Fantasy Style Story - Welcome To Nirnin M/F PART III POSTED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fantasy Style Story - Welcome To Nirnin M/F PART III POSTED

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys :) this is my first ever attempt at a fantasy style story, so any feedback or opinions is appreciated :)

Chapter One - A Fateful Journey

As she walked alone through the dark forest, treading along an unkept, rarely traveled path, she paused at the rustling sounds around her. The dark wood of the thick oak trees surrounding her stretched away, their huge branches and drooping leaves blocking her view, the thick mist that had surrounded her for hours hanging, eerie and cool against her skin.

Her hands tensed slightly, fire beginning to form between her fingers, but nothing happened. All she could hear was the chirping of insects, the odd animal noise.

'It's just the sound of Nature,' she thought to herself as she continued along the path. It was dangerous, venturing into the Lost Woods at night, especially this close to The Collecting, but it was necessary, and besides, who could best her magic?

As she walked she kept her path illuminated with a large floating ball of fire, hovering three feet above her and a few forward. She knew many mages that preferred to use light, but she had always preferred fire. The warmth it gave off was enough to reach her, the flickering light of the flames were far more relaxing that any glowing orb of whiteness and it served as an already-conjured weapon, should anyone attack her.

She was clearly visible in the light of the fire, her flowing red dress billowing around her knees, porcelain-white legs laced down into enchanted, bright red high heels. Seemingly impractical, her enchantment made them as easy to wear as any hunter's boot. Her chest, large and firm, was firmly encased by the bust of her dress, her cleavage ample and two half-inch straps coming up over her shoulders, upon which glossy black hair cascaded down.

Her name was Persephone, and she was on the prowl for some very unique plants. They were rare in the land of Nirnin, only found in deep forests and chill, rocky caves. Caves were out of the question, full of ghastly, disgusting creatures.

That left the forest, which was why she was out here, cold and bored, after many long, fruitless hours searching. She sighed as she clambered up over a large waist-high rise in the path. As she lifted herself up, her head snapped around.

'There it is again,' she thought as the fireball slowly lowered and her hands began to crackle again. There was nothing around he - then she felt it. She looked down - to see that she was being approached by no less than fifteen thick, writhing vines! One had already began snaking itself around her left leg, like a fat python preparing to crush its prey.

She yelped and pulled her leg, pointing a finger down and blasting the vine a few inches from her foot, severing the bond. She turned to run, but another vine had already wrapped itself around her RIGHT leg! She prepared to blast again - but the vines then struck as one.

Wrapping themselves around her wrists, her torso, encircling her chest, wrapping themselves up her legs, binding them tightly together. She tried to scream, but a final thick vine encircled her head, coming around her mouth and rendering her half-formed scream into a desperate, muffled cry.

As her bright green eyes boggled, a hooded figure stepped out from the thick woods, his face hidden by the darkened wool of the cloak. Persephone could do nothing but writhe and make muffled squeaks as the figure approached, growing brighter in the flickering light of the still hanging fireball.

'The fireball! I still have it!' she thought with glee. 'All I need is one finger.... she thought. She flexed her hand. Her wrists were bound but her fingers were free. As the figure grew within a few fight, Persephone flicked her painted nail and, without warning, the burning fireball shot down, hitting the figure square in the back.

Persephone closed her eyes and turned her head away from the heat as the hooded figure was completely engulfed by fire. She smiled through the gag. 'Looks like you messed with the wrong witch, bitch. Now, once you finish roasting your magic should die with you, and these vines should drop free.' As the seconds ticked by, she began to wonder why nothing was happening.

She tugged at the vines. Nothing. They were as tight as ever. 'What the....' she spoke aloud into the vine-gag, not that it was disernible as she looked up and around at her bound arms.

'You know,' a young voice said. Persephone's blood turned to ice in her veins. 'THAT, really wasn't very nice.' Her head turned slowly to see the man standing less than three inches from her. His hood was blasted back but apart from that, there was no discernible difference to his appearance.

He was young, late twenties, with jet-black hair and piercing sky-blue eyes. His face was fair, he was quite handsome though she hated admitting it. 'Did you really think that would be enough? A simple fire proofing charm was all I needed. You know,' the man looked down as he spoke, absently kicking at the rocks strewn across the path, 'you really shouldn't televise to the world what sort of magic you employ. It makes it.....easy, to formulate an attack strategy. Especially when you've been wandering through my backyard for hours.'

The man stepped up to her, and Persephone could do nothing but squeak and writhe in protest as the man began fondling her body, before yelping as he pinched her nipples through her dress. 'By Olar, you are even better than you looked from a distance. I'm going to have to cast some strong spells on your cell, I don't want you ever escaping.'

Persephone's eyes widened in horror. 'Oh, don't look so shocked. It's your own fault, for coming here on the night of The Collecting, of all nights. Nobody is going to help you tonight, and by tomorrow, nobody will know where to look for you.'

Persephone's heart began to race frantically. 'No, I won't be taken like this! her mind screamed, but no sooner had the thought crossed, she was startled by a tearing noise. She looked down to see the man roughly tearing her dress down, revealing her immense chest and milky white body.

She screamed and shook her head, but the man simply sighed and waved a hand. The vines came to life again and before she knew what was happening she was yanked into the air, her body being pulled and contorted, before finally her legs were spread wide, three inches from his mouth! Her arms were bound tightly behind her back, jutting her chest out, which was also encircled in vines. Clearly he liked the aesthetic.

'I was going to take you home first,' she heard him say. 'But frankly, I can't wait to taste you. And besides, you might like it.' Then silence for a second before - she tried to buck but the vines held her steady as the man began lapping and nibbling between her legs, her well-manicured pussy growing wetter as the man continued to eat her out.

She could do nothing but moan as he did so, her nipples hardening from both his oral stimulation and the cold air around her. Then she squealed in terror as she saw the trees coming to life above her! The branches came down slowly, reaching out, what were they going to do to her!?

She screamed into the vines still wrapped tightly around her face but she could do nothing as the living branches got closer, and closer..... 'Nooooooooooo!!!!! Don't hurt me, please!! her mind screamed as the branches began.......poking her? She began to writhe and squirm at the rough jabs at her stomach, her legs, her chest.

Two small twigs seemed especially focused on her nipples, and as she felt the man's hands tighten around her body, drawing her sensitive clit deep into his mouth, the unyielding jabs into her body, her erect nipples not given a moment of respite, the utter helplessness of her situation, it was all too much.

She orgasmed explosively, squirting wildly and as the man rose, waving a hand and magically cleansing himself, before smiling in a very disconcerting manner, Persephone wondered what fresh hell she was in store for.
Last edited by RopingRingers 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Maybe I should use this again...

Holy Hole in a Doughnut! Batman, that was hot.

That was one sizzling hot tale you created there my friend. Glad to see a new story from you.
I have to go and clean up the mess I made reading this story, so excuse me while I do that while waiting for the continuation.

Oh, and just nitpicking... you did not gender tag the story (yet).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Maybe I should use this again...

Holy Hole in a Doughnut! Batman, that was hot.

That was one sizzling hot tale you created there my friend. Glad to see a new story from you.
I have to go and clean up the mess I made reading this story, so excuse me while I do that while waiting for the continuation.

Oh, and just nitpicking... you did not gender tag the story (yet).
Oh yeah haha, it's been a long time since I posted anything lol forgot about the tags :lol: glad you enjoyed it lol wasn't sure how I'd go writing fantasy haha
Hello there!

Other Work
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Always good to see fantasy stories, this was a really good start and I don't know how long you want this to continue but I can safely say that it looks very promising.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Chapter Two - A New Development

'Well, that was unexpected,' the man chuckled. 'I should be angry at you for so rudely interrupting my meal, but I did ramp things up with the trees.' He smiled at the small twigs still poking her all over her body, their rough wood tips leaving small red specks on her skin.

Persephone sobbed through the vines still encircling her mouth, the cherry red lipstick she had been wearing earlier long smeared off. The man sighed and waved his left hand through the air, and the branches mercifully receded. As quickly as the assault had began, they snapped back to their natural position, creaking and swaying slowly in the wind.

As her breathing slowly returned to normal, the man walked over to a nearby boulder, rough and grey, though it looked black in the semi-light of the moon, the light and warmth of her fire long gone. Persephone shivered in the cold. The man noticed. 'I'm sorry,' he said, and he sounded genuinely apologetic.

'But, my magic is limited to Nature. And unfortunately, there's not much I can do when it comes to warmth. Although,' his face lit up as he waved a hand. After a few seconds of creaking wood and rustling leaves, the wind noticeably died down. 'The trees can serve as wind blocks. That's the best I can do.'

He fell silent, absently tracing with his fingers and Persephone moved through the air, much more gently than before, being passed from vine to reaching vine, until finally she was in a relatively comfortable position, on her haunches, bound at her hands and ankles. The soil was freezing beneath her, but it was much less stressful on her body.

'So, I'm sure you're wondering who I am,' the man began after a few moments of silence. 'My name is Victorian. I live in these woods, dangerous as they are. Most people would die within a week, but for me, I am in my element. As he spoke, falling into his speech, he stood, walking over to a nearby tree and running its hanging leaves through his fingertips.

'From a young age, I realized I had a deep connection to the land. I was sitting in a field, playing with some toys my parents had left me with, when I noticed a cluster of mushrooms. Something drew me to them, as if they were speaking, their words calling on the wind. I reached out, and they turned, pivoting themselves toward me. Then, before my very eyes, they began to grow. Before I knew what was happening, I was surrounded by eight gigantic mushrooms.'

'They blocked out almost all light. I plunged into darkness, the earthy smell of the mushrooms surrounding me, seeping into my pores. It was, it was blissful.' Victorian's eyes grew misty as he spoke, and Persephone rolled her eyes.

'Dammit, why the hell is he telling me this trivium?' her mind hissed. 'I can't be taken to wherever he is taking me, I'll never escape!' Persephone tried to pull her hands free but the vines were as tight as ever, and even if she pulled some slack, the living bonds just tightened themselves again.

'I left home before I was thirteen. My parents were nothing, just the vessels Nature needed to channel her power, to birth and rear me. And my life was hardly difficult.' Victorian turned with a smirk as he strolled back over and plopped himself on the dirt in front of her. 'So. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you this.'

'By Ignitus, it's like you're a mind reader,' she thought sarcastically. 'It's because I want you to understand the futility of your situation. I want you to understand exactly what I am.' Victorian looked around, smiling, outstretched his arm and snapped his fingers.

As he did so, a massive, fifty foot oak was hoisted explosively out of the ground, dirt and stones flying in every direction. The tree then continued to fly up in the air, hurtling off on a upwards horizontal tangent.

And it had originated at least twenty kilometres away, far into the woods. Persephone's eyes bugged. 'That, that is, no. That's impossible! No mage has magic reaching that far, with that level of potency!' Persephone's eyes slowly returned to Victorian's. He still had that sly, cocksure grin.

'I, am a god in these woods. I have been blessed by Olar herself, and her power over all Nature surges through me. I cannot be beaten by -' Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gleaming icicle, at least ten feet long and an inch thick, SLAMMED into Victorian's torso!

Persephone gasped as the impact sent Victorian hurtling into the surrounding thicket, branches breaking and leaves flying everywhere as, with a few thuds and moans, he crunched to a stop somewhere out of sight. Suddenly, the vines gripping her slackened and then fell away. Persephone exploded to her feet, running away into the darkness, not even registering the scratching leaves and twigs on her skin as she sprinted down the path, the small stones cutting into her feet.

Once she was a few hundred feet away, she waved a hand, gasping for air as identical clothes as before appeared on her form, and a new set of enchanted heels encircled her feet. But no sooner had she regained her modesty, did a dark form step out into her path.

She clenched her fist and then opened it again, a fireball appearing in her palm and then engulfing her whole hand, the path illuminated in the flickering light. She prepared to hurl it at this new threat, before -

'Wait!' the figure cried. Persephone paused. 'I just saved you!' the man said, and as he stepped into the light, Persephone saw him clearly. Young and handsome, this man was of a completely different breed. Solid and muscular, the had flaming red hair and a matching, flowing beard. He spoke with a thick accent as he gestured frantically.

'Come on!' he said. 'That was bloody Victorian 'imself, we're both in a world of trouble if 'e catches us!' Persephone frowned. 'But, you just -' 'I just wounded 'im, and definitely pissed 'im off! 'E ain't dead by a damn sight lass, and if we 'ang around, 'e'll catch up. Lets go!'

Persephone had no time to argue, or any inclination for that matter, as she followed this new saviour down the twisted path. The man turned to face her. 'Get rid of that!' he hissed, nodding at her still-burning hand. 'But,' Persephone began.

'No buts! 'Ow do you think 'e found you in the first place?' the man said roughly, before softening his tone. 'Sorry. But, trust me, I know the way. Now please, get rid of it.' Persephone sighed before allowing the flames to recede, disappearing into her palm with a small puff of smoke, and plunging the two of them back into darkness.

Without thinking, Persephone grabbed the man's rough-hewn shirt. 'Please don't leave me,' she said. 'He wants to keep me forever.' The man chuckled at the grip, before quieting at her words. 'It's ok lass. I saved you in the first place didn't I? Now hurry, we're almost at my, current abode anyway. We can lay low until after The Collecting, then I'll get you out of 'ere.'

As the two ran through the dark woods, they of course couldn't know that, now half a kilometre away, a groaning Victorian was being passed, vine by vine, as delicate as a baby, back toward his home. He glanced down at the gaping wound, four inches below his shoulder, the icicle had pierced his right pectoral, not to mention a lung. He was more angry than in pain.

It was nothing. He would recover quickly. And then, he would find Persephone, kill her would-be hero slowly and painfully, and bring her to her new home. His sky-blue eyes burned with rage, and in the wake of this humiliation, something happened that had never happened before. They started to glow green.
Hello there!

Other Work
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great action, lets see what role this new characters takes in the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wonderful new chapter. Loved the language bits. For somebody who said he was not sure if he could write fantasy, you are doing a proper job!

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful new chapter. Loved the language bits. For somebody who said he was not sure if he could write fantasy, you are doing a proper job!
Haha yeah it's flowing surprisingly well. I already have ideas for the story, I think I can build this world up well :) I'm gonna have to actually work out the gods and their abilities pre writing though lol, this is getting too in depth to just push out the first drafts. If I'm coming up with too much on the fly, there'll be plot contradictions lol.

Victorian is definitely gonna be the first Big Bad of this story though lol I have a lot more planned for him
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I do like Fantasy Settings - this enchanted wood reminded me bit at the Old Forest in the Hobbit :) Steamy hot Stuff! Looking forward to Part III!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I do like Fantasy Settings - this enchanted wood reminded me bit at the Old Forest in the Hobbit :) Steamy hot Stuff! Looking forward to Part III!
Glad you're enjoying it so far sir :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did thoroughly enjoy it :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Chapter Three - A Relative Safety

As the two hurried along the darkened path, Persephone strained t hear any sign of approach. Not just Victorian - he was the biggest threat no doubt - but these woods could be deadly enough on their own.

Finally, the path opened up as the trees fell away, revealing a rather large lake, its still water black, shimmering with refracted moonlight. It was surrounded by soft, rich earth, and off to the far right was what looked like a small wooden cottage.

'Quickly, over 'er -' the man began before throwing out a hand to halt her. His large, rough hand brushed against her chest, and Persephone glanced down. His eyes were forward however, fixed on what had come scuttling out from the cover of the trees about one hundred feet away.

It was about the size of a horse, covered in rough, bristling hairs. Its milky white eyes glinted, eight long, thick and hairy legs extending from its body. Persephone froze. It was a giant woodsman.

'I'm not sure if it saw us -' the man began to whisper until, without warning, the spider came scampering at them at frightening speed. Without thinking, Persephone raised her right hand, fire channelling toward her palm in twin spirals. At the same moment, her new companion began swirling his arms, deftly drawing circles in the air in front of him, and a hail of ice shards burst forward, glistening and razor sharp.

Fire and ice burst forward in one twin blast, hitting the spider square in its face. With an ugly shriek, it dropped to the ground, twitching, dark blood seeping into the ground around it. The man walked over to it, examining it.

'Ugly beasts,' he spat. 'Everywhere in these woods.' As he spoke, Persephone couldn't help but feel, attraction? This man had saved her, he could clearly protect himself, and his magic was something else entirely. There was a majesty to how he cast, a level of beauty that she had never seen before.

'His body too, oh my. I do love the accent, and his hair, It's red, like the fire that has always burned in me. But yet he channels ice, with majesty and, something I've never seen. Who is he?' But before she could ask any questions, he grabbed her arm.

'Come on, 'urry!' he said, waving a hand and sending the spider's body flying into the lake, where it landed thirty feet off the shore with a large splash. The two hurried to the cottage and, with a loud creak, the man pulled the door open.

'Quick, in you go,' he said, and he followed behind as she did. It was dark, she couldn't see a thing, but after a few seconds, a dull blue glow appeared. It came closer, getting brighter, and Persephone saw it was a bright, glowing blue orb.

'You're welcome to conjure some fire, if you're cold,' the man spoke from behind her. He stepped past, heading into what Persephone saw was a simple, one room space. A bed in the corner, a rough and scratchy woollen blanket draped over a hand-made mattress, presumably stuffed with some sort of soft material.

There was a fireplace off on the wall opposite the door, the reddish bricks dully lit by the orb and a steel bar set into the bricks, for cooking. Persephone waved a hand and the damp wood scattered within burst to life, bathing the room in orange-red light. Persephone saw there was a wooden table with two, albeit uncomfortable looking, chairs. She settled into one, moaning as she relaxed for the first time in what felt like an eternity.

After a few moments with her head tilted back and eyes squeezed shut, she opened them and turned her head left, her eyes settling on a basic-looking kitchen. 'Are you 'ungry?' the man said with a chuckle.

'I don't blame you. after what 'appened. I tell you what, 'ow bout I cook us some chow, and then we'll talk?' Persephone turned her head and smiled. 'That sounds wonderful,' she said. 'But, can I at least ask, what's your name?' The man smiled back, his white teeth appearing amongst the fiery red hair of his beard.

'It's Balthazar.' He then turned, and hurried over to the bench in the kitchen. He opened a small ice-box on the floor next to it and pulled out what looked like a rabbit. Persephone closed her eyes and tried to relax as the delicious smell of cooking food filled the cabin.

As Persephone was settling into what felt like safety, Victorian had been carried back to what he fondly referred to as 'the Pit.' To anyone walking by (not that anyone who got this close would be leaving, of course) it simply seemed to be an open hole leading into a cave.

Victorian stepped through the entrance, waving his right hand, his left clutched over the wound on his chest, and the room burst to life, various glowing fungus' and plants illuminating the large space.

The space was large, about the size of a large house. The walls were all rough and jutting stone (it was a cave after all) but Victorian had made all the alterations he needed. He hurried over to an alcove in the north-east corner, which was set up as a medical bay.

Victorian snorted with derision at the fact that HE, HE was actually having to treat himself here. This bay was meant for treating his, toys, when they broke. There was a wall with seven wooden shelves, set into the stone, covered in various bottles and powders in jars.

Victorian reached up to the top shelf, wincing as he did so, and pulled down a small vial, about the size of a small mushroom and shaped like one too, filled with a dark-green liquid. Victorian popped the lid and took a sniff. It smelt like algae and rotting vegetation.

'Even Olar would struggle to drink this,' Victorian thought as he squeezed his eyes shut and threw the contents down his throat. The taste was absolutely vile, the burning as it went down horrendous. But, as Victorian looked down at the still-bleeding wound, the blood flow began to slow. Soon, it stopped, and his flesh seemingly came to life, beginning to knit itself back together before his eyes.

It was hardly painless however, and Victorian closed his eyes, groaning slightly at the sensation. It was like someone had poured molten hot steel into the hole. But, before long, the pain began to recede, and Victorian opened his eyes, turning to face the opposite wall, his eyes lighting up at the sight.

'Why not? After all, she won't get far. I have some time, since I'm back anyway.' Victorian thought with a smile. She stood, her arms bound in manacles above her head and outstretched, set into the stone. Her ankles were also encircled in steel, and as he approached, her lavender-purple eyes opened.

The girl was naked, her small but shapely tits accentuated by her position. Her pussy, which he kept shaved and perfect, was already beginning to get wet. Not by choice of course, he had placed a curse of arousal on her again.

Her blonde hair, cascading down to her shoulders, began to move wildly as she began to shake her head, moaning into the gag he had made her, out of bark and tree moss. The taste was something else, and he had thoroughly enjoyed the expressions on her face when he first put the gag in.

'So, I found her,' Victorian said, as the girl looked up helplessly. 'I'd have had her too, if not for some interfering chig. But, no matter. I'll track them down. But first,' he suddenly slipped a finger inside of her, and she moaned.

'Now, Juliana,' Victorian said, 'I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy right now. And, you are gonna have to make me feel better.' He increased the pace of his fingers, before suddenly he grabbed her hair, yanking her head back, and shoved the fingers in her mouth.

'Suck them, slut,' he said roughly as Juliana gagged. She did as he said, as best she could anyway, trying to run her tongue between his fingers. As quickly as he had crammed them in, he pulled them out, before coming around in front of her, and lowering his head. He began nibbling and biting her left breast as Juliana moaned into her foul-tasting gag.

She grew wetter, and hornier, with each passing second. His hand came up and began twiddling her right nipple, left and right, like she was some cow for him to milk. This continued for a while, before he began running his tongue, slowly, down her torso, her creamy-white stomach, before he reached her dripping cunt.

Without hesitation he latched on, growling like a dog as he sucked and tongued her, his enchantment ensuring that she was becoming more aroused than she had ever thought humanly possible. Juliana screamed into the gag, and Victorian, without stopping, waved a hand. The gag fell away and suddenly her screams were given voice, echoing loudly in the open air of the cave.

Victorian felt his already erect manhood throb with ecstasy - how he loved to hear them scream in orgasmic pleasure. He would have to take her down in a minute, after all, he couldn't well fuck her standing against the wall.
Last edited by RopingRingers 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

You're off to a flying start with this one! Looking forward to the next installment!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Not by choice of course, he had place a curse of arousal on her again.
Cheater :lol:

> after all, he couldn't well fuck her standing against the wall.
Why not? Another great chapter. Victorian is a dark character indeed.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > Not by choice of course, he had place a curse of arousal on her again.
Cheater :lol:

> after all, he couldn't well fuck her standing against the wall.
Why not? Another great chapter. Victorian is a dark character indeed.
Oh you've no idea lol. This is probably one of the most evil characters I've ever written lol

And maybe it's just my personal opinion coming out in my writing lol but sex standing up is very impractical to me. Especially when you were married to someone a full foot shorter than yourself lmao it didn't pan out in a practical fashion lmao height differencials would definitely be a drama lol
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Sorry about the wait guys part 4 shouldn't be too far away :)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...

(no pressure) :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic