WHO KNEW KIDS COULD BE THIS EVIL? (mmf/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

WHO KNEW KIDS COULD BE THIS EVIL? (mmf/F)

Post by Jess36985 »

TRRRRRIIIIING TRRRRIIING

The phone rang downstairs, I charged downstairs but my mom had got to it first. I heard her listening very intently to the voice on the other end, I looked over to the couch where my dad was sitting and reading the newspaper, he looked at me shaking his head but before I could ask him what the matter was, mom turned to me and the look in her eye said it all.

“Mrs Wills is the new chairperson on the Society Committee and she is chairing her first meeting and she wants you to babysit her three kids from 5:30to 8:30 tomorrow night. Her old babysitter is sick.” Said mom

“I got music practice till 8 and you promised me to go on a date with Tony, mom.” I responded.

“You don’t have music practice tomorrow, Mr Brown just cancelled and you can go for your date with Tony as soon as the clock hits 8:30, alright. Plus, Mrs Willis is paying you 100 bucks so it is a pretty good deal you know.” Mom said.

I had to agree. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. 100 bucks for 2 hours is unbelievable. Plus, I really wanted some new stuff and I didn’t want my parents asking me all sorts of questions when I borrowed their money. I also didn’t want to use my debit card because my dad worked at the same bank, I got my card from and he always tracked my activity thanks to some guys in the cyber division. He had gotten very watchful of me over the past 2 years but he was cool with Tony and always joked around with him. Tony was the only guy dad was fine with.

I walked up slowly to my room considering the offer. It was an amazing offer and I was great with children. Problem was I liked to know the kids I was going to deal with so I always spoke to previous babysitters, the kid’s friends, neighbors, parents etc. and I liked to get a 2-day warning at least before I took a babysitting job. But this time I got to do nothing of that sort. As my dad would tell me, I had not my due diligence.

I stood in front of the mirror and couldn’t believe how much I changed in two years. I was huge at 200 pounds and standing at 5 feet 6 inches. Now I was 132 pounds, slim, played soccer, ran races and stood at 5 feet 11 inches. I even worked out in the gym. It was a transformation I never thought was possible. I guess starvation was good for something. I started dating Tony because despite of everyone insulting me about my weight, he stuck by me and believed that I would get thin. It was worse when you were the new girl in school. I got bullied a lot and still Tony stood by me. When I did lose weight and became slim, I revealed my true feelings for him. It made a lot of people jealous but I didn’t care.

But the real reason I dated Tony was because of our mutual love for bondage. It was a great feeling when I first saw his room and an even better when I got to try out some of his bondage gear. I immediately fell in love with bondage and tried it out for myself. I loved it and got to understand it pretty quick. Soon I was escaping from rope and zip ties but duct tape always messed me up. Tony was going to teach me how to escape duct tape tomorrow after dinner.
_ _ _
“ALLYYYYYYSSAAAAA” “C’MOOONNNN.”

I ran down the steps with my laptop under my arm.

“COMMIIIINNGG MOOOOOMMMM.” I yelled back.

I was wearing a dark blue T-shirt, black skin tight jeans, black leather belt, white socks and black sneakers. My blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail and it fell a little lower than my shoulders. I had texted Tony where I would be so he could come and pick me up. I had brought my laptop along so I could finish editing the school magazine for a friend. I had just passed out of school so I decided to help a few of my junior friends out.

My mom had dropped me at the front door and waited for Mrs Willis to come because mom was dropping her to the meeting. While we waited mom checked out the agenda for the meeting and identified the difficult ones. My mom was Treasurer for the Society. Just then Mrs Willis appeared at the car door.

“Thank you for coming dear and I hope the kids don’t bother you too much. I won’t be gone long and will leave at 8:20 so I can come on time.” Mrs Willis said.

Before I could respond, she was in the car. I said bye to mom and Mrs Willis. I walked to open front door and saw all three kids waiting for me. They were sooo cute and I knew I was going to enjoy myself with them. There was 6-year-old Jack who was the youngest, 8-year-old Todd and 11-year-old Katie. They looked like such lovely kids and were over excited to see me. Jack jumped onto me and gave me such a huge hug, I thought he was strangling me. At the same time Todd had latched on to my legs and was hugging them while Katie stood there smiling.
After the welcome was over, I made them do their homework while I made turkey sandwiches for them. They liked it a lot and were very happy with it. After the sandwiches were done, I put them in front of the TV and went to the kitchen to tidy up and complete my work.

I was working on my laptop and looked over the screen to check on the kids. I was shocked to see that none of them were on the sofa where I left them. I could hear the TV but I saw no one.

“Jack, Todd, Katie. Anyone there.” I called out. No response. They couldn’t have gone out because all the sliding doors were locked in places out of their reach. I got up and walked into the room to look for them when suddenly I heard a scream.

I turned and saw Jack launch himself from a table in the room and before I could re-act, he landed on my arm toppling me to the ground with a bang. As soon I was on the ground, Todd rushed over with two pieces of cloth in his hand and before I could scream, he shoved one piece in my mouth and tied the other piece around my head effectively gagging me. I tried to resist by using my full force to roll onto my back but another body was sitting on me, pinning me to the ground. It was Jack who was tying my wrists together with some clothesline. At the same time, I felt my feet being tied as well and it was obviously Katie who was tying my feet up. I tried to struggle but these kids were really strong. It only took 5 minutes to tie me up and their element of surprise really worked.

“EYYY LEEMMEEE OUTTTT. CMON UYYYSS” I screamed through my gag. I had to scream because I couldn’t get a sound out if I didn’t scream. The boys were smiling with so much happiness it was as if they accomplished something really big. But the smile on Katie’s face was different. Her was satisfaction.

“Ok boys we have finally captured the cop. Let’s get the transport ready and move her to the brig.” Katie said.

“Hmmmppfff?” I looked at her curiously but she didn’t care much. All three of them bounded up the stairs joyfully as if they were having fun which left me alone in the living room. A few seconds later I realized what Katie was talking about. They were playing cops and robbers and I was the intruding cop and they were the robbers.

But they didn’t think I knew how to escape and so I vigorously started struggling against my bonds. They had made a rookie mistake of not wrapping the rope between my wrists and ankles but instead tied them together. This made it easier for me to remove and with a minuite or so I was out. I then untied my gag. My ankles were a little tougher to work out off. But soon it didn’t matter.

The kids came down the stairs with a 5 foot by 5-foot square wooden plank with wheels attached to it on all for sides. It was a makeshift carrier for heavy items so the items could just be loaded on the plank and then pulled by a handle.

The shock on their faces was worth a picture. I had not yet undone my ankles when I saw them. I didn’t expect to see them so soon because they were having a pretty good time upstairs with a lot of noise and games being played. Anyway, the boys were looking pretty sad and I thought it was for tying me up but then reality struck me that they were sad they did a poor job of tying me up.
I was about to untie my legs when Katie took a long-bladed knife. I was dumbstruck and had no idea on how to deal with the situation. One
wrong move and she could hurt herself, her brothers or even me.

“Katie what are doing? Put that knife down please.” I said. The knife was actually a realistically looking fake but I didn’t know it at the time.

“It seems you can escape from rope huh? That’s very impressive.” Katie said, ignoring my question and request.

“You did a poor job of tying me up so it was easy to escape. Another few minuites and I would have gotten out of the roes on my ankles. Are you not going to listen to me Katie? Put that knife down now.

“Since you can get out rope so easily and there are no zipties, I think we might need to use duct tape to keep this nosy cop out of our way. Boys.” She said snapping her fingers.

Damn it I cursed in my head. Why did it have to be tape? The boys had run to a drawer in the kitchen where the tape was kept. They brought the tape to Katie who then started to wrap my hands behind my back. I counted 10 wraps. The same number went around my elbows, ankles, above and below my knees and even my mouth after the cloth had gone in. They then taped me to the plank. I didn’t even think of resisting for the fear of that knife.

“Happy journey downstairs. Don’t worry, there is a mattress to protect you when you land.” Katie said pushing the kart to the basement door without any indication of what she meant.

“HMMMPPF? NOOO KAIEE NO PLSSS NOOO.” I yelled through my gag as all three of them pushed the kart down the basement stairs.

“MMMMMPPPPFHHHH” “MMMMMMM” I screamed as I went down the stairs.

“MMPPFFF OWWWWW” I groaned as I hit the wall. MY crash was shielded by the mattress standing on the wall.

I knew I had to get out of this contraption. The basement was dark but I was soon making out shadows of objects in the dark. I then saw the outline of what looked like a toolbox. I remembered what my grandfather had told me-Anyone who owned a tool box always had something sharp in it. I knew I had to get to that box.

“ARRRRGHHMMPPPFFF” I screamed as I hauled with all my might against the tape holding me to the plank. For once things went according to plan. I had gotten free form the plank. I then started scooting across the floor to reach the bottom step. When I reached it, I used the step and the railing as a support to stand up. I was now standing up and balancing pretty well.

I started hopping to where the tool box was. I was going pretty quick and wasn’t going cautiously because the next thing I saw was a large stack of buckets and I went straight into the buckets causing them to fall and me falling over them.

“CRAASSHHHH” “OWWWW MFFFFPHHHH” MMMMMPH.” I groaned.

“OOOOFFFF ARRGGGHHH MMMMMPFFFFHHHHHH” I yelled in pain as a heavy object fell straight onto my stomach. It wasn’t very heavy but it still hurt a lot. As I was trying to get back on my feet, the basement light went on.

“MMMMMMMPFFFFFF” I cribbed behind my gag as I blinked multiple times to get used to the light. By this time, I had had enough. Tears were rolling down my eyes and I was ready to yell at those kids but then I heard a familiar voice.

“HEYYYYYY ALYY. Oh MY God, those kids this to you??? Whewww. You need to spend more time in the gym dude.”
I turned arounds with happiness in my heart. “THOOONYYYY” I yelled.

“Yes, its me and if you’re wondering how I got down here I threatened the kids that I’ll tell their mom and drop them from the school choir.” Tony said.

“Time to get you outta here and straighten up this mess before Mrs C gets back.” He added.

I had nothing to say. I was to tired to do anything so I Tony carry me into the living room.
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice! And evil kids indeed 😊
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Very fun and short, easy to read story!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Lol! Yes, the kids are evil! Fun story!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This story was so good that I wish that either the kids somehow got Tony tied up as well, or that there will be another babysitting story with these kids and Alyssa in the future. Either way, I can't wait for more stories from you.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago This story was so good that I wish that either the kids somehow got Tony tied up as well, or that there will be another babysitting story with these kids and Alyssa in the future. Either way, I can't wait for more stories from you.
Im thinking about round 2 but it might take some serious time
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Jess36985 wrote: 4 years ago
Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago This story was so good that I wish that either the kids somehow got Tony tied up as well, or that there will be another babysitting story with these kids and Alyssa in the future. Either way, I can't wait for more stories from you.
Im thinking about round 2 but it might take some serious time
No rush :) Good things take your time :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic