Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago In addition to moving toward 400,000 views, Hitchhiker will hit 1000 replies with one more post. Congratulations, on an enduring story, @slackywacky. It is a tribute to your fertile mind.
A very fitting tribute I might add :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, 1000 replies. It is fitting for [mention]Caesar73[/mention] to get it, as he has been following this story from the start (and yes, there were others). Thank you all.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for giving us a tale worth of its responses.

Ar every twist and turn, Jack and Elsa's story has been one of exploration, discovery which doesn't ask will they or wont they? Instead it firmly says, We hope they do.

BMBC was one of the tsles that made me sign up, but Hitchhiker is one of those thst makes me stay. Thank you so much for writing this tale
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great story and another great chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated. Chapter 99 is below.

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 99

“Carmen!” Carlos called out, before getting on his horse and heading in the direction that the old lady had indicated.

“Hold on.” I called out, but Carlos was already gone.

I had not even gotten on my horse yet, everything happening so quickly. For a moment I decided to follow Carlos, but he was going way faster than I could, so I decided to just wait. Martin, the older man Carlos and I talked to earlier came out of the store and said something to the older lady at the store, which I suspected was his wife. It was in Spanish, so I had no idea what they were saying, but they both had to laugh about what was discussed.

“Carmen went the other way with the blond woman.” The woman told me, grinning. “And I might have attached the reigns from the blond woman horse to Carmen’s.”

For a moment I just stood there, not sure I was hearing what was being said.

“Go rescue your blond woman.” The lady told me.

I got on my horse and led it in the direction the pair had shown me, it was towards the border where we had come from. Problem for Carmen was that the town did not have many areas to hide. The area did not have trees, it was mostly just buildings and desert, but that did not mean that I could see them. The unpaved roads were packed enough to not leave a trail, so it was not easy to follow wherever they had gone. I just rode back towards the border, looking around to see if I could spot the women. When I passed the spot where the youth had been sitting, I noticed there was only one left. Now that I paid more attention, I noticed he looked older than I first thought.

“Looking for something you lost, signor?” The teenager asked, grinning.

“Based on your question, I suspect you already know the answer.” I replied. “Where are your buddies?”

“Oh, they had some things to unpack.” He replied.

It was not hard to figure out what they were unpacking. I just wondered how far they would go with the ‘unpacking’.

“Can I help?” I asked.

“Nah, they don’t need help. We figured either you or Carlos would come looking.”

He kept looking to his left, as if he was expecting anything to show up. Looking in the same direction, I only saw houses, but my viewing angle was different than his, so I tried to move closer to where he was sitting. I was not as good a rider as Carmen, and it took me a little while to get the horse going in the direction that I wanted it to go.

“Need help?” The teenager asked, getting up and taking the horse at the halter.

“Can you take me to Carmen and Elsa?” I just said.

“Sure, I can.” He replied, leading the horse.

Wherever he was leading me, it was not where Carmen and Elsa were, as I did not see their horses.

“Enjoying the ride, signor?” He asked, a big grin on his face.

“Enough jokes, bring me to thew two women or I will call the police.”

“Ah, signor, don’t be so serious, nothing much is happening to Carmen and her friend. We went to the same school together. And if you want, I can call my father for you, he is the member of the Police Federal for Sasabe.”

His statement made me feel better, but I still wanted to see Elsa.

“Okay, just bring me to Elsa.”

“That is the name of the blond woman? She is very pretty. Not like the girls around here. Is she American?”

“No, Swedish.” I replied, while being guided towards an old barn behind a house.

“Swedish? She is hot. You are lucky man.”

I had to laugh about his behavior.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Santiago, but everybody calls me Tiago.”

“I am Jack. And the blond woman is Elsa. And you know Carmen already.”

“Oh, Si, signor. Carmen is well known here. Although I never seen her tied up like this. Carlos did a good job.”

He stopped in front of the barn, which based on its looks, could fall apart any moment. Looks were deceiving, as I could see that the bones of the barn were in good shape. After getting of my horse, Tiago guided me inside. It was not a very large barn, but still decently sized, although with two horses inside it was getting a bit cramped.

“There is our hero.” Elsa grinned.

She was sitting next to Carmen on a wooden bench. Her arms were still tied behind her back, but, obviously, the gag had been removed. While I looked at them, the third teenager brought the two horses outside.

“Hmmppff.” Carmen grinned, as one of the teenagers was working on her gag.

Both women had, again obviously, been removed from their horses. If I had been worried about how the teenagers would treat them, I should not have been as they were gentlemen. The whole play outside when we came by them the first time had clearly been a spiel, although I could see that all three of the teenagers were looking at Elsa at times, whenever they thought nobody was looking. One of Elsa’s buttons on her blouse had popped and the thin material was straining to keep her assets constrained.

“Thank you.” Carmen said when the mouth stuffing was pulled from her mouth.

“What was the plan here?” I asked.

“Carmen came to us, indicating she wanted to be released from the horse. So, we did.” One of the teenagers said.

I did not have a name for him yet.

“We brought them in this barn, so Carlos and you would not see them, as we figured they were escaping from you. All in good fun naturally.” He grinned.

“Thank you, Leon.” Carmen said to the teenager that had removed her gag.

Both women were still tied, and none of the teenagers made any movement as to untie them.

“What were you going to do with them?” I asked no one in particular.

“They were going to release us.” Carmen stated, sounding like she meant what she said and did not want any objections.

“We were?” Leon asked, looking surprised. “The two of you look very nice this way.”

“What else did you have in mind?” Carmen asked, suddenly looking at me, as if I was the instigator of this change in plans. “I suspect you just want to stare at our tits, like Jack here.”

“Don’t look at me.” I grinned. “Elsa knows that I like to see her tied up. If it was up to me, you would be tied to the posts in this barn for a while.”

“Told you.” Elsa replied, the two women looking at each other.

At that moment Carlos came walking into the barn.

“Here you are, I saw the horses outside. What is going on?”

“We were just debating whether or not Carmen and Elsa should be tied up more.” I grinned.

“No, we were talking about releasing us.” Carmen countered.

“Releasing you? We did not even do half of the tour we planned.” Carlos said.

The three teenagers just looked at us like we were weird.

“Carmen is cute when she is tied up.” Tiago said, not knowing what to do with our conversation.

“Tiago!” Carmen called out, but it was clear that there was some history between the two.

Leon and the third youth grinned.

“Come on Carmen, we never did anything like this when we were together.” Tiago stated.

“We were a lot younger.” Carmen replied, speaking softly. “Things have changed since then.”

For a moment there was an awkward silence that lasted longer than it should.

“Okay, I can’t believe I am saying this, but I am not sitting here all afternoon listening to you lot talk. Get going, tie us up if you want, but you better do it right, as it will be your only chance.” Elsa said.

“Elsa!” Carmen called out. “Really?”

I grinned. Why was I not surprised that Elsa took the lead. We all felt that there had been something between Carmen and Tiago that was not going to be discussed here and Elsa caused everybody to focus on something else.

“I just have to make sure you are adults.” I said to the three Mexicans teenagers.

“Why?” Carmen asked.

“Don’t want to get arrested by Tiago’s father for having them do something that requires them to be 18 or older.”

“They are.” Carlos said. “Barely, but they just behave like teenagers. Are we sure this is a good idea?”

‘Yes!” Leon exclaimed.

It was obvious he did not want to miss out on tying up a beautiful Swedish woman.

“You don’t have to do this, Carmen, it is my choice. They get one chance and one chance only. They can tie me up and I will try to escape. If I can’t escape, Jack or Carlos can release me.”

“No, if you do it, I will too. I am not letting you do this alone.”

“You know Jack by now, right?” Elsa said, indicating to Carmen that I was not always the quickest in untying Elsa.

“And this is not weird at all.” The third young adult said.

“Manuel, you can skip if you want.” Leon said.

“And miss out tying this blond woman, or Carmen for that matter? I might not always be the smartest in the group, but I am not _that_ stupid.” He grinned.

All this time, Carmen and Elsa were still tied. Their arms had not been released. From the time we left the ranch to this moment was just over 1 hours, but neither had complained about it, so I was not going to intervene, I was not _that_ stupid either, I rather enjoyed Elsa’s breasts pushing against the blouse.

“How come I get into these things now? Before Elsa showed up, nothing like this ever happened.” Carmen sighed, which made Elsa laugh. “I get kidnapped once a week but in most cases I am not even tied. Now I’m getting tied up by these guys? I must be stupid to go along with this.”

“Oh, come on, it is just a bit of rope. And who knows, you might get tied up better during the kidnappings after this.” Elsa grinned.

“Right, something else to look forward to. More tie up games.”

“Nothing wrong with that.” I grinned.

Carlos grinned.

“Right, says the guy who caused all of this. I am going to be walking around with ropemarks every week.” Carmen stated. “Carlos and Alehandro had way too much fun tying me up.”

“You can always ask to be left on a bed for one of the guests.” Elsa chimed in.

That statement made Carmen turn red and caused a lot of questions from Leon and the others. Elsa did not give any details, just enough of a story as to hint at what did happen, without making it sound dirty.

“Ooh, Carmen.” Tiago said, making Carmen turn red again.

“Let’s get this over with, shall we?” Carmen tried to steer the discussion away from what had happened in our room.

“Really?” Tiago looked surprised that the two women were following up on what Elsa had suggested.

It sounded too good to be true. Tying up two gorgeous women was not something he expected to be doing today. They would normally just hang out on the roadside and watch traffic drive, or ride in this case, by. It was their day off, so they did not have to cross the border to go to their jobs.

“Unless you wait to long and I change my mind.” Elsa said, standing up from where she had been sitting, shaking her bound arms.

“Euh… Okay. Christmas has come early this year.”

laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

really great chapter, M/F banter and playfulness at it's finest
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Your art creating atmosphere [mention]slackywacky[/mention] , the tone of you dialogues never fali to amaze me :) I loved the lighthearted tone in this chapter especially. That Jack feels that Christmas has come early this year is not surprising :) Tying up to gorgeous women, or more precisely they asking him to tie them up? Who could resist a tempation like this?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fantastic, fabulous, phantasmagorical, fanciful, and fun.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What is Elsa an interesting character. So fearless. First time in a country and being kidnapped by a bunch of small town teens while being bound and helpless? Yeah, no problem at all. Good stuff. Jack is a lucky man.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Elsa is just fearless, and Jack is as cool as they come. Other folk would be freaking out in their situation, but not these two. Fun chapter and fun having the characters being so light-hearted about what was going on. I'm looking forward to Chapter One Hundred as much as I am the season finale of the Mandalorian.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

You know, I don’t think I will ever tire of this tale, or any others you’ve created [mention]slackywacky[/mention], the way Elsa adapts to every situation, the way Elsa and jacks relationship has developed, long may it all last, may it prove love is in the air
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago You know, I don’t think I will ever tire of this tale, the way Elsa adapts to every situation, the way Elsa and jacks relationship has developed, long may it all last, may it prove love is in the air
Hitchhiker is a great story and Elsa is one of a kind.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

laz wrote: 1 year ago Hitchhiker is a great story and Elsa is one of a kind.
Thank you, I agree (even if I wrote it myself).
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago I don’t think I will ever tire of this tale, the way Elsa adapts to every situation, the way Elsa and jacks relationship has developed, long may it all last, may it prove love is in the air
Yeah, but Jack can push the envelope and maybe goes too far. Just wait for the new chapter, #100.
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago I'm looking forward to Chapter One Hundred as much as I am the season finale of the Mandalorian.
Good thing you don't have to wait too long, it will come soon below.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago First time in a country and being kidnapped by a bunch of small town teens while being bound and helpless?
It was not really a kidnapping, as Carmen knows the guys, but still... Next chapter will show that Jack can still do dumb stuff.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic, fabulous, phantasmagorical, fanciful, and fun.
Wow, fancy, fabled, famed, fantabulous and first-class answer :D
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That Jack feels that Christmas has come early this year is not surprising
He told the Mexican teenagers to do it. So for them Xmas came early.
laz wrote: 1 year ago really great chapter, M/F banter and playfulness at it's finest
I try. Sometimes it works out better than others. More to come.

New chapter below. Another record for this story, chapter 100. Enjoy as Jack is being Jack.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* * * Chapter 100 * * *

“You sure we can do this?” Manuel asked Elsa.

He still looked uncertain that he was about to tie the Swedish blonde. Elsa grinned. It was easy to see she was having a bit of fun with the three teenagers, young adults, I corrected myself.

“You are over 18, right?” She asked the three, although I had already asked.

“Yes, I will turn 20 in 2 months.” Tiago replied. “Leon and Manuel are the same age.”

Elsa turned her back to me, indicating she wanted to be untied, which did not take me long. Carmen did the same with Carlos. Both women rubbed their arms, as they had been tied for a while. Ropemarks were visible on their arms.

“And you know what a woman looks like?” Elsa asked, grinning, pushing her breasts up.

It was clear she was toying with them, but she got the desired results, as we all looked at her breasts pushing against the thin material from the blouse. She took her hat off and placed it on a shelf.

“Duh.” Tiago replied, after a pause as we were still staring.

Everybody grinned, a bit embarrassed. Elsa stood in the middle of the barn, looking at the three guys, ignoring Carlos and me completely.

“So, what are you going to do?”

She had to wait, as there was a discussion going on between the three friends on what to do. It did not take too long though. Carlos and I sat down on an old bench and just watched. This was Elsa’s doing and obviously it was not for us to intervene. Seeing Elsa standing in the middle of the space, made Carmen do the same. She also took her hat off and placed it with Elsa’s, although technically they were both hers.

“Careful.” Leon said as he grabbed a 7 feet pole that was standing against one of the walls.

It looked like a tent pole, smooth wood, about 2 inches in size. He brought it to where Elsa was standing and gave one of the ends to Manuel, while holding on to the other end. They lifted the pole, so it was at Elsa’s shoulders.

“Please stretch your arms out sideways.” Tiago told Elsa.

A smile on her face, Elsa did what she was told. Carmen stepped aside a little, giving them more space. It did not take long for Tiago to tie Elsa’s left wrist to the pole, having the pole on top. He did the same to her right wrist, before switching places with Manual, holding the pole. Manuel tied Elsa’s arms at the elbows, using, like Tiago had done, several wraps and a cinch. Although, judging from where I was sitting, it did not seem to be very tight. It was clear to me that they had tied things up before, most people who never tied somebody up would not use a cinch.

“Your turn.”

Manuel switched with Leon, who tied Elsa’s upper arms, just below the shoulders, to the pole, wrapping the rope also not that tight before cinching it. They could let go of the pole now, as Elsa was now keeping the pole up by herself, but the others supported her.

“Go on.” Tiago said to Lean, who looked at him. “Tie her shoulders.”

Using one of the longer ropes, finding the middle of it, he started to wrap it around Elsa’s shoulders, mirroring whatever he did to her right shoulder to her left shoulder. During one of the wraps, he touched, obviously per accident, Elsa’s breasts and he stopped and started to apologize.

“Sorry about that.”

“Really? You always treat your prisoners like this? Apologizing for touching them?”

She pushed her breasts towards him, grinning.

“Maybe you should gag your prisoner and treat her like a prisoner. I don’t break. The ropes are nice, but it feels like you guys are afraid to tie me for real.” Elsa said.

“Oh, sorry.”

Elsa grinned.

“Here he goes again, saying sorry to his prisoner.” She sighed.

“Use the gag they had in their mouth before, while we tighten the ropes.” Tiago told Lenon.

Leaving Elsa to support the pole, Tiago and Manual tightened the ropes holding Elsa’s arms to the pole.

“Much better.” She said, still grinning.

Lean came up with the mouth stuffing that had been in one of the two women’s mouth.

“Sorry, I do not know…”

“STOP.” Elsa said with a bit of force. “I am your prisoner. Don’t apologize for anything.”

I saw the determination grow in Leon’s eyes when he gave me a glance, as to ask permission. I just nodded.

“Open up.” He ordered Elsa, turning back to her.

Still smiling she opened her mouth and let the washcloths being pushed in her mouth. I had no idea whether this was the one Elsa had been wearing or if it was Carmen’s. Not that it made much difference to Elsa, as Leon placed the necker on top of the washcloth, before tying it at the back of her neck. There was nothing she could do about it.

“If you want to know if it works, you should tickle her.” I said, which caused Elsa to give me a look.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa mumbled as Lean poked her side.

The gag obviously did its job, as her scream had sounded muffled. Leon finished wrapping the rope around Elsa and the pole, crisscrossing it around her shoulders. He did not ask Elsa, or looked at me, before he wrapped the rope above and below Elsa’s breasts. It pulled the blouse tight, making it even easier to see that Elsa’s nipples were pocking the thin material. Pulling the ropes tight, he obviously had learned from Elsa’s remark, he made a chest harness. The rope framed Elsa’s breasts very nicely and Leon stood in front of her staring for a few moments at her mounds.

“My turn.” Manuel said.

Leon stepped back, to give Manuel space.

“Stand against Elsa, Carmen. Back-to-back.” He told the beautiful Mexican woman.

Carmen was slightly shorter than Elsa, but not by much, so I figured that what the boys intended to do should work. Spreading her arms like Elsa, their backs together, Carmen just waited. It did not take long for Manuel to tie Carmen’s wrists to the pole. The ropes fitted perfectly, right next to Elsa’s bonds, as Carmen’s arms were just a bit shorter than Elsa’s. Manuel also tied her elbows to the pole, making sure everything was tight and cinched.

“¿Tiene que ser así de apretado?” Carmen asked.
[Does it have to be this tight?]

“If Elsa can deal with it, so can you.” Tiago replied in English, before he took over from Manuel.

He tied the upper arms and the shoulders, including, as they had done with Elsa, ropes around Carmen’s breasts. This time there was no ‘sorry’ or anything like that and from where I was sitting, I figured there were several ‘accidental’ touches that were not very ‘accidental’.

“Can you stop that?” Carmen asked.

“Oh, I knew we forgot something.” Leon said, as he grabbed the other washcloth and bandana.

Carmen tried to resist being gagged but since she was already tied, it was a losing battle and moments later she was just as helpless as Elsa. I knew already that Carmen was not ticklish, in contrast to Elsa, but she still reacted when Leon poked her side.

“Hmmppfff.” Carmen grunted.

“What’s next? We still have some rope left.” Manuel asked.

Tiago did not answer but grabbed one of the other ropes we had used to tie the women to the horses.

“I think I know what is next.” He grinned, walking up to Elsa and Carmen.

He tied the rope around the waist of both women, pulling them close together with multiple wraps. He cinched the rope between their backs, pulling it nice and tight. There was still a lot of rope left, and I figured a perfect use for it, but Tiago seemed not sure.

“Oh, go on, you know what Elsa said.” I grinned.

That spurred him on, and he tied a knot at Elsa’s stomach, before running the rope between the legs of first Elsa and secondly Carmen, tying the rope to the waist rope from Carmen, pulling the rope tight. Both women grunted as their rears were pulled together and the rope got pulled between their legs, digging into their private parts. From where I sat, I could see that both Elsa and Carmen showed signs of arousal, as their nipples were poking through the blouses and their breathing changed. It was also not hard to notice that the three men tying Carmen and Elsa saw it. I changed position a bit to give my member a little more room, as it was stirring too.

“Hmmppffff.” Carmen grunted as Elsa moved her hips, pulling the crotch rope tighter between the two women.

Elsa just grinned, now she was teasing Carmen, who responded in kind and did the same to Elsa, moving her hips away from Elsa.

“Let’s tie their feet.” Manuel said, pulling everybody out of staring at Elsa and Carmen having a tug of war with crotch ropes.

“Good idea, but we don’t have much rope left.” Tiago replied.

“Oh, I can fix that.” Leon said. “I’ll be right back.”

He darted towards the door and disappeared outside. In the meantime, Manuel had grabbed another pole from the barn, this was a little shorter at 3 feet.

“How about we tie their legs spread out?” He asked. “We have enough rope to do Elsa.”

Tiago agreed and they got to work with the smaller pieces of rope that were left. First, they tied Elsa’s booted left ankle to the 3-foot pole, before forcing her legs apart and tying her right booted foot to the other end. Carmen had moved her legs apart too when Elsa did, as their shoulders and waists were stuck together. By the time Tiago and Manuel had finished tying Elsa, Leon came back with a whole lot of rope and some bandanas in his hands.

“Hmmppffff.” Carmen grunted when she saw the pile of rope.

“Yes, all for the two of you.” Leon grinned as he saw Carmen’s face.

Now that they had more rope, it did not take long to tie Carmen’s legs apart to Elsa’s. It made the position both women were in a little harder, as they needed to keep their balance.

“Maybe you should help the women by fixing them to something, so they do not accidentally fall.” Carlos said.

I had been thinking the same. I could see that he was enjoying the scene. Carmen had already stated that her brothers seemed to have way too much fun when they tied her and left her on our bed at the cabin, so I was not surprised.

“I have an idea.” Tiago said, grabbing one of the long ropes that Leon had brought.

He tied the end to the pole that kept Elsa’s and Carmen’s hands spreads out. One side was fixed to where Elsa’s left wrist was tied to the pole, the other end to a beam that was about 6 feet away and about 2 feet higher than Elsa. He did the same on the other side, tying the rope to a hook on a wall. Both women were now stuck in the middle of the barn, but it made their position a little easier, as they were now supported by the ropes.

“Hmmppfff.” Carmen grunted.

Whatever she said, I figured maybe it was a thank you, it was just mumbling due to the gag.

“Se ve bien. No puedo creer que hayamos hecho esto.” Tiago said, looking at Elsa and Carmen.
[Looking good. I can’t believe we did this.]

“What?” I asked.

Carlos translated for me.

“Oh, I think we can make it a bit more interesting.” I said, getting up from the bench.

I walked over to Elsa and tickled her sides, which made her scream in her gag and her whole body moved, which meant Carmen was moving too.

“Hmmppfff.” The Mexican woman grunted.

Standing in front of Elsa, I started to unbutton her blouse. Her eyes got wide, and she started to mumble in her gag, but she knew she was helpless to prevent me from doing this. When I had undone enough buttons to expose her breasts, those wonderful mounds, I pulled the blouse to the side.

“Hmmppff?” Carmen mumbled, wanting to know what was going on.

She did not have to wait long, as I walked around the helpless women and did the same to her. If looks could kill, I probably would have dropped dead on the spot, but as Carmen was in the same situation as Elsa, she could do nothing about it.

“Hmmppfff.”

I saw the others in the barn look at the women with big eyes. I knew I was pushing my luck, but I knew that since both women were helpless to stop me, I would deal with any aftermath later. It was not like I had not seen their breasts before.

“Wow.” Manuel sighed.

Squeezing Carmen's nipples, her breasts were a little smaller than Elsa’s, but her erect nipples were bigger, resulted in a muffled scream. Pulling on the crotch rope resulted in a muffled scream from both women. I walked around and squeezed Elsa’s nipples, which resulted in a scream from her. If we had been alone, I might have gone a lot further, but this was not our bedroom in the cabin, and we were not alone.

“Enjoying the view?” I asked, seeing the others stare at our prisoners.

From the pile of rope that Leon had brought, I grabbed a bandana and blindfolded Carmen. With a second bandana I blindfolded Elsa. Both women grunted their displeasure, but I just grinned. I figured it would make it less awkward for Tiago and friends if the women could not see them.

“I need a drink.” I said to Carlos “Is there a bar around here?”

“The shop has tequila. No bars like you see in America around here. Come, I’ll take you.”

“Have fun.” I said, as Carlos and I left the barn, leaving the two helpless women alone with Leon and friends.

Leaving three young men and two beautiful, helplessly tied women in the barn. What could go wrong?
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for 100 glorious chapter of this wonderful tale. Each entry is more sizzling than the last. This tale truly is a gift that keep on giving.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hmmm, somehow I have the feeling something will go wrong :) Almost ever when Jack left Elsa tied up alone something happend. The tie up sequence was so much fun to read. Elsa teasing her captors was really amusing [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ! Great work as always!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jack said,
“I need a drink.” I said to Carlos “Is there a bar around here?”
After reading this, I need a bar as well. Fantastic, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Hmmm, somehow I have the feeling something will go wrong :) Almost ever when Jack left Elsa tied up alone something happend. The tie up sequence was so much fun to read. Elsa teasing her captors was really amusing [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ! Great work as always!
Naturally, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] has it right too, in all respects.
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great post for the 100th chapter! Loved it!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Congrats on the milestone — very well deserved.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Absolutely loved the chapter with Elsa prodding the young men further and then Jack pushing the envelope. Love that he left them bound and exposed for the young men to do whatever they wanted. Great cliffhanger and can't wait to read the next exciting installment.
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

very nice 100th chapter.

indeed what could go wrong... ? :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Chapter 100 gives us classic stupid Jack, as we all love and hate at the same time.
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago I knew I was pushing my luck, but I knew that since both women were helpless to stop me, I would deal with any aftermath later.
This is a good summary of his attitude, and I am certain he is indeed pushing his luck with this once in a lifetime girlfriend. He's being so stupid it is actually quite amazing.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I must add, [mention]Beaumains[/mention] has it right too!

Jack be stupid, Jack be quick.
Jack shows his ass jumping over a bound Elsa.

But we love Elsa enough to put up with stupid Jack.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

But who knows? Jack has a learning curve - not really steep, but he learns - and so there is hope for him still :)
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Outstanding!! Nothing could go wrong???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic