Mrs Mathis Blackmailed Into a TUG m/F Part 3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mrs Mathis Blackmailed Into a TUG m/F Part 3

Post by Ianc1980 »

Ok, so I've started the story about a mom who gets tied up by a friend of her son's. Does anyone know about the old Spookshows of the 50's and 60's? They were horror themed illusion shows that were held in local movie theaters and they involved damsels being tormented (and bound!) in many ways. This story takes place in the mid- seventies and the main character is a woman in her forties who took part in one of these shows years prior. She thought this part of her past was behind her, little did she know how wrong she was!
Please leave a comment!

Part 1
Twelve year old Jonathan Lawrence couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the old, grainy movie on the projector screen in his basement. "There's no way...it can't be her... Could it...?" He reversed the 8 millimeter movie titled, "Sexy Spookshow 1956" and watched as a pretty girl in her twenties was being chased by several ghouls including Frankenstein and Wolfman on what appeared to be a stage in a local theater.

A man dressed as Dracula seemed to be the ring leader, ordering his two minions to get the young damsel, "Quickly, capture her! I need her for my experiments!" The girl, dressed only in a revealing black bikini, was doing her best to elude the two fiends in what seemed like a campy horror movie from the era- running around a lab table slowly in her black high heels. Finally she was caught, each monster grabbing hold of one of her arms and that's where Jonathan froze the movie at the perfect time, for it showed a close up of the attractive woman with a look of fear and horror. His eyes squinted at the screen, then got as wide as saucers as he exclaimed, "I'll be darned, Mr Foley was right! It IS Mrs Mathis!"

The movie then continued as the monsters dragged his good friend's mother to the lab table and quickly secured her with straps and leather manacles, all the while the damsel protested,"Stop! Stop! Let me go you fiends!" Dracula then approached and removed her bra, leaving her topless! Fortunately for Jonathan's young eyes her breasts were blotted out of view with black blocks that were added by the film editors, leaving Jonathan to use his imagination. "Wow, this is awesome! I wish I could have seen this live and in person!" he thought to himself.

But that was not to be, unfortunately for him since, according to the movies title, it had taken place nearly two decades before. Besides, Mrs Mathis would never do anything like that! "She's a mom for crying out loud!" He thought to himself. "There's no possible way she would agree to- wait!" he stopped himself. He then got a huge grin on his face and said,"Maybe there is a way I can convince her to play a game...!"

Shelley Mathis had just returned home from work at the local bank as a teller. At 43 years old, she was mother of three and doting wife of her well respected husband Ronnie, a totally different woman than the one her adolescent son’s friend watched in the movie. She had on a white button up blouse along with a short black skirt that went as high as the middle of her thigh. Black high heels and nude pantyhose rounded out the ensemble. Her husband and son Jimmy left earlier to head upstate for the weekend to compete in a soccer tournament so now she felt somewhat relaxed since she would have the house all to herself. She was about to head upstairs to change when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Her hand on the bottom of the railing she sighed and said,"Ugh... Who could that be!?"

She looked through the window first and was taken aback to see Jonathan, backpack in tow. "Hello, Jonathan! Didn't Jimmy tell you he had soccer this weekend? He'll be home on Sunday, ok?" she said as she tried to close the door. Just then Jonathan stopped her and said,"Ugh, I didn't come to see Jimmy, Mrs M." Shelley got a befuddled look on her face when she replied, "Oh? Well then what is it that you want?" The boy got a grin on his face then said nonchalantly,"It's you that I want, Mrs Mathis. May I come in?" he then slid his way into her house!

Fifteen minutes later...
Mrs Shelley Mathis sat at her dining room table shaking her head, "So if I let you tie me up, you won't tell a soul about things I did- I mean, my past... the movie!" Jonathan was unloading the contents of his backpack onto the table as he replied,"That's correct, Mrs M. I just want to use you to practice my knots so that I'll be ready to get my next meeting badge with the boy scouts." Still not understanding the situation, she asked,"But why me!? Why not... your own mother? Wouldn't she be willing to help you!?" Jonathan said,"My mom!? Are you kidding!? She would never do that sort of thing!?" Mrs Mathis was somewhat insulted by the youngster, who does he think he is!? Then she thought about Janet Lawrence and chuckled to herself,"He does have a point, she is the epitome of the all American housewife and would never agree to anything like this.

She then thought about how humiliated she would be if anyone ever found out about the past she played in the old Spookshow. It was during her college days and she needed the extra income to make ends meet. The money was great, especially since the gig called for her to get partially naked. But in her wildest dreams did she ever think that this part of her past world resurface but here she was, face to face with a twelve year old blackmailer who had her at his mercy- she could NEVER allow anyone to see that film.
Last edited by Ianc1980 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start, keep it coming...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice start. I'm guessing the 56 in the title is not the year it was made as the text implies it was.20 years after the film was,made that a 12 year old would have unrestricted access to a computer capable playing video. I'd put the film no.earlier than 1990 in that case.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Lol! It’s been edited! No computers back then!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

So the story is set about 1976?
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Correct. She was in the Spookshow 20 years prior.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good introduction :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Excellent start. Looking forward to more
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Unless I'm mistaken, this is [mention]Ianc1980[/mention]'s first story. It's a good start. I'm not sure there's any real reason for us to focus on, and pick on, what year it might have taken place in, or if computers were available; certainly not for a first story by a new author.

I would, though, suggest more paragraph spacing. For old folks like me, it makes reading much easier :)

Good luck!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I agree, great start to a potentially first story. Good premise and whilst some paragraph spacing could be added, it is an entertaining tale

Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thanks for the support Emma, glad you like the story. I am actually glad someone mentioned the time discrepancy, as it wouldn’t make sense to have personal computers in 1976.
I’ll be sure to work on my paragraphs too.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Great start, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Excellent start Ianc1980! Please continue :D
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Part 2
After contemplating her situation Shelley Mathis soon realized that she had no other choice but to repent to the demands of her son’s friend and allow him to tie her up. The alternative, having the whole town find out that she took part in a risqué illusion show in her college days, would be quite humiliating. She worried about what world happen while she was in the hands of this little demon and completely at his mercy while she was bound but soon her worries were calmed once she began thinking of how easily she could get out of the ropes, after all, he’s only 12 years old!

Wanting to spend the evening relaxing with the house all to herself Shelley decided to speed things up. “Alright, I’ll let you tie me up- but no more than for 30 minutes. Let me go and get changed into something more comfortable so that-“ The end of her sentence was cut off by Jonathan, who said,”Uh...that won’t be necessary, Mrs M. I think I’d like to tie you up with what you have on now.” Puzzled, she replied,” But these are my work clothes! I would be much more comfortable if you let me change into a pair of yoga or sweat pants...” Jonathan wouldn’t budge so she submitted,”Ok, ok. I’ll wear what I have on. Where do you want me?” Jonathan grabbed several coils of white nylon rope and said,” Let’s go into the living room, I’m going to tie you up on the couch.”

Mrs Mathis sat herself down on her couch and said,”Ok, for the next 30 minutes I’m all yours, get this over with!” Jonathan walked up to her and commanded,”Put your arms out.” Shelley rolled her eyes, lifted her arms up and said,” Do your worst.” She watched him bind her and as she did she began to worry to herself,”Damn, the little bugger knows how to tie knots, this is tight!” She then felt the need to ask him,”So you won’t tell anyone about the Spookshow, right?” Jonathan, more focused on the job at hand, responded with a half hearted, “Yeah, yeah, of course.”

Once her wrists were bound she pulled and tugged at the ropes but it was no use, she wasn’t getting out of these ropes! Next, he told his prisoner to place her heeled feet together, for now it was time to tie her ankles. Jonathan paused for a moment and looked down at her feet, still wearing her black high heels. Mrs Mathis looked at him, then down at her feet as if looking for something and said,” Is everything alright? Haven’t you ever seen a woman in high heels before?” Jonathan placed his hand under his chin and held the rope in the other hand and said,” Of course I’ve seen them... I’m just trying to think about how I want to proceed- with or without the shoes...ok, no shoes!”

Jonathan revealed his friend’s mother’s size 7 1/2 pantyhosed feet after he removed her shoes. He could see that she was wearing nail polish that matched her finger nails- a dark ruby red color. She wiggled her toes a bit and said,”Ohhh, thanks that feels good, it’s hard wearing those shoes all day!” Jonathan said,” It’s my pleasure! Now to get your feet secured!” He then got on his knees and wound some more rope around her ankles as Mrs M looked on nervously. In a few minutes he was finished and stood up to admire his work as Shelley once again tugged at her feet but much like the ropes that held her wrists together there was no give with these either!

Jonathan watched as the attractive brunette he had tied up squirmed and pulled at the ropes that held her wrists and ankles together. Finally, after about a minute she gave up and said, “Ok, what’s next?” Jonathan gave a smirk and said, “Your thighs, of course! But first, I’ll need to prop you up with your feet on the couch and your back on the armrest!” He then grabbed her by the ankles and before she could protest whipped them upward so that she was completely on the couch with her back to the armrest, her feet set upon the cushion. This movement, whether intended or not caused her skirt to rise a bit, revealing the edges of the 43 year old woman’s pantyhose, a situation oblivious to the 12 year old boy but not to Shelley!

Shelley tried her best to wiggle her skirt down to make her legs less revealing but she succeeded only in making matters worse, as she ended up showing more of her bare thigh! Her anxiety was slightly lessened once she realized that Jonathan was more focused on trussing her up than ogling, so she stopped struggling with her dilemma. He told her to straighten her legs out and when she did he began wrapping her legs halfway between her hips and her knees. He went around her four times and then tied a knot. Mrs Mathis scanned the boys work and said,” My, you’ve got me good and tied up, there’s no way I’ll be able to get free! Good thing you’re not Dracula or any of the other monsters from my past!” Jonathan smiled in a sinister way and said, “Who knows, maybe I’m working with Dracula to capture pretty women so that he can drink their blood!”

Shelley gave a half- hearted chuckle at the remark and felt a bit of a chill at his last sentence. Once again she started to feel a bit vulnerable with her situation and began to tug at her bonds once again. Her captor laughed as he watched her and said, “There is no use in struggling Mrs Mathis! Like you said I have you tied good and tight! You’re not going anywhere so you might as well get comfy!” He then reached down and gave her pantyhosed foot a little spider tickle causing her to lift up her feet quickly. “Hey, don’t do that! I don’t like to be tickled! I think I’d like you to untie me now!” Jonathan turned to look at the clock on the wall and said,” I’ll bet you would love to be released but I’m not sure I’m done with you! Let’s see, it’s almost 6, getting dark out, and you know what happens at night, don’t you Mrs Mathis?!” She rolled her eyes and said,” I’m not playing your little games, Jonathan...ugh, what happens?”
He got down low to her ear and whispered,”Monsters come out and search for pretty damsels like you!”

Mrs Shelley Mathis’s mind raced as she wondered what she had gotten herself into. What were Jonathan’s true intentions? Was he simply going to tie her up or was there something more sinister with his motives. Her questions were son answered with a knock on the back door. Jonathan gave a fake expression of fear as he said,” Mrs Mathis... did you hear that?! I wonder who it could be?!” Shelley was startled and watched him as he went to investigate, terrified that he’d let someone in to see her in her predicament. “I’m not expecting anyone! Jonathan don’t answer the door, please come back and untie me!” but her pleas were ignored.

Shelley quickly went to work in getting untied. She had noticed that her hands were beginning to get loose as Jonathan spent time binding her legs. In a matter of seconds she has her hands free and was feverishly working on getting her ankles free when she heard Jonathan holler,”Mrs Mathis, we have company!” She paused a quick second, looked up, then quickly started undoing the last of the rope around her thighs. She thought about who could be the special guests- more adolescent boys, Jonathan’s father (who always seemed a little to flirty), or nosy Mrs Daly from across the street- the list went on until she was finally free!

Shells jumped to her feet and was about to run for the front door when she heard Jonathan say, “Remember when I told you how monsters come out at night?... well it seems I was right!” Just then Jonathan entered the room followed by two all- to familiar characters from Mrs Mathis’s past!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Oh man, this is too good. But what characters? Can't believe I have to wait to find out!
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Lol! I’m glad you like this twist since it’s different from what you requested!
Who could they be? Are they heroes to rescue her or evil villains with dastardly plans for our lovely mother?!
I’ll try y best to get to the rest ASAP!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome chapter, built the tension realy well and left on a great cliff hanger

Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thank you, Wolfman, I really appreciate the positive feedback!
Stay tuned for chapter 3!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Wolfman is correct, another great cliffhanger!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed! Great Cliffhanger and a very good second Chapter!
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Great story as always Ianc1980. Keep em coming.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thanks for all off the kind comments! I’m so glad to see people enjoying the story! Here is part 3!

Part 3
Mrs Shelley Mathis froze in fear as she stared at the two figures who were taller than her 12 year old captor. She couldn’t believe her eyes-it was the Wolfman and Frankenstein’s monster! They didn’t say a word, just slowly made their way towards their prey in an attempt to catch her. Without hesitation Shelley immediately screamed and turned to run to the front door in order to escape. Jonathan yelled,” Quick you two, go get her!”

Within seconds she made it to the front door and it looked like she was going to elude capture but then as she opened the door standing in the doorframe was Dracula! “Good evening Shelley.” he said. “So nice to see you again.” The poor frightened woman’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she tumbled to the floor and passed out from fear.

An hour later...
Mrs Mathis’s felt groggy and in and out of consciousness as she heard the sounds of people talking inaudibly. She heard bits and pieces of the conversation,” Do you think she will agree... She’s still just as attractive as when I saw her 20 years ago... Great work Jonathan in having her fall into our trap... What do we do now...” Finally she regained total consciousness and slowly opened her eyes. She tried to rub her eyes but found herself unable to do so.

Once fully awake she looked down to see the reason why she was not able to move her arms-she was bound tightly to what appeared to be a doctors chair! Tilted in an upright position, her arms at her sides and her wrists and ankles were secured with leather cuffs. To complete the job they used four leather straps to bind her at her feet, thighs, midriff, and shoulders. After observing her predicament Shelley began squirming and twisting in an attempt to free herself, to no avail. “Why am I tied up?! Where have you taken me, release me this instant!”

All four of her kidnappers soon surrounded their lovely prisoner and Jonathan announced,” Look! Our captive is waking up!” Shelley stared daggers at the 12 year old who deceived her and said, “You little twerp, You tricked me!” then she looked at the others and said,”Who are you?! Why have you kidnapped me?!” Dracula spoke up and told her,”Now, now, my dear! I think you should calm down. We have no intentions of doing you harm, we’re just want to talk to you and since you passed out we figured we’d bring you here, to my castle so that we don’t create any suspicion!”

Mrs Mathis watched the man dressed as Dracula as he talked and got the feeling that she knew him from somewhere.”Wait... is that you?... Mr Foley?!” He got a little smirk on his face and said,” It is indeed, Shelley!” She then looked at the other monsters and said,” And is that Tom... and Joe from the Spookshow?” Mr Foley shook his head and said,”No, I’m afraid not. Joe moves away around a decade ago and sadly Tom is deceased. I’ve replaced them with my two grandsons Richard and Matthew.” Jonathan gave a fake cough,”Ahem!” and Mr Foley added,”Oh yes, how could I forget, my number one minion, Jonathan! He and I had a chance meeting at the horror convention and he’s the one who led me to you. I had pictures of our show from 20 years ago and he noticed the resemblance to you. I gave him a movie with footage of one of our more risqué shows- don’t worry, the nude scenes were edited out. Once he was convinced we put a plan together to have this little meeting!”

Mrs Mathis shook her head then looked at Jonathan and said,” So I have YOU to thank for getting me into this mess!” Dracula laughed and said,” Yes, I suppose you do.” Shelley then said,”Ok, you’ve had your fun, how about letting me go so I can get back to my family.” Dracula replied,”I don’t really think we need to rush, after all, Jonathan already informed us that your husband and son won’t be back until tomorrow night!” Shelley got a nervous feeling again,”Well you still can’t hold me hostage like this!... What do you want from me!”

Dracula answered,” We don’t want much, just you!” Confused, Mrs Mathis said,”Me?! You want me!? I don’t understand!” It was then that Dracula explained his intentions,” You see, Spookshows have been on the decline for years now, but over the past several years I’ve noticed a bit of an uptick in the popularity whenever I travel with horror conventions. People all around the country world tell me how much they missed these shows and how I should try to bring them back. I mulled the idea over and with the support of my college aged grandsons I’ve decided to give it a shot!”

Mrs M said,” Well, that’s great story! I truly wish you all the best on the endeavor! Now if you don’t mind, please release me. You can’t seriously believe that I’ll agree to do this show! I’m a mother, a wife! I have a job! You two, can’t you find a college girl willing to do dress up in skimpy outfits and prance around a stage half naked?!” Matthew, who played Wolfman, said,” Sure we could but our grandfather said he wants you! I have to admit, I like the idea of using you for the show more... you’re pretty hot!” Mrs Mathis rolled her eyes, leaned back and sighed.

Dracula then got close up to his former employee and said,” So, do you agree to take part in my show?” She turned her head to look at him and said, “There is no way you will get me to do it! You ought to tell Wolfman here to make some calls to those college girls!” Dracula striped back and said,” Well, it looks like we’re going to have to use other means of persuasion!” Mrs Mathis propped up he head and with a feeling of concern she said,” What do you mean? What are you going to do, torture me, hypnotize me into agreeing?! Ha! If you let me go I won’t tell anyone that you’ve held me against my will!”

Mr Foley sighed and said,”I think we’ll hold off on the mind control- for now. Yes.. I think we’ll utilize our other methods.” He then positioned himself behind the chair that held Mrs Mathis and looked toward her feet, still wearing her black high heels. He then inserted a red ball gag into her mouth and with quick precision had it tightly buckled. Mrs Mathis has no chance and now she turned her head back and forth and “Mmmmmmphed!” repeatedly. Mr Foley then apologized to her, saying,” I’m so sorry, my dear, but we can’t risk anyone hearing your screams!” He then turned to his minions and told them to,” Finish preparing her!”

What torment awaits our lovely damsel!? Will she be able to resist whatever methods of persuasion these monsters have in store for her?!
Stay tuned!!!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This turn of events was brilliant! A plot to restart the show 😊
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Oh my, lol!

Her past as come back to "haunt" her! :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thank you both for your positive feedback! Yes, it does appear that Dracula and his minions would like to get the band back together, and Mrs Mathis is the main attraction!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic