JULIE'S PREDICAMENT (MF/F) - DOUBLE TEAMED - Final 2 chapters posted for April 15, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Isn't one of the cruelest things in life to be given a glimmer of hope, only for it to be snatched away. Superb, as ever.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 – Doubled Teamed!

Julie was unresisting as Adam stripped her of her borrowed clothes. She did not resist as the ropes were removed from her body and she was strung up by the leather cuffs from the pulley. She obligingly opened her mouth as the ballgag was jammed back in. She accepted the leather blindfold.

She had one chance for escape and she had blown it!

“I owe you one, bitch, so I hope this hurts!” snarled Lilith. The first blow slammed into Julie’s buttcheeks. The multiple tresses of the flogger stung Julie’s backside and she embraced the pain. More blows rained on her back and the back of her legs. For her part, Lilith was fascinated as the impact of the flogger sent sprays of sweat in all directions. The impact switched to Julie’s stretched tummy and thighs and she flinched and screamed.

“Take it easy now! We don’t want her to be too marked!” cautioned Adam as if from far away.

By now, Lilith’s anger had somewhat cooled and she flung down her implement of torture. With a low growl from her throat, she reached out and squeezed Julie’s left breast slowly. As the pressure increased, Julie could only squirm. Her ankles had been tied together and then connected to a barbell plate. There was no escaping the pressure. When her other breast was squeezed, it was all Julie could do to avoid fainting.

“Satisfied?” asked Adam.

Julie could hear Lilith’s heavy breathing, “Yeah!”

“Why don’t we take her outside?” asked Adam.

------

Julie was thoroughly disoriented as she was led out of the barn, blindfolded and with her hands cuffed behind her. Fortunately, they did not walk far and she felt herself placed on what felt like wood. Her arms were stretched out and cuffed to the table and her ankles were pulled apart and similarly cuffed. When the blindfold was removed, Julie looked up at the sky, which was mostly blue except for fluffy white clouds which had obscured the sun. She had been tied down to what looked like a large picnic bench just outside the barn. The air was fortunately warm, but the feeling of being naked and bound outside made Julie feel thoroughly vulnerable. Her two captors loomed over her, touching her exposed body and taking what liberties they could.

They had not asked Julie where the source codes where and Julie feared that she might already give in if they did. Instead, Julie felt herself pulled so that her head hung off the table. Adam had dropped his pants and his long and hard cock thrust into her mouth. Julie was helpless to resist as her mouth was penetrated deeply. The movement of his cock within her mouth effectively silenced Julie and made her feel utterly subservient.

And then she felt something penetrate her pussy. Lilith had fetched her dildo and was thrusting it deeply inside her. Her two tormentors set up a rhythm that thoroughly battered down Julie’s resistance.

So it was with some surprise when they stopped and released her from her bonds. Her wrists were tied with rope high up on her back along with a breast harness. She was made to kneel down on the table with her butt high in the air. Adam then penetrated her from behind gripping her tightly so he could thrust in all the more deeply.

This time, Lilith was wearing a strap-on and pumping Julie’s mouth. Julie was caught between the two of them. However, instead of fear and loathing, something had broken within Julie. It had happened amidst the flogging, bondage and humiliation. She realized that despite all that had been done to her, she had not been permanently marked or injured. Her captors took care that they did not hurt her too much.

Also, all the sensations had unleashed Julie’s innermost desire…the need to be subjugated, bound and humiliated. She had seemingly buried these feelings deeply within her but all this had brought them back to the surface.

If she were to be honest with herself, she not only needed this…SHE WANTED THIS!

And she knew that she would not give away her company’s secrets no matter what these two would do to her.

And then, as Adam expended himself within her, Julie felt her whole body reverberate with the long sought after orgasm that was denied her.

When she saw Lilith jab the needle into her arm, she calmly accepted her fate.

There was nothing more that these two could do to make her break.

Everything went dark.

----

[mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]mrjones2009[/mention], [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] this is the penultimate chapter!

[mention]JulieG[/mention], I hope the ending merits your approval.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What can I say, but WOW! Julie is as tough a cookie as can exist. My hat is off to you, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] has been put through he paces. What more lies in store?

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] I can't wait for this story to end and I mean that in the nicest possible way!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I feel the source code may not be mentioned again, and that I shall not be returning to work.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG has been put through he paces. What more lies in store?

@Switcher1313 I can't wait for this story to end and I mean that in the nicest possible way!
Wait for the end and tell me what you think.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I feel the source code may not be mentioned again, and that I shall not be returning to work.
O ye of little faith! ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 – ‘Tis Done…Or Is It?

Julie awoke from a deep sleep. She stretched languorously and threw back the covers. Outside, the sun was just rising, the birds were chirping and the air seemed fragrant with flowers. Julie rose from her bed and looked out the window. She wore a diaphanous baby blue nightgown that went halfway down her thighs.

“What a lovely day! Maybe I’ll go to the mall later and buy a few things!” said Julie happily.

----

Julie arrived for work promptly on Monday and was greeted by her colleagues and team members. Before reaching her office, she ran into Mr. Stevens, a tall well-built man with dark and curly hair. He was Executive Vice President of the company. With him was Hina Satomi, Product Manager and Julie’s immediate boss.

“Good morning, Julie! How are you today?” said Hina with a wide toothy smile.

“Oh, just fine, Hina!” replied Julie.

Hina continued, “You’ve met our EVP, Mr. Stevens, haven’t you” gesturing to Mr. Stevens.

“Nice to see you again, Julie!” said Mr. Stevens extending a large hand, which Julie took. She noted the power and presence of the man before him.

Mr. Stevens then asked, “Are we on track on the Sigma Software?”

Julie smiled and said, “Final testing should be done today and we’ll be making a final presentation on Wednesday!”

“Excellent work, Julie…and of course Hina!” exclaimed Mr. Stevens.

“It was a group effort, but Julie deserves most of the credit!” praised Hina. Julie blushed slightly at this.

“Well, carry on…and I look forward to the Wednesday presentation!” said Mr. Stevens.

As Julie entered her office, Mr. Stevens turned t Hina and asked, “She doesn’t remember anything, does she?”

“Obviously not! And I am certain that the secret of Sigma is safe with her!” replied Hina, “Perhaps she deserves a sizeable bonus after all the…work that she has put into the project?”

“Splendid idea! Please see to it! I better get moving now…got a meeting and all that…but I’ll see you later…Lilith?”

Hina smiled and replied, “But of course…Adam!”

-----

Julie awakened with a start. She was shocked to discover that she could not move. She wore a black corset which cinched her waist, but put her breasts on display. She wore black panties and garter belt, which held up sheer black stockings that encased her shapely legs. She wore black high-heeled pumps. A black ballgag wedged into her mouth completed her ensemble.

She sat in a chair to which she had been secured. Her arms were draped over the chair back and bound at wrists and elbows, causing her to sit up straight and thrust out her breasts proudly. More rope around her arms, body and the chair insured that she could not move too much. Her legs were bound at ankles, just below and above the knees and even around her full thighs.

Julie struggled, but the black ropes held her tightly in their grip. Where was she? What had happened?

Then, from behind her, a voice said, “Ah, you are awake! Now we can start!”

THE END?

---

[mention]JulieG[/mention], I hope you enjoyed this humble story that I wrote.

Any parting shots [mention]mrjones2009[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention] would be appreciated.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I do like the ending, leaving me wondering which is the dream and which is real
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent finish! I love the twist at the end especially [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] ! A fitting and for this tale!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I do like the ending, leaving me wondering which is the dream and which is real
Real or not, was it not a lovely ride?

It was a great honor and privilege that you allowed me to write this humble story for you [mention]JulieG[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Excellent finish! I love the twist at the end especially @Switcher1313 ! A fitting and for this tale!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] for the kind words and sticking to the end of my humble tale!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Fantastic story from start to finish, love the ominous ending!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

You NEVER let us down, Sir, and you most certainly did NOT here. And it's clear that Julie LOVED it, and why wouldn't she!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago You NEVER let us down, Sir, and you most certainly did NOT here. And it's clear that Julie LOVED it, and why wouldn't she!
[mention]LunaDog[/mention], it's readers like you that motivate me to write such stories!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story from start to finish, love the ominous ending!
Thank you [mention]Python_Struggles[/mention]. Glad you liked it.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A marvelous tale [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

Bravo!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago A marvelous tale @Switcher1313

Bravo!
[mention]mrjones2009[/mention], I am glad you liked my humble tale.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic