The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all so very much for passing on your thoughts and comments with regards to my dilemma and it appears to be clear you wish for me to continue from where I left off, using my new writing style with the shorter chapters. So bare with me, as soon as I’m happy with the next part you’ll all get to see the results.

Bandit666
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

.... still anxiously waiting :shock:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s been such a long time, but so many of you enjoyed this tale, it would be rude and thoughtless of me not to try and continue even if my writing style has changed a lot since I began to tell you about the challenge, so here goes hope you’ll all enjoy

Part ten.

Gently, by the arm I helped my mom, still clad in her tight black spandex leotard and pantyhose stand. With a little difficulty, thanks mainly to her wrists being handcuffed and the blindfold covering her eyes she balanced herself.

“So mom are you ready to join auntie Elizabeth in the garage”, I asked politely, sure that by then she’d not refuse.

“Ummm, mmmmm”, she managed to mutter faintly past the ball gag that filled her mouth, past the breathable white microfoam tape placed above. Slowly she nodded her head, turning her head in my direction.

With ankle shackles, and keys in hand, carefully I guided my mom towards the living room, pausing only long enough to check out the others still suitably restrained. “I’ll be back soon, don’t go anywhere”, I teased, I taunted with a grin, while acknowledging inwardly just how lucky I was.

“If only my friends knew why I couldn’t join them in the park today”, I thought to myself. “Oh how jealous they would be”, I chuckled silently. “Kevin would give me a years pocket money to see my sis like this”, I smirked. “I’d be rich beyond my wildest dreams”, I considered as I guided my mom passed her friends, past my sisters friends in the hallway.

“Okay mom, there’s a little step down now”, I advised, as finally after the short walk we reached the garage. “Hello auntie Elizabeth, I’ve brought mom to keep you company”, I announced as I looked down to where she lay, still effectively hogcuffed, double gagged and blindfolded in her shiny lavender coloured spandex leotard and nude pantyhose.

“Hhellloooothhhh”, she managed, her words so well muffled, almost unintelligible. “Ggllasddthhh yooouuuthhhh jjooinntthhh mmeetthhh”, she added, as I stifled a laugh at how silly she sounded.

Once more, as I had done with my auntie Elizabeth I lowered mom down onto her knees. “Please try not to move too much mom”, I kind of suggested, kind of instructed, as I knelt behind her. “This shouldn’t take too long”, I continued as I locked the first cuff around her left ankle. As I contemplated how much I’d get off my friends if they saw her like this, not that they ever would of course.

“One last bit before I help you lie down”, I added having passed the short hobble chain around the cuffs holding her wrists so tightly, so securely. “There we go mom”, I said respectfully, having locked the final cuff around her right ankle.

“Just lean forwards, in to my arms”, I instructed, I asked hopefully. “Thank you mom”, I said once I’d lowered her to the floor next to my auntie Elizabeth. “I’ll be back soon”, I commented as I stood, as I took out my phone once more. “I think I’ll fetch Jackie next”, I advised while walking around my mom and auntie, snapping shot after short.

“Won’t be long”, I commented as I turned to leave..............
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done again :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love this story. Every chapter builds on the lst and heightens the tension, but never gratuitously.

Once again, you are the master of the line that shall not be crossed. This could easily become something dark, but you remain true to the characters and their roles in the story, keepin it fun and light.

Great job
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, it’s certainly been a while since I worked on this tale, but that was simply down to my change and advance in writing style. Yet I’ll be back with more very soon :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
alpha1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alpha1 »

Great story know it's a while but any more chapters to the story
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

alpha1 wrote: 10 months ago Great story know it's a while but any more chapters to the story
Hi, I’m sure I could take a look at modernising and continuing this tale in the future should that be what readers would like to see, so if there’s anyone else out there that would like to see that happen please let me know
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago should that be what readers would like to see, so if there’s anyone else out there that would like to see that happen please let me know
DUH!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

alpha1 wrote: 10 months ago Great story know it's a while but any more chapters to the story
Yes, it's a shame this exciting tale remained unfinished... :cry:
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

This is also really good...but with so many chapters it'll take me some time to get through it all, lol.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Busy Damsel wrote: 10 months ago This is also really good...but with so many chapters it'll take me some time to get through it all, lol.
I’d not panic too much about catching up, it’s not one of my best methods of writing, I’ve become much better since this was first posted, so now I’m busy remastering it for a whole new audience, yourself included, but either way enjoy and thank you for your comments
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I will look for your other stories :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic