My Summer Vacation F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jamester68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Summer Vacation F/f

Post by jamester68 »

What I Did During My Summer Vacation
By: Caitlyn Rogers

I did not have a typical summer vacation this year. Some people look forward to 2 months off school to work part-time jobs or generally do nothing. Some people opt for sleep-away camp or going away to visit strange new places and making new friends. I did all the above this summer. My father got me a part-time job through his work where I would do nothing, it was kind of like a camp it was definitely a strange new place and I did make some new friends. I know it sounds strange saying I got a job and would be doing nothing but you will see as I explain further how true this statement is.

Daddy asked me if I would like to take part in a project that would last from the day after the last day of school until labor day. I would be paid $5000 at the end of this project and my feedback would help out in the long term goals of our youth justice and detention programs. Daddy works for correctional services youth division. I asked him what I had to do. He told me that I would be incarcerated and subject to restraint methods currently in use and evaluate restraint systems for future use. That means I would be locked up in jail and be testing out handcuffs (or so I thought). I had the jail part right but I would be testing more than just handcuffs. I would be locked up and tied up one way or another for the duration of my stay. The only stipulation was that I had to try to escape the restraints but not fight the guards that are restraining me. I told daddy that it sounded like punishment although the $5000 would be a nice payoff.

I told him I would do it and he told me to pick 2 outfits, one to be 'arrested' in and one that would be suitable to go to court. I figured for court I would wear my nice pink dress that came to my knees, so I selected appropriate bra, panties and nylons to go with it as well as a pair of heels, black pumps with a 3 inch heel. For my arrest I decided if I was going to be play-acting I might as well get in some kind of character, I opted for 'biker bitch' I have a shiny black long-sleeved bodysuit which I paired with a pair of black vinyl shorts that look like patent leather, black underwear and fishnet tights then finally some knee-high boots with a 4 inch heel.

The last day of school finally arrived, I walked home enjoying what would be my last bit of freedom for the immediate future. I listened to the birds, I enjoyed the warmth of the sun and I said goodbye to my friends as I told them I would be going away for the summer, it would be a little awkward to explain to them that I would be spending the summer in jail. When I got home mom said we would be having a special going away dinner for me and my dad told me I might want to take a bath because while in the 'joint' I would only be taking showers and it would be with 9 other girls.

I went upstairs and stripped off my school clothes and hopped into a warm inviting bubble bath. I listened to some of my fave music and read a few chapters of a book I chose at random from the bookshelf. It was kind of ironic the book I selected was "60 Days in a South American Prison" about a girl who is arrested in South America on some bogus drug charges. At least my stay would be in a North American prison and I am not actually going through the actual justice system. When I got out of the tub I went to my room to get dressed, it looks like my little brother got into my things again. I walked over to his room still wrapped in my towel, I quietly turned the doorknob the rushed in. Sure enough, there he was wearing my pink shorts and halter top. I told him I knew he'd been sneaking my stuff for a while, I don't really mind but if he is going to keep on doing it he could at least put my stuff in the wash. I don't think he knew what hit him, he thought it was his own little secret, we all have some secrets, one I will divulge later on, lol.

Mom made lasagna for dinner and it was great, after we all piled in the car and went for a drive. Daddy took as by the place I'd be spending the summer a large concrete and metal fortress with guard towers on every corner. He told us that this was an old facility that was no longer used for anything except training, all the prisoners are like me, not criminals but hired to take part in training excercises. There would be 20 of us this summer, 10 girls and 10 boys all between the ages of 16 and 18, boys would be kept on one side of the jail and the girls on the other, there would be no interaction between boys and girls during my stay. After that we silently drove home, I looked over at my brother, he had nodded off during the trip. Above the waistband of his shorts I could see he was wearing a pair of my underpants (the little perv). I nudged him awake when we got home and told him to come to my room before he went to bed.

He came to my room around 10pm, I was just finishing up some last minute emails to my friend Jessie so I closed my laptop and told him to come in and sit down. He sat at my vanity and I sat on the edge of my bed. I told him that while I was away he could wear anything he wanted of mine as long as it got washed right after, I told him I saw the waistband of my underpants in the car and he blushed. I asked him if mom and dad were in bed yet and he told me they were. I told him to sit still and I gave him a complete makeover, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and because it seemed to be his favorite colour, a generous coating of pink lipstick, I curled his hair a little then I put him in one of my pink nighties. I told him it would be fun to have a kid sister when I got out. I told him to go to bed and that he should think about telling mom and dad about his dressing up, so they don't find out by surprise and freak out.

The day had finally arrived. I got up and daddy called in to tell me they would be by around 8am to 'arrest' me so I had better get ready. I got into my bitch outfit in record time and gave myself a very trashy make-up look, I even made my hair go a little wild. Mom and dad were a little taken aback their sweet little 16 year old daughter looking like some leather hooker. Once the shock wore off mom gave me a thicker coat of red lipstick and sealed it with some gloss. Right on cue an unmarked police services van pulled into our driveway.

My dad invited the officers in, 2 male and one female officer. Standard procedure apparently, the female is so my rights aren't violated and the males are for extra muscle. They said they had a warrant for the arrest of Caitlyn Rogers and asked if I was her. I told them I was, the female told me I was under arrest for disorderly conduct and to place my hands shoulder width apart against the wall. She frisked me and told me to give her my right hand behind my back, as soon as it was behind me she had it locked into a loop of a handcuff. She instructed me to put my left behind behind me and it too was quickly imprisoned. She took my arm and began walking me to the door when my dad piped up and said "I hear she may be dangerous."

The female officer let go of my arm and grabbed a fistful of hair just enough to let me know she was in control, I looked at daddy and he winked at me. The officer forced me down to my knees while one of the male officers ran to the van. He came back in carrying a bunch of articles. The officer pushed me down until I was lying prone on belly by the front door. I couldn't see but I felt one of the officers force my feet together and a belt of some kind was looped around them, then another at my knees. I had lost the use of my arms and legs quite rapidly. Next a black leather bag with chains and loops around the neck was brought over and they put it over my head. the loops and chain were to lock the bag on the wearers head around the neck there was also a protrusion inside that they forced into my mouth. Once they were finished they picked me up and they carried me out to the van. I felt a web of straps going around me fixing me to my seat then I heard my daddy's voice right next to my ear. "I know about your little hobby, so does mom, it's okay this is kind of my present to you, I couldn't have asked for a better daughter."

My little hobby as he put it is I have a thing for bondage, I love being tied up, I have a collection of cuffs and straps and all sorts of stuff but this summer there would be no easy escape.
Last edited by jamester68 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
jo689hn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jo689hn »

love the start. Really looking forward to the next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jamester68[/mention] Hey there! Welcome to the forum.
It's nice to see you getting a story-post under your belt.

I'd just advise you to gender-tag this asap.
You'll notice that all the story on this site are gender-tagged.

For the sake of increasing readability, I'd also suggest you split the text up into paragraphs.
These huge lump of texts become hard to follow after the 10th line.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, nice star for a story. I wait for next part.
I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on point paragraphs.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Love it! Already feeling Caitlyn is way above her head!
jamester68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jamester68 »

I keep trying to tag it but the tag text comes up red and disappears when I submit, that's why I added it to the title. I am by no means a writer, I have tried to separate the body into coherent paragraphs, I hope that helps.

Chapter 2 is in progress, I have her intake and court date sorted out just trying to work out some details.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

please continue this one is very interesting
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jamester68[/mention] Yup, all the stories here are gender-tagged via the title.
The spacing is great as well! Much easier to read. Thanks for that!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

jamester68 wrote: 4 years ago I keep trying to tag it but the tag text comes up red and disappears when I submit, that's why I added it to the title. I am by no means a writer, I have tried to separate the body into coherent paragraphs, I hope that helps.

Chapter 2 is in progress, I have her intake and court date sorted out just trying to work out some details.
Don't sell yourself short, this is great stuff so far!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start so far! You should be proud with the story and I'm looking forward to the next part
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Holy shit, I don't think I would even do that, not even for 10.000 dollars, maybe if I got regular breaks I would accept it.
jamester68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jamester68 »

My Summer Vacation F/f

Part 2

The ride seemed longer than I remembered, it didn't help that I couldn't see anything because of the bag on my head. I tried moving my limbs to see if there was any give at all with the restraints that were used on me, no such luck. The bondage was effective, I was very excited but at the same time, nervous. When I played my games at home I always had a way to release myself plus a back-up, just in case, I played safe. The van made a few stops along the way, judging by the amount of time at these stops, we were picking up more soon-to-be convicts. I could feel the van bounce a bit as people entered and exited the vehicle.

After what seemed like forever the van came to a stop and someone came to the back and began undoing the infernal head bag. I blinked as the sunlight flooded my eyes. The female officer was undoing the restraints that held me to the van. She then unbuckled the straps that held my legs together, then looked me right in the face and said. "You better behave from here on out, any resistance on your part will result in penalties being applied to your incarceration. Now step out and join the others please."

It was a little awkward stepping out of the van with my hands still cuffed behind me but the female officer helped steady me and I made my way over to where the other prisoners stood. There were a bunch of uniformed officers as well as a few men and women in suits. One of the men in a suit came to the front of us and began to speak.

"Welcome to the experimental juvenile detention facility. I am David Jones the lead warden for this institution, you will address me as Warden Jones while here. To my right is warden Morrison, she is the warden for the female dorm. To my left is warden Edwards, for the male dorm. You are all here voluntarily to test restraint systems that are going to be implemented in the coming months. We have consulted with law enforcement agencies around the world as well as medical and psychological restraint experts, even as far as consulting with bdsm enthusiasts to compile retraints that are effecive, comfortable for long term use, easy to use and of course difficult to escape from."

"The guards have all had training in the application of these restraints, your cooperation with them is greatly appreciated. In a moment you will be brought into the building to be processed and then taken to your cells. Get used to the handcuffs you have on because they will remain on for the next few hours, they do not need to come off for questioning or pictures and prints. As you are volunteers, if you want to quit at any time, speak to any guard or warden and we will look after you. Thank you for your time, please follow your guards instructions."

After that, he and the other wardens walked away and the female guards started coming towards us. They separated us from the boys and brought us over to where a large box was sitting. One by one we were brought forward. When we got there, the guard pulled out a pair of leather cuffs and buckled them on just above our elbows. The guard then checked to see if our elbows touched behind us and locked a length of chain to them according to our flexibility (mine touched).

Once we had our elbows locked behind us we were brought into the admin building. A guard took me by the arm and sat me in a chair in front of a desk. She took a leather strap from her desk and lashed my ankles together and locked them to an eyebolt set in the floor then she sat on the opposite side of the desk and began typing on her laptop. She asked me standard identification question which she entered onto her computer. After she was done she came back around and unlocked my ankle strap. She took me by the arm toward another table with belts on it. She took one of the belts and wrapped around my belly. Once it was fastened he began to unlock my handcuffs. She only released my right hand, she locked the vacant cuff to my new waist belt. She took my right hand and pressed it on a glass frame, you could see on a monitor that it was recording my hand and finger prints. She repeated the process locking my right hand behind me and pressing my left onto the glass. With my elbows locked behind me, any advantage I may have had once the handcuffs were released was non-existant. Once done my hands were both locked behind me once again and I was taken over for mugshots.

After the pictures were done one of the guards came to take me to my cell. I was led through a series of zig-zagging electronic doors into a long hallway with cells along the outside walls. She opened one of the barred doors and brought me inside. She told me to sit on the cot and once I sat she began to undo my elbows and handcuffs. She took a set of leather cuffs she had hanging from her belt and strapped them to each of my wrists then padlocked them in front of me. She took another set of leather cuffs and buckled them on my ankles, she attached these with a 4 inch length of chain limiting my stride. As a final measure she took a length of chain hanging from the wall and locked that one to my waist belt. She told me it was long enough to reach the toilet in the back corner but it would keep me a minimum of 3 feet away from the door of the cell. She also explained that my lunch would be coming as soon as the others were confined to their cells.
jamester68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jamester68 »

I hope you enjoy, stay tuned for more
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sounds very good so far!
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer