Responsibility Day (m+f+/m+f+, m+f+/M+F+, f/m,...) (Chapter 40 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Still a good read, very nice.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh my, sounds like Aiden and Maya are in for a treat! So many challenges!

Again, I like the little detail that Jenna has to ask about some of Arkalay's activities due to the fact that her parents are not happy about Responsibility Day and other tie up stuff. It makes the story really consistent. Also, another memory between Aiden and Maya, that was really nice.

And to my previous question about Daphne, of course, non consensual wouldn't fit the story but I am pretty sure you can find a way so Daphne (or another upset Northwood) can get revenge at Aiden in a consensual way, like being part of one of the dares or a kidnapping maybe, hehehe

Great work as always!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot!
Again, I like the little detail that Jenna has to ask about some of Arkalay's activities due to the fact that her parents are not happy about Responsibility Day and other tie up stuff. It makes the story really consistent. Also, another memory between Aiden and Maya, that was really nice.
Having an uninformed character really helps to shape the universe and explain these little details. It is also one of the reasons few scenes take place at her house, her parents won't be as open to it. COuld you imagine all those dares taking place there? I bet Jenna had had major troubles persuading her parents to have a kidnapped Aiden there in the first place.
And to my previous question about Daphne, of course, non consensual wouldn't fit the story but I am pretty sure you can find a way so Daphne (or another upset Northwood) can get revenge at Aiden in a consensual way, like being part of one of the dares or a kidnapping maybe, hehehe
No worries, she will find a way. Or more than one ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

29. Suspense

Saturday, May 4th, 5:30 PM

“Aiden, can we talk?” Jenna asked as Aiden left the shower at their high school’s aquatic sports center in a brand-new orange jumpsuit. The last part of the muddy obstacle course had been crossing the Arkalay river, and luckily, they could change afterward.

“You get cuffed again in five minutes, so we need to hurry,” Jenna said, leading him behind the cabin while fumbling with her hair. “Eh, it’s complicated, but how are you feeling?”

“Pretty good now, to be honest. I still regret not having us uncuffed last evening and this morning. Those clothes smelled.”

“No, no, what I mean, are you well?”

“Eh, it could be worse, though I would love to dive in my own bed and sleep instead of that river.”

“You sure weren’t unhappy,” Jenna said, staring with her ice-blue eyes into Aiden’s, and he finally got there had been a hint. Although he could not figure it’s content out.

“Jenna, get to the punchline. Don’t sugarcoat it.”

She now gazed at Aiden’s arms with clear rope marks and cleared her throat as their eyes matched. “Aiden, is there anything going on between Maya and you?”

Aiden gaped around, retracing Jenna’s mental gymnastics. “No, of course not. We’re friends who’re very comfortable around each other. Eh, I mean in bondage. Nothing more.”

“Really? How about you two happily being tied to each other all night? And in the back of the car? What happened in that escape room? You’re way too motivated for these uncool dares.” Jenna said, barely controlling her tears.

“Nothing!” Aiden shrieked before remembering to keep his voice low. “What do you want? Me being grumpy all the time because another girl is called my date? No thanks. That won’t help. Some enthusiasm and spirit make this enjoyable and get me through this shit. Yes, I would love us to spend an afternoon together or simply some decent sleep, but that’s impossible. I punished myself during the speed-dates, and no-one got anything out of them. I won’t make that mistake again.”

Jenna looked down, avoiding Aiden’s gaze while he awaited her reaction. “I’m sorry, Aiden, for distrusting you. You’re right. I’m stupid. Let’s return to Maya and get you cuffed.”

Aiden nodded, complied, and grabbed Jenna’s hand. Here, in front of the cabins, Maya proudly announced they had set the third time on the obstacle course so far. Only two junior duos had been faster. Then she saw their faces and let the game board members cuff them together. No time for celebration.

They said the game board member goodbye and peddled back to Maya’s place on their bikes. Jenna and Maya on their own and Aiden on Maya’s father’s bike. Riding cuffed together was tricky and outright dangerous, but they managed, having no other options. The road was well-maintained, flat, and straight, and there was no wind or heavy traffic.

Still, both were relieved when they reached Maya’s home. Dinner awaited, and all three devoured it rapidly, avoiding any conversation. Maya’s parents recognized the changed atmosphere but kept quiet. Then, after clumsily helping with dishes, they went to Maya’s room to relax and wait on their helpers for the second to last assignment: the wall-taping. Afterward, only 24 hours with extra chains remained for Sunday. As many points could be earned here, no other task should hinder them.

“Guys, I’m heading home,” Jenna said after a few minutes. “I’m tired and need a proper night’s rest. Ariel and Micheal will help, so that should be enough to tie you up. I return tomorrow around nine.”

“Wait! What? Why?” Aiden said, raising from Maya’s bed and pulling her with him.

“As I told you, I need a break. It’s a shame you can’t, as you should get one too. Sorry.”

“No need to apologize,” Maya said. “You’ve been busy all week. You deserve a night off.”

Aiden could only dream about such miracles but accepted Jenna’s explanation. Either she trusted them together, or his relationship was over. He could not read her face, let alone her mind, but either way, he could change little about it. He and Maya waved her goodbye and watched her cycle off before laying down on her bed. This was the only comfy piece of furniture in the room when shackled to another.

“Everything okay?” Maya asked, having an hour to kill until Micheal and Ariel would show up.

Aiden hated this question. He had no intention to discuss what had happened, and Maya was unaware of his tiredness of the game and him contacting the game board. The days of constant stress, talking and being unable to separate himself had drained him. “I’m fine.”

“I see you aren’t. Are you exhausted too? You should be. You’ve worked harder than Jenna and me combined. One more night. Tomorrow will be relaxed, and on Monday, we’ll know what that bloody May dance is.”

“Yeah, I’m not looking forward to it. I hope there aren’t many dares next week. The week of Responsibility Day is busy too.”

Maya agreed but fell silent. Aiden followed, and the two prisoners lay next to each other, waiting for their helpers. Aiden almost fell asleep but kept himself awake, not wanting to show any sign of weakness. As always, Maya understood him better than himself, but Micheal and Ariel should no know.

Maya’s mom called them down when Micheal and Ariel had arrived, and Maya and Aiden had a quick toilet visit. Always awkward, but having only the chain passing the door removed many mental obstacles. He preferred that over interrupting the session, or worse, peeing his pants in front of his peers. The four of them walked together to the enormous white oak in the middle of the pasture behind Maya’s farmhouse.

Only one person had to be taped, but double points were awarded for two, creating a straightforward choice. A wall was also allowed, but Maya’s parents feared them ripping off the paint. Hence, the tree. First, Ariel brushed it clean of any sand, and Micheal put two plastic garden chairs against the trunk. “Any volunteer to go first?”

“I will,” Maya answered immediately. She stepped onto the chair, placed a foot on each, and pushed her back against the tree. Its bottom branches hung 10 feet above the ground, and it was remarkably smooth. This surprised Aiden, as the last time they had been taped to it had been years ago.

He leaned against the trunk as the cuffs prevented him from assisting Ariel and Micheal, who rapidly tore off pieces and pasted on Maya. A full cocoon was needless if one knows what they are doing and sometimes outright dangerous. Then losing heat becomes problematic. Her upper legs and hips had to carry most of her weight, so they started here before securing the rest of her legs, her chest, and arms. Safe and swift, they did this in 15 minutes. They pulled the chairs away, and the tape held as expected. Many orange areas were still visible on Maya’s body, but this did not matter. The tape held.

Aiden followed, delighted he wore only underwear under his jumpsuit. Like Maya, he was slender and tall, easing the taping. Their middle school principal had discovered its significance during last year’s graduation. The taping went smoothly, making him dangle with no powers to move. The tree had no large diameter. Even as their arms made a 45-degree angle with their bodies, they hung at opposite sides, bending behind them.

“Smile, guys!” Ariel laughed as she walked around the tree filming as getting both in a picture was impossible. She uploaded it and received an instant reply. “Guys, you got to hang there for an hour. Bonus points for gags, blindfolds, no shoes, or if we force you to hold hands. Thoughts?”

Silence followed as both played the politeness game, waiting on the other to answer. After a minute or so, and Ariel repeating the question, Aiden dared to answer. “I’m fine with all.”

Maya agreed, and ten minutes later, special bondage tape blinded and gagged them as their feet hovered in the air. His sweaty hands held Maya’s, and a few extra windings around them worsened it. Luckily for Jenna, this grossed Aiden out instead of creating an emotional connection. Still, her touch played with his mind. This bonded them and let them believe they experienced this together.

Meanwhile, Micheal and Ariel had found a soccer ball in the garden. Bad news for Aiden: chucking the ball to each other got dull quick. So they started shooting the ball at the tree, trying to hit their friends. It was only a matter of time until they succeeded, but the ball was soft, and they had no intention to hurt them. Still, knowing people are aiming at you and not being unable to see the ball coming, made it more painful.

This did not take long, as the sun was setting, Aiden judged by the sound of the birds and the cold wind passing between his toes. Ariel and Micheal whispered a few dozen yards away and checked up on them every ten minutes or so. Safety came first.

Time passed as Aiden fell no pain in his subspace. At least he could find tranquility here, as Maya was calm too. His chest pushed him up and down with every breath, brushing him against the bark. Then, Ariel announced the hour was over, and she started filming them. She ripped Maya’s gag away and told her the word: pigeon. She repeated it to prove this was not recorded earlier. They placed the chairs back under her feet and cut her free first, before turning to Aiden’s suspension.

“Awesome!” Micheal exclaimed as they drunk a last cup of tea before he and Ariel would head home. “We try keeping up with the other freshmen duos, and you’ll not place last. Kimberley and Brian are fighting, I heard, and Nick and Alexandra do not want to proceed. So only two competitors remain, and I guess you have a tiny edge on them.”

“I hope so,” Aiden replied. “Shame if we put so much effort in so little result.”

The rest agreed, and against plans, continued talking until eleven at the kitchen table. Then a game board member arrived, the same that had accompanied Aiden at the playground with Ariel, and was delighted to see them together. “Jenna is gone? Then your first date was successful, after all,” she joked before freeing Aiden and Maya for fifteen minutes. Aiden changed into his black pajamas, had a longish toilet visit, and with a few minutes to spare, also brushed his teeth. Maya had made the same choices, although she returned in a white nightdress. Aiden recalled she detested wearing trousers all night and had voiced that after a night in the jumpsuit.

“Ready? Last time to change your minds. It’s 24 hours, and I award no points if you give up?” the game board member said, showing the extra cuffs. Then she showed some bondage hood that locked around the neck not intended for children’s games. “But I can spice it up for extra points.”

Aiden politely declined the blindfold. He knew that being blindfolded for so long was far from comfortable or healthy, and he had homework to do the next day. Instead, he let her shackle his feet together with a foot between, and Maya allowed the same. This was only a minor inconvenience for both as the next step involved having cuffs between their wrists. All four of them. Two one-and-a-half-feet long chains connected Aiden’s right hand to Maya’s left and vice versa. So they were shorter but together ruined their lives. Walking had been easy. Eating had been only slightly inconvenient. But now, even sitting or lying got complicated.

“Locked! Have a good night,” the game board member laughed. “Come on, try it out before I leave. I want to witness your regret and don’t desire to return in an hour. Show how much freedom you’ve left.”

Aiden obliged, and he and Maya tried walking the stairs up, and it dawned on him, she might have been correct.

“Oh, and Aiden,” Ariel added before leaving with Micheal and the game board member. “You still owe me. You know what I mean. Next week.”
Last edited by Beaumains 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

As much as I would like to talk about the ties and the dares, I cannot help but realize how much realistic your story is. It was a bit odd for Jenna to stay too cool and calmed with all these dates and dares (and now the familiarity between Maya and Aiden), specially considering the characters are still teenagers. And there it is. Beautiful and wonderful.

And from the last line... should we be expecting Ariel tying up Aiden next chapter? I surely hope so!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for your reply! I'm still eagerly awaiting the conclusion to your story.

I think Jenna was not really jealous during the week as Aiden himself saw it as a chore. He had a more difficult time than her, so she should not complain. Now he has fun with Maya, which Jenna dislikes. That's why I picked this moment.

I doubt Ariel tying up Aiden next chapter will happen. Maya is still cuffed to him and on Sunday with a few more restraints. I think a more private moment would be better, and this is just a reminder.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This tale keeps on giving. I wonder sometimes if I would have liked to live in a town were one celebrates Responsibility Day. I am already bondage crazy as it is and I think having to live there would only make it even worse (if that is possible). :-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot Slacky! Although I see the viewcount slowly rise, it is nice to know people still read the later chapters.

Arkalay is just a strange fantasy, and there are numerous advantages and disadvantages to this town. I sometimes wonder to what it is like living there, but there is likely a good reason no-one has ever tried this for real. Yet, I have to admit my high school had some bondage-like tradition, so anything is possible...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

30. The May Dance

Monday, May 6th, 8 PM

“And the third and final freshmen couple… Aiden and Maya!” Rebecca, the head of the dare committee, announced. She welcomed the two on the podium where the other duos waited, including those from the higher grades. “It’s a shame we had to show mercy to our two other freshmen pairs and released them, but these three have endured a weekend cuffed to each other.”

The crowd cheered as Aiden and Maya uncomfortably watched them in their orange prison suits. The two freed duos had been arguing and fighting. They had given up.

“Our prisoners crave to be released and taste liberty once more. But, unfortunately, that is hard in our current prison system. You either need to escape or obtain forgiveness from your victims, the dates you let down. They have chosen a repayment from the list. Do them all before 11 PM. If you fail, you will spend one night in jail for each victim. Good luck. Let the dance begin!”

To not bore everyone, Aiden, Maya, and the other duos had gotten a more detailed set of rules an hour earlier. The gymnasium was decorated like a prison with gray colors and bars in front of the lamps and windows. Still, the pop music and disco lamps prevented the room to lose the regular school dance vibe. On the floor was a special section for the prisoners, and another were they free. If they were captured and pulled back, their punishment would be an additional night in jail.

As Aiden descended to the dance floor, he caught Maya’s gaze. It intrigued him. She smiled, though obviously fake. Thick black circled her eyes as exhaustion had caught up with her too. Yet as their eyes matched, she winked, and Aiden was dumbfounded. After Jenna’s outburst, every interaction with Maya had been unsettling. Every touch, stare, and interaction had felt wrong. Was he cheating on Jenna? Many perceived tie-ups as sexual, creating the taboo, but Aiden had never experienced this. Yeah, sometimes their bodies contacted, like in many sports. That Maya was a girl and he a boy, had never been an issue. They were close friends, and everyone knew there was nothing more. No romantic or even sexual undertones.

Now, everything had changed. Maya was his date. Not Jenna, his girlfriend, and everyone watched his every move. They had spent the Sunday cuffed even tighter together, which was doable on paper. The night had been bad but not awful. Moving, eating, and doing homework had been almost impossible, but when abiding by the situation, not a hell. Only the toilet visit outside their uncuffed time had been awkward. Aiden had called Jenna in the morning, but she had been brief, cheering him and saying her parents kept her at home doing homework all day. He called a few more times, getting no response, safe for a quick text: She had been busy but was proud. That night, Aiden and Maya had gone to his house to avoid a humiliating school bus ride. They had slept in the cellar under the living room as Aiden’s bed was too narrow. Here, Aiden dared to speak his mind for the first time: “Do I still have a girlfriend?”

He had manually deactivated the baby monitor, and they had talked until deep in the night. He had always been terrible at reading Jenna’s mind. Maya was more open and direct, which he liked. “Don’t get me wrong,” he had told Maya. “I like her, but I can’t juggle all these balls at once. Not now.”

“She’ll understand. Don’t judge too harshly. She has given many hours on the game too,” Maya had answered. Aiden believed her, having no other option.

Today had been awful for Aiden. He had gotten no private moment with Jenna and continually had to hear remarks about his latest girlfriend. His orange suit made him the center of attention in every room. The gossips about the dance, his insecurity, and general exhaustion had moved him into a stoic state he had never reached before. Ignore, wait, and survive was his new motto.

This rushed through Aiden’s head as Maya moved him to the center of the gymnasium. Many other freshmen awaited them here, and Jenna and some of the girls Aiden had rejected approached them.

“Hey, Aiden,” Daphne said as Tamara and a bunch of other girls right behind her. “So, eh, we’re sad you deemed Maya a better date. So Caitlyn wants to ask you something.”

“Eh, yeah,” a short girl stumbled, who Aiden had skipped for being overly gossipy. “What makes Maya the perfect girlfriend?”

She held up a card and gave it to Aiden. “Ask questions about their opinions about each other or their relationship. The answers have to be at least 1 minute long in total.”

Aiden was dumbfounded. These girls were not interested in the answers, only in embarrassing him, Maya, and Jenna. “Well, eh, she’s charming but not my girlfriend. For a Northwood, she’s quite decent.”

His taunting was not the smartest move, and Caitlyn was entitled to an honest reply, but Aiden did not want to give up so easily.

“Aiden, I picked this over blindfolding you for 15 minutes. Now reimburse me properly.”

“The dating pool was mediocre, to say the least,” Aiden replied, showing no emotion. “ As I like girls who not leave their friends tied up and alone in a forest, only a few contenders remain. Quite strange how such a trivial demand eliminated you already.”

Caitlyn had not foreseen this comeback. She had been involved in the tying of Ariel last week, and the identity of her kidnappers was still a well-kept secret. “And if you compare Maya to Jenna, who would you pick for a first date?”

Aiden thought for a second. “Well, for one, Jenna has a boyfriend already. That complicates matters. Secondly, she’s from Riverbend, unfortunately. Thirdly, we’ve been on a first date already, and another one is kinda difficult.”

“Okay, smartass. Now give us proper answers,” Tamara said, fetching a game board member. He listened to the case and said Aiden had done nothing wrong. His replies had been adequate.

“Then, how would you rate Maya and Jenna on a scale from 1 to 10?” Tamara said, given Aiden the same card.

“Oh, both are solid tens, in comparison to you,” Aiden laughed. When the words left his mouth, he deemed them too harsh but showed no regret.

“Okay, and if you compare them? Who’s more beautiful?”

“They cannot be compared,” Aiden replied, catching Jenna’s gaze. She was not discontent.

“Pick one.”

Aiden was trapped. “Jenna.”

“Why?”

“Personal taste.”

“Please clarify.”

“The twinkling of her eyes is astonishing,” Aiden replied, seeing the ice-blue ones of his girlfriend spark up.

“So, you dislike brown ones?”

“Maya’s aren’t ugly by any means,” Aiden spoke, as the minute ticked away. “Only Jenna’s are my personal preference.”

Four more girls also attempted making Aiden say something controversial. They got zero. Two others, who Aiden instantly respected more, had selected other cards. One consisted of a 20-minute tape-gag, and Maya volunteered. The other cuffed their ankles together for half an hour. “Inconvenient,” Aiden called it, liking it more than the questions. Northwood had succeeded in that regard.

Daphne and Ariel got another list because they were eliminated later. Ariel had chosen to hogtie Aiden for ten minutes on the dance floor as it was “the least harsh punishment listed.” She did not cooperate with Daphne’s and Tamara’s retribution, which had failed so far. The hogtie was unpleasant on the floor, but nothing more. Aiden could not care less.

“Oh, Aiden, sweetie,” Daphne said, and her companions giggled. “Only my forgiveness remains. Are you looking forward to my dare?”

“No, I don’t,” Aiden wanted to answer, but at that moment, another duo rushed forward, hoping to reach freedom. They were tackled and dragged back to the prison part. He was glad they had not attempted that. Succeeding seemed improbable.

After the disturbance was settled, Daphne smirked and handed Aiden a card. “Kiss your date for ten seconds.”

Aiden sighed and showed the card to Maya, who passed it to Jenna. “Can we discuss for a moment?”

“We’ll only keep close,” Daphne replied. “We aren’t obliged to leave you. That’s part of the game.”

Aiden glanced at an undelighted Jenna. “It’s this or spending a night with Maya in a tiny room. I want to end this chapter.”

Jenna’s eyes shot daggers at Aiden as the realization kicked in what his options were. Bickering here would only add to the humiliation. She nodded, keeping silent. Aiden grabbed Maya’s face and pressed his lips against hers, doing the bare necessary to make this a kiss. Meanwhile, Daphne slowly counted down, laughing. Luckily, filming was banned.

After Daphne counted ten, Aiden let go, trying to keep his face straight. This had been the first time he had kissed a girl on her lips, and he had considered it uncanny. It had not lived up to his expectations. He and Jenna had kissed a few times on the cheek. Nothing more.

“Let’s go to the game board,” Aiden said bitterly to Maya. “I want to go home.”

Both Maya and Jenna agreed, and they made their way through the crowd. Only a few were actually dancing in a corner as the rest watched how the prisoners did their tasks. It was only nine as answering those questions had gone fast, and they had combined the rest. The game board released them from the cuffs, taking the nine cards, and Aiden marched away, followed by the two girls.

“Sorry, I need some time for myself. I hope you understand,” Aiden stated, making the short stroll home, clueless whether Jenna was angry at him.

“That can wait,” he reasoned, instantly making his way to his room, shredding his orange suit on the floor, and setting his alarm. As he placed his head on his pillow, he left Arkalay and entered the land of dreams.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well, well... talking about psychological warfare. Poor Aiden, had to endure revenge from all her rejected dates.

I really hope he can solve his situation with Jenna. I feel kind of sorry for the young couple.

Great story so far! Keep it coming!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I wanted another story first before returning to the mess I created here. I now hope to update once or twice a week. Thanks for commenting!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I wanted another story first before returning to the mess I created here. I now hope to update once or twice a week. Thanks for commenting!
Twice a week? Wow, you must have some time on your hands. (Yes, I know I wrote hitchhiker with 10 chapters in 10 days, but that was an exception). Good to see this story continue.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I wanted another story first before returning to the mess I created here. I now hope to update once or twice a week. Thanks for commenting!
Twice a week? Wow, you must have some time on your hands. (Yes, I know I wrote hitchhiker with 10 chapters in 10 days, but that was an exception). Good to see this story continue.
No I finished A Professional Damsel, I want to finish this one. One or two updates per week is less than I usual publish, apart from last month. It is usually just scattered. I also will shorten the standard length of the chapters a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31. Love, peace & revenge

Tuesday, May 7th, 4:30 PM

“Hey, mind if I stay for dinner,” Jenna asked after accompanying Aiden the few hundred yards home in the escort car.

“Eh, sure. Why not?” Aiden responded. At midnight, all targets had become fair game once more, and naturally, Jenna had been his protector today. Only their classes and his escort had stopped them from speaking privately. “But I don’t know mom made enough. Should I text her?”

Jenna grabbed her bag, opened the car door, and waited impatiently for Aiden to follow her. “It’s alright. I did so already. Lilian is doing her prison night today. I get hers.”

“You got my mom’s number?”

“Yeah, problem?”

Jenna walked to the front door, where Aiden caught up. “I gotta admit it’s creepy.”

“True, but also helpful, like today. Now I can force myself upon you and finally have a date alone with my boyfriend,” Jenna laughed, although Aiden doubted every word had been sarcastic. On the bright side, he still had a girlfriend.

“You’re trying to kidnap me too? All others failed.”

“Are you daring me? You doubt I succeed?”

“Not tonight, but during the free days around Responsibility Day, don’t hesitate to surprise me.”

Jenna beamed, loving the invitation, and Aiden expected his family to betray him. Then he turned the lock of the front door and boiled water in the kitchen for tea, his usual afternoon drink. “Jenna, all jests aside, we need to talk.”

“C’mon, why am I here?” Jenna replied, accepting a strawberry-flavored cookie. “Not for the laughs and giggles or to hang out. Yeah, we need to talk and straighten things out. Let’s get upstairs.”

Aiden agreed, and carefully carrying their hot drinks, they made it into his room. Aiden sat down on the side of his bed, allowing Jenna on his comfy office chair.

“So, eh, we had a little miscommunication this weekend,” Jenna said. “Maybe several.” She took a few sips from her tea. “Suggesting you cheated was uncool. A terrible mistake. Sorry. Then my parents confiscated my phone to focus on homework all Sunday, so I could not answer your calls.”

“No problem. I forgive you,” Aiden replied, sensing her parents were not particularly thrilled with her boyfriend. “I never saw any harm in how Maya and I interacted. I should have thought about how we looked.”

“Maya said the same last night. Sorry again. I kinda ruined your weekend.”

“That blew it, but it was my fault too.”

“It was a long, stressful week. Let’s leave this behind us, okay? I also grasp your choice to kiss. The other option, another night together, was not any better.”

“True, and I didn’t want to award them us bickering whether we should do it.”

Jenna smiled. “Maya said the same yesterday. It was the right call.”

Aide’s eyes also lighted up. “I’m glad you say that. I cannot imagine why Daphne would force us.”

“Me neither.”

“Let’s ignore that. I want to forget the past week.”

“Sure, me too. Any suggestions on what to do? I’m not feeling much to do homework,” Jenna said as her eyes wandered to his coat rack full of ropes.

“Do you want to tie or be tied?”

“Being tied. It’s my turn,” Jenna replied instantly before chugging her remaining tea, taking off her navy blouse she had worn all day, and rushing to the toilet. Meanwhile, Aiden closed the curtain and selected a few short crimson red ropes as Jenna now only wore a black tank top and dark gray jeans.

“Eyes closed. Mouth open,” Aiden spoke to Jenna, leading her to the center of his room before closing his door. His parents could get home at any time. He took a scarf, tied a double overhand stopper knot in it, and gently shoved into her mouth before fastening it. It filled her mouth more than a typical overhand knot, but less than stuffing. Now he could enjoy her inaudible complaints without the danger of anything slipping in her throat. Aiden smirked and caught her peeking, so he grasped his spare sleeping mask. “I had no intention to use this, but naughty girls get punished.”

“Smmpphh,” Jenna mumbled, which Aiden accepted as an apology and blindfolded her with the single-color, black mask. With a thin black spandex hood that kept her mouth or nostrils free, he made sure she could not slide it off.

“Any further infringement will worsen your life. Understood?” Aiden asked, having trouble keeping a straight face. When Jenna showed the first signs of nodding, he seized her and turned her around, disorientating her. “Let’s go for a little walk, shall we?”

As Aiden had foreseen, Jenna deemed this question rhetorical, earning her another punishment: her wrists were tied palm-to-palm in front of her. Of course, behind her was more secure, but Aiden wanted to maximize play-time before dinner and retying cost time. He led her over the first floor, careful not to approach the windows too closely and spun her around even more. Yet, as all rooms connected to the landing, he could not confuse her, so led her onto his bed.

“That was your daily exercise, so no more walking for you. Lay still.”

Jenna obliged, and Aiden bound both her upper and lower legs together. He saved her ankles for last and rolled up her jeans and socks, so the fabric would not press on her skin. He rounded his softest rope five times around her ankle, cinched it twice with a second, and made an elaborate knot at the end with a ring attached. Finally, Aiden connected a third rope, this one thicker and longer, to it. He attached a pulley to a ceiling hook and pulled Jenna up, but not high: Her buttocks lay firmly on the bed as she bent her knees a little. Then he secured her with a hitch he could pull loose instantly.

“That’s all! You fine?”

A groan followed as Jenna reached up with her bound hands, searching for the knot near her ankle that connected her to the ceiling.

“Quit that, Jenna,” Aiden said, pushing his blindfolded and disgruntled girlfriend back onto the bed. “I’ve still got a chapter of Gulliver’s Travels to read. Miss Hopkins won’t be pleased if I haven’t read it. I had planned to do that before dinner, but then you showed up. Please don’t disturb my concentration, or I’ll make this afternoon even more miserable for you. Keep your hands on your stomach. Okay?”

As Jenna nodded, Aiden lay down next to her. That is, he shoved his own body against hers, pushing her away to put more stress on her ankles. In reality, the homework was due on the day after tomorrow, and he had read the particular chapter on Sunday already. Jenna could have deduced this but was stuck and gagged. Arguing was impossible. He could have tied her in a strict hogtie or spread-eagle, but the ability to move was more amusing. She had to control her pants, her arms, and her legs, as swaying into a somewhat different position was a natural response. Escaping or putting up a real fight was impossible, being so closely watched, so it was secure.

“Sit still. You’re my human pillow. They should not move or make a sound,” Aiden complained, one minute in and let his hand find her belly to give a quick tickle. Jenna reacted as expected: startled and shocked. So he focused on his book, foreseeing this was hopeless. She was excited and tense due to her blindfold and bonds. Although reducing her heartbeat was quite an accomplishment, she would receive further punishment. That was how these games worked.

As he half lay on her, she ultimately tried to throw him off as he pushed her away from the pulley, hauling more weight up. All went according to plan. “That’s disappointing. You leave me no choice.”

Jenna, frustrated, squealed in her gag as Aiden pulled her further up until no weight pressed on her tailbone anymore. More careful, he lied against her, restarting his struggle to dive into the fantasy world. The improved bonds made her breath heavier. Her impulse to free herself or push her weight up increased, but he let her explore her boundaries. He hoped she enjoyed herself as he had never treated her so harshly before.

Once more, Aiden was unable to finish half a page as his phone vibrated in his pocket. That indicated importance, as he had muted the rest. This time, it was from the game board. He chuckled. “Jenna, the game board has the results of the weekend dare. Should I read it to you?”

A muffled groan showed her interest.

Dear Aiden and Maya, you have won the weekend dare and collected the most points out of all freshmen duos. Next to your points, you receive an extra prize: You can select up to two of Aiden’s dates and imprison them for 24 hours this weekend as revenge. You have 24 hours to decide. Congrats.

Aiden laughed, having two prominent victims in mind, while Jenna failed to make her gag-talk understandable. “Seriously? Are you making suggestions? This prize is also Maya’s. Time to fasten you once and for all.”

He tied another red rope around Jenna’s wrist bindings and pulled it over the pulley. Hence, he had tied her hands before her. Now she hung onto her limps, but the majority of her weight still rested on the bed, making the suspension a lot easier to handle.

In the next fifteen minutes, he tickled her sides, while devising a strategy with Maya by texting. He kept Jenna informed, but the fact she could not take part frustrated her. Aiden cherished this as much as Maya’s plan to tell this reward to all his dates and wait what they would offer. The game board would seize all electronics, to punish prisoners with a dull, monotonous stay. Especially being separate would be lonely. Any monetary payment was, of course, banned, but maybe they could tie a few up.

Yet, Jenna stayed calm and enjoyed herself, accepting the hugs and other intimacy, though she tried to avoid Aiden’s fingers. All good and well, until someone opened his door without knocking.

“Good afternoon, Aiden,” his mom said without blinking. “Can you untie her? Dinner is ready.”

“Can’t I bring it upstairs? She’s quite secured at the moment,” Aiden replied as both saw Jenna disliked this suggestion.

“No, you’ll make a mess. Untie Jenna from the ceiling. I’ll help you carry her,” his mom replied, winking to him, and executed her plan. Jenna struggled, but Aiden and his mother seated her on the dinner table and tied her legs and middle to it before ungagging and unblindfolding their guest.

“Aiden, your parents raised a devil. Thanks for that.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

sockgaggedsissy wrote: 3 years ago Great story!
Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
32. An appeasement approach

Wednesday, May 8th, 1:00 PM

“Aiden, you cannot be serious. You’re unfair!” Tamara screamed in Aiden’s face during lunch.

“You got outplayed. Admit it,” a Riverbend next to Aiden responded, observing six fierce and frightened faces. All six had embarrassed Aiden and Maya at the dance and had to pay the price.

“You’re too cruel. I’m not allowing Aiden to tie me up. He ain’t trustworthy and seeks revenge.”

Aiden smiled and finished his bite. “The game board endorsed our plan, and you guys also craved to tie me up, harass me, and break the rules. Remember our date, Daphne?”

“Yeah, I do. My actions were inappropriate, but yours were foolish, ignorant, and short-sighted,” Daphne replied, sitting down opposite of Aiden. He was safe as Jenna sat left to him and had hooked her legs in his. For a dare, her legs had to be bound on the school grounds, though Aiden doubted this would get any target kidnapped. It was merely an inconvenience.

“True, but remember the timeline. You started,” Aiden returned. “Girls, this as a peace offer. You regretted abandoning Ariel alone and hogtied in the forest. You have apologized, but allow her to equalize. Some say you disliked what occurred during the dance too. Let’s straighten things up or continue this war. Your choice.”

Olivia, the longest but shyest of the bunch, sat down next to Daphne. “No, eh, we’re sorry and want to end everything, but can’t we make up in another way?”

“This is our best offer,” Jenna replied. “We aren’t vengeful and won’t hurt or humiliate you. If you lack trust, invite a game board member to join. Breaking such oral contracts carries punishments.”

“So, why’s this necessary?” Tamara asked. “No need for another battle.”

Aiden gazed at her. “True, but we got that prison sentence thingy. Saying we aren’t hostile is not entirely correct, but we play by the rules and won’t hesitate to use our prize. We suffered for it.”

Tamara sipped from her water bottle while keeping eye-contact. “Okay, so we six get tied, and from those who refuse, you draw two names. Those go to jail. Correct?”

“Almost. We only tie up five girls this afternoon, two by Jenna and I and three by Maya and Ariel. We put your names on a list and jail the first two who decline. Daphne’s actions were more tasteless, being your leader, she’ll suffer more. If you all comply, she will go alone,” Aiden continued while Daphne got more disgruntled by the minute. “Or, sweet Daphne, can we arrange another date?”

But before she could persuade her friends to resist together, Tamara slammed her closed water bottle on the hardwood table. “Your list stays secret, won’t it? That’s the same as random.”

Aiden and Jenna grinned, grateful for their brilliance. “No, we won’t,” Jenna said. “The list is Olivia, Dana, Caitlyn, Chelsea, and finally, Tamara.”

The swift reply shocked their opponents as the psychological trick dawned on them: Each preferred the tie-up over a day in jail, individually speaking, creating the worst outcome. All lost. A classical prisoner’s dilemma Aiden loved to use when tying multiple people.

“No way, guys,” Daphne exclaimed, glancing over her shoulder at her friends. Olivia, Dana, please take one for the team.”

Dana hesitated to speak as she glanced at Olivia, who ate in silence. “Eh, actually, 24 hours without my phone or internet is nasty. I’ve planned a lot this weekend. It’s my mom’s birthday. Aiden, how long do you keep us?”

“How about exactly an hour? If you include traveling and tying, two hours. That’s all. Again, we won’t tickle, hurt, or humiliate you. A regular tie-up. Nothing scary. Ariel and Maya will keep you at Ariel’s house for about the same time. More questions?”

A few shook their heads as Daphne jumped up and walked away with her gang trailing her. She was enraged, but Tamara tried to reason.

“Any voluntary human sacrifices?” a Riverbend classmate asked, retrieving his place at the table.

Aiden had recruited him as protection for the afternoon. “Dunno, but we caused havoc. If Olivia and Dana choose prison, we lose. Then we’ll obstruct them even more, and a full-scale war ensues. I’d prefer peace and forgiveness.”

Aiden smiled. “Let’s go to biology before they plan anything.” He nodded and grabbed Jenna in his arms to carry her. It was easier than walking with her tied legs.

“Welp, today was interesting,” Jenna spoke as Aiden removed the last rope around her ankle inches outside the school grounds. Jenna stretched her legs happily for the first time in 8 hours. “I’m glad it’s over. Even when sitting still all day, you walk miles.”

“Next week, you reminiscent about dares. Around Responsibility Day, there’re none.”

“I comprehend that and won’t complain!” Jenna returned.

They entered the car that brought them to Aiden’s house, where they fetched their bikes. She had cycled to him in the morning, and he had not wanted to carry his supplies, a canvas duffle bag, all day with him. With a four-man-strong Riverbend escort, they returned to school, hoping any of the Northwood girls had the guts. Fortunately, they had.

“I’m glad you showed up,” Aiden grinned, seeing Caitlyn and Dana on their bikes. His powerplay could have resulted in a major embarrassment. “Shall we?”

“Eh, whereto?” Caitlyn answered.

“A particular point in the forest. A 10-minute ride.”

“You’re creepy. Going to an unknown spot with people we don’t trust to be tied is irresponsible. Can you be more specific?”

Aiden laughed before mounting his bike. “I can’t describe it. Trust me.”

Jenna cycled to his left, and the escort separated them from the Northwood girls. As promised, the journey was short, and they locked their bikes to nearby trees before walking over a little hill to a creek that flowed into the Arkalay River. Despite being only one foot deep, it was quite rapid, so transparent and mosquito-free. Boulders covered its banks, and pebbles filled its bottom. A straight, branchless fallen tree 2 feet in diameter bridged it at shoulder height, creating a tiny idyllic valley with high pines scattered throughout. Aiden had often picnicked here with his family, but the pines concealed the spot, making it a well-kept secret. The fallen tree was old, and its outer layers started decomposing, allowing a soft bed of moss to grow.

“Girls put these on,” Aiden said, seizing two blue overalls from the duffle bag.

“You told no retaliation,” Dana said, grabbing one overall.

Aiden smiled, thinking about the orange prison uniform. “Wearing them is voluntary. They protect your clothes.” Dana and Caitlyn accepted this reasoning and, to Aiden’s disappointment, cleverly got rid of their jumpers first. “Okay, now lay down on that tree with your faces close together and balance yourself with your hands.”

The startled girls tested the strength of the tree as Aiden took his shoes and socks off and rolled his trousers up. The two boys in his escort followed his example, and when he displayed two rolls of saran wrap from his bag, Dana and Caitlyn sighed: They got wrapped to the fallen tree. Reluctantly, they lazed down, and Aiden encouraged them to move their heads closer together until they almost touched.

“Jason, mind doing Dana? I’ll take care of Caitlyn. Keep her arms free, and don’t go any lower than her knees.”

Jason nodded, Aiden whispered his plan in his ear, and said something unkind to Dana but was careful and did not pressure his wrap too much. Otherwise, the spongy moss would compress and push upward, making breathing troublesome. By placing more pressure around her hips and legs, they would still be secure. Meanwhile, Margot tied the other girl from Aiden’s escort with some spare ropes from his bag in a standing spread-eagle and gagged her with her socks and duct-tape.

“Is this survivable? No difficulties with breathing?” Aiden asked Dana.

“No, I’m fine. Not uncomfortable.”

Aiden’s mom had tied her two children in this exact position two years ago, so he had foreseen this answer. “Excellent, now place your hands on your back.”

Both girls hesitated to adhere to this command as their arms still clutched the trunk, hoping not to tumble into the shallow water beneath. Slowly, they realized they were stuck and let go. Aiden guided Caitlyn’s hands to grab her elbows behind her and tied her wrists together in a box tie. Meanwhile, Jason watched and copied as Aiden wrapped her lower legs and ankle boots together and bowed them upward in a 90-degree angle.

As Aiden took a final short rope, Caitlyn reconstructed Aiden’s plan. “Seriously? A hogtie?”

“Yeah, complaints?”

“Eh, no. Why?”

“Did you expect it to be more painful, like a suspension. Or something more intimate?”

“Eh, dunno, but you’re more pleasant than I had expected.”

Aiden laughed and grabbed the saran wrap. “As I promised, this is no revenge, but no worries, Caitlyn. I got even more wrap!” He circled the roll around her upper body, tightening her hands and her shoulders to the trunk, so her chest fell victim to the plastic prison twice. She could twist her head, but Dana lay only inches away. After a final check-up, he retrieved two sponges and three handkerchiefs from his now almost empty duffle bag. As Margot kept busy, tying another escort member, only she, Jason, Jenna, and Aiden could move freely.

Aiden tied one handkerchief in a short loop. “Mouth open, Caitlyn.”

He crammed the sponge in, planted one section of the loop in her mouth, and secured both with a cleave-gag. He treated Dana similarly, linking their mouths about three inches apart. The handkerchief between them did not drag them closer or put extra pressure on their necks, yet forced them to stare at each other’s faces. As its knot was right under their noses, this also tickled a little. Aiden had used this technique only once before, on his parents during Responsibility Day, who had detested it. “A perfect way to end Caitlyn’s cocky behavior,” he thought, as her eyes displayed a sad mix of bitterness and pity.

“Dana, Caitlyn, the timer starts now. I’ll free you in an hour.”

“Beautifully done, Aiden,” Jenna said, sitting on a nearby rock. Her bare feet dangled in the water. She was too short to help meaningfully but had not objected when Aiden came up with the plan. “Now, we wait.”

They turned around and saw how Jason got tied in the same standing spread-eagle. Aiden was disappointed he had not packed enough gagging. Still, their socks were an excellent filling, and her tape worked fantastically. As all her knots could be pulled loose with one swift movement, she had been sadistic: They were all a foot out of reach. She approached Aiden and Jenna, who refused to be tied and instead fastened her like the rest. The four Riverbends stood in a small group and complained about the constant stress in their arms and legs.

Aiden’s phone vibrated, and he saw a text from Maya that he studied with Jenna:

Olivia, Chelsea, and Tamara turned up and obliged. If Caitlyn and Dana came to you, can you text to send Daphne to jail? She came to me, begging to get tied, but I refused.

Aiden texted back that Caitlyn and Dana had been well-behaved and the game board afterward. “Poor Daphne,” he thought, almost sorry to hurt her. Then Aiden caught Jenna’s eyes and hugged her, which transformed into a kiss as their mouths drew closer. It was quite tame, not extravagant, yet intimate as he closed his eyes, forgetting everything. The sound of water drowned out the gagged mumbles. But as he opened his eyes, Jenna smirked of pure joy, and he saw a stunned and embarrassed Jason. There had been no other place for him to gaze. Aiden had seen many couples kiss far more inappropriately in school and turned red.

Blindfolds would have been helpful, but Aiden had none, not anticipating his escort would all be tied up. He preferred Dana and Caitlyn to gawk at each other, combined with enduring each other’s warm exhales. Soon, the many layers would clinch their bodies in their sweat and fluids of the damp tree. The girls would be miserable. Even without the gag, an hour in these conditions would feel endless.

He filled the remaining time with soft whispering with Jenna, not to disturb the bound, but also for privacy. Every 10 minutes, they checked up on all, and after half an hour, eased the predicaments of his escort by freeing their feet. Minutes before time, they pulled all loose and shifted to Dana and Caitlyn. They removed hogtie ropes and gags before cutting the wraps in reversed order. Slowly, making sure their arms were stable enough to remain balanced as the tie had weakened them significantly.

As Dana crawled back on the safe forest floor, her face carried a broad smile. “Aiden, man,” she panted. Drops of sweat ran over her face, and the blue overall was drenched and had turned green. Not only from her sweat, but the sponge-like texture of the moss had crept in, and her clothes had sucked it up. “That was gross. Nasty. A hogtie is supposed to be relaxed. Not letting a bog to take control of your body. Peace?”

“A deal is a deal,” Aiden said, carefully avoiding her hug. She rolled the overall up and deposited it in a plastic bag. Those things smelled. “Shall we go home? It’s about dinner time.”

The rest nodded, grabbed their bikes, and took off. Aiden rode next to Jenna. They said goodbye to Caitlyn and Dana, who turned left, and three members of his escort, who went to the right, desiring dinner instead of cycling another mile to protect Aiden. Jenna was cautious, and Margot lived close-by and did not mind. After all, it was a warm, dry, and sunny day.

Jenna and Margot were good friends, so Aiden allowed them to cycle next to each other and stayed behind them on the busy main road. He was exhausted, stale, and had spent plenty of time with Jenna together today. A few less would not hurt.

Yet, such mistakes are unforgivable: Two dirt bikes at once swiped to the right, slowed down, and sandwiched Aiden, holding Jenna and Margot off.

“No!!” Jenna yelled, battling toward him as they came to a standstill. To no avail, as Aiden already had a green garland around his neck and was directed to enter a van. They had lost and had to accept the consequences.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh my, I have been out so long I've missed TWO chapters!!

I am really glad Jenna and Aiden could solve their problems, although I was expecting some tie-up game to be involved before that, but hey, it happened after and it was beautiful!

Also, nice revenge for Aiden and Maya. Great chapter! But of course, he let his guard down and now has been kidnapped! Can't wait for the next chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wonder why not more people react to this story, as it is pretty good IMO, but that seems to be a discussion that probably forever will wage on this this board. Thank you for continuing this. I had difficulty starting on this story, as I stated at the time, but if has grown on me.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Oh my, I have been out so long I've missed TWO chapters!!

I am really glad Jenna and Aiden could solve their problems, although I was expecting some tie-up game to be involved before that, but hey, it happened after and it was beautiful!

Also, nice revenge for Aiden and Maya. Great chapter! But of course, he let his guard down and now has been kidnapped! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I had thought about having that conversation during a tie-up between them, but that would get kinda unrealistic and forcing the tie-ups too much. Having that wait until after the kidnap and having Aiden be insecure/scared during it, would be a bit too harsh on him. I spared him that. Thanks for commenting!
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago I wonder why not more people react to this story, as it is pretty good IMO, but that seems to be a discussion that probably forever will wage on this this board. Thank you for continuing this. I had difficulty starting on this story, as I stated at the time, but if has grown on me.
Safe for a few exceptions, I rarely receive as many comments on updates as some others do. This is partly due to the length of my stories but likely also a combination of my writing style, not being a native English speaker, slightly unorthodox subject matters, and not always writing like a "proper" erotic tale. For example, in this story, there are many characters, a complicated universe, a continuing story line, and a main character who is not always content and faces other problems then "What is this bondage tight!" Maybe due to the long introduction, many rules, and relatively bondage-free first parts, many turned away. Thanks for commenting and continuing to read!

33. Nowhere to hide

“You want him in the basement?” a guy asked, having Aiden flung over his shoulder. Aiden assumed a nod followed as his bearer and another set of feet traversed the house and ascended a cracking staircase. He was blindfolded, gagged, and his hands were bound behind his back. After the usual car changes, they had halted, walked a while through some backyards, and ended up here.

“Chair’s fine?” the bloke continued as Aiden’s captor remained silent, and he positioned him side-ways on a hard wooden chair without armrests. “See ya tomorrow. I gotta fetch him too.”

After his departure, Aiden’s captor put earplugs in his ears, and then a headphone playing loud eighties rock music. They then untied his wrists, pushed him into the chair, and retied them behind it such that his hands grabbed his elbows. The new rope was from thick cotton, making his cuffs inescapable and pleasant. Not too tight, yet reaching a knot, let alone the ends was futile.

Aiden complied; Fighting was useless and would lead to a stricter regime. Obedience would make these 24 hours more tolerable. Then they crouched, bent his legs back under the chair, and tied another rope to it. His legs hung under the chair but were not bowed entirely, easing the position. Finally, they fastened a hip rope before removing those around his legs. The tie was minimalistic yet practical. Then they left, crushing Aiden’s hopes for a talk.

He waited and waited, yet nothing happened. He subtly wrestled his bounds but made no progress. He only discovered his chair was secured to the floor as the legs could not move. As his belly rumbled, he remembered lunch had been his last meal, and now, half an hour after his capture, his parents were informed he would not come home tonight. His captors needed to have leftovers, or at worst, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Aiden favored his dad’s homemade pizza that was on the menu today. Sadly, that was not an option here.

As Aiden realized his appetites, another urgent problem entered his mind: his bladder. His last pee had also been during the lunch break, and he had expected to go when he got home. Yet, with a sponge in his mouth fastened with a leather belt, he could not communicate this problem to his captors. He was stuck somewhere in Arkalay.

But where? The several blindfolded rides had disorientated him, but the outskirts were improbable. They had made too many turns and sudden stops in the final minutes. So, to his joy, this meant no sadistic, almighty Daphne. If she was still vindictive, all 24 hours would be insufferable. Only, any of the girls he, Jenna, Ariel, and Maya had tied up today, could be dangerous. All four had been earnest about the deal, yet such balance of power could flip the scales. Aiden had no bargaining chips to his disposal.

In Aiden’s fearful thoughts, his estimate of the elapsed time was a multitude of reality. Time barely moves when you expect something to happen. Only ten minutes later, someone stepped down the wooden stairs and removed the earphones and earplugs, sat down, and waited a few more seconds.

“Aiden, we finally got you,” a robotic voice announced. “Months, you evaded us. Months, you bested us. Months, you beat us in dares.”

“Mmmpppff,” Aiden mumbled in his gag. He focused on the sounds and heard a giggle: a girl. He had no clue who.

“I remove your gag. No screaming. Okay?”

Aiden nodded, and a pair of hands around grabbed his head, lifting the leather and the sponge inside. His throat was dry, his jaws stiff, and he was at a loss of words. The girl pressed a glass of water against his lips, and he sipped.

“Eh, thank you,” Then Aiden remained silent, waiting for what was in store. He despised her games, and him inquiring about her identity was her intent. Calming down, staring forward, and remaining unintimidated was not the anticipated response. He attempted to look uninterested. She sat down once more and engaged in the waiting contest.

Aiden’s stomach grumbled again, causing a tiny chuckle from the girl and knew he was winning. She ached to damage him, which was impossible within this game and only wasted valuable time. Despite his capture taking 24 hours, the night and upcoming school day would consume much. Aiden would stay tied up as his captor would go to school, likely interrogated multiple times. The real mind games occurred there, but pestering him would be impracticable.

“Why you won’t talk?” the robotic voice said, confirming Aiden’s suspicions.

“Why would I? I like the silence,” he answered cooly.

“You aren’t curious who I am?”

“Not at all. Tomorrow I’ll see it when reviewing this kidnap tomorrow. When kept like this, it doesn’t matter anyway.”

This silenced the girl as Aiden heard no immediate tapping on a screen. Then some typing and something which sounded as deleting an entire message. He was in control while tied up and staying shut. Perfect.

The girl sighed, stood up, walked behind him, and untied the blindfold. As she lifted it, Aiden saw he was in the middle of a concrete basement, 20 by 20 feet with a steep wooden staircase. Podium spots lighted the room, and from the corner of his eye, he saw a curtain covering the rest of the floor.

“You won’t even turn your head to see me?” the girl asked as Aiden stared forward, determined to win the bluff game.

“Nah, I’m good,” Aiden said, recognizing Caitlyn’s voice. “Actually, why you? Revenge for this afternoon?”

“Not quite, we already planned I’d get you,” Caitlyn responded, resting in the chair in front of Aiden. To his surprise, she was composed and not overly excited. “Of course, we had planned much with you,” she continued. Her raven brown hair hung had trouble remaining behind her ears as she bent forward to Aiden. “You know, revenge. Unfortunately, we signed an agreement, and even the game board reminded me to treat you fairly. As I don’t want to be expelled or banished but crave some fun, I need your permission for anything worse than customary. Boring, isn’t it?”

“Only a little. Though you kinda earned those restrictions yourself.”

“True, but we fixed that, haven’t we?”

“I hope, so,” Aiden responded, staring in her dark brown, almost black eyes.

Caitlyn’s phone vibrated shortly, and she checked the text. “Good, same for me. Only, eh, some fun would be kinda nice.”

“Get to your point. What horrendous practices are floating through your mind?”

“So, eh, Dana wanted to sleep here tonight, and we actually fancied you to stay in the same room. Like, so you cannot escape. You’re in a sleeping bag. Nothing funny. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, sure,” Aiden answered, knowing the girls could quickly escalate the situation together. “I trust you.”

Caitlyn’s face flared up. “Awesome. Thanks for not being a killjoy. And, eh, we fancied to tie you up tonight. A bit more than a chair tie. Nothing painful or humiliating but not quite as comfortable as this.”

“I can live with that. You get another chance. Better not blow it.” Their eyes matched, and Aiden saw Caitlyn display her eagerness he knew well. Her hands were balled into fists but relaxed a few times per second as if she practiced grabbing a rope to tighten it. Though she terrified him, he was also glad to see her happy. Being a stick in the mud would make this a long kidnap, and having the game board on his side gave him confidence.

As if directed, Dana entered the basement seconds later, carrying Aiden’s overnight bag and a Tupperware. Aiden could recognize the smell three states away: his dad’s pizza. The two girls placed a small camping table in front of him and prepared his meal.

“So, you ain’t angry at us anymore?” Dana said, fastening Aiden’s chest tightly to the chair.

“No. A deal is a deal. No worries. As long as you stick to your end, I stick to mine. You should know how to tie me responsible by now.”

Dana loosened Aiden’s arms, fastened his left wrist to the chair with two knots, one out of his reach. “Fantastic, Aiden, a few minutes ago, I had expected a whole different reply.”

Meanwhile, Caitlyn went to the kitchen to fetch Aiden a drink. “Get on with it, Aiden, that pizza is cold already. Then we can have some well-deserved fun!”

Aiden looked through the room, knowing escaping was impossible. Again, he had to accept his fate.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

34. In girls’ hands

“Bind your legs together, gag yourself with the two bandannas, and blindfold yourself before unlocking the door,” Caitlyn said as Aiden was in the windowless bathroom. Escaping was unlikely. “Then kneel down, facing away from the door, and put your hands on your head. You can try to brawl, but that won’t be in any of our favor. Understood?”

“Sure, I do. Give me only one more moment,” Aiden laughed from behind the door. “I’ve only one request: no photos.”

“Granted,” Dana said. “Tho, we had no intention to shoot them. Standard kidnap rules still apply.”

“True, but you’re feisty. I cannot fight you too.”

“True, but this’s for fun, and you can always dash between us,” Dana returned.

“Sure, you win,” Aiden said unimpressed. He got his pants back on, tried to fix his wrecked haircut with tap water, and drank a little. Then he complied with the directions, and they yanked his hands on his back, tying them once more in a box tie. His upper arms were pulled together, but the soft rope and multiple windings spread the tension. Such bondage was the reason Aiden did not work out and stayed slim, which came naturally with his parents’ custom of preparing diner themselves. Else, he would lack flexibility.

The girls cuffed his legs looser, so he got shuffled back to the basement. Here, they tightened his gag and let him kneel on the floor and placed something of cold metal against him.

“Sit still. We won’t take long,” Caitlyn said, producing a squeaking noise: Saran wrap. As she clenched his body to the iron, Aiden deduced this was an old oil drum. From until his knees to his midriff, she fastened him while Dana secured his shoulders. To Aiden’s surprise, the drum was a perfect match as it reached a few inches under his chin, enabling him to see forward if he was not blindfolded.

“And, no, this’s no revenge,” Dana laughed, rolling the drum on its side, untying his ankles, and wrapping his ankles and feet in a thick layer of wrap. “But, I can’t deny you inspired us.”

Caitlyn meanwhile finished the hogtie Aiden had foreseen, and the next layer of wrapping enclosed the box tie. They kept his hands free, as demanded by the rules to give him a prospect to escape, which was of no help. Even without hogtie, Aiden was stuck. Yet, he was delighted that it was no soggy tree trunk but celebrated prematurely. They tied ropes around the top and bottom of the drum, near his neck and knees, and lifted it up to two hooks in the ceiling. His body hung under the drum, making sure his neck could not get entangled in the ropes. His body swept around in the air, and Aiden pleaded to himself to get secured to the damp wood. Even as his toes were half a foot above the ground, he feared for his life.

His blindfold was lifted, and he stared up to Caitlyn’s face. Her sparkling smirk made Aiden overjoyed, even if his captivity was the cause. “Hey, Aiden, do you adore our improvement of your creation? Is it okay?”

Aiden nodded, and Dana joined Catelyn within Aiden’s vision. “Actually, we planned to dare Jenna to be kidnapped, blindfolded, and brought here. In such a way, she wouldn’t discover who kept you. Only, our management was fiercely against. Too much risk.”

“A shame, so Dana’ll be tied,” Caitlyn laughed, and Aiden enjoyed Dana’s displeased reaction. This had not been in the script. “No worries, no kissing, Aiden.”

“Caitlyn, what?” Dana said. “Serious? I’ve been tied today already!”

“So? That was hours ago. Aiden was also a good sport.”

“Why not you?” Dana asked, the backing of a little. “Why me?”

Caitlyn grabbed her as Aiden had to turn his head to follow the action. “For fun? We used to do such silliness virtually daily. We can let Aiden choose if you believe this’s unfair.”

Dana agreed.

“Nod for me being tied and shake your head for Dana, Aiden,” Caitlyn continued. Aiden’s head as motionless as possible.

“Make a decision! We don’t have all day,” Dana said. “Or don’t you fancy us to be tied?”

Aiden still did not react, playing the game until Dana finally ungagged him. “Why not both? Caitlyn, don’t you have a sister or so?”

The girls looked at each other and blushed. “Eh, is this an obscure escaping plot?”

“No, no, but it would make it fairer. How should I otherwise pick?”

Caitlyn sighed. “Fine, you win. I’ll ask my sister. Then you two can also meet as she’ll babysit you while I’m at school tomorrow.”

Aiden smiled and allowed his gag back in. Minutes later, Caitlyn returned with her sister, who bowed down over Aiden, allowing him to observe her. She resembled Caitlyn with long raven black hair, deep brown eyes, and a joyful, oval-shaped face. She only looked slightly older, but Aiden, hanging and observing her from below.

“Hey, I’m Myra,” she introduced herself. “I’m in my first year of college but got home for a day to take care of you. Northwood needed my service once more.”

Older, college-going siblings often babysat the abducted targets during school time to return once more to the Arkalay-bondage experience. Aiden frequently made some small talk but then studied as they minded their own business.

“Caitlyn, this’s not kind, having him hang like this. Now you gotta suffer as well. Get on the barrel.”

Caitlyn and Dana giggled, and as they had been good friends for years, this was not the first time Myra would have tied up Dana. They sat down, one leg at each side, and faced in the same direction as Aiden. Caitlyn sat in front of Dana.

“Guys, I want to recreate that famous Titanic scene,” Myra said. She grabbed two ropes and secured them to Caitlyn’s arms and two more ceiling hooks, putting her in a T-pose. “Dana, now grab her waist and lay your chin on her shoulder. This looks great, guys!”

Then she grabbed the saran and bandaged the two bodies together, leaving the ropes that carried the drum up out, but Dana’s hands in.

“You’re insane,” Dana smiled, unintimidated by her inability to move. The plastic blanket already around the drum caused way more friction than the iron itself, so she sat quite stable. Then Myra taped their legs to each other and the barrel, just to be safe, holding them in place. Their legs were pointed forward, making them sit on their bums. This made their seat comfy. Their only complaint was that the metal was hard.

“Everyone’s fine?” Myra inquired, awaiting an affirmative answer. Then she gagged the two younger girls with scarves and apples and tied them together to keep their faces together. “You three look so adorable,” she laughed. “I bet you tied Aiden this way for the projector? I’ll pick what you watch and make sure it’s age-appropriate.”

Aiden heard Caitlyn yell in her gag, furious to be treated like a five-year-old. This caused the oil drum to move, shaking Aiden. Luckily, Myra was kinda courteous and put on the Disney Channel. “See ya in an hour.”

And here, Aiden’s least favorite tie of the last few weeks began. The goofy cartoons and sitcoms were the least of his worries: First, he could barely twist a muscle except for his fingers and head. Next, the layers of wrap warmed him and made him sweaty, almost humid. The only upside of this part of his predicament was the heat-absorbing quality of the drum. This was pretty conventional so far, and the hanging was gentle as the saran spread the pressure finely. No, his neck stuck out, and the neverending demand to use his muscles to hoist it up. Caitlyn’s T-pose ropes were loose, causing her muscles to retract as they got sour. Yet, this was no advantage as the extra leeway was far from adequate to rest her arms. All hour, the oil drum softly swung back-and-forth without any pattern. His neck being far below Catelyn also amplified this movement. This hurt his neck, and he was helpless.

“Ready to go to sleep?” Caitlyn asked later. Myra had freed the girls who had, in turn, saved Aiden from his dreadful ordeal. Instantly, they had laid him on his mattress and put an ice pack on his neck, which barely helped. They had apologized profusely, though Aiden also acknowledged it had been his fault too, daring both girls. Now, recovered, showered, and changed into pajamas, he was ready for bed.

“Yeah, sure,” Aiden answered, already laying on the mattress with his legs taped together and his hand behind him. “We’re sleeping here?”

Caitlyn stepped forward and turned him around, retying his hands in front of him and helping his hands into mittens. “My room is too small, and I also adore the sleepover atmosphere.”

The girls helped Aiden into a sleeping bag, changed themselves in the bathroom, and got into their own sleeping bags. Aiden lay in between them, and they bound ropes around their ankles and Aiden’s to make escaping unnoticed even more implausible.

“So, eh, Aiden,” Dana said as the lights were off, and darkness had taken possession of the basement. “I’m so sorry. We were specifically tasked to be careful but hurt you. You gave us your trust after our previous mishaps, and we ruined it. Sorry.”

Aiden sighed, noting his neck was still stiff. “I’m not bitter. It happens. Everyone makes mistakes and can misjudge these things. The margins between comfortable and excruciating can be tiny.”

“Thanks a lot. You’re way nicer and more accommodating than I had anticipated,” Dana said, relieved. “This may sound rude, but do you mind not reporting this to the game board? I want to apply for next year, but such an incident could ruin my chances.”

Aiden sighed once more and buried his head in his pillow. He understood Dana but detested being put in this position. “I’ll consider it and tell you my decision tomorrow.”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> The margins between comfortable and excruciating can be tiny.

The margin between life and death too on occasion. Play safe!
Still a good read. Let's see if Dana will be off the hook with the board.

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Argh, I keep missing updates on this wonderful story.

While a little dangerous, it was very interesting to see Aiden tied during another kidnapping. Also, the interaction with his captors, making a good difference with the time he was kidnapped by his now girlfriend. Also, having both captors tied up, it was a really nice touch.

Great work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > The margins between comfortable and excruciating can be tiny.

The margin between life and death too on occasion. Play safe!
Still a good read. Let's see if Dana will be off the hook with the board.
Yeah, that's the danger of bondage, but it is impossible to play a 100% safe. Still, the necessary precautions should be taken.
Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Argh, I keep missing updates on this wonderful story.

While a little dangerous, it was very interesting to see Aiden tied during another kidnapping. Also, the interaction with his captors, making a good difference with the time he was kidnapped by his now girlfriend. Also, having both captors tied up, it was a really nice touch.

Great work!
Thanks a lot!

35. Kidnapped

Thursday, May 9th, 7:45 AM

“Caitlyn?” a woman shouted from the top of stairs, waking Aiden. “School’s in 30 minutes!”

“Oh, shite!” Dana exclaimed as the basement’s lights were lit. The ropes had kept Aiden stuck all night.

“You overslept?”

“Our alarm failed,” Caitlyn yawned. It would not be the first time she would be late for school, Aiden thought. Her mum ran back up the stairs to prepare breakfast as the girls jumped out of their sleeping bags and got dressed. Aiden was blindfolded, so they did not care about his presence.

“Breakfast?” Caitlyn asked, half a minute later, and the girls ran up to devour their meal, packed their backpacks, and brushed their teeth. “We had planned Dana would have gone home an hour ago, not to arouse any suspicion, but now we’ve to roll with it. We’ll give you a toilet break and tie you up again, but Myra will do the rest.”

Aiden agreed, avoiding a scene and got zipped out and escorted to the bathroom. He peed and changed in trousers and a t-shirt. Then his captors tied his arms behind him, returned him to the basement, and fastening him to the chair that was nailed to concrete.

“A little haste, girls. You already missed the bus,” Caitlyn’s mom blurted as they knotted extra security at the bottom of the chair out of Aiden’s reach. “Hurry, I’ll drop you off.”

Aiden grinned, having his legs cuffed to the legs of the chair, but free to move as they were not plastered to it. A large woolen lime green scarf secured his hips while ropes circled his chest. They had employed the method of binding the ends out of Aiden’s reach, keeping him cemented in comfortable bondage. His hands could move unobstructed, enabling him to do homework and stay tied for a prolonged time.

Then, he was alone, bored, and hungry until Myra appeared a few minutes later. “Hey Aiden,” she said with dark circles around her eyes and wearing an olive green nightdress. “I’ll make you breakfast after showering. Will you survive that?”

Aiden nodded silently and tested the knots after she departed. They were well-crafted in record time, and even though the knots that kept the ropes surrounding him tight were reachable, half an inch was the most slack he could give his body. Similarly, slipping out was out of the question. Due to the chair being nailed down, tricks like wobbling away were doomed to fail. Aiden had slept too well to doze off again and stared forward at the gray concrete wall, imagining his classmates in miss Hopkins’ literature class.

Jenna and the other Riverbends would be interrogating likely suspects, and during the break, carefully observe and shadow them. Only classmates could tie him, and he was entitled to a bathroom break, so at least one Northwood had to sneak towards Caitlyn’s house. A smokescreen would be thrown around Aiden with deception tactics, going to others, bluff, and a maze of other mind games. Hence, Riverbend knowing Dana stayed over with Caitlyn, was permitted. Or in short, few would follow miss Hopkins’ class with much concentration.

As Aiden studied the miraculous pattern of hooks on the wall resembling the outline of a human, Myra reentered with raven black, still slightly wet hair. She wore a long-sleeved denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, showing some cleavage, bright red skinny jeans, and black boots. Aiden, dressed in casual trousers and a faded t-shirt, was suddenly more cautious about his appearance.

“Why had my bloody sister to oversleep again,” she cursed, walking behind Aiden. “That table weighs more than a herd of elephants and a blue whale combined. She had promised to help me!”

Ages later, Myra finished wiggling a round wooden dining table in front of him. “I bet I’ll be an only child before the sun sets,” she said dramatically before a smile engulfed her sweating face, looking at the younger boy. His stomach growled. “Are pancakes fine?”

“That would be amazing,” Aiden replied, mostly too lazy to spend his mornings preparing elaborate breakfasts. The drawback, Myra disappearing for half an hour, was worth it as she handed him his bag with homework. Even with an empty stomach and no internet, natural daylight, the aid of classmates or a teacher, working while kidnapped was more efficient than in school. There were no distractions or short-term better ways to spend time nor any reason to worry about abductions. In some sense, he was safe in Caitlyn’s home as fresh, hot pancakes descended into the basement accompanied by orange juice and tea.

They ate in silence as Myra got her own textbooks on the table and began reading and taking notes. They also worked quietly, only interrupted by Maya refilling their tea and fetching cookies. As usual, Aiden postponed his biology exercises, both his least favorite and worst subject, and worked on the programming class he had to teach during responsibility day. The lack of a computer or phone complicated matters, but he could type the exercises and slides later in the day from his notebook.

Meanwhile, the presence of Caitlyn’s older sister distracted him as both had the habit of staring randomly forwards while thinking, making their eyes match. Then an awkward smile followed Aiden reddening, and he dashed down into his books.

“Can you please stop grinning like that,” Aiden said irritated after the nth occurrence. “It makes me uncomfortable.”

“Sorry, didn’t mean that,” Myra beamed. “I’m just enjoying myself so much.”

Aiden shifted in his seat. “Why? You enjoy having a captive?”

“Yeah, I do, to be honest. I’ve missed it. It’s weirdly nostalgic.”

Aiden chuckled, daring to gawk Myra in her eyes. They twinkled. “I was always taught college was the most fun.”

“For most it is, but the lack of tension and team spirit is disappointing. There’s no game. Everyone is there for themselves. Also, not everyone is into bondage, which makes life pretty dull as well,” Myra vented. “The lack of random tie-ups and organized mischief made that relationship almost boring. It’s non-stop learning. Enjoy the Arkalay high school life while you can. You never get it back.”

A boulder grew in Aiden’s stomach, feeling unappreciative of his privileged youth, but he kept mute.

“I had a boyfriend once there, and normal cuddling was dull. A bondage free relationship is impossible now. It’s almost unimaginative that almost no-one knows what a hogtie is. When I say I’m from Arkalay, I get eerie stares.”

Aiden nodded and turned back to his despised biology exercise book. Myra was kind, but the conversation made him miserable. Myra grasped that and smiled. “If you need any help, ask. My major’s microbiology.”

“Thanks,” Aiden said as the basement door flew open. It was lunchtime already, and Dana was here for the promised bathroom break. She descended the staircase with her backpack over her shoulders with a smirk on her face.

“We gotta hurry. I told Jenna I forgot my history book this morning and had to fetch it. It’s true, but she didn’t believe me even after she examined my bag,” she spurred out, releasing Aiden. He complied, getting his bathroom break, stretched his back and legs, and returned to the cellar where he was resecured, slightly tighter than in the morning.

“Eh, sorry to say it so boldly but have you already made a decision?” Dana asked, not to Aiden’s surprise. “Honestly, it would help me out a lot.”

“It was an honest mistake,” Aiden replied. “No need to punish you, but please don’t exploit my generosity.”

“Thanks a lot Aiden. You’re the best.”

Dana did a quick check-up and snatched her book from a corner. “See ya, Aiden! Not sure if I come by this afternoon. Jenna loves you!”

Aiden glared her off as the door slammed close. “Jenna’s your girlfriend? Isn’t she in Caitlyn’s dance class? She used to pop by more frequently. How long have you been together?”

“Yeah, she’s. We’ve been dating for almost two weeks,” Aiden cringed.

“Cool, that’s why I didn’t know that. Tell me more later but let me prepare lunch first,” Myra said, having Aiden fear this afternoon would get a lot more unpleasant. With a triumphant, almost sinister walk, Myra left him alone too, allowing Aiden to sigh and figure out a way to get out.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

"No need to punish you" The words Dana was hoping for. Let's see if it changes anything to their dynamic.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Just started reading the first chapter.
I must say, the setting is very creative and imaginative!

Arkalay sounds like a crazy fun town!
A perfect place for any TUG enthusiast ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago "No need to punish you" The words Dana was hoping for. Let's see if it changes anything to their dynamic.
Yeah, Dana was definitely hoping for that.

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Just started reading the first chapter.
I must say, the setting is very creative and imaginative!

Arkalay sounds like a crazy fun town!
A perfect place for any TUG enthusiast ;)
Awesome! I am curious about your opinion of this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic