Honey Bandaged (F, FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Honey Bandaged (F, FF)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

It was a lovely day at SFIT, and Honey Lemon decided to visit Hiro in his lab. Upon arriving, he saw him working at a computer that was hooked up to his robot Baymax’s charging port, where Baymax was currently occupying.

“Hi, Hiro,” she greeted. “What are you working on?”
‘A few new modifications,” he replied. “Check it out.”

He typed a few computer keys, opening up a hole in both of the robot’s palms. Inside each hole was a huge roll of bandages.

“Bandages?” she inquired.
“Yep. Just outfitted Baymax with bandage launchers. See, with these, Baymax can fire these at fleeing bad guys and wrap them all up.”
“That’s great! But we don’t need that. We have my slime balls.”
“Yea, but…those get messy. Remember last week when we were trying to catch those guys trying to rob those canisters of nerve gas?”
“Oh, right. I spent nearly the rest of that night trying to wash that stuff out of my hair.”
“But with this, it traps the crooks just as well without any of the slime.”

Hiro typed in a few more keys, closing the palm holes. He reached into his pocket for his pack of gummy bears, but quickly found it to be empty.

“Darn it! Honey, I’m gonna go get another pack from the vending machine. Mind just watching the computer to make sure the program for the bandage launchers downloads smoothly?”
“Sure. But what if something goes wrong?”
“Trust me, it won’t. I wrote the program myself. But it’ll make me feel better if someone supervises the downloading.”
“Okay. No problem!”
“Great! I’ll get you a soda while I’m there. Be back in two.”

As Hiro left, Honey turned to the computer screen, where it read the program had downloaded 66% of the way. That’s when things turned bad, for suddenly, the computer screen started to flash “ERROR! ERROR! PROGRAMMING ERROR DETECTED!”

Honey gulped. She poked her head out the hallway, hoping her friend was still nearby. “Uh, Hiro,” she called out. The computer is saying that there’re errors. What do I do?!”

When there was no answer, Honey whipped out her phone, texting Hiro about what she saw. As she typed away on her phone, Baymax-who had been turned off during the download-suddenly powered on, unbeknownst to the scientist currently in the room. He turned to Honey and scanned her.

Target acquired,” the robot stated, opening up his newly-received palm holes.

Upon hearing the words, Honey turned in shock to see Baymax’s arms extended outwards. “Baymax! No! It’s me, Honey-“ she cried out as the bandages were shot out, causing her to clench her eyes shut.

When her eyes reopened, she looked at her situation: she was wrapped up in bandages from her ankles to just below her nose, which, unfortunately for her, cut off her ability of speech.

“MMPH! MMPH!” Honey shouted into the bandages, trying to get someone’s attention. She tried to hop to the door, only to fall forward after several steps. Seeing her fall, Baymax waddled over to the bound girl and picked her up.

Do not commit any further movement in your current state,” Baymax told her. “Doing so could result in tripping and falling, resulting in bodily harm.”

Luckily for her, Hiro walked in, bag of gummy bears and soda can in hand. Upon seeing what had happened, he grabbed Honey from the robot’s arms, placed her gently on the floor and shoved Baymax back onto the charger port.

“Honey! Are you okay?!” he asked. Upon seeing her nod, he let out a sigh of relief. “I am so so sorry! I thought I had written that program perfectly-‘
“MMPH! MMPH!” the wrapped-up scientist cried, trying to get her friend’s attention.
“Huh? What-right, sorry! I’ll free you right now!”

Hiro ran to his desk and rummaged around until he found a pair of scissors. He ran up to his friend and tried to cut her loose, but he soon realized…

“Hey, Honey?”
“Mmph?”
“Yea…so…fun story…and you’re gonna love this-“
“Mmph?!”
“So…I might…or might not...have loaded Baymax with reeeeeealy tough and durable bandages.”
“MMPH!”
“Okay, okay! Let’s see…um…ooh, I got it! I’ll just go get Wasabi! His plasma blades should be able to slice up those bandages with ease. I’ll be right back!”

Hiro ran towards the doorway before turning towards his friend. “Sit tight,” he offered with a chuckle. When she only responded with an icy glare, he sheepishly nodded and ran off, shouting on the way, “Hi, GoGo! Whatever you do, don’t go in my lab! Ok? Bye!”

As she heard his footsteps running off, she heard more footsteps approaching; the footprints of her friend GoGo Tomago. Upon seeing her friend wrapped up, she gasped and knelt down beside her.

“Honey! Are you okay?” She asked. When she nodded, GoGo tried to push the bandages over her mouth down, only to find them wrapped too tightly.

“Who did this to you?”
“Hmmumph! Bmmmps!”
“Hiro and Baymax?”
“Umm hmmph!”

GoGo growled. “Probably a stupid prank Hiro tried pulling on you. Don’t worry, I’ll free you right now.”

GoGo grabbed the scissors Hiro had left on the floor and tried to cut away her wrappings. As she unsuccessfully did so, both girls failed to notice Baymax step off his charging port.

Target acquired,” the robot said for the second time that day. Startled, GoGo turned around right as the bandages descended on her. As she soon found herself in the same situation as her friend, GoGo vowed that Hiro would be needing these bandages when she got free...

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

This was a nice little story, great work!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago This was a nice little story, great work!!
Absolutely!! :D
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Aw, I loved this!!

Just a very simple story, but so detailed that I could see that scenario happening as I read it.

Great work, keep it up!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic