Iggy Super Thick Cocooned Kidnapping!! (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Iggy Super Thick Cocooned Kidnapping!! (M/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hi Everyone I'm back for a little bit hope you enjoy my new short story!
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -810880538

"MMMPPPHHFFFF!!!!" 
"Miss Azalea so happy to see you awake from that violent chloroforming, toy handled it better then some of the other celebrity kidnappings I've handled!"  You really that I was just some super fan Uber driver didn't you? You that you where going to have some nice relaxing get away to the bleach will now you'll spend the rest of the week and your Life as a slave for the Black Market!! And then love to have fun with Snobby Snotty Bitchy Loud Mouth CUNTS! Like you!!!" But first My Best and Favorite Client wants me to torment and tease you, as well as make sure you never escape or can even hardly breath for that matter!!" He Loves Woamn in Power in massive humiliation and Over the Top amounts of bondage!!!" And instructed me to prepare you like a package Extra Carefully for a Long LONG TIME!!!"

"NNNPPPMMMMHHHFFF!! FFFMMMMPPPHH OOFFFMMMHHHFF!!!"
"So ready for the first step? Iggy in your big fat Fucking Mouth is the very worn panties Your been wearing all day and working out in the hot summer day isn't that replusive to you?!!" Don't you hate the fact that I stipped you naked while you where helplessly asleep and CRAMPED Your mouth HARD with your OWN Panties!!??

"WWPPHHFFF?? OOMMPP MMYYPPGG GGGFFPPMMDD!!!"
"Yep!! Along with those things juicing up your mouth, jammed into the OTHER side of your mouth is the WORN panties of my clients Grandmother!! Oh Yes he is one nasty fucker and is absolutely going crazy Right now knowing how Humiliating, Wet and Disgusting that must be for you right now!!

AAAHHHMMMPPPPHHHHFFF!!!!
(Iggy Screamed so loud in Wide eyed horror at this thought she certainly could taste the sweat soaked underwear!!)
"Will your trying to struggle now? Will good luck because I wrapped your entire body in a roll of duct tape arms pinned at your sides and legs squeezed together It was wonderful Wrapping over your Massive Fake Ass haha!"

GGGPPFF MMMPPFF FFUUPPKKK!!
(Iggy try flexing her toned arms, strong muscular legs Even her finger tips had been taped everything was a Wall Of Tape!! Hugging every Curve and Crevasse of her Figure! Damn IT ALL!!"
"Now like down on the floor all around you? You know what this is? I got 4 Big Thick Blankets from Bed Bath and Beyond all made of very soft but flexible plush So each blanket is going to wrap and swaddle you tighter and tighter they'll cling to the next one on top and and make it very easy for me to completely roll you up like a burrito pop star and bundle you up in rolls of tape because don't worry I got PLENTY more for you!!!"

MMMPPPPFFFFFFNNNNOOOPPPPFFFF!!!!"
(Iggy head was spinning as she was rolled over and over and OVER again SO...DAMN...TIGHT!!! AAGGKKKK!!!)
"WELL I don't know about you Iggy but I exhausted! Never want that extreme with the bonding so lets review it! Your wrapped up a duct tape cocoon, your wrapped up in a big thick blue blanket that's wrapped in tape every inch, then green one and more tape, then a yellow one and More Tape, Then a Red One and EVEN MORE TAPE!!!" So tell us how you feel about that missy??"

"mmmppphhhfff fffkkkppmmfff YYYOOO MMMPPFFHH FFKKMMPPHHER!!!"
"Oh Good you look adorable all bundled up in your 4 cocoons encased and mummified And the client is loving every second of your feisty and furious!! Giving him all the satisfaction in your helplessness swaddling Bondage blunder!!! "I think your both really going to love the next phases though!!!

WWWPFF DDPPMMF YYPPFFMM MMMPPPFFHH????!!!!"
"We got you some Custom Made Artacitc Double Layered Mummy Sleeping Bags!!!!

NNNNNNPPPPPMMMMFFFFFFHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
"YES We Absolutely adore these bags for bondage there really confiding and packed to the max with extra down filling to squeeze the captive in the cocoon like an over stuffed Marshmallow!! It will be super puffy but we plan to compacted that all down and make it more even more constricting and Tight for your special Trip!!

"NNPPMMFF MMPPHHFF MMMPPFFF!!!!
"Ready for your super thick bag cocoon? haha of course you are your totally fucked!!
(Iggy then is reduced to a wriggling shiny worm as the madman slowly draws her in to the bag lined with what looks like Another Down Bag that's Bag, he Zips up the monstrous Cocooning Bag Entombing her in what felt like a the hottest spa she ever been in times 10!!! Muffling and thrusting with all her might to try to headbutt the kidnapper, seemed to slow him down but he was just laughing at how hopeless and feeble it all was she was quite the struggler though! She might be the feistiest and most toughest damsel we have kidnapped so far!!

"I see your really enjoying your new triple layered sleeping bag cocoon? How tight is that thing I know no one would want to be kidnapped in one of those things right!!?? (Winking at her angry scowling face covered in sweat and beat red from the exhausting struggle fest!) "Now how about that second mummy bag Miss Iggy? I think your moving to much maybe this one will keep you restrained enough?!!!"

"NNNNOOOPPPPMMMHHH MMMOOORRMMPPPFFFFFFFF!!!!"
"Well I just glad to be of service to you Miss Azalea Not enough good Celebes are getting this special treatment right now so your extra special!! Lets get you in that big puffy fucker!!" 
(Will all his might and forced and wedged the over stuff mummy bag into the Second Bag completely contorting and compacting the first, Squeezing air out of the down fabric and mummifying Iggy Azalea in a super sized puffy cocoon!!!

"OOPPMM MMPPFFFF GGGPPPHHHFFFFFFF!!!!!
"Go ahead and struggle as much as can swash around on the floor flex your body try to scream for help muffle and gurgle on those massive panties pry your lips from the dozens of layers of sticky tape sealing your mouth snort and flop as you try to fight your blanket wrapped cocoons and sweat up a storm in your double stuff double encased Super Puffy Mummification Bags!! 
"But the best is yet to come Now we need to just you shipped off properly and I still have this massive shipping box perfect for your size and plenty of ropes to wrap you up to keep you as a nicely packaged present for my Client!!!"

"WWHHPPPMMFFFF!!!! SSSMMMPPPFFFHHHH!!! NNOOPPPMMMFFF!!!
(Now with the massive cocooned wriggling damsel at his will we began the long but fun process of wrapping every inch of her body in one more super tight very well encased rope cocoon! She writhed and bucked she twisted from side to side slightly she was totally fighting for her life at this point and could feel it The Tightness MY GOD!!! It was like Anaconda mating season wrapped around her she was the size of an Coffin!!! 
" And that's a wrap haha Oh I love this job how do you feel now with 500 meters of hemp ropes squeezing the shit out of your fat ass cocoons bitch?!! 

AAASSSMMMPPHHHPPPFFFF!!!!
"Yeah yeah I've heard it all before you fucked now so now just suck it and get in the box!!!
He stuffs the Christmas tree like box over her head enclosing around and compacting her again making it even more tight again!!! 
How will this bastard treat her once she makes the trip? If she survives this mummification that is!!! She screamed and cried frantically as he slammed the car trunk down loudly clicking and sealing the fate of Miss Iggy the newest member of the Massively Over the Top Mummified Cocooned Celerity Damsel Kidnapping Collection!!!

Please let me kniw if you liked this story and what did you like about it?

Here's some of my other stuff if you like this one too! :)
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3068
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3456
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2899
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SO any Sleeping Bag bondage fans give this one a try?
Love to hear any comments or criticisms of the story :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a nice addition to the celebrity collection :) The pictures are nice - I like the the use of sleeping bags as restraining sytem - it reminds me of [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] preferred method in his ongoing saga of "Nothing Personal" :) I´m not sure, if I like the rope around the cocoon :) But the pictures are very fine :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Indeed a nice addition to the celebrity collection :) The pictures are nice - I like the the use of sleeping bags as restraining sytem - it reminds me of @mrjones2009 preferred method in his ongoing saga of "Nothing Personal" :) I´m not sure, if I like the rope around the cocoon :) But the pictures are very fine :)
Thanks for the comment :)
The idea for the rope cocoon and story as a whole is that the wrapping and mummification is getting more and more intense thicker tighter adding to the fantasy of the fetish to make it as over the top as possible for fun :)
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I like this one a lot, the pacing is fast and still very detailed which is nice. Plus the whole scenario is very over the top. Always nice to read another one of your super thick inescapable cocoon stories!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago I like this one a lot, the pacing is fast and still very detailed which is nice. Plus the whole scenario is very over the top. Always nice to read another one of your super thick inescapable cocoon stories!
Thank you Colonel!
Happy to make you happy lol
Any favorite sections or dialog? You enjoy the pics at all?
Thanks again and any otherr comments would be Awesome! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic