Bombs Away Miss Lawson (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bombs Away Miss Lawson (F/F)

Post by gustorak »

This a short story with one of my drawing. This work and story was inspired by other great artist name Silk-Enigma. He and i enjoy making work for the creator of Ida Lawson. Character you see in the drawing and story. I start writing more and more story but i'm still a beginner on writing.
I hope you will enjoy the short story.

Ida Lawson wakes up from her torpor feeling like she's been lightly strangled with a dazed and confused feeling. Slowly she recovers her senses and her vision, at the same time she realizes that she can't move her hands and something seems to be pressed against the inside of her mouth and she can only made a muffled sound. Her lips seem to weld together by something very sticky. Again she tries to move but impossible her body seems to be frozen in one position. Suddenly like an electric shock Ida ended up waking up completely.

The horrifying truth appeared to her. She sit in a car, more precisely taped to the sit with her hand also heavenly taped to the wheel. She tightly gagged with multiple layer of tape wrap around her head. furiously she try to break free of her restrain, but with no effect accept she strangle herself because of band of tape wrap around her neck and the head of the sit. Suddenly the screen on device add to the dash light up to show the face of Alice Nagel.

'' I'm glad to see you're finally awake, Agent Lawson. You know you are alway in my way when i have a job to do, so since a need you to not interfere for a couple of hour, i decide to make play a little game who will take you busy for time i need. Has you can miss Lawson you sit in a car made for this occasion. The glass are tinted so no one can see inside. We don't want interloper, who try to free before the end of our little game. You can see i use tape to secure your chest and thighs to the sit. Safety first and the tape around your neck is to make sure you fall in sleep for the next eight hour.''

On those word the second screen of the device light up showing GPS with a destination.

''So the game is simple you have to drive for eight hour non-stop at a speed of fifty miles per hour or the little ticking bomb i hide in the car will explode. You heard right Mighty Agent Lawson, eight non-stop hour you need to drive and you will do it, too. You must also reach your destination in eight hours precisely or my ticking friend blow you away. If you succeed in running out the clock with ou the needle droping below fifty miles per hour and reach the destination in time the bomb will deactivate. Remember, if for any reason the needle drop below fifty or you didn't reach your destination on time. You My dearest Ida you will go out in blaze of glory. One last rule to the game, you have less the five minutes to reach the speed of fifty miles or you know.'' evil and diabolical laugh.

'' I place a camera in the dashboard, because I don't want to miss any moment of the next eight hours of your agony. See you in eight hour or not''.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice! Quite original!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Interesting start. I hope to see you continue this story, [mention]gustorak[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Very nice! Quite original!
Thank you

But Slik-Enigma came with the basic idea i just made some change and extended the basic story with is blessing.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Interesting start. I hope to see you continue this story, @gustorak.
Thank you

For the moment there is project to do follow up in this story mosthly because i was working to complet other story like heroine High and a other story with Ida name Mental break. I took me lot of time to write because i need to make lot of correction in my writing. But you will see more.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Amazing picture! Great story! It’s always a good day when you post your art!
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 9 months ago Amazing picture! Great story! It’s always a good day when you post your art!
Thank you i also post new stuff in my art post.

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic