Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good chapter, way to get out of an unseemly F/M situation in a M/F story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The G-Man wrote: 3 months ago Perhaps Jack is maturing? Well, one can hope. Very nice update
Thanks to anybody who posted. Appreciated. I'll be updating this story soon (working on it).

And we are hitting 700,000 views soon... WOW.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

700,000 views. Wow. Thank you all for being such great readers!

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Congratulations! @slackywacky Well deserved! :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

charliesmith wrote: 2 months ago Congratulations! @slackywacky Well deserved! :D
I just noticed that 'All in the family' is already past 1 million views, 1,108,326 to be exact (when I wrote this). One million views...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just amazing @slackywacky !!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TiedupNick @tiedpgirl, @TightsBound @dogrednuht123 @charliesmith @Bondagelover94 @Argentum

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 109

“We should arrive around 10 AM.” I said to Elsa after looking at the navigation system.

After sleeping for several hours, we both must have been tired, we had started the final leg of this delivery. I needed to get some loads in as I was not making much money the way things were going now. Not that I really cared, I enjoyed being with Elsa way too much, and it was not that I did not have a decently filled bank account, but I was a trucker, and we make our money bringing cargo to wherever they are needed.

“We’ll stay on I-10 until we get to San Bernadino. From there we’ll stay north of Los Angeles to our destination.”

“Fine by me.” Elsa said.

She was completely free, dressed in shorts and my favorite yellow bikini top, sitting in the passenger seat, doing her hair.

“You think we can visit Los Angeles?” She asked.

“It will depend on if we get a load or not. Last time I looked there were several loads waiting, but most of them would require us to go back to where we came from, like Phoenix or Tuscon and I want you to see some different parts of the country.”

“Oh, like before, keeping me bound and gagged while passing through 3 states?” Elsa grinned.

“Yep, like that.” I laughed.

Traffic getting to San Bernadino was busy, it was rush-hour and people were trying to get to work. From Beaumont to San Bernadino was one long slow moving 3 lane wide highway. I-10, or the Redlands Freeway as it was locally called, was getting busier and busier the closer we got to our turn off onto the Foothill Freeway, or CA-210. By the time we crossed the Santa Ana River, which is an interesting name for mostly dry soil, the river itself being more of a small stream at this time of the year, traffic calmed down and we could make some progress. It did not last long, as traffic slowed down again when we passed I-15. This was even slower than on I-10.

“It sure is busy.” Elsa said.

“People getting to work.” I sighed.

Driving a big rig in a traffic jam is never fun and with the ever-changing speeds, from doing 15 mph to doing just 2 mph, required my truck to constantly adjust. Between San Antonio Heights and Glendora, we made some good progress again, to end up in yet another traffic jam. At least there were no accidents. The weather forecast was blue skies with no clouds, so driving was easy enough. Add bad weather to a morning commute and you can sit in a jam for hours.

“We never have traffic jams like this in Sweden, at least not where I live.”

“Welcome to America, although I heard that if you really want to see a congested road, you should go to Canada. I think it was called Highway 401 near Toronto. They have 8 lanes going in either direction, and at certain times all 16 lanes are standing still due to traffic jams.”

“Wow. 16 lanes wide?”

“Look it up.” I suggested.

Elsa googled a little while and showed me a photo of Highway 401.

“At the busiest time, according to this article, more than 450,000 vehicles pass that stretch of highway.” She said. “No wonder they have 8 lanes per direction.”

CA-210 turned into Interstate-210 but it did not help in reducing traffic. Only when we turned off I-210 at Pasadena onto CA-134, was traffic flowing again. But I should have guessed, it did not last long. Passing Glendale was done in yet another traffic jam.

“People should work from home.” Elsa said. “Would save time and is probably better for the environment. Imagine having to do this every day. Same traffic jam, same cars around you.”

We passed the Los Angeles Zoo and Warner Brothers Studio, which I pointed out to Elsa although you can’t see much of either of them from the freeway. From CA-134 we went onto US-101. Traffic finally started to get back to normal once we passed I-405. That did not mean traffic jams were gone, they were just going in the other direction, as we headed away from LA now.

“Almost there.”

Elsa was still browsing on her phone. My phone indicated that I got a message, but it would have to wait, as I was turning into Kanan Road, which was a downhill road to where we needed to be. I had to concentrate to keep my speed down. The Malibu Estate Vineyard was further down, where Kanan Road turned into Kanan Dume Road, although both roads were part of County Highway N9.

“Should be coming up soon on the left.” I told Elsa.

“There it is.” She pointed out.

I pulled into the parking lot, which was large enough for the trailer. A woman came out of the building and walked up to us. I opened the window.

“You must be Jack and Elsa. I am Amita. The owners are out, but they told me you can leave the trailer in the parking lot, as close to the wall as you can.”

Amita pointed to a location in the parking lot.

“That will work.” I told her.

“Will you guide me, Elsa?”

Elsa nodded and went out. It did take less than 5 minutes to park the trailer where Amita wanted it.

“Thank you.” Amita said, while she was doing something on her phone.

“Ping.” My phone alerted me to an incoming message.

“The payment should be in your account.”

I checked and noticed the money had been transferred.

“Thank you.” I said to Amita, before she disappeared back into the main building.

Elsa climbed back into the truck.

“Very accommodating people around here.” She grinned.

I had to agree. Compared to the greetings we had at Rancho De La Osa; this was just business. Which in the end was fine with me too, as I needed to work. The alerts I got earlier were from my broker who had a load from near Malibu to Portland, Oregon. I looked at the map, it was just over 1000 miles, which meant around 17 hours driving time. Not that I was going to do that, the rules forbid drivers to drive that long, unless there were 2 drivers in the cabin, which for us was not the case, as Elsa could not drive my truck.

“We have a new trip. Malibu to Portland. I don’t know yet what the delivery time is, for some reason it is not provided. But it would mean you don’t get to see much else from the city of angels, but maybe I can show you some of the west coast and the beautiful sandy beaches.”

“That would be nice, but I am fine with whatever road you take.” Elsa grinned. “You probably would keep me tied up anyway.”

“Don’t complain, I released you this morning and you have not been tied up for 4 hours.” I replied, grinning.

“Where’s the pick-up?” She asked, diverting the subject.

“Just waiting for the details…” I said, looking at my phone. “Oh, it is Point Mugu Naval Air Station. Crap.”

“Why you say that?”

“Because I cannot take you onto the base.”

“Oh, you are telling me you will leave me tied to a tree again while you pick up the trailer, or leave me bound and gagged in the hands of a lesbian truck driver?”

I looked at Elsa, wanting to say that I never left her tied to a tree to pick up a trailer, but her laugh distracted me.

“She was not lesbian. She was bi.” I countered.

“I bet there is a Starbucks around the area of the base.” She grinned.

“I liked leaving you tied to a tree way more.” I grinned back.

“Right, sure you would.”

I confirmed the job offer and asked if a delivery date was known.

“Details to follow.” I read out load. “Okay. Let’s head over to Point Mugu. Based on the navigation system, it is just 27 miles, so we can grab something to eat on the way there.”

Elsa placed her feet on the dash and switched the country music channel on SiriusXM to one of the rock channels.

“Let’s go.” She said, smiling, moving along with the music.

We followed Kanan Dume Road all the way to the Pacific Coast Highway, turning right. It took a few miles before the highway lived up to its name and you could see the ocean.

“Now this I like.” Elsa said, looking at the beaches and oceans.

The Pacific Coast Highway moved at times away from the beach and houses would block the view, but it would always come back to being right next to the ocean. I saw a sign for seafood place and pulled over. Neptune’s Net was right along the road, with the beach easily accessible from the highway. Lots of cars were parked along the side of the road from people visiting the beach. I pulled into the parking lot for the seafood restaurant. Luckily there was enough space for the Mack to park. It was not busy inside, which suited us fine.

“Figured out what you are going to do with me, while you pick up the load?” Elsa asked, as we were waiting for our food.

“There is a parking lot right before the entrance to the air base. I could drop you off there. As far as I can see, there is nothing in the area like a Starbucks. It should only take about 30 minutes to pick up the load, you could wait there.”

“What? Leaving me in a parking lot, without tying me up? Are you sure?”

Elsa grinned while saying that. I was going to say something in rebuke, but our food arrived, so it had to wait.

“Enjoy.” The waiter told us.

The food looked great and tasted great too and for a few moments we were just enjoying our food.

“Coming back to what we were discussing.” I said. “I have no problem hogtying you and leaving at the parking lot, but others might object.”

Elsa grinned. I could tell she was playing the scenario in her head.”

“Don’t even think about it.” I said.

“Oh, I don’t know, I might bump into a nice airman who takes me in his plane.”

She grinned as she said it, noting the double entendre in her statement. I laughed. While we finished our food, I changed the subject.

“Would you like to put your feet in the Pacific Ocean?”

“Sure.”

We paid for lunch and told the waiter we were just heading over to the beach, so they knew why the truck was still there. They did not have objections. Elsa and I crossed the Pacific Coast Highway, which is 4 lanes wide, so it took some running, before we walked down to the rocky beach. There were several other people around. It was not really a nice sandy beach, but that did not deter Elsa from taking off her shoes and walking out into the ocean. There was a decent fall off here, so she could only go a few steps, but it was one more thing on her bucket list I assumed. I made a mental note to ask if she had a bucket list for things to see during this trip.

“Thank you, that was fun.” She grinned, a big smile on her face.

“We’ll see if we can visit the Oregon Sand Dunes when we get there.” I told her. “Way more impressive than this.”

We walked back to the truck, crossing the 4 lanes of traffic without having to run too fast. It was only a 20-minute drive from the restaurant to exit 107, which was the entrance to the base. The parking lot was located on the right, just in front of the base entrance, so I pulled over.

“Got everything you need?” I asked.

“Yes, mother. Water, hat, suntan, phone, ID. I’ll be fine until you get back.” Elsa jokingly replied.

The parking lot was nothing more than a gravel covered area with a few parked cars. There was a single tree providing some shade, but that was all.

“I’ll see you when I picked up the trailer. I will keep you posted.” I said before she closed the door.

I watched as she went for the shade of the tree before I put my foot on the gas pedal and drove the truck towards the entrance for the airbase. The procedure was much the same as the last base I visited. While my paperwork was being checked, they inspected the truck. Once that was all out of the way I was directed to a waiting area, as the pilot vehicle that was to bring me to the pickup location was on-route.

“Waiting for pilot vehicle.” I texted Elsa.

“No rush, friendly people here.” Elsa responded quickly.

It took 15 minutes before the pilot vehicle showed up.

“Follow me, do not deviate.” The driver told me.

I had been through this before, so I knew the drill. We drove to the Fleet Readiness Center on 11th Street. To my surprise I was greeted by two Coast Guard officers.

“The white unmarked trailer is yours.” I was told.

They guided me and hooked me up. As usual I was not allowed to come out of my cabin.

“Here’s the list with delivery addresses.” One of the officers said, handing me a bunch of paper. “Deliveries need to be done between 10 AM and 4 PM. Don’t go to the addresses if you are early or late as most will not have space for you. Just find a place to rest and get there the next day. All locations are Coast Guard buildings. They know the equipment is coming, but they don’t know when, as that will depend on you. Don’t rush, we don’t need this stuff for another 4 weeks. Just get it to the locations on your list. If you stay on 101 once you past San Francisco, you should be good. Keep the trailer locked. Questions?”

I reviewed the list. Most of the places I had never heard of, but since they were Coast Guard buildings, they should not be too hard to find.

“No questions.”

“Okay, contact info for all drop locations are on your list, so is our info. There is nothing secret about the stuff your carrying, but replacing it will take time, so be careful.”

“Yes, Sir.” I said.

“Follow the pilot vehicle back to the exit.”

I composed a quick message to Elsa that I was underway. The pick-up had taken a little longer than planned in total an hour and a half. The pilot vehicle moved and so did I. Ten minutes later I was back at the gate, waving a hand at the guard, before pulling over across the road from the parking lot. I did not see Elsa.

“Where are you?” I texted her.

“We kidnapped Elsa. Bring the ransom to 556 Cedar St, Ventura, if you want to see her again.” The reply said.

Stumped, I looked at the screen of my phone. This sounded familiar. There was no mention of what the ransom was, so I texted back.

“Ransom?”

The reply came quickly.

“Chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Large buckets.”

A moment later a text came in with a photo attached. It showed 2 girls, I guessed around 10 years old or so, with a smiling Elsa. Her wrists were tied in front with what looked like a pink skippy rope. The photo was taken in a Grand Caravan, as I recognized the seats.

“What did you get yourself into this time?” I wondered.

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very nice update. I wonder what situation Elsa got herself into now!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lovely Chapter. Elsa enjoyed walking through the surf. Well, Elsa is worth every Ransom 😀 Could be worden things than ice Creme.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Loved the cute playful cliff hanger at the end as well as you moving the story forward. Keep up the amazing work.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love that you’ve kept this (and your other masterpieces) going all this time and still managed to keep it fresh, fun and occasionally hot. I’d say they should make their way to New England, but that may take a while from where they are 😂
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another beautiful continuation and a very nice cliffhanger. I am not sure how Elsa ended up in that situation, but I don't care.

Also, it seems Jack got lucky again having another slow load, which gives him again all the time in the world for shenanigans.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 months ago Also, it seems Jack got lucky again having another slow load, which gives him again all the time in the world for shenanigans.
Yep, he should buy a lottery ticket. :D
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

@slackywacky Finally an Update! CHEERS. I am happy that the stories are moving on.
There always can be a few more ropes.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A wonderful update, @slackywacky. Elsa is the Bondage Queen of the Road.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Bout time Jack picked up a load somewhere. Never met a trucker who had as much time for adventures as he. The cliffhanger has me wondering if we might learn something about Elsa's past. Fun new installment all around.
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago Yep, he should buy a lottery ticket. :D
I believe you mean another lottery ticket? Seems the first one from Michigan has panned out pretty well. 😉

With these Coast Guard deliveries, I can't wait to see if our protagonists get a ride out on the water. Perhaps a Navy Officer's personal 30-foot sailing yacht, complete with plenty of ropes and a mast?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting. You know you have not updated a story for some time if it is on page 3. :lol:
tiedpgirl wrote: 2 months ago I can't wait to see if our protagonists get a ride out on the water.
I suspect we'll end up on the water at some point.
The G-Man wrote: 2 months ago Never met a trucker who had as much time for adventures as he.
That's why it if fiction :lol:
Argentum wrote: 2 months ago I am happy that the stories are moving on
No worries. Sometimes RL comes to play, but then I have some time again.
Beaumains wrote: 2 months ago it seems Jack got lucky again having another slow load
I wanted them to follow the coastal road, so I had to find something that would work as a load, when I saw the Navy base on the map, the idea came to mind.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Elsa is worth every Ransom
But ice cream is as good as any ;)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TiedupNick @tiedpgirl, @TightsBound @dogrednuht123 @charliesmith @Bondagelover94 @Argentum

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 110

The drive to 556 Cedar St, Ventura, did not take long, about 30 minutes, it was about 20 miles north of the base, so at least it was in the direction that we needed to go. This reminded me of the time Denise and Mike had, sort of, kidnapped Elsa. At least that time she had been more tightly bound than just a rope around her wrists. The photo was obviously taken just for me, as I expected Elsa to be able to escape the skippy rope easily. I turned off US-101 at exit 70A, looking for ice-cream.

“That should do.” I said to myself as I noticed a gas station.

There was enough space to park the tractor and trailer along E Thomson Boulevard to park for a moment. I left my four-way flashers on while I got two big buckets of ice cream. I did notice that the streets I had to go through were not really made for an 18-wheeler. Luckily there was very little traffic. Via South Palm Street and Poli Street I got onto Cedar Street. There were nice views down the valley from the road. Number 556 was easy to find, the number clearly visible on the house, but I also noticed that somebody had put several garbage and recycling bins on the road in front of the house. I figured that was for me, because I noticed a young woman moving them as soon as approached. She indicated to me to park along the road.

“Don’t worry about blocking the entrance to our yard.” She told me.

The woman was tall, I suspected around 6 feet, her fiery red hair done up in a ponytail. Dressed in a summer dress that clung to her well-formed body, she waited for me to park. Once satisfied I was not going to be a problem for other cars, I got out of the truck.

“Hi, I am Dana, you must be Jack.” She greeted me.

She took one of the ice-cream buckets.

“This way.”

She guided me to the side of the house, onto the entrance to the rear yard. A garage was hiding behind the house with a Dodge Grand Caravan parked in front of it, and I noticed a large green field at the back of the property that went all the way up the hill behind the house.

“The field goes all the way up to Father Serra’s cross. It is a viewpoint for this area. We can take you up there after supper.” Dana explained while we walked past the garage as she saw me looking.

I had to laugh. This really did not feel like any kidnapping I ever heard off. The area behind the garage was a patio. A large table with several garden chairs was on the patio. I spotted Elsa and the 2 girls I had seen in the image they had sent me. Elsa was sitting in one of the garden chairs, her hands still tied, or maybe tied again, with the skippy rope. A bandanna was pulled between her teeth and tied at the nape of her neck, but it was clear it was just a cleave gag. It did not really stop her from talking. Plus, I suspected it was only just applied, as I did not see any drool. The two girls were sitting on either side of her.

“Hhhhmmmmpppfffff.” Elsa mumbled, which made the two girls laugh.

“Here’s the ransom.” I said, handing over the bucket of ice cream I had been carrying.

“These are Sammy and Beth. They kidnapped Elsa.” Dana told me.

“Ah, the ransom has arrived.”

A man, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, came from behind the garage, carrying a few beers. I remember seeing him before, at the base, he was at the gate when I arrived.

“Hi, I am Matt. Nice meeting you again. Beer?”

“Dad!” Beth said. “He is here because we kidnapped Elsa. Not to have drinks with you.”

I had to grin.

“Okay, sorry.” Her dad said, still handing me a beer bottle.

“I assume, since I paid the ransom, that Elsa is free to go?” I asked, opening the bottle, and taking a sip.

“Yeah, I guess.” Sammy said, although she did not sound happy.

She removed the skippy rope from Elsa’s wrists.

“Thank you.” Elsa said, while still gagged.

“See? That’s what I mean, we are the worst kidnappers in the world.” Sammy stated. “We couldn’t even tie mum without her escaping, let alone Elsa.”

Sammy had removed the bandana and Matt gave Elsa another beer bottle.

“What you mean?” Elsa asked Sammy.

“We tried to tie up mum.”

“Oh?” Matta asked, looking at his wife.

Dana grinned.

“Just a game we played.”

“But she is too good at escaping.” Beth added. “At least Elsa did not try to escape the rope on her wrists.”

“What did you use to tie your mother?” Matt asked his daughters.

“We had some skippy ropes and some old belts that we found in the garage.”

“Maybe we should find some real rope.” He grinned, which caused Dana to look at him.

“So, how did you get to kidnap Elsa?” I asked the girls.

“She was waiting under the tree at the parking lot near the base. We were there picking up dad. While we were waiting, we chatted, talking about ice cream, as it was warm, and Elsa suggested we kidnapped her to get ice cream from you.” Beth stated.

“And it worked.” Sammy said.

Bowls were already waiting on the table and both Beth and Sammy got some ice cream.

“Elsa suggested you kidnapped her for ice cream, did she?” I grinned.

“Yep, but we could not tie her up good, as we only had a single skippy rope in the car. We wanted to tie her up good when we got home, but mom told us that might not be the best idea. You might not have liked it.”

“I have no say over what Elsa does, but I don’t think Elsa would have complained. You did gag her after all.” I said.

“The bandana did not stop her from talking.” Beth replied.

Elsa was giving me a curious look as to what I was up to. She knew me well enough by now to know when I was up to something.

“Food will be ready in 40 minutes.” Matt stated.

“Maybe you should kidnap Elsa again, and maybe your mother too?” I said, partially looking at how Matt was going to react.

“Sounds like a good plan.” He said. “I can check the garage for some rope.”

“We already looked.” Beth said.

“Maybe Jack should get his ‘box’ out of the truck.” Elsa said to my surprise.

She had done the air quote thing when she said ‘box’.

“What box is that?” Sammy asked.

“He has a box with rope and some other stuff that he uses to kidnap me.” Elsa grinned.

Both Matt and Dana stared at her when she said that. The kids seem to get enthusiastic.

“Can we?” Sammy asked, with Beth nodding.

I looked at Matt and Dana.

“Go on, as long as Elsa does not mind.” Dana said.

“We are going to tie you up too, mom.” Beth said.

“That’s what I figured.” She grinned.

The two kids and I walked to the truck, to get the box with bondage supplies. I decided to just grab the whole box, not caring what people would think. Sammy and Beth carried the plastic box to the patio, placed it on the table and took the lid off.

“Oh, wow.” Beth said, looking in the box.

The others looked too.

“Based on this box, I suspect Elsa gets tied up regularly?” Matt asked.

“You could say that.” Elsa grinned.

She gave the abbreviated version of her last few weeks, leaving all the 18+ stuff out, telling Matt, Dana and the kids about how she got tied up.

“Wow, I bet you got really good at escaping?” Sammy asked.

Elsa laughed.

“Not really. When this guy ties you up, there is not much chance you get free.”

“Can you teach us how to tie mom, so she can’t escape?” Beth asked me.

“Only if she wants to.” I replied.

“Mom?” both girls asked, looking at their mother.

“What am I getting into.” Dana sighed. “Okay girls.”

Matt grinned, before getting up to look after the food. He seemed to be fine with what was suggested.
I handed the two girls a 3 feet rope each.

“One of you can tie Elsa, the other your mother, okay? This is for their hands.”

Elsa stood up from her garden chair and turned around. I saw how Dana looked at what Elsa did, and she also got up and turned her back to her daughters.

“Find the middle of the rope, wind it about 4 times around their wrists.” I told the girls, showing them what to do. “It does not have to be very tight.”

It took three times before the girls were happy with the rope. I showed them how to cinch it, running the rope between the wrists of Elsa and Dana before they knotted it. Dana wriggled her wrists, her fingers trying to find the knot.

“Can you escape?” Beth asked her mother.

Dana wriggled around for a few moments.

“No, I don’t think so. Good job.”

Elsa grinned; she guided her bound hands over her bum before she moved her hands to the front by stepping over them. Now she was able to use her teeth to undo the knot.

“Wow.” Sammy said, looking impressed.

Even Dana looked impressed. She tried to do the same as Elsa and managed to also move her hands to the front and undo the knot.

“Thank god for my yoga classes.” Dana grinned.

“See? Mom can still escape.” Sammy sighed.

“Only because we were not done yet.” I laughed.

Both women handed the rope back to the kids and turned around again, holding their wrists palm to palm.

“Try again.” Dana said.

This time it took only one try to tie both Elsa and Dana. Beth and Sammy looked at me for advice, not wanting to have their prisoners do the same thing again.

“To prevent them moving their arms to the front, we have to tie their elbows.” I told Sammy and Beth.

I handed both girls a 4 feet rope each.

“Just do the same as you did with their wrists.” I told them.

Both girls went to work but complained that the rope was not long enough to wrap around their elbows enough times.

“Maybe you should pull the elbows together a bit.”

I knew that Elsa was flexible enough and Dana saying she did yoga, I figured the girls could try to see how far their mother was able to get her elbows tied together. I helped Beth tying Elsa, by holding her elbows together. Dana was looking apprehensive as Elsa had her elbows tied touching. Beth looked impressed at Elsa.

“Wow, that looks great.” She said. “Now you, mom.”

“Can I?” I asked, stepping up behind Dana, before touching her.

She nodded. I grabbed her elbows and pushed them together. I think she was more flexible than she thought she was, as her elbows came together easily enough. Elsa was more flexible, but Elsa also had more experience. Sammy tied the rope, cinched it, and knotted it.

“You are flexible, mom. No wonder you escaped when we tied you.” Sammy said.

“Oh, I don’t think I get out of this one.” Dana said, grinning.

Matt came back from the kitchen, seeing Elsa and Dana standing with their arms tied behind their backs. I was pretty sure he noticed that if you tie elbows together, breasts become more prominent. With Elsa, wearing her yellow bikini top, it was easy to see, but Dana’s summer dress was also tighter around her breasts.

“Maybe I should stay and watch.” He grinned, which caused him to get a look from Dana.

“Now we need to do their ankles and knees.” I said, trying to defuse any possible situation. “Both Elsa and Dana should sit down.”

Using the ropes I gave them and the technique I showed them on the wrists and elbows, it did not take the girls long to tie the legs of both Dana and Elsa. The ropes looked good on Elsa’s tanned skin, but Dana was not looking bad either.

“Can you escape now?” Sammy asked her mother.

Dana wriggled a bit, trying to find a knot, but there was none to be found. Elsa also struggled against the ropes, but she already knew that escape was not likely on her own. As they were not gagged, Elsa told Dana to get closer. Both women got together, and Elsa started on the ropes holding Dana’s wrists together. As the girls had used only a single knot, it did not take long before Dana’s wrists were free. Elsa worked on the elbow rope and soon Dana was free. She untied Elsa’s arms and each women undid the ropes holding their legs together. Both Sammy and Beth applauded.

“Great job, mom. And Elsa.” Sammy said.

“This will only work if there is two of you and you are not hogtied or tied to something.” Elsa laughed.

“Hogtied?” Beth asked.

“I bet Elsa and Jack can show you what that is, but first we eat dinner.” Matt said, as he walked onto the patio with several bowls of food.

“That sounds like a great idea.” I said.

Everybody settled in the garden chairs. I noticed how Dana was running her fingers over the rope marks. The ropes had not been extremely tight, but they still left some marks on her elbows.

“I don’t think I would have escaped without you.” Dana said to Elsa.

“I suspect that might have been the last time we escaped. We will probably get the full package next time around.” Elsa grinned.

“Can’t wait to see what that entails.” Matt said. “Now eat. Anybody for beer?”

tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Not sure why my thoughts went to this, but somewhere between meeting Dana and arriving in the backyard I had the thought of "what if Dana is a retired bondage model from the late 90s/early 2000s?" Jack and Elsa are in California, after all.

But it seems Dana is just a mom of two curious kids and an amused husband, unless she's still hiding a secret that will get revealed in the next chapter...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful family to encounter, @slackywacky.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great chapter! And I bet it’s only going to get better. Every chapter is a frequent reminder that I should’ve been a truck driver 😂
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love this update. Great introduction of new characters and love that you are making it a family affair with daughters tying up their mother. Can't wait for you to bring them up to Father Serra's Cross. I hope Elsa and Dana get hung up on the cross in crucification bondage. That would be hot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 1 month ago what if Dana is a retired bondage model from the late 90s/early 2000s
I considered it, but I was already on this path of Dana being a mother. But I added it to my 'things I can possibly do' list.
TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago Every chapter is a frequent reminder that I should’ve been a truck driver
I bet you could have driven a truck for 50 years and never met Elsa. :lol:
laz wrote: 1 month agogreat chapter
Thanks.
GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago What a wonderful family to encounter, @slackywacky.
Yep. Don't think I have neighbors like that.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 month ago Great introduction of new characters and love that you are making it a family affair
I had to keep it clean, but just wait for the kids to go to bed... see next chapter below...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic