Captured by Boy's Club mmmm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Captured by Boy's Club mmmm/f

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This is my first story being told from the perspective of a female

My name is Kris, I'm 24 year old girl. I'm 5'5", have a slim build, red hair and green eyes. I live with my mom, older brother Calvin and three other sisters, I'm the youngest child. I work at a small chain retail store called Walden's Mart. I worked outside in the parking lot as their cart attendant, not just the only female cart attendant...but the only cart attendant that's lasted more than a couple years. I was kind of introverted, but I also get talkative when talking about certain topics. One of these things being big on girl power, it started with the Spice Girls. I normally stay out of debates that go on at my job, most of the time. On this day, I was talking with a co-worker were talking about Married with Children. I loved the show, Al Bundy and the group NO MAAM. My co-worker humorously started talking about how great it is being a guy. I humorously rebuttled with how girls rule and all that. It was all in good fun though and not serious at all.

I punched out for the day and started walking home, it was a 20-25 minute walk and on nice days I walked to and from work rather than riding my bicycle. I was wearing my blue polo shirt and khaki pants. As I walked down the sidewalk I saw four boys younger than me, late teens, I had seen them before. Three of them had brown hair and the fourth was Hispanic. The first guy had on black black and white athletic shorts and Rick and Morty socks, the second guy was wearing red and black athletic shorts, the third guy was wearing grey sweatpants and the fourth guy had on black athletic pants. All four were shirtless and had athletic builds. I walked past them and continued on. I walked past an area with trees that had vines hanging down from the trees obscuring part of the trees. I walked towards an area with palm fronds bushes lined along the sidewalk. The four guys had caught up with me and saw the second and third guy ran in front of me and stop. I wasn't sure what was going on, but suddenly I heard the first guy say "let's grab her" and suddenly the first and fourth guy both grabbed an arm, the first guy grabbed a hold of me with his arm. "What are you mmmm?" I started before the fourth guy clamped his hand over my mouth. The second and third guy grabbed a hold of my legs. I was dragged into the bushes and into the wooded area. The fourth guy let go of my mouth and I tried to tell out "Helmm mmmph mmm" the fourth guy covered my mouth again. They all shushed me and I tried saying "let me go, let me go" a few times and demanding that they "take your hand off my mouth, let go of my mouth" but it came out a series of mmphing. They reached the middle of the wooded area and the fourth guy removed his hand again. I screamed "Help I'm being kidnammmmpph" and he covered my mouth once again. The third guy swore that they weren't kidnapping me, they were only capturing me. That only made me let out a series of muffled screams.

They reached a backyard with a shed carried me inside. It was set up like a clubhouse. They each took turns restraining me with their arm and handgagging my mouth. Then with the second guy holding me tight, the first guy shoved a tube sock in my mouth. It tasted sweaty and sour, at least a couple days old. I let out a muffled groan of disgust. The first and second guy tied my wrists and arms together behind my back, while the third and fourth guy tied my ankles and legs together. They cinched between the ropes and the my arms were tied to my body, wrapping the ropes around my waist and midsection and arms. They cinched between those bindings as well. They each placed a long strip of duct tape over my mouth. I was placed in a chair and used a bungee cord to bind my body to the chair and a second bungee cord to bind my legs to the front legs of the chair.

I struggled against my bindings and mmmphed into my gag. The first guy said that they were GROSS, Get Rid Of Slimy girlS. I knew right away that they got the name from Calvin and Hobbes comic strips. I rolled my eyes and said this, it came out muffled. The third guy asked me what I said and I repeated my self as best as I could. It was muffled but in think they got the gyst of what I was trying to say. The second guy said "you're kind of talkative aren't you?" in an amused tone, I nodded my head, "that gag is keeping you nice and quiet for the time being" the first guy said. They went on to say that they captured me because they overheard me talking about how girls are better than guys. I rolled my eyes and tried to tell them this but it came out as a bunch of mmmphing. "Are you trying to tell us something?" the fourth guy asked "we can't understand you with your mouth gagged up" he said. They spent a while talking about how great boys were. They also talked about how they were more macho than any other man. I rolled my eyes again, I know male co-workers that were gym rats, outdoorsmen, veterans and athletic. They were all more macho than these boys. Afterwards they confessed that they just wanted to capture an attractive female and tie her up. The whole GROSS thing, my conversation they overhead was just an excuse to take me prisoner. "If we free you and let you go, you're not going to tell anyone will you?" The first guy asked, they all looked nervous. I thought about and shook my head. "No hard feelings?" The third guy asked, I shook my head. They were relieved and the fourth guy commented "my old man would've kicked my ass". They removed my gag and told me they would let me go soon. They removed the bungee cords and untied me. They asked if it was ok for them to walk me back with my arms being held and mouth handgagged. I let them do it. I actually enjoyed being taken prisoner by these boys and they knew it. I went home afterwards and I see them occasionally. When I do I let them cover my mouth as I walk home, if I'm biking I walk my bike as they hold my mouth. They talk to me and I talk to them in gag speak, they're amused by it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> This is my first story being told from the perspective of a female

Not bad. Could use some more spacing (line breaks) and try using other starts to sentences than 'They...', you use that a lot. But definitely a good try, keep writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree. More parapraphs make reading easier. A few more details would lend more coulour: Names for the Boys?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I smiled at the Calvin and Hobbes reference. Kudos for adding that in! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic