I couldn’t believe my luck. M/F part 44 finally added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty two,

“Are you decent”, I asked, standing outside Jackie’s closed bedroom door, just as the clock chimed 1 in the morning. “As it’s late and you’ll need your rest”, I quickly added, part of me hoping the answer would be no. While the other hoped for the opposite.

“Well, I’m dressed, ready for bed, you wicked fiend”, Jackie replied seductively, “so why don’t you come in and do you’re worst”, she continued, as slowly, a little nervously, not sure if I could control my animal instincts I turned the brass door knob.

“Well, what do you think”, she asked, as she knelt on the bed before me, her legs spread shoulder width apart, her ankles crossed and hands behind the head. “Take me, bind me, gag me, do with me as you please”, she purred, obviously wanting more that just the feel of tight rope around her body.
606B5FDC-3D98-4B19-8C9A-5A2C84674287.jpeg
“Now that’s an offer I find hard to resist”, I responded, my voice low, my tone husky, as I stepped forward. “And yet I must”, I admitted, with difficulty as my hands slowly slipped up her nylon clad legs, lifting the hem of her satin nightie in the process.

“But that doesn’t mean you won’t end up helpless, and satisfied”, I continued, when with delight I revealed the white panties that covered her wanting, longing womanhood. “So let’s get started”, I added, removing my hands before I went to far.

“I think we’d best start with this”, I stated picking up a neatly prepared white clothe. “After all, we wouldn’t want you saying something we’d both regret in the morning”, I said while Jackie willingly let it slip between her luscious lips. “There, that’s much better””, I added, knotting it only relatively loosely, in case she need to remove it during the night.

“Now lean into me”, I instructed, pulling her close, her heaving chest resting against mine. Only the thin cotton of my t-shirt, and blue satin of her nightie offering any protection. “Now, now, no touching”, I admonished her, as she suddenly grabbed my butt and squeezed.

“I’ll have these, I think”, I commented, pulling her hands behind her back. “This rope should keep you under control”, I added, while binding her wrists securely together, keeping the knots well away from her fluttering fingers.

“Umm, let’s test that flexibility you bragged about”, I teased, as with a rope just above the elbows, I pulled them together. “Nice and tight, just as we like it”, I remarked, while hearing her breathing deepen, and her nipples harden as she rested against me.

Resting my hands on her firm pert, my fingers drawing up the hem of her nightie, I whispered, provocatively, “and now for your legs, starting right here”.

“Aaahhhhhh, ooooooo, mmmmm”, Jackie cooed, feeling me slipping her thighs together. “Aaahhh…..aaaa….hhhh”, she gasped, as the next coil of rope lashed them tightly together. “Eeeeekkkk, wwwwwweeeeeekkkkkk”, she squealed, when without warning I pushed her onto the bed.

“Roll over, you bad, bad girl”, I commanded, with unusual intensity. “Better, much better”, I continued, with a few well placed smacks on her firm, pert butt. “Ankles together”, I ordered, surprised by my own forcefulness.

“Nearly done”, I informed, while placing her in a nice effect, but not overly strict hogtie. “You’ll find I’ve left a few things for your pleasure”, I continued, making reference to a few items left near her on the bed.
34D271CA-72BA-426B-AEC4-8FA04B91EAE2.jpeg
“See you at nine”, I said with a smile and final smack to her butt. “Sleep tight”, I continued with a chuckle, as I headed for her bedroom door. “And don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”, I added, while switching of the light and closing the door behind me……………….
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Beautifully executed, that line is so thin, it could slice an atom in two.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another nice update, my friend :)
Loved the idea of tying the arms behind her back while "hugging" her from the front :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both for you comments, I hope the follow part continues that feeling, and that the part after, will also allow you to see the forming dynamic, :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty three,

“Good morning Jackie”, I called up the stairs having let myself in. “I’ll be with you in a minute or two”, I added, turning towards the kitchen. “As you have a busy, rope filled day ahead”, I muttered under my breath, while switching on the kettle.

With hot, reviving coffee and a cold refreshing bottle of water in hand, I childishly exclaimed “coming ready or not”, as I swung swung open her bedroom door. “Oh you naughty, naughty girl”, I said with a smirk, upon finding her lying face up, the top of her stockings and white panties exposed.
F8A80492-B15C-4385-8542-47CB0A3B87C7.jpeg
“You know seeing here like this, I could so easily spend all day teasing and caressing you”, I told her as I sat on the bed next to her. “Your legs so soft to the touch, your ability to resist so limited”, I continued as slowly, gently I began to stroke her still securely bound thigh. “But then I could do so much more besides”, I added, my hand hovering only an inch above her wanting womanhood.

“But I won’t”, I tormented, pulling my hand away, before contact was made, before something inappropriate could happen. “Instead, I will release you, for now”, I informed, while rolling her over, my hand planted firmly on her butt.

“Oh go on then, just a little more caressing”, I commented, as Jackie, purred, and moaned sweetly past the sodden clothe still tied between her lips. “Do you like this”, I asked while my hand slowly made its way from her stocking feet to her butt.

“Uuummmmm, yyyyyeeetttthhhhh”, she cooed, a twinkle in her beautiful pale grey eyes. “Mmmakkkkttthhh, mmeetthhh, yyyoorrttthhh”, she purred, unaware of the fact I’d released her from the hogtie.

“Don’t worry, I intend to”, I replied, while, rather reluctantly I freed her ankles and thighs. “You have a busy day, of helplessness set out before you”, I added, as gently, seductively she rubbed her legs together.

Unexpectedly, as I helped her sit up, Jackie wrapped her newly free legs around my waist, nestled her crotch against mine. “Now, now, let’s not get carried away, here”, I whispered in her ear, even though my hands rested on her perfect firm, pert butt.

“We must think of Michael and your marriage”, I stated while slowly releasing first her arms and then her wrists. “Respect, where respect is due”, I added, even as she throw her arms around me.

“Oh John, that was amazing”, she whispered, her mouth dry, her voice so distant. “Hold me close”, she asked as we embraced. “I know you’re right”, but you can give what Michael can’t, and he knows that”, she told me, her warm breath against my neck.

“Keep me bound, keep me gagged, do with me as you please”, she purred, “we reached an agreement before he left, it’s him I love, it’s your control and dominance I long for”, she continued. “Michaels happy with that, in fact he’s ecstatic, for you can give me what he can’t, and he can give me what you can’t”, she added.

“I see, well in that case, you’ve got a busy time ahead of you”, I acknowledged, “but first, you must freshen up, drink, eat and dress”, I continued. “For I will leave you now”, I informed, “I have work that must be done”, I told her, “so you have exactly one hour, to prepare, make your way to my place, and most of all present yourself to me, looking professional and respectable”, I added pulling myself a way with difficulty.........
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty four,

“Ah, good morning Michael”, I said in greeting when finally I made contact via telephone, “oh no everything’s fine”, I added upon his enquiry. “What’s that, oh yes she’s got quite the insatiable appetite for all things bondage”, I replied to his statement.

“But then, that’s why I’m calling you this morning”, I stated openly, “for I need to know you’re happy for me to keep you beautiful wife all trussed up and gagged”, I continued, hoping the answer would be yes.

“You are, I’m pleased to here it”, I responded to his confirmation, a sense of relief spreading through my body and mind. “Umm, yes you could say there’s a strong chemistry between us”, I acknowledged, thinking back to all the caressing, teasing and warm embracing we’d done thus far.

“Really”, I exclaimed, no doubt sounding a little shocked, “you’re pleased there is, for Jackie’s sake”, I added, never expecting to here him tell me he wanted that.

“So you’re happy for me to continue”, I asked, really wanting that reassurance. “No, no, I have no problem with that”, I answered, feeling a renewed sense of belief. “You’re sure I can, take advantage of her helplessness, in anyway I feel suitable”, I responded, my eyes shooting wide open.

“Very well, I will take that onboard”, I said, a rather large grin spreading across my face, “literally anything I wish, expect that of course”, I replied, no doubt sounding startled. “But yes, have no fear, I’ll respect the boundaries, you are her husband, and somethings must remain between just the two of you”, I acknowledged when the subject of intimacy and love making came up.

“Oh, I see, I didn’t know that”, I responded, when told she liked to be spanked, “really, that too”, I added, with a smile, having been told how she likes to ordered about. “And you’re sure you’re happy with that”, I asked, before being interrupted by a knock on my door.

“Oops, that will be her now”, I stated, while standing up. “Oh no, thank you Michael, I feel much happier now”, I continued while heading for the door. “Yes of course, speak to you soon”, I added before hanging up and opening the door………….
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

...apparently things are about to get even hotter... :shock: :lol:
Nice work building up the expectations for the next chapter as usual, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend seems you’re the only one to notice or at least comment and I was interested to hear people’s thoughts about the phone call idea
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty five,

“So tell me John, is this respectable enough”, Jackie asked seductively as she slipped out of her black knee length coat, “after all it is wear less Wednesday”, she added striking a pose, her beautiful pale grey eyes sparkling, her smile captivating.
42CBDE2D-CFF6-4200-8ECC-4072A7EB53B0.jpeg
“Really, wear less Wednesday, I’ve never heard of such a thing”, I stated stepping forward, “but if this is the result, I can’t wait for fancy dress Friday and saucy Saturday”, I added, pulling her close, very close, my hands on her slender waist.

“And yes, I’d say you look more than respectable enough for me”, I said in answer to her initial question and I allowed my hands to gently slid onto her firm pert butt. My fingertips teasing and sensually tickling that bit flesh not covered by her panties.

“Ooo…oohh…ooohhh, yyeessss, yyyessssss”, she moaned seeming to have slipped under the spell of my gentle touch, my sweet caress. “Tie me, gag me, take me, I’m yours”, she whispered her head buried into my chest.

I could feel her trembling, could sense the excitement building within her as I spoke. “Have no fear my wonderful girl, I intend to, and I’m going to make it tight and secure”, my hand gripping her butt firmly. “And I intend to delight in hearing you moan and whimper while watching you struggle and wriggle”, I added, hoping she couldn’t feel the bulge forming in my pants, as that was one step beyond.

“Umm, that sounds like a challenge to me”, Jackie purred as my hands slipped down and caressed the gap between her stocking tops and butt. “So what do I get when I win”, she cooed confidently as she parted her legs so my fingers could tease her inner thighs, millimetres from her twitching womanhood.

“Let me think, I know if you win, which you won’t, then you decide how you’re tied, and exactly what I do to you”, I answered, rather fearful of what the outcome of such an option could be. “But when you fail, I’ll drag you over my knee and spank you till your butts bright red”, I added with a wicked grin.

“Ooooohhhhhh, that sounds like a win, win situation for me”, she replied with a wishful sigh, her face turning red when she realised just what she’d admitted. “So you’d better do your worst, you evil man”, she whispered seductively in my ear, her warm breath on my neck, so intoxicating..........
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Cliffhanger:)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Nice Cliffhanger:)
I agree :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

gagged86 wrote: 4 years ago
Thank you! :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago
gagged86 wrote: 4 years ago
Thank you! :)
You're welcome :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Not just a cliffhanger, but one that could easily see the next chapter, or possibly the one after, over in the adult area, lol!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago Not just a cliffhanger, but one that could easily see the next chapter, or possibly the one after, over in the adult area, lol!
I agree... great story Bandit666.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you, just knowing I’m managing to keep this story both enjoyable and interesting means a lot. And offers the kind of encouragement we all long for. Long may that continue, as you’ll be pleased to know I’ve got plenty of ideas yet to share and a novel (or at least I hope will be) conclusion when the time arrives :)

But have no fear Emma, it won’t quite make it into the adult section, unless the moderators deem it necessary
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty six,

“There we go, that should do nicely”, I whispered in Jackie’s ear having tied the last knot well away from her searching fingers. “And I’m sure you recognise this position by now”, I added, while my left hand explored, caressed and groped her firm, pert butt.
AA6567BA-730D-4E0F-8BC4-43ECF73819ED.jpeg
“Ummmmmmm”, she moaned clearly savouring my touch, “ooohhhhhhh”, she purred as slowly I began to stroke her thighs and calves. “Yeettthhh, yeettthhhhhh”, she pleaded every time my hand neared her most intimate zone. “Plleeeettthhh, plleeetthhh”, she begged past the silver satin panties and black vet wrap that gagged her.

“Oh god, you have no idea how much I want to”, my mind screamed in silence. “To have you, to take you”, would be any mans deepest fantasy”, it exclaimed while not a word past my lips. “Don’t do, don’t do it”, my inner self yelled, when my fingers got dangerously close to slipping between her tightly bound thighs.

“So here’s the rules”, I rather blurted out, as if an unknown force had snapped me from a dream like state, “I have work that must be done”, I went on to inform her. “Although we both know just how much of a distraction you will provide”, I added, as my fingers slipped inside her tight fitting corset, and my palm rested on her soft, yet firm, pert butt.

“Yyeeettthhh, annttthhh, yottthhh loovvtttthhh ittthhh”, she offered in reply to my comment and of course I couldn’t disagree.

“It’s just turned 9.45”, I informed, while my fingertips teased her lower back, “and you have exactly 2 hours to escape”, I added in a husky tone, that until a few days earlier, I didn’t even know was possible.

“Tthhhaaatthhhssss, eeahhhyyyy”, she exclaimed, wriggling under my touch, deliberately grinding her butt into my hand.

“Is that so”, I asked, with a smirk, “well in that case if, or rather when, you fail to escape, you’ll now be receiving 15 hard swift smacks on this butt of yours”, I teased, giving it a good firm squeeze. “For every 30 minutes you’ve remained helpless”.

“Illttthhh, wwiinnttthhh, thhhissssshhhh, timmtthhh”, she claimed, a twinkle in her eyes, a flushed looked in her cheeks.

“Very well, then the clock starts now”…………….
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Once again a great work... I wonder what will happen when she'll lose the challenge, other than the spanks :twisted:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, you’ll hopefully get the answers soon, but sadly rl and work commitments are holding up
Progress right now
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago sadly rl and work commitments are holding up progress right now
Don't you hate it when that happens ;)

I'll patiently wait for the next chapter while sitting on my chair (unless she unties me, than I will be patiently waiting while moving around). :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I hope she’s set you free by now, as it’s been quite a wait, but read on, part 27 has arrived :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty seven,

Of course, needless to say, whether through design, or her share inability to do so, when at 11.30 I packed up my laptop Jackie still remained securely hogtied. Not a single rope had been slackened, nor knot loosened, despite her best efforts, if you could call them that.

For while, yes, it’s true at times, she could be seen, when I looked up from my work, rolling around, struggling wildly, or wriggling in an attempt to reach my well placed knots. It also be said, she spent most of her time simply basking in her helplessness, or purring through the silver panties and black vet wrap that served as a gag.

“Ah, there we go, finished at last”, I announced standing, working the stiffness out of my neck and back. “And surprise, surprise, you’re still exactly where I left you”, I smirked, while kneeling beside my helpless neighbour, even though that wasn’t quite true. As Jackie had, in fact managed to move about a foot closer to where I’d been sitting.

“But now, luckily for you, it appears I have a spare few minutes”, I stated, reaching out resting my hand on her firm pert butt. “And I’m sure you’d agree it would be such a shame not to take advantage”, I added, as slowly, deliberately I began to caress her bare thighs, between her butt and stocking tops.

“uummmmmmmm”, Jackie moaned oh so faintly at my touch, her voice barely a whisper. “Ahhhhhhhh”, came her almost undetectable sigh as I gently caressed her thighs. “Hhmmmm”, she asked inquisitive, when with surprising ease I rolled her over, until we lay face to face on the floor.
41F4CC46-BAC6-4555-ACF3-079C1DEED542.jpeg
Slowly my caress continued, Jackie’s eyes full of lust and longing. Each time I neared her crotch she attempted to roll over so I’d make contact. No doubt hoping a single touch would tip me over the edge. And it most likely would have done.

Yet somehow, I avoided her actions, I controlled my own longing for intimacy. Even as the green eyed monster of jealousy began to well up within me. “You know Michael’s such a lucky man”, I told her my hand resting on her hip, my fingers stroking her butt.

“I could so easily keep you like this forever and a day”, I openly admitted, as we both ignored the alarm signalling her time was up. “I can just imagine waking next to you each morning, as you lie helpless and aroused”, I added, before stopping myself, for fear I’d go to far.

“You really are such a naughty, naughty girl”, I told her as with a little effort I released that first, and only rope. “So I hope you’re ready for a good spanking”, I continued as I stood, towering above her. “Because here it comes”, I added when I sat and dragged her still securely bound body over my knee………
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

So much tension between these two... I'm starting to feel sorry for Michael :shock: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, but don’t feel too sorry for Michael just yet....... ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twenty eight,

“Come on, you can do this”, I silently told myself, as Jackie’s firm pert butt glared up at me, clad in only a pair of black satin panties. “Just remain the gentleman”, I thought to myself, seeing how moist her crotch had become. “Keep your hands to yourself”, my mind instructed, while gently I caressed first the back of her toned thighs.

“Ummmmmmm”, she faintly moaned at my soft caress. “Aaahhhhhhhh”, she sighed, while I playfully squeezed her butt. “Ppllleeettthhh”, she begged through her gag, eagerly awaiting the promised spanking.

Using all my inner strength, I resisted the desire to pull down her panties, to reveal her bare butt and moist womanhood.

“You .. know .. you .. really .. really .. are .. such .. a .. very .. very .. very .. naughty .. naughty .. lady”, I told her, when finally I could hold back no longer. My every word being emphasised with a hard smack across both her firm pert butt cheeks as she lay bound over my knee.

“I .. can .. honestly .. see .. why .. Michael .. says .. he .. always .. has .. his .. hands .. full .. with .. you”, I added with a chuckle, while I landed more blows. “Your .. appetite .. appears .. to .. know .. no .. end”, I smirked as still my hand made contact with her butt.

“Yeettthh, yeeetthh”, she squealed with every strike, “immtthh a baddtthh, badtthh, girltthhh”, she yelled between gasps. “Mmorrttthhh, mmoorrtthh”, she pleaded, when it looked like I was about to stop.

“Oh I have plenty more to give you”, I replied, taking a break from the spanking, my hand almost as red as her butt. “And yet, why do everything at once”, I teased as she seemed to drift off into subspace. After all, it’s time you went home and changed, we have a busy afternoon ahead, I told her as reluctantly I released her from her bonds……….
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic