”
Well...I’m not sure if the cartoon girls would qualify as ‘kidnapping’. But doing this to a real woman...that’s definitely an abduction.”
“Pfft, it’s fine, Wiley. I have a tool if I get arrested for nabbing Amber.”
“And that tool is?”
“Cash money. Load the teleporter!”

Wiley hesitantly loaded the teleporter and inputed her address (gotten by me tracking her IP address). I didn’t think she’d be more challenging than the others, so I only packed my wrist tasers and some binding materials in a small backpack. I put my helmet and had the teleporter take me away.

It appeared I had teleported to her front door. Not quite sure what to do, I just knocked on her door. A moment later, the door opened. A young woman with red hair wearing a pink blouse, a black skirt with matching tights and black boots answered the door. Based off prior descriptions of herself on the site, I figured that this was my next victim.

“Hello? Who are-“ she said before I tackled my way in, pinning her to the floor.

“I have tasers, so don’t make a sound or else!” I growled. She nodded and made a tiny whimper noise. “Good, now I’m gonna get up so I can close the door. Don’t you dare move!”

As I closed the door, she asked, “Who are you? Are you gonna rob me?”
“I’m not gonna rob you. I’ve heard of you, Amber-“
“How do you know my name?”

I ignored her question. “Anyway, I know how much you love being tied up. Well, I’m here to help you with that.”
“Oh...well I’m flattered, but I’m gonna have to pass, Mister Home Invader. I mean, if you wanna do an rp-“
“Shut up!” I bellowed. “Listen to me; I’m in charge now. And unless you want a few hundred volts going through you, you’ll do as I say, got it?”

Apparently, I shouted that with a lot of force as she looked pretty scared. Feeling bad, I calmly added, “Look, I won’t hurt you, okay. Just do as I tell you, got it?” She nodded. “Good. Now, let’s go to your bedroom. I know that’s where you keep all your ‘tools’.”

She giggled a bit from that comment and walked to the bedroom with me following her. When we got to the room, she pulled out the chair from the desk in her room. “Hey, um, can I make a request? If you’re gonna tie me up, can you tie me to this chair? I don’t get tied up like that very often.”
“Sure. Now then, where do you keep your socks?”
“One draw down from the top. What are you gonna use them for?”
“To keep your dainty little fingers out of the way. Hold a sock in each hand and make fists, please?”

When she held the socks in her fists, I slid a pair of long white socks that went up to her forearms. As I used a roll of tape from my backpack to wrap her fists up, she said, “Can I ask you something?”
“What?”
“Did my mom hire you to kidnap me?”

I was confused for a moment before remembering the stories of Amber’s mom tying her daughter up. “No, I’m afraid not.”
“You sure? Because she’d definitely want to keep my fingers out of the way.”
“Really? What else would she do?”
“Hmm...well, she wouldn’t want me to see how I was tied, so...”
“Any preference?”
“I have a black scarf hanging in my closet.”

I opened the closet and found a long black woolen scarf hanging up. I tied the scarf around her eyes twice before knotting it off.

“Any other requests before I get the ropes?”
“Don’t make the ropes...that tight. And if you’re gonna gag me, save it ‘till the end.”

A few minutes later, I finished securing her to the chair. I had tied ropes around her wrists (while they were behind her back), elbows, ankles (tied together), knees, stomach and lap. She wiggled around for a minute before realizing she could barely move.

“This is really good rope work, Mr. Home Invader! You’re like a natural!”
“Thank you, Miss Amber!”
“But one more thing.”
“What? Your gag?”
“Yea! I could be screaming right now for help!”
“You’re right! Any preferences?”
“How about...a clean sock in my mouth with tape over it!”
“You sure?”
“Yes! Now, shut me up right now! I’m about to let out a big scream!”

I quickly rushed to the sock drawer and pulled out a long pink fluffy sock. I balled it up. But before I shoved it in her mouth, she asked, “Wait! What are you gonna do with me? Ransack my house? Deliver me to my mom?”
“Nope. You’re coming with me!” I told her before dramatically laughing.

“Wha-“ she got out before I stuffed her mouth and plastered several pieces of the silver tape over her mouth. She tried the gag out and found out she could barely make a sound.

I activated the signal on my wrist. A moment later, a beam of purple light appeared before me. I grabbed the back of the chair and dragged the chair with Amber on it with me into the beam. Seconds later, we were gone.
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Really enjoying the story so far, and love the concept!

Keep up the great work!

(P.S. - Would love to see The Collector visit a Galaxy far, far away at some point... ;) )
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Oh yeah, I'm liking this story! Very unique and humorous too!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Note: the events of the chapter takes place right after the epilogue of: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1559#p15576)

Zatanna the superhero magician. She’s a superpowered sorceress that could probably destroy me just by saying, “peerc taht yortseD”. Yea...this one is probably gonna hard. I mean, Rapunzel had a frying pan and Honey Lemon had weaponized slime. Zatanna had...a magical wand that could fry me faster than you can say “Salsa Verde”! So...one mishap and they’d have to vaccum up my ashes or free me from a straitjacket or rescue me from some alternative universe.

“Okay, wait. This sounds too dangerous. Wiley, is it too late to back out?”
“Yep. You already wrote the name of the chapter. You have to do it, Master.”
“Goddamnit! Ah well. Wiley, if I don’t come back, leave all my money to charity.”
“Really?”
“Ahaha-no. Fire up the wormhole generator.”

As it was fired up, I placed my helmet on, grabbed my tasers, freeze pellets and KO gas pellets and walked through the portal, preparing for the worst.

When I stepped through the portal, I found myself in a bank. It looked trashed; unconscious bank guards were sprawled across the floor, doves were flying around everywhere and bank drawers were scattered all over the place. After having to step over the body of...wait, is that The Amazing Mumbo?!

Okay, I was marking out! He was my second-favorite Teen Titans villain (behind Mad Mod)! He’s an evil sorcerer who uses stage magic to perform robberies! He’s awesome! He’s amazing! He’s-oh right, he’s unconscious!

I grabbed his face and patted his face. “Mister Mumbo? Are you okay?”

He somewhat regained consciousness for a moment, hazily muttering “Bank robbery...Batgirl...bank draw...Zatanna...ugh...” before falling unconscious again.

Dang it! I nearly forgot about Zatanna. I placed Mumbo’s face back down and finally noticed that in the center of the bank was a magician trunk with someone’s head and feet sticking out. And whose feet and head was sticking out? None other than my next victim: Zatanna.

As I approached her, I noticed her mouth and nose were covered by red, yellow and blue handkerchiefs. This would prevent her from casting any spells. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, ”Uh, hello...”

I nearly jumped in the air. I looked to Zatanna who winked at me before the voice said, ”So, can you give me a hand here? My hands are a bit tied up right now.”
“So, um, you’re Zatanna, right?”
”Don’t wear it out.”
“So...what happened here?”
”It’s a long story.”
“I have time.”
”But I don’t! You have to get me out of here before the cops come and see me like this,”
“What’s in it for me?”
”I dunno! I’ll perform a private magic show for you!”
“Hmm...”
”I’ll give you a big kiss on the lips!”
“Deal!”

I grabbed the trunk. But instead of freeing her, I activated the signal that brought up the wormhole that’d take me back to my mansion. She noticed this and became quite concerned.

”Uh...Where do you think you’re going?”
“Yea...uh...I lied.”

I suddenly whipped out a gas pellet and opened it up near her. The gas seeped through the handkerchiefs and made its way into her lungs. She made a few muffled coughs before her eyes fluttered closed.

As I wheeled the trunk with her unconscious body through the portal, I thought of what I’d need to restrain her. I couldn’t risk removing her gag to feed her in case she decided to cast an escape spell. So, I’d probably need to put an IV in her to get her her nutrients. And I know that she could cast spells by writing them in her blood. So, I guess I should cut her fingernails down and wrap her hands in tape.

How to restrain her? Hang her upside down in a straitjacket? Nah, the blood to her head would be dangerous. Maybe if I put her in a padded and soundproofed room and wrapped her in a straitjacket with tons of chains and padlocks. Yea, that’d work. Now, all I’d have to do is figure out how to prevent her telepathic communication because...not gonna lie, she was kinda annoying.

So in conclusion, Zatanna is magical, but what I’m gonna do to her will be...tragical! Ha! Get it, ‘cuz it rhymes and-yea I know that rhyme stunk! I just wanted to end this chapter with a pun, okay?!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic