Bound in Wonderland. (Various MF’s/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound in Wonderland. (Various MF’s/F)

Post by TiedOne »

“I don’t want to read Maltida.” Alice whined. Matilda sighed. “But father says reading is very beneficial.” She than hands the book to Alice.

Alice was persistent and throws the book across the bedroom, nearly hitting Dinah, the family cat. Who hissed in response. “I’d rather do something fun.” Alice exclaimed. She than preceded to jump on her bed.

Matilda was quickly getting annoyed with her younger sister, and said “Fine, I’ll read to you, is that better ?” But Alice couldn’t care less, and continued jumping while shouting nonsense.

“Alright, I’ve had enough.” Matilda grabbed her sister, and pulled her hands behind her back, and with a long scarf began to tie her wrists. “Come on, Matilda, let me go.”

She didn’t listen, as she began to tie Alice’s stockinged feet together as well. Alice was sat at the edge of the bed, while Matilda pulled over a chair and opened the book.

As she began to read, Alice struggled against her binds. She soon gave up, and took a glance out the window. She saw a weird sight of rabbit wearing a suit. Like a human suit.

“Matilda look, that rabbit’s wearing a suit.” Alice exclaimed. Matilda, still annoyed at Alice, decided to ignore her and keep reading. But Alice persisted at seeing the rabbit who appeared to pull out a golden pocket watch.

Alice began to point out the rabbit further, but Matilda was finally fed up and said “Stop uttering such nonsense, now stop mentioning that stupid rabbit or I’ll tell father.” Alice who didn’t quite understand her sisters anger, continued “But he has a golden pocket watch.”

This annoyed Matilda, who got up and headed to the door. “Maybe some time tied up is beneficial for your silly little mind.” She closed the door, leaving Alice bound.

Alice maneuvered her bound body up and started to hop towards the window, to get a better look at the Rabbit. He dug a small hole, and entered into it. Intrigued Alice, decided to follow the rabbit.

She struggled at her bound wrists, the knot Matilda tied was particularly tight. During the struggle, she inadvertently kicked off her black flats, leaving her white stocking feet bare.

With some effort, she was able to undo the scarf bindings. She continued on and undid her ankles. As she headed to leave, the door was locked. Matilda wasn’t planning to let her roam while bound.

Alice than headed to the window, she had climbed down several times during her younger years, and descended the trellis. She landed on the soft grass, forgetting to put on her flats, she ran to the hole in her bare stockings. She knew her parents would disapprove but she could hide them.

She stuck her head down the hole, and heard a voice chattering “I’m late, I’m nearly late.” Intrigued she when closer however lost her footing and began to fall down the hole. It seemed to go on forever, she passed several objects which seemed to be falling as well. Cabinets, a swing set, a rocking chair, and several shelves of books.

After what felt like an hour, Alice finally landed on a solid ground. She noticed a large wooden door, with a huge sign above it saying “DNALREDNOW OT EMOCLEW” In giant red letters. She turned around to see a mirror reflecting “WELCOME TO WONDERLAND.”

To Be Continued....
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

That's a good start.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like that idea! Using Alices Tale as a Basis!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic