Mrs Folsom comes to visit F/Ffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mrs Folsom comes to visit F/Ffff

Post by lasse672000 »

Anette was washing up after dinner when, suddenly, a hand was pressed against her mouth and she was pressed against the kitchen wall by someone, dressed in a black, hooded catsuit, black gloves and black boots.
"Don't scream or run!" a female voice hissed in her ears. "O.K?"
She nodded and the hand over her mouth was taken away.
"Who are you, and what do you want?" she whispered.
"Who I am is not important, and I want you to do exactly as I tell you." the woman said. "Are you alone?"

At that moment, the kitchen door opened and ten-year old Chloë, dressed in a pink footy pyjama, entered. Her eyes widened at the sight of her mother and a stranger, dressed completely in black.
"Who are you?" she stuttered.
"Ah, eh," Anette desperately stuttered, "This is Mrs. Folsom, from my work. Remember me telling you and your sisters about her?"
Of course there were no Mrs. Folsom working with Anette, and as Chloë was a smart girl, she realized they could be in a lot of trouble.
"Ah, yes." Chloë turned to the intruder. "Good evening, Mrs. Folsom. How do you do?" she said, and curtseyed as she had been taught to do.
"Eh, good evening, sweetie; Chloë was it? I'm very well. Thank you for asking. I'm sorry to barge in like this, but your mother and I had planned on playing a little game with you, your mother and your sisters this evening. She forgot to tell you, I take it?"
"A game!" Chloë's eyes beamed, as she loved playing games, but didn't get the chance that often. "What kind of game?"
"Well," the intruder had to crouch to be able to look Chloë in the eyes, as she was quite small for her age, "you have heard of games where you get tied up, and have to get free as fast as you can, haven't you?"
"Yes, ma'm."
"Well, this is one where your mother tie you and your sisters up, then she gives me something I want and I tie her up. The thing is; you're not allowed to try to get free for one hour after I've left. Have I made myself clear?" The last question was clearly directed at Anette.
"Yes. Perfectly clear, Mrs. Folsom."
"Good. Now, Chloë. I left a bag outside. Would you be a dear and get it for me?"

"What do you want from me? I don't have any cash in the house, and the items that are valuable are marked by the police, and the markings cannot be removed. At least not without destroying the item itself."
"I know," the intruder sighed dramatically, "and that would of course be a damned nuisance, had it been something like that I wanted. But all I want is an old ledger that I know hasn't been tagged, and I know you keep in a safe in your bed room."
"The old ledger?" Anette was stunned. "What do you want with that?"
"Never you mind. Ah; here's Chloë with my bag! Shall we begin?" 'Mrs. Folsom' made a gesture towards the living room.

In the living room, thirteen-year old Sonya, dressed in a red footy pyjama, and fourteen-year old Astrid, dressed in a crimson ditto, sat in the sofa watching a film. They both looked up as the door opened and their mother and youngest sister entered. Astrid turned the sound on the T.V off.
"This is Mrs. Folsom, from mum's work." Chloë said before anyone else had the chance to say anything. "She's come to play a tie-up game with all of us, but we have to wait an hour after she's gone to get free. Neat, huh? Oh, and she wants some old book mum has in the safe in her bed room."
Without saying a word, the girls, who had understood that just about everything Chloë had told them was a lie got to their feet and Chloë stood beside Sonya and they all turned around.

Without a word, 'Mrs. Folsom' handed the bag to Anette, who opened it, took out three lengths of rope, and started tying her daughters' wrists behind their backs. Then, she took three more lengths, made them sit on the sofa, before tying their ankles together. Lastly, she took three handkerchiefs, which she balled up and placed inside her daughters' mouths, and tied scarves over them.
'Mrs. Folsom', who had followed Anette's every move, gave her a quizzical look.
"No; please don't ask." she sighed and shook her head. "Let's just get that ledger, so we can have our evening back; shall we?"

A couple of days later, a message turned up in the local paper. It read:
"To Mrs. Folsom.
We enjoyed the game very much. You're welcome to come over and play some more, whenever you want."
It was signed: "Your friend, Chloë."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A lighthearted tale. I liked thar :)
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Part two:
A couple of days later, Chloë, dressed in a pink, velvet, knee length dress with a white tulle petticoat, white nylon pantyhose with a string of pink flowers running up either side, and moccasins, were sitting on a blanket in the garden, reading a book. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her name from the other side of the fence. She looked that way, and saw a woman dressed in black standing there, waving.
"Yes?" the young girl said. "Can I help you, ma'm?"
"Mm; I think you can." the woman said. "I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Mrs. Folsom, and I came to visit you the other night."
"Oh; I remember!" Chloë cried excited. "You came and tied me, my sisters and our mother up in the living room, before taking something and leaving. You told us to wait an hour after you left, before trying to get free. We did as we were told. Promise!"
"Good girl!" Mrs Folsom said. "I saw your add in the paper, and wondered if it was true."
"Us wanting to play some more? Yes, it was."
M-hm, I see!" Mrs Folsom nodded. "Good. Good. Well, how about we play some more now? Are your sisters at home now?"
"Yes, they are. Just a minute." Chloë turned around and called her sisters over.

"This," Chloë explained when they were all together, "is Mrs. Folsom. Remember her, from a couple of nights ago?"
"We sure do!" Sonya, dressed in a lipstick red, velvet, knee-length dress with a white tulle petticoat, dryly replied. "How do you do, ma'm?". She and Astrid, dressed in a crimson, velvet, knee length dress with a white tulle petticoat. Both curtseyed deeply.
"We'd actually like to thank you for making little Chloë's evening." Astrid said. "She loved it, and is still talking about it, as a matter of fact."
"So; you loved it; did you?" Mrs Folsom smiled down at the little girl. "You weren't scared at all?"
"Well, maybe a little." Chloë shyly admitted, looking down on the grass. Then her face split open in a wide grin. "But it was mostly fun!"

"Good. Good." Mrs Folsom nodded. "Well; I've come to ask you, if you'd like to play some more?"
"Why?" Sonya apprehensively asked. "Is there something else you want from our mother? Besides the ledger, I mean."
"No, there isn't. But if you don't want to play..." Mrs. Folsom turned around and started walking away.
"NO! Please stop!" Chloë cried, opened the gate and started running after the older woman. "I'd love to play one more round!"
"How about you two?" Mrs Folsom looked at the other girls.
"No, thanks!" they firmly said in unison. "Once was more than enough!"
Mrs Folsom turned and walked back to the fence. "Well, suit yourselves! Give this to your mother." she smiled and gave them a card. "Here's where she can pick your little sister up, when she comes back from work. There's also a phone number on it, in case any of you change your minds later, and want to join in."
"No chance of that happening, but I'll be sure to give it to her!" Astrid said.

Later; in an abandoned building.
"How's that; compared to when your mother tied you up?" Mrs Folsom asked, as she got to her feet, after having tied Chloë's ankles to a the legs of a chair. she had also tied her wrists behind the back of the chair, and wound a rope several times around her waist and the back of the chair, which also made it impossible for the girl to move her hands.
"Tighter." Chloë replied. "But it isn't uncomfortable!" she added. "At least, net very."
"Good! Now; open wide!" She pushed a bunched piece of cloth between the young girl's teeth, and tied a scarf around her head, to keep it in place.

To her credit, she stayed with the girl, until only a few minutes before Anette came and picked her daughter up.
Magocrat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Magocrat »

Lovely story, and I hope you don't stop there :)

Maybe add some variation to the daughters' clothes, it's a little strange for a 16-year-old to wear the same clothes as an 11-year-old. Still, besides that, I'd love to read more about the girls' games with "Mrs. Folsom". Especially the details of their struggles trying to get out :P
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Magocrat wrote: 3 years ago Lovely story, and I hope you don't stop there :)

Maybe add some variation to the daughters' clothes, it's a little strange for a 16-year-old to wear the same clothes as an 11-year-old. Still, besides that, I'd love to read more about the girls' games with "Mrs. Folsom". Especially the details of their struggles trying to get out :P
I found sometime sells with mother and daughter dresses and in some community ware females same sort of clothes.
Andrew
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

Nicely written, but I'd like to see the plot deepen some.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

part Three:

*Ring*, *Ring*
"Hello?"
"We're bored. Please help!"
"I'll be right there!"

"Who did you call, dear?" Anette, who sat on the chaise long next to the phone, asked her middle daughter. "Was it Mrs Folsom, by any chance?"
"Yes, it was."
"M-hm. And what did she say?"
"She said she'd be right over."
"M-hm? We'll have to get everything ready then; won't we?"
"You want to play, too?"
"Possibly. We'll have to wait and hear what Mrs. Folsom has to say; won't we?"
"Oh; I don't think she'd mind."
*Ding, Dong*, *Ding, Dong*.
"Oh; she's here already!"

"Right!" Mrs. Folsom said, when Anette stood up, after having tied Astrid's ankles to the legs of a chair. "That's the last of them; is it?"
Anette looked at her kids, all with their hands tied together behind the backs of the chairs they were sitting on, with ropes tied around their waists, and their ankles being tied separately to the legs of the chairs.
Despite their mouths having been packed with cloth, and scarves tied around their heads, she could clearly see they were smiling.
"Yes, m'am." she said.
"Good. Good! And do you think they're enjoying themselves?" Mrs. Folsom gave the captives a cold look.
"Yes, ma'm. I'm pretty sure they are." Anette folded her arms in front of her chest and gave her daughters an inquiring look.

"Wonder why?" Mrs. Folsom dryly said, as she started slowly walking back and forth.
"Is it because you managed to drag me all the way over here, just so you'd have an excuse to have your mother tie you up? Or, maybe it's because you're a competitive bunch, and you want to see who can get free first?" Mrs Folsom turned to Anette. "What do you think?"
"Mm;" she seemed to think very hard. "I'd say it's a combination of the two, if you'd ask me."
"So; you think they want a competition; do they? Right. Then I have one in mind. But I'm not entirely sure they will like the two rule, which are: no time limit, and the looser has to stay tied up an extra hour."
"No time limit? Isn't that just like telling them to go as slow as they possibly can? M'am?" Anette gave Mrs. Folsom a look out of the corner of her eye.
"Possibly. But one of them will, probably by mistake, get free."
"Sounds like punishment to me. And a cruel one, at that."
"Mm. It is; isn't it?" Mrs Folsom agreed.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this story, looking forward to more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic