Along Came a Spider (MMMM/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Along Came a Spider (MMMM/FF)

Post by Newdayrocks »

This is a story I wrote a long time ago, based on the old Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. Since TamatoShiny liked it, I will put it up here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“It’s nice we could finally get together like this,” Mary Jane Watson said to her guest.

“Tell me about it; I don’t have too many female friends, as you probably know,” Ava Ayala replied.

“It’s kind of weird if you think about it; you’ve been going to our school for a while now, yet we’ve never hung out,” Mary Jane noted “you seem to stick pretty close to the other new kids.”

“Yeah well, we’re a pretty tight knit group,” Ava explained, not wanting to reveal the real reason they were always together.

“Although we do have a mutual friend in Peter Parker,” Mary Jane continued “in fact, I’m surprised he hasn’t been more willing to have the two of us meet.”

“Hey, you know Peter better than I do.”

“Well, I’m just glad to have a female friend to study with,” Mary Jane told her “I hope this will be the beginning of a long friendship.”

“Me too,” Ava replied.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get that,” Mary Jane told her friend “probably just the mailman,” she added, opening the door.

The instant she did, she was seized by a large, muscular arm and held tight, the other arm clamping a hand over her mouth to muffle her cries.

Ava gasped when she saw Mary Jane’s captor and the others beside him; she recognized them as the Wrecking Crew, a quartet of costumed super villains who loved destruction. She knew things had just gotten very, very bad.

“Sorry to crash in on your little party ladies, but we’re in need of a place to stay until the police stop looking for us, and by amazing coincidence, we just happened to choose this one,” Wrecker, the group’s leader, said.

“Let her go, now!” Ava said.

“And what are you going to do if we don’t?” Wrecker asked her.

In truth, Ava was secretly the superheroine White Tiger, and had been training with S.H.I.E.L.D to improve her skills; however, she surmised, even her skills weren’t a match for four tough super villains. And the fact that MJ was their hostage didn’t help. For now, she would be their prisoner, until she could find some way to even the odds.

“Nothing,” Ava sighed in defeat.

“That’s what I thought,” Wrecker said, turning to two more members of the group “find something to secure these two; we don’t want them doing anything stupid like calling the cops.”

Wishing she could kick their faces in, Ava nonetheless allowed Bulldozer to grab her and carry her off. This day had started off so well, as a “no boys” study session, and now would end with her and MJ as prisoners.

Smirk now you jerks, Ava thought as she was carried off because when I figure out how to deal with you, you won’t be laughing!
------

Ava was soon placed in a chair in the Watsons’ dining room; the villains had pulled the phone cords from the wall, and her hands were tied behind her with one of them. The Latina girl struggled and squirmed, but the cord held tight against her wrists.

“I found these rolls of tape,” Piledriver said, coming into the room with several duct tape rolls.

“I guess they’ll do,” Wrecker told him “tape up the mouthy one here while I deal with the redhead,” he added, watching Mary Jane struggle and kick in Thunderball’s grip.

“Make it quick, this one’s a fighter,” Thunderball added, keeping MJ as under control as he could.

Ava could only sit as the villain wound the tape around her chest and the chair several times, effectively securing her. Then he wrapped it several times around her bare knees & ankles. When the villain finished, Ava pulled against her tape restraints, but couldn’t loosen them.

Meanwhile, the Wrecker had managed to tie MJ’s wrists with another length of phone cord, then had Thunderball deposit her in another chair so she could be tied up.

“Let me go!” Mary Jane yelled, thrashing as much as she could “you are so not going to get away with this!”

“I got a news flash for you sweetheart, we already have,” Wrecker told her, before he began wrapping tape around her, securing her to the chair. When that was done, he taped up her knees & ankles, leaving the redhead quite secure.

“There, that should hold them,” Wrecker said “sorry to have interrupted your little playtime girls; we’ll be gone soon as the coast is clear.”

“At least let Ava go,” Mary Jane pleaded “this isn’t her house, she’s just a guest here.”

“Sorry girlie, but she’s in the wrong place at the wrong time,” Wrecker told her before addressing his team “get something to gag them with, I don’t want them calling for help.”

Upon hearing that, MJ attempted a scream, only for Piledriver to put one of his massive hands over her mouth. The girl continued to scream as loud as she could under it, but it was barely audible.

Bulldozer eventually returned with a pair of cloths. Plidriver moved his hand and Wrecker jammed one in MJ’s mouth before she could scream. As the redhead attempted to spit it out, the villains place a strip of tape over her lips to seal it in.

“Yyyy jjjrrrkkkss!” Mary Jane said, as much as her gag would allow.

“Okay, open up girlie,” Wrecker told Ava.

“I’m not a girlie, my name is…mmmph!” was all the beautiful Latina could manage before a cloth was jammed in her mouth as well and sealed with tape. Unlike her fellow captive, who was shouting behind her gagged mouth, Ava simply resorted to glaring at her captors.

“I suggest you two get comfortable, because we’re gonna be here a while,” Wrecker told them before the villains left the room.

After they did, both girls began to buck and pull against the tape holding them.

Okay Ava, you need to remain calm for both your sakes, the girl thought to herself remember your escape training lesson...

------

“If you ever find yourself restrained during a mission, try to use your environment to help you escape,” S.H.I.E.L.D agent Maria Hill explained to the group of young heroes “there might be something that will allow you to free yourself. A good agent is able to use whatever they can find.”

“You sound as though you have a lot of experience with this,” Danny Rand, otherwise known as the hero Iron Fist, commented.

“I will admit, my work for S.H.I.E.L.D has put me into some perilous situations,” Maria replied “but I’m able to work my way out of them.”

“You neglected to mention the time you spent 2 hours bound & gagged in the Helicarrier bathroom,” director Nick Fury added, as he entered the room.

“That was due to a prank from some rookie agents who thought they were so funny!” Maria said angrily, before composing herself “but enough about that; time to teach you some basic self-defense techniques.”

------

Use the environment to my advantage; okay, how do I do that? Ava thought and scanned the room until she noticed some nearby drawers.

Of course; those drawers probably have knives in them! If I can get over there, maybe I can get one and cut myself loose. I have to try…

Mustering all of her strength, and excellent acrobatic skills, the Latina stretched her sexy legs until she was able to get to her feet, despite the large chair taped to her.

“Wwwhhhttt rrrr yyy dddnnngg?” a confused Mary Jane asked.

“Trrssstt mmm,” Ava mumbled in response and begin hopping, as much as her bonds would allow, over to the drawers. Unfortunately, when she tried to turn around, the weight of the chair threw her off balance, and she collapsed to the floor.

“Mmmmow!” she exclaimed through her gag as she now lay on the floor on her side, still taped to a dining room chair and gagged. She glanced up at Mary Jane, who was looking at her with a look of sadness in her eyes.

Well, that didn’t work. Now what am I going to do? It’s not like salvation is just going to come through the door all of a sudden.

Just then, there was a knock on the door; “pizza man” came a voice from behind it.

“Which of you guys ordered a pizza?” Wrecker asked.

“How could we have? We just got here” Thunderball pointed out.

“Maybe one of our hostages ordered it,” Wrecker said “well let him in, I’m hungry.”

That’s weird, I didn’t order a pizza, Mary Jane thought as she watched things unfold so what’s going on?

Piledriver made his over to the door and opened it, only to immediately receive a face full of webbing.

“Okay, so I lied, there’s no pizza,” Spider-Man said “but I don’t deliver to crooks anyway.”

“Spider-Man? How’d you find us?”

“It wasn’t hard, you guys left a trail of destruction behind you,” the web-slinger explained “you might as well have a big sign over the house that reads ‘WE ARE HERE.’”

“Yeah, well it’s too bad you found us, ‘cause now you’re gonna get the webs beat out of ya,” Wrecker said, as he patted his crowbar into his hands.

“Any chance we could take this outside? I don’t wanna mess up this house; I mean, anymore than you already have.”

“Get him!” Wrecker yelled, as the Wrecking Crew chased him outside. Mary Jane & Ava could only listen to sounds of fighting on the lawn, which caused the redhead to struggle harder against her tape restraints, in hopes of freeing herself and doing something.

Meanwhile, Ava attempted to get herself righted, but found the chair was throwing off her balance.

Terrific, she thought I’m supposed to be a superhero in training and I end up lying on my back on the floor, tied up, and unable to do anything. I sure hope this day doesn’t get any worse.

Eventually, the noises from outside stopped and Mary Jane noticed Spider-Man coming back into the house.

“Well, the Wrecking Crew are wrapped up, literally, and waiting for the police,” he said “I still can’t believe they fall for me getting them to crash into each other.”

Mary Jane made some muffled cries from under her gag “oh right, or course” Spider-Man said, heading over to her.

He positioned his fingers on the tape over her mouth “hold still, this may hurt,” he said, as he pulled it off her lips.

“Ow!” Mary Jane exclaimed as the tape came way and she spit out the cloth “thanks for rescuing us Spider-Man.”

“Well I happened to be in the neighborhood, so I figured I should,” he said “you got anything to cut this?”

“There are some knives in the drawer,” Mary Jane told him. “Man, this is going to make one heck of a story for the kids at school tomorrow, eh Ava?” she said, glancing down at the still taped & gagged Ava on the floor.

Ava simply groaned through her gag.

------

Both girls were eventually freed, but MJ wanted a rest after the whole ordeal, so Ava headed home.

“Hey, you okay?” Spider-Man asked, swinging into view “you seem a little bummed out.”

“That’s because I was taped to a kitchen chair for like, at least twenty minutes,” Ava told him “I figured with everything I’ve learned, I would’ve managed to escape and kick some Wrecking Crew butt. But instead, I had to lie on the floor, helpless, while you did all the work.”

“Hey, you were just taken by surprise, it happens to the best of us,” Spider-Man told her “maybe you just need some extra escape training.”

“I suppose I could ask agent Hill for some extra lessons and… hey, what the heck are you doing?!” she shouted, as Spider-Man wrapped his webbing around her.

“No time like the present for a quick session.”

“Look, I appreciate you trying to help me, but I’m not prepared right now and…mmmph!” was all Ava managed before more of the webbing went over her mouth.

“Okay, try escaping from that,” Spidey told her “and FYI, the stuff dissolves in a half hour, so that should give you plenty of time.”

“Thnks” Ava told him underneath her web gag.

As she struggled against the webbing, Ava was actually quite happy she had been given this chance to redeem herself. Of course, she also wasn’t about to allow Parker to get away with webbing her up like this, but her revenge could wait until later, she figured.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I love this story so much!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good one! :D