Kurimi's Secret (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kurimi's Secret (F/F)

Post by Lady of the Dark »

The day starts as usual at this time of summer. A cold clear night, an early sun that provides warm beams to push the cold night away. When Kurimi wakes up the sun is in full armor hanging in the sky, promising it will be a lovely day. She stretches to get the last spots of sleep out of her body before she slips in her slipper and opens the curtains to let the light of the sun coming in.

“Good morning sunshine,” she smiles and leaves for the bathroom to get the day started.

Kurimi is a beautiful woman in her early thirties, she is proud of her long silky reddish brown hair with a little twist in the ends. She always shows her hair hanging half way on her back. Her long legs and shaped body gives her just the extra glamour when she walks. Her face is a natural beauty. High cheekbones, shiny green eyes with a small nose between them. Her cheeks are a little outstanding, accentuating her lips in her full face what gives her an attractive look.

It was her first night in her new apartment, at the top of an old factory that belonged to her parents. Actually you can call it a penthouse. The factory closed, the offices were renovated into apartments and the main hall turned into a large indoor kids playground.

Last weekend she moved all her stuff and belongings from her parents place to her new home. She got help from all her friends, family and her best friend Leandra. She met Leandra about two years ago when her car broke down and needed to be towed away. Kurimi was very surprised a woman was driving the tow truck. Actually a man’s job. It wasn’t love at first sight, it took three dates before the fire burned between them. She was hoping that Leandra soon moved in with her. Kurimi felt they are up for taking the next step in their relationship.

After a shower she dresses herself in a tight jeans with a v-neck top with short sleeves and her sneakers. She prepares her breakfast, went for a walk with her dog in the woods and returned to her new home. Waiting for Leandra to arrive so she could give a small house warming party for her. She would surprise Leandra. She has prepared a few things for her best friend to have a wonderful afternoon and evening when she would arrive. The thought Leandra might have other plans didn’t walk into her mind.

Leandra parked her car at the parking lot in front of the complex. Her smile is one full of naughty ideas because she wants to surprise Kurimi today. I surprise that she will remember her whole life. She has dressed herself with a short summer green pleated skirt, sneakers at her feet while she combined it with a soft yellow pocket jersey shirt.
She takes her suitcase, her shoulderbag and her cute smile. She rings the bell and waits till she hears the buzz from the door. She opens it, hold the suitcase in the door opening and walks back to the car to get a heavy leather bag. After she entered the building she presses the button of the elevator that takes her to the top floor. When she enters the aisle she sees that Kurimi already opened the door. With a smile on the cute face of the blonde with sparkling blue eyes, she drops the suitcase in the small hallway, yells and waits around the corner, till her lovely redhead picks up the suitcase and shoulder bag. In these two seconds Leandra pulled out a toy gun from her pockets, aimed at Kurimi with a devious wide smile. Her eyes are even more devious when she announced her proposal:

“Okay honey, you have two options. One: you slam the door, I throw away my gun and we never talk about it anymore…”
“And option two?” Kurimi asked with wide eyes and a nervous smile.
“You stick your hands up, turn around and walk to the kitchen. No false moves, no strange behavior, just walk.”

Kurimi looks at her friend, she is deadly serious concerning her smile and devious glancing eyes. What is she up to? Her nerves are taking over. She turns her face away with a small hunch followed by the questions at the moment she looks again in Leandra’s eyes. They have changed in the two seconds she looked away, more devilish glances, more like.., she doesn’t know what, but Leandra is certainly surprising.

Kurimi nods with an invisible sigh, turns around with her nerves barely under control and moves with her arms on her head to the kitchen. Followed by Leandra who made a victorious sign as she closes the front door and locks it. After they arrived in the kitchen Leandra points to the chair and forces Kurimi to sit in it. She turns quickly Kurimi’s arms behind the chair palm to palm, hold them against the bar of the chairs backrest looping a few coils of ropes around them. First a few around the wrists, then she looped it behind the bars to secure her wrists to it. I firm cinch between wrists and chair to make sure Kurimi couldn’t separate her wrists from the chair, to finish with a tough hard square knot out of reach of her fingers.

“Wh, wha, what aaa, are y-you d-doing?” Kurimi asks with a nerves peak in her voice when she felt the ropes are tightened.
“You are my prisoner Kurimi,” is the chuckling answer from Leandra. “And prisoners don’t ask questions, they should be silent and quiet.”

Before Kurimi knows what is happening, she feels a small dry cloth is pushed between her lips. At the moment she wanted to spit it out she felt pressure from a soft fabric in the corners of her lips, keeping the cloth in place. She found out it was a knot in one of her scarfs and Leandra fixed the knot at the back of her head. She shakes her head, pushes with her tongue on the knot to press it out, but it has no use. She can’t spit it out it is too tight. It isn’t filling her mouth completely but enough to be sure she can’t say an understandable word.

“Woh ojj wwhifgg Weajwa?” asks Kurimi through the gag, causing a giggle by her captor.

Leandra takes a new coil of rope, walks in front of the chair to place Kurimi’s legs next to each other and tie a few loops of rope around her ankles. She finishes it with wrapping a few loops between the legs to use as cinch and with a hard tug she secures the ropes tightly before she finishes it with a firm steady knot between the legs. Leandra makes sure she has still enough ropes left to pull Kurimi’s feet under the seat of the chair and connect it to the bar between the two chair legs at the back of the chair under the seat. She knots it off and checks the bindings one more time. With a satisfied grin she sees her captive can’t move her feet and her wrists anymore. However she only used tow coils of ropes, it is tight enough to give Kurimi a hard time to escape.

“Surprised honey?” she chuckles at the moment she strokes the cheeks of Kurimi from behind. A short somewhat angry moan comes from behind the gag as an answer.
“I thought so...,” replies Leandra still stroking Kurimi’s cheeks. “As my prisoner I want you to cooperate and do as I tell you to do. Don’t you even think about finding knots with your grabbing fingers… If I notice or find out you have been trying to escape, I simple add more ropes around your body sweetheart.”

She takes a step back while Kurimi turns her head to see if she can catch a glance of Leandra.
“Waajnjaa, wow ojnn. Weewwje wo, wujji we,” she protests to her new situation. Her nerves have been calmed down and she starts to think clear again. What the hell is Leandra doing and what kind of plans does she have? And why she needs to be tied up?

“Enjoy yourself,” says Leandra for a short goodbye and leaves the kitchen area.

The kitchen and the living room are separated by a cooking island. Kurimi’s back is turned towards the living room and it is hard for her to look what Leandra is doing. She only hears Leandra, carrying the suitcase to the bedroom. It doesn’t take long before the radio is turned on, to give her time for a little amusement.

“Wweeejjjoaojja,” yells Kurimi one last time as she sees how her best friend disappears in the bedroom. “Wwhoww waac.”

Leandra doesn’t even look back at her captive and left Kurimi behind in her own troubles. She feels the tightness of the ropes, tries to explore the position of the knots but sighs after a few minutes when she realizes she can’t reach them. Her nervousness has gone, she feels more excited right now. The ropes don’t hurt, it is tied in a comfy way however they don’t grant her any freedom.

After a few minutes she struggles again, moving her with her arms to try to get some slack in the ropes. Her feet moving a little back and forth, with no avail. However she can separate her knees, she can’t use her legs at all. How is it possible Leandra knows how to tie knots? She never talked about it…

Kurimi always dreamt of being helpless in a lot of ropes. Always fantasized about it. The more the better she always thought. And now her dream finally comes true, she is only tied with two or three ropes and she can’t even escape from these simple restraints. At least not as simple as she believed it is. She looks back behind her trying to catch a short view how the ropes are fixed, but that is also no use. She refuses to give up and continues her struggles in her bonds. After a while a few sweat pearls running down her cheeks and in her neck. After half an hour Kurimi is almost exhausted from the attempts. It causes a short frustrated moan from behind her gag.

In the meanwhile Leandra took her bag and prepared everything to give her cute captive the time of her life. She took all the soft white nylon ropes from the bag, unravels them and put them on the bed. She folds one scarf together, produces a knot in the middle which she lays down next to the last coil of rope on the bed. She hums a little song when she checks everything for the last time. As she leaves the bedroom and looks at Kurimi she sees how she tries to find a knot, struggles in the ropes and how Kurimi with a soft angry moan gives up. She listens to the moans, watches how she tries to get more slack in the ropes she is tied up with. The next fifteen minutes Leandra is only watching how her best friend tries to find the knots that keeps the ropes around her wrists.

After the little show from Kurimi Leandra steps toward her captive.
“I see you are trying to find knots sweetheart? Didn’t I warn you for that?” she giggles while her hands take the upper bar from the chair, pull it towards her so the chair with Kurimi in it is balancing on the two chair legs.

The chair legs are thick which provides a steady comfortable chair. Without concerning about any damage, Leandra pulls the chair over the tiles through the kitchen to the living room. The seat with Kurimi on it in a diagonal angle. The chair legs leave tracks in the soft carpet without doing any damage. Kurimi shouts through the gag, helplessly being forced to move in front of the television next to the sofa. She looks with dagger shooting eyes to Leandra who only smiles and strokes her cheeks after she has been placed properly in front of the screen.

“Yowwwhh wiwwjj wee woawwi awoaaw wijj,” she threatens through the gag. It makes Leandra even giggle more.
“Oh my dear, you should hear yourself,” she teases. “It’s your own fault. If you had been a good girl instead of a naughty one, I would appreciate your presence with me on the sofa. However you made another choice. Face the consequences my dear Kurimi.”

It’s all Leandra has to say before she sits on the sofa and turns on the television to watch one of her favorite Sunday afternoon programs. Ignoring all the moans and gag talk from Kurimi. A little victorious feeling starts to possess her when she looks at Kurimi.

And Kurimi? She sighs, gives up the struggle and her resistance and watches the same television show. She is making plans for a little payback, however she still doesn’t know how Leandra find out her secret. Her love for ropes. Her love for being helpless in ropes, tied up tightly with no chance of escape. Her future is settled..... a new rope bunny discovers the world.
Last edited by Lady of the Dark 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is adorable
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine Start! Very fine indeed!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Lady of the Dark[/mention]. This was a great start to what is looking to be an amazing story. I can't wait to hear more of the stories between Kurimi and Leandra with the future writings you decide to share with us.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

You write so well! I look forward to reading more of your work! So descriptive!
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady of the Dark »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago You write so well! I look forward to reading more of your work! So descriptive!
Thank you! I'll do my best :)
I am glad you liked it! 🤗
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic