The Doctor & the librarian, a tale from the Chloéverse by Elanore & Chloé Badelaine (FF/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Doctor & the librarian, a tale from the Chloéverse by Elanore & Chloé Badelaine (FF/FF)

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

The Doctor and the librarian

- « Ela ! We are out of microfoam tape again, could you bring some more rolls from the hospital s'il te plait ? »
Chloé yelled at her roomie after hearing her coming downstairs. She winked at the lovely blue eyed brunette wearing a short dark grey skirt, thick tights, and a green sweater as she entered the kitchen for her breakfast
- « Made you some pain perdu » Ela's mouth started to water at the smell of the freshly butterfried bread and the hot cocoa the french librarian sharing her house has made, She said :
- «It's important you get a lot of energy for your shift, why i'll stay here, it's my day off at the campus library, i'll promise to wait for your return as a good girl »
As the young doctor sat besides her, Chloé grabbed her wrist. «See ?! No rope marks, i told you that covering your hands and arms with socks was a good idea. No one will suspect that this cute doctor has been captive for a part of the night.»
Chloé winked again.
Ela's wrists were still a bit numb. The rope had been tight, but not uncomfortable. It had been a very exciting night indeed. She finished her breakfast, as she was leaving, Chloé ran to her and planted a kiss on her forhead.
-«Bonne journée Docteur ! And don't forget le tape !»
Ela raised her eyes to the sky, sighing, but smiling as she waved her roomate au revoir.
- «Don't worry I'll bring you microfoam any time you need it»
- "Excellent ! Hope that your colleagues won't notice the large amount used since we play our little games, hope it won't cause you any trouble, but this thing is sooooo much expensive. You are adorable."
She hugged her and planted another kiss on the young doctor's cheek.
- "Have a nice day ! Save lives my heroine !"
- "II will do my best", Sophie laughed, she put on her coat and a thick scarf as well and waved cheerfully at Chloé, before walking towards her car. The young doctor passed a white van on her way to her little red car, but she didn't look twice at it. If she had, she would've seen two females in there, dressed in black and with sunglasses on. Two females who had watched their house throughout the night.

Inside, Chloé closed the door, smiling as the weather was chilly and that she loved it. She started thinking about the tights and socks she'll put on her legs to keep them warm and, after cleaning the kitchen, climbed upstairs to a nice shower.

As she entered her car, the two women exited their van. They were carrying a black bag. Ela did not notice them walking towards the front door of her house, where Chloé had just started her warm shower. Nor did Sophie see the two of them easily pick the locks and entering. As the unsuspecting young woman drove out of the street, the front door closed..
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, got a feeling, this story is going to be good :)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lovely start. I predict Chloe will be sleeping a,fair part of today, and unable to move after that
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lovely start. I predict Chloe will be sleeping a,fair part of today, and unable to move after that
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

It’s like two stories in one! The cute medical student and the two mysterious women... Double the pleasure for us! :D
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Interested to see where this goes. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 5 years ago Interested to see where this goes. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Me too 😁 And I guess Chloroform will be put to good use :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first chapter was - and is - very promising 😉 I hope Chloe and Elanore continue this story someday :)
arsene
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arsene »

What a terrific start of a story! We are already trembling for cute Chloé, enjoying her shower, unaware of the two female baddies that already entered her house! And Sophie the doctor is a very nice character too! And to know she will come back with more microfoam tape!
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

A good start.
Who are tge two women?
What is their purpose?
Ilike the character of the Doctor and I hope to read assoon as possible tje next part of this story.
Bonne Dimanche!
😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic