Newly employed in the Better Bondage Bureau (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Newly employed in the Better Bondage Bureau (f/f)

Post by Amberbound »

(I saw an ad a while ago for the better business bureau and laughed after I could have sworn I heard bondage in there somewhere, so I thought of a story. I hope y'all enjoy)

Katy stepped out of the taxi in front of the large corporation building, excited for her job interview at the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Having a degree in business, this was the first company she had reached out too for an interview after graduating. She wore a modest length secretary skirt and heels and a black cardigan over a white blouse. Being only 24, she was quite attractive, with long brown hair up in a ponytail, standing 5'10" in her heels, and a pretty face with thin rimmed glasses.

Unfortunately, she had yet to realize that the BBB she had called had somehow gotten mixed up with another company. A legitimate company to be sure, not a front for drugs or anything, but one dealing in a slightly different service than the one she thought she was applying for.

She entered the building and approached the front desk. She remained distracted as she looked around, trying to make herself appear confident. She unfortunately wasn't paying attention when the man at the counter said "Welcome to the Better Bondage Bureau..." And only heard, "...how can we help you?"

"I'm here for a job interview. I'm supposed to meet with a Janet Smith?"

He directed her to where she needed to go and she finally arrived at the office of Janet. Katy knocked on the door and heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor until the door opened, revealing the black haired Janet standing in the doorway, dressed similarly to Katy, but with heeled boots instead and a much shorter skirt. Short enough that Katy nearly blushed in surprise.

"Oh good, Katy right? Come on in, sit down make yourself comfortable." Katy sat in a simple high backed wooden chair across from Janet's desk. As Janet sat down she continued. "Thank you so much for meeting with us, And for not dressing like a slut. I tell you, I've had sooo many girls come in thinking they can just wear whatever." Katy nodded in agreement, surprised this business would have problems like that. "I mean, if you're requested to, sure, dress how the client wants right? But not here, and not for an interview." Katy's nod of agreement stopped abruptly in confusion.

"Ummm, how the client wants? What exactly does that mean?"

"Oh you know, the weirdos who insist the girls wear as little clothes as they can request."

".............right. of course?" Katy wasn't entirely sure what was meant by that, but felt like she should just play along for a bit.

"Anyway, let's get started..." Janet proceeded to ask a series of perfectly normal interview questions. "Job experience? College degree? Hobbies? Work ethic?" All the things Katy had prepared for, so she relaxed a bit more.

Maybe I just misunderstood what she meant earlier is all. I'll ask after the interview and I have the job, Katy thought to herself.

"Well then..." Janet continued. "A few more quick questions. Were you planning to work the field or management here?" Katy looked confused. "Oh, the field is just the employees who deal with the clients face to face."

"Oh, that then, I like people." Katy said with a smile.

"Oh wow, that's optimistic." Janet stood up. "In that case I need to see how you respond to this." Katy looked up as Janet walked around behind her, a bit confused again. Suddenly she heard clanking metal as Janet pulled Katy's arms back behind her and cuffed them together around the back of the chair.

"What on earth????" Katy pulled immediately, but just too late as the cuffs were already locked on. She struggled and pulled as best she could as Janet walked back in front of her.

"Hmm, that reaction seemed genuinely surprised. Well done, most here have pretty fake expressions."

Katy looked up. "What on earth is this? What are you talking about? What does this have to do with talking to smaller businesses?"

Janet's smile faded as she realized what had happened. "Katy.....do you.....think this is the Better Business Bureau?" As Katy nodded, Janet sighed. "Oh dear, there seems to have been a mixup somehow... This is the better BONDAGE Bureau sweety." Katy's eyes widened as she heard that.

"What on earth is that?!" Katy asked, exasperated and confused.

"We have a team of men and women who take the requests of clients who want to tie them up. We take their requests and send one of them over as needed and they will be given specific amounts of time as they pay to tie them up how they want."

"People want that?"

"Quite a bit actually."

"Is that safe?"

"We make them sign a contract that we keep that says that if the time goes over and they don't release our employee we have the right to send in a SWAT team."

"You have a SWAT team????"

"A private one yes. We haven't had any problems at all since we got them actually."

'I can't imagine why...' Thought Katy. "Then, am I free to go?"

"Sure, if you want. Though I'd hire you on the spot right now. That was a great interview. And I like you." Janet said, smiling.

"Um, I'm not so sure. I..." Katy began but Janet interrupted. "We have mostly very rich clients. You receive 10% of the commission as a service fee for you, and they usually tip well. Most girls here average 20 an hour."

Katy suddenly perked up. "What?? Are you kidding?" Janet shook her head. Katy actually began considering it at this point. Honestly, this was the only place that had responded to her interview requests, so she wasn't sure about anything at the moment.

"How about this." Said Janet. "I finish tying you up here. Nothing extravagant, and tell me what you think in about ten minutes." Katy pondered for a bit before letting out a "Why not?" Janet nodded and got some rope from her desk. She replaced the handcuffs with a simple tie on her wrists, then tied her knees and ankles together. "How's that?" Janet asked.

"Um, good I suppose." Katy tugged on them a bit. They were snug, but she felt she could get out if it became necessary. She asked questions to Janet the rest of the time she was tied up, and got so used to it and intrigued by the subject that she didn't even notice 20 minutes had passed.

"Have you made a decision? I don't mind hiring you as a temp if you want to try it out of course."

Katy looked down at the ropes, lightly tugging on each one. She began to be pretty comfortable with the idea of being tied up all the time, and she shrugged as she looked back at Janet. "Sure, why not."

Janet smiled, "You won't regret it." She came over and untied Katy. "We can finalize the details another time. For now, how about you come in Tuesday and we can get you started."

Katy nodded and left the office, inadvertently smiling to herself as she did.

"Well..." She thought to herself. "This will definitely be the most unique job I've ever had."
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Very nice story….where do I apply at this BBB?
Please do continue.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice story
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I'm interested to see where this goes
jo689hn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jo689hn »

hopefully a long way
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Great read! Looking forward to the next part :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice one!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Thank y'all :D right now I plan to add a few more parts to this but right now I'm not writing too much, so it may be a while
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great story! Take as much time as you need, I think most people will be happy to have a good story instead of a rushed one.
Deleted User 4409

Post by Deleted User 4409 »

This is freaking fantastic! Very unique.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the scenario of this story and look forward to parz two!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very creative! Great idea!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Interesting concept. Looking forward to seeing where it goes...…..
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Looking forward to her going out on adventures ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

You might have yourself a million dollar business idea! I’m looking forward to the adventures this career opportunity brings :)
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

I want... No, I NEED more of this story!

I hope you write more. 😉
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

What college degree should i pursue to get a job in this field?
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Where do i apply?

Can't wait for more!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

love this.start.
Macher