I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part forty two.

Of course whenever Jackie’s concerned nothing is simple. Her insatiable appetite for all things bondage, her love of lingerie, her passion, her seemingly constant sensual arousal see to that. No amount of refreshing showers or distractions can detract from that for more than a few minutes. And so it proved when finally I laid my head upon the pillow, when I tried to settle, when I attempted to sleep.

The thoughts, that ran, like a conveyor belt through my mind as I closed my eyes couldn’t be controlled. Images of her lying there upon the sofa, bound, gagged, collared and leashed appeared to be burned onto my inner eyelids. The sight of her magnificent body clad in the most delightful, delectable lingerie also there to torment.

More than once, as I tried to doze off, I pictured myself, sneaking back to her home under the cover of darkness. Fought the desire to do so. My mind, apparently focused on how it would feel to gently stroke her nylon clad legs once again. My thoughts edging ever closer to crossing the one line it knew I couldn’t. But thankfully my resolve, my inner need to remain respectful, won the battle every time. Yet I don’t know how.

Who knows what time it was, when, I finally stopped tossing and turning, what time it was, when I finally drifted off to sleep. But I do know, the last thing, I remember thinking about was Jackie bound to that chair. My hands slowly bringing her to the point of no return, my actions giving her the pleasure she’d been seeking.

And yet the same can be said for when I awoke, for my alarm had been a faint sound from afar, had barely penetrated my subconsciousness at first. The thoughts of Jackie so consuming, so prevalent in my mind.

At first, simply opening my eyes had been a chore, had taken untold effort. But it wasn’t out of a reluctance to see my hot and delectable neighbour. It didn’t come from a fear of the unknown. I knew she’d be exactly where I left her, would still be restrained, gagged and collared as I left her. No it was from exhaustion, from a need to regain my strength, my composure.

Slowly I rose, yet another shower proving inept when attempting to clear my head. Still in that dazed state I feel when tiredness seeps over my body and mind. I dressed. Looking up at the clock for the umpteenth time, I headed for the garage, I prepared for the day.

Knowing nosy Norris would be awake herself, would be twitching her curtains as always, briefly I pondered my options. “Should I simply carry the antique trunk I planned on using for phase one of my plan across the street. Should I place it in the bed of my customised 1956 Ford Pickup truck”. I silently asked myself, as the clock chimed 9.

“Oh damn it”, I muttered out loud as I dropped the tail gate. “This is going to be heavier than I thought”, I told myself as the garage door opened. “I guess driving across the streets the wise choice”, I thought as the 5.7 litre supercharged V8 rumbled into life.

Carefully I backed up to Jackie’s garage door. Well aware of the fact nosy Norris was watching my every move. “Morning Jackie”, I called out as I let myself in, “are you ready for the day ahead”, I asked as I closed the front door behind me…………
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I feel his pain. Lack of sleep can do strange things to a person. I hope it does not damage his resolve.

Excellent work. The tension is still palpable and his turmoil so real.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> But thankfully my resolve, my inner need to remain respectful,
> won the battle every time. Yet I don’t know how.

For how long ;)

I've done the twisting and turning, not being able to sleep, thinking about somebody else restraint, helpless, waiting for her rescuer to come.
Good chapter. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I am behind on these stories! But I will catch up. The quality of the stories remains high :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another very good chapter, my friend, a very accurate depiction of John's inner turmoil :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your wonderful, kind and as always inspiring comment, and here finally is the long awaited update, I just hope you’ll all enjoy half as much as the previous....

Bandit666

Part forty three,

“Oh I see spending the night bound, gagged and on the couch has done little to quench the fire of arousal”, I commented having closed the door behind myself. For there Jackie knelt, tall and proud, flaunting her lingerie clad body. The thin leather belts still holding her legs together, the arm binder still keeping her wrists and elbow where they’d been placed, and the gag still keeping her muffled. All while the look on her face, the intensity in her eyes displayed a wanton lust for closeness.
ADC64807-3790-4134-B9E1-C21147156C80.jpeg
“Uummmm hhhhhhmmmm”, Jackie purred in reply, moving her body as seductively as her leather restraints would allow. Her beautiful pale grey eyes ablaze with wanton lust and desire.

“Oh boy, is this naughty Minx doing everything she can to entice me into her web”, I thought to myself as I watched her little show. “I bet she was a siren in a past lift”, I chuckled to myself, even as I felt arousal build up within me. “I must resist, I mustn’t enter her lair”, I instructed myself, even as I longed to break my promise.

Slowly I approached, silently thinking to myself, “stay strong, stand firm”. At arms length I took hold of her leash, telling myself, “that’s good, keep your distance”. Gently, I encouraged her to stand on her bound legs, internally praising myself for my actions thus far, “that’s good, don’t stop now”.

“I have plans for us today”, I told my lust fuelled neighbour as she looked up at me, her eyes suddenly filled with confusion. “But who knows, maybe if you’re a good girl, you’ll get what you want later”, I added in a teasing tone, as carefully I made Jackie hop towards the staircase.

“Hhhmmmmm”, she asked quizzically past her gag, at my statement. “Aahhhhhhhhhh”, she squealed in shock, as one step at a time I lead her upstairs.

“I’m going to release you now, you bad girl”, I informed, with a smack to her firm pert butt. An action I’d no doubt regret later. “But you’re not to remove your gag until I have left the room”, I added as we entered the bathroom.

“Freshen up, shower, and change into some nice tight jeans, a jumper and your cowboy boots”, I instructed, still giving away nothing of what I had planned. “And I’ll meet you in the living room”, I continued whist finally removing the arm binder. “See you there”, I commented as slowly I closed the bathroom door, leaving Jackie to finish removing her restraints…………………..
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The iron willed man returns!

It is so good to see this update. I love the depiction of inner turmoil in our hero and his ongoing triumph over his base desires, in the face of relentless temptation

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman more to follow soon all going to plan, and time allowing.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Nice new chapter, my friend :)
I'm really curious to see what's the plan for that outfit :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, although I’m wondering if maybe I’ve drifted too far away from what many others wished to read.......

But never mind, part 44 will be here in minutes....... :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part forty four.

“Well, here I am, Mr Boring, just as you instructed”, a rather unimpressed Jackie announced as she presented herself at the bottom of the staircase. Dressed in jeans and jumper.

“Really, Mr Boring, and here I was, about to praise you for making even such a simple outfit look so good”, I responded with a smirk. While allowing my sexy neighbour watch as I playfully ran a length of rope through my hands.

“Umm, so, what now”, she asked of me as I stepped closer.

“Now, now I need to prepare you for brunch in the great outdoors”, I replied, gently turning her till she faced away from me.

“And that requires me being bound and gagged I take it”, she half commented, half asked.

“Well of course, after all you simply can’t be trusted to behave yourself”, I answered with a smirk, while delighting in binding her wrists securely behind her back once again.

“Really, and just exactly would you expect me to do”, came Jackie’s quizzical response.

“Oh I don’t know, but after the last few days, it wouldn’t surprise me, if I turned around to find you half naked and acting in such an unladylike manner”, I shot back, reaching down for a second length of rope.

“Err, and exactly how do you expect me to walk around and enjoy the great outdoors”, she asked of me, as I finished off binding her ankles securely together.

“Who says you need to do much walking around”, I answered, moments before scooping her up off her feet and placing her inside the trunk. The very trunk I’d retrieved from the bed of my pickup truck.

“Err, John, Umm, I don’t know if I like this idea”, Jackie squealed once inside.

“Well, I’m sorry to hear that, but then it’s how it will be”, I responded, running my hands up her lovely thighs. “But then it won’t be for too long”, I offered in reassurance while gently caressing her body. In a way I knew would get her wondering what would follow.

“Ooooohhhhhhh, well in that case, who am I to complain”, she suddenly purred as I allowed myself to get just a little too carried away once more. “Aaahhhhhhhh”, she cooed as I got ever nearer to crossing that invisible line I’d drawn in the sand.

“I’m pleased to hear it”, I whispered, in a husky voice, while taking hold of the black leather muzzle gag I’d found in her collection of naughtiness. “And anyway, if you’re very good today, I promise a night you won’t forget”, I added, even as I slipped the ball gag attached to the muzzle past her willing smiling lips.

“Mmmmmmmm”, she moaned, no doubt wondering just what I had in mind.

“Well just one more rope”, I informed, before placing her in a nice little ball tie”.
1E0BD1CB-245E-490F-8BAD-3FC131132BC1.jpeg
“And so you’re ready”, I added, just before closing the lid and locking Jackie away…………..
4E361D47-1AC0-4860-9B83-D101A90022B8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very nice, if a bit cruel, twist, my friend :twisted:
As always, I'm curious to see what will follow :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello once again. A simple question for all of you out there would you like this tale to continue. Like to see it reworked from the start or left as is and have me move on to something new

Bandit666
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love this tale and would be happy to see more. That said, I like all your stuff, so would be happy either way.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I love this tale and would be happy to see more. That said, I like all your stuff, so would be happy either way.
Me too :)
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChristopherBG »

This story is very amazing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic