Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago @iliketights if you want to keep using these three past this story, please by all means. This has been fantastic
Thanks JohnJSchmidt! I might do that. Marie did hint that she might want to try encasement! I see some possibilities there! I want to try to finish my other incomplete stores, then I may think of more adventures for these three sisters.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago [mention]iliketights[/mention]: Part five is as well written as the first four parts. I do have the feeling, that not all will going according to plan :D
Thank you! I hope nothing goes wrong with the girls' plan for "bondage relaxation"!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago I can’t believe I only juuuuuust found this story! You always know how to hit all the nails on the head for things I love. Cute girls tied up, copious amounts of tights. I guess that’s only two things, but still! :p
Thanks TightsBound! I was thinking of you frequently as I was writing this story!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 6

"Erin, we're going to share my bed for awhile," Marie said to her bound and gagged sister, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you lie down and relax. I'll help."

Marie helped her severely taped-up sister to lie down. "I'm going to roll you to the other side of the bed, closer to the wall. I'll take the open side of the bed, so it'll be easier for me to get off the bed and hop to my desk to get the handcuff key."

Erin found herself being rolled to the other side of the bed. Having her body so immobilized by tape that she could be rolled around as if she were an object to be relocated was strangely exciting for her.

Marie sat on the bed and began binding her own legs together again with the ropes that had been recently removed. Ankles and knees were bound even tighter than before. She knew from previous experience that tying the rope this tight would make hopping to get the key somewhat painful, but that was part of the fun. While she was lying down, the rope was more uncomfortable than painful.

"I forgot to blindfold the two of you, and it's too late now. Oh well, we'll be sure to be blindfolded next time. I hope you're comfortable enough, because we're stuck like this until my alarm goes off. Talk to you in about an hour!" she said cheerfully right before thrusting the knotted pantyhose into her own mouth. She stretched the hose back as far as she could and tied the ends securely behind her head. She picked up the handcuffs and put her hands behind her back. Her sisters could hear the clicking of the handcuffs as they tightened around Marie's wrists. Even though they all knew the handcuff key was in a place Marie could access, the clicking of the handcuffs gave them all, including Marie, a fluttery feeling in their stomachs. They were helpless. They were not getting free any time soon. It was a wonderful feeling!

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Amazing!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, I like this story so far. That with blindfold was what had also missed. I want read more.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] hmmmmmm what's gonna happen next? :D :shock:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago @iliketights hmmmmmm what's gonna happen next? :D :shock:
8-)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago Hallo, I like this story so far. That with blindfold was what had also missed. I want read more.
Thanks Plueschbabycd! You're right - this would have been better with blindfolds. It will work better for what happens next. I'm going to edit the last installment in order to add blindfolds.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

part 6 - edited to include blindfolds!

Three Sisters, part 6

"Hmmm, something's missing. Whatever could it be?" Marie asked. Amanda was currently unable to answer her sister's question, but she knew it didn't bode well for her.

"Oh, I know! Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back!" Marie said as she once again went to her pile of retired tights. Retired, that is, from being worn on her pretty legs, but still useful for what she had in mind. Soon Amanda was wearing two pairs of her sister's tights on her face - one as a gag and one as a blindfold. Amanda protested as much as any securely bound and gagged sixteen-year-old girl can, which is to say not much.

"Oh, stop complaining!" Marie said. "No feeling sorry for yourself - I'm going to blindfold Erin too," which brought a moan from their other sister. "I'm even going to blindfold myself."

Amanda was silent for a moment, and then started to protest as loud as she could through her knotted pantyhose gag. Erin too began to protest through her gag.

"What on earth is wrong with you two?" Marie asked. She untied Amanda's gag and pulled it out.

"Marie! You can't blindfold yourself!" Amanda pleaded in panic.

"Why not?"

"What do you mean 'why not'? Isn't it obvious? We're relying on you to find your handcuff key to release yourself so that you can untie us!"

"Oh for Pete's sake! Is that what's got the two of you so worked up? Relax, I've done this several times before. All I have to do, when the timer goes off, is to sit up, stand up, and hop a couple of times over to my desk. Then I'll carefully feel around until I find the key. It's right on the edge. It won't be hard to find."

"What if you accidentally knock the key off the desk?"

"I've done that before too. If that happens again, all I have to do is ease myself down to the floor and feel around until I find the key."

"I don't like this," Amanda said. "Maybe you shouldn't tie yourself up. I think one of us should be free in case something goes wrong."

"I don't believe this! I'm the one who was enjoying a quiet afternoon of being bound and gagged, then you two barge in here and ruin my solitude, and now you're saying you both get to enjoy being tied up but I don't? I don't think so!" Marie yelled, cramming the gag back into Amanda's mouth and tying the ends again behind her head, with considerably more force than she had before.

"I'm sorry I got mad," Marie said to her tied up, gagged, and blindfolded youngest sister. "But I'm going to be tied up, gagged, and blindfolded too, and you're just going to have to deal with it."

"And lest you think you're getting off the hook, I see a blindfold in your future too, Erin," Marie said as she took another pair of her old tights and blindfolded her. "We're going to share my bed for awhile," Marie said to Erin, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you lie down and relax. I'll help."

Marie helped her severely taped-up sister to lie down. "I'm going to roll you to the other side of the bed, closer to the wall. I'll take the open side of the bed, so it'll be easier for me to get off the bed and hop to my desk to get the handcuff key."

Erin found herself being rolled to the other side of the bed. Having her body so immobilized by tape that she could be rolled around as if she were an object to be relocated was strangely exciting for her.

Marie sat on the bed and began binding her own legs together again with the ropes that had been recently removed. Ankles and knees were bound even tighter than before. She knew from previous experience that tying the rope this tight would make hopping to get the key somewhat painful, but that was part of the fun. While she was lying down, the rope was more uncomfortable than painful.

"Talk to you both in about an hour!" she said cheerfully right before thrusting the knotted pantyhose into her own mouth. She stretched the hose back as far as she could and tied the ends securely behind her head. She blindfolded herself with another pair of tights, and picked up the handcuffs and put her hands behind her back. Her sisters could hear the clicking of the handcuffs as they tightened around Marie's wrists. Even though they all knew the handcuff key was in a place Marie could access, the clicking of the handcuffs gave them all, including Marie, a fluttery feeling in their stomachs. They were helpless. They were not getting free any time soon. They couldn't speak or even see. It was a wonderful feeling!

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] killing me with this wait
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This really is well written :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago This really is well written :)
Thanks Emma! I LOVE your posts as well!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago @iliketights killing me with this wait
New chapter almost ready! I haven't been able to do much writing lately. Sorry for the delay!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 7

There was a lot of contented moaning sounds coming from Marie's bedroom - at least for the first fifteen minutes or so. Then Amanda, the youngest and having no previous experience with restraints, began to get restless.

Amanda, talking through her gag: untie me

Marie, talking through her gag: what?

Amanda: UNTIE ME

Marie: no, it's not time yet

Amanda: what?

Marie: NO!

Amanda: angry, frustrated muffled grunting vocalizations accompanied by the sound of creaking sounds coming from the wooden chair to which Amanda was securely tied.

Amanda soon abandoned her pouting and struggling, knowing it was useless. Her sister had tied her too well.

Silence descended on the room for the next fifteen minutes. Amber thought she heard a door closing downstairs, but decided that she had imagined it.

NO! Another sound from downstairs. Unable to see or speak, she again tried to get her sister's attention.

Amanda: Marie! Marie!

Marie: No! Not yet!

Amanda: Someone's here! In the house!

Marie: You're imagining things

Amanda's panic rising: Someone's here!

Marie was about to tell Amanda to shut up, when she heard the unmistakable sound of someone walking up the stairs! Now it was time for Marie to panic. No! this cannot be! Their mother was out of town until tomorrow. Their father wasn't supposed to be home for another hour-and-a-half, and his schedule hardly ever varied. There was no one else it could possibly be, unless it was an intruder! Marie knew there was no time for her to sit up, stand up, hop to her desk, and try to find the handcuff key while blindfolded, free her hands, untie her legs, and free her sisters. They were about to be discovered. Marie didn't know which was worse - having to explain their predicament to one of their parents, or to a burglar! Her parents would absolutely freak out over this. An intruder, well, that was probably worse. What kind of unspeakable things might happen to them if an intruder found three helpless, pretty teenage girls bound, gagged, and blindfolded?

Their only hope was that one of her sisters had closed the bedroom door, and that one of their parents was coming up the stairs. Their mom or dad might walk past the closed door and be none the wiser while the girls quietly freed themselves. If it happened to be an intruder, he would search every bedroom and they would be discovered.

But was the bedroom door closed? Marie was the last one to be blindfolded (she did it to herself), but she couldn't remember if the door was open or closed. No ... she was pretty sure the bedroom door was open. Her heart sank. There was no way they would avoid discovery.

The footsteps stopped just outside of Marie's bedroom. The three sisters were trembling in their tight bonds.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, who it will be, who opens the door? :D Very good!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I don't usually like tights stories, preferring bare feet. But this is AWESOME. I hope it's their mum who joins in the fun.
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Great story , enjoyed reading it

Well written :)
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] what a fantastic add in. Thank you. Cant wait for the next installment.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]JohnJSchmidt[/mention] , [mention]Nevisben[/mention] , [mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Thank you so much for the comments! I have a new update ready.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 8

The three bound, gagged, and blindfolded teenage girls were so terrified they nearly forgot to breathe.

"Oh my god!" a voice rang out.

It was their father's voice. They were immensely relieved that they had not been discovered by a burglar, but now they felt intense embarrassment. What would their dad think of this weird activity they had indulged in? Were they doomed to endless therapy sessions now? Would they be grounded for doing something so dumb and potentially dangerous?

"What happened?" he said as he rushed over to Amanda. He quickly untied the tights that were lodged in his youngest daughter's mouth. He pulled off the second pair of tights that had kept her blindfolded. He held her face in his hands and looked at her in total panic.

"Did he hurt you? Are you alright?"

Amanda had never seen her dad so worried before. She suddenly felt even worse - this little game of theirs had truly scared him.

"Daddy I'm fine! I promise! We haven't been attacked by a burglar or anything. We did this to ourselves."

"What??" he said in surprise. He looked at his two older daughters, lying on the bed securely bound, and then back to Amanda. "How did you do this to yourselves? Someone must have helped you ..."

Amanda quickly explained that Marie had tied them up, and then tied and handcuffed herself.

He looked absolutely stunned. "But why? Why would you do this to yourselves?"

Amanda looked down, too embarrassed to look at him. "We ... we just thought it would be fun."

"Fun? You nearly scared me to death! Do you have any idea what thoughts went through my head, seeing the three of you all tied up?"

"I'm sorry, Dad! We didn't mean ..."

"Wait, ... I wasn't supposed to be home for another hour-and-a-half. What if I had been delayed even longer? This was a dangerous thing to do."

"We weren't going to wait that long! Marie set her phone alarm and left her handcuff key on her desk. We were only going to be tied up for another half-hour, then Marie would have hopped over to get the key. We were planning to all be free an hour before you got home."

There were a few minutes of complete silence. Then, ... laughter! Their dad was laughing! How could this be? Had they scared him so badly that he was losing his mind?

"Living with you three sure is an adventure!" he said between bursts of laughter. "I never know what to expect! You know, you girls sure are lucky that it was me that found you and not your mother. She doesn't approve of this kind of thing at all. I once asked her if I could tie her up for fun, and wow, did I get an earful from her! She said I was 'asserting my toxic masculinity' and I should be ashamed of myself for 'wanting to objectify women', blah blah blah. I thought I would never hear the end of it. It made me want to gag her all the more ..."

He suddenly remembered he was revealing a little too much to his children and snapped out of his reminiscence.

"Oh, well, even though I don't think this kind of thing is as terrible as your mom seems to think, I am going to have to insist that if you do this in the future, you take some precautions. Always make sure one of you remains free to help the others in case anything goes wrong. Or, ask me to help while I'm home to supervise and check on you, but not when your mom is home, of course."

"Yes, Dad. We promise."

"Good. Now I need to check on your sisters," he said. He untied and removed Marie's gag. She assured him that she was OK. Accessing Erin was a little problematic. She and Marie were on the same bed, with Erin closest to the wall.

"Sorry Marie, I'm going to have to put you on the floor for a minute. I need to check on Erin."

"That's OK, Dad," she said as her father lifted her in his arms and deposited her gently on the floor.

"At least I assume that's you, Erin. I can't see your face. It is you, isn't it?"

She nodded.

"I can't wait to find out the story behind why you're completely covered in tights," he said as he helped her sit up and began to unwind the tape that had been wound around her head so many time over her mouth. When the tape was completely removed he removed the sock, but left her face covered by nylon.

"OK, why exactly did your sisters mummify you in tights?"

"They didn't do it, Daddy. It was me ... I like doing this sometimes. I know it sounds weird ..."

Her dad sighed. "No weirder than anything else today."

He got off the bed, picked up Marie, and placed her back on the bed next to her sister. He picked up Marie's cell phone and handcuff key.

"I'm going to hold on to the handcuff key, for safekeeping," he said as he slipped it in his pocket. "I'll see you later."

"Wait," Amanda said. "You're going to leave us like this?"

"Well, not exactly. First I need to blindfold you again. It wouldn't be fair if your sisters are still blindfolded and you're not."

He picked up the discarded pair of tights and blindfolded Amanda again. She squealed in surprise.

"Daddy! You can't leave us like this! Please untie us!"

"I will, Sweetie. But according to Marie's timer, you still have 28 minutes left."

To be continued ...
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

:D [mention]iliketights[/mention] Thank you for this great add in. As always i cant wait for more.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago :D [mention]iliketights[/mention] Thank you for this great add in. As always i cant wait for more.
Thanks! The next update is ready.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 9

"Since my three lovely daughters enjoy being tied up, an idea just came to me. I'm taking Marie's phone with me so I'll hear the timer go off. I'll come back in 28 minutes to check on you. After that, I'll ask if any of you want to be untied. After that, I'll keep coming back every fifteen minutes to ask if anyone is ready to be be untied. Let's make it a little more interesting. The first girl who asks to be untied has to go fishing with me the next time I go."

"Dad, you know we all hate fishing," Erin said.

"Well, yeah, that's why it's the penalty for being the first one to ask to be untied. I'm a little sad about that, though. I remember when you were all little and you used to beg to go fishing. I miss those days. Now, let's see ... what should happen to the second girl who asks to be untied? I know, she has to clean out the garage. Everything, and I mean everything, will have to be taken out, and the floor needs to be mopped, and all the shelves need to be dusted. Then everything needs to be put back in an orderly way. What do you think about that?"

"I hate it, but I don't have to worry about doing it. I can surely outlast my two whiny sisters," Marie said. "What will I get for holding out the longest?"

"Well Marie, you, or whoever is the last one, will get ... let's see ... $200 to spend at the mall. If all three of you can make it until 4:30, then you all win, and no one has to go fishing with me or clean out the garage."

"Do we each get $200 if we go that long?" asked Erin.

"Well, no, I'm not that rich. You will have to split it," he replied.

"But 200 isn't divisible by three!" Marie protested.

"Oh for heaven's sake. Okay, I'll make it $201."

"Could you make it $204? That's divisible by three, and it's also divisible by two in case only two of us last that long."

Their dad rolled his eyes, but the three blindfolded girls didn't see it. "Fine, fine. $204. I will see you in 28, no ... 27 minutes. Don't go anywhere! I'll be back."

"Dad? Dad? Daddy!" Amanda called, but he was already headed downstairs. "Can you believe our own dad did this to us?"

"He didn't do anything to us," Marie replied calmly. "He said he'll untie us if we ask. Be grateful he took off our gags."

Amanda squealed in frustration as she once more tried in vain to free her wrists from the ropes.

"I think it's pretty obvious who's going to be the first of us to give up," Erin said.

"You can say that again," Marie answered.

"What? Are you two implying that I'm going to lose first?" Amanda asked. "I resent that!"

"Oh, please," Marie said. "You were complaining and begging before the first fifteen minutes had passed. You're probably not even going to make it until Dad comes back before you start crying like a baby."

"Oh yeah? That's what you think!" Amanda retorted. "Maybe Erin is going to crack first."

"Me? Why me?" Erin asked.

"Well, you're the only one of us who has her elbows lashed together. That must really suck. Plus, you're the only one of us who is mummified. You must be getting claustrophobic, Erin. I'm really worried about you. You need to ask Dad to release you first."

"Spare me your fake concern, Amanda. You just want to get rid of some of the competition. Besides, maybe Marie will need to be released first. We can pack her a nice lunch for when she has to go fishing with Dad."

"Me? You must be out of your mind," Marie laughed. "I have more experience with being tied up than the two of you combined."

"Maybe, but you're the only one of us who is wearing handcuffs. Those things must hurt a lot. Dad took your key. Plus, you've been tied up longer than us. You were already tied up when I came home. I'm the one who found you, remember?"

"Dream on, Erin. I'm already thinking how I'm going to spend the $204. I doubt that I'm going to have to split it with anyone."

The next 26 minutes passed slowly for the three tied up and blindfolded sisters.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice competition! That's the spirit! I wonder what happens next - maybe mother Jones the fun at some point? Good work! Again! The dialogues between the sisters are great!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic