Nothing like Grand Larceny M/FFFFFf and M/Mm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nothing like Grand Larceny M/FFFFFf and M/Mm

Post by WyattW5 »

Anyone interested in adding victims to this story please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message and I will add them in.

My truck is parked across the street from the bank of Berkely-Wells bank. In Hopskin's Illinois. I had arrived five minutes before the first person walks through the door. Margaret Thatcher the cleaning lady there for fifteen years.

A tall chubby woman of fifty or so. Her thick blond hair wound in tight a tight bun a pin holding her bangs from her eyes. She would come in at ten to six every day to get an early start on her cleaning. I got out of my truck my supplies in my bag. The bag slung over my shoulder walking across the street to the bank.

Margaret began to open the bank I had just snuck up behind her as she was about to close the door. Able to keep my breathing steady and my footfalls soft I slip into step quite literally right behind her.

Dressed in a red t-shirt with the company logo on the left breast a nametag stitched into the fabric on the opposing side. She had begun to fiddle with her key ring on the belt loop of her jeans when I sneak up. Clamping my gloved and over her mouth.

“Please do not scream or fight... I have no desire to hurt you... okay” I whisper into her ear her brown eyes shoot wide open looking at me through her peripheral vision. Nodding slightly I gently guide her from her position I set her down onto a chair.

“What do you want please don’t do anything I can’t do anything I just have the keys to the office and the storage room please” clamping my gloved hand over her lips I look into her eyes. Stopping her breathless ranting.

“Look at me... do as I say play by my rules you will make it home to see your grandchildren again okay” nodding in my hand I let go of her lips and I take the keys from her belt. Opening my bag I pull out a bunch of zip ties and a roll of duct tape.

“These are to restrain you they will not hurt you but they will be tight” the older woman closed her eyes and played as limp as she could. Though she still felt like a rigidly stiff ironing board. Using the tape I wrap her ankles above and below her knees. Taking the zip ties I zip her wrists to the arms of the chair then finally I walk around the back of the counter. Taking a kleenex box and pull four out balling them up I fill her mouth.

“Pleaphf nophf!” she whines before I press six pieces of tape to her mouth first in an x formation then another two in = another strip over her upper lip then another around her chin.

Standing back I nod “alright Miss Thatcher, now we sit and wait for the Assistant Manager.
Last edited by WyattW5 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'd like to see Detective Becket - without Castle :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hmm obviously the manageress and a cashier need to arrive with the safe keys
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I'd like to see Detective Becket - without Castle :)
we will see lol
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Hmm obviously the manageress and a cashier need to arrive with the safe keys
I left that fairly open. for people who want me to add a kind of character.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I'd like to see Detective Becket - without Castle :)
we will see lol
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

A security guard, perhaps.

Definitely a customer.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

An hour later.

My pistol sat on my lap as I glance back and forth from the security camera screen. To the front door to my captive then to the back door most other employees would go around the back door however with Mrs. Thatcher tied down at they would be directed to the front securely.

Arriving in a little red Sedan the beautiful cashier Sofia Delacruz.

A lovely Hispanic woman shoulder-length brown hair. She held an inverted triangle shaped body which she usually kept in a silk blouse. Today she wore a blue silk blouse and pencil skirt. Hugging her midriff beautifully.

“Ohmigod Margaret what happened to you are you hurt?” she calls out when I approach clutching my gloved hand over her mouth

“Do not move do not scream any attempt I will hurt her than you understand?”

“Mm-hmm” steadily guiding her away I tell her to sit down. Obliging me she sat then looks up to me her olive eyes widened with fear.

“what do you want you do not need to hurt us!” she exclaims loudly as I draw a pistol silencing her next remark.

“I do what I need to now quiet!” I snap peeling the tape off the roll and I wrap the silver binding her legs at the ankles and knees. Taping her wrists the arms of the chair she whined as the tape stuck to skin and wood.

“Please you don’t need to do this we will co-operate” placing a gloved hand to her mouth I stuff the fingers into her mouth making her brown eyes widen in uncertainty.

“I told you what I want and you refuse to give it to me”

“Mphf?” she exclaimed and I snarl

“Silence!” removing my glove inside her mouth I peel tape and wrap it around her head two times. Now Cashier one is taken care of. Checking my watch I have about ten minutes before the next person will arrive.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder who will arrive next :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

The next guest of honor is Emma Jones. The assistant-manager of the little branch. Bearing a striking resemblance to Stana Katic neck long brown hair pale skin. Smoked-wood brown eyes shot open in surprise at the first sight of Margaret Thatcher and Sofia Delacruz she had dropped her purse. Her cellphone glued to her hand.

“Do not try it, Mrs. Jones”

“What the oh...” stuttering at the sight of my firearm. I keep the weapon aimed at her. Nudging my other hand directing her from the door and to her desk offset from the main counter.

“Roll the chair out front I want to see your lovely legs” I comment examining her frumpy-formal attire. Wearing a pair of dark pale slacks and brown sports coat with a pink v-neck shirt. Revealing the pale skin of her chest.

“Don’t hurt us okay I have the keys to the till alright!”

“And the safe?”

“The Manager has those keys she does not come until about ten am”

“I know that part, lean down and turn the locks on each wheel of the chair” her eyebrows rose “do it” I state bluntly again before she nods bending down to comply

“do not be tempted to try anything funny, I have a sidearm aimed for Mrs. Thatcher”

“how do you know our names?” the Assistant Manager asks still bent over

“alright times up!” I warn when the assistant manager shot up “please no I finished the wheels... don’t shoot” she exclaims.

“Good sit in the chair. She obliges looking to the other hostages trying to muster an encouraging smile. Walking over I place two zip ties on her lap

“bind your wrists to the arms to the chair I want them tight!”

She nods strapping the zip tie around the arm of the chair before sliding her wrist through and pulling it tight. Struggling to perform the other one I started counting down giving her reason to hurry.

“Alright, I am done just calm please” Mrs. Jones speaks looking down trying to calm herself with deep breaths. I walk over with a role of duct-tape in my hand I kneel down and wrap her ankles and her knees.

“Alright Mrs. Jones open your mouth please”

“No please don’t I will choke”

“Not likely” I use the bandana and cleave gag her before plastering an X with tape over her mouth silencing her to look up at me.

“Pleaphf nophf” she began to shake her head and whimper. as I go to check the camera's
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked Appearance of Stana Katics double :) And now we wait for the manager :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I was sitting at the computer desk when I saw the Security guard walking up. He is a tall handsome lad. With short ginger brown hair. Small chin hairs forming a small beard. His tanned skin was greatly illuminated by the bright white shirt of his uniform.

His blue hat was lowered as he walks into the office. Lunch box in one hand and a refillable coffee mug in the other. Walking in the office he grumbles something before saying.

“Good morning Emma” Looking from under the bill of his hat his green eyes grow wide. Three women bound on chairs in the corner he drops the lunch pale with an audible thud. His hand going for his gun or his radio.

“Don’t try it, Troy!” I call out aiming my firearm at him he looks to me casually his hand frozen next to his sidearm like one of those cowboy dueling poses. Holding my firearm on him I wait for his next move it felt like an hour but it was only two minutes before he raises his hands.

“Very good no one needs to die here, disrobe the gun belt and radio” clapping his buckle open he drops the gun belt on the floor and unclipping the radio from his shoulder piece it fell and he set it on the ground.

“Thank you. Now turn and face that wall” indicating with the business end of my pistol the Security guard began to grumble quietly before turning and stepping to the wall hands up.

“Now hands behind your back” obliging steadily he takes a deep breath

“it will be alright ladies, just co-operate and we will make it out of this unscathed”
Troy glances at me before turning back to the wall “remove your hat please” obliging he tosses it aside and sighs heavily. I make my approach in his gun belt he has a set of handcuffs and zip-ties.

“Mrs. Jones I do not recommend moving another inch unless you want this man to get hurt do you understand! his bulletproof vest can’t stop point-blank range!” I call glancing at Emma who was trying to move for the alarm button again. Her eyebrows rose before inching back to her spot.

Cuffing the man I set him on his knees then using his shoelaces I bind his feet together. Setting him on his bottom I grab the hat he had been wearing and I stuff it into his mouth.

Grumbling with complaint his eyes big and angry as I wrap the tape around his mouth only an inch from the bill hung between his lips. Wrapping the tape four times around his mouth and head. Gargling angrily at me I step back then turn to Mrs. Jones.

Grabbing the gun belt from the floor I unhitch every piece of equipment and walk over to Mrs. Jones grabbing her by the arm I gently pull her away towards a pipe connected to the heating system. I take the thick belt wrap it around the pipe and her neck in one quick wrap. Buckling it tight. Her eyes look up at me with pleading eyes.

“I told you to do nothing silly and nothing will happen to you, now you get to stay here,” I say turning away from her to look checking my watch. 9:15 so I have to keep this man and these girls trussed up for at least forty-five minutes no pressure. I assure myself sitting down at a cashier's desk.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

After twenty minutes. I notice a couple of people walk in the front door. I watch as a mother and two kids. Come up to the ATM I look through the camera seeing if they look into the office.

After four minutes the mother had taken her card from the machine but was walking into the office. Rushing into motion I grab my gun and the woman’s eyes shoot wider than saucers as I stand there. The little boy clung to her mother's hand while the little girl simply stood wide-eyed.

“What are you doing?” the little girl manages. She stands maybe two feet six inches tall no more than seventy pounds shoulder-length ginger-red hair. Freckles sprinkling over her cheeks. Thinking quickly I crouch down to look her in the eye.

“I am playing robber with these nice folks, do you want to play?” the boy looks to his mother who stood like a deer in high-beams. Before glancing down on her son “do what he says honey” the mother encourages and the boy stands up “what do we do?”

“Well, first we need to tie your mom up” the little boy's eyes brighten as he turns his back to me and says in his most dastardly villainous voice. Stick 'em up, ladies”

I was surprised when both mother and daughter raised their hands. I tell the kid to help his sister face the wall and keep an eye on her while I tend the kid's mother.

Dressed in a sweater and jeans the strawberry blond began to tremble at my approach.

“Deep breathes I promise I will not hurt you or your children, I want the bank's money, not yours deep breathes and co-operate,” I said nudging her to a wall I begin to wrap the tape around her wrists twice over then wrapping it three times down the center of her wrists. I turn to her son.

“Come here sport” the boy approaches and looks at the paperwork on his mother's arms. I hand him the tape and ask him to do this to his sister. The boy nods and takes the rollover to his sister his mother and I watch as the boy struggles with the strong sticking tape. Finally getting a length long enough to wrap around his sister's wrists. She surprised me by not complaining. Sending a glimpse to her mother showing her displeasure.

Once the girl was taped at the wrists I kneel down taking a strip of tape from the roll and show the boy to place a single piece over their mother's mouth. Giving the boy a smaller strip he places it over his sister's mouth she whines but obliges shaking her arms a bit.

I turn to face the boy his face wide with a smile bright red with joy I almost hated to end his fun. I crouch down next to the boy he looks bright-eyed at me “so what now?”

“Now I come in as the cops and scoop up the bad guy” I grab the kid by his arms and give him a quick little airplane ride before laying him belly down on the floor. Taking his arms I zip-tie his arms behind his back.

“Hey but you’re a bad guy too! How are you goin going to”I begin to tickle the kid's sides before I hear a door close? My eyes shoot up to the Bank manager. Drawing my gun the mother squeals loudly as I look the manager in the eyes. Informing her of what I will do, if she does not comply.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Last chapter I hope a few of you enjoy the story.

The Bank manager is a tall woman about six-two a hundred fifty or so pounds her raven hair tied in a bun. White blouse with flowers printed on the trim. Flowing wine-colored skirt. Thick framed glasses over her olive-green eyes.

“Please do not hurt anyone we will all co-operate” nodding I raise the firearm.

“Yes ma’am, now it is time to get down to business, open the registers and the safe then I will set you aside to not get in my way, then I leave I will call the police to come and let you out, understand?”

“Yes” the woman nods gingerly raising her hands she nods setting her purse down she grabs her card and keys and individually opened each and every cashier till then walks up to the vault and unlocks the door.

Watching her work I turn my gun on all the captives. I look to the older janitor who was as silent as a church mouse. To the young Cashier who was weeping like a widow. Turning to Troy the security guard grunting but otherwise doing nothing.

Finally looking to the mother and her children. The two children were screaming into their gags while their mother tried calming them as best as she could in her gagged state.

“Now my dear manager thank you for your co-operation if you would be as so kind as to assure the staff and your guests as soon as I am gone the sooner this will all be over” the woman gave me a curt nod stepping forward walking around me she looks to everyone who can look at her.

“Everybody remains calm... as soon as this gentleman gets into the vault he will leave and this will all be over for all of us” the manager glances at me and I smile

“very good now sit down against that wall next to your assistant manager” the woman glances at Mrs. Jones who was whimpering against the pipes wincing at me I look down on the manager who sat down and smiles as the woman looks up to her assistant the woman was quite uncomfortable.

“Wrists in front together” zip tying her wrists before I wrap my last zip tie around her knee. Hiking up her skirt to pull the zip tie up to act as a hard makeshift garter on her thigh.

“Please you do not need to do this we will be quiet”

“I will make you quiet ma’am now” pulling a hairband from the back of her bun I stuff her mouth before using four pieces of tape to form an X over her lips than an = over her top lip just below her nose and the other above her chin.

“Mphf plephf nuphf!” finishing with that I stand up and smile “now time to empty out the”

“Freeze!” I snap at the attention of a two hundred pound officer his chest and stomach pushed forward with his body armor.

“Put the gun down!” thinking quickly I began to tremble adrenaline shooting through me. Before I could think I discharge my sidearm wildly at the officer as I turn and run. Pushing through the back door.

I thought I could escape through the back alley. But I was wrong!

I was tackled in the middle of my stomach by an immense force crushing me to the ground. I was dumbstruck as I felt my arms forcefully pulled back cold metal cuffs clink tight pulling my wrists together by a hundred and fifty-pound Female officer. Standing five foot eight. Her red hair in a tightly wound updo.

“Well sheet” I whine before she shakes her head “you are under arrest for Grand Larceny anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law” she began to speak over the Miranda rights.

Two months later. Greg Campbell was charged and sentenced to twenty years in prison. For Grand Larceny. Long story short. Crime doesn’t pay, but there is nothing quite like grand larceny.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic